Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrine Central Alter

+2
Kotone Fujiwara
Tesshū Tanegashima
6 posters

Go down

The Shrine Central Alter Empty The Shrine Central Alter

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:37 am

(OOC: From here)

Tesshu burst onto the platform that contained the central alter and gate stone. He quickly knelt down before the alter, placing the corrupted Magatama stone upon it. He whispered several ritual prayers, before his golden flames enveloped his hands. Pouring all his effort and will into his flames, they roared to life around him.

The Shrine Central Alter YttFbiZ

The sheer force of his power blew his gi top from his shoulders, his skin took on a blazing golden hue. Then, with all his power behind him, he thrust his right fist down into the corrupted stone, shattering the Magatama like glass into powder that was blown apart by the violent column of bright golden fire.

The Shrine Central Alter I9PZKWr

Once the winds and the flames and the smoke died down several minutes later, Tesshu would be found, sitting at the alter, breathing heavily, his bare upper body covered in soot and ash.

Last edited by Tesshū Tanegashima on Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Justin Tangeshima, Remus Lionheart, Hiro Tangeshima and Kotone Fujiwara like this post

Back to top Go down

The Shrine Central Alter Empty Re: The Shrine Central Alter

Post  Kotone Fujiwara Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:52 pm

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:(OOC: From here)

Tesshu burst onto the platform that contained the central alter and gate stone. He quickly knelt down before the alter, placing the corrupted Magatama stone upon it. He whispered several ritual prayers, before his golden flames enveloped his hands. Pouring all his effort and will into his flames, they roared to life around him.

The Shrine Central Alter MSOi7Pv

The sheer force of his power blew his gi top from his shoulders, his skin took on a blazing golden hue. Then, with all his power behind him, he thrust his right fist down into the corrupted stone, shattering the Magatama like glass into powder that was blown apart by the violent column of bright golden fire.

The Shrine Central Alter 8tJ9btx

Once the winds and the flames and the smoke died down several minutes later, Tesshu would be found, sitting at the alter, breathing heavily, his bare upper body covered in soot and ash.

A small, playful yet condescending voice seemed to reverberate inside Tesshu's mind:

-should the power be overwhelming, I suppose you could destroy the bead... but, you did go through a lot of effort to get that charm, it be a sad day indeed~

Then suddenly... he could almost hear the voice, though no longer a memory:

Ara ara~ You actually did it! Here I thought you never would bring yourself to do such a thing, after all that trouble, hehehe~ Cackled the old witch.

Kotone Fujiwara
Recruit
Recruit

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima and Remus Lionheart like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:12 pm

Tesshu cracked open an eye through the bloody haze, and for the first time in many years, he beheld that succubus Inari, Kotone.

"N... No choice... You sly fox... That monster... it corrupted the Magatama. It's here... on Galiavan. No escape now..." Tesshu's cracked, dry voice came out at barely a murmer, before he coughed, and a trickle of blood ran down his chin.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Justin Tangeshima and Kotone Fujiwara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kotone Fujiwara Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:06 pm

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu cracked open an eye through the bloody haze, and for the first time in many years, he beheld that succubus Inari, Kotone.

"N... No choice... You sly fox... That monster... it corrupted the Magatama. It's here... on Galiavan. No escape now..." Tesshu's cracked, dry voice came out at barely a murmer, before he coughed, and a trickle of blood ran down his chin.

The visage of the beautiful silver haired fox with robes of fine golden silk, as gold as the flames Tesshu bore, stepped forwards, her platform style sandals clacking as she shashayed over to him. She was in her 'shorter form' which still towered the 5'9 and half man by only so much... Oh flattery will get you no where, love~ The silver fox giggled, and hunkered down beside him, her slender fingers caressing his cheek as her deep blue eyes glared into his.

Ara ara... you grew so old in such a short time. You have old man whiskers and crows feet. And now your life force is seeping out of your mouth. Where is that warrior who outwitted the sly, wise, not to mention most beautiful silver fox? She asked, her already narrow eyes becoming almost like dark scars... but he could see her deep blue eyes shining beneath. Aren't you the Sun Warrior? The Tangeshima clan have always bore the crest of the sun after all, no?

She then chuckled. Not saying you did the wrong thing. That monster would have killed you, if you hadn't. Who knows what else would have happened? The barrier to the demon realm could have been lifted here, and you would have had to deal with Kasha the Hellcat trapped beyond once more, perhaps a dozen or so monsters and yokai you and your family have slain or cast into the oblivion. The spirits are restless... not only for the Void Beast... she cooed, leaning close, her large chest rubbing against his shoulder as her cool breath brushed against his right ear. 'On an island where He makes his prison, a forgotten God wakens', she began. Then, let us not forget the other... 'The being, of fragmented bloody shards cast all over the realm, corrupting and controlling, a weapon of Crisis with grander goals than of his master begins to take form, a part of this beast resides in the forgotten 13th God...' She whispered.

She leaned back, and smiled upon the man. Confused? Tesshy? She winked. Well... all you have to do is visit. Don't let the beast of darkness consume you. I almost, kind of like you~ She giggled, setting her hand upon his burn wound... the wound began to heal slightly. Rest love, the 'younger model' is approaching. She giggled, which sounded like the yipping of a fox, using her fan to cover her mouth as she giggled, her fuzzy white ears twitching atop her head.

And then... the illusion began to face, as her body turned into golden embers, shaped like cherry blossoms as the wind carried and scattered the illusion away.

Farewell, but hope to see you soon~ Her voice whispered on the wind... the sly old fox vanishing at last.

Kotone Fujiwara
Recruit
Recruit

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:19 pm

Tesshu's oine eyed look as Kotone disappeared before him, he smiled slighhtly. he remembered how young he once was when she first met him.

The Shrine Central Alter Image0

"Mortality is part of our gifts, Kotone... We don't get to live forever. It's why we try to make every moment... special" he whispered.

He tried to stand up, but he collaped against one of the pillars of the shrine, his blood caked on the walls.

The Shrine Central Alter Sl4RKFT

"Heh who would have thought, the sly fox wanted me back in her realm... I guess I left an impression" he mused, before his head fell to his chest, and his eyes closed. Tesshu's mind was slipping into unconsciousness slowly.

Last edited by Tesshū Tanegashima on Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Justin Tangeshima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:17 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu's one eyed look as Kotone disappeared before him, he smiled slightly. He remembered how young he once was when she first met him.

The Shrine Central Alter Image0

"Mortality is part of our gifts, Kotone... We don't get to live forever. It's why we try to make every moment... special" he whispered.

He tried to stand up, but he collapsed against one of the pillars of the shrine, his blood caked on the walls.

The Shrine Central Alter QrDUnOc

"Heh who would have thought, the sly fox wanted me back in her realm... I guess I left an impression" he mused, before his head fell to his chest, and his eyes closed. Tesshu's mind was slipping into unconsciousness slowly.

(From here)

"C'mon... old man... don't be dead... don't be dead..." Justin began to huff and puff as he made his way up the ancient stone stairwell. Thoughts of his father drifted in and out of his head as he ascended. Memories...

The Shrine Central Alter Saisyu-kusanagi-by-falcoon2017
The good...

The Shrine Central Alter Tenor
The amusingly bad...

He felt... a sinking feeling in his chest that made him pick up his pace. "...old man, if you're dead, I'll kill you!" He shouted, holding back the rising sorrow. For all he knew, Tesshu Tangeshima was fine, and will be like: "where were you, idiot son?" or "took your time" or "apologize to your cousin, he has caterpillar eyebrows but you shouldn't strike family"- okay, the last was a bit of a stretch, but it could happen!

However, he made it to the top as golden embers fluttered past his face, one touching his cheek briefly and a familiar scent came over him that quickly faded from his mind as he stared at his father's slumped, bloody body:

The Shrine Central Alter Saisyu-kof94-cutscene

"OLD MAN!!" He cried out, running over to the elder Tangeshima, sliding on one knee beside his father, and checked his pulse. He was still alive, his chest was still moving... a burn the shape of a magatama was where the prayer beads he cherished used to hang... the pieces of the golden magatama, unbeknownst to him, were reverting from their baleful, violent purple like puffs of smothered flames, the gold, now tarnished, returned briefly before becoming black as coal... and faded into dust blown by the wind.

He swung his father's right arm around his shoulder, grabbed a hold of Tesshu's left arm as the man seemed to stir, winking a heavy lidded eye open.

The Shrine Central Alter Saisyu-kof94-cutscene2

"Hiro, get over here! QUICK!" He called to his cousin, whom he hoped was still on his way up, and despite how much he'd like to wipe the overachiever's smirk off on a regular day, hoped the punch he landed didn't keep him from helping! He glanced back to Tesshu, worried yet still had a stern look upon his face. "What happened Old Man? Why the hell do you look like you lost a fight with a pizza oven?" He half teased, trying to help his father up. He needed medical attention, serious medical attention. "It was... like a missile strike. I saw the yellow flames from the road up here..." he grunted, lifting his father up. "...if Tsubo's behind this, I'll kick his scrawny ass." he added with another bad joke. "C'mon old man, you're too stubborn to die from some fireworks." He continued, his head turning to the stairs again, hoping to see Hiro there with a hospital on his back, something!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:28 am

[from here]

Instead of Hiro, Justin's eyes fell to someone he would not expect- Mai Takatsuji, the female rival of sorts who liked to tease him, and his family as a whole, standing there. The capable young pyromancing ninja's large, brown gaze wavered at the sight of Lord Tangeshima in such a sorry, bloody state! "By the 12..." she gasped, and snapped out of her trance as Justin stared at her intently. She rushed over to the aid of the Tangeshima Clan patriarch, and applied her hand to his wounded chest. "Hold'em steady, Flames... I'm not trained in the arts of advanced healing, but basic Chi Mending is better than nothing..." She says to Justin, before channeling her ki energy from her body into the older mans... using the flow of chi to seek out the internal injuries and repair them. It would be a slow process, and with the most skilled of practitioners it could take hours to at least stabilize and individual, and there was no saying if what she was doing would hold. He'd need a practiced doctor or healer to be sure, she supposed, but she could tell he was in no shape to walk. Justin's view of his father as a strong man was overpowering the truth of the matter now, that he was broken and injured. If I can mend some of his injuries just enough however... they'll be able to descend the shrine's stairs a little easier... She thought.
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tesshū Tanegashima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:49 am

[from here]

It wasn't long till Hiro arrived as well, the exposed area of his chest where Justin's fiery blow had landed continued to burn away the monk garb on his right side, the smoldering cloth receding up to his armpit and hip, forcing the man to tear off his right sleeve, holding onto the fabric in case he needed to make a makeshift bandage, splint, what have you. Tesshu Tangeshima was in a bad state, but he was still breathing, and Justin held him up while the Takatsuji girl began to mend his wounds with Chi.

He silently approached the group, and took his Uncle's other arm. "We can't keep him here... he needs to be moved to a bed. To a hospital or clinic..." Hiro explained. "I asked Hatsu to call up my captain... he works with the BPSA... he could get a chopper out here, and bring him somewhere with a proper medical facility quickly, like Danton, or Ithteca. I doubt the Palace Clinic will allow anyone right now, its been busy as hell up there..." he explained with a heavy sigh... not looking at Justin as he did this, given the earlier transgression being his fault...
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tesshū Tanegashima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:15 am

Tesshu remained unconscious. His wounds, unseen by the trio, were severe enough that his body shut down to prevent further damage. The void energy used to assault him was like an energy venom that his body and power was fighting off fiercely, but it needed time. Mai's chi healing minimally helped alleviate the burden somewhat, but it was still an uphill struggle. And in the back of his unconscious mind, Tesshu knew that if the creature had wanted, if it focused itself on him, it could have killed him without effort. He didn't believe for a moment any real attention had been focused on him. But through the ordeal, he did somewhat learn at least the location of where the beast was roosting.

"Mount.... Risa...." he mumbled out coarsely.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Hiro Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:15 am

It was odd seeing Mai actually help. She was a person who like to show up and try to cause trouble now and then, and the media loved her just as much as they had with him. And thinking about it... even Tsubo and his dork friend were pretty 'infamous' to put it better. "...Thanks." He says to her, unable to think of anything witty when the Old Man needed this attention, even though its usefulness was to be questioned.

It was then Hiro arrived, and showed off his chest like his father would have. Dammit... whats with Tangeshima's tossing off the shirt? I mean, hell, I'm not shy about my physique but we're gonna look like strippers if the damn paparazzi arrive! As it is, Dad's fireball was probably seen from miles... He thought, before nodding to Hiro's statement. "Uh huh... well, lets just move the old man before he decides to cough up his organs...!" He grunted, but with Hiro's help they were able to easily move the elder Tangeshima.

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu remained unconscious. His wounds, unseen by the trio, were severe enough that his body shut down to prevent further damage. The void energy used to assault him was like an energy venom that his body and power was fighting off fiercely, but it needed time. Mai's chi healing minimally helped alleviate the burden somewhat, but it was still an uphill struggle. And in the back of his unconscious mind, Tesshu knew that if the creature had wanted, if it focused itself on him, it could have killed him without effort. He didn't believe for a moment any real attention had been focused on him. But through the ordeal, he did somewhat learn at least the location of where the beast was roosting.

"W-wait, he's saying something..." Justin said, turning to his father and listened... then repeated the word. "Mount... Risa?" He blinked, not expecting that to roll out of the Old Man's mouth.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima, Mai Takatsuji and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:21 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:It was odd seeing Mai actually help. She was a person who like to show up and try to cause trouble now and then, and the media loved her just as much as they had with him. And thinking about it... even Tsubo and his dork friend were pretty 'infamous' to put it better. "...Thanks." He says to her, unable to think of anything witty when the Old Man needed this attention, even though its usefulness was to be questioned.

Mai blinked at that. "Did I just hear that right? Flames, 'thanking' me? Wow... must be the end times." She teased, smirking up at Justin with a wink, hoping to improve the mood a little... and it was tiring, the ki flowing from her body into Lord Tangeshima's was slowly taking its toll, as her stomach grumbled gently. Don't... don't... I don't need him to make fun of my rumbly tummy damn it! She thought, flustered.
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:It was odd seeing Mai actually help. She was a person who like to show up and try to cause trouble now and then, and the media loved her just as much as they had with him. And thinking about it... even Tsubo and his dork friend were pretty 'infamous' to put it better. "...Thanks." He says to her, unable to think of anything witty when the Old Man needed this attention, even though its usefulness was to be questioned.

It was then Hiro arrived, and showed off his chest like his father would have. Dammit... whats with Tangeshima's tossing off the shirt? I mean, hell, I'm not shy about my physique but we're gonna look like strippers if the damn paparazzi arrive! As it is, Dad's fireball was probably seen from miles... He thought, before nodding to Hiro's statement. "Uh huh... well, lets just move the old man before he decides to cough up his organs...!" He grunted, but with Hiro's help they were able to easily move the elder Tangeshima.

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu remained unconscious. His wounds, unseen by the trio, were severe enough that his body shut down to prevent further damage. The void energy used to assault him was like an energy venom that his body and power was fighting off fiercely, but it needed time. Mai's chi healing minimally helped alleviate the burden somewhat, but it was still an uphill struggle. And in the back of his unconscious mind, Tesshu knew that if the creature had wanted, if it focused itself on him, it could have killed him without effort. He didn't believe for a moment any real attention had been focused on him. But through the ordeal, he did somewhat learn at least the location of where the beast was roosting.

"W-wait, he's saying something..." Justin said, turning to his father and listened... then repeated the word. "Mount... Risa?" He blinked, not expecting that to roll out of the Old Man's mouth.

Hiro sighed. "Its a mountain in the Galideno Desert, don't you know your basic geography? Moron..." He simply replied, then turned to the Takatsuji girl. "Lady Takatsuji, we need to move him. Now. You can continue the mending process later." He explained.
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima, Tesshū Tanegashima and Mai Takatsuji like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:36 am

Mai Takatsuji wrote:

Mai blinked at that. "Did I just hear that right? Flames, 'thanking' me? Wow... must be the end times." She teased, smirking up at Justin with a wink, hoping to improve the mood a little... and it was tiring, the ki flowing from her body into Lord Tangeshima's was slowly taking its toll, as her stomach grumbled gently. Don't... don't... I don't need him to make fun of my rumbly tummy damn it! She thought, flustered.

Justin's expression shifted, as Mai's words made him annoyed more than light hearted.

*Anguish*

"You know... you could be doing something more useful...? Like, getting off your knees so we can move the Old Man?" He grumbled.

Hiro Tangeshima wrote:
Hiro sighed. "Its a mountain in the Galideno Desert, don't you know your basic geography? Moron..." He simply replied, then turned to the Takatsuji girl. "Lady Takatsuji, we need to move him. Now. You can continue the mending process later." He explained.

Hiro's response... made him snap!

"I KNOW WHERE MOUNT RISA IS!!!" He screamed, showing his teeth as he yelled at Hiro!
I NOM IT!

He then blinked at the sound of Mai's stomach rumbling combined with Hiro's formality towards Mai. "Lady Takatsuji? Lady? With a stomach growl like a lawn mower? Tsk tsk... The standards surely have fallen these days..." He smirked, teasing Mai back.

Rufus Grin/Gloat

Still... the mention of Mount Risa was odd. Why bring up an isolated mountain in the middle of an old, formerly cursed desert? Actually... didn't Neko say something about heading to a cursed Island whose curse was also weakening or something? Did he know that? It was odd... coincidence, to say the least.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima and Mai Takatsuji like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:20 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:
Mai Takatsuji wrote:

Justin's expression shifted, as Mai's words made him annoyed more than light hearted.

*Anguish*

"You know... you could be doing something more useful...? Like, getting off your knees so we can move the Old Man?" He grumbled.

Hiro Tangeshima wrote:

Hiro's response... made him snap!

"I KNOW WHERE MOUNT RISA IS!!!" He screamed, showing his teeth as he yelled at Hiro!
I NOM IT!

He then blinked at the sound of Mai's stomach rumbling combined with Hiro's formality towards Mai. "Lady Takatsuji? Lady? With a stomach growl like a lawn mower? Tsk tsk... The standards surely have fallen these days..." He smirked, teasing Mai back.

Rufus Grin/Gloat

Still... the mention of Mount Risa was odd. Why bring up an isolated mountain in the middle of an old, formerly cursed desert? Actually... didn't Neko say something about heading to a cursed Island whose curse was also weakening or something? Did he know that? It was odd... coincidence, to say the least.

Mai gasped, flushed at Justin's response!

*gasp* PERVERT!!

"Well now! When you're in your father's position sometime in the future, you can kiss my ass all you want, you can just suffer! I'm Chi Mending, a basic skill you'd know if you tried it! I can't help I arrived here on an empty stomach..." She puffed her cheek and looked away... but when both Hiro and Justin both were in agreement with one another about her moving she relented and moved aside for them, glancing back at the Shrine... her original goal. Well... it looks like I'll have to check it out another day... when things are less complicated. She thought, and then followed the pair to the manor.

(to here)
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:43 am

Mai Takatsuji wrote:

*gasp* PERVERT!!

"Well now! When you're in your father's position sometime in the future, you can kiss my ass all you want, you can just suffer! I'm Chi Mending, a basic skill you'd know if you tried it! I can't help I arrived here on an empty stomach..." She puffed her cheek and looked away... but when both Hiro and Justin both were in agreement with one another about her moving she relented and moved aside for them, glancing back at the Shrine... her original goal. Well... it looks like I'll have to check it out another day... when things are less complicated. She thought, and then followed the pair to the manor.

(to here)

He smirked, aiding Hiro with his father as the four traversed down the stairway. "Assuming I'll ever be in the Old Man's position, and even if I was... I'd think my chances would improve without your help. As for your ass? I'd rather not kiss it, Gods know where its been." He continued to tease the rival ninja. "I don't do basic, expert all the way. On that note... what are you doing here anyway? Aside from believing I'm gonna feed your ass, which I'm not. Eh, on second thought, I'd rather not know." Justin continued...

(to here)
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Tesshū Tanegashima and Hiro Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:58 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:
Mai Takatsuji wrote:

*gasp* PERVERT!!

(to here)

He smirked, aiding Hiro with his father as the four traversed down the stairway. "Assuming I'll ever be in the Old Man's position, and even if I was... I'd think my chances would improve without your help. As for your ass? I'd rather not kiss it, Gods know where its been." He continued to tease the rival ninja. "I don't do basic, expert all the way. On that note... what are you doing here anyway? Aside from believing I'm gonna feed your ass, which I'm not. Eh, on second thought, I'd rather not know." Justin continued...

(to here)

"Merciful and Wise Frey'd... If you both continue to act like children... I swear, I will murder you, and they will not find the bodies...!" He says through a straining, forced smile to the couple:

The Shrine Central Alter D540457413ffcbf385465e4d059e1341

"Now shut the hell up... and lets bring Uncle Tesshu back to the Estate, Gods damn it!"

(to here)
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Justin Tangeshima and Tesshū Tanegashima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:10 am

He wasted no time in crossing the ground and walking up to the central altar where he placed both the heart of Marcy the Hydra and the sealed container with the Eye of the Blind Demoniconist.

In a swift move he pulled the Gladius of the King and drove it point first into the altar as well, turning it like a key as the altar shuddered in response to the damage being done.  As the blade pierced the altar energy of perfect type began to flow free, more so after he twist the blade where it rested hilt deep in the altar.  

Quietly Mr. B. began to speak, words with meaning, focus for the work at hand.  His eyes glinted in the power, glowing with a steady light.  A light of a power older than that of the Wargods, from the age before when the Old Gods roamed and ruled the lands of the world.

They seemed to be a reflection of the golden flames that had been used on that very spot only a short few minutes before. A light so bright if one had looked into his eyes, they would have gone blind.  But it did not stop there.  The light burned with such intensity that the very shadows around him seemed to flee to the only safe place for them to exist in its blinding brilliance.  Pooling at his feet darkness so pure one could almost taste its flavor gathered en mass.  

As though two conflicting powers were amassing within and around him.  Two powers derived from opposites, the Light of Hazoria, and the Shadows of Sirius, polar opposites if ever there had been such.  But that’s only half of the story.  The power seeping freely from the hole made by the Gladius of the King was mixing freely into the air around him as well combined with the powers of the two Wargods.  Magical energies so powerful they were contrived into a seal, a seal to block a gateway to the Demon Realm.  A seal mind you which had just been tapped into.

But you see this is the part where the truth is fully revealed about Mr. B. Count Despar!  He is neither Hazorian, nor Terronian, but rather the result of the recombined powers of the two Wargods.  Who had once been a single far more powerful being an Old God called Dispair.  And one of the powers of a Dispairian…

Is the ability to consume and absorb.  

Bilse Svine, stood arms thrown wide, head tilted up Golden Light now pouring out of his eyes, slowly engulfing everything down to his waist, while shadows crawled from the ground up to his waist in direct contrast.  The two powers frollicing into one another, swirling and dancing along his haired boar man body, bathing him in a weird blend of Golden Shadowed Light.  The intensity of both shadow and light merging into a blinding golden darkness which covered his body completely.  

“I can smell the light, buried beneath my feet…

I can smell the darkness growling in the wind…

I can breathe the life of the planet though it lies beyond my sight…

I am the twins made whole…

I am the one broken in twain…

I am flesh unmade…

I am the consumed reborn…

I am…”

With a quick movement of his arms he breaks the sealed container upon the altar with one hand, tossing its contents into the air above him.  

The Shrine Central Alter Z

While with the other he tosses up the heart of the dead hydra Marcy.  Both items float in the air above his head wrapped in Golden Shadows of light and darkness, before being swallowed whole consumed by the pure power of his Dispairian heritage, absorbed not through his mouth but rather straight into his skin and body directly by his Dispairian powers unhindered.  

For a brief moment, a time of but a few seconds he changes form releasing the newly consumed lives as the being they would have been in life if they had been a single being.

In those few seconds he remembers one of the most important facts of a Dispairian, that it is by his choice that he assumes the form of a being he has consumed, and by his choice that he maintains said form.  A fact he had forgotten.

“…Dispairian…

One who chains the lives of others to my very soul!

CONFINE THE FLESH AND BIND THE SOULS ONCE MORE…

REFORGE THE SEAL OF DISPAIR UPON MY FLESH!”

The Shrine Central Alter Dragon_ball_z_only_super_android_16_by_joshdancato_dezqwoj-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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

He was whole, and what was more he was younger than he remembered stronger to for all he could tell, reforged as it were.  He withdrew his blade, the gift from his friend King Valour, the Gladius of the King and turned walking off into the woods seeking a new door to travel through as the one he had come through was no more.

As he walked away he felt something stirring within him as well, a depth to his innate abilities that he had not previously known existed, a stronger connection to Dispair or rather Dispair's twin offshoots.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down