Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archery Range

4 posters

Go down

Archery Range Empty Archery Range

Post  Takumi Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:31 am

Takumi took in a breath and exhaled as he loosed an arrow from a training bow, hitting the target dead on the bullseye. He then pulled back three arrows, rapidly firing them off, each hitting dead center on other targets. “Ah, a nice day for some practice.” He said, looking up to the clear sky, then nocking another arrow, shafting the first arrow with this shot.

Takumi
Private
Private

Mai Takatsuji likes this post

Back to top Go down

Archery Range Empty Re: Archery Range

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:48 am

Sir Virgil Formidable was crossing the range, making way for his office to deliver a message to the Executioners in the field to handle a kidnapping of one of their own student-teachers. He could hear the arrow slamming into the target, which caused him to turn to the young, and only surviving member of the Majikina clan. They were always amazing demon slayers, from as far back as the Benzi period, it was a real honour for him to work at their Cathedral as an instructor- he bet Beijio still quivered with anger over such decisions, which made him grin.

"Ah, Majikina Sensei, good to see you make use of the practice range..." he began, taking a diversion as he walked up beside the man and tested one of the bows set upon the table before them, the draw weight was... impressively heavy for a simple practice bow.

Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:59 am

“To neglect one’s training is foolishness!” He replied, loosing another arrow, shafting yet another previously fired arrow. “ Still, I suspect you are not here to join me. I don’t recall if I’ve ever seen you with a bow. Regardless, what brings you here?”

Takumi
Private
Private

Mai Takatsuji likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:59 pm

Takumi wrote:“To neglect one’s training is foolishness!” He replied, loosing another arrow, shafting yet another previously fired arrow.

"I cannot agree more," he says with a slight grin, taking one of the arrows and then yanked back the string. He held it there... focused solely on the target ahead of him.

Archery Range Draw-Back-1

Takumi wrote:“Still, I suspect you are not here to join me. I don’t recall if I’ve ever seen you with a bow. Regardless, what brings you here?”

He continued to hold the arrow... and his smirk faded. "...one of our student teachers, not to mention one of the Ithteca Elite, Gianna Craig, has been kidnapped by demon spiders." He says casually, and instead of letting the arrow loose... he relaxed his arm and slowly brought the cord back into its resting position, setting the bow down while tossing the arrow up in the air and catching it. He turned to Takumi fully then, and smiled. "I had to get permission from the Headmaster, and one of the Executioners are on standby at The Third Fox, Mayra Greenleaf, I believe? I can't honestly remember, all knife ears names sound the same..." He sighed, before tossing the arrow to Takumi, who caught it. "How about you send a message to her? Or... back her up. I think a young man from the esteemed, Majikina Bloodline, could handle a few spiders...no?" He smirked, placing his hands behind his back and began to walk off the range while his hands were behind him, resuming his stroll to his office, not caring if Takumi accepted the mission or not.

Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:57 am

His grip tightened onto the bow, the arrow flying from it with great force, shattering the archery target! “Giana’s been captured!?” He turned to the leaving executioner tch, this Virgil is distasteful, not caring one bit one of the teachers here is gone missing! He discarded the training bow, walking out the door. Elliot is probably worried sick. He’s rather close to his family…. “….Not again…”

Takumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:03 am

A few students were at the practice range, garbed in traditional Beijionese archery garb. “Professor Majikina teaches archery among his other classes, and though I don’t partake, my sister Giana is also a teacher at St. Michael’s, and they’ve become friends, more or less, so I’m familiar with him.” He turned to Penny, blushing. Embarassed rubbing the back of his head “I figured you might get some interest out of this, since we have a few club members who do practice Friday afternoon, and you said you’re more experienced with physical combat, and this counts, so….” He trailed off, nervousness stealing his words.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:26 am

(from here)

Penny giggled as she jogged alongside Elliot into the long archery range. It was quite a lovely range, with enough space to properly train one's accuracy with a bow or bolt gun it seemed! "Oh, wow!!" She gasped, impressed by the equipment and the tidiness of the field! Her amazement accidentally threw someone off their game, and they looked back at her with lidded eyes, making her squeak in an apologetic manner!

Elliot wrote:A few students were at the practice range, garbed in traditional Beijionese archery garb. “Professor Majikina teaches archery among his other classes, and though I don’t partake, my sister Giana is also a teacher at St. Michael’s, and they’ve become friends, more or less, so I’m familiar with him.” He turned to Penny, blushing. Embarassed rubbing the back of his head “I figured you might get some interest out of this, since we have a few club members who do practice Friday afternoon, and you said you’re more experienced with physical combat, and this counts, so….” He trailed off, nervousness stealing his words.

She turned to him and noticed him blushing nervously. "Hehe, you pegged me right! I could teach you a few things about ranged and close quarters defense if you wish to some day." She answered him, unable to resist rubbing his head once again! His hair was just so soft and addicting to touch! She blushed as she pulled him into a quick, but tight hug! Her chest was against his his head beside hers as she hummed sweetly.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:30 am

Elliot started blushing as he was suddenly pulled into a hug, before reciprocating. The club members looked on, some blushing, as training was fully interrupted. Eventually, one forced a cough and spoke up “hey, do you two think you can do that somewhere else?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:46 am

Penny was so enraptured by their hug, her tail swished about playfully into the shape of a heart~

Elliot wrote:Eventually, one forced a cough and spoke up “hey, do you two think you can do that somewhere else?”

"Eh?" She blinked, before turning to face the ones practicing there staring at them!

LOL-wah..?

The mouse blushed before looking at all the other flustered faces, forcing Penny to now take hold of Elliot's hand and pull them away! "S-sorrySorrySorry-!" She apologized whilst fleeing with the young Craig!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:50 am

LOL-wah..?
His face was as red as Penny’s as the two fled the archery range. “I think I know where to run!” He remarked, leading her off. (To Here)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down