Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility

+3
Random Mobs
Tessa Deathcaller
Nehebu-Kau
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Empty Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility

Post  Nehebu-Kau Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:27 am

Amid a dusty, unguarded storage facility close to the prison sector lies Dark Anubus' storage facility for Forerunner Artefacts and materials they haven't yet harnessed the power or true knowledge of... The irony being, that one of the best prisons on the face of this planet was stored in here without the women noticing...

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility 71w2tBfhAmL

A simple, pretty pyramid of crystal. No one knew how old it was exactly, but it was relinquished from the palace of Abdel Adham after the fall of the Domescan Abdel Empire... One could not see within, the fearsome God trapped within...

There was not much security when it came to this kind of place... who could make use of the Forerunner Artefacts, after all? But should it have been guarded... one would have noticed the said pyramid beginning to rattle intensely. The Primordial God within could feel the presence of another, and not only that... sense the dark void's beam far above and to the East calling for Him...

CRASH!

The pyramid rattled off its ledge, and hit the ground, but would not smash. No, it was made of sterner stuff, but the staff of an elder Forerunner, whose vials of blood adorned the headpiece wasn't as strong! The Pyramid began to rise.... and bright lights began to emit from its core!!

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Hc68371ce24da42908e97a9c1ccfaefe1p

"HIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!"
Nehebu-Kau
Nehebu-Kau
Recruit
Recruit

Verial The Void Dragon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Empty Re: Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:16 pm

(from here)

The trip was rather brief, as they stood outside the doorway to what amounted to a warehouse of old Forerunner materials. She pressed her palm upon the door, and the unique stone like slab slid upward revealing a dusty tomb of shelves and other such junk. "This is where the chain could be handy, we won't get separated as easily." She cooed, entering into the dark room with a look of bemusement. "Huh... something's off with the power supply in here, lights are all out... weird." she shrugged.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Empty Re: Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility

Post  Random Mobs Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:16 am

There were various artefacts strewn about the shelves... all were mysterious and yet benign... and most glittered like gold:

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility All_millennium_items_render__legacy_of_the_duelist_by_maxiuchiha22_dcx3lvi-fullview

As Tsubo gazed upon one in particular, the item resembling a dream catcher in his eye given it was something that Jack would have said. The item dangling over other similarly carved pieces of jewellery.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Milennium_Ring_Icon_Colored-512

Others simply looked more like decorative paperweights... but such was the mystery of Forerunner technology and artefacts.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Latest

There were no obvious signs of weaponry, though some of these artefacts could be deadly with mistreatment...

There were also a large array of scrolls, books and grimoires for the taking...

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Dc30e1f132d8e24e2115ca0e214bf571

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility 28518395a61ee6e27f9477918e03c89a

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility 6755dadb8672506e01ed3518e9f71803
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:49 am

Tessa walked over to one of the grimoires, and slipped it onto her belt where the old one had been prior to her evolution from a solid to a liquid to a gas and solids... she didn't want to remember that. She walked over to one of the walls, and felt around for a hidden latch. "There is a small stash of... A50's in here... I think... just in case there was a prison break, and a Dark Knight or Apostle was stuck in the Artefact room... only an active member of the Sorority who isn't flagged as 'criminal' can activate it... ah yes, there we go!" She says as a small safe sized hole revealed itself, lighting up a small stash of A50 Lugers:

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Anuban_Luger_A50-0

She grabbed one and a few magazines already loaded with the 9mm cartridges. She had experience with guns, but preferred her spells. The gun would at least look like she was keeping Tsubo in line if they were caught by a patrol... and likely would be seeing one of those soon, given that the Warden would be alerted about the failsafe armory door opening... oopse.

She cared not to dread on the thought, and would think of something once or if they arrived.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:13 am

"Hmmm."

Tsubo grinned, it all looked like junk, priceless cheap gilded junk to his eye, but than again, most people thought the sacred sword from the fire shrine was junk, and to most it was. You just had to know who to pawn it off on and he had a really good idea of who would buy and rename everything for sale that wasn't worth something to begin with. Yup indiscriminately slipping everything into his pockets he stops at the strange gilded cube as he lifts that up too.

"What kind of pinhead would make something like this?"

"Oh well, I'm sure Naggy will buy it."

Slipping the cube as well into his paired Void pockets he worked his way over to the security guns, nodding as he emptied the compartment entirely into his pocket each weapon and spare clip Tessa left disappeared into his position. No stone left un-stolen, his master would not have said. Scrolls, books, archaic looking rods and spikes. A who's who of who knows what but it felt like the clock was ticking.

"So all this is just sitting here, well was hehe. I'm guessing we shouldn't stick around too long than, I hate to leave behind so many choice trinkets, but I'm sure there are other rooms we can browse as we go. What the hell is that?"

Tsubo's eyes flicked back and forth in his head as a burning desire roared inside his head, a thought almost clear from the thing within. Finally his eyes landed on the pyramid almost transfixed, he watched it like a coiled serpent about to spring at him. Edging closer he started gathering as much as he could without moving to close to it. That which dwelled within, screamed warnings to hurry away all the while swallowing the magically energies which radiated off of the pyramid locking the primordial within. If he stayed too long the magics sealing it would just vanish.

"I think we need to hurry out of this room, just point out anything you know is worth something and I'll grab it but let's hurry. As master would say I've got a bad feeling in my tail. Ugh why?"

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Verial The Void Dragon, Tobin Lockheed and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nehebu-Kau Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:30 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:
"So all this is just sitting here, well was hehe.  I'm guessing we shouldn't stick around too long than, I hate to leave behind so many choice trinkets, but I'm sure there are other rooms we can browse as we go.  What the hell is that?"

Tsubo's eyes flicked back and forth in his head as a burning desire roared inside his head, a thought almost clear from the thing within.  Finally his eyes landed on the pyramid almost transfixed, he watched it like a coiled serpent about to spring at him.  Edging closer he started gathering as much as he could without moving to close to it.  That which dwelled within, screamed warnings to hurry away all the while swallowing the magically energies which radiated off of the pyramid locking the primordial within.  If he stayed too long the magics sealing it would just vanish.

"I think we need to hurry out of this room, just point out anything you know is worth something and I'll grab it but let's hurry.  As master would say I've got a bad feeling in my tail.  Ugh why?"

While the boy was transfixed on looting, his lovely female companion he lost sight of, was transifxed upon His eyes:

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility 1460909892

He saw the pair, and figured a... two for one special. And after so many eons locked away... what a fitting meal to be had than a young thing like her and him?

Slurp... Slurp....

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Nyte-532298-TharjaSFW-small

Quietly, Nehebu-Kau devoured the woman, who was caught in his powerful trance too weak to call out as he pulled her into the space above the shelves!

Ulp... Ulp...ulp...

Tessa's golden heels vanished as he swallows the girl whole... her bulging form sliding down His neck towards His chest, around the time Tsubo spoke up about leaving- the chain connecting their arms still connected and it was around that point Tsubo found his arm jerk violently up as Tessa entered the God's stomach...

The large red eyes of the beast blinked down at Tsubo, now lifting off the ground as the creature slurped up the chain, intending to take Tsubo for the ride with Tessa! What would Tsubo do to save them from such a perilous and undignified fate?
Nehebu-Kau
Nehebu-Kau
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 am

"Yeah we should.. gowoooo."

His words came out a bit off as he was pulled up off his feet for a moment having his attention fully diverted from the previously leery feeling to the source which the being inside of him had been warning him of.  Dropping back down as the Snake beast glared down at him, attempted to subdue him with his devils eyed stare, Tsubo looked up from the ground where he knelt on one knee.  A snarl forming on his face, lips only parting on one side of his mouth both minds burning with rage.  The thing within opening itself up to him fully, reversing the flows of energy and magic which it normally consumed from everything around them.  

Scardian strength and the might of the ancient being bonded to him tugged on the chain shackled to his left arm wrapped up in his left hand, pulling Tessa back up the giant snakes throw one tug at a time.

"Nobody said you could eat that, you ugly excuse for a rubber hose."

Pulling harder with a combined strength of the Wargod Scar'd's blessing and the ancient monstrosity contained with in him Tessa began jerkily sliding back out of the snake.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Verial The Void Dragon and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nehebu-Kau Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:36 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Yeah we should.. gowoooo."

His words came out a bit off as he was pulled up off his feet for a moment having his attention fully diverted from the previously leery feeling to the source which the being inside of him had been warning him of.  Dropping back down as the Snake beast glared down at him, attempted to subdue him with his devils eyed stare, Tsubo looked up from the ground where he knelt on one knee.  A snarl forming on his face, lips only parting on one side of his mouth both minds burning with rage.  The thing within opening itself up to him fully, reversing the flows of energy and magic which it normally consumed from everything around them.  

Scardian strength and the might of the ancient being bonded to him tugged on the chain shackled to his left arm wrapped up in his left hand, pulling Tessa back up the giant snakes throw one tug at a time.

"Nobody said you could eat that, you ugly excuse for a rubber hose."

Pulling harder with a combined strength of the Wargod Scar'd's blessing and the ancient monstrosity contained with in him Tessa began jerkily sliding back out of the snake.

With the woman trapped inside Him, the beast had not much to worry... that was till the young boy flared up in power and avoided His gaze. "How.... interessssssting~" the old serpent smiled, as He talked, the chain which he tugged on was visible and could be seen entering Nehebu's throat. "You can avert my gaze with ease... how amusssssing. Not only that...you seem to have an older being inssssside you..." He commented, one of His claws rubbing the underside of His chin, while His other three arms folded across His chest, above the spherical bulge where Tess was housed. The mighty creature descended the rafters of the shelving unit, appearing to in truth to be far larger than he should be as he launched Tsubo off his feet for a moment, only to shift his position so the snake had a better angle.

When the kid's strength, however, increased, and he tugged on the chain, Nehebu-Kau felt the woman's body travelling back up His throat, which cut Him off from physical speech. Not only that, but the magic He could sense was that which partly helped Him escape His prison! "Ohhhh.... I see. Its you who is to thank for my early release...." His booming voice, lacking the serpent tongue rattled inside Tsubo's mind as He then severed the chain, and slurped it up in a single gulp! Tess vanished in moments as Tsubo was launched back into shelving... but the Serpent's face was pushed against him. His forked tongue slid across His ebony, scaly lips. "Ssssshe's ssssso.... deliciousssss~" He taunted, backing up, and rubbing the swollen scales of His belly... before He reached through the scales!

A moment later, He pulled the woman, from her would be tomb by her ankles, holding her high up. She wasn't slimy, nor wet as one would expect... but her eyes still entirely pink from His gaze. "But... I sssssupose I sssshould reward you with a temporary gift... and a messssage to get sssssstronger. I will be back.... for her." He says as He clawed a hex into Tessa's back which made her scream with agony!

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Ancient-egyptian-moon-sign-left-260nw-512588395

It was then the guards arrived, and gasped at the sight of Nehebu-Kau. He turned to them, licking His lips. "Ahhhh.... lose two fisssssh, gain three~" He hissed, tossing Tessa to Tsubo before snatching up the screaming women! Three wriggling bulges, two were from His left and right additional head, and the last slid down the main neck, the three converging into a massive bulge which drifted down His humanlike torso and then got smaller as they travelled down the main snake body. "Hmmm.... 5000 plus years trapped inside a pyramid-" He began, His rattling tail coiling around the Pyramid which Tsubo had been transfixed by before hand, and flicked it towards the creature's right hand. He turned to Tsubo with a wide grin. "-leaves one quite peckish~" He then slithered out of the room, down the narrow, bland hallways of this prison. He was going to have a buffet before He left...

(to here)
Nehebu-Kau
Nehebu-Kau
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:49 pm

Glaring Tsubo staggers back to his feet from being suddenly released from Tessa's link to him through the chain and shackles.  But his heat, emotional that is was wasted as the snake released his first prey and unceremoniously tossed her back branded as it were.  

Inside himself he more than glared as he screamed at the thing within him.  "This is your fault."  "If there is fault child, it makes no difference she lives."  "Make it right, how can I, how can we stop it when it returns for her when..."  "You worry too much about trifles child, but if you insist we can mark her as well.  Mark her with the full force of the powers which we wield unrestrained.  Are you willing to injure her so much just to save her from a possibility not a certainty."  "I have to... I have to."  "Then unchain my powers child and we will mark her upon the brand she has just received against the chance it comes for her one day."  

Tsubo sets Tessa down and steps away as she shifts semi-unconsciously from the snake's poisonous and paralytic effects.  Extending both arms out, the skin of his bared arms both begin to crawl with the twisting and turning of the mysterious dragon tattoo.  Two dragons spiraling out from his shoulders to his wrists, spinning to life through his hands snarling like the sound of a roaring fire the dragons flared to life as living flames.  An image of that within over laid upon his flesh as the flames became chains which he flicked and lashed through the air.  Beganing to swing them around with ever growing speed and skill.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Oldgod11

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility 4c9ae2ad551c2841f9b7606c18c2daec

The image of that within fades as the light is pulled from the room into the flaming chains which Tsubo spun with ungodly speed and control.  At the greatest momentum and speed he snapped both wrist and the chains lashed down striking the newly formed brand from the ancient Snake dead center.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Maxresdefault

A scream tore from his lips but was drowned out by the agony screaming from Tessa's semi-unconscious body where the fires of the beast within the flames of the Primordial of Fire marked her

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility 337159-bigthumbnail

The Mark of the Primordial of fire faded away but the heat of the flames that burnt it into her flesh would be felt for a long time despite the visible evidence disappearing completely.  The flames and chains receded crawling back up Tsubo's arms returning to dragon tattoos merging into one at his neck, disappearing from sight once again as well.  Tsubo stumbled over to Tessa and knelt down next to her body afraid to touch her where his powers unrestrained had marked her against the return of the snake creature in the future, a future he knew he might not be in.

"I'm sorry for the pain, but it's all I can do."

Sinking to the ground beside her, he felt drained, it always wore him out to channel the Primordial's Flames. Trying not to pass out he just sunk into Tessa's body fighting the overpowering desire to sleep for a few days.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tessa Deathcaller, Verial The Void Dragon, Nehebu-Kau and Jin Sasaski like this post

Back to top Go down

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Empty Up up pillage and out

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:35 pm

“No, no, dammit, I can’t pass out now. Not here, not now DAMMIT!”

Tsubo began to flicker in and out, his eyes half closing, fighting the complete and utter exhaustion off, he pushed himself up to one knee slowly spinning around. Almost falling into the ground in the process. Laboring to rise up, he found his footing, scooping Tessa’s body up across his shoulders in a good old fashioned fireman’s carry to make her as light and burdenless as possible.

One foot in front of the other, would have been the way to go but first he has to get his feet under him steady. Stumbling he dipped her toward a wall, but caught himself with room to spare as he righted her back up and got his feet steadier under himself in the process.

“I don’t know why I’m even trying to do this. Hell I can’t even walk straight, lady, and saving a damsel in distress is a boat load of bad luck waiting to break my neck. You should feel honored and special that I’m breaking my own code of self-preservation like this. But that freak isn’t a fate I’d wish on my own brother let alone a beauty like you.”

One unsteady step at a time he makes his way out of the artifact vault and slowly through the hallways accidentally stumbling across the more security rooms, more specifically a weapons storage room. Settling Tessa’s body onto the ground leaning against a wall he quickly rummaged and pillaged an arsenal’s worth of weapons and ammo into his linked void pockets.

It was at about this time that he realized every last scrap of clothing he had been wearing up until this point had been burnt to cinders and ash when he broke his most sacred rule. Never unleash the powers of the beast within, no matter what. And of course there was nothing around to put on and time was pressing to be gone.

Well there was nothing for it so he pulled out a clean white button up shirt and the first pair of pants he could get his hands on from his void pockets. Gross a pair of Justin’s organe baggy shorts. Well he figured it didn’t matter so long as he was comfortable enough to move.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd1ozukSI8zxsIISj2r9t39Dr0tgC8hGmkFw&usqp=CAU

After the pillaging and redressing his nakedness he scooped Tessa back up across his shoulders and continued along the eerily quiet corridors as it seemed every available body was heading off the giant snake freak he accidentally let loose from it’s ancient prison. After endless stumbling and trudging he finally stumbles upon an exit to the place leading out into the world above into…

???

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Jin Sasaski likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:01 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:“No, no, dammit, I can’t pass out now. Not here, not now  DAMMIT!”

Tsubo began to flicker in and out, his eyes half closing, fighting the complete and utter exhaustion off, he pushed himself up to one knee slowly spinning around.  Almost falling into the ground in the process.  Laboring to rise up, he found his footing, scooping Tessa’s body up across his shoulders in a good old fashioned fireman’s carry to make her as light and burdenless as possible.  

One foot in front of the other, would have been the way to go but first he has to get his feet under him steady.  Stumbling he dipped her toward a wall, but caught himself with room to spare as he righted her back up and got his feet steadier under himself in the process.

“I don’t know why I’m even trying to do this.  Hell I can’t even walk straight, lady, and saving a damsel in distress is a boat load of bad luck waiting to break my neck.  You should feel honored and special that I’m breaking my own code of self-preservation like this.  But that freak isn’t a fate I’d wish on my own brother let alone a beauty like you.”

One unsteady step at a time he makes his way out of the artifact vault and slowly through the hallways accidentally stumbling across the more security rooms, more specifically a weapons storage room.  Settling Tessa’s body onto the ground leaning against a wall he quickly rummaged and pillaged an arsenal’s worth of weapons and ammo into his linked void pockets.

It was at about this time that he realized every last scrap of clothing he had been wearing up until this point had been burnt to cinders and ash when he broke his most sacred rule.  Never unleash the powers of the beast within, no matter what.  And of course there was nothing around to put on and time was pressing to be gone.  

Well there was nothing for it so he pulled out a clean white button up shirt and the first pair of pants he could get his hands on from his void pockets.  Gross a pair of Justin’s organe baggy shorts.  Well he figured it didn’t matter so long as he was comfortable enough to move.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd1ozukSI8zxsIISj2r9t39Dr0tgC8hGmkFw&usqp=CAU

After the pillaging and redressing his nakedness he scooped Tessa back up across his shoulders and continued along the eerily quiet corridors as it seemed every available body was heading off the giant snake freak he accidentally let loose from it’s ancient prison.  After endless stumbling and trudging he finally stumbles upon an exit to the place leading out into the world above into…

???

A young woman of about 5'8 stepped into view, with a pair of wakizashi drawn. She had the blades pointed cautiously at the young man carrying the woman, one of the 'captors'. She looked no older than 22, no younger than 17... she wore a, 'unique' uniform to say the least. It looked Izhevesk in nature, but had Beijionese scripture on it. Gold stars set on a body of red, three of them. She had a pair on her detached collar, and on the shoulders of her jacket she had loosely draping her sloped shoulders. She was wearing beneath this draped officer's coat a black bikini top which supported a pair of decently shaped, jiggling assets but where smaller than Tessa's. She wore a matching black bikini thong and a belt wrapped around her waist which held the scabbards for her short swords, and a leather belt where a handgun could be seen poking out. Under the belt, attached to suspenders, were a pair of 'chaps' of sorts that showed off her lovely, slender legs. A pair of high heeled calf high jackboots adorned her feet, and a pair of black leather gloves covered her hands. She had large, reddish brown eyes, and short black hair in a bob cut style, with a pair of red dyed (or were they natural?) bangs on either side of her head; with blunt bangs just above the eyebrow while the rest draped down to about her chin while it was layered in the back. She had a Beijionese Kiseru pipe tucked between her lips, a canteen hanging off one hip, and a large leather satchel hanging off the other...

She lowered her swords, upon noting he wasn't a threat.

"...Sorry about that. I thought you were one of them." She says, nodding to the woman draping his shoulders, she sheathed her blades and proceeded to leave them be!

She was heading down the corridor they came from at first, but... then she paused, turned to face the weary pair, and then approached them. "Say," she says, getting close enough that he could smell her cherry blossom perfume. "...you wouldn't happen to have a match, lighter? Something to light my pipe with, would ya? They confiscated mine since it had a built in tazor and lockpick set hidden in the underside. I mean, you're a prisoner here too, right?" the mysterious lady asked Tsubo.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Ddzked9-308a0fa9-7db3-4093-92a9-db31586b5b79
Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:41 am

Eyes almost rolling up into his head as he suddenly realizes that there is yet another beautiful woman in front of him. His first thought of course is what's with my luck today, just poof to the far side of nowhere and the ladies just keeping spawning in one after the next like some kind of Rolanese gravy train.

After a moment of half lidded staring Tsubo cocks his head to the side in a delayed reaction to her speaking to him. Barely standing but too stubborn to quit, his free hand belatedly reached toward his void pocket keeping Tessa steady across his shoulders with his other hand.

"Me a prisoner? Dressed like this? Carrying that?"

He motioned toward Tessa across his shoulders with his free hand.

"Nah, I'm just scoping out the perfect place to ride out a localized apocalypse in the form of an overgrown freak snake...

As apposed to the normal overgrown snakes around here. And do I really look like somebody who smokes, well Cherry Twilight?"

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:12 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Eyes almost rolling up into his head as he suddenly realizes that there is yet another beautiful woman in front of him.   His first thought of course is what's with my luck today, just poof to the far side of nowhere and the ladies just keeping spawning in one after the next like some kind of Rolanese gravy train.

After a moment of half lidded staring Tsubo cocks his head to the side in a delayed reaction to her speaking to him.  Barely standing but too stubborn to quit, his free hand belatedly reached toward his void pocket keeping Tessa steady across his shoulders with his other hand.

"Me a prisoner?  Dressed like this?  Carrying that?"

He motioned toward Tessa across his shoulders with his free hand.

"Nah, I'm just scoping out the perfect place to ride out a localized apocalypse in the form of an overgrown freak snake...

As apposed to the normal overgrown snakes around here.   And do I really look like somebody who smokes, well Cherry Twilight?"

"Cherry Twilight?" She echoed, cocking her head to the left side, her pipe waggling in front of her face as she fluttered her eyelashes. She glanced him head to toe, and the woman he was carrying on his back. Despite being one of the Anubian Mercenaries, and he, some sort of prisoner, she must be of some importance to him. "Well, considering your a man in an Amazonian society, or, at least from what I gather about these people... yeah, kinda." she says honestly with a shrug and then leaned on the doorway of this 'exit' of his. She was leaning almost 60 degrees against the door in front of him on her right shoulder; her arms crossed as did her ankles. She didn't let it show it, but his comment about releasing some form of overgrown snake concerned her, and found it hard to be a coincidence. Overgrown snake?! So that was why my cell opened up. Great Gods... this is what Dr. Sheerman was talking about! Its really about to happen. Damn it... I'm just as good as dead... She stared at his face with her Beijionese lidded gaze. "Hrmm..." she hummed, glancing him up and down again. "Yeah, you do. Look like someone who smokes, honestly handsome." She answered.
Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:23 am

"Yeah Cherry Twilight, it's your hair, looks like somebody smeared something into it, and..."

Sniff sniff, he blinked eyes still not wanting to stay open completely, he smirked.

"Well you smell faintly like cherry, and considering how much of this place smells like androgynous snakeys cherries sounds really fucking good right now..."

His lips started to spilt into a full smile but he thought better of it, or maybe he was just too spent from his encounter with said overgrown freak snake.

"Honestly me someone who smokes? Gods I knew wearing Justin's shorts would leave a bad impression. Everyone is going to think I'm some kind of juvenile delinquent. Just cause your the second son of an amazing fire priest everybody just thinks you can shoot flames out your..."

Tsubo glares toward her for a moment.

"Ugh hold this."

Without so much as a second of thought or hesitation for what he was doing, Tsubo shifts and flips Tessa off of his shoulders straight into the Cherry Twilight sprinkled woman as she leaned precariously within the doorway. Reaching into his pocket... the void one just neatly concealed now by his brothers ugly orange shorts Tsubo dug in before pulling out a small stack of playing cards. Metal brightly colored playing cards, and to the untrained eye that's exactly wat they were a set of very fancy metallic playing cards, but if you lined them up just the right way and fanned them out just like so voila...

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Deck-of-playing-cards-lighter-450x450

"I want that back."

He said as he unfanned the cards making the flame disappear, tossing it over too, more or less the same way he had Tessa. But was he talking about the magical lighter deck of cards or Tessa?

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:03 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Yeah Cherry Twilight, it's your hair, looks like somebody smeared something into it, and..."

Sniff sniff, he blinked eyes still not wanting to stay open completely, he smirked.

"Well you smell faintly like cherry, and considering how much of this place smells like androgynous snakeys cherries sounds really fucking good right now..."

His lips started to spilt into a full smile but he thought better of it, or maybe he was just too spent from his encounter with said overgrown freak snake.

"Honestly me someone who smokes?  Gods I knew wearing Justin's shorts would leave a bad impression.  Everyone is going to think I'm some kind of juvenile delinquent.  Just cause your the second son of an amazing fire priest everybody just thinks you can shoot flames out your..."

Tsubo glares toward her for a moment.

"Ugh hold this."

Without so much as a second of thought or hesitation for what he was doing, Tsubo shifts and flips Tessa off of his shoulders straight into the Cherry Twilight sprinkled woman as she leaned precariously within the doorway.  Reaching into his pocket... the void one just neatly concealed now by his brothers ugly orange shorts Tsubo dug in before pulling out a small stack of playing cards.  Metal brightly colored playing cards, and to the untrained eye that's exactly wat they were a set of very fancy metallic playing cards,  but if you lined them up just the right way and fanned them out just like so voila...

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Deck-of-playing-cards-lighter-450x450

"I want that back."

He said as he unfanned the cards making the flame disappear, tossing it over too, more or less the same way he had Tessa.  But was he talking about the magical lighter deck of cards or Tessa?

Jin easily enough held the young woman, and wasn't sure if she was a hostage, or she was someone he was trying to protect and or save from the chaos brewing outside, but didn't ask. Upon seeing the peculiar set of cards tossed her way, she caught them. "Neat trick." She cooed, glancing from the pack back to him, before lighting her pipe. She puffed twice, before inhaling deeply. "Faaaa..." she sighed, smoke trailing out of her nostrils. "You have no idea how long I needed that..." she sighed, before winking at him, and then tucked the cards behind her left breast's padding. "You can have both back, in time." she says, and offered the woman across her shoulders back first. She got close, really close, her face hovering in front of his with a smirk.

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Maxresdefault_4

"After all, I feel like I owe ya for the light. You're meaning to get the hell out of here, right? I can lead the way." She cooed, incidentally drifting smoke into and around his face as she raised the woman of her shoulders and then placed her back onto the young man's shoulders with ease. "Till then," she pats the spot where the card's bulged through the fabric of her top's padding. "I'll hold on this? Deal?" Jin asked.

Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rufus Tenik likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:34 pm

"Ah I wou..."

Tsubo tried to speak as she tucked the deck into her cloths.  Eh well it wouldn't be his fault when the cards brunt her clothing.  She really shouldn't have patted the deck like that.  But he had more pressing matters to contend with like a face full of smoke and pretty batting eyelashes.  She wanted to hold the cards hostage for a while longer, and lead the way out, well who was he to argue with her face in kissing distance.

So he did what any one in his position would.  He licked her nose, while quickly tapping the cards to stop them from igniting once again, without letting her catch on to what he had done.  Than he stepped back nodding for her to lead the way.

"I'll follow, but we'll have to see about a more fitting deal, those cards are worth more than passage out Cherry."

You know he thought as he let her take the lead, that made no sense at all.  The cards are worth more than passage out, they were his cards and she wasn't getting to keep them they were ransom for being able ot help him leave.  No sense at all.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Rufus Tenik and Jin Sasaski like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:24 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Ah I wou..."

Tsubo tried to speak as she tucked the deck into her clothes.  Eh well it wouldn't be his fault when the cards brunt her clothing.  She really shouldn't have patted the deck like that.  But he had more pressing matters to contend with like a face full of smoke and pretty batting eyelashes.  She wanted to hold the cards hostage for a while longer, and lead the way out, well who was he to argue with her face in kissing distance.

So he did what any one in his position would.  He licked her nose, while quickly tapping the cards to stop them from igniting once again, without letting her catch on to what he had done.  Than he stepped back nodding for her to lead the way.

"I'll follow, but we'll have to see about a more fitting deal, those cards are worth more than passage out Cherry."

You know he thought as he let her take the lead, that made no sense at all.  The cards are worth more than passage out, they were his cards and she wasn't getting to keep them they were ransom for being able to help him leave.  No sense at all.

Jin's eyes fluttered by his sudden action and rather quick reflexes, but it told her that he could adapt quickly and move quite swiftly even whilst encumbered. The irony, however, is that his hand which quickly tapped her left breast deactivating the lighter of sorts was an unnecessary extra step- but how was he supposed to know of her attire's special function and abilities thanks to a certain dwarf? Or how she was immune to flames...

"Well, you're quite eager I'll give you that~" She hummed with a flustered smirk, before drawing a wakizashi from her left hip, stabbing it through the lock on the door beside them with her right hand- eye's never leaving his- even when withdrawing it from the frame and spinning the blade till it was in a reverse grip and she turned to the door and kicked it open with a slam! "We will have to negotiate this 'better deal' after we escape this place. Besides... best not to make your friend there jealous." She replied, her head swiveling to her left to face him as she stood in the door frame, half leaning out it so she could see him as she said this last bit. Her head was slightly cocked as she did, a smile upon her face and her seductive gaze aimed his direction; she gave him a playful wink, before she pulled herself into the stairwell leading up to the underground city's street level.

She put her free hand on her hip as she looked up the flight of stairs, which was just a shaft before- she sighed. "I'm grateful for the way out and all... but couldn't have at least been an escalator?" She sighed, tapping the solid stairwell with her jackboot twice before glancing up the intense number of stairs they'll have to climb. "Well, time to lose the babyfat I suppose." She blew another ring from her pipe, and slowly began climbing the steps. "What's your name, handsome?" she called back as she began ascending the stairs. "You said something about Justin and a second son of a fire priest? That wouldn't make you a Tangeshima would it?" she inquired, given they would have a little extra time to introduce themselves to a degree. Hm... now, it would be intriguing if he is a Tangeshima. Lets see how he answers this... She thought, before adding: "This Justin your father, cousin, brother?" She further inquired.
Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:28 pm

"Eager... me?  Never.  Your nose was twitching faster than a Neko's tail high on Nagisane shot straight into their veins.  How could I refuse giving that pretty little button a quick polishing?"

He adjusted Tessa to a more stable position as Cherry Twilight swirled her blade and used it to pop the lock, than kick the door open.  No finesse at all, as she gazed beams of lust into his face, before turning and heading up the stairwell.

"I get the feeling she'd beg to join in."

"What's your name, handsome?" she called back as she began ascending the stairs. "You said something about Justin and a second son of a fire priest? That wouldn't make you a Tangeshima would it?" she inquired, given they would have a little extra time to introduce themselves to a degree. Hm... now, it would be intriguing if he is a Tangeshima. Lets see how he answers this... She thought, before adding: "This Justin your father, cousin, brother?" She further inquired.

"Sister, it's Justine.  It's a common mistake happens all the time, what with that overly masculine build and the ego to match pop, they're both flamin pains in the ass.  But Justine's name is so often misunderstood when spoken aloud.  And sadly yes I do happen to be a Tangeshima, of course I'll probably just end up a foot note in history, some pathetic one-liner.  Something like, the second son of the Tesshu Tangeshima, Tsukasa Tangeshima, unworthy brat with no magical ability whatsoever, disappeared sometime after the world went to shit, never seen again."

He glanced up at her well rounded backside as he followed her upward, knowing that would be almost exactly how history remembered him.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:16 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Eager... me?  Never.  Your nose was twitching faster than a Neko's tail high on Nagisane shot straight into their veins.  How could I refuse giving that pretty little button a quick polishing?"

He adjusted Tessa to a more stable position as Cherry Twilight swirled her blade and used it to pop the lock, than kick the door open.  No finesse at all, as she gazed beams of lust into his face, before turning and heading up the stairwell.

"I get the feeling she'd beg to join in."

"What's your name, handsome?" she called back as she began ascending the stairs. "You said something about Justin and a second son of a fire priest? That wouldn't make you a Tangeshima would it?" she inquired, given they would have a little extra time to introduce themselves to a degree. Hm... now, it would be intriguing if he is a Tangeshima. Lets see how he answers this... She thought, before adding: "This Justin your father, cousin, brother?" She further inquired.

"Sister, it's Justine.  It's a common mistake happens all the time, what with that overly masculine build and the ego to match pop, they're both flamin pains in the ass.  But Justine's name is so often misunderstood when spoken aloud.  And sadly yes I do happen to be a Tangeshima, of course I'll probably just end up a foot note in history, some pathetic one-liner.  Something like, the second son of the Tesshu Tangeshima, Tsukasa Tangeshima, unworthy brat with no magical ability whatsoever, disappeared sometime after the world went to shit, never seen again."

He glanced up at her well rounded backside as he followed her upward, knowing that would be almost exactly how history remembered him.

She flustered somewhat at that, and then glanced back noticing he was... getting a pleasant view of her 'rear assets' as they ascended. She half chuckled, smiling before continuing further up the stairs. "Yeah. she probably would~" She hummed. As they got to the second landing, she heard him attempt to correct her, but she knew what he said before, but pretended to play along. "Oh, right, Justine." She says in a silky tone, pausing at the third landing to give the young man a little... 'show':

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Jin

Upon hearing his answer however she got the bigger picture on... everything. "Hm, I can understand, I'm immune to flames but cannot produce them myself, despite being descended from powerful flame priests... not related to the Tangeshima, don't you worry about that, Tsubo~" She says with a
wink, then paused. She stood up and glanced back up the stairwell. "I mean, Tsukasa is a nice name, but I like the nickname Tsubo. Easier to say. Kinda cute too like how you call me Cherry Twilight, which, shockingly isn't my name." she teased, glancing back flashing a grin as she tugged on her red dyed bangs. Her well rounded buttocks were still on display despite no longer being bent over.

Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:54 am

With another look to the "rear" or more specifically her rear because it was ahead of him; Tsubo mentally took stock of what had just happened. She had revealed she knew his nickname, without ever having mentioned it himself. Not a big deal, but a detail nonetheless of import. But that wasn't all he took into consideration; she seemed to know her way around this place, even though she wasn't apparently apart of them. What was more, she was knowledgeable though on the sly of things; yet she seemed to be missing details that her knowledge would suggest she should have. Like asking about Justin's relation to him, a father, cousin, or brother. That didn't even make sense, unless she had a kid with Justin, in which case she should be much much older than she looked. You see the issues crossing Tsubo's mind as he kept watch on the rears involved with their climb, hers and behind down the stairwell just in case.

Too many things didn't add up, and coincidence; his master did have something to say about coincidences. If it looks like a pile of shit, and smells like a pile of shit, watch out for the flamin cat! Not that his master's proverbs and saying ever made much sense to Tsubo, they did have away of creeping into his mind like now.

"So tell me how do you know so much about my family anyway? I mean it's always interesting to hear what gossip is spread from different parts of the world about them."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:18 pm

The woman continued her ascent up the stairwell a little, and she continued with a reply. "Well, who doesn't know about the Tangeshima Clan? Its one of the most famed clans of Imperial Beijio is it not?" She asked, to him perhaps, sounding more formal than she should. Calling Beijio 'Imperial' was not too common unless one worked within the government, were from the poorer class/clanless, or were referring to times when they were at war with Rebels. "I've heard the same gossip one would hear in the city, I was born there after all." she added. "I simply wanted to validate if you were a Tangeshima or not. I've only had the chance to work with your clan at least once before..." She says, before answering his prior question: "But to be on point, they are a famed clan of Fire Priests like you said, and-" she paused, glancing back at him. "Most of their clan produce some very attractive members~" She winked at him, before continuing up the stairwell. Her rear swaying with a little more pronounced swing in her step as she sashayed up the stairwell. "I'm Jin, by the way~" she introduced, not glancing back at him as she did, only her back, spandex thong and the ochre/Khaki colored chaps visible to him as she climbed into a darker section of the stairwell, where she paused. Her eyes shot up into the darkness ahead of them, as the sound of aggressive hissing echoed from above...

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Xxlfrzb4b6851
Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Sure introduce yourself on the stairs Tsubo thought, what am I supposed to do grab her ass and shake it?

"Yeah famous, except little ol' me, discarded and shipped off out of sight to the far corners of..."

Tsubo trailed off at the sounds of irate hissing coming from above and ahead.  More threats and all at the disadvantage of being on the low ground, burdened by an extra body, and having a whole lot of open space all around them.  Glancing around in the lowlight of the stair well, Tsubo took stock of the situation.  A wall less stair way only coming close to the cavernous sides when near an entrance to one of the few pathways into Black Anubis's strong hold.  Otherwise the stairs wound around themselves steadily climbing upward, with a gapping whole in the center and on the outsides of the marginally spacious stairwell.

There was little time to decide as the snakeys would be descending upon them and most likely not limiting themselves to just the stairwells steps.  I need more Tsubo thought to the beast within still feeling exhausted from his efforts to save Tessa and Mark her for her of protection in the future.  The stairwell was about 3 maybe 4 feet wide, large enough for two people to pass one another but not a great place to fight side by side.

Kneeling down Tsubo slipped his free hand into his pocket and grabbed his most trusted tool and weapon, his chain and dagger set.  Alone they were not suited for this kind of fight, but than again, that's why the chain was coiled and designed to retract as needed making for a extendable and retractable defensive weapon combo.

Slipping his dagger into his mouth he set Tessa down sliding his hand around her for a moment making sure she was secure, than turned toward the sound and Jin's wiggling ass in front and above him.  

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Tsubo112

Move, move, MOVE LIKE THE WIND he raged inside his head as he bolted for the hand railing barely large enough to wrap a hand around.  Slapping down first one foot than another he blended his natural Scardian Speed with the Absorbed energies the beast within had been consuming.  This unique blending of powers and abilities resulted in an ungodly skill that allowed Tsubo to move with unreasonable speed passing from sight and more often than not allowing him to return to the very spot he started from without anyone witnessing him moving even a hair.

Bolting up the unstable handrail Tsubo raced upward passing the approaching snakenoids gaining the high ground.  

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility D2eaa010

And man were they ugly, of course in Tsubo's opinion that wouldn't matter after all he had just recently been fondling something awfully similar.  Regardless this was a different situation, life or deaths.  Flipping his dagger back into his mouth after the lightning quick climb he turned missing a step blood dripping from the dagger pressed between his lips.

"AHHHHH SSSSHHIIIIITTT!"

Oh yeah, you know exactly what just happened, Tsubo slipped off the railing freefalling back down.  But he refused to go down without fighting with every last breath.  Flinging the dagger out again and again as he fell passing back down by the snakenoids his blade biting deep and severing vitals as he passed.  Still falling straight down the center of the stairwell, he spun wrapping his dagger's chain around his body over and over again, before the last fateful moment.  Jabbing his dagger between the bones in his lower arm it happened

CRACK.  The sudden stop!  But not the kind that ended with a splat.  His body snapped bouncing back up fromt he tension on the chain which he wrapped himself in.  The chain vibrating and shaking all the way back up to where he hung from anchored to the stairwell and Tessa's body snuggling secured to the grated steps and railing where he had left her only a split second before.

"FUCK ME, that's... Gonna scar!"

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:17 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Sure introduce yourself on the stairs Tsubo thought, what am I supposed to do grab her ass and shake it?

"Yeah famous, except little ol' me, discarded and shipped off out of sight to the far corners of..."

Tsubo trailed off at the sounds of irate hissing coming from above and ahead.  More threats and all at the disadvantage of being on the low ground, burdened by an extra body, and having a whole lot of open space all around them.  Glancing around in the lowlight of the stair well, Tsubo took stock of the situation.  A wall less stair way only coming close to the cavernous sides when near an entrance to one of the few pathways into Black Anubis's strong hold.  Otherwise the stairs wound around themselves steadily climbing upward, with a gapping whole in the center and on the outsides of the marginally spacious stairwell.

There was little time to decide as the snakeys would be descending upon them and most likely not limiting themselves to just the stairwells steps.  I need more Tsubo thought to the beast within still feeling exhausted from his efforts to save Tessa and Mark her for her of protection in the future.  The stairwell was about 3 maybe 4 feet wide, large enough for two people to pass one another but not a great place to fight side by side.

Kneeling down Tsubo slipped his free hand into his pocket and grabbed his most trusted tool and weapon, his chain and dagger set.  Alone they were not suited for this kind of fight, but than again, that's why the chain was coiled and designed to retract as needed making for a extendable and retractable defensive weapon combo.

Slipping his dagger into his mouth he set Tessa down sliding his hand around her for a moment making sure she was secure, than turned toward the sound and Jin's wiggling ass in front and above him.  

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Tsubo112

Move, move, MOVE LIKE THE WIND he raged inside his head as he bolted for the hand railing barely large enough to wrap a hand around.  Slapping down first one foot than another he blended his natural Scardian Speed with the Absorbed energies the beast within had been consuming.  This unique blending of powers and abilities resulted in an ungodly skill that allowed Tsubo to move with unreasonable speed passing from sight and more often than not allowing him to return to the very spot he started from without anyone witnessing him moving even a hair.

Bolting up the unstable handrail Tsubo raced upward passing the approaching snakenoids gaining the high ground.  

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility D2eaa010

And man were they ugly, of course in Tsubo's opinion that wouldn't matter after all he had just recently been fondling something awfully similar.  Regardless this was a different situation, life or deaths.  Flipping his dagger back into his mouth after the lightning quick climb he turned missing a step blood dripping from the dagger pressed between his lips.

"AHHHHH SSSSHHIIIIITTT!"

Oh yeah, you know exactly what just happened, Tsubo slipped off the railing freefalling back down.  But he refused to go down without fighting with every last breath.  Flinging the dagger out again and again as he fell passing back down by the snakenoids his blade biting deep and severing vitals as he passed.  Still falling straight down the center of the stairwell, he spun wrapping his dagger's chain around his body over and over again, before the last fateful moment.  Jabbing his dagger between the bones in his lower arm it happened

CRACK.  The sudden stop!  But not the kind that ended with a splat.  His body snapped bouncing back up fromt he tension on the chain which he wrapped himself in.  The chain vibrating and shaking all the way back up to where he hung from anchored to the stairwell and Tessa's body snuggling secured to the grated steps and railing where he had left her only a split second before.

"FUCK ME, that's... Gonna scar!"

Jin was ready to draw her other blade, when there was a gust of wind! She looked back, and saw Tsubo's visage slowly faded like a ghost, and the woman he had carried now lay there with a chain wrapped around her waist. She blinked at this, then heard clashing and hissing from up the steps now! Did he just flash step ahead of me? She thought as she saw his shape falling down the center of the walkway. She looked down the shaft, sheathing her other sword and could now see Tsubo hanging by the chain, his blade wedged into his arm painfully. "Now, not feeling famous is any reason to go and cut yourself, Tsubo." She cooed down at him rather calmly, and soon grabbed the chain. "Grab the chain with your free hand, its going to hurt, but I'm going to reel you up." Jin added, flexing her rather muscular arms and grabbed the chain with her leather clad hands. With ease, she began raising the young man who barely weighed 110 pounds soaking wet, up the shaft to her.

Soon, she and Tsubo were face to face, and space on the railing was limited, so he was chest to chest with her, abreast of the situation so to speak. "I don't know... moving that fast, I'm pretty sure you'd be quite famous as----ah!" She gasped, losing her footing! She almost fell forwards, plunging back down with Tsubo from where she reeled him up from, but she pushed her weight back, her arms wrapping around Tsubo's back, pulling him with her as she landed upon the... landing, on her back! "-Oof---mmph?" She blinked as the young man's eyes. She was on her back, he was on top, he was pressed right up against her and... incidentally kissing!

"Mmmph?" She hummed back to his lips, with a raised brow, thinking to herself that it could be worse... but her eyes shifted from his to his injured arm, causing her to perhaps, not enjoy the pleasant feeling of their lips touching as she would have. She moved her arm from around his back (lips still touching), and brought it to his arm where he stabbed himself. I need to fix that wound... She thought, and perhaps may have tried to lick her lips while Tsubos were still upon her own?
Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:29 pm

"Masta... Alwa... sa... yo... don... get.. recoc... tion.. if no... un.. sees... ya"

His words mumbled and slurred as well as broke up between lips and tongue and lips and tongue and lips and rolling eyes from the sheer pain of his own dagger wedged between the bones. And the impulsive grinding of his hips against hers as he fought to stay conscious. He couldn't afford to pass out yet, he hadn't gotten off...

of her yet or clear of the danger. NO, force them open he struggled and not just because sex made him sleepy and comfortable; to keep his eyes open. She has nice eyes he thought as he tried to rise up only succeeding in thrust his hips forward well falling back down when he tried to push up with his left arm dagger sticking out arm giving way.

"I think I've fall on you."

Kissing her once again this time her ear than down to her neck as he slipped a little lower not being able to pull himself back up between the pain and the weakness he felt.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Sasaski Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:49 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Masta...  Alwa... sa... yo... don... get.. recoc... tion.. if no... un.. sees... ya"

His words mumbled and slurred as well as broke up between lips and tongue and lips and tongue and lips and rolling eyes from the sheer pain of his own dagger wedged between the bones.  And the impulsive grinding of his hips against hers as he fought to stay conscious.  He couldn't afford to pass out yet, he hadn't gotten off...

of her yet or clear of the danger.  NO, force them open he struggled and not just because sex made him sleepy and comfortable; to keep his eyes open.  She has nice eyes he thought as he tried to rise up only succeeding in thrust his hips forward well falling back down when he tried to push up with his left arm dagger sticking out arm giving way.

"I think I've fall on you."

Kissing her once again this time her ear than down to her neck as he slipped a little lower not being able to pull himself back up between the pain and the weakness he felt.

"Well--ha... I...hah... see...ha... ya~" moaned Jin between moveements of their hips, lips, tongue as her thoughts of their survival got tangled with their lips. She found her legs moving on their own, hooking around his body as he tried to get up, thrusting himself against her. She could almost feel his... hidden dagger, rubbing against her inner thigh, and should she have removed his pants with her legs... probably would have felt the full shape of it as she would have invited it into her patiently waiting slot.

She felt him kiss her ear, down her neck and then her right breast, which made Jin fluster more.

She reached into her pocket, and pulled out a purple square. "We... we can have all the sex you want... once we get out of here, we... really should check... haa... that... that arm of yours... first... and then... then..."

Tower: Forerunner Artefact Storage Facility Tumblr_pl0zg1SlAF1x4777uo1_1280

She gasped, flustered red as she really... really wanted to do it now.

"then we can find... somewhere at least.. hah... more... comfortable..." she cooed. "My... gun... is really... riding against my ass...!" she winced, pulling his head against her chest, between her squishy, jiggling hills, and then hooked her legs around his lower back, with some great flexibility, rolled him onto his back where she was now on top! "Hah....! Hah... better..." she cooed, flustered that she still held Tsubo's head to her chest, his eyes glancing up at her from between her bikini top. She smirked down. "...Why hello~" She purred, shaking her head. Stop it Jin! As you said, time for sex can... can...
Jin Sasaski
Jin Sasaski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next