Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower: Prison Cells

3 posters

Go down

Tower: Prison Cells Empty Tower: Prison Cells

Post  Silver Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:41 pm

(from here)

She eventually brought the kid to his cell, tossing him inside. "You can wait here... till Morgana Arunari arrives." She says, closing the cell door, the solid slab of steel sliding into place, locking Tsubo within.

A ways down the hallway, out of earshot from the cell... two of the patrolling guards happened by Silver, who was leaning against the wall. She glanced over to them, looking drained. "I did all I could... to bring the anomaly in... alert the Commander... and please... help me to my quarters." She gasped. "His power... was intense. I did all I could to show face bringing him in, but had the journey been delayed any longer..." she panted.

The pair of guards helped the Knight to her feet, and she kept what she saw... to herself. A lot of confusion, for one... power too. "I think... he's the one who was brought here several years ago..." she said to one of the guards aiding her.

(to here)
Silver
Silver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Tower: Prison Cells Empty Re: Tower: Prison Cells

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:35 am

While things were still going on, unchecked in the nearby storage facility for Forerunner Artefacts... (Clicky)

(from here, chronologically)

(from here, post wise)

A revived, Tessa was walking down the hallways, as she was headed for the Artefact storage to look for a new grimoire, given that demon whom had eaten and then shat her out decided to take hers for his collection. It was such an embarrassment, but she counted herself lucky that one of the Knight Elders, the Countess and Knight Apostle Hinako Mizaki decided to bring her back, soul in tact... well, sorta.

Tower: Prison Cells En7ea5GWEAEnnCu

She paused in the hallway, turning to one of the cells with an inquisitive look. "Ohhh, that's right... we have a young ward with us~" She cooed devilishly, and used her magic to make a 'window' of sorts into the room where she saw a naked young man, whose name was Tsubo Tangeshima, writhed and spasmed in pain!

"Oooooh~" She moaned, licking her lips salaciously, holding her face as she peered into the cell and was turned on by the pain the young man was going through!

Tower: Prison Cells Rod39ucmm3xy

"My my my, little boy... you found your way into our lair and you're now completely overwhelmed with pain~" She cooed, slowly pulling her body inside the cell with the aid of her magic, now looming over the young lad, her heels clicking on the cold stone flooring.

Tower: Prison Cells A9f9c60deb1d63437e9e893e3738cbae

She glanced down at him, biting her thumb... it had been some time since she'd had a bit of fun, even with someone completely, helpless... naked, convulsing in pain.

Tower: Prison Cells 8d819d8b50a4cdc0a1fd6df132998542

"Hmhmhm... I shouldn't~" She hummed, before already locking his arms to the wall and loomed over him with... dark intentions.

Tower: Prison Cells EDIT1

She then glanced him over. "Hmm... I mean, I suppose he's just going to be executed once the Elders come to a decision... why waste the opportunity?"

Tower: Prison Cells ENLNaAwu

She then knelt down, on top of the lad, her long legs pinning his thighs down as she 'mounted up', her hand sliding down his skinny chest, down to his crotch... where her slender fingers began to tease his 'serpent', so to speak~

Tower: Prison Cells Tharjatho_72174153584dac56ffae12447223c7d2

"You should be grateful, I was in a bit of the mood and... well, you're just... ripe for the taking~" Tessa purred. She removed her gold waist belt, and smiled as she rubbed his raw member against her clothed flower:

Tower: Prison Cells Spxe6tu8vw611

He was still convulsing with some sort of unseen power and pain, his body felt hot to the touch as she leaned over him and her face soured somewhat.

Tower: Prison Cells EDIT6

"Hrmmm... not as fun when you can't even look at me with that mix of fear and lust... you're just in pain... that still works though~" Tess cooed, and rubbed her pussy against his knob, only then thinking about the repercussions if she was caught...

Tower: Prison Cells Aa2

"Hmmm.... would be bothersome to explain. Here I am, revived and having returned to Anubia, in need of a new Grimoire or spell book of some sorts... and I'm straddling the kid spasming in his cell... Bast above, should an Elder see me... phew..." She says as her body jiggled and jostled thanks to Tsubo's convulsions yet, all feeling pretty freaking nice as he rubbed up against her nylon bodysuit and kissed the warmth of her shaven nether's lips.

Tower: Prison Cells Erjaj048uva41
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:09 pm

If it wasn't bad enough the infernal being living inside of him was on a bender for magic of late, he was stuck inside... and that's not just some half witty pun about the rising mountain of pleasure going on just above the surface on a slight nudge one way or the other outside of Tsubo's conscious mind. He was stuck in side with the thing he was born within his body, a being well that's a tale for another time.

Itching, that's what it's like an impossible to scratch itch, somewhere between his wrist and his hips, but inside it was a raging inferno of heat and cold tenderizing his soul... ok not his soul but it was bugging the shit out of him after that ever so touching heartfelt, moment with his father. Ok maybe that was bile choking him up instead of emotions and a heart to heart with el pa-pai... yeah most likely bile. Emotions weren't Tsubo's thing in fact the only feelings he ever seemed to care for were the kind that left women asking for more.

Slipping from in to out, his mind flashed back to the here and now with the dull moans of pain? escaping his lips, between flailing and being unceremoniously jerked back by the shackles on the wall he was chained to... mounted and secured he was going nowhere and more than successfully at it at that. No really it's no like a rare talent or anything being unconscious or asleep and fully functional at the same time unaware.

Ok it is, but he doesn't talk about that, like many things he's done, seen or shall we say survived, he just refuses to speak about them, frankly because no one would believe him, forget that it was even possible by him. His life in a nutshell, and he was dick deep again keeping it up while being out to lunch mentally. Well mostly.

He felt the manacle's clack together around first one wrist than the other, the bolts sliding into place clicking the new locks into place securing him, between thrashing waves of agony. His mind was mud covered concrete but some things never change no matter what kind of shit state your mind is in. Or as his master would have said. "Butter your bread on both sides and you end up with sushi"... on second thought he'd rather not hear a quote from his master.

His body reacted to the pain and the pleasure as one driving force. A force which brought the two of them closer to the wall one forceful thrust up at a time. Up and up and up and over, closer and closer to the wall until his head slammed into the wall mid bounce knocking his body limp, but not the short sword well and close to being sheathed within his mounted assailant sheer clothes notwithstanding.

No sound escaped his lips as his head smacked into the wall, but it was a jarring experience as his sword slid sideways enough to make any man groan with discomfort and out right pain. But being half unconscious and knocked stupid made his silence naturally easier. Perhaps not his standing assault between his assailant's slender silken thighs.

After a moment or seventy three rubs and thrust mismatched together the thrashing began again against the wall, head banging, shoulders edging upward back and spine as well becoming more vertical with each convulsive thrashing of his body...

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tessa Deathcaller and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:25 pm

She placed her hands on the kid's chest, her nether's lips peeling thanks to his firm serpent rubbing between them. "Haaaah oh my, you're quite the active one, aintchya?" She cooed, swaying her hips, applying her weight upon him. She hadn't had the pleasure to be pleased by a young man who was still semi conscious before, and it was both messed up and exciting. "It might be the fact my soul is still... piecing itself together yet... but I don't think I'd have done this before my 'accident' heheheheh~" She hummed, licking her lips, rocking her hips against him, her nylon bodysuit hissing.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Nehebu-Kau likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:32 pm

Stimulating and seductive, despite being semiconscious his body moved with the encouragement she provided it was after all the only natural thing to do, awake or well otherwise as he mostly was.

Against the wall his back slammed and she pushed giving more upward thrust with each spasm of motion until he was half standing mostly propped up by her weight and determination to follow her baser instincts in no small part to his lecherous reactions. Half against the wall fully thrust forward with each involuntary muscle spasm and pain induced thrashing, he found his feet beneath him, but his mind was far from conscious even now as his arms flailed against the wall before sliding down her sides to her hips. More reaction than anything else not quite gripping her thighs as his body thrust about over and over again.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tessa Deathcaller and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:12 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Stimulating and seductive, despite being semiconscious his body moved with the encouragement she provided it was after all the only natural thing to do, awake or well otherwise as he mostly was.

Against the wall his back slammed and she pushed giving more upward thrust with each spasm of motion until he was half standing mostly propped up by her weight and determination to follow her baser instincts in no small part to his lecherous reactions.  Half against the wall fully thrust forward with each involuntary muscle spasm and pain induced thrashing, he found his feet beneath him, but his mind was far from conscious even now as his arms flailed against the wall before sliding down her sides to her hips.  More reaction than anything else not quite gripping her thighs as his body thrust about over and over again.

Despite the thin barrier of her nylon keeping his member from being thrust through, her lips were moist with anticipation as she found herself now sliding her arms up his shoulders, around his neck. "Hah...ahhh... I hope you don't mind a kiss~" she cooed, before bringing her lips to his, her eyes heavy lidded. Her chest flattened against his, the straining material against her crotch rubbing away with each additional thrust, the feeling of his hands sliding down her hips, feeling her touch her hissing thighs as they thrust into one another. "Mmmmph, hmmmph~" she moaned into his mouth, her voice deep and raspy, her legs hooked around his. She was so lost in the passion that she did not realize they were standing, and Tessa continued to hump the youthful prisoner, her fabric around her crotch breaking and his member finally touching with her moist, nether's lips. "Ahnnnn....ooooh~" she moaned, her pussy spreading and his cock finding its way inside...!

Tower: Prison Cells Sample-bb29bf9ed0cd8a88b35e9561a9be9701
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Abdel the Pure and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:07 pm

Everything was picture perfect the woman, the penetrating, elegance of the entire sleeping sex that wasn't rape, after all Tsubo would have said yes, and his body was all but screaming yes as it was.  Everything was the picture of a perfect date night for Tsubo, sure Jack wasn't there to share in the glorious happenings, but than again he wasn't always there.

He was deep, deep, deep inside...

his own mind you twisted tickets, and her...

What I wasn't going to leave you hanging there, when everything clicked into place, as his hands slid from her hips briefly to his own, than back up her body tenderly each finger on both hands grazing her nipples as they slid along her shoulders and arms...

Than the click was loud and apparent.  the click of the shackles locking tightly around her wrist and the taste of an old sweaty shirt being stuffed into her mouth as she moaned a bit louder from his unexpected deep thrusting.  Tying the shirt off behind her head he slipped free of her arms as he spread them as wide as they could go apart in the chains he had shackled her to.  Sliding up behind her as she pressed against the wall he slid in from behind once more as he whispered into her ear.

"Under normal circumstances I would have keep this up all week long, I have thing for horny willing women as you can probably tell."  

He thrust deeper in to emphases his words and point.

"But I'm not fond of being executed or even being around for such ideas to come close.  If things were different, and you know I didn't have to run for my life, I'd finish you properly, Gods know I hate running out on a good... scratch that great thing, but like master always said... if you want to catch a mouse, you have to grab her with some tail...

Why do I keep quoting that Mad Mouse.. seriously though if we ever meet again, don't be a stranger doll, I owe you at least a week of the best sex of your life, and I bet you believe I can give you that right now."

With another lingering thrust he slid free securing the shackles so she was stuck face pressed against the wall and arms spread wide apart.  With a quick pat of her ass and a farewell slip of his hand forward to that wonderful treasure he was abandoning, he slipped into something a little more his style unlike his brothers nasty old gym shirt in her mouth.

Tower: Prison Cells 29239

Sliding out one of his personalized handgun's as well as some clothes he looked at the door giving one last look down the barrel of the gun toward his would be sexual assailant/sex toy.

"I hate myself already for not finishing you off first... Next time doll I'll make you beg for more!"

Tsubo touched the lock on the cell door, pushing it gently open a trick he learned from the beast within his body, a matter of consuming things rather than picking or magically breaking. It was still a shame he had to leave her tied up and gagged, but he wasn't back home in family shrine where getting caught might just earn a sparring session with pa, he could really get killed here. Closing the door he placed his had against the lock once again, resealing it before turning and running off down the corridor look for a way out... while thinking there was something he was forgetting about.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tessa Deathcaller, Abdel the Pure and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:38 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Everything was picture perfect the woman, the penetrating, elegance of the entire sleeping sex that wasn't rape, after all Tsubo would have said yes, and his body was all but screaming yes as it was.  Everything was the picture of a perfect date night for Tsubo, sure Jack wasn't there to share in the glorious happenings, but than again he wasn't always there.

He was deep, deep, deep inside...

his own mind you twisted tickets, and her...

What I wasn't going to leave you hanging there, when everything clicked into place, as his hands slid from her hips briefly to his own, than back up her body tenderly each finger on both hands grazing her nipples as they slid along her shoulders and arms...

Than the click was loud and apparent.  the click of the shackles locking tightly around her wrist and the taste of an old sweaty shirt being stuffed into her mouth as she moaned a bit louder from his unexpected deep thrusting.  Tying the shirt off behind her head he slipped free of her arms as he spread them as wide as they could go apart in the chains he had shackled her to.  Sliding up behind her as she pressed against the wall he slid in from behind once more as he whispered into her ear.

"Under normal circumstances I would have keep this up all week long, I have thing for horny willing women as you can probably tell."  

He thrust deeper in to emphases his words and point.

"But I'm not fond of being executed or even being around for such ideas to come close.  If things were different, and you know I didn't have to run for my life, I'd finish you properly, Gods know I hate running out on a good... scratch that great thing, but like master always said... if you want to catch a mouse, you have to grab her with some tail...

Why do I keep quoting that Mad Mouse.. seriously though if we ever meet again, don't be a stranger doll, I owe you at least a week of the best sex of your life, and I bet you believe I can give you that right now."

With another lingering thrust he slid free securing the shackles so she was stuck face pressed against the wall and arms spread wide apart.  With a quick pat of her ass and a farewell slip of his hand forward to that wonderful treasure he was abandoning, he slipped into something a little more his style unlike his brothers nasty old gym shirt in her mouth.

Tower: Prison Cells 29239

Sliding out one of his personalized handgun's as well as some clothes he looked at the door giving one last look down the barrel of the gun toward his would be sexual assailant/sex toy.

"I hate myself already for not finishing you off first... Next time doll I'll make you beg for more!"

Tsubo touched the lock on the cell door, pushing it gently open a trick he learned from the beast within his body, a matter of consuming things rather than picking or magically breaking.  It was still a shame he had to leave her tied up and gagged, but he wasn't back home in family shrine where getting caught might just earn a sparring session with pa, he could really get killed here.  Closing the door he placed his had against the lock once again, resealing it before turning and running off down the corridor look for a way out... while thinking there was something he was forgetting about.

Tessa moaned, unaware of the ulterior motives, mind lost as they lip locked and he drove deep and deep inside of her! Her fingers twitched and she moaned into his mouth as her eyes rolled back... then she felt something else, the metal clasps of the cuffs which made her purple eyes widen and then he was driving deeper! Causing her to howl in deep pleasure! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhn---mmph?!" She blinked, feeling something stuffed deep into her mouth, tied around her head! Wha-what's going on?! She gasped, before she was turned around and faced Tsubo directly. She flustered, feeling his hands upon her slender figure, his thrust inside of her as he explained the situation from his perspective.

"Mmphmmmphmm!!" She protested. I don't care about that! Please, finish me, I'll even help you escape!! I can-can't just... not when it was so goooood!! Her mind screamed, and was unable to say these words herself due to the gag! She clicked her heels against the floor and wall as he saw him pull out a weapon from... seemingly no where. Void Pockets...?! He's had dealings with a Kitsune?! Or he's learned some powerful spells... damn it!! Why?! You're like... the ideal candidate and evvverything!! She thought and stomped her feet with a minor tantrum due to her current predicament. She looked at him with large, wavering eyes as he told her to look him up sometime. She nodded repeatedly, crossing her legs as she stood there, chained up...

Before he left, and glanced back to her, she tried one last time to seduce him back into the cell with her... at least to finish up!

Tower: Prison Cells Tharja_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_docoi__7b99a8f755b782e4bbefd1dfd8a06aad

"Hmmphrmmphhhmmmph?" She inquired, batting her long lashes and accentuated the movements of her long, sexy legs...

Before he closed the door...

"Hmmphmmmph..." She moaned, bowing her head. Ah... fuck me. She thought... before realizing she... could attempt telepathy with him. It was in her abilities.

Please!! Come bacccck! I'll even help you escaaaaape!! She whined. Glad to know now, he didn't come back to shoot her... she could theoretically alert the other guards with her telepathy... but why?! THE SEX WAS AMAZING!!
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Nehebu-Kau likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:30 am

THE SEX WAS AMAZNG!!!

Nah must be imaging things, Tsubo thought, either that or it was his own thoughts clouding his thinking.  

"I mean it was really good sex all things considered.  But I don't have time to play brainwash the babe with a power stroke 5000, no matter how much fun it is.  Stupid fel dur... grr."

He mumbled as he worked his way along the corridor checking cell after cell and looking for a way out that wasn't occupied.  Slinking doorway to doorway he continued on.

Right back to his cell where he slipped inside and cupped her chin as she hung against the wall whimpering and shaking from desire, her telepathy as clear as mud to him in his current state.

"Ok, this goes against every rule I've ever followed doll, but I'm just walking around in circles out there and honestly any excuse is a good excuse to enjoy a beautiful woman who's into me... well you know what I mean in out up down, you get the picture.  I need to leave this place alive and well to be honest I'm a sucker for a pretty pair of...

Legs...

Leading the way.  So how about we make a deal you get me out of here safe and sound, maybe with some fuller pockets Twisted Evil !  And I'll finish not only what you started, but consider a longer term practice with you.  

Hey stop that you're ruining the one-sided nature of this deal."

He scolds his lower half as it pushes against her body trying to get back to where it was a few minutes before.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tessa Deathcaller, Abdel the Pure and Nehebu-Kau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:44 pm

Tess was suspended there, her hair drooped as she kicked a small rock which was beneath her. ...thats what was hurting my knee. She thought, shrugging, before the door reopened, and her hair perked up, her eyes widened and she made a gleeful, muffled sound! "Mmmph~<3"

She wiggled herself anxiously and as he explained the situation, while his lower half... wanted to pick up where they left off, she hummed in an affectionate manner and nodded to the heavy wrist cuffs and chains before nodding vehemently to his terms.

I'm still under soul repair, but sure! SURE! For the love of the Gods, please... undo me and do meeeeeee~ she mentally cried.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:50 pm

It was a bit more than he was expecting, I mean come on enemy territory well unfriendly to say the least... umm than again, the majority of the females in this place seem to be hard up for pleasure. With a sigh Tsubo slid an arm around her waist while his other hand destroyed the inner workings of the shackles for the second time, although this time he let them dangle as he held her up with a sly grin.

"So ahh... sorry!?"

He half smiles as he pulls the impromptu gag out of her mouth and throws it on the ground.

"You want to lead the way, you know before we get caught with our pants down..

literally."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tessa Deathcaller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:22 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:It was a bit more than he was expecting, I mean come on enemy territory well unfriendly to say the least... umm than again, the majority of the females in this place seem to be hard up for pleasure.  With a sigh Tsubo slid an arm around her waist while his other hand destroyed the inner workings of the shackles for the second time, although this time he let them dangle as he held her up with a sly grin.

"So ahh... sorry!?"

He half smiles as he pulls the impromptu gag out of her mouth and throws it on the ground.

"You want to lead the way, you know before we get caught with our pants down..

literally."

"Haaaahhh..." She gasped, his arm around her waist, holding her up as he released one of her arms. She smirked back at him, her free hand caressing his face.

"Tessa Deathcaller, by the way. You can call me Tess or whatever you like~" She addressed, before she pointed at the shackles. "May I offer an opinion? We shackle an arm to one another, in case we are spotted? That way... I can say I'm taking you to meet with the Elders. Help play up the ruse. If you don't feel like you can trust me you can always keep yours unlocked and mine locked~" She purred as her other hand came down, and wrapped around the young man's neck, her chest against his chin. "...I'll also need my waist accessory there." She nodded down. "Before we get anywhere." She then paused, tapping her chin as she looked up. "You know... its hard to lead when your carried?" She mused, glancing down at him with playful, purple eyes.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:15 pm

"Chained together huh, you really don't want to let me get to far away again do you Tess. Can't say I disagree with that either. Tsukasa Tangeshima, Tsubo to my friends and something else to my lovers entirely."

Setting her down and freeing her other arm he reluctantly let go to retrieve her waist accessory and hand it to her. Than pulled the shackles free of the wall before clasping one shackle to his left wrist, he sighed as he waited. Impulsively he closed what little distance there was between them and slid a hand across her back on to her hip and kissed the back of her neck and right ear as she was trying to put on her waist accessory.

"If this keeps up I might just settle for a dark room no one knows about, well if the word execution wasn't being hung over my head. So where the hell am I anyway, this place?"

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tessa Deathcaller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:51 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Chained together huh, you really don't want to let me get to far away again do you Tess.  Can't say I disagree with that either.  Tsukasa Tangeshima, Tsubo to my friends and something else to my lovers entirely."

Setting her down and freeing her other arm he reluctantly let go to retrieve her waist accessory and hand it to her.  Than pulled the shackles free of the wall before clasping one shackle to his left wrist, he sighed as he waited.  Impulsively he closed what little distance there was between them and slid a hand across her back on to her hip and kissed the back of her neck and right ear as she was trying to put on her waist accessory.

"If this keeps up I might just settle for a dark room no one knows about, well if the word execution wasn't being hung over my head.  So where the hell am I anyway, this place?"

"At least no more than 7 feet~" Tess giggled, and found herself smiling as kissed the back of her neck, and she felt his hands on her hip as she adjusted the gold belt of sorts. "Hmhmhm~" She hummed, before glancing over her shoulder at him. "You are, in Anubia." she says, snapping her fingers, and magic flowed around them:

Tower: Prison Cells Shunkaku-346287-Fire_Emblem_Tharja

She shared her 'foresight' abilities a little, and through the wisps showed off a massive underground cavern and even glimpses of a red haired man, a bear-kin, a woman whose skirt was flipped up, and another woman with long red hair in a bar of sorts. "Oh... seems like there are people in the emergency entrance to our little society... you see, we are... deep underneath Danton." She cooed, cupping Tsubo's chin. "So... what do your lovers call you?" She pressed, her tone husky and amused.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:17 pm

"You'll just have to get me free of here with well stuffed pockets to find out what my lovers call me."

He whispered into her ear as he pushed the door to the cell leading out open.  

"Ladies first."

He motioned for her to take the lead, to take control of him as it were.

"Danton huh, when was it I was last in Danton hmm...

Oh yeah and you might want to limit using any kind of none physical abilities around me. I'd hate to have to carry you out of here from dropping unconscious on me fully drained of your magics and other energies. I've got next to no control over that."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:13 pm

Tessa blinked at that odd warning, but smiled. "Very well... well firstly we should check the artefacts room, this way." She says and began leading him. "I was headed there anyway, fortune should have it~" She cooed.

(to here)
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down