Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Woods

+4
Edgar Holden
Darkstorm Zero
Tessa Deathcaller
Korwa
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Deep Woods - Page 3 Empty Re: Deep Woods

Post  The Countess Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:58 pm

The vampire turned her head towards 'Lilith' and raised her brows. "That is rather prudent of you, Lilith. I shall grant you your responsibilities but I'd take care of our enemy... they are not like those you have faced before. I shall take Dark Knight Deathcaller with me to Kraggiotria City where she can recover in safety, and perhaps allude to us the nature of her attack." she explained, gathering Tessa's things into her pack before lifting the naked woman in a cradle hold. "If I recall, there is a man in Kilwood who is in our contacts, Jace Farscythe is his name. Should you need assistance I'd seek him out. In fact, I would use Kilwood as your base of operations. If we can learn one thing about Tessa's misadventure is that the woods are not safe. I'd seek out an Inn there for shelter." she continued, adjusting the naked woman's weight. She turned towards the direction of Kraggiotria, even though it was a great distance from where they were, her 'powers' would allow her to make it to the city long before Tessa would awaken. Before heading out, she paused, turning to Lilith. "The best of luck my dear. The night is full of terrors..." and then she was gone, her inhuman sprint taking her away from the adept black mage, into the wood like a gale of black and red.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinako Mizaki Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:09 pm

The Countess wrote:The vampire turned her head towards 'Lilith' and raised her brows. "That is rather prudent of you, Lilith. I shall grant you your responsibilities but I'd take care of our enemy... they are not like those you have faced before. I shall take Dark Knight Deathcaller with me to Kraggiotria City where she can recover in safety, and perhaps allude to us the nature of her attack." she explained, gathering Tessa's things into her pack before lifting the naked woman in a cradle hold. "If I recall, there is a man in Kilwood who is in our contacts, Jace Farscythe is his name. Should you need assistance I'd seek him out. In fact, I would use Kilwood as your base of operations. If we can learn one thing about Tessa's misadventure is that the woods are not safe. I'd seek out an Inn there for shelter." she continued, adjusting the naked woman's weight. She turned towards the direction of Kraggiotria, even though it was a great distance from where they were, her 'powers' would allow her to make it to the city long before Tessa would awaken. Before heading out, she paused, turning to Lilith. "The best of luck my dear. The night is full of terrors..." and then she was gone, her inhuman sprint taking her away from the adept black mage, into the wood like a gale of black and red.

Hinako nodded as the Leader of Black Anubis left with her mentor under her wing, becoming the wind in the darkness and rushing off to Kraggiotria. She looked around her, at the scene which seemed to almost have been left for them to find. Whatever had killed her mentor had no reason to return, yet it did to deposit her remains in somewhat plain sight. "I suppose it is getting late. I should get myself a room to retire to in Kilwood." she says to herself, leaving the scene of the crime at her back and made towards the direction of Kilwood.
Hinako Mizaki
Hinako Mizaki
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:20 pm

[from here]

Naru held onto her odachi tightly as she progressed through the woodland. She could still hear a mysterious sound that was hard to ignore. Then, she paused. She knew she wasn't alone. "...you can come out now." she says, drawing her blade, her glamor dispelling in a flash of bright lavender flames!

Deep Woods - Page 3 B988337799a8caf39f5358ff8774565b-700

She held out the full length of the long sword, and slowly turned around to face that which had drawn her out of the village...
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:40 am

Narumeia wrote:[from here]

Naru held onto her odachi tightly as she progressed through the woodland. She could still hear a mysterious sound that was hard to ignore. Then, she paused. She knew she wasn't alone. "...you can come out now." she says, drawing her blade, her glamor dispelling in a flash of bright lavender flames!

She held out the full length of the long sword, and slowly turned around to face that which had drawn her out of the village...

Clap... clap... clap...

A lanky man appears from the side of a tree, tipping his hat with a pleasant smile upon his face:

Deep Woods - Page 3 Ddc13hb-55ee4d9a-a652-46e4-8033-e9b2a8027e88.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRjMTNoYi01NWVlNGQ5YS1hNjUyLTQ2ZTQtODAzMy1lOWIyYTgwMjdlODgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Well now, no need for the flames milady; perhaps tone them down? You wouldn't want to set fire in the woods, just the word alone tells you we can burst into flame!" He says with mocking worry, before chuckling. "I am impressed you got my invitation, its not easy for one to sense me, not even your friend in the pub could pinpoint me... well done." he clapped again. That was of course, unbeknownst to either of them, that this shadow, this facsimile, wasn't even real. Similar to Edgar's clones, they could be seen, heard sometimes touched... but this one lacked a soul, life to fuel this smoke and mirror act. It was like talking to a literal, pale grey shadow. Though to her, he looked very real, very much there as the grass parted where he walked, the environment bending to his movements. He held his hands open, presenting himself with no visible weapons. "Here now, I come in peace, with a particularly interesting proposal for you in fact, if you care to hear me out?" He asked, bowing formally if a bit flamboyantly.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:49 pm

A few moments later, Narumeia alone would hear Edgar's final message.

"I'm sorry Ana... I'm sorry to you all... If I stay, if I continue to fight, more people will continue to die for causes they don't understand or truly believe in. Leland's family, the Zuu chicks, they are casualties of war they had no choice being a part of. Just single drops in the entire worlds of oceans of innocent blood spilled, because of me, and her chasing me across entire universes... It has to stop here. This far, no more will die for my cowardice. I will face her on her home ground now, and give her what she wants... In exchange for her leaving the mortal realms and the people therein well alone. Ana.... I pass to you the book of Esdar, the Wargod of Endings, as I should not take an artifact of this world with me when I go to that infernal realm so far away. I wish you all a fond farewell, live long in peace..."

With that, Edgar's voice fell silent for the last time, as his mind left theirs. Leaving behind only the lingering sensation of the sadness, yet determination to see his decision through to the end.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:01 am

Enigma wrote:

Clap... clap... clap...

A lanky man appears from the side of a tree, tipping his hat with a pleasant smile upon his face:

Deep Woods - Page 3 Ddc13hb-55ee4d9a-a652-46e4-8033-e9b2a8027e88.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRjMTNoYi01NWVlNGQ5YS1hNjUyLTQ2ZTQtODAzMy1lOWIyYTgwMjdlODgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Well now, no need for the flames milady; perhaps tone them down? You wouldn't want to set fire in the woods, just the word alone tells you we can burst into flame!" He says with mocking worry, before chuckling. "I am impressed you got my invitation, its not easy for one to sense me, not even your friend in the pub could pinpoint me... well done." he clapped again. That was of course, unbeknownst to either of them, that this shadow, this facsimile, wasn't even real. Similar to Edgar's clones, they could be seen, heard sometimes touched... but this one lacked a soul, life to fuel this smoke and mirror act. It was like talking to a literal, pale grey shadow. Though to her, he looked very real, very much there as the grass parted where he walked, the environment bending to his movements. He held his hands open, presenting himself with no visible weapons. "Here now, I come in peace, with a particularly interesting proposal for you in fact, if you care to hear me out?" He asked, bowing formally if a bit flamboyantly.

Naru did not turn her flames down at all, nor did she tone down her deadly gaze. "Cut the crap, who are you?" She asked, swinging her sword's tip in the dandy's direction. "I am not in the mood for games creature... state your business or I shall rend your body to ribbons! You're a miasma... a thick, pungent fog of uncertainty and its pissing me off!" She spat, swinging her blade, launching lavender flames that formed into butterflies that caused the field below them to become trenches of crinkled, blackened, scorched earth! The butterflies converging around the dandy, concentrating their flames that became a tower of fire that climbed the air twenty feet!
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:53 pm

The figure seemed to writhe in pain, before collapsing into a pile of smoldering ash...

"Wow... I'd hate to be that guy!" Came Enigma's voice to the right side of Narumeia, hand on his hat, hunkered slightly over with his other hand on his knee for support. "I'm almost convinced to think that you don't like me too much dear heart..." He says with a frown in her direction. He then was at her other side, the man in front of her fading like the morning light as day climbed into dusk. "I'm Enigma, don't really remember my original name I'm such an enigma to even myself..." He chuckled, taking off his hat and bowing to her. "Again I mean you no harm, but feel free to keep swatting at the air if you so desire." He smirked. "I'm only here to talk, Milady~"
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:00 pm

Enigma wrote:The figure seemed to writhe in pain, before collapsing into a pile of smoldering ash...

"Wow... I'd hate to be that guy!" Came Enigma's voice to the right side of Narumeia, hand on his hat, hunkered slightly over with his other hand on his knee for support. "I'm almost convinced to think that you don't like me too much dear heart..." He says with a frown in her direction. He then was at her other side, the man in front of her fading like the morning light as day climbed into dusk. "I'm Enigma, don't really remember my original name I'm such an enigma to even myself..." He chuckled, taking off his hat and bowing to her. "Again I mean you no harm, but feel free to keep swatting at the air if you so desire." He smirked. "I'm only here to talk, Milady~"

Deep Woods - Page 3 Sample_f854e62b3736c01092aa2d27e14511c4_by_rachelrenston-dbv12xj

Naru turned to the man quickly swiping her sword out... but the dandy named 'Enigma' was like smoke... fading quickly before reappearing elsewhere... not too dissimilar to Ed's clones... but... Edward's clones are something you could sense. They were almost like a normal being. This thing in front of me... I can't tell if its mortal or demon.... or either. "Speak then... I have no time for clowns." She says pointing the nodachi blade to his head. "I care not of your name, what is it you want and why go so far as to draw me out here in the middle of nowhere to tell me? Well? Answer me!" She hissed.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:33 pm

Narumeia wrote:
Enigma wrote:The figure seemed to writhe in pain, before collapsing into a pile of smoldering ash...

Deep Woods - Page 3 Sample_f854e62b3736c01092aa2d27e14511c4_by_rachelrenston-dbv12xj

Naru turned to the man quickly swiping her sword out... but the dandy named 'Enigma' was like smoke... fading quickly before reappearing elsewhere... not too dissimilar to Ed's clones... but... Edward's clones are something you could sense. They were almost like a normal being. This thing in front of me... I can't tell if its mortal or demon.... or either. "Speak then... I have no time for clowns." She says pointing the nodachi blade to his head. "I care not of your name, what is it you want and why go so far as to draw me out here in the middle of nowhere to tell me? Well? Answer me!" She hissed.

Enigma seemed less nervous, hands still up and smile persisting. "Ah, excellent!" He says, noticing the blade pointed for his head. His smile deepened....

https://youtu.be/_O8N3EyUtFQ?t=53

"Family... is the most important bond one has... wouldn't you say?" He began as he stroked the blade pointed at him with his left hand, caressing it before driving his thumb deep into the blade. "...especially between siblings. Sisters..." He says as he began to approach her, driving his thumb across the sharp blade, blood trickling down his finger as he continued to draw himself closer to her, dragging his finger across that sharp otachi till he was now near the base of the blade.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3