Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Woods

+4
Edgar Holden
Darkstorm Zero
Tessa Deathcaller
Korwa
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deep Woods Empty Deep Woods

Post  Korwa Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Korwa ebulliently waltzed through the deep woods, her breasts just as exuberantly bounced and fell as she hummed to herself, heading for one of her 'sacred areas'. She came her centuries ago, leaving one of Hazoria's items somewhere around here, but she was coming here for the spring. It was a lovely spring that healed the woes and invigorated the senses.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Deep Woods Empty Re: Deep Woods

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:03 am

Tess closed her mind of the disused barn, and blinked her narrow eyes into the evergreen veil ahead of her. The Black Anubis Scholar and Scribe sat up, brushing off her cloak of dust. "Hmm... seems that I was right about the bulky one... I'll have to inform the Brotherhood immediately." she says to herself, bringing her hands to her head to make a telepathic connection to the others in Cretu.

The bunker is lost. The machinery is likely to be confiscated by local Authorities and then be processed to the ADN. Have a few of our agents intercept it mid trip. Keep surveillance till there is an opening. Leave no trace, and secure the cargo efficiently. Warning, three suspicious suspects. I'll send you their likeness and voices now.

She then replayed the memory of what she saw, almost as if it were a video.

I shall continue my investigation into these three. They may become troublesome, but do not interfere with them. Scholar Deathcaller out. She finished, before falling onto her knees, her rifle slung under her shoulder rattling as she did. "Hah... kicks the crap outta me sometimes..." she says, wiping the blood from her nose before she stood up, and began to head around the village ahead of her.

Deep Woods Tharja_by_luigiix_dag8zo1_by_keskewolf-datitr7

Last edited by Tessa Deathcaller on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:45 pm

With an impulse of dark energy, the environment and atmosphere darkened with a subtle change, slowly, almost invisibly. Unknowingly to Tessa, she had crossed a newly created threshold, and entered another Demon's sub zone. One deigned to Track Edgar's progress.

Tessa would not know she crossed the threshold, aside from that chilling primordial fear of the unknown spiking. Goosebumps, the hairs on the back if the neck raising, that sudden unexplained surge of adrenalin powering the fight or flight instinct that had no tangible logical reason to appear, but does so anyway.

That is, until she heard the demon's voice inside her mind.

"You do not know who he is do you?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:59 pm

Tessa blinked her long lashes, looking left and right, feeling a cold chill run down her spine as the deep voice spoke out. "Who goes there?" She spoke out loud, her cape flapping as she turned her neck to the right and left. She narrowed her eyes and tried to scan the area for life forms with her psionic abilities. Something had forced its tone into her mind. Show yourself...perhaps you can enlighten me on the subject at hand. You are not him, no? The tall one? What a serendipitous meeting, as I ponder who he may be, an answer from an unknown voice responds for me. Hide not in the shadows weakling, present yourself and I may spare you yet. she replied mentally, since her potential adversary was not presenting themselves.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:12 pm

The sound of dark chuckling rumbled through the darkened eaves of the bushlands. Perhaps then only would Tessa notice that the sky had gone from the clear crystalline blue, to a ebon darkness swirling around a singular mass of malevolent light.

Deep Woods 2012-02-19_00029

Then, the footsteps crunching dried leaf and root and stone stepped between the growing shadows of the trees. It's form a silhouette against the blackness large, with hundreds of thorn-like protrusions along it's back, and three pairs of long, lanky, bone-like arms. The long whipcord tail was bladed and barbed, and the head, framed by a network of horns that accentuated the large glowing red eyes that pierced Tessa's soul with their stare, a hunger behind them unmistakable, and yet deeper than she could ever know.

Deep Woods Greetings_mortal__are_you_ready_to_die__by_bloo_dkai12-d917hw9

"You play a higher stakes game than you can possibly understand, mortal. You know not of what has come to your world... But you will, before the end."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Admittedly, the being which had came forth was better left to walk amongst the shadows. Its eerie, reptilian yet skeletal looking form was disturbing to stare at for too long, yet, before she could show her surprise, and with only a subtle hint of her unnerved emotions she smiled, forming a ball of chaotic purple energy in her right hand while the pages of her Grimoire glowed as malicious as the sky above, her eyes glowing a pinkish red as well:

Deep Woods 2a85ebd4a29040f009033bac85b53766_by_keskewolf-datqytz

"I see, you appear to be a rather high level demon. Were you not going to tell me who I was spying on? I guess it matters naught, now..." she says backing up her palid yet sexy body. Tall and with a dark aura about her, her breasts bobbed with her twin tails as she prepared to strengthen her dark magics.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:53 pm

Tessa Deathcaller wrote:Admittedly, the being which had came forth was better left to walk amongst the shadows. Its eerie, reptilian yet skeletal looking form was disturbing to stare at for too long, yet, before she could show her surprise, and with only a subtle hint of her unnerved emotions she smiled, forming a ball of chaotic purple energy in her right hand while the pages of her Grimoire glowed as malicious as the sky above, her eyes glowing a pinkish red as well:

Deep Woods 2a85ebd4a29040f009033bac85b53766_by_keskewolf-datqytz

"I see, you appear to be a rather high level demon. Were you not going to tell me who I was spying on? I guess it matters naught, now..." she says backing up her palid yet sexy body. Tall and with a dark aura about her, her breasts bobbed with her twin tails as she prepared to strengthen her dark magics.

The creature chuckled darkly. "Against me, in this place, your magics are of.... no consequence to me, little one." the creature mocked, then turned it's head, indicating the forest with the glow in it's eyes.

Deep Woods Mk_hallow-article_image

"You are not in Kilwood Forest anymore... You are in MY realm, welcome to my Garden of Anguish, a grove made from my power." explained the demon, revealing the entire forest of dead grey and leafless trees, the blackened sky on the horizon being pulled toward the deadlight in the sky like a dark macabre version of the sun, and the trees were filled with people, hanging from the canopies of the thorny plants, hanging by some sort of fleshy protrusions attached around their heads and necks, being sustained by the fleshy tubes thrust down their gullets, their bellies swelling to bursting point by some unknown effervium, and their pained muffled moaning was ever present. The smell of the rotten bogs was everywhere, a mixture of raw sewage, and long rotten, desiccated rancid meat.

The beast turned again to Tessa. "To answer your first question. The one you hunt? The strange giant? He is Edgar Holden, a Half Mortal, Half Fallen. He is the prince and heir to the Empress of All Hell. But he fights us, his own people, for the sake of mortals like you. He travelled from another dimension to be here just to fight us. He left his home, his friends, and everything he ever had behind."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14 pm

Tessa felt a trickle of sweat run down her neck, pausing as she turned towards one of the trees. It was rather evident that she was not in her dimension any longer. As a way to test her prowess, she raised her hand and grimoire, speaking the ancient tongue of a race long since dead before the malicious wisp in her hand got even more uglier and vastly more stronger looking in appearance.

Deep Woods Commission__tharja_by_pltnm06ghost_d7120xx_by_keskewolf-datqxgz

She then sent forth the wisp, letting it engulf the trees with almost explosive, malicious fire. She watched her magic smolder, before turning to the beast. "Do you think that this realm will claim me as one of its victims? Hah, I think not..."

Deep Woods Tess_deathcaller_by_keskewolf-datr414

She smiled, showing off her deliciously curvy yet slender body. "I will take my leave now with the information you've granted me demon. Perhaps we do not need to fight after all; I was only sent on a scouting mission." she says folding her arms, letting her Grimoire, attached by gold chains to the belt across her waist fall against her left thigh. "And, you gain nothing by trapping me here beast, so..off you go!" she says, shooing the giant, hungry beast, all the while trying to communicate telepathically to her team.

This is Dark Knight Deathcaller. I've encountered some sort of demented creature. It claims not to be of our world and it knows of the man whom I've sent images of. Relaying my conversation with the beast now... send reinforcements with high psychic capabilities to Kilwood, on the double!
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:30 pm

The demon Korax grin grew wider, it's inch long sharpened teeth clacked audibly. "Your attempt to contact your friends in the Black Anubis is futile... They cannot hear your psionic call unless I allow it." Korax nodded. "That's right, Deathcaller... I know whom you are. I know your associates, your group. I know all there is needed to know about your 'precious' primitive little dirtball of a planet. The only reason we even bothered with this world, is that is served as a gateway to the world of one of our targets. But our target has come here to us instead. So we must now fully conquer this dimension to bring him to heel."

The creature slithered forward creepily, the eyes of the beast glowing more brightly. "Your powers are infintismal compared to mine, especially here. But, for the sake of argument, lets say you were capable enough, and somehow, by some miracle manage to defeat me and escape this realm, you would still be killed by other, more powerful demons from Hell, and not that pithy Demon Realm that plays host to the Sundered Ones you call demons, I mean Demons from our original homeland. Demons unhindered by prologed generational displacement from their home."

Korax raised one finger to tessa then, in a 'come' gesture, like a challenge. "If you still feel you have what it takes, then prove it, and face me!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:42 pm

Her eyes widened at the realization that she, indeed, had been cut off. Still though, she continued to try an ping messages out to her comrades even as her mask of confidence was cracking, giving way to a mix of fear and anger. She gritted her teeth, growling as she scowled... taking a nervous step back as he slithered forward... then she closed her eyes and chuckled, folding her arms under her breasts and the heartily laughed.

Deep Woods 5c8c36b37544bae1a80199a37a4fed1b_by_keskewolf-datqywr

When she reopened her eyes she grinned with her painted black lips. "You insufferable cur, I shall teach you the err of of your decision. You should have held your tongue, wretch!" she exclaimed, her left hand conjuring a spell as she turned.

Deep Woods Tumblr_md3e74mcns1rd4md0o1_500_by_keskewolf-datqxaw

She swung out her left arm, sending the malicious ball of pinkish purple fire towards the beast, energy radiating from her levitating body in gilded light providing as a barrier of sorts as she charged forth!

Deep Woods Bfd7b6cfd3735a7cb14d7ff8fd11b74c_by_keskewolf-datqyxn

"HRAAAHHH!!!" She exclaimed, the pinkish ball exploding with bright light, then became a hail of pedal like manifestations of magical energy which was sent at the creature's horrific face!
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:52 pm

The monster allowed Tessa's magical blasts to strike him, with the only hint of discomfort was a single flailing arm, before he was obscured by smoke from the explosion.

However, that was soon proven to be false hope, for 8 separate violet beams blew the smoke violently away from the creature, and streaked towards Tessa, causing several large explosions all around the sorceress.

The beams came from each limb, the six hands, the tail, and the mouth of the beast.

"Child's play" Korax uttered, before the energy in it's hands turned from violet, to crimson, ejecting outward as some sort of blood covered projectiles, the missiles curved around, before streaking towards Tess, meanwhile, the beast lined up it's next attack from the barrage, and the energy in it's hands changed from bloody crimson to blazing orange....
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:15 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The monster allowed Tessa's magical blasts to strike him, with the only hint of discomfort was a single flailing arm, before he was obscured by smoke from the explosion.

However, that was soon proven to be false hope, for 8 separate violet beams blew the smoke violently away from the creature, and streaked towards Tessa, causing several large explosions all around the sorceress.

The beams came from each limb, the six hands, the tail, and the mouth of the beast.

"Child's play" Korax uttered, before the energy in it's hands turned from violet, to crimson, ejecting outward as some sort of blood covered projectiles, the missiles curved around, before streaking towards Tess, meanwhile, the beast lined up it's next attack from the barrage, and the energy in it's hands changed from bloody crimson to blazing orange....

"Hmhm..all talk." She says with a smile at the accumulated smoke and debris, clutching her grimoire confidently.

Deep Woods Tumblr_nmw1rbkggc1tbzd7co1_r1_1280_by_keskewolf-datqx8c

Tessa's eyes glowed pinkish red again as eight separate beams radiated from the cloud. Tessa quickly phased, evading the narrow blasts. "Hrm... troublesome beast..." she mumbled, using her energy to shoot down the blasts which followed after her, but was caught off guard when a few of the projectiles circled back! "What??" she screamed, eyes wide, her barrier up as she was smacked from behind. The explosion which followed caused her body to be propelled towards the beast at an alarming rate, the barrier shattering as well! "AHCK!" she exclaimed, tumbling forward onto her chest. She rose to her knees, chest bent forward, her breasts hanging as she exhaled and slowly looked over towards the beast.

Deep Woods D2df119ef4b65aadf61f5d5c9aa6d094_by_keskewolf-datqxb9

Looking at the way it glowed, she figured she needed to act fast! She lifted the LMG she was developing for Black Anubis, and cocked the weapon before easing back the trigger. The bullets were embued with gravity magic, letting all 500 rounds fly at it recklessly!
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:31 am

The monster saw Tessa pull out one of those ballistic weapons usually favored by mortals of a post industrial age. Undaunted, the crature threw out three separate flame blast waves, two on either side, and one right at the Sorceress herself. The immense corona of the waves swallowed the incoming bullets, and left behind a snakes trail of flame in their wakes, turning the dead grey forest into a Hellfire consumed inferno.

Korax did not waste time with words, and immediately charged, the legs propelling it forward fast, while the long barbed tail slithered behind , creating balance and increasing it's speed tremendously.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:44 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The monster saw Tessa pull out one of those ballistic weapons usually favored by mortals of a post industrial age. Undaunted, the crature threw out three separate flame blast waves, two on either side, and one right at the Sorceress herself. The immense corona of the waves swallowed the incoming bullets, and left behind a snakes trail of flame in their wakes, turning the dead grey forest into a Hellfire consumed inferno.

Korax did not waste time with words, and immediately charged, the legs propelling it forward fast, while the long barbed tail slithered behind , creating balance and increasing it's speed tremendously.

The gravitational pull remained even as the flames burnt away the bullets which carried them, pulling the flames down into the earth, causing them to act like flame jets, acting like a curtain for the large creature pass through. Tessa backed away, her weapon running dry, dropping the useless firearm to phase warp from the third on coming blast of flame. Her eyes wide, lips into a frown, she tried again:

Can anyone hear me?! This is Dark Knight Tessa Deathcaller, I'm under fire! Can you read me?!!

She intensified her mental screams, hoping it would somehow pierce the veil with her other messages, driving so much of her energy that she froze, feeling blood sliding down her cheeks from her nose, unable to move as a sharp pain resonated against her skull. Then, the sprinting reptilian demon was before her! Unable to dodge, she let out a sharp cry, eyes closed and dripping with tears as she flew back as she was practically trampled by the large creature, her cape tattering under it's claws as she flattened against the rocky dead earth, rolling and wincing as she felt pain rush all over.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:00 am

Tessa Deathcaller wrote:The gravitational pull remained even as the flames burnt away the bullets which carried them, pulling the flames down into the earth, causing them to act like flame jets, acting like a curtain for the large creature pass through. Tessa backed away, her weapon running dry, dropping the useless firearm to phase warp from the third on coming blast of flame. Her eyes wide, lips into a frown, she tried again:

Can anyone hear me?! This is Dark Knight Tessa Deathcaller, I'm under fire! Can you read me?!!

She intensified her mental screams, hoping it would somehow pierce the veil with her other messages, driving so much of her energy that she froze, feeling blood sliding down her cheeks from her nose, unable to move as a sharp pain resonated against her skull. Then, the sprinting reptilian demon was before her! Unable to dodge, she let out a sharp cry, eyes closed and dripping with tears as she flew back as she was practically trampled by the large creature, her cape tattering under it's claws as she flattened against the rocky dead earth, rolling and wincing as she felt pain rush all over.

After Korax ran Tessa down, the spiked tail wound around Tessa's neck as he passed over her, lifting the Sorceress before it's face. While none of the barbs of the tail were facing Tessa's skin, the creature grinned, and squeezed just enough to incapacitate and immobilize.

"Unless your psionics can breach a hell magic reinforced dimensional border, you will never reach them.... And no mortal has ever possessed interdimensional psionics. They cease being mortal long before acquiring that power, and you are far from breaking the limits of your mortality, child."

Casually, the creature began to pluck off Tessa's golden harnesses, including the chain that bound her book to her waist. "A little light reading, after you are gone... You mortals and your understanding of the arcane is so fundamentally limited, it amuses me... But perhaps I may find some interesting variables on your spellcraft compared to the uncountable numbers of mortal realms and dimensions we have already conquered? Heh, oh how I believe many like you would render entire worlds dead to gain access to the libraries and archives of Hell, and the depths of it's vaults of hidden knowledge.""

The book, placed atop the growing pile of forcibly disrobed garments was then, momentarily forgotten, as the creatures noose held Tessa aloft in a single coil of the tail, while the arms immobilized her own arms and legs. With a single moment, the horned head stooped low, and the long, thing tongue snaked out, and licked across the front of Tessa's torso.

"But the fuel for a demons power, is the life energy of souls.... Mortal souls. The dead souls are gathered automatically from all mortal realms, those who are evil. This has been our never ending food supply... However, the power of a living soul is so much more powerful when compared to those of the dead. And your living soul is..... temptation itself..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:23 am

"Hahh...ACk!" She cried out, eyes wide as the tail of the serpent yanked her up, causing her to wheeze and gag, her long legs kicking as she was carried before the beast. She looked on, wavering eyes and gasping as he chuckled and began to lewdly remove her golden harnesses, her cape falling away, her shoes dropping, her suit becoming tattered as she was forced to watch, mouth agape as the beast began to make a small pile of her possessions beneath her:

Deep Woods Tumblr_o1njd7tio91v45i71o8_1280_by_keskewolf-datrta6

She didn't realize how large he really appeared till now, and she had to be at least thirty feet off the ground, her naked toes with their painted black nails wiggled as they hovered above the corrupted earth. Her pale thighs exposed, part of her torso and arms exposed as her suit became shoddy and torn. She wiggles and writhes, gripping the tail's scales as she listens. Gone? What do you mean?! she thought, before a shriek was forced out of her, an answer presented before her which she was not in favor of at all; all due to the long creature's tongue glazing her chest.

"Haaaaaah!!" she cried, wincing as she felt the gross tongue glaze her large bosom, their lithe, yet ample size bouncing under his tongue, the black saliva running down her toned tummy and clothed skin tight naval. PLEASE, ANY AVAILABLE ANUBIANS, I NEED HELP!! THE BEAST PREPARES TO DEVOUR ME! PLEASE, ANYONE... ANYTHING, HELP!! her mind screamed, more blood dripping down from her chin, droplets falling upon the sticky tongue below...

Her 'tempting soul' and equally tempting body quivered and stuggled, the woman making high pitched squeals of terror as she kicked out her legs wildly, scissoring them in the air while trying to use her hands to pry the tail off; and she stares with wide blue eyes into the large hungry gaze of the beast, his stomach... growling loud enough to be heard from where she was held...
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:05 am

Korax, tasted the warm, fresh blood of the living on his tongue for the first time in centuries, and those few drops invigorated the demon. "Hrhrhrhrhrhrrrr!!!" the creatures voice shivered, and it's body quaked and quickened.

As I said.... Temptation itself." Korax spoke, it's eyes brightened slightly.

"But oh, the arcane secrets I could show you... I am one of Hell's foremost sorcerers and magical practitioners. And I earned my rewards, my runes and fetishes, my artifacts and tomes, with skill and power. I have been the keeper of the Bible of the Baphomets for many eons. What chance did you think your mortal worldly magic had against the power of an eternal?"

The creatures tongue licked out again, swiping Tess's tears away from her face now, as it maneuvered her hands together to be clasped by one bony hand, and her ankles in a similar predicament. Freeing two more of it's limbs. The smaller, seeming vestigal limbs reached out, and started to grip, then play with Tess's breasts.

"But, as for why you have crossed my path, there is a few reasons. You crossed paths with my target, and you tried to acquire something you should not... " The creatures teeth gleamed. "That small barn had numerous items made from Hell technology. You see, your rival's superior organization, Shadowlaw, is a puppet group of ours. Having an uncontrolled third party retrieve and develop Hell Technology would have been... unwise, especially now."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:21 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Korax, tasted the warm, fresh blood of the living on his tongue for the first time in centuries, and those few drops invigorated the demon. "Hrhrhrhrhrhrrrr!!!" the creatures voice shivered, and it's body quaked and quickened.

As I said.... Temptation itself." Korax spoke, it's eyes brightened slightly.

"But oh, the arcane secrets I could show you... I am one of Hell's foremost sorcerers and magical practitioners. And I earned my rewards, my runes and fetishes, my artifacts and tomes, with skill and power. I have been the keeper of the Bible of the Baphomets for many eons. What chance did you think your mortal worldly magic had against the power of an eternal?"

The creatures tongue licked out again, swiping Tess's tears away from her face now, as it maneuvered her hands together to be clasped by one bony hand, and her ankles in a similar predicament. Freeing two more of it's limbs. The smaller, seeming vestigal limbs reached out, and started to grip, then play with Tess's breasts.

"But, as for why you have crossed my path, there is a few reasons. You crossed paths with my target, and you tried to acquire something you should not... " The creatures teeth gleamed. "That small barn had numerous items made from Hell technology. You see, your rival's superior organization, Shadowlaw, is a puppet group of ours. Having an uncontrolled third party retrieve and develop Hell Technology would have been... unwise, especially now."

She let out scream as the beast quivered, shaken by it's invigoration over her blood. She turned pale, and tears streamed down from her eyes, dark from her eye make up. "Please... don't...." she gasped, listening to it be prideful of it's studies. It was sad to assume that this being was essentially of the same rank as her in their respective organizations. She however, did not know much of the magics beyond her dimension, and was sorely outclassed by this otherwise would be fellow scholar. "Ah!!" she cried out, feeling the nasty tongue lap up her tears, its gross texture upon her silky flesh again, also wiping away the blood running from her nose. She felt hands pin her arms, another pair grasping her ankles as she was brought closer to the reeking demon, who stank as bad as his home. "EEEk!" she shrieked, pink in the face as she felt the large clawed hands gripping her large, well rounded breasts. She winced, closing her eyes tight, black tears rolling down her blushing pink face as she was felt up. Her breasts were large, heavy even, yet pliable and jiggly and squishy, let alone warm. As he rolled her tits under his palms, her clothed nipples which protruded from the fabric of her top got harder, erect under her clothes as they bounced and jiggled under his will, her cleavage deepening and vanishing as he played with them. She gasped and yelped in orgasmic cries, the painful massage to her chest continuing as he explained why she was now suffering.

"Please... stop... I'll abandon the mission- don't eat me! Please, I don't want to see down your throat! Haahh!" she exclaimed, truthfully, quivering like a leaf while gasping erotically at the massaging hands....
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:33 am

Tessa Deathcaller wrote:She let out scream as the beast quivered, shaken by it's invigoration over her blood. She turned pale, and tears streamed down from her eyes, dark from her eye make up. "Please... don't...." she gasped, listening to it be prideful of it's studies. It was sad to assume that this being was essentially of the same rank as her in their respective organizations. She however, did not know much of the magics beyond her dimension, and was sorely outclassed by this otherwise would be fellow scholar. "Ah!!" she cried out, feeling the nasty tongue lap up her tears, its gross texture upon her silky flesh again, also wiping away the blood running from her nose. She felt hands pin her arms, another pair grasping her ankles as she was brought closer to the reeking demon, who stank as bad as his home. "EEEk!" she shrieked, pink in the face as she felt the large clawed hands gripping her large, well rounded breasts. She winced, closing her eyes tight, black tears rolling down her blushing pink face as she was felt up. Her breasts were large, heavy even, yet pliable and jiggly and squishy, let alone warm. As he rolled her tits under his palms, her clothed nipples which protruded from the fabric of her top got harder, erect under her clothes as they bounced and jiggled under his will, her cleavage deepening and vanishing as he played with them. She gasped and yelped in orgasmic cries, the painful massage to her chest continuing as he explained why she was now suffering.

"Please... stop... I'll abandon the mission- don't eat me! Please, I don't want to see down your throat! Haahh!" she exclaimed, truthfully, quivering like a leaf while gasping erotically at the massaging hands....

"Would that I could, little mortal. Unfortunately it is too late for that, if I free you, I become the prey for a far more powerful adversary. I am powerful, but the blood of the Fallen is in his veins... And he cannot know we are removing obstacles towards forging an alliance.... If he refuses, then more will fall than you or even I can imagine. Your sacrifice.... is now necessary." explained the demonic monster, before smirking again. "But, due to the circumstances, I am not without some measure of mercy. I will send you to bliss, before your end comes." With those words, and the creepy implications it implied, Korax's free talons removed the remainder of Tess's garments.Keeping her wrists trapped but with one hand, it lifted the woman higher, and then took two hands to each of her legs, and parted them slowly.

The creatures tongue slithered behind it's sharpened teeth, before it lashed out again, licking across her belly and navel, in large swirls. It's vestigil hands continued caressing her breasts, before rolling her stiffened nipples between it's fingers as it manipulated her chest like dough.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:43 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Tessa Deathcaller wrote:She let out scream as the beast quivered, shaken by it's invigoration over her blood. She turned pale, and tears streamed down from her eyes, dark from her eye make up. "Please... don't...." she gasped, listening to it be prideful of it's studies. It was sad to assume that this being was essentially of the same rank as her in their respective organizations. She however, did not know much of the magics beyond her dimension, and was sorely outclassed by this otherwise would be fellow scholar. "Ah!!" she cried out, feeling the nasty tongue lap up her tears, its gross texture upon her silky flesh again, also wiping away the blood running from her nose. She felt hands pin her arms, another pair grasping her ankles as she was brought closer to the reeking demon, who stank as bad as his home. "EEEk!" she shrieked, pink in the face as she felt the large clawed hands gripping her large, well rounded breasts. She winced, closing her eyes tight, black tears rolling down her blushing pink face as she was felt up. Her breasts were large, heavy even, yet pliable and jiggly and squishy, let alone warm. As he rolled her tits under his palms, her clothed nipples which protruded from the fabric of her top got harder, erect under her clothes as they bounced and jiggled under his will, her cleavage deepening and vanishing as he played with them. She gasped and yelped in orgasmic cries, the painful massage to her chest continuing as he explained why she was now suffering.

"Would that I could, little mortal. Unfortunately it is too late for that, if I free you, I become the prey for a far more powerful adversary. I am powerful, but the blood of the Fallen is in his veins... And he cannot know we are removing obstacles towards forging an alliance.... If he refuses, then more will fall than you or even I can imagine. Your sacrifice.... is now necessary." explained the demonic monster, before smirking again. "But, due to the circumstances, I am not without some measure of mercy. I will send you to bliss, before your end comes." With those words, and the creepy implications it implied, Korax's free talons removed the remainder of Tess's garments.Keeping her wrists trapped but with one hand, it lifted the woman higher, and then took two hands to each of her legs, and parted them slowly.

The creatures tongue slithered behind it's sharpened teeth, before it lashed out again, licking across her belly and navel, in large swirls. It's vestigil hands continued caressing her breasts, before rolling her stiffened nipples between it's fingers as it manipulated her chest like dough.

She whined and sniffled, before letting out another cry as the sly beast ripped away the last of her vestiments, leaving her only with her jewelry upon her head!

Deep Woods __tharja_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_kakusei_drawn_by_keskewolf-datrxzr

"AHHHHH!!!" she exclaimed, before being lifted, her warm, soft body rising as he spreads her thick thighs apart. She looks, blushing as the tongue glides across his teeth before it slipped out, gliding across her now naked belly and naval, swirling his rough tongue against it's surface. She closes her eyes shivering with fear and ecstasy, feeling her large naked breasts being manipulated, tweaking her nipples between its bony fingers, groping and yanking on her fleshy breasts. "Hahh....ah..." she moaned, her face absolutely scarlet.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:54 am

Tessa Deathcaller wrote:She whined and sniffled, before letting out another cry as the sly beast ripped away the last of her vestiments, leaving her only with her jewelry upon her head!

Deep Woods __tharja_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_kakusei_drawn_by_keskewolf-datrxzr

"AHHHHH!!!" she exclaimed, before being lifted, her warm, soft body rising as he spreads her thick thighs apart. She looks, blushing as the tongue glides across his teeth before it slipped out, gliding across her now naked belly and naval, swirling his rough tongue against it's surface. She closes her eyes shivering with fear and ecstasy, feeling her large naked breasts being manipulated, tweaking her nipples between its bony fingers, groping and yanking on her fleshy breasts. "Hahh....ah..." she moaned, her face absolutely scarlet.  

The creature snorted through it's nasal holes, and the ridged horns that crowned it's head shivered slightly. then, without warning, the tongue dipped lower, caressing the Sorceress's shaven pubic area, then slithering along the closed slit of her genitals only momentarily.

"Hmhmhmhmhmmm The taste of the sin of lust has graced you many times? Or are you fresh?" the monster mocked. "Ah, it is a crueler thing that you have no heirs, no children of your own to pass the torch... Then again, you are a mercenary, and probably did not care wether or not you would be a mother... Such is the fate of prey caught too soon."

Without further preamble, Korax dipped back in, while raising tess over it's head, having her sit in the cusp of it's mouth, like sitting in a cup edged in needles as the teeth secured her vulnerable spots over it's tongue with it's teeth lightly pressing against her butt and legs.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Tessa Deathcaller wrote:She whined and sniffled, before letting out another cry as the sly beast ripped away the last of her vestiments, leaving her only with her jewelry upon her head!

The creature snorted through it's nasal holes, and the ridged horns that crowned it's head shivered slightly. then, without warning, the tongue dipped lower, caressing the Sorceress's shaven pubic area, then slithering along the closed slit of her genitals only momentarily.

"Hmhmhmhmhmmm The taste of the sin of lust has graced you many times? Or are you fresh?" the monster mocked. "Ah, it is a crueler thing that you have no heirs, no children of your own to pass the torch... Then again, you are a mercenary, and probably did not care wether or not you would be a mother... Such is the fate of prey caught too soon."

Without further preamble, Korax dipped back in, while raising tess over it's head, having her sit in the cusp of it's mouth, like sitting in a cup edged in needles as the teeth secured her vulnerable spots over it's tongue with it's teeth lightly pressing against her butt and legs.

"HAH!" Tess yelped, surprised by the tongue slipping further down, and around her most private of areas, to the slit of her flower which the beast now slithered across. It asked it's lewd questions, making her blush and cry with a fresh supply of tears. "....two men....seven women....hahaah~<3" she answered truthfully, blushing a deep crimson as she felt her body suddenly rise, the pointed teeth of her adversary grasping her upper thighs and buttocks. Above the creature, and the tongue still slithering about, Tessa's eyes rolled back, her plush lips agape as she moaned lowly. She had thought of passing an heir to be brought up in the Guild like she had been, but never met a suitor of promising physical prowess. Unlike others for love or money, or whatever, Tessa was in search of genetic traits suitable for her next of kin, to guarantee their success long after she'd be gone. However, these negative thoughts started to melt slowly away as she felt the tongue probe and slide, rubbing her crotch and exciting her, causing her to build up her womanly juices from beyond her wet, rosy lips.
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:26 am

"I see... You hunt for superior genes... Heheh. All the more reason to stop you hunting the Prince." the creature's psychic message entered Tess' mind, but somehow it's words were timed with the vibrations of it's slithering tongue. The tongue probed, and rubbed and slithered against the entire lower region of Tess's body, wherever it could reach, her labial folds, her clitoris, her perineum, even her anus. Nothing was safe. The creature's hands that continued to caress her breasts were now also glowing, massaging with psionic caresses in ways no mortal could ever duplicate.

Korax one of the three Serpent rider brothers, was also known as Korax the Violator. A demon who was a foremost member of the Incubi, and more than capable of driving mortals to madness through both pleasure and pain.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Deathcaller Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"I see... You hunt for superior genes... Heheh. All the more reason to stop you hunting the Prince." the creature's psychic message entered Tess' mind, but somehow it's words were timed with the vibrations of it's slithering tongue. The tongue probed, and rubbed and slithered against the entire lower region of Tess's body, wherever it could reach, her labial folds, her clitoris, her perineum, even her anus. Nothing was safe. The  creature's hands that continued to caress her breasts were now also glowing, massaging with psionic caresses in ways no mortal could ever duplicate.

Korax one of the three Serpent rider brothers, was also known as Korax the Violator. A demon who was a foremost member of the Incubi, and more than capable of driving mortals to madness through both pleasure and pain.

She cringed, her eyes rollling back with ecstasy, her naked body quivering as she felt the volatile and violating tongue slither and probe her womanly features. Her thighs shook, her breasts jiggling as she did little to fight off the rush of euphoria as this terrifying beast slid its tongue between and into...everything. "AH!-HAH...HA--AHhhhh!" she gasped, feeling her body melt to his nasty and psionic touch. "P-pleas...stah...p...." she attempted, blushing, her words slurred with her gasping moans, her insides feel a light with passion. Her womanly walls leaked with her fluids, dripping down the rough tongue which probed between them; squeezed by her walls, which in turn caused more of her to leak out excitedly. Her heavy breasts flopping in his caress, her long black hair and twin tails bobbing as sweat began to bead her body, dripping down and mixing with saliva, giving her body a somewhat oily and lathered look. The white of her eyes went wide, her iris's pin pricked as he curled his tongue into her anus, making her yelp in surprise, her thighs squeezing together as she squirt her womanly fluids down his long, writhing tongue...
Tessa Deathcaller
Tessa Deathcaller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:13 am

Tessa Deathcaller wrote:She cringed, her eyes rolling back with ecstasy, her naked body quivering as she felt the volatile and violating tongue slither and probe her womanly features. Her thighs shook, her breasts jiggling as she did little to fight off the rush of euphoria as this terrifying beast slid its tongue between and into...everything. "AH!-HAH...HA--AHhhhh!" she gasped, feeling her body melt to his nasty and psionic touch. "P-pleas...stah...p...." she attempted, blushing, her words slurred with her gasping moans, her insides feel a light with passion. Her womanly walls leaked with her fluids, dripping down the rough tongue which probed between them; squeezed by her walls, which in turn caused more of her to leak out excitedly. Her heavy breasts flopping in his caress, her long black hair and twin tails bobbing as sweat began to bead her body, dripping down and mixing with saliva, giving her body a somewhat oily and lathered look. The white of her eyes went wide, her iris's pin pricked as he curled his tongue into her anus, making her yelp in surprise, her thighs squeezing together as she squirt her womanly fluids down his long, writhing tongue...  

"And now, to drive you beyond the euphoria, and into madness..."the creature sent as a thought as it's tongue split into two halves, before sending each half penetrating both available entries. The teeth of Korax clamped down not enough to break skin, but tight enough to hold Tess still.

"Heheheh, Tessa Death caller...I can taste Your soul! Bestow it upon me as you give into the madness of bliss!" the creature's quickening was now much more obvious.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next