Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Woods

+7
BastionCon
Cleo Arunari
Evelyn Nerifina
Jynx-Soo
Indomitable Rex
Darkstorm Zero
Yoko Hinomoto
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guardian Woods Empty Guardian Woods

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:01 am

Yoko pushed her way through the foliage, sweat dripping down her clammy pale skin, her chest heaving and her ribs aching. Her head felt swollen and pressed against her skull, her joints felt like weights and her world was stretching away from her. Normally she'd sit and rest, cooperate and stop pushing herself, but she needed to lead whatever was spying astray. She knew it couldn't have been her imagination, even if she was ill.

"Huh... huh.... huh....." she breathed, using her rifle to prop her body upon, before slowly hitting her back upon a tree. Her tattered and semi-dry duster wavered, she shivered and felt her thrumming heart and aching head thump respectively in her ears. "These...fuckers...are terrible." she breathes, feeling cold sweat drip down her forehead. The dark rings under her eyes almost gave her pallid face a sunken eye look, and she looked like walking death. "Gotta... keep moving..." she breathed, forcing her joints to move, and stumbling further ahead into the woods.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Guardian Woods Empty Re: Guardian Woods

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:56 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko pushed her way through the foliage, sweat dripping down her clammy pale skin, her chest heaving and her ribs aching. Her head felt swollen and pressed against her skull, her joints felt like weights and her world was stretching away from her. Normally she'd sit and rest, cooperate and stop pushing herself, but she needed to lead whatever was spying astray. She knew it couldn't have been her imagination, even if she was ill.

"Huh... huh.... huh....." she breathed, using her rifle to prop her body upon, before slowly hitting her back upon a tree. Her tattered and semi-dry duster wavered, she shivered and felt her thrumming heart and aching head thump respectively in her ears. "These...fuckers...are terrible." she breathes, feeling cold sweat drip down her forehead. The dark rings under her eyes almost gave her pallid face a sunken eye look, and she looked like walking death. "Gotta... keep moving..." she breathed, forcing her joints to move, and stumbling further ahead into the woods.

The two remaining Shoggoth continued to track Yoko through the thickening woodland underbrush, or through the trees, using their natural agility and speed to easily keep up.

Once inside the woods, there was a shroud of fog weaving it's way through the trees like some twisted aura of malice. A Wraith had appeared riding it's armoured Dark Steed. This Wraith, the Harbinger, was also a scout, looking for stray Sundered ones, much like it's bretheren in the Amain forest. However, the Harbinger was looking for something much larger and more ferral than Danua and the Baroness had been. However, with the Battlelord's telepathic command, the Harbinger had been diverted to confront Yoko as an emissary, given the developing situation. The Shoggoth's were given the mental command to aid in containment, and keep watch for the Sundered one while the Wraith spoke to Yoko. And with that, the Wraith quickly made it's way towards Yoko.

"Greetings, Yoko..." the armoured apparition spoke in it's grave tone.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:31 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko pushed her way through the foliage, sweat dripping down her clammy pale skin, her chest heaving and her ribs aching. Her head felt swollen and pressed against her skull, her joints felt like weights and her world was stretching away from her. Normally she'd sit and rest, cooperate and stop pushing herself, but she needed to lead whatever was spying astray. She knew it couldn't have been her imagination, even if she was ill.

The two remaining Shoggoth continued to track Yoko through the thickening woodland underbrush, or through the trees, using their natural agility and speed to easily keep up.  

Once inside the woods, there was a shroud of fog weaving it's way through the trees like some twisted aura of malice.  A Wraith had appeared riding it's armoured Dark Steed.  This Wraith, the Harbinger, was also a scout, looking for stray Sundered ones, much like it's bretheren in the Amain forest.  However, the Harbinger was looking for something much larger and more ferral than Danua and the Baroness had been.  However, with the Battlelord's telepathic command, the Harbinger had been diverted to confront Yoko as an emissary, given the developing situation.  The Shoggoth's were given the mental command to aid in containment, and keep watch for the Sundered one while the Wraith spoke to Yoko.  And with that, the Wraith quickly made it's way towards Yoko.

"Greetings, Yoko..." the armoured apparition spoke in it's grave tone.

"Oh fuck me..." she coughed, her head burning up and throbbing. She darted off towards the left, using her rifle as an impromptu crutch, running through the wooded hills. Soft earth mixed with pine needles were springy under her boots, and the sickly woman tumbled down an embankment, heading deeper and deeper down the steep slope of a forested hill. "Gotta... get ahead of 'em... gotta... warn the others.." she says her vision blurry and her body weak; but she kept pressing forward. She had to escape.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Indomitable Rex Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:40 am

As Yoko continued further on, she stumbled upon the beast. It had sniffed prey further up ahead, but when it turned to the red head's direction it could not only visually see that the woman was sick, but could smell it. The large creature whom she had stumbled upon rose, towering her physically as compressed heated air vacates it's nostrils. It's large eyes gleamed at the prospectful prey and it's empty belly gurgled the longer he leered. Its pinkish tongue dripped with heavy saliva, and began to make it's approach upon the smaller woman...

Indomitable Rex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:46 am

Indomitable Rex wrote:As Yoko continued further on, she stumbled upon the beast. It had sniffed prey further up ahead, but when it turned to the red head's direction it could not only visually see that the woman was sick, but could smell it. The large creature whom she had stumbled upon rose, towering her physically as compressed heated air vacates it's nostrils. It's large eyes gleamed at the prospectful prey and it's empty belly gurgled the longer he leered. Its pinkish tongue dripped with heavy saliva, and began to make it's approach upon the smaller woman...

As the Wraith and the two Shoggoth appeared in the tree line where Yoko had stumbled into the Sundered One, the Wraith spoke wrily. "Ah, I see you found the Sundered one I was looking for. Well, we may be under orders not to harm mortals now, but he is not. You should not have fled so earnestly Yoko. I will not stop a Sundered one from following his instincts."

The Wraith looked up at the primal creature, a scion of the Demon Realm, and spoke telepathically to it. "Greetings, my young Sundered One. I am the Harbinger, a Wraith and scout of the Hordes of Hell."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:01 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Indomitable Rex wrote:As Yoko continued further on, she stumbled upon the beast. It had sniffed prey further up ahead, but when it turned to the red head's direction it could not only visually see that the woman was sick, but could smell it. The large creature whom she had stumbled upon rose, towering her physically as compressed heated air vacates it's nostrils. It's large eyes gleamed at the prospectful prey and it's empty belly gurgled the longer he leered. Its pinkish tongue dripped with heavy saliva, and began to make it's approach upon the smaller woman...

As the Wraith and the two Shoggoth appeared in the tree line where Yoko had stumbled into the Sundered One, the Wraith spoke wrily.  "Ah, I see you found the Sundered one I was looking for.  Well, we may be under orders not to harm mortals now, but he is not.  You should not have fled so earnestly Yoko.  I will not stop a Sundered one from following his instincts."

The Wraith looked up at the primal creature, a scion of the Demon Realm, and spoke telepathically to it.  "Greetings, my young Sundered One.  I am the Harbinger, a Wraith and scout of the Hordes of Hell."

Yoko paused, turning from the large bodied demonic lizard before her, and the group of demons she had been aware of standing amidst the tree line behind her. "Damn!" She exclaimed, using most of her strength to lean upon her rifle. She breathed heavily, and looked up at the giant creature that was undoubtedly going to eat her in the next few seconds if she didn't do anything. She suffered another coughing fit, and prepared to raise her rifle, her hand slipping down the long barrel to the front of the magazine, while the other gripped the pistol style grip. She hugged the rubber butt of the weapon between her shoulder and armpit, her aim shaky at best, but still even at close range a shot from a .50 BMR was going to be hard to miss unless her body couldn't stop shaking for more than a minute. She waited another second or so to try and stabilize the weapon, then weakly pulled the trigger.

KABANG!

The recoil of her light weapon, which normally would be no problem for her was too great, causing the bolt-action weapon to fly out of her arms, her body thrown back by the blow as she landed onto her back with a thud. She wheezed and sighed shallow breaths, her world a spinning and deafening dystopia. "Did...I hit him..." she asked herself, lifting her head and torso to witness her marksmanship, her left eye tightly closed. Her hands gripping into the soil...
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Indomitable Rex Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:20 am

The large creature paused in mid stride at the voice in it's head, turning to the crowd of demons in the treeline in a perplexed manner.

KABANG

The creature snapped it's head towards the woman who had fallen onto her back. Her weapon smoking, and a large explosion into the cliff face to the right of it's large head. It turned to the hole, shards of rock had impaled it's scales, causing minor pain, but it would have been worse if it had been hit head on. The creature bared its teeth in a snarl and answered her question by burying it's jaws around her head and shoulders then lifted her up. It kicked its head back, widening its jaws, its snargled teeth closing between her lower waist, her hanging thighs and knees dangling from the center of its lower jaw. Its tongue flicked at her sickly warm body, saliva trailing off her head and slipping between the crevasses of her breasts, rolling her upper body with it's massive muscular tongue, fondling her lithe body as it probes her further into it's wide jaws!

Indomitable Rex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:27 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko paused, turning from the large bodied demonic lizard before her, and the group of demons she had been aware of standing amidst the tree line behind her. "Damn!" She exclaimed, using most of her strength to lean upon her rifle. She breathed heavily, and looked up at the giant creature that was undoubtedly going to eat her in the next few seconds if she didn't do anything. She suffered another coughing fit, and prepared to raise her rifle, her hand slipping down the long barrel to the front of the magazine, while the other gripped the pistol style grip. She hugged the rubber butt of the weapon between her shoulder and armpit, her aim shaky at best, but still even at close range a shot from a .50 BMR was going to be hard to miss unless her body couldn't stop shaking for more than a minute. She waited another second or so to try and stabilize the weapon, then weakly pulled the trigger.

KABANG!

The recoil of her light weapon, which normally would be no problem for her was too great, causing the bolt-action weapon to fly out of her arms, her body thrown back by the blow as she landed onto her back with a thud. She wheezed and sighed shallow breaths, her world a spinning and deafening dystopia. "Did...I hit him..." she asked herself, lifting her head and torso to witness her marksmanship, her left eye tightly closed. Her hands gripping into the soil...

The two Shoggoth and the Wraith let out a slight chuckle each. "Well to answer your question..." the Wraith voiced as the huge monster charged her...

Indomitable Rex wrote:The large creature paused in mid stride at the voice in it's head, turning to the crowd of demons in the treeline in a perplexed manner.

KABANG

The creature snapped it's head towards the woman who had fallen onto her back. Her weapon smoking, and a large explosion into the cliff face to the right of it's large head. It turned to the hole, shards of rock had impaled it's scales, causing minor pain, but it would have been worse if it had been hit head on. The creature bared its teeth in a snarl and answered her question by burying it's jaws around her head and shoulders then lifted her up. It kicked its head back, widening its jaws, its snargled teeth closing between her lower waist, her hanging thighs and knees dangling from the center of its lower jaw. Its tongue flicked at her sickly warm body, saliva trailing off her head and slipping between the crevasses of her breasts, rolling her upper body with it's massive muscular tongue, fondling her lithe body as it probes her further into it's wide jaws!

The Wraith nodded approvingly as it watched Yoko's violent consumption. And with it's telepathy, the Wraith reached out again. "Remember to consume the life energy and spirit as well, youngling. Let her life force flow through you and awaken your power. The flesh and blood only provides so much. Waste nothing." The Wraith's advice and encouragement echoed in the monster's mind.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:43 am

Yoko screamed in a weak manner, but managed to force her entire body into the maw so that she may stand upon the lower jaw, struggling yet as she lifts the heavy upper one. She couldn't let herself die like this, so lowly and without notice. She had to formulate a plan, but was already voicing her idea as she planned it out further. "--Wraith! I...." she paused, struggling. She had gulped, remembering the heat and the intensity of such a confined place before. "-I am a....delicacy. Please, I offer you my body, to your Battle Lord or whoever is in charge!" she exclaimed, finding it harder to hold the upper jaw, feeling the warm air of the throat upon her back. "I am...Ill, so I may not be as tasty for consumption.... but I assure you, I shall be a sacrifice to someone worthy, not to this....nameless being." she declared, grunting through a coughing fit. "I used to travel with a troll that... occasionally do things.... and a giant fox. I managed to survive both experiences, and with the troll it was quite regular basis... but they had been very satisfied with my taste." she grunted, finding it very eerie that she was trying to advertise herself off like a can of caviare! "There are... others 'this one' could eat, just thiiink-" she exclaimed, feeling her back give, now upon her knees, the saliva causing her warm body to slip dangerously back. "--I can be a prize, an exulted glory to bring to your masters, just don't let this one eat me!!" she cried weakly, the jaws closing over almost completely now. Her fate was left to either creatures hands now.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:23 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko screamed in a weak manner, but managed to force her entire body into the maw so that she may stand upon the lower jaw, struggling yet as she lifts the heavy upper one. She couldn't let herself die like this, so lowly and without notice. She had to formulate a plan, but was already voicing her idea as she planned it out further. "--Wraith! I...." she paused, struggling. She had gulped, remembering the heat and the intensity of such a confined place before. "-I am a....delicacy. Please, I offer you my body, to your Battle Lord or whoever is in charge!" she exclaimed, finding it harder to hold the upper jaw, feeling the warm air of the throat upon her back. "I am...Ill, so I may not be as tasty for consumption.... but I assure you, I shall be a sacrifice to someone worthy, not to this....nameless being." she declared, grunting through a coughing fit. "I used to travel with a troll that... occasionally do things.... and a giant fox. I managed to survive both experiences, and with the troll it was quite regular basis... but they had been very satisfied with my taste." she grunted, finding it very eerie that she was trying to advertise herself off like a can of caviare! "There are... others 'this one' could eat, just thiiink-" she exclaimed, feeling her back give, now upon her knees, the saliva causing her warm body to slip dangerously back. "--I can be a prize, an exulted glory to bring to your masters, just don't let this one eat me!!" she cried weakly, the jaws closing over almost completely now. Her fate was left to either creatures hands now.

The Wraith shook his head, knowing Yoko was trying to buy time.  "Your attempt to appeal to my sense of ambition is useless.  I know you would attempt to flee as soon as the first opportunity presented itself.  Plus, you need not worry about warning Ithteca or the ADN now.  We have made contact with both, including Rufus Tenik, and Rachel Renston.  Hence why the Horde has not laid to waste your precious capital.  That said, while the Horde itself is not to kill mortals, we cannot deny the fact that our lost kin, such as this Rex here require fresh living flesh and soul to continue living, and we cannot deny them sustenance when they find it."

With the message delivered, and mission complete, the Shoggoth disappeared in a swirl of orange energies, rejoining the one back at the beach.  The Wraith's mission however, continued.  "Once you have had your fill, I shall take you to a place you may call home" the Wraith spoke to the Rex.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indomitable Rex Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:40 am

The Rex understood little of what the robed creature had said, and even more so with the tasty woman within its maw, still itching for life. The giant terrible lizard wrapped it's tongue around her waist, and flicked her back, jerking its head once, causing her to slide deeper into the throat, her feet and butt were probing the edge of its throat, the sweaty tunnel of flesh widening ahead of her, as it unfurls its tongue and prepares to jerk its head once more, to flick its tongue and send her down the length of it's neck to her 'new home'.

Indomitable Rex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:58 am

She let out a bellowing scream, feeling her body literally teetering off the edge. Her blurry eyes glaring through the cracks of his teeth or the open air between his gasps for air. "Please, I won't run as long as I am taken care for and preped, I'd rather die as an honourable sacrifice than something so lowly as this!" She cried, grabbing hold of what she could. She had a back up plan yet, if the creature so dared to engulf her yet, but it was risky and she had to keep her self calm. "Master McKelly... Madam Rhyla.... Master Pathos.... I am a Gunslinger! I can't die yet!" she exclaimed, her hands pushing at the roof of the maw yet, her cloth duster soaked to the bone like her tight fitting triangle top and her denim short shorts. Her squeaky boots clinked and squeaked in the distance of the wide tunnel behind her, hoping she could get one last chance.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:16 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:She let out a bellowing scream, feeling her body literally teetering off the edge. Her blurry eyes glaring through the cracks of his teeth or the open air between his gasps for air. "Please, I won't run as long as I am taken care for and preped, I'd rather die as an honourable sacrifice than something so lowly as this!" She cried, grabbing hold of what she could. She had a back up plan yet, if the creature so dared to engulf her yet, but it was risky and she had to keep her self calm. "Master McKelly... Madam Rhyla.... Master Pathos.... I am a Gunslinger! I can't die yet!" she exclaimed, her hands pushing at the roof of the maw yet, her cloth duster soaked to the bone like her tight fitting triangle top and her denim short shorts. Her squeaky boots clinked and squeaked in the distance of the wide tunnel behind her, hoping she could get one last chance.

The Wraith stood still for a few moments as it processed what it had heard.  Then, with a waive of it's hand, Yoko was transformed into a mist inside the Rex's throat.  The fog exited from between the creatures teeth rapidly before coalescing back into Yoko's form on the ground before the Wraith's armoured and cloaked form.

The Wraith knew such an act would confuse, then enrage the primitive sundered one, and so the undead warrior pulled out a rather large Soul Sphere, a large glowing blue orb that contained the souls of trapped mortals.  

"You know Leland McKelly..." the Wraith stated rather than asked.  "You will provide to me all the information you have on this man, immediately."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indomitable Rex Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:20 am

The rex was about to swallow his ample prey when she vanished, for a moment he thought she was so weak that she simply glided down his throat with no struggle, but it wasn't the case when he looked over and growled, approaching both the wraith and Yoko again to reclaim his meal!!

Indomitable Rex
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:27 am

Yoko let out a long trembling shutter, her body shivering and at the same time burning up as she coughed hoarsely. "Master? My mentor? What could you possibly want with him?" she asked, coughing again before adding: "I'll be in no shape to answer your questions in this state, I'm almost at my wits end with disease, I cannot answer you if I'm dying or dead.." she breathed through a wheeze.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:36 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko let out a long trembling shutter, her body shivering and at the same time burning up as she coughed hoarsely. "Master? My mentor? What could you possibly want with him?" she asked, coughing again before adding: "I'll be in no shape to answer your questions in this state, I'm almost at my wits end with disease, I cannot answer you if I'm dying or dead.." she breathed through a wheeze.

The Wraith considered Yoko for a time, before it's hooded head turned up towards the now charging Sundered One. "Hold, my large friend. I have need of this one yet. Here, I shall provide a replacement meal while I interrogate her" The Wraith raised it's right hand, and the glowing orb, along with half a dozen deer from a nearby fleeing herd materialised through the trees. With a clench of it's armored gauntlet, the deers necks all snapped in unison, and piled before the huge creature. Some left alive, others died instantly, and upon their immobile forms, the orb was placed atop it.

"Now, enjoy your feast, while I aquire the information regarding the hunter of you and your bretheren."

Then, the Wraith turned towards Yoko. With a sigh, and with it's left hand, the Wraith cast a healing spell. Just enough to ease the pain, and suppress the symptoms of her pneumonia, thus restoring some of her vitality and stamina.

"What I have given you, I can also take away. Now, start talking. Firstly, we need to know why Leland McKelly is attempting to aquire technology and weapons to hunt down the Sundered Ones." The Wraith's shadow shrouded face seemed to stare into Yoko's eyes.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx-Soo Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:06 pm

The wind picks up around the area. The tree's leaves blow and sway, while the group gathered around the woman remained unaware. Only a brief moment was there any sense of energy from a stranger, a quick sniff of an unfamiliar or familiar scent before it quickly snuffed out as well; existing before becoming nothing again. That was when the T-Rex like monster would let out a loud growl of pain, a red crescent shaped arc of crimson slicing deeply into its neck, and would have taken it clean off if the owner of this crimson energy was a hundred yards or so closer. After the energy dissipated, the scent, the energy, the life force of this being left unknown vanished again. But before that, it was possible to ascertain one crucial element. Whoever it was, they were not human.
Jynx-Soo
Jynx-Soo
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:41 am

The Wraith remained unmoving, unsurprised by the action, but it's displeasure began to radiate off of the undead warrior.

"This planet is beginning to annoy me..." the Wraith hissed out. It suddenly fired a black bolt right beside Yoko's head, kicking up debris and a cloud of dust and smoke. "Answer me! I won't ask again..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:03 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith remained unmoving, unsurprised by the action, but it's displeasure began to radiate off of the undead warrior.

"This planet is beginning to annoy me..." the Wraith hissed out.  It suddenly fired a black bolt right beside Yoko's head, kicking up debris and a cloud of dust and smoke.  "Answer me! I won't ask again..."

Yoko felt a ringing in her ears from the windy attacks and the bolt had been close to her right ear, and she lost the fear that she had been dwelling within her all of a sudden. All it took was a bit of wind to harm the monster beside her. She looked up at the Wraith. "If you were going to kill me, you would have let the beast eat me. If you do kill me, then you'd lose your info. This is going to leave you at a stand still: of whether I'm worth the hassle or simply an annoyance. At current, you would love to kill me, as I can tell since I've met you, despite your stoic attitude you've gone impatient and even reckless as I dragged things out. We of the Gunslinger Association, it's basic level gruntwork to analyze and alter the attitude of our enemies. You see though... I have no idea if your going to kill me, or allow me to live at this point. I half expect to be headless in mid speech or to have a bolt pierce my skull. At this point in your anger and wrath, you're as dangerous as a raving beast backed into a corner. If possible I'd best handle you from a distance, but I cannot as I am stuck in this predicament. So, to prove I'm still worth keeping: 'His wife is a Priestess. He shouldn't need demonic hunting technology as long as she's at his side'. She was once a high priestess, but her level of spiritual power is still quite high. She could purify a demon from the inside out, and turn them to stone if she wanted to. So as to why he's looking for such is beyond me, that isn't something I'd know. Since you said 'firstly' I'd imagine you are going to ask me a second question; the first answer was for you so you don't kill me. Any further questions I will not answer to you, but someone who doesn't seem he'd lose his shit out of something as trivial as 'impatience'. Demons have a long lifespan, its us Humans who are actually dependent on time. So bitch please, send someone with just a bit more 'cool'." she finished, her heart beating. She got what she had off her chest so she was for the most part content.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:52 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko felt a ringing in her ears from the windy attacks and the bolt had been close to her right ear, and she lost the fear that she had been dwelling within her all of a sudden. All it took was a bit of wind to harm the monster beside her. She looked up at the Wraith. "If you were going to kill me, you would have let the beast eat me. If you do kill me, then you'd lose your info. This is going to leave you at a stand still: of whether I'm worth the hassle or simply an annoyance. At current, you would love to kill me, as I can tell since I've met you, despite your stoic attitude you've gone impatient and even reckless as I dragged things out. We of the Gunslinger Association, it's basic level gruntwork to analyze and alter the attitude of our enemies. You see though... I have no idea if your going to kill me, or allow me to live at this point. I half expect to be headless in mid speech or to have a bolt pierce my skull. At this point in your anger and wrath, you're as dangerous as a raving beast backed into a corner. If possible I'd best handle you from a distance, but I cannot as I am stuck in this predicament. So, to prove I'm still worth keeping: 'His wife is a Priestess. He shouldn't need demonic hunting technology as long as she's at his side'. She was once a high priestess, but her level of spiritual power is still quite high. She could purify a demon from the inside out, and turn them to stone if she wanted to. So as to why he's looking for such is beyond me, that isn't something I'd know. Since you said 'firstly' I'd imagine you are going to ask me a second question; the first answer was for you so you don't kill me. Any further questions I will not answer to you, but someone who doesn't seem he'd lose his shit out of something as trivial as 'impatience'. Demons have a long lifespan, its us Humans who are actually dependent on time. So bitch please, send someone with just a bit more 'cool'." she finished, her heart beating. She got what she had off her chest so she was for the most part content.

The Wraith merely chuckled coldly.  "First, those options remains very much in play.  Second, you overanalyse your situation.  Third. we already know that his wife is dead.  Leland appeared not too long ago in Beijio not long before I caught you, and has divulged just enough in the presence of one of our sight orbs to ... shall we say, gather some interesting information.  One of the Beijionese priestesses has unwittingly carried the orb right into the palace.  We have Rachel Renston, and we are negotiating with Rufus Tenik.  What you saw at the Spire is but one of our forces, 'Gunslinger'.  If you had wanted information, that's fine, because no amount of intel you could gather would have mattered.  The ONLY reason your world is not a smoking ruin right now, is because we have much more pressing concerns to deal with.  Since you lack the information I require, you may leave.  It is a troublesome command, but we are under orders not to permanently damage the mortal population of this world... for the time being."

With those words said, the Wraith faded, and disappeared in a swirl of black mist.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:23 am

Yoko fell over, laying that way for a while. "Oh gosh... I'm quite sure I didn't over analyze the situation... if I had, I would have been dead right now." she says to herself, now that the wicked creature was gone. She lay there in the dirt and sand. Still though, cured of sickness, avoided becoming lunch, and now free of the bastards uncomfortable company, Yoko was back at square one again. She chuckled, glad for her luck, and was slowly standing up when she heard the multiple bangs and explosions. She looked to the west, up at the face of the high peaks, in the Guardian's Gorge where she had been a few days prior. Smoke erupted, columns lifting in the air and Yoko became concerned. "Is it that creepy tower? Or Ithteca burning?...Fuck, I hate my job sometimes." she sighs heavily, collecting her long gun before heading back into the direction of danger once more.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Guardian Woods Empty Eve's appearance, Cleo's Rescue! =3

Post  Evelyn Nerifina Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:53 am

Megalos wrote:Megalos enjoyed her taste, and was overcome by an urge to fill his rumbling stomachs with fresh meat. He grabbed her thighs draped across his lower jaw, hoisted them and began to push her lithe yet ample form into his throat! Her breasts draped over the back of his tongue, jiggling defiantly before a greedy slurp dragged them forwards, her upper body filling out his stout neck! *ULP-OMPH-ULP!* Came his greedy gulping slurps, easing the fleshy woman slowly down. Her toned torso slid against the front of his throat, her hands vanishing as she was now up to her hips inside him!

"MMmmmm!" Megas moaned gleefully, causing the woman's fleshy orbs to jiggle in the tight confines of his ribbed throat. He continued to push her through though, her rounded derriere slowly pushing through, curving down as he gulped and swallows. His tongue lifted the draping tail of her long coat, curling around her exposed ass. He rubbed against her cheeks, dabbing her pelvis and anus before using both tongue and the manipulation of her thighs-now lower legs to stuff her even deeper!

Almost....ha... there! He thought, his stomach unbearably painful and roaring with hunger! Having shifted from her thighs to her knees, the prior which now came together at the entrance to the throat, her ass sliding across the roof of his throat, the thighs gently kicking in a lulling, blissful manner! He swallowed harder easing her enough inside as he slid his hand down her sexy, slender calves, each clawed hand's fingers pushing the base of her combat heel's soles!

OMPH....ULP.....SLUuuuuurp!

He pushed her heels towards the throat, letting his neck muscles take over; the ribbed tight esophagus opened up before, as a send off, his triangular tongue slapped her leather heels into the abyss! He leaned his head back, the slender bulge filling out most of his neck (her upper half was already inside him), he slowly closed the conical teeth shut, his eyes rolling back and a white film-like eyelid slid over his large eyes and gave them a milky white appearance as he swallowed deeply...

GLICK!

The wet, squelching GULP soon followed by the descending female human's bulge. Her feminine lower frame eased downward, her lower abs, hips, thighs vanishing in that order as Cleo entered Megalos' body... The bulges left by her ankles and feet were the final, small lumps which faded from existence with Cleo... Megalos could feel the tasty, fleshy mortal slip down his chest, and fill out his upper stomach layer where her gear would likely remain forever, before she was transferred to his second stomach for digestion, and third for what the second had missed... His girth bobbled, a round lump jutted from the upper half of the well rounded sphere of his gut, before it travels around the upper slope of his belly, the scales parting with her movement before the lump sank, and vanished. The whole of his stomach bobbed after she 'vanished'.

"Mmmm....." He hums, eyes closed, snout still pointed up at the sky, rubbing his girth slowly and playfully. "I love home cooking..." he murmured, reminded of a woman he ate when he was just big enough to swallow them! A tasty treat his 'mother' had taken from some village. Ah, good memories. He lowered his head, his tongue slurping the edges of his conical teeth while his stomach gurgled and groans in triumph. He pats his belly twice, before a loud belch erupts from his yawning maw! Cleo's leather thong which had clung to his teeth before was flung loose from the pressure; the wet item splashing onto the debris field with slobber running off it!

Satisfied with his easy, delicious snack, he went on his way through the debris to look for other tasty treats to consume!

(original post here)

A few days later...

A lone, Minktail Long Range Scout, or Elven Ranger, Evelyn 'Evie' Nerifina was just a tad late to observe what had happened to the demon spire a week or two earlier... there was nothing left but rubble and broken rock in the gorge. The deforestation was also immense, which saddened her heart a little as well.

Currently she sat cloaked high up in a tree, binoculars trained in on the column of smoke from some airship crash... "Surprised no one was sent out to help... nor any scavengers. Usually that sort of thing attracts such mortals and creatures... I suppose the rumors of the tower, despite its destruction, still persist and people are just too afraid to find out on their own..." Eve mumbled to herself as she lowered the binos.

Guardian Woods 2QVyVyA

She was youthful in appearance, with a deep tan for a Minktail High Elf, given her exploration and the missions she undertook it was no wonder why her flesh had a darker tone than your typical High Elf Noble; granted, she wasn't of the noble houses either- her parents were rice farmers in one of the clearings in Minktail. Aside from a tan, she sported freckles across her face, her shoulders and chest. Her large emerald eyes blink as her short blond hair waved in the gust- it was hard to tell what kind of figure she held under her fur and leather cloak however... but not for long.

"Huh?" Evelyn blinked her long, pretty lashes, her almond shaped eyes glanced to the patch of orange and yellow scales jutting from the wavering trees as the gust caused the limbs to bend, and an eerie howl coming from the hollows of dead trees close by... her face became suddenly alarmed, as it was revealed to her that the brightly colored scales belonged to a DRAGON!

Guardian Woods Amplussaurus_by_reagan700_d4gbqj7_zps62y22nnj_by_keskewolf-dbkn8yr

A dragon?! I didn't even hear it approach! Nor did I smell it, they tend to stink of reptile, rot and sulphur... The Lowborne High Elf thought, falling backwards gracefully from the trees, grabbing hold of the limb and then swung her way over to it! Her short cape flapped wildly with her graceful, yet silent movements. As a Recon, a Ranger, it was her duty to eliminate potential threats head on, including dealing with dragons. Given its size, it was something she could handle without requesting aid of nearby settlements, or at least she hoped!

She swung off another branch, her body becoming a tight ball as she spun through the air towards the beast, summersaulting, rolling in the air towards the creature! Tossing aside her cape before she landed on one knee, her right leg scything the dirt as she landed in a low, combat position!

Guardian Woods QyRdg23

Without her cloak, which flapped as the wind carried it behind her, Evelyn would appear as a beautiful, young elf with long outward pointed ears, large light green eyes, short blond hair. Her outfit is taut, skin tight black leather, with finely crafted brown leather thigh boots with a brown bag hanging off her left hip. side and she has gloved with the finger parts cut off. She has black leather, fingerless arm gloves with brown leather cuffs sewn into them around her biceps. She was shorter than most elves, only standing around 5'7, and her outfit shows off her well trained, sexy body without leaving much to the imagination! Her large breasts bounced, then swayed side to side as they hung over her in her lowered position in front of the massive reptile which lay on its side in front of her! The shapely curves of her wide hips, her well rounded and gently jiggling derrière, as well as her thick thighs and long, lovely legs were accentuated by the taut clothing which gleamed in the afternoon light. Evie locked her verdant gaze upon the beast's... then, slowly rose up, bow in hand, and then raised a brow.

Guardian Woods BCS80j4

"It's... sleeping?" Eve says out loud, right hand on her hip as she stared at the 'dead to the world' dragon, who wasn't even awake to appreciate her entrance!

"Well that makes thing's easier... I guess. A little low of me to just kill it while it sleeps, though... there is no honor in this." she sighed. Even though she was told to take advantage of such things, as the Elven Rangers Handbook stated, it didn't feel right in her gut. So, she walked up to the beast's head and tapped at it. "Hello, Mr. Dragon? I need to kill you... wake up...." she called out, continuing to tap its hard scales. Nothing.

"Really dead to the world, eh?" She sighed, prying open its jaws with her bow, the humid stench of its breath and gleaming conical teeth greeting her as a low, snore rolled out of its cavernous maw! "Mr. Dragon... fresh meat..." she says, half crawling into the maw... when she noticed something on the back of its teeth...

Reaching for it, her curvy frame upon the slimy tongue of the monster, her small, ample and graceful body careful not to kick out her bow as she swung herself into its mouth fully, riding the tongue, its rough feeling rolling across her tight leather chest, abdomen, crotch and thighs... as she spreads her legs and presses her thigh boots heels into the molars of the beast... looming down its undulating gullet as the tongue curled around her ass, spreading sticky strands of saliva across her taut leather outfit...

Evie paid no mind, didn't even care as she inspected the scraps of black cloth- leather actually. "Hmm... ate someone recently you did..." she says, hoping he'd wake up so she can kill him with honor. She sighed, sitting on the tongue, her long legs dangling into his slimy throat which wanted to pull her down into the belly... but with a tease of her heels, she kicked back and forced her way up his tongue, and slithered her saliva caked form from his maw, her body kicking the bow from his jaws after she left, closing the humid tunnel off as the dragon continued to slumber, but mumble something about her excellent taste...

"I would hope so, I am a High Elf...!" Eve replied, slightly flustered. She pulled a towel from her bag to wipe herself off as she circled the beast, inspecting it, kicking at its flexible and buoyant belly. "Must be hibernating then... I could toss a grenade down its gullet and it wouldn't move..." she commented, tapping the saliva from her ears, then tossed the towel away from her neck as she leaned over, her large bosom hanging there swaying as she inspected its stomach:

Guardian Woods 4JepFk0

"No telling how many you ate before... so I guess you'll die with my taste on your lips and with a fully belly Mr. Dragon... Its the least I could do-" she began, before there was sexy, shapely movement bulging out the stomach's scales!

Guardian Woods Dbl3pdw-6dc350b0-7e06-42eb-b26a-89cf27799cca.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9mODIyNjQzMS0xYjUzLTQ5NDgtYjg1Zi1iNGZlMjcyMWMxZjUvZGJsM3Bkdy02ZGMzNTBiMC03ZTA2LTQyZWItYjI2YS04OWNmMjc3OTljY2EuZ2lmIn1dXX0

"Wha-aaaahh, eehhh?!" She gasped, falling back, wide eyed, a hand to her breast!

Guardian Woods QLYX1jS

"There's someone... alive?! Inside it!" Evie alarmedly cried! She cautiously approached the belly again, and jumped a little as the sexy, feminine bulge began to frantically move! She was very curvy, judging from the large spheres which were her chest, tall too! The bulge indicated a tall human woman was trapped in the slumbering beast's humongous belly! The woman continued to scream, her voice muffled and she receded backwards with a gurgle!

"W-wait, one moment! I'll save you, give me... give me a moment!" Evie called into the scales, her body hugging the stomach where the woman had appeared, her voice calling into the warm, supple scales of the reptile! She backed away, rubbing her chin with her left hand. "Crap... Crap... Primals of Earth, what do I do...?" She hummed anxiously to herself... when she remembered she still carried some Moon Lilly Nightshade! "Yes, that'll work!" She pounded her palm, and began rummaging through her hip bag hanging off her left side, her ass jiggling as she twisted her short, curvy frame, her thighs coming together, showing off a lovely thigh gap as well... she sometimes wondered, even in the most inopportune of times, if her body would advertise an interest to potential onlookers, visible or otherwise...

She found the phial of the potent poison, and returned to the creature's mouth. "Forgive my cowardice, but at least you enjoyed something tasty before you died." Eve says in a small prayer, prying the jaws open with her thick thighs, the tongue shooting out curled around her hips! "Eyaaah!" She moaned, flustered as the tongue rolled across her ass, under and around her crotch, creating a harness between her thighs with its triangular tongue! "S-sorry, but I'm not on the menu today..." She says, before biting off the cork, her twitching legs finding it hard to keep the creature's slimy maw open for much longer! Her thigh boot heels slowly sliding down his ribbed roof and floor of his maw! She popped the cork, and then applied the poison to the tongue of the dragon... his tongue turning black as the poison absorbed through his muscular flesh, and she watched the discoloration travel quickly down the gaping throat!

"Oh SH--!!" Evelyn's eyes wide with horror as her legs gave out!

-CHOMP!

The slumbering Dragon's slimy maw was closed.... but soon a hand appeared, diverting the scaly lips as it became an arm, then the elf pried open the sticky maw, gasping. "Sheesh..." she coughed, wanting the cool, fresh air again, pulling her lithe, curvaceous body from the maw of the dragon and shook the slime free like a dog! "On my list of stupid things I've done... thats gotta be pretty high up there..." she commented, resting a hand on the short elven sword mounted beneath her quiver- both of which hovered above her ass, attached to the rope which held her bag to her hip.

Guardian Woods YaTBrWn

"Right, then..." she drew the silvery blade, spinning it deftly around her wrist before the elaborate grip slid into her palm; the blade turned into a reverse grip as she hunkered beside the belly:

Guardian Woods GqwtU8r

"Let's get you out of there...!" Evelyn called out, pressing her face against the scaly belly (she almost entered herself!). "If you can hear me, STAY BACK!"

She then drove her blade into the hard scales, applying her weight and pressure till the elven masterwork pierced through!
Evelyn Nerifina
Evelyn Nerifina
Recruit
Recruit

Cleo Arunari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Arunari Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:32 pm

It had darkness and intense heat for such a long time, Cleo, who was under the influence of Grimoire Valentine's blood was unable to be digested as she rested in the boiling fluids, enjoying the blissful, wet dream which came from drinking the blood of a vampire... you get connected with them, for a short while anyway. She recalled this in her training, but... experiencing it was another matter.

When the dream began to fade, the recollection of her little evening nightcap with Alastor Grey on the Craft floated into her hazy thoughts. It was quite a night which went from bed to tub, to shower, to bed, to shower again... or it at least felt it had. She wasn't sure if it was all real, it was... a strange mission, the Silver Craft job. Time seemed to stand still there, its actually both intriguing and rather concerning...

It was when she was doing Alastor for a 12th time instead of Grimoire, who drifted in to take over now and then, she woke up. It was humid... dark... and the sound of the stomach working on her body made her wavering large eyes turn small!

"WHEN DID I GET EATEN?!" She screamed, and the stomach pressed her tight against one of its wall! She cringed as she wiggled and gasped! Don't panic... don't... panic.... don't--where the fuck is my thong?!

"Where the fuck is my thong?!" Cleopatra screamed, and then could hear something moving, outside the stomach! Her body recedes back into the undulating stomach of the beast. She felt around for her gear, finding her handguns, and flicked on the light.

"Okay... seriously, how the fuck did I end up here? Did this happen after that vampire...?" She asked out loud, blushing as she looked down at her slimy body. Her hair had grown out too... which took a couple days. That was till she grabbed her hair and could see it ran past her buttocks...! "Wait, HAVE I BEEN IN THIS THING FOR A WEEK?!" She screamed.

Guardian Woods Xf1YKKn
(used mostly for the hair length)

Her clothing was mostly in tact otherwise, her top unzipped though, her huge breasts plopping about freely and her long coat still seemed in one piece if not slimy as hell... Same went for her thigh-high high heels. She tried her guns, but the ammo had been submerged too long. "Dammit...!" she cursed, holstering them, when the stomach got extremely hot! "UAGHH!" she cried, the bubbling acids were rising now! "Shit, this isn't good! Now it decides to finish me! What the--!!" She closed her mouth and eyes as the digestive fluids rose above her head!

She groaned, her body squirming as the stomach squeezed around her! She felt her mouth forced open and air escape! Her eyes went wide before half closing... I guess... this is... it.... Cleo thought, passing out as light began to shine through the opening which was slowly forming from her unexpected savior's blade...
Cleo Arunari
Cleo Arunari
Corproral
Corproral

Evelyn Nerifina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn Nerifina Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:57 pm

Evelyn sidestepped as the dragon's fluids spewed from the gap of her blade, unable to avoid the acrid fluid from rolling over her fingers, she continued to carve an opening for the trapped woman within! "Don't... worry... mortal...ugh..." Eve grunted, sweat dripping from her brow. "I've... got... this...!" She groaned, before applying her upper body's weight down on the grip, the short sword dividing the scales wide enough to drain the stomach's contents, pulling the organs close to the opening! She grumbled yanking her blade out as the fluids splashed across the earth, stabbing the blade again, but cutting horizontally this time to help widen the opening! "Almost.. there!" Evie groans, the stench was horrendous, as she pulled the sword her direction, and then let gravity take its course! "Huaaah!" She gasped, backstepping to avoid the organs plopping out of the creature's chest, the stomach sac which was pierced by her blade was 'deflated' and the tell tale lumps of the woman within, more visible.

She ran up to the sloshing, steaming organs, using her filet knife from her pouch to tear away the flesh around the raven haired, sticky beauty. "Woah... how the hell he swallow you with those gals?" She teased, grabbing the woman by the undersides of her arms, dragging her tall, heavy body from the organs.

Eve rolled the woman 'chest up', wiping away the fluids covering her face with her towel, applying her fingers to her neck. "Still alive, but..." she says, applying compression to her chest. "Just got to be sure..." She says, flexing her fingers over the woman's chest. Evelyn could control both wind and water elements, and with some manipulation... even acids. She pulled the substances in Cleo's lungs up, and out of her mouth while her free hand conjured a swift, yet gentle breeze to enter in place...

The woman's chest rose and fell, her body jerking... but she wasn't fully conscious yet. Eve could barely hear her, but she tossed aside the acids and lifted her up anyway. "You can thank me later," She says, carrying the raven haired maiden away from the dragon's innards.

She set up a small camp, the woman weakened but alive, passing out now and then. "I'll be right back, going to make us a fire." Eve says with a smile, wiping the last of the slime from the woman's face. "Name's Eve, by the way." She says, before drifting into the woods. "I'll be right back, stay there!" She called back, her attention now on the ground and underbrush, the ashen birch trees passing by as she scavenged for proper wood to start a fire with...
Evelyn Nerifina
Evelyn Nerifina
Recruit
Recruit

Cleo Arunari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Arunari Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:04 pm

Cleo winked her eyes open at the elf... closing her eyes as they slipped away. "Eve? I'm Cleo..." she replied back, curling up in the towel. She felt weakened, but given she was in the stomach for a week or so, she should consider herself lucky she was still alive... She closed her eyes again, rolling the towel across her chest as she faced in the direction of the non-existent campfire, Eve somewhere off behind her. "I should report back to Anubia..." She mumbled to herself.
Cleo Arunari
Cleo Arunari
Corproral
Corproral

Evelyn Nerifina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next