Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vice Director's office

Go down

Vice Director's office Empty Vice Director's office

Post  Fiona Craig Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:11 am

The Assistant Director of the TIRS, also known as the 'Vice Director', was the second in command of the entire Tenik International Reconnaissance Service, as well as the Director of the Red 5ive, the elite shadowy subdivision of the TIRS which performed the more 'off the record' and shady jobs for the TIRS. Only the most capable could be a member of the Red 5ive, and same goes for its Director, and is a role often given to the Assistant/Vice Director of the entire T.I.R.S. organization since its foundation by Rufus-Alexander Tenik over 400 years ago.

Vice Director's office Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_shexyo__aea859af025406c8d1e7e6e3a3facccf

Fiona Julia Craig, a private music tutor, was the most recent addition to the long line of Vice Directors and Red 5ive members that came before her. Despite the 'side job', she was a fully capable leader. She was a Scardian woman, graceful in battle as she was behind a piano or violin, she was also quite beautiful as she was... terrifying.

Vice Director's office Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_j_k__1b39f1deaadf16d0dfa37bfa795e0615

"What the hell.... how am I supposed to do all this paperwork?!" Shouted Fi, shooting up from the desk and tossed files all about, her hands running through her thick, Scardian Red hair as papers fluttered down... It stands to note- she also hates paperwork.

"How the hell do we even get this much paperwork?! Who's causing havoc in our ranks to make me have to run through these files?! Gods DAMN IT ALL!!" she screamed, her large yellow eyes gleaming as she was about to throw her digital clock from her desk when she noticed the time!

"Eh?" She blinked, her eyes narrowing in on the clock... and her face paled. "O-oh shit, Elliot!" She cried, dropping the clock, hands squeezing her cheeks as she squirmed side to side in place! She forgot that she had lunch with him, she was running late but should've been there a half hour ago!! "Crap crap crap!! I'm late!! I'll have to have someone clean this mess up, erg... fuck it, I'll pick it up later!" she says, removing her shoulder holster and hip holster containing her firearms, not wanting to spook her brother with them. She grabbed her long coat and slung it over her shoulder, tossing her holstered weapons onto the desk and made her way out of her office, locking up before heading to the lift that would bring her to the lobby.

"Crap, crap crap... I'm late!" She thought, and felt like she was forgetting something important... not as important as Elliot Craig, her kid brother and the lunch she scheduled MONTHS ago! But it dealt with Agent Fubuki... she thought...? Eh, it didn't matter, she'd go back to that afterwards if it warranted her notice again.

She dashed through the TIRS main lobby on the first floor, running past the security and then the main lobby of the City Hall foyer, haphazardly slipping on her overcoat as she ran on her shiny loafers through the tiled floors as one of the security guard's checked out her lovely rear with his buddy as she exited!

"I'm late, late, LAAAAAATE!" Screamed Fiona as she ran through Ithteca's cobblestone streets!

(to here)
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Rufus Tenik and Elliot like this post

Back to top Go down