Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!

3 posters

Go down

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Empty Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!

Post  Mina Majikina Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:39 am

18 years ago...
-----
Izula Island, year 2639

"That's right Taku-Chan! Hehe, you got it!" Mina Makijina says to her baby brother, Takumi Majikina who hung off her back in a beautifully crafted white silk onbuhimo, a baby carrier, just above her green quiver. Taku-Chan was wearing an ubugi, and was mimicking the motions of his big sister, which was the motion of holding a bow, drawing back its string, and letting loose an imaginary arrow. "So good! Very good!" Mina cooed smiling over her shoulder at the 2 year old. He had tufts of silver-white hair, large red eyes that gleamed every time Mina spoke to him. He'd been an angel and a quick study the year or so since their father was lost at sea to the terrible storm. He was the little miracle in a series of events that would have otherwise made Mina convinced that the Majikina blood line had been cursed. Since she was 7 years old, the Beijio Civil war? They lost every one of their family members, both close and distant. It was almost as if they were being hunted out of existence, but she knew such things were impossible on Galiavan... who would attempt to wipe out an entire blood line of people? Even so... she never placed Takumi on the registry of births, even after her father requested. Just... to be safe.

Though, such thoughts were far from the 17 year old teen who raised Takumi as both her brother and her son. She loved her little Taku-chan dearly, and it would appear he loved her just the same. "You're going to be better than your big sister some day, I can feel it in my bones~" She cooed, making the child giggle as he launched more pretend arrows with his invisible bow into the sky, at birds, imaginary nothings only babies could see. The sea breeze was warm, inviting. She was walking along the sunny, azure coast as the tide was kicking in. The pure white sands of the island of Izula could be blinding for first time visitors, when the sun was high above and reflected off the water and sands like a mirror. It was the jungle island famed for its Kiimelon, its lovely waters, lovelier beaches... and its lovely women:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_and_champuru_samurai_spirits_drawn_by_c_r__0fd92144c68a09b7b3da29e00b2ffb3b

Even though she was 9 years her junior, Mina Majikina was being reported for not only for her famed skill with archery like all Majikina in times past, or her infamously deadly bowl of spicy noodle ramen called the 'Mao-Mao Bowl' in certain places throughout Galiavan (but they were poor imitations to the real thing~), but for her beauty which currently rivalled the twenty six year old princess of Beijio, Sango Beijiosaki. And to be more on point, she was being called the legendary ‘Demon-Destroyer Extraordinaire’ as well as the greatest archer who ever lived- which may have put some of her ancestors in a state of unease in the Spirit Realm, she felt their ancestor's Kiragi no Majikina's great yumi, the 'Fujin Yumi' rattle in the midst of the night some nights when Taku-Chan was greatly upset... though, she began to wonder if the magic yumi was calling out to her wee brother, Taku-Chan, at such a young age.

"Hehehe, perhaps we should have ourselves a dip in the Scardian Ocean, Taku-Chan~?" she purred, in a playful silly tone that usually got her brother laughing when she turned her attention from the babe on her back... to the body of a young man laying upon the wet sand ahead of them. It was odd... he was not there moments prior, so she assumed he had just washed in from the sea. Both she and the boy blinked at the stranger, then looked at each other, then back down. It was rare to have visitors on Izula these days... given the 'cursed' status of the Majikina's circulating around the world, even the washed up kind. Most would have rather perished at sea than step foot on this supposedly cursed island- all a bunch of hogwash and superstitious prattle made by enemies of the Majikina and of those who were too lame-minded to think up a better excuse to dislike a family once loyal to a tyrant on the throne of Beijio nearly 1500 years ago- more or less. Still, there he was... some red haired man in sopping wet clothing face down on the beach hands beside his head, a cowboy hat flapping against a nearby rock. He looked as though he may have... fell from the sky.

"Hello...?" She called out to the man, leaning forwards, her large blue eyes upon the man as she tapped his face, poking, prodding his ear in a manner she did to Takumi when she needed to keep him up longer- so that way he would not wake up midnight and wander the cabin their father had made close by- too many dangers Izula had for a wee child, even for her- from giant man-eating snakes and salamanders, frogs and spiders and the like to the ocean's depths... calling out to them like a siren's call and into the mouth of a grand salachi megas!

"Hello? Mr. Sea-Fellow, you appear to be dying on my lawn..." she says with some slight humor, wiggling his ear to try and stir him, almost ready to give up given his flesh felt a tad on the cold side. She was wondering if the Ocean had did its worst to the young lad, so to now at least see the face of the young man, she pushes him over and leans over him, shading his face from the sun in order to give him a better look. "Hello...? Sea-Stranger...? You alive...?" She asked blinking her large blue eyes down at him.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_nac000__4b87a6ff69e704bf9cff71d088bdc7d4
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Leland McKelly and Tesshū Tanegashima like this post

Back to top Go down

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Empty Re: Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:59 pm

Leland had been in a swirl of black mist, his senses having failed him... ever since he fell off the vessel.

He felt the cool waves take him, and the swirling abyss take him...

"Hello...?"

He twitched, the sensation of sand under his fingertips, his face upon the sand. He felt the sensation of the waves lapping at his ankles. Am I... dead? He asked himself. No... can't be, I can feel sand and water... smell salt. He added.

"Hello? Mr. Sea-Fellow, you appear to be dying on my lawn..." He heard a sweet, melodic voice.

'Lawn?' Someone has a sense of humor...wait, who the hell is talking to me...? He thought as he was being flipped over.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Leland_McKelly_1292021.2

He was a tall, slender, red haired teen. 5'9, 17 years old, somewhat fit given his Gunslinger occupation, Leland McKelly lay there on the beach in his Lamia leather Gunslinger duster, and was carrying a unique looking revolver under his left armpit:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Snuffy_custom_magnum_and_ammo_REND

He had a number of other guns on him, and a large knife, with a crest of the Danton City Gunslinger Association on a golden shield on his hip as he was rolled onto his back. His eyes began to flutter open, and a shape was beginning to form:

"Hello...? Sea-Stranger...? You alive...?"

He blinked his eyes, and stared at the woman staring back at him.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_nac000__4b87a6ff69e704bf9cff71d088bdc7d4

Pair of shapes... He thought, blinking. "Never seen the twin moons of Galiavan so full in my life...so pretty..." he mumbled, voice half croaked and dry as he stretched upon the sand. He was not aware he said such, as he moved his waterlogged and aching limbs. He closed his eyes and tried to stand, but found himself too weak to do so. "Sorry... moon goddess... I'm.. just going to die now I guess..." he sighed, feeling too weak to move, his strength and mind leaving his body. He thought about Evan, whom he saved from the deck of the ship. Evan was destined for greatness after all, he was going to become the Warden of the North some day... couldn't let him drown in a storm on the way to Domescadia after all. Still... it sucked, falling into the deep, watching the ship sailing away...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Mina Majikina and Tesshū Tanegashima like this post

Back to top Go down

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Empty Re: Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!

Post  Takumi Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:29 pm

“Yah!” Takumi cooed as his sister and the stranger talked, blissfully aware the young man had nearly drowned

Takumi
Private
Private

Leland McKelly, Mina Majikina and Tesshū Tanegashima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:41 pm

She blinked at the young man's face below her who had began to speak weakly up at her about 'moons' and calling her a 'moon goddess'.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  17-58

His hair was a very attractive shade of crimson, and it made her think back to a warning her father and mother told her constantly about foreigners: "Be weary of those with fire brand hair, they are a Majikina's weakness!" or something like that, she was only seven or eight at the time.

"Oh my..." she gasped, half stepping back, her bosom bouncing as she brought a hand to her mouth upon the sight of him:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_gunner_l__7467068afbb20a98623b73d6956db59d

...he's so, cute...! He's like one of those characters in the romance manga I've re-read! The heroine finds a shipwrecked sailor washed up on the beach, nurses him back to health and they fall in love! So romantic! She thought internally, smiling a little when she realized he was looking pale...

"Oh my, he's dying...!" She gasped, looking about with her head on a swivel.

"Yah!" Cooed Taku-chan.

She glanced back to Takumi and then back to the man. "Well..." she grabbed him under his shoulders, lifting him up with surprising ease for her size! She glanced back to Taku. "we can't simply leave him here!" She giggled, face unable to hide her flustered features and thought back to her parents warnings about 'red heads'. "Weakness...? Maybe to my heart...! H-he's kinda cute for a boy... ugh... but... he's also kinda heavy... ugh... his clothes weighing him down... maybe I should undress-" she began when Taku pulled her hair gently, enough to grab her attention and she turned to face him with a grin. "Oh, Taku-chan? You've got an idea?" She played along as the young 2 year old imitated throwing a stone to the sea. Mina, smitten, smiled and cocked her head. "Maybe your right, we can toss off his clothes when we get back to the shack! We need to get him warmed up!" She giggled and continued dragging Leland away from the shore!

Once she got him close to their home, she began to make preparations...!
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:19 am

Some time later...

Leland's mind had swirled amid darkness, replaying events of his time on the ship with his best friend, Evan Patrickson who was aiding the other sailors on board the ship. Leland didn't have sea legs like Evan, whose master was a Sarumimi and often took him to sea so he told him, but even the most capable of seamen were prone to accidents during a rough storm. Both young men saw the falling debris, Evan jumped back, reflexively, but had jumped at an angle which made him vulnerable to the Scardian Ocean's waves! Leland had swooped in with a line, pulling him back to safety, but when the line snapped, he found himself barreling into the brink, and Evan safely upon the side of the ship, reaching out for him.

He hit the dark water hard, the thick sea water was cold and it dragged him down into inky depths...

Leland blinked his eyes open, finding himself not in the maw of a Salachi but oddly staring at the bleached jaws of a shark hung proudly on a grass matt wall. "Wh-what...?" He coughed, hoarsely, wincing as he sat up, holding his chest where he had bandages that were stained lightly with blood. When did I get that...? He thought to himself, as he realized her was stripped of his shirt, boots, socks... pants?! "Wh-where's my pants...?" He weakly called out, realizing that also his neck, right arm, and right eye was bandaged. "Did I get hit by the rutter or something...? I thought I just hit the water...?" He asked himself, his voice hoarse and strained. He winced as he stood up, holding his wrapped up side with his left arm as he weakly stood up in nothing but bandages and the black spandex small clothes. He stumbled weakly, his head swinging about to take in the environment of what appeared to be a fishing shack turned into a home. A crib, a mobile, childrens toys all in the same room as large fishing spears, nets, hooks, special fishing arrows designed to tie wire or rope to one end with. Books as well... lots of old, browned and yellowed hand drawn books that seemed familiar to those on the mainland... maybe 30 to 40 years ago. "Where the hell...?" Leland groaned, wincing and holding his head as a sharp pain wedged its way deep into his skull! He fell to one knee, white sand sticking to his pale legs, his pale form... or rather, semi-burnt form now writhing in a kneeling position as he tried to fight through the throbbing pain and hazy vision!
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Mina Majikina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:08 am

“Bah!” 😄 Taku cried out as The stranger stirred, watching him, seeing as his sister had her back to the gunslinger, working up some bandages. “Mi! Mi!” He called out his sister.

Takumi
Private
Private

Leland McKelly and Mina Majikina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:54 am

Takumi wrote:“Bah!” 😄 Taku cried out as The stranger stirred, watching him, seeing as his sister had her back to the gunslinger, working up some bandages. “Mi! Mi!” He called out his sister.

"Hmm? Taku-chan?" Mina cooed back to her excited brother's well, excitement. She was shredding rags she had sterilized to ensure healthy healing with an old tailor's knife, stabbing the blade into one of the straw hut's supports as she poked her head through the grass curtain. "Is everything all right Taku-chan?" She asked, and could see the sprightly child pointing down at the young man who was kneeling on the sandy wooden flooring!

Leland McKelly wrote: "Where the hell...?" Leland groaned, wincing and holding his head as a sharp pain wedged its way deep into his skull! He fell to one knee, white sand sticking to his pale legs, his pale form... or rather, semi-burnt form now writhing in a kneeling position as he tried to fight through the throbbing pain and hazy vision!

"Yare yare..." She sighed with the ancient Beijionese expression, shaking her head. She tosses the soon to be bandages back onto the crafting station and then came immediately to their handsome stranger's aid. "You shouldn't be up...!" She softly scolded him as she knelt down beside him, an arm wrapped around him and pulling him closely to her chest as she lifted him back to his feet. She had the fresh scent of tropical island, the saltiness of the sea, and warm, inviting foreign scent that was hard to place. "Easy now.. and please, try and refrain from any 'four letter words' around Taku-chan?" she urged, before setting him back onto the slightly primitive, but elevated bed.

She leaned over him, seated beside him, and held his face as if she was going to kiss him, given how close she was with her head! Before her visitor however, could have such signals, she turned his head and inspected his bandages, then ran her slender fingers under them, gently touching the bump above his right eye which made him shoot his head down, almost into her large, lovely set of twins! "Sorry, must still be a bit tender..." she says, slipping her hands away, checking his forehead with the back of her other hand. "You had a slight fever, pulling you from the beach, but its subsiding... you'll need to drink some fluids for those you lost and the salt brine you inadvertently drank and absorbed... the sunburns will heal over time. Not much of a island person, aintchya, Mr. Sea-Stranger?" Mina asked with a warm giggle. She could see the stranger was eager to stand again, so she stood up, and placed her hands on his, which now pressed against his lap, and looked into his eyes as he tried to fight it; her big blue eyes looking deeply into his:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_ren_san__8299a8959218d2c4499f396d0e2a04b5

"Please... sit and rest. Don't exacerbate your injuries. I wish not to bury the first- *Taku giggles in the background*-hehe, the second cutest individual I know on this island." She says with a smile, patting the stranger's hand, before she turned around, her sarong picked up by the wind slightly to further reduce what little modesty her sensual clothing already had. She grabbed hold of her anxious, curious, little brother and smiled as she turned around, sitting on a nearby wooden stool facing the stranger with a beaming smile.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_and_champuru_samurai_spirits_drawn_by_comic_z__5f7b05c359888746ce40736c11a1956a

"I am Mina. Mina Majikina, and this *tickles and gets a giggle out of Takumi* little rogue is my sweet brother Takumi Majikina. Only I may call him Taku-Chan!" she says tickling her brother again, making him giggle and fidget playfully. She then glanced up at the visitor, the... strikingly handsome, red haired youth. She batted her long lashes. "If your name is Sea-Stranger, or at all sounds similar, I will laugh, so forgive me pre-emptively, Sea-Stranger." she said teasing the young man before them as she leaned forwards and playfully squished her brother's back with her decent D cups~

The young man could see, both had slightly tanned skin- with Mina a darker tone as she didn't want Taku to burn out in the daylight being so young as he was yet. Both had silvery white hair, with Mina's held up in a high, samurai style ponytail. Taku-chan had reddish-brown eyes like the color of the two lonely mountains (fittingly called 'Sibling Summit') on this small, near desolate stretch of land off the coast of Beijio and Fenira, while Mina's were sapphire like the sea surrounding it. Both of their eyes were bright, however, and their clothing having intricate patterns and were strong, yet breathable material.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:13 am

Leland could hear something to his left, and he turned to it... and it was a child? A young boy pointing at him, calling out 'Mi! Mi!' to someone to his far right, obscured by his bandages. "...Mi?" He asked, before he felt someone wrap an arm around his back, and lift him off his feet. He winced, his shoulder and side rubbing against someone warm, soft... a sweet and salty scent flowed past him, with what he believed may have been cinnamon in the mix? His stomach growled inadvertently, making him fluster. "I'm alright... I'm alright..." he weakly complained, his hazy blue eyes turning to the shape of a figure who forced him down. Her voice wasn't hazy, however, but just as sweet yet spicy as her scent. He blinked his eye a good moment, before he felt her cup his face. "I shed I'mf fi-" he paused, his swollen cheeks cupped by her hands making him sound funny, but that wasn't why he paused. The goddess... or what he called her in his delirium, was before him. She was breathtakingly beautiful to put it lightly, but also slightly familiar.

"Oww!" He hissed, ducking his head down, almost into her lovely assets. He flustered, being so close to them but it wasn't the Gunslinger Associate's first run in with a lovely pair, but this girl's... they were certainly inviting- but to even consider something so unscrupulous after being rescued from sea, and in his current state would have just been... plainly rude to his hosts. "Ughh..." he moaned, before trying to stand up once more. "I thank you but... I really must-" he gulped, before he was forced down, her hands on his, her large blue eyes focused onto his.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_ren_san__8299a8959218d2c4499f396d0e2a04b5

"Please... sit and rest. Don't exacerbate your injuries. I wish not to bury the first- *Taku giggles in the background*-hehe, the second cutest individual I know on this island."

He blinked, a little flustered by her response, her beauty, the way she felt so... familiar to him?

Maybe it was the eyes, the intense demeanor or even her haircut? The clothes?

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Yoko_littner_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_drawn_by_donburikazoku_memory

Something about this woman screamed at him, but... for the life of him he couldn't place it. "W-well... I'm sorry then for being rude to my host's..." he says and as she turned to pick up the tyke, the wind blew juuust right, and gave him a look at her white thong clad butt!

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Minabutt

Oh... this is a trial indeed... He thought, gulping, looking away in a flushed manner, before she spoke to him again.

"I am Mina. Mina Majikina, and this *tickles and gets a giggle out of Takumi* little rogue is my sweet brother Takumi Majikina. Only I may call him Taku-Chan!"

He smiled. He didn't have siblings of his own, so seeing such warmth and love between the pair was comforting.

"If your name is Sea-Stranger, or at all sounds similar, I will laugh, so forgive me pre-emptively, Sea-Stranger." Mina continued, and he didn't need the hint to tell she was interested in her bizarre, washed up visitor from the sea. He closed his eyes, smirking. "Well, I'm sorry to deprive you of laughter Lady Majikina, but my name is far from Sea-Stranger, nor close to being called such..." He begins, before snapping his fingers. "'Sea-Stranger' like 'Sky-Stranger' from the classic Strangesky film: 'The Ballad of the Sky-Stranger'? Nice obscure movie reference." He winked, before realizing his other eye was still patched over and he chuckled. "Sorry," he started, flushed red. "was curious why you kept calling me Sea-Stranger and why it was familiar. Heh heh..."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Empty 'handsome flotsam' WRITE THAT DOWN- WRITE THAT DOWN! =P

Post  Mina Majikina Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:45 am

Leland McKelly wrote:He closed his eyes, smirking. "Well, I'm sorry to deprive you of laughter Lady Majikina, but my name is far from Sea-Stranger, nor close to being called such..." He begins, before snapping his fingers. "'Sea-Stranger' like 'Sky-Stranger' from the classic Strangesky film: 'The Ballad of the Sky-Stranger'? Nice obscure movie reference." He winked, before realizing his other eye was still patched over and he chuckled. "Sorry," he started, flushed red. "was curious why you kept calling me Sea-Stranger and why it was familiar. Heh heh..."

Mina blinked at his politeness, and found his knowledge of a 300+ year old film just as surprising. "Yes, I am quite fond of many of Strangesky's works, surprised you got that obscure reference so easily considering you were washed ashore- any other person wouldn't have lingered on the nickname, Sea-Stranger~" She winked leaning her neck playfully on Taku's head as he squirmed about in her loose grasp, her arms criss-crossing around her brother as he played with strands of her silvery hair which fell past her chin and dangled into his cheery face. "You're an odd one, Sea-Stranger, which I'm content to call you till you introduce yourself....? Sea-Stranger?" She smiled, wiggling in place, waiting for the handsome flotsam to actually introduce himself.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Leland McKelly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:58 am

Mina Majikina wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:He closed his eyes, smirking. "Well, I'm sorry to deprive you of laughter Lady Majikina, but my name is far from Sea-Stranger, nor close to being called such..." He begins, before snapping his fingers. "'Sea-Stranger' like 'Sky-Stranger' from the classic Strangesky film: 'The Ballad of the Sky-Stranger'? Nice obscure movie reference." He winked, before realizing his other eye was still patched over and he chuckled. "Sorry," he started, flushed red. "was curious why you kept calling me Sea-Stranger and why it was familiar. Heh heh..."

Mina blinked at his politeness, and found his knowledge of a 300+ year old film just as surprising. "Yes, I am quite fond of many of Strangesky's works, surprised you got that obscure reference so easily considering you were washed ashore- any other person wouldn't have lingered on the nickname, Sea-Stranger~" She winked leaning her neck playfully on Taku's head as he squirmed about in her loose grasp, her arms criss-crossing around her brother as he played with strands of her silvery hair which fell past her chin and dangled into his cheery face. "You're an odd one, Sea-Stranger, which I'm content to call you till you introduce yourself....? Sea-Stranger?" She smiled, wiggling in place, waiting for the handsome flotsam to actually introduce himself.

Leland blinked at her words and mannerisms, and was as red as his hair now thanks to embarrassment. "R-right, sorry again, heh. Master Gunslinger and Enforcer, Leland Mckelly, 'mam." He says about to tip his hat, which wasn't on his head and then he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "R-right, missing. Along with my pants." He chuckled and Takumi laughed as well. "I would, really like those... to be honest, right now.  To be underdressed in the presence of a lady and child, is well... its a little awkward, even with my injuries as the reason for my state of undress." He chuckled. And... the way she keeps looking at me I'm gonna go from a snub nose to a long barrel...! He thought, glancing away from her, flustered, hoping the little devil in his small clothes wouldn't get so eager from Miss Majikina's mannerisms and appearance. "I s-suppose I should check to see if my things are all... all in order as-as well..." He says, glancing about, sweating bullets as his lingering gaze back to her lidded azure glare didn't help! He realized there was no blanket, why would there be on a humid island he supposed, but stretched his torso side to side to try and get his mind off-

"-OW!" He shouts, doubling over, holding his chest, and then his arm in front of them both to keep them seated. "I'm fine, fine. N-N-not to worry, I just... needed to feel the extent of my injuries... I'm fine, I won't be doing that again Miss Majikina... ow..." he says, while at the same time: Oh thank goodness the pain makes it ebb away... awkward encounter is avoided...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Mina Majikina and Tesshū Tanegashima like this post

Back to top Go down

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Empty The twin faces of War and Love...

Post  Mina Majikina Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:05 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland blinked at her words and mannerisms, and was as red as his hair now thanks to embarrassment. "R-right, sorry again, heh. Master Gunslinger and Enforcer, Leland Mckelly, 'mam." He says about to tip his hat, which wasn't on his head and then he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "R-right, missing. Along with my pants." He chuckled and Takumi laughed as well.

She chuckled at this as well. "Ara ara, no need to worry. They're safe, just sitting out to dry." She cooed, and then her lidded gaze fixated on him, narrowed in on Leland like a hunteress with its prey lined down her sights!

Leland McKelly wrote:"I would, really like those... to be honest, right now.  To be underdressed in the presence of a lady and child, is well... its a little awkward, even with my injuries as the reason for my state of undress." He chuckled.

Oh, I bet you do~ She thought playfully as she batted her long lashes pretending to not be aware of his body's... natural reactions~

"Oh, it's no bother! Especially considering what I'm wearing~" She giggled.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  9d01c8ef57504af27f9376e65057c405

She wore a lidded gaze and had a suggestively smug and playful smile as he asked for them.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  1b8a8ffeSlightlySMUG2

Leland McKelly wrote:And... the way she keeps looking at me I'm gonna go from a snub nose to a long barrel...! He thought, glancing away from her, flustered, hoping the little devil in his small clothes wouldn't get so eager from Miss Majikina's mannerisms and appearance.

She knew, at least now, she was attractive in the eyes of her seafaring guest, this... Leland McKelly. A name that wasn't Beijionese, so she guessed Scardian? Or maybe Feniran? She did not get out much, not with her fear of drowning combined with fear of stepping on board a ship all wrapped up with her living on an island, surrounded by deep water of all things! Besides, she was taking care of her young brother, training him in the sacred Majikina arts, 'The Secret Way of the Drawn Crescent Moon' a branch similar to the ancient arts style the Hiitengumi's Genji Gendo based his Moon Cycle style on, but more particularly relating to the way of Yumi- bows. And from looking at Leland's reactions, her azure eyes dipping down his chest to the impressive arrow he was beginning to nock...

Leland McKelly wrote:"I s-suppose I should check to see if my things are all... all in order as-as well..." He says, glancing about, sweating bullets as his lingering gaze back to her lidded azure glare didn't help!

She glanced back to his eyes, smiling. "Oh, they are~" she hummed. Trust me... THEY ARE. I've seen everything already, hehe~ Just seeing it getting firm with your cute attempts to hide it is only making me more interested Leland~ Her internal thoughts cackled salaciously whilst her body chuckled in a flirty manner, her eyes closed and her face warm and slightly red.

Leland McKelly wrote:He realized there was no blanket, why would there be on a humid island he supposed, but stretched his torso side to side to try and get his mind off-

"-OW!" He shouts, doubling over, holding his chest, and then his arm in front of them both to keep them seated. "I'm fine, fine. N-N-not to worry, I just... needed to feel the extent of my injuries... I'm fine, I won't be doing that again Miss Majikina... ow..." he says, while at the same time: Oh thank goodness the pain makes it ebb away... awkward encounter is avoided...

Leland's yelp of pain smashed her lascivious mind, and she reverted back to her nursing demeanour! "Oh! My! Leland, are you-?" She gasped, about to stand up, picking up Taku-Chan who was still playing with her hair when Leland put up his hand and sat back on the bed. His tumescence... sadly going unseen. Damn, I wanted to see how far back he could nock that arrow... would have been a lovely bend of those smooth small clothes I bet... She lewdly thought, making a sour face, but not only for her disappointment but because he strained himself when she told him not to!

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__9914b85ac440e99ee5538fadd45504b8

"I told you to be careful and rest! Resting does not involve the need of pants, I'm not uncomfortable with your current state Leland, and Taku-Chan here is probably glad to see someone else in shorts for a change. But if you keep stressing your body like that, you won't have to worry about pants when you'll be buried 9 feet deep into the sand closest to the jungle!" She explained.... and d-did she just growl?

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__Growl

"Grrrrr....!!" Came a growling noise from Mina, who seemed to radiate such potent spiritual energy it could have knocked flat anyone just with an inkling of spiritual awareness!

She then eased back the flames of war, smiling at Leland again. "Try not to injure yourself any further, please. If not for your own sake, for the sake of the people looking after you at least?" She asked in a more demure, and gentler tone, rubbing her chin playfully atop Takumi's head. She looked down at her brother with a smile, then back at Leland. "...also, drop the Miss, or Lady... especially Lady. I'm not worthy of the title. Just... Mina would be fine with me, Leland~" She giggled, before blinking. "I mean, you don't mind... me?" she paused for the fun of it before finishing: "...calling you by your first name?" She purred, swaying Taku-Chan in her seat side to side gently in her arms.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  The-boyz-tbz
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:45 pm

Mina Majikina wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland blinked at her words and mannerisms, and was as red as his hair now thanks to embarrassment. "R-right, sorry again, heh. Master Gunslinger and Enforcer, Leland Mckelly, 'mam." He says about to tip his hat, which wasn't on his head and then he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "R-right, missing. Along with my pants." He chuckled and Takumi laughed as well.

She chuckled at this as well. "Ara ara, no need to worry. They're safe, just sitting out to dry." She cooed, and then her lidded gaze fixated on him, narrowed in on Leland like a hunteress with its prey lined down her sights!

Leland McKelly wrote:"I would, really like those... to be honest, right now.  To be underdressed in the presence of a lady and child, is well... its a little awkward, even with my injuries as the reason for my state of undress." He chuckled.

Oh, I bet you do~ She thought playfully as she batted her long lashes pretending to not be aware of his body's... natural reactions~

"Oh, it's no bother! Especially considering what I'm wearing~" She giggled.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  9d01c8ef57504af27f9376e65057c405

She wore a lidded gaze and had a suggestively smug and playful smile as he asked for them.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  1b8a8ffeSlightlySMUG2

Leland McKelly wrote:And... the way she keeps looking at me I'm gonna go from a snub nose to a long barrel...! He thought, glancing away from her, flustered, hoping the little devil in his small clothes wouldn't get so eager from Miss Majikina's mannerisms and appearance.

She knew, at least now, she was attractive in the eyes of her seafaring guest, this... Leland McKelly. A name that wasn't Beijionese, so she guessed Scardian? Or maybe Feniran? She did not get out much, not with her fear of drowning combined with fear of stepping on board a ship all wrapped up with her living on an island, surrounded by deep water of all things! Besides, she was taking care of her young brother, training him in the sacred Majikina arts, 'The Secret Way of the Drawn Crescent Moon' a branch similar to the ancient arts style the Hiitengumi's Genji Gendo based his Moon Cycle style on, but more particularly relating to the way of Yumi- bows. And from looking at Leland's reactions, her azure eyes dipping down his chest to the impressive arrow he was beginning to nock...

Leland McKelly wrote:"I s-suppose I should check to see if my things are all... all in order as-as well..." He says, glancing about, sweating bullets as his lingering gaze back to her lidded azure glare didn't help!

She glanced back to his eyes, smiling. "Oh, they are~" she hummed. Trust me... THEY ARE. I've seen everything already, hehe~ Just seeing it getting firm with your cute attempts to hide it is only making me more interested Leland~ Her internal thoughts cackled salaciously whilst her body chuckled in a flirty manner, her eyes closed and her face warm and slightly red.

Leland McKelly wrote:He realized there was no blanket, why would there be on a humid island he supposed, but stretched his torso side to side to try and get his mind off-

Leland's yelp of pain smashed her lascivious mind, and she reverted back to her nursing demeanour! "Oh! My! Leland, are you-?" She gasped, about to stand up, picking up Taku-Chan who was still playing with her hair when Leland put up his hand and sat back on the bed. His tumescence... sadly going unseen. Damn, I wanted to see how far back he could nock that arrow... would have been a lovely bend of those smooth small clothes I bet... She lewdly thought, making a sour face, but not only for her disappointment but because he strained himself when she told him not to!

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__9914b85ac440e99ee5538fadd45504b8

"I told you to be careful and rest! Resting does not involve the need of pants, I'm not uncomfortable with your current state Leland, and Taku-Chan here is probably glad to see someone else in shorts for a change. But if you keep stressing your body like that, you won't have to worry about pants when you'll be buried 9 feet deep into the sand closest to the jungle!" She explained.... and d-did she just growl?

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__Growl

"Grrrrr....!!" Came a growling noise from Mina, who seemed to radiate such potent spiritual energy it could have knocked flat anyone just with an inkling of spiritual awareness!

She then eased back the flames of war, smiling at Leland again. "Try not to injure yourself any further, please. If not for your own sake, for the sake of the people looking after you at least?" She asked in a more demure, and gentler tone, rubbing her chin playfully atop Takumi's head. She looked down at her brother with a smile, then back at Leland. "...also, drop the Miss, or Lady... especially Lady. I'm not worthy of the title. Just... Mina would be fine with me, Leland~" She giggled, before blinking. "I mean, you don't mind... me?" she paused for the fun of it before finishing: "...calling you by your first name?" She purred, swaying Taku-Chan in her seat side to side gently in her arms.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  The-boyz-tbz

Leland stared at the woman with wide eyes, and flustered. She's... somehow just as cute when she's mad... yet at the same time, that energy! He thought, and gulped. "Y-yeah, its fine with me... Mis-" he paused, noting her angry glare flashing towards him again! "Mi-na. Mina..." he corrected himself, and saw her smile, which made him sigh with relief. He held his aching side and glanced her over. "Sorry about that." he apologized again, before glancing Mina and Takumi over. "You're pretty good with the little guy, hard to think you're not his mother, I mean don't take that the wrong way-" he sighed, scratching his head nervously. "Da-ng," he caught himself. "I swear, I must have hit my head on something when I fell off the boat, forgive my manners Mina." He apologized again.

He took note of the interior of the quaint shack they were in. The people of this village are definitely fishermen... the sandy interior and the sound of the ocean is past that thick matt covering the doorway. She said jungle... so I must be on one of the small islands in the Archipelago... Leland surmised.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:04 am

Taku giggled at their awkward interactions. “Ba! Ba!” He made a swinging motion, like casting a fishing pole.

Takumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:10 am

Leland McKelly wrote:

Leland stared at the woman with wide eyes, and flustered. She's... somehow just as cute when she's mad... yet at the same time, that energy! He thought, and gulped. "Y-yeah, its fine with me... Mis-" he paused, noting her angry glare flashing towards him again! "Mi-na. Mina..." he corrected himself, and saw her smile, which made him sigh with relief. He held his aching side and glanced her over. "Sorry about that." he apologized again, before glancing Mina and Takumi over. "You're pretty good with the little guy, hard to think you're not his mother, I mean don't take that the wrong way-" he sighed, scratching his head nervously. "Da-ng," he caught himself. "I swear, I must have hit my head on something when I fell off the boat, forgive my manners Mina." He apologized again.

He took note of the interior of the quaint shack they were in. The people of this village are definitely fishermen... the sandy interior and the sound of the ocean is past that thick matt covering the doorway. She said jungle... so I must be on one of the small islands in the Archipelago... Leland surmised.

"Good to know Leland~" Mina giggled.

Ba! Ba!” Takumi interjected and Mina giggled at his playful motions. She looked back to Leland with a smirk. "I think he wants to play, or wants milk. Maybe both." She chuckled.

She tickled Takumi and then sets him down."You can run off an play for a little while Taku-Chan, Mi's gotta start on supper~" She cooed to the child, ruffling his hair before sitting back up and smiling. "Te-hehe," she giggled. "Its quite all right. You see, to Taku-Chan you can say I'm his adopted mother as well as his big sister. Our mother passed away giving birth to him, unfortunately, suffering from a malady of unknown origin. We're both lucky to be immune to it, but the rest of the villagers were scared so they took off ages ago." She explained with a sad smile. "So I give him the due love a mother gives their child, though he's my kid brother. We're all that's left on this island now..." she sighed sadly. She heard him say something about hitting his head, so she stood up and then leaned forwards:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_and_champuru_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__9444b16370ca1e97a24f18ccac23c242

"Poor thing, should I give you a more thorough examination?" She purred, batting her lashes, letting her large bosom sway before him. The cloth which held them at bay was taut as always, and she'd seen his eyes linger to the embossed nipples time to time. "I'm sure, you could... regale me of how you came to wash upon our lovely little island in the meantime, Leland~" She giggled, then winked at him.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:29 am

Mina Majikina wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:

Ba! Ba!” Takumi interjected and Mina giggled at his playful motions. She looked back to Leland with a smirk. "I think he wants to play, or wants milk. Maybe both." She chuckled.

She tickled Takumi and then sets him down."You can run off an play for a little while Taku-Chan, Mi's gotta start on supper~" She cooed to the child, ruffling his hair before sitting back up and smiling. "Te-hehe," she giggled. "Its quite all right. You see, to Taku-Chan you can say I'm his adopted mother as well as his big sister. Our mother passed away giving birth to him, unfortunately, suffering from a malady of unknown origin. We're both lucky to be immune to it, but the rest of the villagers were scared so they took off ages ago." She explained with a sad smile. "So I give him the due love a mother gives their child, though he's my kid brother. We're all that's left on this island now..." she sighed sadly. She heard him say something about hitting his head, so she stood up and then leaned forwards:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_and_champuru_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__9444b16370ca1e97a24f18ccac23c242

"Poor thing, should I give you a more thorough examination?" She purred, batting her lashes, letting her large bosom sway before him. The cloth which held them at bay was taut as always, and she'd seen his eyes linger to the embossed nipples time to time. "I'm sure, you could... regale me of how you came to wash upon our lovely little island in the meantime, Leland~" She giggled, then winked at him.

Looking at the kid, his gleeful swinging of his hands made him look like he was batting people away with a stick. It was cute, but, who's to say what children really think at such an age? He simply chuckled and watch him teeter off before turning to Mina, and listening to their situation. "Sorry to hear that..." he started. So they're really alone on this island...? Population is two, well, three counting me presently? And what did she mean by some 'malady'? Hmm... where are we even? He thought to himself, blinking down at his wounds he also had no recollection of receiving whilst amidst the waves. "Well," he began. Best not to pry too deep, we did just meet after all... "...you seem to be handling the situation you're in very well. You both appear in rather high spirits, especially your rascal brother there." he says reaching out for the kid's head, but he shrugged away before he could pat his head. "Heh, sharp reflexes too!" he chuckled, and when he turned to face Mina again...

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__ef2a2d5532d944f3fb38a7ae882bc67e

...and came face to face with the celestial goddess' 'twin moons' once again...!

He blinked at them, then properly lifted his head to meet her gaze, gulping gently. A thorough examination is what I have in mind as well- achk, stop, stop! You're injured idiot! Again, don't make this any more awkward! He thought, shaking his head gently side to side. "N-nah, I'm good, honestly... but, I would like to see where I've landed, if that's okay with you?" He asked, raising his hands when he saw the anger flaring, and almost accidentally brushed one of her breasts with his hand. Part of him was a little relieved by this, while the other half... felt disappointed. "With you acting as my crutch? I mean, with your guidance I shouldn't hurt myself as easily. If that's okay...?" He asked, gulping again.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:11 am

Leland McKelly wrote:
Mina Majikina wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:

Looking at the kid, his gleeful swinging of his hands made him look like he was batting people away with a stick. It was cute, but, who's to say what children really think at such an age? He simply chuckled and watch him teeter off before turning to Mina, and listening to their situation. "Sorry to hear that..." he started. So they're really alone on this island...? Population is two, well, three counting me presently? And what did she mean by some 'malady'? Hmm... where are we even? He thought to himself, blinking down at his wounds he also had no recollection of receiving whilst amidst the waves. "Well," he began. Best not to pry too deep, we did just meet after all... "...you seem to be handling the situation you're in very well. You both appear in rather high spirits, especially your rascal brother there." he says reaching out for the kid's head, but he shrugged away before he could pat his head. "Heh, sharp reflexes too!" he chuckled, and when he turned to face Mina again...

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_snk_and_1_more_drawn_by_c_r__ef2a2d5532d944f3fb38a7ae882bc67e

...and came face to face with the celestial goddess' 'twin moons' once again...!

He blinked at them, then properly lifted his head to meet her gaze, gulping gently. A thorough examination is what I have in mind as well- achk, stop, stop! You're injured idiot! Again, don't make this any more awkward! He thought, shaking his head gently side to side. "N-nah, I'm good, honestly... but, I would like to see where I've landed, if that's okay with you?" He asked, raising his hands when he saw the anger flaring, and almost accidentally brushed one of her breasts with his hand. Part of him was a little relieved by this, while the other half... felt disappointed. "With you acting as my crutch? I mean, with your guidance I shouldn't hurt myself as easily. If that's okay...?" He asked, gulping again.

She smiled, but it was somewhat sad. "It's... been an ordeal. For the past two years at least. But we've done well considering." she replied, rubbing her right arm with her left arm bent behind her back as she leaned back. "Since well... never mind. I shouldn't unload my ordeals onto a complete stranger!" She chuckled, closing her eyes with a warmer smile. When she reopened those pretty blue orbs, she noticed his eyes leave her chest again which made her smirk. Oh Mina, we are going to experience a budding romance hmhmhm~ she giggled internally, when he suggested he get up:

Mina growled again, her brows furrowing when he suggested the thought after EVERYTHING she just told him! He's not too bright....ugh, small sacrifices I suppose... She grumbled, when he then suggested she be used as his crutch. Hmm...okay, maybe he's not entirely hopeless. She closed her eyes and sighed, placing a hand on her hip, then when she reopened her eyes glared at Leland:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  517516af381d1694060179451_5125153212121-minamajikina1

"...I already told you, you should be resting! I've cut up a lot of good rags to make use for your bandages, Leland. You're lucky to be alive, and in the shape I found you..." she grumbled, tapping her foot, glancing away, looking back at him, then back towards the doorway. "Grrr... I suppose, if I don't oblige you, you'll just get up and check for yourself, won't you?" she asked rhetorically, before closing her eyes, sighing heavily.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_and_champuru_samurai_spirits_drawn_by_1041_toshikazu__ec9f9f25c29bed2d32725d217ce915a5

When she reopened them, she looked a little less perturbed, and a little more concerned. "Well then, it can't be helped then? Can it?" Mina sat beside him, placing her right arm around his back, hugging him close. He was a lot warmer than before... and wondered if their proximity made any difference in that~

She looked over to him, smiling. "Put your arm around my neck," she says, guiding his left arm around her shoulders. "like... that. Perfect." She hummed in his ear, her right breast pressing against his upper left torso. She reached over with her left hand, hugging his torso gently, as to not aggravate his bandages. "Okay... now put all your weight on me, trust me I can support you hehe." Mina cooed, her breath against his neck as she slowly stood up, guiding him up. "Easy now... there! Now, I'll lead, and tell me when to slow down. Take your time." She encouraged, the pair making a slow gait to the entrance of the hut, and as they passed through the straw mat...

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Original_drawn_by_yuuki_makoto_radiant__618c06a28f83dfbdfa7ece826403ebba

..They were greeted to white sands, blue skies, palm trees, azure waves. The sound of gulls in the humid air, the jungle's sounds of insects, animals and other such life like a chorus in a Hazorian choir funnily enough. She was, fittingly devout in the teachings of Hazoria and Inari, which was a bit of a blasphemy in the eyes of the Hazorian Church, but... what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. "Take your time..." Mina cooed, taking him only so far as the edge of the water so he could have a better lay of the land. In time, when he was healed, she'd show him more. She noticed his jaw drop, and she blushed, looking away from him and out to the ocean waves as a salty sea wind picked up and blew past them both. "Just another day in 'paradise' for me. Teehee~"
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:47 am

Mina Majikina wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:
Mina Majikina wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:

She smiled, but it was somewhat sad. "It's... been an ordeal. For the past two years at least. But we've done well considering." she replied, rubbing her right arm with her left arm bent behind her back as she leaned back. "Since well... never mind. I shouldn't unload my ordeals onto a complete stranger!" She chuckled, closing her eyes with a warmer smile. When she reopened those pretty blue orbs, she noticed his eyes leave her chest again which made her smirk. Oh Mina, we are going to experience a budding romance hmhmhm~ she giggled internally, when he suggested he get up:

Mina growled again, her brows furrowing when he suggested the thought after EVERYTHING she just told him! He's not too bright....ugh, small sacrifices I suppose... She grumbled, when he then suggested she be used as his crutch. Hmm...okay, maybe he's not entirely hopeless. She closed her eyes and sighed, placing a hand on her hip, then when she reopened her eyes glared at Leland:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  517516af381d1694060179451_5125153212121-minamajikina1

"...I already told you, you should be resting! I've cut up a lot of good rags to make use for your bandages, Leland. You're lucky to be alive, and in the shape I found you..." she grumbled, tapping her foot, glancing away, looking back at him, then back towards the doorway. "Grrr... I suppose, if I don't oblige you, you'll just get up and check for yourself, won't you?" she asked rhetorically, before closing her eyes, sighing heavily.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_and_champuru_samurai_spirits_drawn_by_1041_toshikazu__ec9f9f25c29bed2d32725d217ce915a5

When she reopened them, she looked a little less perturbed, and a little more concerned. "Well then, it can't be helped then? Can it?" Mina sat beside him, placing her right arm around his back, hugging him close. He was a lot warmer than before... and wondered if their proximity made any difference in that~

She looked over to him, smiling. "Put your arm around my neck," she says, guiding his left arm around her shoulders. "like... that. Perfect." She hummed in his ear, her right breast pressing against his upper left torso. She reached over with her left hand, hugging his torso gently, as to not aggravate his bandages. "Okay... now put all your weight on me, trust me I can support you hehe." Mina cooed, her breath against his neck as she slowly stood up, guiding him up. "Easy now... there! Now, I'll lead, and tell me when to slow down. Take your time." She encouraged, the pair making a slow gait to the entrance of the hut, and as they passed through the straw mat...  

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Original_drawn_by_yuuki_makoto_radiant__618c06a28f83dfbdfa7ece826403ebba

..They were greeted to white sands, blue skies, palm trees, azure waves. The sound of gulls in the humid air, the jungle's sounds of insects, animals and other such life like a chorus in a Hazorian choir funnily enough. She was, fittingly devout in the teachings of Hazoria and Inari, which was a bit of a blasphemy in the eyes of the Hazorian Church, but... what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. "Take your time..." Mina cooed, taking him only so far as the edge of the water so he could have a better lay of the land. In time, when he was healed, she'd show him more. She noticed his jaw drop, and she blushed, looking away from him and out to the ocean waves as a salty sea wind picked up and blew past them both. "Just another day in 'paradise' for me. Teehee~"

Leland wanted to say something about her ordeals, but then decided it was best not to pry. Her mood however shifted with her scolding him again, and he winced at first, but... then she eased up. He blinked at her diminishing anger which transformed into concern. "Ugh..." he began, before she suddenly took a seat beside him. He gulped as she brought her arm around him, and raised his arm around her shoulders, his left elbow draping off her left shoulder while she held him close, and felt her breast rub against his bare chest. S-suppress it Leland...! He thought, flustered as she reached around him in an embrace, guiding him through the process of standing. While he was on his feet, he did feel light headed once again, half leaning into the beautiful tanned girl. Her island scent was very welcoming, as was that hint of cinnamon from before. "You're pretty strong, carting my heavy a-er, butt." he controlled himself there, as he could feel her springy breast squishing against the underside of his rib. Gods that feels just as heavenly as her perfume, if it is...! He thought, flustered. As the pair walked through the grass curtain doorway, he was blinded by the bright light.

He winked his eyes guided by Mina, and was glad for her assistance. He raised his right arm to cover his sensitive eyes, while his ears were assaulted from the crescendo of sounds- buzzing of insects from the jungle somewhere behind him and his sides, the cawing of gulls from above, the lapping of waves ahead of him, the gentle howling of the cool breeze which flowed passed them. He slowly lowered his hand, winking as he stared out at the azure waters, the not too distant lands stretching upon a cerulean coastline with fluffy white clouds sprawling above. He was in awe, the beauty of the island he was standing on, its stunning white sands sinking between his toes was hot to the touch.

"Wh-where... are we...?" were the words Leland just managed to stumble out of his agape lips. His dark blue eye taking in the bright surroundings. "I was near Ryunoshi and Scardia when I was cast to the waves..." he mumbled.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:32 am

Little Taku tilted his head in confusion a the stranger saying Scardia. “Sca?”

Takumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Empty Post:100! :D

Post  Mina Majikina Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:13 am

"Between Scardia and Ryunoshi...? That's impossible..." Mina then took a double glance at Leland, whose eyes were wide as Taku's when he discovered something new. Speaking of...

The elder sister smiled down at her brother, giggling. "Close! Scar-dia, focus on 'Scar' first! Hehe, that’s his first attempt at saying 'Scardia', granted its a word I don't think he's heard often." Mina states as she glances back up to Leland, whom she noticed is still in a state of shock and or awe. She thought he was joking, or trying to impress her by being coy or something of that like... but after staring into his dark, mysterious eyes and his slack 'skin kissed' cheeks, she was able to perceive he was seeing something 'new'. She blinked, sweat rolling down the side of her cheek as she smiled and cocked a brow. She blinked her lovely azure orbs and half chuckled. "So you've really never heard of this island? Of its infamy, Leland?" She batted her fluffy lashes, "I suppose then I'll give you an... introductory tour:" and then, the teen slowly turned him towards Compass East:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Unknown

"Over that way, were you can see a red haze on the horizon?" Mina started, raising her free arm to point out the barely visible darker lines and a slightly reddish hue that turned the waters near it a slight purple. "Somewhere in that crimson horizon is Fenira! Or so my father told me. He was a pretty great sailor, so I don't doubt his word." Mina says with some pride.

She heard Taku say 'Da' and smiled down at him. She then slowly stole Leland's attention ahead of them as the wind picked up and carried the beach ball which washed up on their shores a couple of months back; Taku chased it, giggling as it rolled about the smooth white sand and back towards the part of the beach where she'd collect and dry fish for rations. She pointed at the land mass that seemed a little closer, and stretched out far across the horizon. Another larger island was off to the right of that, but was considerably much further away from their island:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Original_drawn_by_mozukun43__bd208b22dfd6ffd725ce951d21aff2e1

"That large mass of land is the Gailden Continent, and over where its mountainous is Beijio City. You can't see the Imperial Palace with all that mist out there, and its hard to see the city during the day time, but at night that mountain lights up like a lantern!" She cooed, before turning to him. "And the reason I doubt where you were cast away... further to the right of Beijio?" She pointed by reaching past his broad chest, so her other breast flattened against the side of his torso, her tall, tanned body rubbing up against his as she aimed her left hand at the smaller stretch of land. "That, Leland, is Ryunoshi Island- the island of Bamboo forests. Its the south eastern most side of said island, meaning..." she paused, and glanced at him- their eyes meeting, her breath upon his boyish face, they were well past 'normal' boundaries. The closeness of their near naked bodies, the heat of their budding romance could be felt burning hotter than the sun which beat down over head. She blinked her lidded eyes and realized, they were close enough to kiss from this angle~

"...your Scardia? Is past the north western side of Ryunoshi island, and well out of sight from here. You'd have drifted a considerable distance, against currents, against tides, and with the strong current in the 'Dragon's Throat', where you say you were cast to the waves, you'd have more likely washed ashore that accursed island, Shi No Shima; but... even if you somehow did ignore the strong current of the Dragon's Throat, and not washed ashore Cryin Island, then managed to float your way around the northern end of Ryunoshi, and somehow drifted between Ryunoshi's entire eastern coast, avoid the southern beaches of Hiiten, and did not get pulled to Yakatoro or Yakamoto North East of us, you then would have had to drift and avoid the North West or North East sides of our Island just to have turned up in our beautiful waters before you~" She explained- though she was not sea worthy, she remembered everything her father ever told her about sailing and the waters of the Beiji-Scardia Archipelago.

She then nodded over to Takumi, and the beach ball he was tossing about. "That ball drifted here from the beach outside Hanuda Village without a doubt," Mina suddenly states, as she seemed to 'derail' the conversation, but soon turned it into a point: "That's not too far from Beijio City, just a mile or two, with its furthest point being ten miles." She explained, pointing to the landmass across the water again. "That is about a two hour sail skiff ride, on a good day. If the skiff would have stopped midway, and if there was no wind, it would take a couple days, but the boat would be pulled by the current back to our beaches here. That ball likely drifted here within four, four and a half days? Given it wasn't trying to swim." she giggled. She then glanced at him. "See my point? If you did truly drift here from that far a distance? You would have been lost at sea months ago. And considering you're not dead, and in good shape? I'd have wagered you were only in the water for maybe a day or two. Either that, or you took favour with a Kami like the Primal Inari, and they whisked you away." She explained with a smirk. "Perhaps you really are a sky stranger, and fell out of the sky right on the southern side of our island~" Mina teased, tucking her silvery hair back behind her ear as the wind picked up around them:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Original_drawn_by_suitenju__a079c654c71fdecdc1716447d72de556

She pulled him towards the shack again, but this time stood in front of him, smiling. "In either case, we welcome you, Leland, to Izula Island~" Mina smiled warmly, the wind catching her long silvery white hair, and the sun making her sapphire eyes glint like the precious gems they emulated.

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Majikina_mina_and_champuru_samurai_spirits_drawn_by_comic_z__5f7b05c359888746ce40736c11a1956a

"The current population? You, me, and Taku-Chan of course!" Mina laughed, glancing over to her brother still playing with the beach ball. "Its not much, but a beautiful jungle paradise." she shrugged. "Take your time to rest, heal, and relax... when you're healthy we can try to figure where you were before you washed up on Izula." She advised. "Lets get you back inside and hydrated on that note."
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:45 am

Leland looked down at Takumi and half smiled at the interaction the lad had with his older sister. It was shortly after he then returned to his thoughts. "But that is where I-" he began, only to pause when she brought up the island she was on being supposedly infamous. "-I beg your pardon..?" He abruptly interrupts himself, blinking into her large blue eyes. She was rather close to him, and she was easily able to manipulate his body as his 'crutch' as she began pointing out the landscape island by island, point of interest by point of interest.

"Fenira?!... And... That's Beijio...?" he asked, somewhat astounded himself, before he could feel her breath against his face. He turned to face Mina, and flustered with how close they were in proximity to one another. He was feeling... that familiar 'growth' returning in other places...!

Mina Majikina wrote:"That, Leland, is Ryunoshi Island- the island of Bamboo forests. Its the south eastern most side of said island, meaning..." she paused, and glanced at him- their eyes meeting, her breath upon his boyish face, they were well past 'normal' boundaries. The closeness of their near naked bodies, the heat of their budding romance could be felt burning hotter than the sun which beat down over head. She blinked her lidded eyes and realized, they were close enough to kiss from this angle~

"...your Scardia? Is past the north western side of Ryunoshi island, and well out of sight from here. You'd have drifted a considerable distance, against currents, against tides, and with the strong current in the 'Dragon's Throat', where you say you were cast to the waves, you'd have more likely washed ashore that accursed island, Shi No Shima; but... even if you somehow did ignore the strong current of the Dragon's Throat, and not washed ashore Cryin Island, then managed to float your way around the northern end of Ryunoshi, and somehow drifted between Ryunoshi's entire eastern coast, avoid the southern beaches of Hiiten, and did not get pulled to Yakatoro or Yakamoto North East of us, you then would have had to drift and avoid the North West or North East sides of our Island just to have turned up in our beautiful waters before you~" She explained- though she was not seaworthy, she remembered everything her father ever told her about sailing and the waters of the Beiji-Scardia Archipelago.

Her closesness was teasing him, her words though playful did not contain any form of deciet, as she explained how he was a theoretical impossibility. Despite knowing, however, that he was indeed from those waters as he was just on the ship the night before- but much of this did not get uttered as she spoke to him. So close were their near naked bodies, her breath upon his face, her sweet and warm island scent intoxicating and blocking out his senses. He was caught up in the moment, all senses focused entirely on Mina... I can't seem to get a word in edgewise, but... I'll let her explain why its an impossibility before I go into detail my last thoughts before I was cast away...

Mina Majikina wrote:She then nodded over to Takumi, and the beach ball he was tossing about. "That ball drifted here from the beach outside Hanuda Village without a doubt," Mina suddenly states, as she seemed to 'derail' the conversation, but soon turned it into a point: "That's not too far from Beijio City, just a mile or two, with its furthest point being ten miles." She explained, pointing to the landmass across the water again. "That is about a two hour sail skiff ride, on a good day. If the skiff would have stopped midway, and if there was no wind, it would take a couple days, but the boat would be pulled by the current back to our beaches here. That ball likely drifted here within four, four and a half days? Given it wasn't trying to swim." she giggled. She then glanced at him. "See my point? If you did truly drift here from that far a distance? You would have been lost at sea months ago. And considering you're not dead, and in good shape? I'd have wagered you were only in the water for maybe a day or two. Either that, or you took favour with a Kami like the Primal Inari, and they whisked you away." She explained with a smirk. "Perhaps you really are a sky stranger, and fell out of the sky right on the southern side of our island~" Mina teased, tucking her silvery hair back behind her ear as the wind picked up around them:

Majikina Memory One: Taku-Chan the Great Protector!  Original_drawn_by_suitenju__a079c654c71fdecdc1716447d72de556

He paled somewhat at the thought. No... that would be an impossibility. I couldn't have been out at sea for more than a night, I don't recall floating in the ocean! I fell in, then I woke up on the beach, staring at the Twin Full Moons of the Celestial Goddess...! Er, Mina!

Before he knew it, he was being pulled around, just as he began to triangulate his position by memory and by the locations she pointed out- though, it wouldn't have mattered as he would have been in the right area in his mind set, but with no name for the area in question. Thankfully, the beautiful maiden told him before he could think too long on the subject:

Mina Majikina wrote:She pulled him towards the shack again, but this time stood in front of him, smiling. "In either case, we welcome you, Leland, to Izula Island~" Mina smiled warmly, the wind catching her long silvery white hair, and the sun making her sapphire eyes glint like the precious gems they emulated.

"The current population? You, me, and Taku-Chan of course!" Mina laughed, glancing over to her brother still playing with the beach ball. "Its not much, but a beautiful jungle paradise." she shrugged. "Take your time to rest, heal, and relax... when you're healthy we can try to figure where you were before you washed up on Izula." She advised. "Lets get you back inside and hydrated on that note."

He blushed from her spirited and welcoming introduction. "...Izula Island?" He blinked when he realized what she'd just said! "W-wait, we're the only humans on this island?" He gasped, wincing at his aching head, but shook it off as he reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders. "S-sorry... I'm fine, really. Just a lot to take in..." He sighed heavily, glancing up at her. There are many questions I have... but I suppose I shall at least rest up and explain my story. He thought.

"Thank you... Mina. And you too, Taku." he says glancing over to the child with a soft smile. "I'm fine, I don't need to rest, I need to make sure the others went through safely... somehow..." he says, looking towards the island she identified as Ryunoshi, and began to stumble that direction. "Gosh... if that really is... on the other side, I'm not sure if I could even signal them..." he mumbled to himself as the blaring sun rained down on him.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down