Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majikina Shrine

2 posters

Go down

Majikina Shrine Empty Majikina Shrine

Post  Fuyunaga Gotou Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:35 am

Majikina Shrine Majikina_mina_and_champuru_samurai_spirits_drawn_by_c_r_TRANSPARENT_LG

"Now... die."

Was replayed in his head for perhaps the 30,000,000,000,000,00...? What even is that number? Time. A memory from a time not too long past. 8 or 9 years to be exact. Maybe. Time was weird, with him, you know, being trapped inside what amounts as a

Majikina Shrine Unknown

DAMN. ROCK. 'Sacred' though, gotta make a point of that. Damn it. How long was the great, Fuyunaga Gotou, the most handsome Oni and the most badass of the icey beasts to come from the Frosted Southern Ice Caps supposed to continue 'the game' now?! He was in the lead, last he remembered, with the most female undergarments he's harvested from mortals and mortal-like creatures (some yokai as well) he's eaten in his ancient and long life! All because Mina Majikina, the single eyed babe with the gorgeous bod, the love of his life, the priestess who sealed him to this rock- WOULDN'T LET HIM COLLECT HER PANTIES!! That blue and white satin thong, after YEARS was almost his! He nabbed her kid brat, was it her brother? Tako? Eh, didn't matter, he lured her out with him, said he'd crush his tiny body if she didn't relent to him and then... BAM! Stuck-in-a-rock.

"For the love of Yoma.... CAN I PLEASE... AT LEAST TAKE A DAMN LEAK? Or a bath. That fucking pigeon is dead once I'm free of this rock!! SHIT ON ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I'LL PULVERIZE YOU TO NOTHINGNESS!!!" The astral voice in his head, trapped in the rock, unheard by anything around said rock- ever, complained!

He was enshrined close to a... well, shrine, devoted to the long since departed Mina Majikina; Fuyunaga Gotou's beloved nemesis he wanted to fuck, and devour... in that order. "Please... at least bring one of those school girls over here to sit on me again.... at least I'd have something to fantasize over as I lie here. Just. Existing. Unmoving. Fuuuuccccck man, this succcccks!!" He groaned; trapped within his own personal hell.
Fuyunaga Gotou
Fuyunaga Gotou
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero, Jac Caligo and Seth Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Majikina Shrine Empty Re: Majikina Shrine

Post  Seth Craig Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:38 am

"Gods of Luck give me your blessing!" clapped Seth as he had bowed his head and kneeled to the shrine in front of him. It was a Shrine of Inari dedicated to a legendary Demon Slayer, or so he was told, but he'd been praying to it every day since he ended up in Beijio. Seth Craig was a member of the House of Craig, well known warriors from Scardia who had some Feniran heritage as well, hence their less rugged appearances. He reopened his red eyes and stood up from the shrine. "I'm feeling a little lucky already! Yeah, I've got this!" He said, pumping his arms before he turned around and began making his way back to the city. He was going to do some odds and ends around the town, seeing if anyone needed assistance or help.
Seth Craig
Seth Craig
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down