Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland

2 posters

Go down

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Empty The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland

Post  CAIT SITH Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:09 pm

During the FINAL RAID, Galiavan was in full scale war. It was a culmination of several factors. Firstly, Anti-Tenik rebels and supporters had been nearly wiped after a bold series of missions involving the newly developed DarkSEED special forces unit, the Crimson Knight Brigade. They were so ruthless and efficient, they made the TIRS and DarkSEED regulars look like children. Rufus Tenik, President of Tenik Inc, removed General Lionheart from his position of office and terminated the CKB. However, the demilitarization of the CKB never went underway as the War God Sephiroth appeared to the world not too long after. Rufus challenged the War God on the deck of the HighWind, but was defeated after a decent fight and was sent flying into the clouds below. Believed dead, his 'grieving' widow, Nora Fallensky seized control along with the reinstated General Lionheart and the CKB, who began attacking the still loyal TIRS Director and new president of Tenik Inc, Revan Uptincross. This fight extended to the entire TIRS Branch, and DarkSEED loyalists to Rufus. We call this event the 'DarkSEED Schism' and the company, its corporate military were split into the Loyalists and CKB.

Tenik Incorporated had been, for months, run by Nora Fallensky by the separatist forces, all Tenik owned facilities were under the firm grip of the CKB, and then there was the greater threat imposed by the War God rampaging throughout the lands.

Revan and the TIRS survivors went into hiding, gathering allies with former enemies, and building their forces to combat both the CKB and the Dark God's madness...

Beijio protected its own borders with the aid of a DarkSEED battalion, the Scardian Royal Navy and former members of the Hiitengumi.

Anti-Tenik supporters, the Gunslinger Association, and the loyal DarkSEED and TIRS agents of Rufus Tenik began preparations to invade Asrond and liberate the main Tenik HQ with Izheveskian and Scardian Royal Military Support.

Breland City however... was left relatively in the tight clutches of the CKB. The Director of Shipping and Resources, Lucius Lockheed was still under their thumb, given Nora had no business sense- she let him live in order to keep the production line well greased and moving. There was no aid for Breland... well, conventionally that is.

This is the story of how Breland's Tenik HQ, the country of Rolan was liberated from the hands of the Crimson Knight Brigade by an unkillable soldier, who had known nothing but war and blood for centuries.

"Righty-O fellas," the man of average height, copper hair and green eyes or rather eye as he had an eyepatch over his left eye from a recent brush with an untrained rookie and a loaded rifle. He wore an olive drab hooded jacket, dark camo fatigues, combat boots and had combat gear around his chest. He had in his hand an older model of the Breland Type 56 - the Mod 1 Army model:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Tommy_Oconnor_Gun_1

"-we're gonna have to do this right, and only one time to try it." Tommy Shay-Lee O'Connor, was the 500+ year experienced professional soldier and saboteur who lead the infamous career of hassling the Rolanian Elven Syndicate for much of his natural life. He was known among the Leprechauns of Rolan, the Driogadh Clann Rolan (DCR) as the 'Immortal Soldier', as he was on their records, the oldest living Leprechaun who had 'war in his blood' and despite many attempts on his life, even by fellow Leprechauns, was still alive to tell the tale. He had been one of the founding members of the DCR as well, but prior to that... no one's really sure. He was a bit of mysterious figure, a mercenary who travelled from one battle to the next- it just so happens that he enjoyed fucking with the Syndicate with a tad more passion. Before his 'retirement' in 2633, he enlisted his mercenary expertise to Imperial Beijio in the Beijio Civil War- which was partly why he, and a sizable army of well equipped DCR members were gathered in the scrapyard outside of the city of Breland.

"What are we upta then Lieutenant-Colonel?" One of the soldiers asked, spitting to the side.

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Latest

The militia were made of common folk of Breland- brewers, cobblers, goldsmiths and tinkerers, but half the lot was capable of wielding weapons and had proven themselves well with the Breland Guard- which had been 'disbanded' since the rise of the Crimson Knight Brigade presence in the city.

Tommy nodded. "Right. With everyone focused on the southern continents, Breland's been under them bloody armored feckers and waitin' fer the damn knife ears to do somethin' about it... well we'd 'ave a better chance for ice to melt in Hell..." He says, referring to the Rolanian Elven Brewery Syndicate, the 'true' power which controlled Rolan... if not more. He'd spent 500 years harassing them, since they didn't take kindly to others muscling in on their several hundred years monopoly of the shipping, trade, and distribution of alcohol and the like.

"Seriously? Sure, the CKB have the city under martial law, but what do we care? They've put a stop to the Syndicate's movements. I say the bastards deserve an ale on me." One of the Leprechauns spoke up, and Tom turned to him. "Ah, so you'd trade the knife ears for the crimson clad assholes then, eh?" He shook his head. "Look, I get it, these bastards are not the Syndicate, but think of the show of force the DCR could show if we decide to take back the city, eh? We do it right under the knife ear's pointy, stuck up noses, and them Elves will have to acknowledge us as a serious threat and not only that, the city- its people, our people. We're not jus fightin' fer ourselves lads... ya gotta remember, its fer economic and personal freedom. And if ye consider these red armored bastards not a threat, then ye be blind as me left eye lads. And thanks Terry, fer the eye-patch, gonna be fun explanin' that one to me wife." he says as there was a slight chuckle amongst the DCR Warriors.

Tom pointed to the tall building in the distance. "All we really need to do is take control of the Tenik HQ, and free me mate Lucy, we'll be right as rain aftah that." he explained.

To this one of the men spoke up: "Er, yer old lady know about yer mate 'Lucy'? L.C.?"

Tommy turned to them. "Lucky Lucy? Of course she does. He's a man, by the by... and no, we ain't like that ye filthy minded bastard wipe that gods damned smirk off yer fugly face, ya rat bastard!" He says, mockingly hitting the closest of his DCR buddies in a playful manner. "Lucius B- ah, we're not going to say his full name for it will undoubtedly bring attention to us..." He sighed. The men looked confused, and Tom raised his hands. "I'll explain later, first we need to go over the details of the plan." He began.

He explained how, since the coup, the CKB had the place heavily guarded and had kept an employee- Director of Shipping and Resources, Lucius Lockheed in the depths of the building, likely its R&D wing. He knew Lucius, he was a capable fighter, but he was the kind to bide his time and wait for an opening to strike- Tommy was hoping he, and his DCR mates would be that necessary distraction that could get the intelligent bastard moving.

"What's the yoyo for?" someone asked as Tommy was cradling it like it was a stress toy or something.

"Oh, we don't talk about the yo-yo, that's a me mission, only if Lucy maintains his persistent Luck. If ye don't get yer arse blown off I'll tell ya later boyo." Tommy replied before looking around at the group.

"What if we end up stirring the hornets nest? Ye think we ken really take on the best equipped soldiers on the planet with a buncha antiques Tommy?" One of the others brought up, after raising a prototype Breland Type 56 from...Gods, the 2350s:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Breland_Type_56_prototype_Rends

"What...?" He blinked at that, and shook his head side to side. "That all ye worried about boyo? For the sake of the Boar, if me wife finds out I'm out here with ya feckers, we've got worse thin's to worry about!" To this there was some laughter, as he showed off his full sized Type 56:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Tommy_Oconnor_Gun_2

"Look, these weapons are old but still shoot straight, and they've never failed us before." he explained. "The Type 56 is an accurate beast, so take shark fin with ya. We've got some modified to be full-auto, but thems for people who cant shoot the broad side of a barn five feet in front of them. If ye suck at marksmanship, I want ye to simply point at the men in red and let loose ammo should the more capable fighters get pinned down. Yer fire, though useless, may allow us to slip away and will keep the enemy from firing back so long as ya shootin' lead." He says, lifting an unmodified Mod 0 Type 56 rifle from the nearby crates and began handing them out.

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Breland_Type56_Original

"We're up against some sturdy combat armor, so I've decided to break out these old feckers for sidearms fellas-" he said, using the butt stock of one of the Type 56's to bust open the crate. He handed off the rifle, and brushed aside the straw and then produced a large revolver from the box. "

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Scardian_Royal_Navy_Driogadh_Clann_RolanDCR_Paddy_Auto_Revolver

"Yeah, they may be antiques, but a .432 will punch a hole through even their fancy helmets- if yer not aimin' for the gap in their neck guards." He explained handing out the six shooters. "They came all the way from Scardia boyos, be kind to our guests." He smirked. He himself was decked out with a Breland Type 56 Mod 1 ARMY- Grenade Launching model:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Breland_Type56_Mod_0_1_mods_grenade_launcher

He had a stockpile of 40mm grenades he had planned to use on some Syndicate warehouses or goons, but supposed 'rescuing' Lucius was a nobler cause for their usage. He also had a 9mm Blackfire from the time he was in the Galideno Military, or rather, the group they became- the Guardian Corps.. He actually thought the CKB resembled the Guardian Corps... the Red Scarves, they were all the same- an elite group of assholes.

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Quicksilver_Model_2298_High_Power_Blackfire_GC_Edition

"Get used to yer weapons lads, they'll treat ya well if you treat them with equal amount of respect. Now... once we've liberated the HQ we can branch out to the rest of the city with Lucius and his connections. We just need to make enough noise to get Lucy-Loo on his feet and into the fray with us." He explained. "We're chargin' headfirst into battle fellas, its better to die under a Breland sky then under these Crimson bastards thumbs. Now, lets go cut the feckin' head of the serpent boyos!" He exclaimed, raising his rifle, the others doing the same, roaring in agreement and pride.

The rag tag militia began loading weapons, packing their gear in tactical bags and vests, wearing armor under their vests- some modern, some old mythril plate, whatever made them feel better. They wouldn't have done this, had it not been for Tommy. They trusted, felt safe with the infamous, Unkillable Tommy O'Connor, who charged into the depths of battle without care of his own injuries. There were some who believed he may have been the most ancient Leprechaun in existence- some saying he was even present fighting in the 100 years of blood...

They began packing 'other' materials carefully in crates into various old vehicles they were taking. It was going to be a... loud, morning over at the Tenik HQ- Breland just didn't know that yet...

-end of part 1-
CAIT SITH
CAIT SITH
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Empty Re: The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland

Post  CAIT SITH Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:00 am

Part 2

The Breland Tenik Headquarters was the most guarded facility on all of Rolan:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland CrimsonKnightBrigadeSoldier

Each carried an assault rifle that could, at a moments notice, be transformed into a light machinegun:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Ckb_rifle_full_by_minamajikina77-dbq3klr

So many of the DCR soldiers were quite hesitant, given they lacked such large caliber, automatic and adaptable weapons with their more antique variants of the Breland Type 56. Still, Tommy convinced them that their present equip was enough, and encouraged those who weren't sure to take the weapons of those they took out. That however... was the present issue.

The building had 80 floors, and gods knew how many sub-floors and basement level bullshit, and the building could be packed like sardines with bloody crimson knights. And they didn't look it, but their armor was resistant to most forms of projectile, built to be durable and lightweight. Then, there were their 'heavies' clad in thick plate- walking tanks the lot of them. Then there was the Helicopters, the APCs... the fact they were outnumbered by personnel likely to the scale of 100 to 1. Granted... if they managed to get Lucius to fight along their side, they'd not need numbers. But, while you may hear them speak negatively of their weapons, armor and vehicles... you would not hear them complain about their numbers. If anything, the fact the number of Leprechaun soldiers they had was more than enough. To them, a single DCR Soldier was perhaps more formidable than ten humans. They had their pride, and they had the advantage of the terrain- most of these pale faced, sunburnt soldiers had never stayed in Breland outside of a hotel room perhaps once or twice in their lives. This was their home turf, and they'd use the same tactics as they would against the Syndicate...

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland E58e357765cb03d8d0ab2e2341dd87f5

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland 6d8755acccfb72808a0966a71793edbe

"Step right up boyos!" Called out Tommy from the ice cream truck. The guards lining the steps looked over at him with a mix of suspicion and began to approach the vehicle with the means to shoo him from the street in front of HQ.

"Move along! You're taking up space!" exclaimed one of the CKB guards, showing off his large rifle.

Tommy blinked at this- as if shocked. "Ya mean I can't convince ya fine lads to have some of me best soft serve? Free o' charge at that!" He smirked pushing down his bowler hat.

"Ugh... a Leprecunt... we're in for a show." said one of the crimson clad soldiers, which made Tommy's brow twitch. Still, he kept his cool like it advertised on the truck. "O come now! Don't be like that fellas, me soft serve's the best in town, and I'll even toss in free soda water an'-" he paused, looking left and right before whispering: "A dram of Leprechaun Whiskey, y'know... what ye bosses don't know can't hurt them no? Besides, yer the ones in this damn heat in all that thick armor. Ye deserve it!" he winked, and pulled up a bottle from the side and sat it on the windowsill.

This drew the attention of the other two guards, and soon all four were surrounding the truck. Whilst they did, a trio of inconspicuous men in light trench coats, aviators, business suits, fedoras, and carried suitcases as they made their way up to the building. They entered the lobby, and made their way over to the reception.

"Oi, I ave ana 'pointment fer... a Lucy Lockheart?" One of the men asked the receptionist, as his comrades asked the same in varying thickness of accents to the other two receptionists. Security seemed to be 'light' on the inside, with a normal guard in the security room, but there were a couple of red clad soldiers between doors, standing alert.

"The Tenik HQs all have a security shutdown switch in the guard office. Once thats flipped, we're done. Shutters will seal every damn window and the lobby will have a large steel barrier that'll take a dragon to break through. Procedure dictates that Armored Cars from the DarkSEED depot will arrive and eliminate threats on the ground, whilst four helicopters would arrive from the airbase as backup- or the event of high traffic-"

On the otherside of the big coastal town, cars honked and beeped as a burning firetruck and bus blocked the main road to the HQ, just in front of the very DarkSEED depot. A pair of soot covered, smirking men fist bumped as they proceed into the sewers, tossing their uniforms-

In the reception, the three women working the desk looked at one another, confused. A Lucy Lockheart, Lou Lockbead, Lucy Lockmead? They never heard of such an individual. "Could you gentlemen have a seat whilst we talk to our manager?" They asked, to which the men nodded. "Tis foine lass." Their leader said, glancing over to the security check again, noting the large lever. His eyes narrowed at it as he pushed up the sunglasses.

"The building's huge, and once the 'show' in the front is over, they'll divert troops from the other sides of the building to concentrate on the threat. That's where these fine Fiens come in-"

A woman is reading a magazine in her apartment when she hears the bell. Confused, for she's not expecting company, she goes to the door and sees a smiling handsome lad behind the peephole in repair man's clothing. She opens the door, confused. "Hello?"

The man tips his hat, a large tool box in his hand as he steps forward. "Top o'the mornin to ya lass, sorry to be frank, but the landlord requested me to check the septic lines on this floor." he says, his short copper hair swaying as he sat the box down. The woman looked confused. "W-wait really? At such short notice?"

He nodded. "Tis how these things appen I'm 'fraid." he says, before pointing in. "Mind, if I..?" he asked.

She blinked and then nodded. "S-sure," she says undoing the chain lock and opening the door for him. He looked around. "Yup... that some soddy craftsmanship, what was he thinkin? If I don't start right away-" he began, and she took the bait, his back to her he smiled when she said: "What do you mean?"

He turned to her, a grave look on his face. "Ya see the cracks in the ceiling?" He asked, and she looked up. "...no." She gasped when he suddenly grabbed her shoulders. "Then its gotten worse!! I have to get me respirator-" he says, kneeling down to his tool box.

"What do you mean!?" She screamed, now terrified. He glanced up. "Why are you still 'ere?! You need to get to hospital, quickly! The room's contaminated from shite fumes, ya could be dyin'!" He explained in a serious, concerned tone. She looked pale, unable to move. He wore a respirator and held her shoulders lightly. "...you are insured are ya?" he asked, muffled by the respirator. The woman blinked. "I-I-"

He began to usher her out the door, handing her a fifty gilex bill. "Take this if ya don't have transport. Ya need to leave, get yerself checked out, mebbe geta lawyer too! I'll need to get to work and seal this room less everyone on this hall will die! Hurry!" He warned her, and she nodded. "Ri-right! Thank you, be-be safe!" She gasped, running down the hall for dear life!

The man was glad he had a respirator, because as soon as she left his sight, he removed it, and revealed a large, gleaming grin. "Ah, I crack meself up sometimes." he sighed, closing the door. He tossed the respirator into the bag, locked the door- then took her couch and blocked the door. He saw a cookie on a plate in her kitchen and took it for himself, munching on it as he began to pull out his 'tools' from his bag:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Semi_Auto_Fiens_Normal_scoped

Upon assembling the Fiens Semi-Auto rifle and attached the large side scope, the Leprechaun loaded the .308 rifle's magazines and leaned out the window with the best vantage point of the Tenik HQ's East Wing. He held his shillelagh, the wooden stock of the Fiens Semi-Auto rifle and spoke to his comrades telepathically. "This Lancer 1, I'm in position on the East end do you copy?"

"Lancer 1, hear ya foine, Lancer 2 in position on West end. The apartment was empty on me end."

"Lancer 3, in position southside... ugh, this car park's a feckin' mess... I think I'm standin' in hobo piss..."

"So yer sayin' that smell was'nt you?"

"FECK OFF!"

Lancer 1 chuckled to himself, using binoculars to observe the guards patrols outside the building. "Right fellas, lets just be prepared for the signal- no one fires till then."

"Roger!"

"Aye aye..."

"We'll have to improvise... other conditions. In case they mobilize through our barricades..."

The sound of the tunnels under the streets of Breland were awash with squelches, trickling water, and the squeaks of scurrying vermin. "Ah shite, wish we didn't draw the short straws..." one of the DCR soldiers said to his comrade, a torch in hand, looking down at a map of the sewer sections. "...ova there." One pointed, and they saw the foundations. "Yup, looks like it..."

Both stood side by side, backpacks filled with explosives, and both hesitant to climb the mountain of shit to place the explosives where they had to go.

"Draw straws?....Gem, Shears, and Parchment?" One asked the other, making his fist into a 'gem'.

"....best two out of three." the other replied.

Tommy could see the guards were getting annoyed with him as he thought of the last bit of the plan he told the fellas on the trip to the HQ. If it comes to the helicopters... we'll just have to come up with something on the fly. We'll have two groups stationed around the front of the building to draw fire away from the breaching crew. He smirked as the soldiers looked like they were getting pissed- then suddenly, something he didn't account for happened:

"Eh, why not? I'll have a bit of everything." The guard says letting his weapon hang from his hip.

"Yeah, may as well."

"You're not wrong on that, this heat's killing me."

Tommy smiled, showing off his sharp teeth. "Hahaha... of course... of course..!" He says, looking down. He didn't... exactly have product to sell save the 'whiskey'. He relaxed however, and soon produced a couple of cones. "Here ya be gents! Me number one seller, 'Pineapple Surprise' made of me finest pineapples." He says, handing them cones, and then laid out paper cups, pouring the whiskey into them, and let them take it.

He looked up to the men in the lobby, and could see his man on the inside nodding. He nodded back, aggressively, just as one of the men took the shot of whiskey-

"Spppppppffff!! Pah, wha- what the hell is that shit?! It tastes like piss...!" The man spat tossing the cup.

The other men began to notice something odd about their ice cream as well, the ice cream was cold but... had no taste, and one even flipped theirs upside down and realized it wouldn't fall out of the cone.

"What? Me icecream is made of genuine pineapples! And glad ye were the one who took a swig of me whisky ya cunt bastard-" he says to the man who complained- also the one who called him a Leprecunt. He gyrated his hips in playful, side to side swing. "I whisked it meself when I pissed it out!" He taunted. He pushed the bottle of 'whiskey' out the window, it shattered and splashed the others who quickly backed away, and they did- they noticed their cones 'tugged' as if by some invisible force. A metallic clicking sound was heard as shutters on the Ice Cream truck slid down and obscured Tommy, while the man who drank the nasty cocktail raised his gun and fired on the truck- only to suddenly duck when the bullet ricocheted off the truck's seemingly armored pannels. "What the?!"

Worse... the ice cream cones began to revert to their original shapes:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Army-Pineapple-Grenade

The guard who still held his 'pineapple surprise' blinked. "Oh no-"

The trio indoors felt the loud 'boom' of the grenades going off out front, their eyes focused on the security all the while. As expected, the two guards in blue were gunning for the switch, and the four CKB soldiers who were standing guard began making their way to the lobby doors, cocking their weapons, screaming for everyone to get down!

The Leprechaun closest to the security room pulled aside the flap of his trench-coat, pulling up the sawn down Breland Type 56 Prototype which had been stripped of its sights, its stock and had a third of its barrel cut down in order to conceal it. It was one of two- modified this way with a simple rubber padding over the recoil buffer tube, and modified to fire automatically:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Breland_Type_56_prototype_sawn_down

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Breland_Type_56_prototype_sawn_off_comparison
(to show how much they did to scale it down)

He opened fire upon the security desk, unloading the automatic weapon on the poor bastards, while the other Leprechaun pulled his out and fired upon the CKB soldiers approaching the door with their leader, who drew a pair of the .432 'Paddy' Auto-Revolvers from his jacket:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Scardian_Royal_Navy_Driogadh_Clann_RolanDCR_Paddy_Auto_Revolver

Gunfire rained down on the unsuspecting guards as the security shack's plexiglass shell exploded into fragments, the security guard uniforms blooming with bloody markings as they recoiled and fell away from the security controls. The CKB soldiers, who had no cover turned their bodies to fire at the pair of Leprechauns, but were ripped apart by the ensuing gunfire. One sliding onto his chest as he crawled for the desk, only to be stopped and mercilessly shot in the head with a .432 slug. The leader of this group nodded, "Fellas, get ready for impact!" He yelled, as they ditched their coats, replacing their makeshift weapons for the CKB Rifles and handguns on the dead soldiers as the show was about to begin in earnest!

The sound of explosions shook the nearby apartments and car park, and the snipers knew it was time.

"Lancers, its showtime!"

Lancer 1 shouldered his semi-auto rifle and made use of the high powered sights. Lining up the cross hairs of his first target, a man in red with a yellow band on his shoulder. "Top o'the morning to ya Lieutenant..." he says under his breath, easing back the trigger.

BANG!

The man fell in front of his shocked squad, as Lancer 1 moved onto the next target.

BANG!
---
Several gunshots echoed throughout the area surrounding the Tenik Building, as posted guards were forced taking cover behind street barriers or cars, or were shot dead in their tracks by the finest hunters of the Renoa Woods- you know, the woods no one ever comes out of alive? Such hogwash...

The lobby began to shake violently, and the trio indoors suddenly found themselves fired upon! "Shite, that was quick!" one of the inside job guys screamed, using the secretary desk as cover, firing back at the Crimson Clad warriors with their own issued weapons. "Fuck! The security room's not secure yet!" One of the others shouted to the pair. Their leader rummaged through the body of the man he killed, and produced a grenade. "We gotta holde'm back till the boss arrives!" He cried, biting the grenade's pin and tossed it beyond the desk. A few seconds later the grenade was tossed back! "Shit!" One of the men screamed, but their leader grabbed it and defiantly tossed it back again, as it exploded in the air between both parties! Everyone was thrown back by the small explosive, debris and ceiling panels crashing down on them as the building's fire alarm rang out.

The DCR boys coughed in the darkness of dust, as muzzle flash from the dust clouds indicated the CKB could see them and were still in shape to fight! "Shit, hit the deck!"

The lights for the security shutters began to twirl, and the sound of the automatic shutters for the lobby began to resonate in the room.

"WARNING- SECURITY BREACH- LEVEL 7 LOCKDOWN INITIATED"

The alarm validated their worries, as the shutters began to close them inside the lobby, and separate them from the outside units!

"Fuck me!" screamed the leader, firing through the cloud of dust at the other muzzle flashes!

"Shit, we needta fall back! We're outnumbered!"

Vrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!

-CRASH!!

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland 120079798_3497541926932507_1809797740235519975_o

The burning front end of the ice cream truck crashed its way through the lobby's doorway, decorative columns broken away, flying towards the CKB soldiers as the DCR insertion team dove for cover! The crazy confections truck smashed through the desk, right into and over the CKB soldiers confused and shooting at the heavy plated, modified truck! The vehicle slammed into the few that didn't fall back, and soon its rear hatch opened and out came men in green, black face masks either fully obscuring their faces or partially, each tossing a lit molotov towards the red clad soldiers, whilst a pair fell onto their knees and began firing their Type 56's at the Crimson Kowards!

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Breland_Type56_Original

From the driver's seat, the door absorbing the CKB fire, out popped Tommy:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland 6d8755acccfb72808a0966a71793edbe

He smiled, pulling his bowler hat down as he walked forwards, and through the smoke from the guns or the burning debris, his clothing shifted back to his military attire:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Tommy_Oconnor_Gun_1

"RIGHTY-O, FELLAS!" He sneered, his teeth gleaming like a mershark's as he tossed the hat aside his glamor vanishing, a single green eye gleaming like devil's fire as he pulled up his Type 56:

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Breland_Type56_Mod_0_1_mods_grenade_launcher

"-CHARGE!" he says pulling the trigger of the grenade launcher, an incendiary shell launching from the tube, trailing smoke behind it as it landed upon the cluster of CKB, smoke and flames building past the security checkpoint. "I want those stairs secure, disable the lifts, don't kill anyone whose not wearing the armor, but if someone shoots ya, kill'em dead!" He barked as he ejected the spent 40mm shell, sliding the tube back down and then shouldered the rifle using semi-auto fire as he continued his advance pinning the remnant CKB soldiers cowering by the elevator panels.

Outside, a DarkSEED jeep rolled up, about to secure the building when the occupants fell back from sniper fire! "Shit, they got snipers?!" Screamed one of the DarkSEED turned CKB grunts, when he heard a loud noise. He glanced up, and eyes widened as a large shipping truck with 'Lockheed Shipping' on the side equipped with a plow came barreling through the jeep, sending it tumbling into the street! Another appeared from the opposite end of the street, the vehicles were positioned in defensive military positions, and out the back came more equipped DCR soldiers who fired warning shots into the air before taking out any CKB presence on the street, and began defensive procedures. "The boss's in, remember the plan boyos. Defend the building till the boss says otherwise!" The Leprechaun Major in the DCR shouted, as they prepared sandbags, barriers and prepared the few motor launchers they got from the DarkSEED military base. "No surrender!"

CAIT SITH
CAIT SITH
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Empty Under LOCK and Key

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:57 am

During the FINAL RAID, Galiavan was in full scale war. It was a culmination of several factors. Firstly, Anti-Tenik rebels and supporters had been nearly wiped after a bold series of missions involving the newly developed DarkSEED special forces unit, the Crimson Knight Brigade. They were so ruthless and efficient, they made the TIRS and DarkSEED regulars look like children. Rufus Tenik, President of Tenik Inc, removed General Lionheart from his position of office and terminated the CKB. However, the demilitarization of the CKB never went underway as the War God Sephiroth appeared to the world not too long after. Rufus challenged the War God on the deck of the HighWind, but was defeated after a decent fight and was sent flying into the clouds below. Believed dead, his 'grieving' widow, Nora Fallensky seized control along with the reinstated General Lionheart and the CKB, who began attacking the still loyal TIRS Director and new president of Tenik Inc, Revan Uptincross. This fight extended to the entire TIRS Branch, and DarkSEED loyalists to Rufus. We call this event the 'DarkSEED Schism' and the company, its corporate military were split into the Loyalists and CKB.

Tenik Incorporated had been, for months, run by Nora Fallensky by the separatist forces, all Tenik owned facilities were under the firm grip of the CKB, and then there was the greater threat imposed by the War God rampaging throughout the lands.

Revan and the TIRS survivors went into hiding, gathering allies with former enemies, and building their forces to combat both the CKB and the Dark God's madness...

Beijio protected its own borders with the aid of a DarkSEED battalion, the Scardian Royal Navy and former members of the Hiitengumi.

Anti-Tenik supporters, the Gunslinger Association, and the loyal DarkSEED and TIRS agents of Rufus Tenik began preparations to invade Asrond and liberate the main Tenik HQ with Izheveskian and Scardian Royal Military Support.

Breland City however... was left relatively in the tight clutches of the CKB. The Director of Shipping and Resources, Lucius Lockheed was still under their thumb, given Nora had no business sense- she let him live in order to keep the production line well greased and moving. There was no aid for Breland... well, conventionally that is...

“What, you think conventionality is a choice here? I wouldn’t be reaching out to you like this if I had a better option, hell a worse option. Any other option. No I wouldn’t be contemplating striking up such an unconventional and down right insane option like this. I’d rather introduce my wives to one another.”

Awkward pause and complete silence for a very very short… long pause.

“Ok, probably not that…

But it's ah close… 2nd?”

Shaking his head Lucky Lucy, Lucius Lockheed ignored the thoughts suddenly plaguing his mind and got back to the business at hand.

“Look here is the thing, I need to guarantee this happens, and you… You are a guaranteed thing. So I’m willing to offer… oh let’s say the entire building, that’s everything attached permanently to the foundation, hell including the foundation.”

He pauses as he listens to the voice on the other end of the phone, as one unit of the CKB is replaced by another for his protection. More like his imprisonment, but so far it has never actually been called anything of the sort. Just pretense really.

“Well, I don’t kno… no, no wait I do know. Now where is it, oh yup here it is.”

He rifles around on the top of his office desk for a moment looking for something. Stretching it out eyeballs the blueprints carefully of a large construct.

“Now… what if, just say for a moment you relocated the entire thing, say to a private location that would be most beneficial to your interest. Something that if it just happened to be where it shouldn’t be, and couldn’t possibly be built there, and you owned it. You could make a claim on the surrounding lands, or at least the argument of ownership to solid ground and being the legal owners of the structure, of this magnitude, who could demand it’s removal. Forget how embarrassed they would look for not noticing it being moved there in the first place. It would make a mighty fine point. Could even take advantage of all the best features.

Come on, you know it’s a good idea…

Ok, ok. I’ll throw in all of the security features surveillance, lockdown, hell I’ll let you choose the manner of dealing with anyone still inside the building when it comes into your possession. Entirely up to you what you want to do with it and them. But I do need all of the items I listed transported to the Lockheed Shipping facility I designated earlier.

I’m just covering my bases here, you know as well as I do that it takes more than just luck to make a good contract that everyone can be satisfied with when it’s fulfilled and concluded

It’s a deal. Excellent, but I want a sandwich to mark the finalization of this. What? I’m hungry and when this is all over I’m going to be even hungrier. I don't doubt it. Well it has been nice doing business with you, and I’ll see to the paperwork. Yes that obviously will have to be included in your part of the deal, it goes with the building of course. In fact I’ll sign it right now so you can begin whenever it’s convenient for you.”

Searching around for a pen, Lucius signs a rather thin document which apparently is the contract for the sale of a building which he owns.

“Wait, what was that? Thirty minutes? Well I suppose it can’t be helped. A deal is a deal, now then I need a sandwich.”

He says as he hangs up the phone with a slight grin on his face.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

CAIT SITH likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Empty Signed Sealed and...

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:18 pm

Lucius stood with one hand resting on the phone and his other holding the pen he had signed the contract with.  He stood looking about the penthouse suite and office he had been assigned to, and basically held prisoner in.  

“I think I should get a drink to start things off, twenty nine minutes thirty seconds and counting,  Hey Morris you want a drink too.”

Lucius spoke to the guard on duty inside his penthouse suite.  Of course the guard wasn’t for his protection, it was for “his Protection”, one guard he shrugged as he looked from the document freshly signed on his desk to the man named Morris.

“How long have you been my personal guard here now?”

It was idle chatter really, he had no desire to hear the answer.  He had already made his decision, and the dice were cast.  Lu flipped the pen into the air catching with the hand from the phone jabbing it tip down into the contract he had signed with it but a moment before.  Thud, smash, shatter.  Morris’s limp body lay on the floor broken fragments of glass rattled on the floor and on top of him. Lucius stood above the man sipping from a tall glass held to his lips in his left hand while his right uncurled from a fist light trickling from his knuckles.

“Honestly, it’s nothing personal kid, but I’m not in the business of being a kept man.  Maybe you’ll wake up in time to escape.   Probably not though.”

Leaning down he picked up a small device hanging off of Morris’s wrist.  A smirk crossed his face as he pressed the button on the device.  A panic button if you will, a summons for all available personnel to come running fully armed.  Lucius had a full blown grin on his face as he swallowed the rest of his drink just as the doors to his suite burst open.

“If I ever employ someone who responds as slow as you guys do I’d fire them and impoverish their families.  Honestly and you call yourselves professionals.”

“You’re going to come with us, by order of Nora Fallensky, crippled and broken if need be Mr. Lucius Balthazar Lockeed…

He smiled knowing what was about to happen since they dared to say his full name… it’s cursed you know, his name can not be said, nor his initials spoken aloud with out

It was unsettling for the CKB guards who were the first responders to the situation, and their ultimatum which produced the eerie lightning and laughter curse for speaking Lucius’s name aloud.  In a strange twist it was a shock and awe technique that he used to his full advantage at every possible opportunity.  Usually he spoke it himself for the effect, but sometimes, like now for instance, someone else was caught off guard by the curses odd effect.

“It’s the right moment to strike!”

Lightning quick, Lucius moved from the fallen guard to the opposite side of the room, splitting the guards who were still entering and demanding his immediate surrender.  A streak of light remaining as an after image tracking his movements shortly after that fact.  Too fast for the eye to see, Lucius had already struck four of the guards, sending them to the ground clutching the points of impact from his fists.  The other guards had time to track his movement by the light trail in his wake.  But they were still too slow to react to his ungodly speed.  

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland 2Q==

With a smooth flick and swish of his wrist and arm his yoyo shot out striking first one then the rest of the first responders with more force than his fists had the previous five guards.  With a sneer he turned to the doorway and looked outside.  The hallway was empty.  He had time yet so he walked back across the room to his desk looking down once again at the contract still twenty six minutes and eighteen seconds to go.  So much time remaining before the contract would be enacted in full.

“Plenty of time for another drink I think.”

Lucius casually strolled around to refill his glass that he left by Morris once again.  So many things to do, and only twenty six minutes to do them in he thought to himself with the glint of a smile on his lips.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland Empty Re: The Blood which flows through the streets of Breland

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down