Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters

Go down

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters Empty Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters

Post  Lady Reiko Hime Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:55 am

A somewhat 'fan shaped'  building atop the roof of 'The Fox Hole' with no visible way to enter without scaling the side of the building overlooking the coast, (and a 350 rocky drop off into a canal), and entering via the balcony. Given she is a Kitsune, she can simply enter without such frivolity such as the need of a 'door'.

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters 7451ec911073fcf4df04a7e6f3d8b75f
(Morning)

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters A6142ebb482a9116a7aeabf6fbb38098
(Evening)

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters 511c9b31006043580c4832dd84661aec
(Night)

Inside has all the amenities one could ask for in a private room. A small kitchen area, a large closet, a master bath, and a circular, beautiful marble room with pink and purple accents. A large Queen Sized bed with see through purple drapes is set to the side, opposite of a dresser and a stuff bear given to her a long time ago by a sweet mortal admirer. A vanity is left of the bed, as is the balcony overlooking the coast with glass doors and dark purple curtains pulled aside. The circular portion of the room is also a hidden 'lift' and has the ability to descend into the Main Foyer of The Fox Hole's 2nd floor if necessary.
Lady Reiko Hime
Lady Reiko Hime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters Empty Re: Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters

Post  Lady Reiko Hime Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:50 am

The ninetailed kitsune laid back in the steamy bath, kiseru in hand, her tails sloshing the water all across her curvy body:

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters Lady_Reiko_naked_with_pipe

Lady Reiko Hime, the proprietress of 'The Fox Hole' was a short stacked fox-girl with long raven hair and large yellow eyes, and was now on the line with her 'bosses' goons...

"What do you mean 'Mr. and Mrs. Jay ate 90% of my previous staff...?! How the hell am I to bloody make due with a literal skeleton crew??" She shouted over the phone, shaking her head, sitting up in the bath with one arm across her huge rack. "I am down to three girls now! Four if you count myself! You better send some more my way if you expect Mr. Jay to get a steady flow of cash again, almost all the previous profits went back to repairing the mess he and his repulsive wife left when those 'two boys' were making hell here!" she paused, then blinked, holding the phone to her lips and shouting: "I don't care if she's in the room with me now! I know what she looks like, and I'll tell it how it is!"

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters 4ofSwords-220903-Maldora_Comm_sm

The woman... was quite a nasty slug, just like her husband...

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters JabbaPromo-0

Both were a rare type of monster whom could eat you, and... that was that. No reviving, no afterlife. Nothing to bring home to lay to rest. Nothing. And they say its due to the way their insides are made up- you just get trapped inside and suffer a slow, painful, agonizing death... or so they 'say'. Still... Reiko wasn't willing to find out. Hell, their acids were so powerful, her one anti-digestive outfit for the freaks who get off on eating her supposedly doesn't work with Mr. Jay and his Wife's stomachs...

"I know the penalty, but where I'm sitting right now, they can't afford to 'off me'. I need people if I'm to make any progress, so its his own damn fault he decided to have the 'munchies' while I was renovating the Fox Hole. So someone on your end get your act together, and do it, NOW!" She barked, before slamming the phone and falling back into the hot water again, splashing bubbles everywhere as she folded her arms across her chest and angrily chewed on the end of her pipe; causing the gold thing to bob up and down as she exhaled smoke from her flared nostrils. The kit's deadline was getting close, but most of that time was used repairing the Fox back to her original glory. Holes were patched, windows fixed, a more secure entrance was developed- all things to keep the place in order were made. She even opened up the other side of the building as regular tenement house, apartments for anyone who'd pay the rent. She needed all the money she could right now, and she hoped that succubus, Zaehnore, and her 'snake friend' managed to rob that bank without a hitch! She was going to get a healthy chunk of that change to help speed things along with Mr. Jay's ever gluttonous and greedy requests for capital. They should be back soon... grr... She thought, as her tails teased her plush flesh and helped wash away the troubles.

She couldn't sit here any longer, she needed to get up and move. She stood up from the bath, the water sloshing as she immediately withdrew herself from the comfort and heat into the cooler air. She walked over to her silk kimono, snapping her fingers as she let her body become reathed in flames to dry off the water, shaking her hair and tails free of excess before reaching her clothing. "I don't see why that bastard ate my former crew. Its an outrage!" She slipped the dainty thing over her naked frame, adjusting her huge breasts before letting them fall and bounce with a healthy heftness!

Lady Reiko Hime's Sleeping Quarters 94421924_p0

"I need to bring in interest to the Hole now, or I'll never get out of this 'other hole'! UGH!" she grumbled, rolling her large, yellow eyes irritatedly before heading out.
Lady Reiko Hime
Lady Reiko Hime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down