Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Tsuya's Quarters

2 posters

Go down

Lady Tsuya's Quarters Empty Lady Tsuya's Quarters

Post  Gianna Ashwood Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:28 pm

(from here)

Gianna left her room and promptly headed through the corridors of her airship, headed up a flight of steps and into what the crew called the 'first class' wing. She made her way deliberately at a slower pace, as to not arrive so eagerly before the Beijionese Benefactor. Oh how she loathed this expedition thus far, and she was going to make a note of it if it wasn't going to be brought up! I am tired of this endless desert, a damn desert island would be a better paradise! She mentally griped about her situation, stuck in a fucking desert with a flaky and scatterbrained Noble who was eccentric as the damn Quicksilver's and Chesluk families combined! She then appeared before the door to the Beijionese Nobel.

KnockKnockKnock...

"My Lady, it's Captain Ashwood, may I enter?" She asked, awaiting her benefactor's reply. Still... Lady Tsuya wasn't all that bad. She helped bring her Dominating Phoenix to life, and with her money... Gianna was able to fly again. And she could put up with a few of the noble's eccentricities if it meant she could continue flying her lovely airship, the Flying Pussywillow!
Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Lady Tsuya's Quarters Empty Re: Lady Tsuya's Quarters

Post  Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:40 pm

"Ah, enter." Tsuya says as the door opens. The room is in disarray, books littering the floor and stacked up in neat piles... and sitting in the leather backed chair, the red haired noble lowers her book and smiles. "Ah there you are captain!"

Lady Tsuya's Quarters Oda_nobunaga_and_oda_nobunaga_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_ushi_uta__7adca197fd07d09f73aeb219d0

She was completely naked, save her cape draping her shoulders. "Enter, enter! You're letting the draft in!" She smirked, returning her gaze to her book. "Are we yet closer to the ruins?" She asked, unashamed of her lack of modesty, with one leg crossing the other as she thumbed through the history book written by the late Richard Lionheart, the former DarkSEED General and Historian.
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gianna Ashwood Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:51 pm

Gianna blinked, feeling red and warmth hit her face. "...L-L-Lady...." She stammered, before quickly entering, slamming the door behind her quickly! "Wh-why are you naked?!" She screamed, looking around for something to cover the woman's beauty, running to the windows to yank the curtain off. "Wh-what if someone saw you my Lady?! This ship's full of creepy perverted men and women who haven't had a lay in months!!" She screamed, trying to yank the curtains off the rings!
Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Gianna Ashwood wrote:Gianna blinked, feeling red and warmth hit her face. "...L-L-Lady...." She stammered, before quickly entering, slamming the door behind her quickly! "Wh-why are you naked?!" She screamed, looking around for something to cover the woman's beauty, running to the windows to yank the curtain off. "Wh-what if someone saw you my Lady?! This ship's full of creepy perverted men and women who haven't had a lay in months!!" She screamed, trying to yank the curtains off the rings!

Tsuya raised a brow. "My, are you flustered?" She smirked. "What so wrong lounging in the nude, in the comfort of one's own room? I do it anytime I need to think. It's quite therapeutic and always helps me gather my thoughts when I have so much stress... you should try it! We're both women! There is no shame between comrades!" She chuckled, closing the book, uncrossed her legs and stood up, her naked body jiggling as she moved about the room. She picked up another book and rummaged through it. "Horny men and women are the least of my worries, Miss Captain, heh." She explained. "Anyway, are we still set for the ruins?" She asked, looming over the shorter woman's shoulder, her crimson eyes glancing down from her curtain of crimson hair... her rouge lips rising into a playful smirk.
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gianna Ashwood Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:52 pm

Lady Tsuya is far more than eccentric! She thought, the woman now skulking behind her, causing her to let go of the curtains with a short yelp!

Lady Tsuya's Quarters Dddhna5-3951ccf3-eb9a-4c5b-ab2a-05a544ac0e51.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkaG5hNS0zOTUxY2NmMy1lYjlhLTRjNWItYWIyYS0wNWE1NDRhYzBlNTEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Gianna continued to fluster, looking over to the Beijionese Noble and Benefactor as she continued to parade herself naked throughout her untidy quarters! "N-no, mam, I mean yes... we're still on course, but I think I'll decline your offer, I'm fine with what I have on, wearing clothes." She explained, blushing terribly and backing away-into the Lady's desk, her eyes leaving the Nobel's for a moment to glance back, before readjusting her position and sidestepping around the desk and the naked Tsuya. "Madam, its simply... inappropriate for travel. I mean, if we have an emergency, you realize you'd have to evacuate as you are? That would be most... impractical, and furthermore inapprop-I-I-I already said that..." She coughed into her gloved hand and backed away. "On that-that note, I suggest we direct the Freefalling Titie- er, Bouncing Betty-er... my ship to an established port for resupply instead? Afterall, we have been flying in the same direction for days, and there has been no sight of the ruins. As Captain, it would be in our best interest to keep our eyes abreast, --above the horizon! My Lady... *ahem*" She coughed into her fist again, her eyes away from distractions with her head turned.
Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:18 am

Tsuya raised a brow at the captain's antics, backed a short way then took a seat on the floor, using a pile of books for support for her back. "Thats a shame, its rare to come across a woman with a similar bodyshape to myself... makes us almost bosom buddies, don't it?" She chuckled.

Lady Tsuya's Quarters File

"Hmm... no, we'll keep the course as scheduled. I've poured over the mountains of paperwork and history books, the palace is out here and its not as hidden nor destroyed as us Southerners think. The people of Domescadia know its location, and the esteemed Professor Lionheart states the palace lies northeast of the old ruins we passed days ago." She explained. "We should be there, anytime, keep the course Captain."
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gianna Ashwood Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:06 am

Gianna blushed. "I...thank you?" She coughed, turning to face her with a frown. "No disrespect, but why? Why are you following the publications of a madman? The disgrace from my home country? Sir Lionheart was a traitorous man who bordered on absolute lunacy, why trust his ramblings?" She asked, frowning. "We have been drifting for days, there's nothing out here my Lady, the crew, myself included, are losing morale by the bloody day...we grow tired of endless stretches of sand and rock, we need to set sail for greener pastures... literally!" She exhaled, panting. It was hard to get your thoughts off your chest when the woman in front of you had a bigger one and was baring it without any sense of modesty...

Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:55 am

Gianna Ashwood wrote:Gianna blushed. "I...thank you?" She coughed, turning to face her with a frown. "No disrespect, but why? Why are you following the publications of a madman? The disgrace from my home country? Sir Lionheart was a traitorous man who bordered on absolute lunacy, why trust his ramblings?" She asked, frowning. "We have been drifting for days, there's nothing out here my Lady, the crew, myself included, are losing morale by the bloody day...we grow tired of endless stretches of sand and rock, we need to set sail for greener pastures... literally!" She exhaled, panting. It was hard to get your thoughts off your chest when the woman in front of you had a bigger one and was baring it without any sense of modesty...

Tsuya shrugged. "The man was a scholar before he was a General, just because he became a despicable bastard doesn't mean he wasn't great, and his maps and studies are impeccable and still provide scholars with in depth knowledge that would be otherwise forgotten." She explained, standing back up, throwing back the folds of her cape. "Any case... we must continue as scheduled. Trust me my friend, our goal is close in sight, we just need a tad more patience." She smirked, patting the Captain's shoulder. "Now then, shall we get back to our expected duties or shall I brew us some tea?" She asked, batting her long lashes, her head tilted slightly to the right.
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gianna Ashwood Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:02 am

Gianna's mouth was agape for a moment, before she closed it, looking irritated. "...Very well, we'll keep to the course... but we need results, I don't know how much longer we can bare these conditions..." She says, shaking her head to decline tea time. She turned for the door, and was halfway out it when she looked over her shoulder to the Noble. "My Lady..." she paused, and then closed her eyes and sighed. "Nevermind." She left the room, closing the door behind her. Outside in the hall, she took a moment to gather her thoughts... should she continue with this mindless madness? Or should she go over her benefactor's head, and turn the ship elsewhere... She deliberated this, while making way for the bridge.
Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down