Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain's Quarters

2 posters

Go down

Captain's Quarters Empty Captain's Quarters

Post  Gianna Ashwood Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:25 pm

Captain's Quarters Dddeb99-774f041a-4672-4f55-8e5f-1ab0bcb2d8b2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkZWI5OS03NzRmMDQxYS00NjcyLTRmNTUtOGU1Zi0xYWIwYmNiMmQ4YjIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

A decent sized room originally tailored to Rufus Tenik's tastes, before he turned down the ship. The Captain, Gianna Ashwood, has since reserved this room as her personal office and sleeping quarters on the upper deck. The windows allow her to see out to the world and all its beauty and terror from up high. A desk with a laptop, a few other amenities lie within...
Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Captain's Quarters Empty Re: Captain's Quarters

Post  Gianna Ashwood Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:34 am

Captain Gianna Ashwood stepped out of her shower, towel wrapped around her curvaceous 5'8 frame, the steam still bellowing out of the bathroom's entrance as she entered her quarters. She was the pilot of her Invincible Victory, or Grand Platapus... the name of her ever changing vessel which made it hard for air traffic control to radio her. Some outposts thought her airship was a smuggler or pirate vessel because of it! She had to deal with some obnoxious free roaming desert clan, wanting to shoot her out of the sky for fear she was going to land the Goliath onto their camp, and raid them! A bunch of desert thieves... why would I even want to rob from them when they rob from themselves? She thought, pouting as she dried out her long, crimson hair. She had gotten so angry negotiating with the idiot on the radio she took an emergency shower just to calm herself down. "We shouldn't even be in this desert wasteland..." She mumbled, looking in the mirror, running a brush through her long and crimson locks. Lady Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi... one hell of a name, a mouthful to say as it was to type out on reports, was the brainchild of this expedition. "Take the Limbus to the reaches of the desert in search of a bunch of treasure from the decrepit ruins of Abdel Adham... the place should have been blasted to hell, what treasure is their to find from over 300 years ago, anyhow?" She complained, sitting in front of the mirror, towel barely wrapped around her as the sky in the window behind her passed by. They were in flight, still flying well over the Domescadian desert, again in the middle of nowhere. "Lady Hitsotsu....Tsuya...plan better pan out, I'm getting tired of this tan sea of rocks and emptiness." She puffed her cheeks in dismay. Still, Tsuya was funding this, paying for all the bells and whistles, chartering her out for this work. She shouldn't complain, but still... this was a lot of work for a bunch of pile of rocks. Not to mention shot at, yelled at by some roaming tic living off the ground, not a single cask of Feniran Red left in provisions...ugh, this is such a waste of time! She internally grumbles.
Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:28 pm

"Captain... Captain...?" Came Lady Tsuya Hitotsuyangi's voice through the intercom on the Captain's desk. "Could you please, have a word with me in my quarters? I'd very much appreciate that." The eccentric Beijionese noble requested, before hanging up.
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Tsuya Hitotsuyanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gianna Ashwood Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:15 pm

Gianna jumped at the sound of her rooms com, and slowly slumped back into her seat behind her desk. "Ugh..." She groaned. Just out of the shower, not even dressed yet, and she was all ready getting requests from her ladyship. She leaned over the desk, her voluminous bust obscured by a tightly wrapped towel, squished against the surface while reaching for the console, tapping a button. "Aye aye... I'll be on my way shortly, my Lady..." She says, assuredly enough before sighing and peeling away from the desk, her bosom bouncing uncontrollably. "Can't very well show up like this... if my first mate sees me like this, that muscle head would get the wrong idea... again." She groaned.

Captain's Quarters __fujimaru_ritsuka_and_napoleon_bonaparte_fate_gra_by_gianaloneheart_dddh6qg-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTA1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDljZGFmNzYtMmZlNS00MGQyLTkzN2EtNWZkMTE1ZjE0YzM3XC9kZGRoNnFnLWIwMzI5MTkyLWY3NDktNDRjMC1hZDE1LTgwYjhhZTgxZGIzNy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
(Flashback: "Hello, Captain~")

She shivered, shaking her head of the image. "Well..." She stood up from her seat and pulled the side of her towel away, slinking her celestial body out of it~

Her naked flesh bounced and bobbled, and she reached into her drawer for her spandex thong and bra, her uniform in the corner of the room hanging by the hook.

"All this time in the desert..." She continued to mumble, slipping her skimpy thong up between her shapely legs.

Captain's Quarters __honolulu_azur_lane_drawn_by_3104_3104milkshake___by_gianaloneheart_ddde41i-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQxMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkZTQxaS05ZmEzYzVkZi0xM2UwLTQzYjMtYTZmNi1hYmQ2OGIyOTNlMWEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"...and I've yet to get a chance to see a desert rose... damn things really are rare." She grumbles, snapping the skinny straps of her thong against her hips, and then slipped her bra around her bouncy, defiant breasts. "Oh... how I long for a forest... a jungle even, anywhere but the bloody desert!" She groans, adjusting her tits appropriately.

Captain's Quarters __honolulu_azur_lane_drawn_by_nekoshoko__0fd87f8c5_by_gianaloneheart_ddde5z3-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTkzMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkZTV6My1jMTY1NTUyNS0zNmUzLTRjOTktYjI2YS0yYTk4MGFlYTUzZTcucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She slipped her bra's fabric around as she went to slide into her white uniform. Adjusting her bodice once again upon zipping up, and then slid up her thigh high stockings around her sexy, shapely legs. After attaching the garters, all that was necessary was her cloak and her hat, and slipping into the bladed high heel shoes, Captain Gianna Ashwood was ready to meet with the Lady from Beijio:

Captain's Quarters File_by_gianaloneheart_dddhn9u-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkaG45dS03ZDFkZGZiZC02MzcwLTRmNWEtYjRhMy0zZDcyOTI1NjFlOWQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk3MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Hmp... these Beijionese nobles and their oddities... they can almost be refined, but they do ask for a lot... and dream big. Hopefully she's going to give into reason, and have me reset our course to Beijio... anywhere but this damn stretch of nothingness..." She sighed, adjusting her breasts again, tugged at the edges of her short skirt and then left with her cloak slung around her shoulders, the door locking upon her leave.

(to here)
Gianna Ashwood
Gianna Ashwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down