Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely Forest Path...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lonely Forest Path... Empty Lonely Forest Path...

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:43 am

"Tralala~ Tralala~ I'mma Yuki-he-may~" Sang a rather spirituous young looking woman. She was rather striking with icy blue hair and eyes and a very distinct and playful looking outfit:

Lonely Forest Path... Yukihime_Strangesky_Lighter_blue_by_herself_sm

She was in fact a famous 'movie director' known as Yukihime 'Strangesky'; famed for making the rather esoteric cult movie 'Ballad of the Skystranger' and 'Penguinbo Parts 1-9' among other strange documentaries and commercials. To say that the Dhampir Yukiona was a bit 'strange' was giving the gal, a mother of... one! no credit!

"I'mma Yuki-He---" she paused her singsong nonsense as she was passing over a rock, catching a glint of something in the distance! "What is that?" She cooed, blinking her large blue eyes. She then quickly moved herself over to the object, before passing them by accident, and realizing they weren't an object at all, but a people! "Hey!" She called down to them, bending over to meet them at their level.

Lonely Forest Path... Yukihime_Bent_over

"What you doin'? Layin' in the middle of the forest naked like that?" Yuki asked the slumbering stranger with a big smile on her face!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lonely Forest Path... Empty Isekaied from another world's dream...

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:10 am

One moment she was being shit out of a dragon, as a skeletal mess for having disturbed its treasures, the next moment, Saoirse O'Neil found herself waking up to the sound of someone trying to get her attention.

"What you doin'? Layin' in the middle of the forest naked like that?"

The words confused her, and the red head winked open her eyes. Slowly, her vision returned as she moaned weakly. She felt cold, tired, hungry... but her hand wasn't throbbing anymore. "Wha...huh...?" She blinked the blurriness from her long lashes, and then stared at... some woman's ass?

Sersh quickly shot her body up, and then realized her large breasts were flopping freely. "Wha-wha?!" She screamed, glancing down at herself then the strange, blue haired woman. "Where the fuck am I? How did I get into a fucking forest?! W-where the zombies- eyuhh..." She moaned, falling to her knees, understanding she was naked in the middle of a woods in front of some blueberry snow cone of a woman!

Lonely Forest Path... Saoirse_naked_bigger

She noticed some troubling things however. Her orange dye had seemingly gone out of her scarlet hair, only leaving a slight orange tinge. The other thing was she now had a mole on her right breast. I know that wasn't there before!! What the fuck is going on?! She mentally cried, looking at her open hands, then glanced up at the woman still presenting her ass to her! "W-why do I keep running into people with blue hair?!" She screamed. "Who are you, where the hell are we, why the fuck am I naked?!" She screamed covering herself the best she could as her long scarlet hair fell against her naked back! She maintained her distance from this new weirdo, she wasn't going to take any chances! Especially since she was now stripped of everything!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yukihime Strangesky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lonely Forest Path... Empty Re: Lonely Forest Path...

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:45 pm

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:One moment she was being shit out of a dragon, as a skeletal mess for having disturbed its treasures, the next moment, Saoirse O'Neil found herself waking up to the sound of someone trying to get her attention.

The words confused her, and the red head winked open her eyes. Slowly, her vision returned as she moaned weakly. She felt cold, tired, hungry... but her hand wasn't throbbing anymore. "Wha...huh...?" She blinked the blurriness from her long lashes, and then stared at... some woman's ass?

Sersh quickly shot her body up, and then realized her large breasts were flopping freely. "Wha-wha?!" She screamed, glancing down at herself then the strange, blue haired woman. "Where the fuck am I? How did I get into a fucking forest?! W-where the zombies- eyuhh..." She moaned, falling to her knees, understanding she was naked in the middle of a woods in front of some blueberry snow cone of a woman!

She noticed some troubling things however. Her orange dye had seemingly gone out of her scarlet hair, only leaving a slight orange tinge. The other thing was she now had a mole on her right breast. I know that wasn't there before!! What the fuck is going on?! She mentally cried, looking at her open hands, then glanced up at the woman still presenting her ass to her! "W-why do I keep running into people with blue hair?!" She screamed. "Who are you, where the hell are we, why the fuck am I naked?!" She screamed covering herself the best she could as her long scarlet hair fell against her naked back! She maintained her distance from this new weirdo, she wasn't going to take any chances! Especially since she was now stripped of everything!

"...huh?" Yukihime blinked as the woman spoke a strange dialect of Scardian. "...you a Leprechaun?" She asked, still upside down, ass presented towards the red head, which now began to sway in a playful manner. "Kinda rude to ask a Strangersky some questions when she finds you naked in the woods, but very well!" she began, and then fixed her posture and hunkered down on a rock. "To start from the beginning, I'mma Yukihime~ Yukihime Strangesky!" She introduced herself with a beaming bright smile, her short ice blue hair swaying in a cool wind that chilled the naked red head to her bone no doubt! "Your guess is as good as mine Red! Somewhere in the Beijio Mountains- its heavily forested around the base of them, which is where we are- the Great Beijio Woods! Though its rare to encounter naked people here... I mean, I asked you first! Its not like everyone tramps about in nothing but--- wait, no, never mind thats a thing..." she corrected herself looking up and placing a finger on the corner of her mouth.

She then blinked at Red and smirked. "Your figure though is what most people would call... desirable. If your out here naked, theres only a handful of possibilities. One, you're an idiot. Two, you escaped Mr. Jay's funhouse in which case, you're best bet is to keep running. Three, you're a Lycanthrope, four-" she continued, no longer paying attention to Saoirse.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:55 pm

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:One moment she was being shit out of a dragon, as a skeletal mess for having disturbed its treasures, the next moment, Saoirse O'Neil found herself waking up to the sound of someone trying to get her attention.

"...huh?" Yukihime blinked as the woman spoke a strange dialect of Scardian. "...you a Leprechaun?" She asked, still upside down, ass presented towards the red head, which now began to sway in a playful manner. "Kinda rude to ask a Strangersky some questions when she finds you naked in the woods, but very well!" she began, and then fixed her posture and hunkered down on a rock. "To start from the beginning, I'mma Yukihime~ Yukihime Strangesky!" She introduced herself with a beaming bright smile, her short ice blue hair swaying in a cool wind that chilled the naked red head to her bone no doubt! "Your guess is as good as mine Red! Somewhere in the Beijio Mountains- its heavily forested around the base of them, which is where we are- the Great Beijio Woods! Though its rare to encounter naked people here... I mean, I asked you first! Its not like everyone tramps about in nothing but--- wait, no, never mind thats a thing..." she corrected herself looking up and placing a finger on the corner of her mouth.

She then blinked at Red and smirked. "Your figure though is what most people would call... desirable. If your out here naked, theres only a handful of possibilities. One, you're an idiot. Two, you escaped Mr. Jay's funhouse in which case, you're best bet is to keep running. Three, you're a Lycanthrope, four-" she continued, no longer paying attention to Saoirse.

"A Lepre...what?!" she gasped, blinking at this blue haired woman. She was not making any sense and she was now getting terrified. Mr. Jay? Joker? Lycanthropes? What the fuck is she spouting out about?! She screamed internally. She didn't know where she was, how she got there and why the woman in front of her decided to skip wearing her panties! And the way she pointed out her figure which made her cover herself tighter not that it did the red head any good, made her think she'd gone insane.

She's not looking at me, she keeps spouting nonsense...gonna make a break for it now! I need find someone who can actually help! She mentally screamed. As 'Yukihime' or so she so introduced herself as continued to babble on, Saoirse backed away slowly and as soon as she was past some bushes, turned tail and fled!

"Gotta be something out here that can tell me where the FUCK I AM!" Sersh screamed! Her freckled body jiggling and swaying in the cast off rays of light that fell through the canopy of these large redwoods and sequoias. Am I in California...? What the hell happened to me?! Saoirse mentally screamed as her terrified green eyes glanced left and right, looking for some sort of sign or way out of this place!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:55 pm

"Six you're also a sky stranger like my hubby! Well, sorta... we never officially tied the knot but anyway I digress! It's too dangerous to prance about naked in these part of the woods as there are plenty of monsters roaming about who'd just as easily turn you into a meal or turn you over to Mr. Ja-" she paused, and realized Saoirse was no longer with her. "Huh.. welp, she's dead." She sighed. Still, not one to give up that quickly, she stood up and began following Red's tracks, in case she caught up with the woman- before she got killed! "Tsk Tsk, Sky Strangers, amiright?" She rolled her eyes, giggling as she ran after Red.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Leland McKelly and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:59 am

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:"Six you're also a sky stranger like my hubby! Well, sorta... we never officially tied the knot but anyway I digress! It's too dangerous to prance about naked in these part of the woods as there are plenty of monsters roaming about who'd just as easily turn you into a meal or turn you over to Mr. Ja-" she paused, and realized Saoirse was no longer with her. "Huh.. welp, she's dead." She sighed. Still, not one to give up that quickly, she stood up and began following Red's tracks, in case she caught up with the woman- before she got killed! "Tsk Tsk, Sky Strangers, amiright?" She rolled her eyes, giggling as she ran after Red.

Saoirse was running through the thick of the woods now mind you, naked as the day she was born- limbs smacking sensitive places, causing all sorts of cuts and scrapes across her body from her neck down to her feet. "Ouch ouch ouch...! Dammit, where the hell is the road?!" the red head screamed as she slid down a bank on her heels, wincing from the pain. Okay... gotta think. I was in Raccoon City one moment, then that Dr. Greg guy slipped me something.. I met that dragon and... it ate me. Okay. Okay... DOESN'T EXPLAIN SHIT!!! She screams internally!

Saoirse then found herself walking in thick mud! "Eyuuuck, what the hell man?! Shit, I'm going to kick the ass of the bastard who removed my boots...!" She screamed when she heard something snapping in the brush to her right. "Huh?!" She gasped, looking sharply to the row of high brush, but saw nothing. "Jesus... these surroundings are getting me jumpy." She sighed, when she suddenly heard an unnervingly loud 'croaking' sound behind her. She looked over her shoulder, and with wide emerald eyes she spotted something completely unnatural!

Lonely Forest Path... Flybreath

Are you FUCKING ME?! The red head mentally screamed at the sight of an oversized frog simply blinking at her! I don't know where the fuck this place is-! She tried to move her legs, but found her ankles were stuck in the thick mud! Even worse, just as she'd imagined and seen on Animal Planet, the damn tongue of the creature lashed out and wrapped its sticky, warm tongue around her hips! "Oh no!" Saoirse screams! -but one thing's clear-!

Lonely Forest Path... Snagged

"Wahhaaaaaaaaa!!" Cried the hapless red head who was pulled away from the mud by immense strength! -looks like we're not in Kansas, Todo!! Saoirse's green eyes locked with the open mouth of the giant frog, screaming as it got close quick!!

Lonely Forest Path... 1541021445.leonheart54115_throat

ULP!

Saoirse's entire upper body was swallowed up by the lucky Gailden Giant Frog, the happy amphibian taking much delight in the red head's unique and distinct flavour! Its rough, and rather bumpy tongue was quite suspicious, but needless to say, it began to lather and rub across her stomach and between her thick, kicking thighs repeatedly and ecstatically!

Lonely Forest Path... Saoirse_frog_food

"MMMMMPPHHHH!!!?" Saoirse's muffled screams could be heard within as she kicked her thick, shapely legs! He well rounded ass jiggled and bounced in the maw as it chewed on her with small, barely sharp teeth- used mostly to snag prey and keep it in its mouth! She felt it assaulting her uncovered pussy, which made the red head squirm with mixed emotions- fear, hatred and anger, partial enjoyment, and confusion. "OH MY GOD, THIS THING IS GONNA EAT ME ALIVE....!!" Screamed Saoirse, whose eyes were small green dots now showing pure terror as she was already breast deep within the creature's awful, disgusting stomach! It smelled like barf, and she would hurl too had she had any food in her stomach! The stomach surrounding her looked small... how did it believe it could swallow her curvaceous body whole?! "No no no!! This is NOT how my day was supposed to start! God DAMN YOU! LET. ME. OUUUUUT!!" She shrieked, kicking her thick thighs fiercely outside the mouth, wiggling her hips even as she moaned from the tongue's invasive movements!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:31 am

"Hmm... I can smell her blood. She went this way...? Such an odd choice, given there's Galideno Giant Frogs over in that direction. Maybe she really is a noobie after all?" the blue haired Yukihime thought and then followed the scent and physical trail. Soon enough, she found her...

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse's entire upper body was swallowed up by the lucky Gailden Giant Frog, the happy amphibian taking much delight in the red head's unique and distinct flavour! Its rough, and rather bumpy tongue was quite suspicious, but needless to say, it began to lather and rub across her stomach and between her thick, kicking thighs repeatedly and ecstatically!  

"MMMMMPPHHHH!!!?" Saoirse's muffled screams could be heard within as she kicked her thick, shapely legs! He well rounded ass jiggled and bounced in the maw as it chewed on her with small, barely sharp teeth- used mostly to snag prey and keep it in its mouth! She felt it assaulting her uncovered pussy, which made the red head squirm with mixed emotions- fear, hatred and anger, partial enjoyment, and confusion.

"Oh dear..." she sighed, looking down at the creature with its squirming prey from a higher elevation-

-upside down. Again.

"Well nuts, that's too bad, Red..." Said the spritely Yukihime. "Its in bad taste to interrupt someone when they're eating after all! I'll just wait till he finishes. You'll be fiiiine! Best get accustomed to it while you're at it!" was the icy haired woman's reply!!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saoirse O'Neil and Terra Navalise like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:42 am

Lonely Forest Path... 1541021445.leonheart54115_throat

Saoirse struggled as the undulating throat continued to tickle and push against her naked, struggling frame. She kicked hard as she could, but it was no use, she was becoming frog food!

This is totally not how I pictured my day! What the fuck?! GOD can't anything be normal anymore?! Shit man, shit! I'm gonna fucking die!! The red head screamed internally, as her thick legs kicked fiercely, her shapely body being quickly gulped down now! "Shit-shit-shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-!" Saoirse shrieked as more of her body spilled into the wretched belly of the beast! It smelled to high heaven, and the fluids were warm and uncomfortably sticky as her 5'7, curvy frame was swallowed up by the giant frog...! Outside, her pedaling feet were slowly vanishing down the throat with her shapely legs; their struggles in sync with the sound of the creature's gluttonous swallows of saliva and its sticky throats muscular movements!

Ulp...ulp...ulp...ULP!

Lonely Forest Path... 9974b7e488201cda5054bba1b75452a4

With a snap back of its head and torso, it closed its slimy jaws and blinked its eyes individually as soon as it swallowed deeply-

GLURK!

-and then Saoirse's struggling body dipped and vanished. The creature's previously equipped bulbous stomach jounced slightly with movement as muffled cries of disgust could just barely be heard over the groaning of the stomach. Fluids begin to fill the tight, humid chamber and prepare to digest the pretty red head within till there was nothing left but bone and hair...!

Gurgle... Gurgle... Grooooooooooooooan!

Inside...

Lonely Forest Path... Unknown

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggh!! What the HELL man?!" Screamed the upside down, crimson haired damsel! She was wading in disgusting, slimy fluids that tingled like poprocks on the tongue- but across her entire body! If she had thought she was asleep yet, this is where the very notion of that dropped dead in its tracks! "Fuck, FUCK! GOD IT FUCKING REEKS!!" She gagged, kicking and punching the gross, slimy walls enclosed around her! She was tired of this nauseating trip, she just wanted to go home! "Fuck me man...!" She coughed, and parted crimson, slimy bangs from her face, and thought she could hear that blue haired chick again from outside! "HEY! HEY!!! HELP!" Saoirse shrieked, pushing her face against the slimy stomach walls in an attempt to better her chances of getting her message across to the pantless wonder! "PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!"

Saoirse struggles intensified as she began to feel the fluids rise and slosh across her naked, curvaceous body...!

Outside... (again)

The beast opened its mouth as if to yawn, hot air escaping its moist, slimy lips. Saliva still bridged between its upper and lower jaws, and it shook itself and attempted to move with its added weight, and when it realized it could, decided to waddle back to the pond to better digest its pretty meal!

Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:14 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

The beast opened its mouth as if to yawn, hot air escaping its moist, slimy lips. Saliva still bridged between its upper and lower jaws, and it shook itself and attempted to move with its added weight, and when it realized it could, decided to waddle back to the pond to better digest its pretty meal!

"Bye bye Mr. Frog!" Yukihime waved happily, crouched down on a log, watching as the frog vanished through the foliage...

She sighed, sitting there for a couple of minutes, before she blinked. "...I feel like I'm forgetting something...?"

It may have seemed all was lost for Saoirse, when twenty minutes passed with no aid! Her body bounced about inside the creature's rough tummy, when suddenly it got very cold! "Finaaaally! I found ya!" Cried a muffled voice, before the interior of the frog became rock solid ice! Then, with a snap of her finger, all but Saoirse turned into fragmented small shards of ice! Saoirse fell into a pool of muddy water face first that rose over her, but was only barely knee deep!

On the edge of the pond, sat Yukihime, who smirked as she sat on her haunches. "Heya Red! About time I found ya, I killed like, 5 frogs trying to find you!" She giggled happily!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:10 am

Saoirse had still been kicking, screaming and hollering up till a few moments before everything went REALLY cold! "EYAAAAAA--!!" She screamed as she hit the muddy water face first, with a loud splash a few moments after!

It may have seemed all was lost for Saoirse, when twenty minutes passed with no aid! Her body bounced about inside the creature's rough tummy, when suddenly it got very cold! "Finaaaally! I found ya!" Cried a muffled voice, before the interior of the frog became rock solid ice! Then, with a snap of her finger, all but Saoirse turned into fragmented small shards of ice! Saoirse fell into a pool of muddy water face first that rose over her, but was only barely knee deep!

On the edge of the pond, sat Yukihime, who smirked as she sat on her haunches. "Heya Red! About time I found ya, I killed like, 5 frogs trying to find you!" She giggled happily!

The confused, somewhat traumatized red head lay there in the water for a few moments, before pulling herself up, gasping! "PHWAA!! ACk-*cough cough hack*" coughed and hacked the ginger, who stood up with buckled knees, crossing them to try and hide her crotch while also covering her slimy chest with her crossed arms! "W-w-what took you so long?! You WERE R-RIGHT THERE!!" Saoirse screamed at the blue haired woman, with wide green eyes! "H-how the hell di-did you e-e-even ge-get me out?!" she stammered, shivering from the cold after being exposed to the extreme humidity and heat for so long!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:17 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse had still been kicking, screaming and hollering up till a few moments before everything went REALLY cold! "EYAAAAAA--!!" She screamed as she hit the muddy water face first, with a loud splash a few moments after!

The confused, somewhat traumatized red head lay there in the water for a few moments, before pulling herself up, gasping! "PHWAA!! ACk-*cough cough hack*" coughed and hacked the ginger, who stood up with buckled knees, crossing them to try and hide her crotch while also covering her slimy chest with her crossed arms! "W-w-what took you so long?! You WERE R-RIGHT THERE!!" Saoirse screamed at the blue haired woman, with wide green eyes! "H-how the hell di-did you e-e-even ge-get me out?!" she stammered, shivering from the cold after being exposed to the extreme humidity and heat for so long!

Yukihime sat on a tree limb overhanging the water's edge, her arms draping over her knees as she smiled happily at the still living red-head. "Well, I thought it'd have been rude to the frog that ate you, it looking so satisfied after you got gobbled up!" She cheerfully and rather innocently answered, cocking her head to the side. "And look, you're still fine. Again, lost track of you, but Gailden Toads have very slow digestive sacs, so I knew you'd at least have, an hour or two before you'd be nothin' but bones! As for how?" She then snapped her fingers and created a slab of ice leading to the edge of the pond, manifested almost instantly between Red and Yuki. "Magic of course! Ice is my specialty, being a frosty vampire of sorts." she giggled.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:30 am

Yukihime sat on a tree limb overhanging the water's edge, her arms draping over her knees as she smiled happily at the still living red-head. "Well, I thought it'd have been rude to the frog that ate you, it looking so satisfied after you got gobbled up!" She cheerfully and rather innocently answered, cocking her head to the side.

Saoirse was getting tired of this blue haired... bimbo! Even though she rescued her... somehow, she was getting on her nerves! Thought it be 'rude'?? What the fuck insanity is this bull shit! I could have DIED!! Mentally screamed the shivering redhead, who was about to scream in frustration when she began shaking from more than frayed nerves and intense cold a moment later:

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:"And look, you're still fine. Again, lost track of you, but Gailden Toads have very slow digestive sacs, so I knew you'd at least have, an hour or two before you'd be nothin' but bones! As for how?" She then snapped her fingers and created a slab of ice leading to the edge of the pond, manifested almost instantly between Red and Yuki. "Magic of course! Ice is my specialty, being a frosty vampire of sorts." she giggled.

Sersh blinked with wide, light green eyes. "Huhn...?" She gasped, blinking again as the slab of ice conjured itself between both women! "Huhn..?" She repeated, dumbfounded, not even able to think for a moment as she stared at the ice and then looked back to the woman. "Huhn..? ...I'm sorry," she started, parting hair behind her ear as she slapped herself across the face!! "I could have sworn you said 'magic' and 'frosty vampire'-" she slapped her face again. "Clearly, heh, I'm still dreaming!" Saoirse slapped herself even harder, to try and wake the hell up from this nightmare!!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:12 am

Yukihime raised a brow at Red and giggled. "You sure did! I'm actually a Dhampir? I think thats the word? Nossy told me that, she was a friend of my momma, who was an elder vampire till big sis ate her. Well, more like absorbed her-" she continued to explain, before lifting the ice slab with her cryokinesis and hovered it above Red's head as she watched the girl continue slapping herself. I seen this before, drifters- sorta like my Skystranger, but... she's not taking her predicament as well as he did~ she thought as she melted the ice- the water splashing down onto Red's body can head as she continued. "-I'm also part snow-woman, a Yokai- something between a 'spirit' and 'demon', but intelligent and not really a man-eater, but I do admit, blood tastes great now and then~" she giggled.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:33 am

"HEEEEEEEEEE-!" Saoirse yelped as she felt the icy water roll down her back and her head, and was chilled to her bone! The ample bodied red head shivered fiercely as the blue haired woman continued to speak, explaining that she was some sort of vampire hybrid that didn't eat people... but liked the taste of blood now and then. You know, just for a snack.

Her now small green eyes glared at the blue haired woman and grits her teeth. "...thanks... f-for that... I-th-thought I w-w-was going to go ins-s-s-sane..." she stutters, before stepping towards the woman. "I-I-I would, have p-preferred a hot shower, th-though!" She gasped. Still, the effects of the cold shower hit harder than her hand hit her face. She really wasn't dreaming. She was in some alien place where magic was apparently real and monsters of what was once fairy tales and fantasy could jump out of the pages and gobble you up! I wonder if that dragon who ate me in my 'dream' is the cause...? She thought, before looking the woman up and down. "So, 'Blue', why you helping me? Who the hell are you?" She asked.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:54 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"HEEEEEEEEEE-!" Saoirse yelped as she felt the icy water roll down her back and her head, and was chilled to her bone! The ample bodied red head shivered fiercely as the blue haired woman continued to speak, explaining that she was some sort of vampire hybrid that didn't eat people... but liked the taste of blood now and then. You know, just for a snack.

Her now small green eyes glared at the blue haired woman and grits her teeth. "...thanks... f-for that... I-th-thought I w-w-was going to go ins-s-s-sane..." she stutters, before stepping towards the woman. "I-I-I would, have p-preferred a hot shower, th-though!" She gasped. Still, the effects of the cold shower hit harder than her hand hit her face. She really wasn't dreaming. She was in some alien place where magic was apparently real and monsters of what was once fairy tales and fantasy could jump out of the pages and gobble you up! I wonder if that dragon who ate me in my 'dream' is the cause...? She thought, before looking the woman up and down. "So, 'Blue', why you helping me? Who the hell are you?" She asked.

"'Blue'?" Repeated the Yukionna, blinking her big blue eyes. She then realized her hair falling from her head, and went cross eyed to look at it, then blinked again and chuckled! "Oh, well, cold showers are better for shock... I think? Big Sis said something along those lines!" She giggled, and then stood up onto the looming branch, balancing on it like a sprite! "You forget already Red? When I met ya I told ya!" She then backflipped off the branch, landed in a grand manner, and then bent over and looked at her from between her legs....again!

"I'mma Yukihime! You still haven't introduced yourself yet, Red! But no worries, I can understand! I've seen this kind of thing happen to other 'Drifters' before!" She giggled.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:40 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"HEEEEEEEEEE-!" Saoirse yelped as she felt the icy water roll down her back and her head, and was chilled to her bone! The ample bodied red head shivered fiercely as the blue haired woman continued to speak, explaining that she was some sort of vampire hybrid that didn't eat people... but liked the taste of blood now and then. You know, just for a snack.

"'Blue'?" Repeated the Yukionna, blinking her big blue eyes. She then realized her hair falling from her head, and went cross eyed to look at it, then blinked again and chuckled! "Oh, well, cold showers are better for shock... I think? Big Sis said something along those lines!" She giggled, and then stood up onto the looming branch, balancing on it like a sprite! "You forget already Red? When I met ya I told ya!" She then backflipped off the branch, landed in a grand manner, and then bent over and looked at her from between her legs....again!

"I'mma Yukihime! You still haven't introduced yourself yet, Red! But no worries, I can understand! I've seen this kind of thing happen to other 'Drifters' before!" She giggled.

"Yukihime, huh?" echoed the red head, her bright green gaze heavy lidded as she stared at the woman. "Forgive my ignorance, as I had just woken up naked in a forest with a... Yukionna Vampire's ass hanging in front of my face... Wh-why do you keep doing that? Is that a custom or something? I'm not a dog... also 'Drifers'? What, is that what I am? Whats that supposed to mean? Are there others like me here too?" She pressed further. Saoirse didn't like her situation, but she knew she needed information especially since she had no fucking clue where in fuck she was!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:02 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"Yukihime, huh?" echoed the red head, her bright green gaze heavy lidded as she stared at the woman. "Forgive my ignorance, as I had just woken up naked in a forest with a... Yukionna Vampire's ass hanging in front of my face... Wh-why do you keep doing that? Is that a custom or something? I'm not a dog... also 'Drifers'? What, is that what I am? Whats that supposed to mean? Are there others like me here too?" She pressed further. Saoirse didn't like her situation, but she knew she needed information especially since she had no fucking clue where in fuck she was!

"Tehehe~ I can understand Red!" she says as she got out of her pose with a somersault, and turned to the scarlet haired woman with an over the shoulder glare. She smiled however, as if proud! "As I was told by my hubby, my ass is one of his favorite traits!" she hummed, winking then stuck out her tongue before smacking her buttocks proudly! "I figure its always best to introduce with ones best foot forward, or trait, thus, my ass! Much like you are with your breasts, so I figured I'd return the favor, Red!" She giggled, before she wiggled it, and turned to face 'Red' again. "My my, such like a 'Drifter' to ask so many questions! Fear not, I, Yukihime (in case you forgot again -[OOC she whispered this out loud]), will happily explain it all! I'm sure you're very confused! My Hubby was a Drifter too, but he's a... more special kind. I won't get into that, more confusing. Too confusing. In anycase, first off... lets get you something to wear before you catch my chill!" She giggled, before... pulling out a briefcase from nowhere!

"Hmm... I know I have some spare clothes from the Galideno panic... hmmm..." she hummed, as she began rummaging through her... things:

Lonely Forest Path... Yukihime_Trunk
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:51 am

"Tehehe~ I can understand Red!" she says as she got out of her pose with a somersault, and turned to the scarlet haired woman with an over the shoulder glare. She smiled however, as if proud! "As I was told by my hubby, my ass is one of his favorite traits!" she hummed, winking then stuck out her tongue before smacking her buttocks proudly! "I figure its always best to introduce with ones best foot forward, or trait, thus, my ass! Much like you are with your breasts, so I figured I'd return the favor, Red!" She giggled, before she wiggled it, and turned to face 'Red' again. "My my, such like a 'Drifter' to ask so many questions! Fear not, I, Yukihime (in case you forgot again -[OOC she whispered this out loud]), will happily explain it all! I'm sure you're very confused! My Hubby was a Drifter too, but he's a... more special kind. I won't get into that, more confusing. Too confusing. In anycase, first off... lets get you something to wear before you catch my chill!" She giggled, before... pulling out a briefcase from nowhere!

"Hmm... I know I have some spare clothes from the Galideno panic... hmmm..." she hummed, as she began rummaging through her... things:

Lonely Forest Path... Yukihime_Trunk

Saoirse frowned at this madness, and simply hugged her swollen breasts tightly and crossed her legs harder. She was stark fucking naked, wet and freezing in front of a... snow-woman vampire, demoness... person. Still, she seemed at least helpful for all her irksome eccentricities. The lithe red head blinked at the label of 'Drifter' again, and was surprised this Bluenette had a lover let alone a husband...! Okay, now, looking at her again it wasn't too hard, Yukihime was a busty and clearly well rounded and cheery person. She was likely to get it on anywhere, but still, married? That felt like a lot of unnecessary crazy. She slowly approached the snow-woman and her trunk of terrors... the number of sex toys and other weird oddities complimented her present thoughts on Yukihime well enough. "Okay then, Yuki... my name's not 'Red'. Its Saoirse, but call me Sersh or Nelly if its too much a hassle." Saoirse O'Neil explained.

Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:23 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Saoirse frowned at this madness, and simply hugged her swollen breasts tightly and crossed her legs harder. She was stark fucking naked, wet and freezing in front of a... snow-woman vampire, demoness... person. Still, she seemed at least helpful for all her irksome eccentricities. The lithe red head blinked at the label of 'Drifter' again, and was surprised this Bluenette had a lover let alone a husband...! Okay, now, looking at her again it wasn't too hard, Yukihime was a busty and clearly well rounded and cheery person. She was likely to get it on anywhere, but still, married? That felt like a lot of unnecessary crazy. She slowly approached the snow-woman and her trunk of terrors... the number of sex toys and other weird oddities complimented her present thoughts on Yukihime well enough. "Okay then, Yuki... my name's not 'Red'. Its Saoirse, but call me Sersh or Nelly if its too much a hassle." Saoirse O'Neil explained.

She listened to Saoirse as she rummaged through her travel case. "Hmm... hmm... too small, too big... really too small..." she mumbled, before glancing over to the woman with a smile. "Ah, sounds Leprechaun to me! If anyone asks, its probably best you tell them your part Leprechaun but you lack your shillelagh, it will help tremendously. If someone asks where you live... tell them the small shop outside the Great Beijio Forest! I'll take you to it shortly. It's called Tophs... something another. You'll probably meet some interesting people there!" She remarked. "But if you don't mind, I like calling you 'Red' as I'm pretty much Blue, no? Hehe~" She replied innocently enough.

She then took out clothes she thought might be of use to the Drifter Saoirse. "Have a look through these, see what fits." she explained. She then gave the woman some privacy, as she stuffed her head back into the nearly bottomless suitcase. "My Hubby's dwarf friend made this trunk for me, its pretty much bottomless- hehe like me~!" She giggled. "Where did I put that... oh yeah, I gave my daughter that pistol... crap, hmmm..." she paused, before sinking her upper body, merging with the trunk for a moment before she popped back out! "These'll have to do for now then!"

In one hand, she had a short sword in a scabbard, which was one of Yukihime's former travelling weapons- a sword breaker blade complete with sheath and waist belt:

Lonely Forest Path... Ff54e85d457b8ec98ad7aa309050a8d2

The other, a small handgun she found around the second time her Hubby visited in the late 2330s. She was sure they were antiques now, but it could serve Saoirse better than her now!

Lonely Forest Path... Manzwtta_M2331

Both were modified by the Dwarf too, the blade was razor sharp whose sword breaker side could easily pull in blades to help snag, snap, and or disarm foes! The handgun had a magazine that didn't run out of ammo, but she still have to 'reload', she wasn't sure what all that meant, as she hardly used guns herself. She grabbed a leather waist bag and a necklace also crafted by the Dwarf in case she got into areas too hot for her liking, but she supposed it be better suited towards Red instead. Yuki stood up and turned to Saoirse, setting the weapons and items down. She folded her arms and chuckled as her large bosom bobbled. "Well, you find anything to your liking? Sorry if they smell a little weird, they HAVE been sitting in the back of my trunk for nearly four centuries!" she giggled.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Lonely Forest Path... Empty The bottomless trunk...

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:48 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

She listened to Saoirse as she rummaged through her travel case. "Hmm... hmm... too small, too big... really too small..." she mumbled, before glancing over to the woman with a smile. "Ah, sounds Leprechaun to me! If anyone asks, its probably best you tell them your part Leprechaun but you lack your shillelagh, it will help tremendously. If someone asks where you live... tell them the small shop outside the Great Beijio Forest! I'll take you to it shortly. It's called Tophs... something another. You'll probably meet some interesting people there!" She remarked. "But if you don't mind, I like calling you 'Red' as I'm pretty much Blue, no? Hehe~" She replied innocently enough.

She then took out clothes she thought might be of use to the Drifter Saoirse. "Have a look through these, see what fits." she explained. She then gave the woman some privacy, as she stuffed her head back into the nearly bottomless suitcase. "My Hubby's dwarf friend made this trunk for me, its pretty much bottomless- hehe like me~!" She giggled. "Where did I put that... oh yeah, I gave my daughter that pistol... crap, hmmm..." she paused, before sinking her upper body, merging with the trunk for a moment before she popped back out! "These'll have to do for now then!"

In one hand, she had a short sword in a scabbard, which was one of Yukihime's former travelling weapons- a sword breaker blade complete with sheath and waist belt:

Lonely Forest Path... Ff54e85d457b8ec98ad7aa309050a8d2

The other, a small handgun she found around the second time her Hubby visited in the late 2330s. She was sure they were antiques now, but it could serve Saoirse better than her now!

Lonely Forest Path... Manzwtta_M2331

Both were modified by the Dwarf too, the blade was razor sharp whose sword breaker side could easily pull in blades to help snag, snap, and or disarm foes! The handgun had a magazine that didn't run out of ammo, but she still have to 'reload', she wasn't sure what all that meant, as she hardly used guns herself. She grabbed a leather waist bag and a necklace also crafted by the Dwarf in case she got into areas too hot for her liking, but she supposed it be better suited towards Red instead. Yuki stood up and turned to Saoirse, setting the weapons and items down. She folded her arms and chuckled as her large bosom bobbled. "Well, you find anything to your liking? Sorry if they smell a little weird, they HAVE been sitting in the back of my trunk for nearly four centuries!" she giggled.

"Huhn..." Moaned Saoirse at Yuki's banter. "R-right..." She sighed. At first, she thought she was being rude calling her Leprechaun again, but she was being on the level with her, surprisingly, so she had to assume that if there were vampires, there were leprechauns as well. Dorothy, Todo... Oz is more fucked up than I thought... Mentally noted the red head. "So I'm a half Leprechaun from this shop called 'Toph's' huh? So what am I? A shop keep?" Saoirse was then given a bunch of clothing to try on. She looked back to the blue haired Yukihime, who continued to play within her magical trunk, as she began trying things on.

"Pistol?" she glanced back as she was trying on a shirt, hearing the woman mutter to herself. "Well well, being a mother and living over four centuries hasn't worn you down, you look pretty fucking good all things considering, being an old bat and all." she complimented...sorta, while struggling with her clothing. Some of it was too tight... and she was sure she heard something tear...

The clothes did smell old, but were soft and warmer than this forest air, that was for damn sure! She tried on a rather lewd looking green dress, which seemed to hug her body juuust right:

Lonely Forest Path... Unknown

That's odd...

She sighed, even after slipping on some toeless knee highs, she tried on a pair of thigh boots just to stop stepping on the grass and mud. Thankfully the boots slipped on like a glove, and as she sat awkwardly in her sleeveless dress which showed off her deep plunging cleavage and much of her DDs, the woman began to sweep through the pile of clothes, sliding on a cute cropped leather Jacket with what looked like military insignias on the shoulders- but she couldn't read the alien letters. Slipping it on, she assaults the clothes pile again, sitting down as she pushed her short dress' skirt down over her shapely rump nervously.

Okay... really odd... I'm not seeing any...?

Lonely Forest Path... Saoirse_in_Galiavan_sig

She heard Yukihime giggling from behind, and she turned to face her as she took a green ribbon and began to pull her hair up into a high ponytail like she had before in Raccoon City. "Okay then, 'Blue'... you don't happen to have any underwear in there do you? I don't see any here..." she remarks.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:00 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"So I'm a half Leprechaun from this shop called 'Toph's' huh? So what am I? A shop keep?"

"Heeey, that's a good idea! I'm pretty sure you could be given they need the help! You're pretty smart there, Red!" She had commented.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Pistol?" she glanced back as she was trying on a shirt, hearing the woman mutter to herself.

"Well, yeah! You can't be galivanting without a weapon or two on you! Do you want to be another froggy meal? Or do you get hot from being gobbled up, eh, Red~? Hmm?" Yuki had teased.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Well well, being a mother and living over four centuries hasn't worn you down, you look pretty fucking good all things considering, being an old bat and all." she complimented...sorta, while struggling with her clothing.

"Why thank you!" Yukihime had replied, before she had finished packing Saoirse's things and turned to face the woman.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

She heard Yukihime giggling from behind, and she turned to face her as she took a green ribbon and began to pull her hair up into a high ponytail like she had before in Raccoon City. "Okay then, 'Blue'... you don't happen to have any underwear in there do you? I don't see any here..." she remarks.

To this Yukihime laughed! "HA! Ahh... so naïve, Red! Panties only get in the way around here! Most people if they're smart and sensible don't wear any or very little under the skirt! Like me!" She beamed happily.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:04 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"So I'm a half Leprechaun from this shop called 'Toph's' huh? So what am I? A shop keep?"

"Heeey, that's a good idea! I'm pretty sure you could be given they need the help! You're pretty smart there, Red!" She had commented.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Pistol?" she glanced back as she was trying on a shirt, hearing the woman mutter to herself.

"Well, yeah! You can't be galivanting without a weapon or two on you! Do you want to be another froggy meal? Or do you get hot from being gobbled up, eh, Red~? Hmm?" Yuki had teased.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Well well, being a mother and living over four centuries hasn't worn you down, you look pretty fucking good all things considering, being an old bat and all." she complimented...sorta, while struggling with her clothing.

"Why thank you!" Yukihime had replied, before she had finished packing Saoirse's things and turned to face the woman.  

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

To this Yukihime laughed! "HA! Ahh... so naïve, Red! Panties only get in the way around here! Most people if they're smart and sensible don't wear any or very little under the skirt! Like me!" She beamed happily.

"Wait, what?!" Saoirse cried out in shock as she imagined herself... simply gallivanting around the place- going commando!!:

Lonely Forest Path... Shopkeep_Saoirse

N-no! Noooooooooo way!! She shook her head side to side. "N-no, no way! That can't be legal!!" She spat, huffing and puffing, her large, plush orbs bouncing and swaying as she shook her head side to side! "Th-there's just no way that's true man!" she screamed, blushing as red as a tomato as her light green eyes fell upon the last few items she assumed were going to be lent to her.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:12 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"Wait, what?!" Saoirse cried out in shock as she imagined herself... simply gallivanting around the place- going commando!!:

Lonely Forest Path... Shopkeep_Saoirse

N-no! Noooooooooo way!! She shook her head side to side. "N-no, no way! That can't be legal!!" She spat, huffing and puffing, her large, plush orbs bouncing and swaying as she shook her head side to side! "Th-there's just no way that's true man!" she screamed, blushing as red as a tomato as her light green eyes fell upon the last few items she assumed were going to be lent to her.

Yukihime roared with laughter! "My my, I didn't think someone of your build would be so... shy, Red! Honestly, you should loosen up! Besides, you're absolutely sexy so you'll go pretty far in that get up!" she winked and gave the woman a thumbs up with her tongue half out in a playful razz! She then noticed the green orbs shift to the weapons and equipment, before she smiled and brought them over. "Here, like I said," she began to wrap the sword belt around Saoirse's waist. "can never be too careful! The weapon's enchanted, so it should help you defend yourself when you're in a pinch! Same with this gun!" She hummed, as she took the pistol and tucked it into Saoirse's Galideno Military cropped jacket. "Hmm, an interesting combination of military clothing and bar wench... not bad Red, not bad!" she complimented the protesting red head as she continued to slide more things into or around Saorise's curvaceous body! "Here's a small bag, in case you need to store some things!" she mentioned, sliding the belt of the waist bag around Saoirse's hips, criss crossing the sword before buckling the woman from behind! "And, finally~" Yuki sang, as she slid the choker necklace around Saoirse's neck and buckled it in place. "This necklace! Now, make sure you don't lose it! They're kinda rare!" She explained.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:10 am

"Wh-wha?? N-NO! I do NOT want to GO FAR, I want to go HOME! H-hey! Watch the goods! I can clothe myself!" spat the blushing, nervous red head as the blue haired Yukihime got behind her and slid on belts and weapons into her pockets! "Huh?" Saoirse says as she looks down at the azure gem hanging off the leather choker. It looked like something you'd pick up at a second hand shop, like Victorian era cameos and the like. Still, it looked rather valuable, which made her wonder why she would willingly part with such a heirloom. Sersh suddenly felt something jab into her neck painfully as soon as the choker clasped fully around her neck! "Ow-ouch!! Hey man, the choker's too tight!" She gasped, letting go of the pretty blue gem and turned to face the mischievous panty-less Yukihime. She then looked at herself, her odd clothes and appearance now almost fitting with Yukihime's. 'Oz' Camouflage. That brought up several questions: "Well, Yukihime... you got me, well, more or less clothed. Time for answers. Namely, where the Hell am I? Why do you call me a Drifter, and why are you so willing to give me clothes? And what is this thing? If its so rare, why give it to me?" She asked as she went to pull the choker off... and found she couldn't! "What the...?" She blinked. "Hey, this thing won't come off!" Saoirse panicked! Pulling at the latch several times did nothing! "Shit, what the hell?!" She screamed, using both hands to try and pry it off her neck. "What the hell... did you give me?!"
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:49 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Wh-wha?? N-NO! I do NOT want to GO FAR, I want to go HOME! H-hey! Watch the goods! I can clothe myself!" spat the blushing, nervous red head as the blue haired Yukihime got behind her and slid on belts and weapons into her pockets! "Huh?" Saoirse says as she looks down at the azure gem hanging off the leather choker. It looked like something you'd pick up at a second hand shop, like Victorian era cameos and the like. Still, it looked rather valuable, which made her wonder why she would willingly part with such a heirloom. Sersh suddenly felt something jab into her neck painfully as soon as the choker clasped fully around her neck! "Ow-ouch!! Hey man, the choker's too tight!" She gasped, letting go of the pretty blue gem and turned to face the mischievous panty-less Yukihime. She then looked at herself, her odd clothes and appearance now almost fitting with Yukihime's. 'Oz' Camouflage. That brought up several questions: "Well, Yukihime... you got me, well, more or less clothed. Time for answers. Namely, where the Hell am I? Why do you call me a Drifter, and why are you so willing to give me clothes? And what is this thing? If its so rare, why give it to me?" She asked as she went to pull the choker off... and found she couldn't! "What the...?" She blinked. "Hey, this thing won't come off!" Saoirse panicked! Pulling at the latch several times did nothing! "Shit, what the hell?!" She screamed, using both hands to try and pry it off her neck. "What the hell... did you give me?!"

"Well, hate to break it to ya honey, but as of now, this IS you're home!" Yuki replied sweetly as she watched Saoirse struggle with the choker. "This place? Well, this is the Great Beijio Forest of the Beijio Mountains, but the earth, the planet itself? Is Galiavan." She explained. "What you are? Well, Drifters... 'drift' into our world one way or another. Could have been worse, as my hubby fell from the sky rather than wake up naked in a forest." She continued as Saoirse struggled, ignoring the redhead as she paced, posing like a scholar as she paced and Saoirse rolled about in blind panic! "I feel bad for you, is why. You were forced this fate, a fate which you couldn't foresee. No one, apparently foresees. You are a newborn on dangerous land, you need all the help and aid you can get! And what I've given you? Is more than most in your situation usually get! Again, I don't run into drifters often, but they remind me of my Skystranger, my hubby wubby~" She purred, swirling her arms around herself and spinning carefree in the cascading rays of light. She then faced Saoirse, still complaining and panicking, and grabbed her by the choker's gem and yanked her close!

Almost kissing the Red head, having pulled her so close, she smiled. "You cannot remove this Choker, its an ancient relic once used by the Harems of ancient Domescadia. It allows the wearer to be... well, lets just say if I don't show up to help you when one of Mr. Frog's cousins show up and eat you out of revenge, you'll end up fine! Well, after a time. The choker in spite its looks is indestructible, and takes a level of willpower and certainty to remove by yourself. Thankfully for you, no one can peel or remove it either, it can't even be removed by a God! But worry less about that for now~ It'll be your training wheels, teehee~" giggled the bluenette Yukionna!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next