Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darmini's Private Box

2 posters

Go down

Darmini's Private Box Empty Darmini's Private Box

Post  Darmini Clawshaper Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:32 am

Overlooking the arena and built into the cliff face itself, was an ebony cage of shining volcanic glass which stood out from the red-brown sandstone of the upper structure. Connected to the large facility constructed around the rim of the massive sinkhole, a woman sits upon a gilded throne with lavish black felt cushions against her back and buttocks. She sat there, cross-legged, leaning onto her right hand's open palm as she stared down at the fight between various morons of varying races. This woman, tall and curvy, with long black hair that flowed to her ankles, with unique crimson sclera and blue-grey irises covered her mouth with her other hand as she yawned her plush, shiny obsidian lips; a pair of ivory fangs from her lower jaw jutting out and over her upper lip normally, her mouth filled with fangs and razor sharp teeth that was visible for a moment before her mouth closed.

Darmini's Private Box Unknown

The woman's clothes were skimpy, but exquisite. Ebony trimmed with gold, shadow leather, Arachne silk, Dino fangs, rubies adorned or made up her clothing. Her outfit was backless, and there was a diamond shaped opening that showed off her under boob and cleavage as well as her naval in the front. She wore exquisite thigh boots with stiletto heels, a thong leotard with a cape like flap which flowed past her buttocks. This unique, tall, muscular and bodacious foreign beauty was covered in various scars and scarlet tattoos that were symmetrical across her entire body. She was Darmini Clawshaper, the current Queen of the Aranea Tribe of Orcs who lived in the Frosted Far North. She got her position by betraying the Nightless family, killing the Queen, blaming it on the Princess, her best friend. You've heard it before, seen it again. A classic trope. She was the example of what could happen if you forget that you are keeping your enemies close...

Darmini lounged in the private box, bored of the bloodshed brewing below. She wanted more violence, and after seeing that arena attendee fall into that lizard man's gullet it got her motivated, but soon the woman burst free and was now a weird, inky creature. It stopped getting entertaining when nothing else approached to continue the fight. I suppose I could break for now, catch up with Princess Shelur... hmhmhm! I'm sure she's loving her new masters~ The Goblin smirked, thinking of how she made a profit selling the Princess into Mr Jay's service as a Pleasure Slave. Still... it be more fun if she could have something to kill herself, or someone to fuck worth fucking. She enjoyed Genova's company, but the human had a way of showing up when it was inconvenient, or when she least expected it. She half expected him to arrive, to run his little 'programs' on Gamoni the Overseer, and perhaps taunt or flirt with the other human, Lady Xu. She didn't understand why humans like Lady Xu were found attractive, given she could smell how ancient the silver haired 'fox' truly was!

She leaned back into the throne, reaching over for the grapes and began plucking a few for consumption...
Darmini Clawshaper
Darmini Clawshaper
Recruit
Recruit

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Darmini's Private Box Empty Re: Darmini's Private Box

Post  Fion Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:35 am

Darmini Clawshaper wrote:Overlooking the arena and built into the cliff face itself, was an ebony cage of shining volcanic glass which stood out from the red-brown sandstone of the upper structure. Connected to the large facility constructed around the rim of the massive sinkhole, a woman sits upon a gilded throne with lavish black felt cushions against her back and buttocks. She sat there, cross-legged, leaning onto her right hand's open palm as she stared down at the fight between various morons of varying races. This woman, tall and curvy, with long black hair that flowed to her ankles, with unique crimson sclera and blue-grey irises covered her mouth with her other hand as she yawned her plush, shiny obsidian lips; a pair of ivory fangs from her lower jaw jutting out and over her upper lip normally, her mouth filled with fangs and razor sharp teeth that was visible for a moment before her mouth closed.

The woman's clothes were skimpy, but exquisite. Ebony trimmed with gold, shadow leather, Arachne silk, Dino fangs, rubies adorned or made up her clothing. Her outfit was backless, and there was a diamond shaped opening that showed off her under boob and cleavage as well as her naval in the front. She wore exquisite thigh boots with stiletto heels, a thong leotard with a cape like flap which flowed past her buttocks. This unique, tall, muscular and bodacious foreign beauty was covered in various scars and scarlet tattoos that were symmetrical across her entire body. She was Darmini Clawshaper, the current Queen of the Aranea Tribe of Orcs who lived in the Frosted Far North. She got her position by betraying the Nightless family, killing the Queen, blaming it on the Princess, her best friend. You've heard it before, seen it again. A classic trope. She was the example of what could happen if you forget that you are keeping your enemies close...

Darmini lounged in the private box, bored of the bloodshed brewing below. She wanted more violence, and after seeing that arena attendee fall into that lizard man's gullet it got her motivated, but soon the woman burst free and was now a weird, inky creature. It stopped getting entertaining when nothing else approached to continue the fight. I suppose I could break for now, catch up with Princess Shelur... hmhmhm! I'm sure she's loving her new masters~ The Goblin smirked, thinking of how she made a profit selling the Princess into Mr Jay's service as a Pleasure Slave. Still... it be more fun if she could have something to kill herself, or someone to fuck worth fucking. She enjoyed Genova's company, but the human had a way of showing up when it was inconvenient, or when she least expected it. She half expected him to arrive, to run his little 'programs' on Gamoni the Overseer, and perhaps taunt or flirt with the other human, Lady Xu. She didn't understand why humans like Lady Xu were found attractive, given she could smell how ancient the silver haired 'fox' truly was!

She leaned back into the throne, reaching over for the grapes and began plucking a few for consumption...

An unusually cool breeze swirled around the throne of the Orc, the private box's air chilled to the temperance of the ice cap regions of Galiavan... a temperature both women in the private box were quite acquainted with. The cloaked female figure seemed to ooze from the darkness behind the throne. In spite of her metallic sabatons, the pale, hooded woman was able to approach the throne without making the metal rattle. Strands of silver hair fell from the opening of the hood, a pair of pale ears jutting from the deep emerald hood and cape as she approached the Pale Orc. This hooded figure's figure was strikingly beautiful in spite of the number of scars which marked her curvaceous body; years of conflict, of warfare- most of which over carelessness or personal gain. Her ratty leather top jiggled with her pale, plump, voluptuously gelatinous bosom. The squishy orbs were girthy; the top leaving little to the imagination as one could see her underboob, side boob, her deep plunging cleavage. As she moved towards the Orc, her cape flapped gently and silently, her tabard covering her ass shifted, showing the leather thong of the highleg leotard- her ass cheeks simply hanging out and bouncing as she sashayed up to the rear of the throne. Silently, this elvish woman reached back, above that lovely, bouncing pale butt of hers, right above where her pair of long daggers were sheathed:

Instead of Darmini receiving a fatal blow from one of the Assassin's beautiful and deadly blades, a bloody piece of parchment dropped into the bored Orc's lap, containing the pointed ear of one of Darmini's political rivals. "...job's done." Fion the Swift Dream spoke, her cool, sexy voice cooing from behind the throne.

Darmini's Private Box 1560150918024_1

Fion, the elvish word for 'Hawk' was a deadly and notorious assassin who'd been in the business of killing anything or anyone for at least two or three centuries; for the right price of course. There was little she didn't kill, save Human political figures like the Tenik's, as that would be heat only a fool would brave to take. She also did spy work, and other mercenary jobs if the pay was right or someone needed to be roughed up. She's done it all and seen it all.

Fion leaned her back against the gilded throne, folding her arms under her generously ample rack, and glanced to her right with her glowing, silvery blue eyes. "...If I recall, before I took on this job you had said that you'd have more work lined up for me upon my return? I told you this job would take three days, but I ended up completing it in a day and a half instead." She shrugged, her voice sounding neutral to it all. All she wanted was another pale orc murdered, and she sliced their ear off before pushing her into a man eating plant's jaws. She had to watch to make sure they died so kept her distance. "Apparently the Man-Eating Mandragora digests a pale orc in 12 hours. I thought it be longer..." she added, to explain her abrupt arrival. She glanced up at the ceiling now as she leaned there, back against the back of the throne, never really directly facing the tall goblin.
Fion
Fion
Recruit
Recruit

Darmini Clawshaper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darmini Clawshaper Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:17 am

Darmini blinked at the parcel in her bare lap, and unfolded it nonchalantly to see Gretta Sturmhand's pale, bloodied ear- that gaudy moonstone ear clip dangling from the tip with a pair of diamond studs- which Darmini swiftly began removing for her personal wardrobe. "I was about to say, that mission went surprisingly fast. How my people would react, if they knew I hired a lowly, disgusting Elf for the job. I suppose like Gretta in her final moments... bested by one of you scum..." she says with a sigh, tossing the ear to her pet lizard in the corner, who swallowed the ear and the moon clip with little care. She leaned back against this gilded throne of hers, the tall and ravishing Pale Orc stretched as she smiled. "Well, at least there won't be a funeral~" She cooed, before grabbing herself a goblet of wine. She took a sip as she delayed her response, Fion the Swift Dream was an expensive assassin. She was an elf though, a hated enemy of her people- not that she was a traditional goblin in the sense of things, but there was a part of her who felt like killing this elf for merely existing. "I have three jobs to offer, but they come as a set if you want to get paid." She began, and took another sip of the Bloodwine.

"I tasked that fool Gamoni with overseeing my biggest political enemy, the former Princess Shelur Nightless of my tribe. She's currently the member of Mr Jay's harem, and rightly so for that ugly worm. Well, I was told by one of the slavers that Gamoni lost a gaggle of girls in the Great Beijio Woods, which I should have seen coming. If Gamoni returns without the princess, I want you to seek her out and kill her. She can't be allowed her freedom, and though I rather watch her suffer under the slimy folds of that bastard Jay, she's a risk to leave alive if she's free of his control." Darmini explained, rapping her claws against the gilded arm rest.

"There are also whispers of a young human man whom has... 'unique' abilities, being held captive by that secretive sorority you were once allied with... should be easy to 'snoop around' given the state of Danton City. Go and see if this fiery bastard is worth my time, all I know is that disgusting slug wants him..." She referred to Mrs Jay... who thankfully did not hear her talk. She didn't look to dangerous, but that monster's abilities were legendary...

"Lastly, there is a village of Witches- outlaw magicians that are holed up in the Guardian's Gorge. I've heard rumors that the village was actually 'visible' after some demonic attack. Investigate that for me, as all my other spies are 'tied up' at the current... I hear rumors of a hulking monster in magical armor was slaying demons out that way as well. I want to know if this creature is a lowly human, or a beast. If he was the cause of the village's sudden appearance." She explained. "If its human. Kill it. I can't risk some, self-righteous human to meddle in my affairs, given I have some politically sensitive activities going on close by..." Darmini further explained.

She folded her legs and crossed her arms, her goblet hanging off the arm rest to her right. "You may perform these duties in any order you see fit. Gamoni's on the prowl as we speak so if you chose to work on the other jobs first, I shall let you know if the Princess is captured before your arrival." Darmini Clawshaper reached over with her left hand, and materialized a wad of GileX Bills. "As promised, the other half of the fifty thousand for giving Gretta her 'just deserts' and you'll find another fifty grand if you accept the set of missions I've tasked you with, Swift Dream~" Cooed the pale orc.
Darmini Clawshaper
Darmini Clawshaper
Recruit
Recruit

Fion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fion Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:53 pm

Darmini Clawshaper wrote:Darmini blinked at the parcel in her bare lap, and unfolded it nonchalantly to see Gretta Sturmhand's pale, bloodied ear- that gaudy moonstone ear clip dangling from the tip with a pair of diamond studs- which Darmini swiftly began removing for her personal wardrobe. "I was about to say, that mission went surprisingly fast. How my people would react, if they knew I hired a lowly, disgusting Elf for the job. I suppose like Gretta in her final moments... bested by one of you scum..." she says with a sigh, tossing the ear to her pet lizard in the corner, who swallowed the ear and the moon clip with little care. She leaned back against this gilded throne of hers, the tall and ravishing Pale Orc stretched as she smiled. "Well, at least there won't be a funeral~" She cooed, before grabbing herself a goblet of wine. She took a sip as she delayed her response, Fion the Swift Dream was an expensive assassin. She was an elf though, a hated enemy of her people- not that she was a traditional goblin in the sense of things, but there was a part of her who felt like killing this elf for merely existing. "I have three jobs to offer, but they come as a set if you want to get paid." She began, and took another sip of the Bloodwine.

"I tasked that fool Gamoni with overseeing my biggest political enemy, the former Princess Shelur Nightless of my tribe. She's currently the member of Mr Jay's harem, and rightly so for that ugly worm. Well, I was told by one of the slavers that Gamoni lost a gaggle of girls in the Great Beijio Woods, which I should have seen coming. If Gamoni returns without the princess, I want you to seek her out and kill her. She can't be allowed her freedom, and though I rather watch her suffer under the slimy folds of that bastard Jay, she's a risk to leave alive if she's free of his control." Darmini explained, rapping her claws against the gilded arm rest.

"There are also whispers of a young human man whom has... 'unique' abilities, being held captive by that secretive sorority you were once allied with... should be easy to 'snoop around' given the state of Danton City. Go and see if this fiery bastard is worth my time, all I know is that disgusting slug wants him..." She referred to Mrs Jay... who thankfully did not hear her talk. She didn't look to dangerous, but that monster's abilities were legendary...

"Lastly, there is a village of Witches- outlaw magicians that are holed up in the Guardian's Gorge. I've heard rumors that the village was actually 'visible' after some demonic attack. Investigate that for me, as all my other spies are 'tied up' at the current... I hear rumors of a hulking monster in magical armor was slaying demons out that way as well. I want to know if this creature is a lowly human, or a beast. If he was the cause of the village's sudden appearance." She explained. "If its human. Kill it. I can't risk some, self-righteous human to meddle in my affairs, given I have some politically sensitive activities going on close by..." Darmini further explained.

She folded her legs and crossed her arms, her goblet hanging off the arm rest to her right. "You may perform these duties in any order you see fit. Gamoni's on the prowl as we speak so if you chose to work on the other jobs first, I shall let you know if the Princess is captured before your arrival." Darmini Clawshaper reached over with her left hand, and materialized a wad of GileX Bills. "As promised, the other half of the fifty thousand for giving Gretta her 'just deserts' and you'll find another fifty grand if you accept the set of missions I've tasked you with, Swift Dream~" Cooed the pale orc.

Fion remained silent, uncaring of the Orc's thoughts or verbal abuse. So long as she was paid... it didn't matter what her employers thought. Tomorrow, Mrs Jay may ask of her to kill this stuck up Orc Queen and stuff her into the giant worms anus for all she knew- and she'd do it for the right price. She listened to the three objectives, and turned to observe the cash in her benefactor's hands. "...Make it an even 200 K and and another 200 K when I return. I need to go and prepare, after all." She explained, folding her arms again at the sight of the 100K she was being offered to her already 50K standing. She thought it was reasonable, the price of the work involved which was more 'spy work' rather than assassination...
Fion
Fion
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down