Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely Forest Path...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely Forest Path...

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:44 am

Meanwhile...

...closeby.

"C'mon human, pick up the damned pace!" Called out a sultry but agitated voice! A tall, pallid figure stood in the shade of the tall, thick trees which populated the Great Beijio Forest, her long platinum blond hair shimmering in the cascading rays of light from the high off canopy:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Aarakan_pleasure_slave_by_dawnofthebluemoon_de1jjvb-fullview

This woman was Crowned Princess Shelur 'Shel' Nightless of the Arenea Tribe of Orcs from the Frosted Northern Tunnels, a group of pale, tall, muscular and lean Orcs who differed somewhat from their Common Goblin ancestry, but in essence were Goblins all the same with a disposition towards combat and conquest over gold and riches; yet it still boiled down to the riches and though she was, and quote 'was' the Crowned Princess of her tribe, and would be Queen of the Arenea, the Goblin Queen of Goblin City still ruled all Goblin Kind- whether they liked it or not...

Princess Shel was a 'conquest' of Mr Jay at the recent meat market in Beijio City, an undisclosed 'private' sale made by the Goblin Queen and Shel's betrayer, Darmini Clawshaper, who know likely ran the Arenea tribe:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Unknown
(Queen Darmini Clawshaper)

Traitorous bitch! She'll rue the day she turned against me and my kin! How dare she sell me as an ordinary pleasure slave?! Mentally screamed the Pale Orc. She was wearing rather fine clothing, which represented the tribe of her people well enough- for even the pleasure slaves wore extravagant clothing:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Arenea_gal

The former Princess was also quite the looker herself. The Orc's of her tribe were well known for their beauty by mortal kind, though other Goblins found them 'hideous' and 'ugly' ironically enough. They were tall, usually standing above 5'10, with the Princess herself being 5'11, the same height as her nemesis, Darmini. Shel possessed an hourglass figure, huge breasts with Dino fang nipple rings linked by a black silk chord with dangling diamond shaped rubies. She wore a sheer, black veiled skirt around her black silk, high-leg thong, with a single thigh boot on her left leg, a silver high heeled shoe adorned her right. Her right arm was covered with a black silk sleeve, and she had black choker tight around her slender neck. She had long, platinum blond hair that fell past her buttocks with center parted bangs. Her outward pointed ears were adorned with ruby earrings, and she had glossy black lips and thick eyeshadow. Her scelera was red instead of white, with large blue-grey orbs at the center like most of the Pale Orcs of the North. A ruby dangled from her navel, and the thick and shapely Princess was pocketed with several scars- most of which gained since her sale to Mr Jay by the hands of the despicable and monstrous overseer, Gamoni.

However, she was well equipped. In one hand, she had a large, rusty, two handed battle axe which she wielded with ease!
Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Weapon_b_1030302800

In the other, her dagger, which was claimed as a prize and used as a toothpick by Gamoni till she swiped it back!

Its beautiful, Orcihalcum blade gleamed a deep verdant green, like that of the greenery and forest which surrounded the mortal and Orc. "HUMAN?!" Screamed the Princess with urgency! In spite of how well equipped she was, the pair were no match for the Overseer... and the human she yelled for, was a young woman who wore a skimpy loincloth and bandeau:

Ruby 'Red' Regalspire was said human. A tall and slim strawberry blond or light ginger haired girl with her hair in a folded ponytail and possessed a lovely, lean figure and large crystal blue eyes and had a massive tribal tattoo on her back.

She was one of Mr Jay's regular pleasure slaves, having been with him for over three years now without succumbing to his stomach! She had some skill, and was biding her time with Scarlett, another of the escaped pleasure slaves, who vanished before the trio could regroup. "I'm coming!" Ruby cried, smile on her face, a long stick used for a pole vault as she hopped to Shel's side, the pair resuming their sprint through the overgrowth! "We gotta be miiiles away from that oversized scaly, Shel! Don't Human me, call me Red!" She yelled back while the pair continued to sprint. Ruby was far more optimistic than her palid, tall companion. Red stood at 5'7, and was easily dwarfed by the curvier, taller Princess Nightless.

"Red, is confusing!" Shel replied. "The other human has redder hair after all!" The princess orc explained.

"You mean Scarlett?" Red replied. "She's called Scar for short!"

"UGHH! Such a headache! Human, keep quiet! Just keep running and try and keep up! I don't trust these woods, nor do I trust that oversized bitch has lost our scent just yet!" the Princess moaned, keeping a sharp, pretty eye out for the Overseer as the pair crossed through the swampy wood...!

Saoirse blushed vehemently at the closeness of Yukihime, before feeling her balance wane and she fell backwards onto her panty-less ass! "Oof...! Ugh... you gotta be kidding me... you mean to say, that in spite of Drifters being so common, you never EVER heard of one returning to the place from whence they 'Drifted' from?" Saoirse asked, glaring up at the Yukionna with her large, light green and entrancing orbs. Okay... so I may be stuck here for longer than I anticipated... got myself a 'magic choker' for what its worth, some clothes, a potential place to stay and source of income, not to mention weapons to protect myself with for the time being... Shit, man I thought this Wizard of Oz stuff would be less complex! Saoirse lamented.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden and Gamoni the Overseer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:46 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse blushed vehemently at the closeness of Yukihime, before feeling her balance wane and she fell backwards onto her panty-less ass! "Oof...! Ugh... you gotta be kidding me... you mean to say, that in spite of Drifters being so common, you never EVER heard of one returning to the place from whence they 'Drifted' from?" Saoirse asked, glaring up at the Yukionna with her large, light green and entrancing orbs. Okay... so I may be stuck here for longer than I anticipated... got myself a 'magic choker' for what its worth, some clothes, a potential place to stay and source of income, not to mention weapons to protect myself with for the time being... Shit, man I thought this Wizard of Oz stuff would be less complex! Saoirse lamented.

Yukihime stood there, placing a hand on her chin and thought about it. "Huh... You know, I don't think I have, truth be told... I mean, well... its complicated..." She began, glancing back down to her with a frown. "My Husband's a Drifter, but not the typical kind. He does go... somewhere else, but its hard to explain..." she tried, before she took pause and looked around. "Hmm?" She blinked her large blue eyes, and turned around to face the woodland behind them. "Did you hear that, Red?" She asked.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Meanwhile...

...closeby.

"C'mon human, pick up the damned pace!" Called out a sultry but agitated voice! A tall, pallid figure stood in the shade of the tall, thick trees which populated the Great Beijio Forest, her long platinum blond hair shimmering in the cascading rays of light from the high off canopy:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Aarakan_pleasure_slave_by_dawnofthebluemoon_de1jjvb-fullview

This woman was Crowned Princess Shelur 'Shel' Nightless of the Arenea Tribe of Orcs from the Frosted Northern Tunnels, a group of pale, tall, muscular and lean Orcs who differed somewhat from their Common Goblin ancestry, but in essence were Goblins all the same with a disposition towards combat and conquest over gold and riches; yet it still boiled down to the riches and though she was, and quote 'was' the Crowned Princess of her tribe, and would be Queen of the Arenea, the Goblin Queen of Goblin City still ruled all Goblin Kind- whether they liked it or not...

Princess Shel was a 'conquest' of Mr Jay at the recent meat market in Beijio City, an undisclosed 'private' sale made by the Goblin Queen and Shel's betrayer, Darmini Clawshaper, who know likely ran the Arenea tribe:

(Queen Darmini Clawshaper)

Traitorous bitch! She'll rue the day she turned against me and my kin! How dare she sell me as an ordinary pleasure slave?! Mentally screamed the Pale Orc. She was wearing rather fine clothing, which represented the tribe of her people well enough- for even the pleasure slaves wore extravagant clothing:

The former Princess was also quite the looker herself. The Orc's of her tribe were well known for their beauty by mortal kind, though other Goblins found them 'hideous' and 'ugly' ironically enough. They were tall, usually standing above 5'10, with the Princess herself being 5'11, the same height as her nemesis, Darmini. Shel possessed an hourglass figure, huge breasts with Dino fang nipple rings linked by a black silk chord with dangling diamond shaped rubies. She wore a sheer, black veiled skirt around her black silk, high-leg thong, with a single thigh boot on her left leg, a silver high heeled shoe adorned her right. Her right arm was covered with a black silk sleeve, and she had black choker tight around her slender neck. She had long, platinum blond hair that fell past her buttocks with center parted bangs. Her outward pointed ears were adorned with ruby earrings, and she had glossy black lips and thick eyeshadow. Her scelera was red instead of white, with large blue-grey orbs at the center like most of the Pale Orcs of the North. A ruby dangled from her navel, and the thick and shapely Princess was pocketed with several scars- most of which gained since her sale to Mr Jay by the hands of the despicable and monstrous overseer, Gamoni.

However, she was well equipped. In one hand, she had a large, rusty, two handed battle axe which she wielded with ease!

In the other, her dagger, which was claimed as a prize and used as a toothpick by Gamoni till she swiped it back!

Its beautiful, Orcihalcum blade gleamed a deep verdant green, like that of the greenery and forest which surrounded the mortal and Orc. "HUMAN?!" Screamed the Princess with urgency! In spite of how well equipped she was, the pair were no match for the Overseer... and the human she yelled for, was a young woman who wore a skimpy loincloth and bandeau:

Ruby 'Red' Regalspire was said human. A tall and slim strawberry blond or light ginger haired girl with her hair in a folded ponytail and possessed a lovely, lean figure and large crystal blue eyes and had a massive tribal tattoo on her back.

She was one of Mr Jay's regular pleasure slaves, having been with him for over three years now without succumbing to his stomach! She had some skill, and was biding her time with Scarlett, another of the escaped pleasure slaves, who vanished before the trio could regroup. "I'm coming!" Ruby cried, smile on her face, a long stick used for a pole vault as she hopped to Shel's side, the pair resuming their sprint through the overgrowth! "We gotta be miiiles away from that oversized scaly, Shel! Don't Human me, call me Red!" She yelled back while the pair continued to sprint. Ruby was far more optimistic than her palid, tall companion. Red stood at 5'7, and was easily dwarfed by the curvier, taller Princess Nightless.

"Red, is confusing!" Shel replied. "The other human has redder hair after all!" The princess orc explained.

"You mean Scarlett?" Red replied. "She's called Scar for short!"

"UGHH! Such a headache! Human, keep quiet! Just keep running and try and keep up! I don't trust these woods, nor do I trust that oversized bitch has lost our scent just yet!" the Princess moaned, keeping a sharp, pretty eye out for the Overseer as the pair crossed through the swampy wood...!

Suddenly, a woman about Saoirse's height and strawberry blond hair flung themselves out of the woods beside a taller, pale humanoid creature with tusk like fangs jutting over their upper lip. Yukihime didn't seem too bothered by the scantily clad pair, especially after running into Saoirse. "Oh, I don't suppose these are your friends as well, Red?" She turned to the red head sitting on the grass before waving at the pair of women. The one who was Orcish had no care about her breasts hanging out, with nipple rings connected by a black silk chord with rubies and what looked like fangs dangling off. "Oh, she's a Pale Orc! I used to see their kind all the time when I lived in the Frosted Plains!" the blue haired woman explained to Saoirse. "Heyyyy~ You girls lost?" She called to them, waving them down.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saoirse O'Neil and Gamoni the Overseer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:11 am

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:
Suddenly, a woman about Saoirse's height and strawberry blond hair flung themselves out of the woods beside a taller, pale humanoid creature with tusk like fangs jutting over their upper lip. Yukihime didn't seem too bothered by the scantily clad pair, especially after running into Saoirse. "Oh, I don't suppose these are your friends as well, Red?" She turned to the red head sitting on the grass before waving at the pair of women. The one who was Orcish had no care about her breasts hanging out, with nipple rings connected by a black silk chord with rubies and what looked like fangs dangling off. "Oh, she's a Pale Orc! I used to see their kind all the time when I lived in the Frosted Plains!" the blue haired woman explained to Saoirse. "Heyyyy~ You girls lost?" She called to them, waving them down.

"Hmm?!" The princess snorted, bearing the oversized axe with ease in a single hand- leveling it at the pair of women who were close to a pond. She overheard the blue haired woman call the other 'Red' as well! "Again, human, that one is also called 'Red'! So confusing! Simply naming one's offspring by the color of their hair! Stupid humans!" Shel complained, as Ruby waved back to Yukihime. "Its not that confusing! Nor unheard of!" Ruby giggled, before the taller Orc grabbed Ruby's arm and thrust her forward. "Keep moving!" Princess Shelur barked, before threatening Saoirse and Yukihime with her axe again. "Give me no reason to split your heads open, we are on the move! Betray us, and I'll seek you're lives!" She snorted, before prodding the shorter human again.

"I'm movin, I'm movin!" Cried Ruby, who wanted to explain to the pair why they were running, but Princess Nightless would have none of that!

Saoirse was surprised by the sudden appearance of two more scantily clad women, and ignored Yukihime's comments. She didn't hear a thing, but Yuki could hear them before they approached! They looked worn out, and she was beginning to believe Yuki's words on underwear being an optional or unheard of commodity around these parts, as the tall, monstrous yet beautiful pale woman wore nothing but nipple rings for a top and a thong! I'd kill for a thong at the very least... Lamented Saoirse, who watched the odd pair threaten them! "H-hey now, we not no trouble!" Saoirse shot up, and waved her hands. "Friendly! Friendly!!" She shouted, her wide green eyes taking in the pair. They were really wearing next to nothing, but were armed to the teeth with a big pole, a large axe that looked over 300 pounds and a sick looking dagger or knife! It was pretty to look at, but soon the pair were dashing past them, heading deeper into the woods without another word!

"The hell was that about?" Saoirse asked, turning to Yukihime unwittingly for some semblance of 'guidance'.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Gamoni the Overseer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:48 pm

There was a loud crashing sound from the woodland soon after the departure of the pair of run-away slaves. A tall, scaly creature bellowed out obscenities as it forced its way through the tree line and caused many to become uprooted and destroyed in the process! The forest shook heavily with the weight of the fallen logs, and from the greenery a giant, green reptilian beast reared her foul and ugly head!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Gamoni_Overseer

"Where are you?!" screamed the wretched Gamoni the Overseer! One of the cruelest jailors of Mr Jay's payroll! She was a man-made species called the Gapori, not that lesser common folk would be aware of such a species! They'd all think her as some, gigantic lizard man with a single oversized tooth jutting from their jaws, unaware they were in fact a species.

The giant beastess turned to the lonely pair of women, snorting steam. One looked confused and startled, the other brain addled. "Which. WAY??" She barked. "WHERE DID THE PRISONERS RUN OFF??" She growled!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Yukihime Strangesky and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:56 pm

Yukihime put her arm out before Saoirse, but didn't look too troubled. She bubbly approached the giant lizard woman, and waved. "Hiya! I'mma Yukihime, that there is Red!" She hummed, before widening her arms and... hugged the beast? "Who may you be?" She asked, friendly enough to the creature!!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:08 am

Saoirse's eyes widened at the sight of such a huge... reptile like creature! It kinda reminded her of a Sleestak from Land of the Lost, but also like a fucked up Baby Bop from Barney... Wait, it was chasing those other two...? They were prisoners? God if it's the jailor, I'd hate to see the jail! She gulped and then looked at Yukihime like she was mad...! Well, she WAS, to think that wearing nothing under the clothes was simply... fine!

"Y-Yuki!!" She reached out for Yukihime, but found herself unable to move beyond a few inches out of fear. It only just hit her, the giant lizard beast that almost fit at home in Raccoon was talking...! It was intelligent, and speaking to them! For all she knew, this could be a mistake, a big misunderstanding between local law enforcement and escapees- that sexy platinum blond orc and her strawberry blond friend could be criminals, convicts who... ate children for all she knew! But now... she watched Yukihime... hug the beast? "Y-Yuki, don't annoy the big lizard man, he doesn't look like he wants to be bothered..." she warned, gulping as her small green eyes floated back to the beast's large, crimson gaze.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yukihime Strangesky and Gamoni the Overseer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:16 am

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:Yukihime put her arm out before Saoirse, but didn't look too troubled. She bubbly approached the giant lizard woman, and waved. "Hiya! I'mma Yukihime, that there is Red!" She hummed, before widening her arms and... hugged the beast? "Who may you be?" She asked, friendly enough to the creature!!

Gamoni... blinked her reptilian eyes down at the blue haired woman. Yup... she's defective in the brain all right... she thought, and couldn't think of anything to say as she listened to Yuki's companion call for her:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse's eyes widened at the sight of such a huge... reptile like creature! It kinda reminded her of a Sleestak from Land of the Lost, but also like a fucked up Baby Bop from Barney... Wait, it was chasing those other two...? They were prisoners? God if it's the jailor, I'd hate to see the jail! She gulped and then looked at Yukihime like she was mad...! Well, she WAS, to think that wearing nothing under the clothes was simply... fine!

"Y-Yuki!!" She reached out for Yukihime, but found herself unable to move beyond a few inches out of fear. It only just hit her, the giant lizard beast that almost fit at home in Raccoon was talking...! It was intelligent, and speaking to them! For all she knew, this could be a mistake, a big misunderstanding between local law enforcement and escapees- that sexy platinum blond orc and her strawberry blond friend could be criminals, convicts who... ate children for all she knew! But now... she watched Yukihime... hug the beast? "Y-Yuki, don't annoy the big lizard man, he doesn't look like he wants to be bothered..." she warned, gulping as her small green eyes floated back to the beast's large, crimson gaze.

Gamoni snorted at the sound of this, and swiftly batted Yuki away, slamming her foot down on the woman's back just enough to make her point clear: "I AM A WOMAN, SCARLET HAIR HARLOT!!" She yelled at the red head before pressing down on the blue haired Yuki's back! "I am Gamoni, an Overseer of Mr Jay's Harem! Three of the little caunts have escaped! I know they ran this way, but I've lost their scent thanks to the powder Scarlett smacked my nose with!" She growled, still looking under the weather... or she would at least know she did. "I've no time for your games wenches, where'd they run off to? Or I'll force ya into the Great Slugs employ myself!!!" She growled, as she drew out her ring's whip and slammed it down on Yukihime's neck! The bright red coils gripped the woman tightly... and forced her personality to change! She began to feel as though a warm, erotic sensation flowed throughout her body, as if she was on the verge of climaxing! "Where are they?? They can't have RUN OFF FAR!!!" Hissed the giant creature as she applied more pressure to Yukihime's back with her foot!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:21 am

"Haaaah~" Yukihime gasped, finally reacting to her punishment! The backhand which would have crushed a human's bone was enough to knock the half vampire, half Yukionna onto her chest before the beast applied pressure to her back- but it wasn't this that made her react, rather the whip which drew from the gauntlet of the beast! "Haaaah~ Aha mmmmy!~" moaned the half and half creature, who squirmed under the lizard thing's influence! "I-Aaaaah, Dunno...eheeheehee~ Ha-have you checked the woooods? HAHAHA!!" Giggled the mischievous Yukionna, who couldn't contain her glee as she felt so warm and positively glowing!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:33 am

Saoirse made a small pained expression with her face upon being corrected. Great first impression with local law enforcement Sersh, you pissed her off... She sighed inwardly at this, but then found the creatures next actions to be absolutely brutish! She gasped, covering her mouth as Yuki was back handed away, and stepped on before being whipped by the creature! "Yuki!!" She cried out, and grits her teeth at the monsterous Gamoni! "Hey, Baby Bop on Meth!!" She spat, drawing the newly gifted blade she was given by Yuki:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Ff54e85d457b8ec98ad7aa309050a8d2

"Where I'm from, that's police brutality! You can't ask questions like that!!" She spat, given that her three elder brothers and father were all cops, she'd had a good understanding how things were generally done at the precinct! "And by the sound of things, you're a Goddamn slave trader! That ain't right, no matter what dimensional or delusional existence I'm in! I won't stand for it!" She screamed and charged the creature! "Let. Her. GO!!" Screamed Saoirse valiantly!

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:41 am

Gamoni got agitated by Yukihime's answer, and tightened the whip to strangle her! "So be it...!" she hissed, when she heard something odd coming from the crimson haired harlot:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse made a small pained expression with her face upon being corrected. Great first impression with local law enforcement Sersh, you pissed her off... She sighed inwardly at this, but then found the creatures next actions to be absolutely brutish! She gasped, covering her mouth as Yuki was back handed away, and stepped on before being whipped by the creature! "Yuki!!" She cried out, and grits her teeth at the monsterous Gamoni! "Hey, Baby Bop on Meth!!" She spat, drawing the newly gifted blade she was given by Yuki:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Ff54e85d457b8ec98ad7aa309050a8d2

"Where I'm from, that's police brutality! You can't ask questions like that!!" She spat, given that her three elder brothers and father were all cops, she'd had a good understanding how things were generally done at the precinct! "And by the sound of things, your a Goddamn slave trader! That ain't right, no matter what dimensional or delusional existence I'm in! I won't stand for it!" She screamed and charged the creature! "Let. Her. GO!!" Screamed Saoirse valiantly!

Gamoni stood in place, waiting for the foolish woman to approach, when it dawned on her that she was... far taller than she might have appeared:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Gamoni_with_saoirse

The blow to her stomach went as well as Gamoni thought it would- in spite of its enchantments, the claws on her stomach simply caught the blade by its non-enchanted edges and pinned her in place. "Hrm... fiesty women. You'll do well in Mr Jay's Harem I thinks..." She growled, thinking by at least showing up with two new slaves it might make up for the ones that escaped her grasp! She uncoiled the choking whip from Yukihime's neck and coiled it around Saoirse instead! "Now, let's see how you are when all hot and bothered, eh?" Gamoni chuckled cruelly!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:48 am

Yukihime, free of the whip's glow gasped and gagged! She was trying to provide Saoirse a window of opportunity to escape! Yet... she remained to try and help her?? Aww... she's such a kind person! She thought, while she coughed. The ground covered with frost as she winked to Saoirse, driving a pillar of ice through the binding that coiled around Saoirse and freed the woman's sword with a chunk of ice driving into Gamoni's gut! "S-Saoirse, run!" She screamed to her friend, pushing her farther back with a powerful breeze of icy air! The flaps of Saoirse's dress fluttered, revealing more than Saoirse's upper thighs as she was flung back, sword in hand! The whip in tatters as it snaked upon the ground harmlessly! "Run! Forget about me!" She called to Sersh!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:58 am

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:

Gamoni stood in place, waiting for the foolish woman to approach, when it dawned on her that she was... far taller than she might have appeared:

The blow to her stomach went as well as Gamoni thought it would- in spite of its enchantments, the claws on her stomach simply caught the blade by its non-enchanted edges and pinned her in place. "Hrm... fiesty women. You'll do well in Mr Jay's Harem I thinks..." She growled, thinking by at least showing up with two new slaves it might make up for the ones that escaped her grasp! She uncoiled the choking whip from Yukihime's neck and coiled it around Saoirse instead! "Now, let's see how you are when all hot and bothered, eh?" Gamoni chuckled cruelly!

Saoirse blinked up at the... taller creature, and half chuckled as she tried to yank her sword free! "L-Let go! AH!" She cried, feeling the whip coil around her as Gamoni chuckled...!

...and nothing. Saoirse blinked up at the creature and the whip, then back to the creature. "What, is this supposed to make me 'tell the truth' or some shit?" She asked, wriggling within the coils! Not too soon after, Yukihime freed her thanks to her ice magic! Stuff that the red head still couldn't get wrapped around her head yet! "Hiiaaaaaah!" yelped Saoirse, who was thrust back with the blade in hand, rolling upon the grass till she landed ass over tea kettle! "Eugh..." she moaned, but quickly rolled herself back upright. She shook her head, defiantly. "No... I can't, you're a screwball and crazy Yukihime, but you've been nothing but helpful since I woke up naked in the field! I'm not the type to run away without repaying my debt, and it seems Gamoni's little ribbon has got nothing on me!!" She smirked. "I'll just keep my distance- she can't do shit grounded to ya!" She screamed, swinging the blade around with her wrist. I got this... I got this! She told herself!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yukihime Strangesky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:14 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Saoirse blinked up at the... taller creature, and half chuckled as she tried to yank her sword free! "L-Let go! AH!" She cried, feeling the whip coil around her as Gamoni chuckled...!

...and nothing. Saoirse blinked up at the creature and the whip, then back to the creature. "What, is this supposed to make me 'tell the truth' or some shit?" She asked, wriggling within the coils! Not too soon after, Yukihime freed her thanks to her ice magic! Stuff that the red head still couldn't get wrapped around her head yet! "Hiiaaaaaah!" yelped Saoirse, who was thrust back with the blade in hand, rolling upon the grass till she landed ass over tea kettle! "Eugh..." she moaned, but quickly rolled herself back upright. She shook her head, defiantly. "No... I can't, you're a screwball and crazy Yukihime, but you've been nothing but helpful since I woke up naked in the field! I'm not the type to run away without repaying my debt, and it seems Gamoni's little ribbon has got nothing on me!!" She smirked. "I'll just keep my distance- she can't do shit grounded to ya!" She screamed, swinging the blade around with her wrist. I got this... I got this! She told herself!

Gamoni was confused, as she'd never seen any being who was immune to the Amorous Lasher before! So confused she let her guard down, and Yukihime was able to roll a fast one into her gut! "Oooof! Ya bitch!" She growled, stepping onto the woman harder! It was then she glanced over to Saoirse, the harlot and narrowed her large red eyes. She's immune eh...? Not much sense in bringing in someone whose too dull for the whip's powers, even if she looks like a quality haul... Gamoni laments, and strikes out with the whip a few times, to gauge the woman's combat prowess; revealing that cutting the whip did not damage it, only dissipated it briefly! She watched Sersh dodge as she made her approach, quick on her feet, but she also blocked unnecessarily with the blade. She fights like a child does with a stick...! Grunted Gamoni internally, before she simply shot the whip out again! This time the coil snapped around the woman's neck, and Gamoni reeled her in like a fish on a line! "There's only one use for Harlots like you...!" Gamoni began, grabbing the woman with her large hand as she got in range! Lifting the woman slightly off the ground, the monster's jaws hinged open!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 1291436902.themirth_mirthmawsmall

"OMPH!!!"

The tongue shot out, curling around Saoirse's neck and face! Her conical teeth dug into Saoirse's back, before Gamoni jerked back and forced Saoirse up to her thighs on her side in the slimy jaws of the monster!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Gamoni_eat_saoirse

Sersh kicked valiantly, her thigh boots clonking the top of her snout as she held her prey there for a moment to taste her! Sliding her tongue around Saoirse, she disarmed the woman with her clawed fingertips and gently tapped at the soles of the woman's kicking boots! "MMmmmmmmmm~" Moaned the beast, who swung the whip down on Yukihime again now that it wasn't required! Well, its not two extra slaves... but those three convicts DID interrupt me at meal time! I suppose I'll just have to hand over 'lunch' to make up for the losses... damn, this human has a peculiar taste! Not bad... not bad at all~ She thought as she let Saoirse scream and kick, slurping the struggling woman trapped between her jaws!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:39 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Gamoni was confused, as she'd never seen any being who was immune to the Amorous Lasher before! So confused she let her guard down, and Yukihime was able to roll a fast one into her gut! "Oooof! Ya bitch!" She growled, stepping onto the woman harder! It was then she glanced over to Saoirse, the harlot and narrowed her large red eyes. She's immune eh...? Not much sense in bringing in someone whose too dull for the whip's powers, even if she looks like a quality haul... Gamoni laments, and strikes out with the whip a few times, to gauge the woman's combat prowess; revealing that cutting the whip did not damage it, only dissipated it briefly! She watched Sersh dodge as she made her approach, quick on her feet, but she also blocked unnecessarily with the blade. She fights like a child does with a stick...! Grunted Gamoni internally, before she simply shot the whip out again! This time the coil snapped around the woman's neck, and Gamoni reeled her in like a fish on a line! "There's only one use for Harlots like you...!" Gamoni began, grabbing the woman with her large hand as she got in range! Lifting the woman slightly off the ground, the monster's jaws hinged open!

"OMPH!!!"

The tongue shot out, curling around Saoirse's neck and face! Her conical teeth dug into Saoirse's back, before Gamoni jerked back and forced Saoirse up to her thighs on her side in the slimy jaws of the monster!

Sersh kicked valiantly, her thigh boots clonking the top of her snout as she held her prey there for a moment to taste her! Sliding her tongue around Saoirse, she disarmed the woman with her clawed fingertips and gently tapped at the soles of the woman's kicking boots! "MMmmmmmmmm~" Moaned the beast, who swung the whip down on Yukihime again now that it wasn't required! Well, its not two extra slaves... but those three convicts DID interrupt me at meal time! I suppose I'll just have to hand over 'lunch' to make up for the losses... damn, this human has a peculiar taste! Not bad... not bad at all~ She thought as she let Saoirse scream and kick, slurping the struggling woman trapped between her jaws!

"S-Saoirse!" Cried out Yukihime, alarmed she would stay! What the hell is her issue?? Does she enjoy being eaten or something?? Yuki pondered as she watched in the oddly forced bliss as the whip was reapplied to her body! "Heee hee, Red...! Hee!" She laughed and giggled, unable to contain the pleasure brought forth by the accursed whip! She tried her best, but unlike Saoirse, she was unable to relent to the spell of the glowing crimson cord! She could only lay there, on her chest, barely able to watch as her friend becomes yet another statistic on Galiavan's soil...!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Gamoni the Overseer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:04 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"OMPH!!!"

Saoirse was confused by the whip's regeneration, but was able to dodge her enemy's attacks with ease! Unaware she was being played, she deflected a whipping strike with the sword only for it to snap around her wide open neck! Gasping with wide, emerald eyes, the young red head was yaaaanked into Gamoni's large, creepy scaly hands! "Ugh, let me go dude!!" She spat, kicking her legs wildly as she looks up into the slimy throat of the monster!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Saoirse_shocked_2
"Oh- NO!"-

-the red head shrieked before the tongue shot out and coiled around her face! "Mmmph!!" Sersh's muffled cries echoed, only a single green eye able to see as the warty tongue slipped around her head and neck! She watched herself enter the foul and dank wide alligator like jaws of Gamoni, forced to lay on the side of her hip, stripped of her blade while her right arm was wedged between her legs and sandwiched the lower jaw and her stomach! Her left hand reached up, trying to grip around the corner of Gamoni's cheek as thick saliva ran down her freckled, juicy, curvaceous body! She kicked wildly, feeling the heel of her thigh boots slamming into the scaly hide of the monster, her right thigh partly pierced by the lower conical teeth of the monster who pinned her inside its mouth and continued to lather her sweet, succulent body with her awful tongue! "Mmmmmmmph!! HMMMPPPPPHH!!!?" Saoirse's muffled cries escaped the threshold of the toothy maw, Gamoni slurping at her curves all the while, pulling at her neck with the nasty tongue wrapped around her pretty face, the single eye starring down a tunnel of rippling flesh ahead of her!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 1269564187.renaayama_throat--animation-by-renaayama

"MMpph!! NMPHHHH!!!" Shrieked a muffled Saoirse, her small, wavering green eyes locked on the slimy, runny undulating throat ahead of her! She ignored the fact the beast probed her new tunic, sliding between her plush cleavage, circled around her waist and sliding up the tabard style skirt! Her long legs scythed, her pained, muffled and terrified cries only intensified the further she slid into the mouth...!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:23 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"OMPH!!!"

Saoirse was confused by the whip's regeneration, but was able to dodge her enemy's attacks with ease! Unaware she was being played, she deflected a whipping strike with the sword only for it to snap around her wide open neck! Gasping with wide, emerald eyes, the young red head was yaaaanked into Gamoni's large, creepy scaly hands! "Ugh, let me go dude!!" She spat, kicking her legs wildly as she looks up into the slimy throat of the monster!

"Oh- NO!"-

-the red head shrieked before the tongue shot out and coiled around her face! "Mmmph!!" Sersh's muffled cries echoed, only a single green eye able to see as the warty tongue slipped around her head and neck! She watched herself enter the foul and dank wide alligator like jaws of Gamoni, forced to lay on the side of her hip, stripped of her blade while her right arm was wedged between her legs and sandwiched the lower jaw and her stomach! Her left hand reached up, trying to grip around the corner of Gamoni's cheek as thick saliva ran down her freckled, juicy, curvaceous body! She kicked wildly, feeling the heel of her thigh boots slamming into the scaly hide of the monster, her right thigh partly pierced by the lower conical teeth of the monster who pinned her inside its mouth and continued to lather her sweet, succulent body with her awful tongue! "Mmmmmmmph!! HMMMPPPPPHH!!!?" Saoirse's muffled cries escaped the threshold of the toothy maw, Gamoni slurping at her curves all the while, pulling at her neck with the nasty tongue wrapped around her pretty face, the single eye starring down a tunnel of rippling flesh ahead of her!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 1269564187.renaayama_throat--animation-by-renaayama

"MMpph!! NMPHHHH!!!" Shrieked a muffled Saoirse, her small, wavering green eyes locked on the slimy, runny undulating throat ahead of her! She ignored the fact the beast probed her new tunic, sliding between her plush cleavage, circled around her waist and sliding up the tabard style skirt! Her long legs scythed, her pained, muffled and terrified cries only intensified the further she slid into the mouth...!

Gamoni snorted hot air from her nostrils, enjoying her catch!

She wiggled and writhed under her exploring tongue, always enjoying the taste of female prey as they were generally plump and wiggly going down! Men only were fun due to their screams, if they were confident before going down, all the better! Same with women prey, there just seemed to be an added... 'spice' that flows through a mortal's body when they think they can beat you, then find themselves trapped behind rows of jagged teeth! She injested all of her prey whole, and could even store them in her throat pouch, like she was going to do with Yukihime after she had her meal! Speaking of...

Gamoni thrashed her head side to side, Saoirse's swinging sexy legs continued to kick as she jerks her head back and relaxes her tongue! A quick shriek from Saoirse was heard as she slid on her stomach down the back of her tongue, her voice cutting off as her shoulders and head vanish down the gullet! Her breasts dragged along the length of Gamoni's tongue, before plopping into the throat up to her waist! Arms pinned at her sides, Saoirse kicked hard! Pedaling constantly, her thigh boots clacked on the ribbed roof of Gamoni's jaw! Saoirse's muffled screams becoming softer and softer as she inhaled the sexy red head's hips and ass, her thick thighs shoving down her gullet, leaving only the thigh boots which pedaled erratically all the way down....

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Swallowed

As the heels vanished past the entry into the abyss, Gamoni closed her jaws tight with a loud SNAP! Her eyes rolling back, a white film covering her eyes made them look 'pink' as the beast shuttered and swallowed deeply...

Gluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!
Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 5937d520cb6a57decc982b01b6561ae2

Saoirse bypassed the throat pouch all together, forced downward into Gamoni's depths swiftly, the curvaceous young woman's 5'7 frame vanished past the reptile's shoulders... only to then resurface as the beast's paunch inflated with Saoirse's curled up form, distenting and stretching the light green flesh that sagged beneath the creature's saggy tits!

All with a rather energetic bounce!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Gamoni_Overseer_full

"Shlurrrrrrrrrrp~ Mmmm... yess....~" Gamoni complimented the taste, who slurped her tongue across her scaly lips, rubbing her paunch with her free hand between the 'belly claws', squeezing her undulating and squirming stomach which gurgled; as Saoirse would find herself in a compact, humid place.

"Can't have a slave that won't listen running about the Master's place... nope! URP!" Belched the beast, who chuckled and patted the belly again for good measure. She turned to Yukihime now and licked her lips. "You're going somewhere else...!" She roared, grabbing the woman by her hair, pulling her from her foot and tossed her onto her back into her wide mouth! With a SNAP of her jaws, Yukihime's legs and hips jutted from Gamoni's snout, her thick thighs kicking as she leaned her head back and slowly began consuming the Yukionna as well!!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:46 am

Yukihime winced as saliva splashed her face, Saoirse's boots vanishing as she was devoured by Gamoni... She eyed the bulging, distended stomach which gurgled and sighed sadly for her friend. She really couldn't catch a break... She thought, albeit still under the influence of the whip till she was grabbed by her short blue hair! "Owie ow ow ow!! STOP WITH THE HAIR I DON'T HAVE AS MUCH AS I USED TO!!" Complained the Yukionna!

(Yukihime in 2330's)

"Wha-aaaaah!" She cried out loud, as she was tossed nonchalantly into Gamoni's maw!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Yukihime_Charactersheet_1_lighter_blue_1

Yukihime's legs fluttered as she felt the teeth riding up between her thighs! The sensation felt off, and she squirmed and wriggled as she began the arduous process of turning the saliva around her into thick ice!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:55 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"OMPH!!!"

"Oh- NO!"-

Gamoni snorted hot air from her nostrils, enjoying her catch!

She wiggled and writhed under her exploring tongue, always enjoying the taste of female prey as they were generally plump and wiggly going down! Men only were fun due to their screams, if they were confident before going down, all the better! Same with women prey, there just seemed to be an added... 'spice' that flows through a mortal's body when they think they can beat you, then find themselves trapped behind rows of jagged teeth! She injested all of her prey whole, and could even store them in her throat pouch, like she was going to do with Yukihime after she had her meal! Speaking of...

Gamoni thrashed her head side to side, Saoirse's swinging sexy legs continued to kick as she jerks her head back and relaxes her tongue! A quick shriek from Saoirse was heard as she slid on her stomach down the back of her tongue, her voice cutting off as her shoulders and head vanish down the gullet! Her breasts dragged along the length of Gamoni's tongue, before plopping into the throat up to her waist! Arms pinned at her sides, Saoirse kicked hard! Pedaling constantly, her thigh boots clacked on the ribbed roof of Gamoni's jaw! Saoirse's muffled screams becoming softer and softer as she inhaled the sexy red head's hips and ass, her thick thighs shoving down her gullet, leaving only the thigh boots which pedaled erratically all the way down....

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Swallowed

As the heels vanished past the entry into the abyss, Gamoni closed her jaws tight with a loud SNAP! Her eyes rolling back, a white film covering her eyes made them look 'pink' as the beast shuttered and swallowed deeply...

Gluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!
Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 5937d520cb6a57decc982b01b6561ae2

Saoirse bypassed the throat pouch all together, forced downward into Gamoni's depths swiftly, the curvaceous young woman's 5'7 frame vanished past the reptile's shoulders... only to then resurface as the beast's paunch inflated with Saoirse's curled up form, distenting and stretching the light green flesh that sagged beneath the creature's saggy tits!

All with a rather energetic bounce!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Gamoni_Overseer_full

"Shlurrrrrrrrrrp~ Mmmm... yess....~" Gamoni complimented the taste, who slurped her tongue across her scaly lips, rubbing her paunch with her free hand between the 'belly claws', squeezing her undulating and squirming stomach which gurgled; as Saoirse would find herself in a compact, humid place.

"Can't have a slave that won't listen running about the Master's place... nope! URP!" Belched the beast, who chuckled and patted the belly again for good measure. She turned to Yukihime now and licked her lips. "You're going somewhere else...!" She roared, grabbing the woman by her hair, pulling her from her foot and tossed her onto her back into her wide mouth! With a SNAP of her jaws, Yukihime's legs and hips jutted from Gamoni's snout, her thick thighs kicking as she leaned her head back and slowly began consuming the Yukionna as well!!

Saoirse screamed as she was being shoved down a tight, dark throat! Longer than the last, but not by much, the out of place red head from '98 Raccoon City descended the undulating throat of Gamoni the Overseer, swiftly prodded along, she was soon squeezed into a tighter chamber below! "Oh god, I'm being eaten by fugly ass Baby Bop!!" She lamented out loud, letting out a whine of pain and surprise as she was forced through a tight sphincter, her body squeezed into a tighter chamber like a tube of tooth paste as she plopped inside with a wet splash!

She could hardly move, her legs spread, her knees framing beside her face her boots pressed up against the ceiling as stretchy, sick fluid bridged between her curvy, upside down and curled up frame! Her thigh boots glistened as she kicked and punched the walls around her, trying to move!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 My-stomach-im-hungry

She could hear the stomach gurgling as she fought back, felt hot, steaming fluids squirt across her body! "Lemme out!! Lemme out ya ugly fuccccck!!" She spat and screamed, squirming furiously within the tight confines! She could barely make out anything in the dark, only could hear Yukihime's muffled cries of pain above her! "Leave her out of this you freak!! You've got me in your belly, leave her the fuck alone!!" She bellowed, pounding and stretching the tight walls with her heels!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:00 am

"Huehuehue...!" Gamoni snickered, ignoring both women as she rubbed her pot belly with one hand, and slid her clawed fingers up between Yuki's crotch, prodding her bare flesh underneath, pushing her deeper into the throat! She could feel the Yukionna starting something with her magic, so in a 'two birds with one stone' strategy, she began building up Euphoric Gases in her stomach to suffocate Saoirse, and slowly released them up and out of her throat! Exposed to these gasses, both women should in theory stop their struggling, as they would feel a need to pleasure themselves instead! The carnal minds of the humanoid races always fascinated Gamoni, as she continued to swallow her prize!
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Yukihime Strangesky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:07 am

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:"Huehuehue...!" Gamoni snickered, ignoring both women as she rubbed her pot belly with one hand, and slid her clawed fingers up between Yuki's crotch, prodding her bare flesh underneath, pushing her deeper into the throat! She could feel the Yukionna starting something with her magic, so in a 'two birds with one stone' strategy, she began building up Euphoric Gases in her stomach to suffocate Saoirse, and slowly released them up and out of her throat! Exposed to these gasses, both women should in theory stop their struggling, as they would feel a need to pleasure themselves instead! The carnal minds of the humanoid races always fascinated Gamoni, as she continued to swallow her prize!

Yuki's eyes dilated as she felt odd again! "N-no...! T-that's.... cheating....!" She gasped, her hands, going from the ribbed roof instead slid lower, as pinkish gasses flowed around her head, making her feel dizzy and... really turned on! "D-dammit... its...its... like hubby....!" She moaned, sliding her slender fingers between her clit, rubbing herself! "Aaaaah!" She moaned, closing her eyes, her thighs shivering as the beast's tongue and claw prodded her body! She couldn't resist, it was all... all too much! She felt her body rise in temperature, that feeling of warmth she enjoyed overwhelming her! "Ah...aaaaaaaaaaa~" She moaned again, arching her neck back, lost to bliss, unable to think of anything but plunging her fingers into her pussy! I-I'm sorry Red...! I... I can't....!! She closed her eyes tearfully, expressing her pleasure as she got lost to the madness of lust thanks to Gamoni's odd abilities!
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:54 pm

Hey hey can you hear me now.  V  good.  

I'm a stray whisper floating through the pleasure and the mental anguish.  Soft words echoing into your mind Yukihime.  And music, because sharing my internal sound track is sometimes the best way to go.  Or just you know me  Twisted Evil

You compare this to me?  Hmp!  I must really be slipping if this fake sensation can compare to well...  me!  Come on feel the difference, feel the world of difference, between this and me!

And if you can't do that my little Snow Angel, just remember you get your absolute coldest, when you get your absolute hottest.  Suck the heat out of everything, and make the world colder!  

I will take your breath away.  After all you can practically feel the heat coming off me even after all this time.  I am a flame that never burns out not even in the deepest artic storm!  Feed on my fire, feed on the torch you carry forever lit by the slightest thought of me![/color]

And maybe next time, hehe... you'll remember nothing compares to me!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Babs Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse O'Neil Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:39 am

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:"Huehuehue...!" Gamoni snickered, ignoring both women as she rubbed her pot belly with one hand, and slid her clawed fingers up between Yuki's crotch, prodding her bare flesh underneath, pushing her deeper into the throat! She could feel the Yukionna starting something with her magic, so in a 'two birds with one stone' strategy, she began building up Euphoric Gases in her stomach to suffocate Saoirse, and slowly released them up and out of her throat! Exposed to these gasses, both women should in theory stop their struggling, as they would feel a need to pleasure themselves instead! The carnal minds of the humanoid races always fascinated Gamoni, as she continued to swallow her prize!

Saoirse continued to struggle against the undulating stomach lining, the slimy walls seeming to 'push back' at her each time she kicked and punched! "Let. Her. GO!" She cried, kicking and punching only that much harder! Still, it was almost useless! It was like fighting taffy! I'm only wearing myself out... Think... I gotta have something that could work! She thought to herself, as the room began to fill up with something smokey? "*Cough Cough* Hack, wha...what is this?!" cried Sersh, who began wincing as something was filling up the interior of the stomach! It was a gas of sorts, she could just make that out with the limited light, and she saw it exiting various tiny holes lining the stomach lining like mini volcanoes! She tried to plug them up, but there was simply too many! "Oh-*cough cough*-n-no!" she gasped, covering her mouth with her sleeve, her eyes became heavy lidded. Something was wrong... she felt like her insides were on fire, but not painfully- simply that she was warm from head to toe! "Ah... aah...!" Saoirse gasped, arching her head back into a pool of stagnant bile, her ponytail clinging to her neck as she felt dizzy, felt this odd sensation coming over her! "I gotta... gotta..." she began, moaning as she found her hand creeping to her crotch, Saoirse using her other hand to stop her wrist however! "S-stahp!!" She gasped, hyperventilating in the humid chamber. If I complain or moan... I'm gonna run out of air. Gotta stop myself! C'mon... Saoirse... fight it...! She tried telling herself, but it was harder to fight especially given the stomach's walls now pressed down on her legs! Forced into a tightly packed ball, Saoirse O'Neil was now gasping for breath and moaning in pleasure! She was at the epicenter of the gases which drifted around her, made up from chemicals Gamoni's body naturally made from her diet of human women- not that Sersh was aware of this fact! "Haaaah aaaaaaah~" Gasped Saoirse, rubbing her legs and thighs together, her hands caught between them, unable to contain herself!

(to here =p)

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:52 am

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:

Yuki's eyes dilated as she felt odd again! "N-no...! T-that's.... cheating....!" She gasped, her hands, going from the ribbed roof instead slid lower, as pinkish gasses flowed around her head, making her feel dizzy and... really turned on! "D-dammit... its...its... like hubby....!" She moaned, sliding her slender fingers between her clit, rubbing herself! "Aaaaah!" She moaned, closing her eyes, her thighs shivering as the beast's tongue and claw prodded her body! She couldn't resist, it was all... all too much! She felt her body rise in temperature, that feeling of warmth she enjoyed overwhelming her! "Ah...aaaaaaaaaaa~" She moaned again, arching her neck back, lost to bliss, unable to think of anything but plunging her fingers into her pussy! I-I'm sorry Red...! I... I can't....!! She closed her eyes tearfully, expressing her pleasure as she got lost to the madness of lust thanks to Gamoni's odd abilities!

Gamoni, quickly made use of the inactions of both women, jerking her head back several times to swallow up the rest of Yukihime!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Tumblr_onsvofZ5pz1tdkro1o2_500

The reptile's eyes glazed over as Yukihime's head and shoulders, followed by her bosom which squuuueezed through the throat tightly, before followed by her shifting wide hips and long, shapely legs!

Ulp...ulp... GULP~

Gamoni jerked her head back fully, closing her eyes as she swallowed the Yukionna whole! However, instead of joining Saoirse in the belly, she filled out the pouch under her neck- making Gamoni's throat swollen like a bull frogs!

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Litoria_chloris_calling
Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 Gamoni_Overseer_fuller

Sighing, Gamoni looks about one final time before shrugging. "Eh... those three weren't important... Shelur will die out here, not worth trying to look for the spoiled orc brat!" She scoffed, huffing along, waddling back the way she came. Still, if she ran into Scarlett Clawthorn? She was going to rip her in half for what she did to her back at the inn! She was going to head to the post, leave a message indicating she couldn't find the three missing persons, but found two replacements, sans Saoirse who was going to digest on the long walk back to the arena, if she was lucky. She proceeded to her tasks, abandoning the blade she discarded from Saoirse's possessions and went along on her way...

(to here)

Last edited by Gamoni the Overseer on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Clawthorn Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:34 am

As Saoirse's & Yukihime's fate was left to the Gods, the pair of fleeing prisoners, Princess Shelur Nightless and Ruby Regalspire had already gotten as far as they possibly could from the man-eating Gapori, Gamoni...

"I think we're safe~" Spoke Ruby first, turning back to the Princess with a smirk and a cheeky pose:

Lonely Forest Path... - Page 2 ETqLMGdWkAAtFt4

"'Safe' is when we are free of this accursed forest...! I hope that Gamoni took the bait, those two mortals back there are likely good as dead." The former Princess of the Arenea Tribe of Pale Orcs, Princess Shelur Nightless said in response.

The beautiful orc was a trained warrior, and in both hands she held a weapon:

However, her greatest weapon was leading Gamoni to those poor sod's back there. She felt no remorse for what she did, as it was either herself or them!

"Still, not nice to leave those ladies high and dry like that..." sighed Ruby. Shelur scoffed and turned her pale orbs to the human's face. "Such soft 'feelings' make me wonder why your lot hasn't been conquered before the rise of demons, Human..." she sighed as she brushed past the strawberry blond. "If you are so shaken up, go back and help! I'm sure Gamoni will gladly grab you as well!" retorts the Orc as she looked around the winding paths, to be sure they were 'safe'.

Ruby sighed, shaking her head. "Nuh-uh! I said it wasn't 'nice', but I'm no hero... I was dragged into this mess by Scarlett in the first place! Where the heck is she anyway?" Ruby shouted, turning to the Orc with her hands on her hips.

Shel snorted. "Probably long gone by now. She went all for herself after we broke our bindings. Last I saw, she was headed northeast towards the human settlements." She remarked as she raised a brow. There was a bunch of grey colored ooze dripping off foliage and the like.

"You saw where she ran off? Why didn't we run after her? She was the one who came up with the escape plan! She told me it was the reason why she dragged me into this mess in the first place! She told me that she felt bad for doing that but she'd break us out of Mr & Mrs Jay's sick pleasure house!" Ruby explained.

Shelur, still plying her fingers in the mysterious grey ooze half ignored Ruby's antics. "Human, keep it down! She did as she promised. You are not in Mr Jay's house any longer. As far as I can tell, she was ready to abandon us as soon as we left the arena! It sounds to me you simply jumped in head first without thinking, and got played. Typical." Sighed Shelur.

There was no telling if that was truly how it 'went down', the escape that is. All they knew, the scarlet haired Scarlett was either long gone or dead, as they sure as hell wouldn't let her live after this many escape attempts!

Shel could have cared less, as she was more concerned now about their immediate survival. What the hell is this ooze? She asked herself, and decided to press on. "Human, I suggest we stick close. Something's off about this land..." The Princess hefted the heavy axe with ease, what would have taken both of Ruby's arms, she could manage with one... which left her with the ability to carry her dagger in her free hand. The princess of the Arenea tribe was bred for combat, and wore many of the scars of conflict across her pale, shapely body.

The Princess paused, her platinum blond hair swaying as a gentle breeze blew their direction. Ruby bumped into the taller woman's back, and looked up at her in confusion. "What's wrong, Shel?"

"Quiet!" the orc harshly whispered! She could hear something.

(still editing)

Last edited by Scarlett Clawthorn on Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post isn't complete and Docs not working atm for me, will finish in a few hours sleeeeeep)
Scarlett Clawthorn
Scarlett Clawthorn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2