Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hold

3 posters

Go down

The Hold Empty The Hold

Post  Gamoni the Overseer Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:40 am

The cells of the least prized, fresh blood warriors and slaves of the Arena. Nicknamed 'The Hold' as it holds the riffraff till they either die or are brought into the 'High Rise' which is a slice of heaven comparably speaking. Its located deep underneath the field of battle, several of hundreds of feet below the 'High Rise'. It has very few private facilities, with hardly any lighting and ventilation in its cold, dark depths. The place is a reeking, foreboding hell, and the few private cells that are down here are for those the leaders of the Arena have yet to pass judgment over...

(from here)

"Hmmphhrrmph....HRRRMPH!!!" Groaned the muffled... rather 'muzzled' Gamoni, who's lips had been sealed shut by thick ice since she stored away that icy imp in her throat pouch! Gamoni puffed out her cheeks like a bull frog, before using another flaming breath ability to simply thaw her jaws open again!

The Hold Gamoni_Overseer_fuller
It was bad enough that she had to carry the woman in her throat pouch, the added bulge made her look like a walking ballsack! All thanks to her stomach being occupied by that mouthy brat, however... that wouldn't be for much longer!  The Hold 1f60b  The red head seemed to have either settled down or had perished within her bloated belly, all fine by Gamoni's eyes and stomach!

She was quite an exotic and delicious snack~ The lizard like creature snickered to herself, her jaws drooling and melting as she finally could be rid of the ice woman in her throat! She waddled over to one of the 'private' cells, as in there was no one currently occupying it and not for its privacy; everyone could see everyone through the gaps in the bars, and the powerful seals which occupied this space disallowed magic to be used save for specific people and objects. Gamoni was being harassed by someone in the cell to her right, and she grunted, before turning her open jaws and spewing flame into the cell! Screams of terror and pain followed by flashes of people becoming ash to Gamoni's wicked orange flames!

After it became silent, save the crackling of flames and sizzling flesh, Gamoni returned her attention to the task at hand!

"Brooup....BROARP...BURP!"

The Hold Yukihime_Charactersheet_1_lighter_blue_1

Out popped a slimy, and rather beautiful Yukionna, who now lay atop flagstones that made up the floor of her cell; hitting the floor with a soft smack and splash given the saliva and water combined pooled beneath the tall, attractive blue haired woman!

Smoke drifted from Gamoni's flared nostrils as she closed the cell, sealing the semi-conscious Yukionna within! "Enjoy your new home, for the time being. We will decide what becomes of you yet, Ice Whore...!" Spat the lizard beast, her stomach bouncing and gurgling with the seemingly digesting traveler from another world within her:

The Hold Gamoni_Overseer_full

Gamoni grunts and lifts her heavy paunch as she ascends the stairs, feeling as though she may end up digesting the woman inside her yet before she'd make it to Lady Xu's office...

What a pain... Grunted the Overseer, grumbling as she waddled away...

(to here)
Gamoni the Overseer
Gamoni the Overseer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Hold Empty Re: The Hold

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:22 am

Gamoni the Overseer wrote:The cells of the least prized, fresh blood warriors and slaves of the Arena. Nicknamed 'The Hold' as it holds the riffraff till they either die or are brought into the 'High Rise' which is a slice of heaven comparably speaking. Its located deep underneath the field of battle, several of hundreds of feet below the 'High Rise'. It has very few private facilities, with hardly any lighting and ventilation in its cold, dark depths. The place is a reeking, foreboding hell, and the few private cells that are down here are for those the leaders of the Arena have yet to pass judgment over...

(from here)

"Hmmphhrrmph....HRRRMPH!!!" Groaned the muffled... rather 'muzzled' Gamoni, who's lips had been sealed shut by thick ice since she stored away that icy imp in her throat pouch! Gamoni puffed out her cheeks like a bull frog, before using another flaming breath ability to simply thaw her jaws open again!

The Hold Gamoni_Overseer_fuller
It was bad enough that she had to carry the woman in her throat pouch, the added bulge made her look like a walking ballsack! All thanks to her stomach being occupied by that mouthy brat, however... that wouldn't be for much longer!  The Hold 1f60b  The red head seemed to have either settled down or had perished within her bloated belly, all fine by Gamoni's eyes and stomach!

She was quite an exotic and delicious snack~ The lizard like creature snickered to herself, her jaws drooling and melting as she finally could be rid of the ice woman in her throat! She waddled over to one of the 'private' cells, as in there was no one currently occupying it and not for its privacy; everyone could see everyone through the gaps in the bars, and the powerful seals which occupied this space disallowed magic to be used save for specific people and objects. Gamoni was being harassed by someone in the cell to her right, and she grunted, before turning her open jaws and spewing flame into the cell! Screams of terror and pain followed by flashes of people becoming ash to Gamoni's wicked orange flames!

After it became silent, save the crackling of flames and sizzling flesh, Gamoni returned her attention to the task at hand!

"Brooup....BROARP...BURP!"

The Hold Yukihime_Charactersheet_1_lighter_blue_1

Out popped a slimy, and rather beautiful Yukionna, who now lay atop flagstones that made up the floor of her cell; hitting the floor with a soft smack and splash given the saliva and water combined pooled beneath the tall, attractive blue haired woman!

Smoke drifted from Gamoni's flared nostrils as she closed the cell, sealing the semi-conscious Yukionna within! "Enjoy your new home, for the time being. We will decide what becomes of you yet, Ice Whore...!" Spat the lizard beast, her stomach bouncing and gurgling with the seemingly digesting traveler from another world within her:

The Hold Gamoni_Overseer_full

Gamoni grunts and lifts her heavy paunch as she ascends the stairs, feeling as though she may end up digesting the woman inside her yet before she'd make it to Lady Xu's office...

What a pain... Grunted the Overseer, grumbling as she waddled away...

"Ice Whore...? Never got to make that one... time constraints and... Penguinbo VII: Quest for Pain took... too much of my... time..." groaned the slimy, semi-conscious Yukionna deposited into the cell like a sad sack of laundry. Her neighbors, had they not been reduced to ashes, would have had a nice, unobscured view of her lack of panties under her silky black dress given the angle she now lay! "I'm... just gonna... lie here... for now..." she moaned, still somewhat under the influence of Gamoni's trippy breath! "Aw... skystranger~" She hummed, blushing as she curled up in a ball and went to sleep; her sense of urgency... never existed.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kiko Ayahara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Ayahara Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:52 am

There wasn't much to this mission. Simply infiltrate Mr and Mrs Jays' 'funland', locate the targets and escape with them still in tact. I didn't have a lot riding on this mission, just that if I failed he'd show me the inside of a penguin... whatever that meant. Either way, I wasn't too worried. It was just going to be an easy 'in and out', like the man in the shades said. 'Save my Blue Ice Pop and her friend; you'll know her for she doesn't wear undies'. Okay... still not sure what he meant by that, but he didn't really have time to chat. I'm getting paid anyway so what's a few riddles to iron out along the way?

I managed to slip in unnoticed easily enough, put my hoverbike in a safe place and found a way into the airducts that should lead me to the Hold- where they put the new arrivals. Following the scent of fear, piss and charred flesh it didn't take me long to find the place...

Klank!!

The sound of a grate being pried open before clattering upon the floor and echoing on the cobblestone interior of this 'fashionable' dungeon. Soon after, a sleek, attractive woman in black clothes dropped out of the shaft legs first. She hung there for a moment, swinging gently forwards and back before dropping to the floor.

The Hold Kiko_Ayahara_Jacket_Sunglasses

The woman's heels clicked upon her descent, her usually shiny black leather outfit was subdued by the lack of lighting in the Hold, as she swiftly positioned herself into cover as a pair of guards walked by with lanterns. The round, pinch nose shades shielded her crimson eyes as they walked passed her without notice. Through their idle conversation, they complained about Gamoni the Overseer ashing twelve people in their cell upstairs before depositing some blue haired chick in the cell beside the massacre:

"Yeah, guys upstairs want someone to 'broom the room' where Gamoni 'ashed' those poor fuckers... not that it fuckin' matters for these degenerates... but that new girl upstairs looks nice, the one Gamoni brought back after she lost those three slaves out in the mountains? Probably going to end up a snack for Mrs Jay though..."

"I don't doubt that. Gamoni's gettin' carried away though, killing fifteen people while she runs about with that bloated gut like she doesn't give a shit! Gods if this job didn't pay well I'd have stuck with working at Adamantite prison!"

As they faded into the distance, the woman raised a brow. New girl, huh? Could be my lead... She purred internally as she ambles her way around the network of tunnels and passageways, avoiding to walk past cells if she could, and when she couldn't there were sometimes chatter.

"Hey, you gotta let us out man! We can't stay caged up like this!!"-was the one she heard the most, in different variations. Some even threatened to tell the guards, but given her cursory study of the guard's habits, the threats were idle. These guys didn't give a damn about their job, only wanted to get paid. So, with no time to feel regret, she pushed forwards.

After some searching, the woman found herself in an upper level catwalk and followed the smell of burnt flesh and ash. I'm getting closer... She told herself before arriving to a pair of cells still smoking with their cremated occupants. "Eugh... not the way I wanna go out." She commented, covering her mouth and nose before her red eyes swung over to the lone occupant laying on the floor in the adjacent cell. She swiftly moved into place, slipping her hand around the bars. "Huh... frozen blueberry surprise. Blue Ice Pop... I get it now." She murmured, her eyes falling to the woman's icy blue hair, the snow falling off her slimy body and the other feature- a lack of underwear under her taut black dress.

She tried the door, but of course it was locked. I doubt magic will break the lock... but I don't need magic. She told herself as she drew out her Tērukirā:

The Hold Kiko_Ayahara_sword

The Kriegsmesser in question was an old friend of hers, and it was built to test the challenges of even the most guarded of obstacles!

Shwwwwooooop!

She swung the blade through the lock and its internal bolt, severing the latch along with her striking motion! It cut through like a hot knife through butter. Smirking, she pulls open the door to the cell and walks inside, sheathing her blade on her hip. "Yukihime?" she called down to the woman, gently jabbing her boot's toe into the woman's ankle. When she did not wake, she hit her harder. "Yukihime Strangesky? I'm Kiko Ayahara, I'm here to rescue you. Wake up..." Kiko sighed, as she looked around. "Wait, where's the other one? There's supposed to be two of you? Where's the other woman??" Kiko, now suddenly sounding worried as she checked for any signs of the other woman. Shit... why do the hard ones always start easy...? She asked herself, on the nature of such missions... (OoC:pervs*gasp* PERVERT!!)
Kiko Ayahara
Kiko Ayahara
Private
Private

Yukihime Strangesky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:53 am

Kiko Ayahara wrote:

There wasn't much to this mission. Simply infiltrate Mr and Mrs Jays' 'funland', locate the targets and escape with them still in tact. I didn't have a lot riding on this mission, just that if I failed he'd show me the inside of a penguin... whatever that meant. Either way, I wasn't too worried. It was just going to be an easy 'in and out', like the man in the shades said. 'Save my Blue Ice Pop and her friend; you'll know her for she doesn't wear undies'. Okay... still not sure what he meant by that, but he didn't really have time to chat. I'm getting paid anyway so what's a few riddles to iron out along the way?

I managed to slip in unnoticed easily enough, put my hoverbike in a safe place and found a way into the airducts that should lead me to the Hold- where they put the new arrivals. Following the scent of fear, piss and charred flesh it didn't take me long to find the place...

Klank!!

The sound of a grate being pried open before clattering upon the floor and echoing on the cobblestone interior of this 'fashionable' dungeon. Soon after, a sleek, attractive woman in black clothes dropped out of the shaft legs first. She hung there for a moment, swinging gently forwards and back before dropping to the floor.

The Hold Kiko_Ayahara_Jacket_Sunglasses

The woman's heels clicked upon her descent, her usually shiny black leather outfit was subdued by the lack of lighting in the Hold, as she swiftly positioned herself into cover as a pair of guards walked by with lanterns. The round, pinch nose shades shielded her crimson eyes as they walked passed her without notice. Through their idle conversation, they complained about Gamoni the Overseer ashing twelve people in their cell upstairs before depositing some blue haired chick in the cell beside the massacre:

"Yeah, guys upstairs want someone to 'broom the room' where Gamoni 'ashed' those poor fuckers... not that it fuckin' matters for these degenerates... but that new girl upstairs looks nice, the one Gamoni brought back after she lost those three slaves out in the mountains? Probably going to end up a snack for Mrs Jay though..."

"I don't doubt that. Gamoni's gettin' carried away though, killing fifteen people while she runs about with that bloated gut like she doesn't give a shit! Gods if this job didn't pay well I'd have stuck with working at Adamantite prison!"

As they faded into the distance, the woman raised a brow. New girl, huh? Could be my lead... She purred internally as she ambles her way around the network of tunnels and passageways, avoiding to walk past cells if she could, and when she couldn't there were sometimes chatter.

"Hey, you gotta let us out man! We can't stay caged up like this!!"-was the one she heard the most, in different variations. Some even threatened to tell the guards, but given her cursory study of the guard's habits, the threats were idle. These guys didn't give a damn about their job, only wanted to get paid. So, with no time to feel regret, she pushed forwards.

After some searching, the woman found herself in an upper level catwalk and followed the smell of burnt flesh and ash. I'm getting closer... She told herself before arriving to a pair of cells still smoking with their cremated occupants. "Eugh... not the way I wanna go out." She commented, covering her mouth and nose before her red eyes swung over to the lone occupant laying on the floor in the adjacent cell. She swiftly moved into place, slipping her hand around the bars. "Huh... frozen blueberry surprise. Blue Ice Pop... I get it now." She murmured, her eyes falling to the woman's icy blue hair, the snow falling off her slimy body and the other feature- a lack of underwear under her taut black dress.

She tried the door, but of course it was locked. I doubt magic will break the lock... but I don't need magic. She told herself as she drew out her Tērukirā:

The Hold Kiko_Ayahara_sword

The Kriegsmesser in question was an old friend of hers, and it was built to test the challenges of even the most guarded of obstacles!

Shwwwwooooop!

She swung the blade through the lock and its internal bolt, severing the latch along with her striking motion! It cut through like a hot knife through butter. Smirking, she pulls open the door to the cell and walks inside, sheathing her blade on her hip. "Yukihime?" she called down to the woman, gently jabbing her boot's toe into the woman's ankle. When she did not wake, she hit her harder. "Yukihime Strangesky? I'm Kiko Ayahara, I'm here to rescue you. Wake up..." Kiko sighed, as she looked around. "Wait, where's the other one? There's supposed to be two of you! Where's the other woman??" Kiko, now suddenly sounding worried as she checked for any signs of the other woman. Shit... why do the hard ones always start easy...? She asked herself, on the nature of such missions... (OoC:pervs*gasp* PERVERT!!)

"Ooh... touch me right there Skystrang-" she mumbled in her sleep, flustered, her body still slimy from Gamoni's insides where her naturally cold body didn't create ice or cause a small flurry of snow thanks to the combined heat of the desert and body trying to defend itself intrinsically, a technique her 'Hubby' instilled within her before vanishing in a plume of smoke and bright lights. He also made her charm even more useful, in allowing her to survive outside cold environments as well as change color to when she was injured; now from a skull barrette to a dog tag choker:

The Hold Yukihime_Charactersheet_2_haircolor

Well, so much for sleep, as her rude rescuer kicked her out of her happy sexy dream and back into the humid reality of her situation. "O-owie!!" Cried the now distraught, but awake Yukionna. The yokai hissed as she clutched her ankle, rolling onto her back with her knee popping into her chest as she held the sore ankle. "Sheeesh, how rude!" moaned the blue raspberry frosty, who now sat with her legs spread slightly, hands supporting her at her sides with the palms pressed into the floor as she looked up and gave the woman a rather serious pout.

The Hold Yukihime_Strangesky_frown

"What's the big idea? I bruise like a pinemelon so you know!" She complained, before blinking her fluffy lashes. "Wait, you're not with the big lizard thing? What do you mean 'other one'...? Other woman...?" She paused, still sitting there like a child, this time her arms folded across her chest and propped to hold up her chin as she thought about it. 🤔

"....Oh! You mean Red! Oh... Red. Riiiight. Um, well... the big lizard thing? Um... yeah, she ate Red whole. Like, scarfed her down. All 'Ulllp!' like, licking her scaly lips and rubbing her belly all satiated too." 😋 Mimicked the blue haired half vampire half snow woman. "I couldn't really help out Red, but she should still be alive! I heard the big gal carrying her upstairs after she spat me out in here." She explained, before finally standing up and then encased herself in ice! Within moments the ice shattered, and the slimy moisture which had been clinging to her body was gone; frosted away in a single action. "Ahhh, much better! My hair's bouncy again! Hmhmhm~" chuckled Yuki, who swung her head side to side, eyes closed and all smiles and blushing for a woman who went through, frankly, life altering terror for the typical human being! Granted, she wasn't human. Nope! The woman then went on to introduced herself in typical Yukihime fashion:

The Hold Yukihime_Bent_over

"I'mma Yukihime!" All bent over, showing her ass as her hair draped above the floor. She then popped into a handstand, spun herself around and hopped back to her feet in a rather graceful feat of acrobatic display. "Couldn't have guessed you would meet a famous big time movie director and musician like me, would ya? The great, Yukihime Strangesky! Indeed, the very same who directed Penguinbo Parts One through Nine and won at least two participation awards! Hahah~" stated the woman boldly with her hands on her hips.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kiko Ayahara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Ayahara Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:41 am

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:"Ooh... touch me right there Skystrang-" she mumbled in her sleep, flustered, her body still slimy from Gamoni's insides where her naturally cold body didn't create ice or cause a small flurry of snow thanks to the combined heat of the desert and body trying to defend itself intrinsically, a technique her 'Hubby' instilled within her before vanishing in a plume of smoke and bright lights. He also made her charm even more useful, in allowing her to survive outside cold environments as well as change color to when she was injured; now from a skull barrette to a dog tag choker:

The Hold Yukihime_Charactersheet_2_haircolor

Well, so much for sleep, as her rude rescuer kicked her out of her happy sexy dream and back into the humid reality of her situation. "O-owie!!" Cried the now distraught, but awake Yukionna. The yokai hissed as she clutched her ankle, rolling onto her back with her knee popping into her chest as she held the sore ankle. "Sheeesh, how rude!" moaned the blue raspberry frosty, who now sat with her legs spread slightly, hands supporting her at her sides with the palms pressed into the floor as she looked up and gave the woman a rather serious pout.

The Hold Yukihime_Strangesky_frown

"What's the big idea? I bruise like a pinemelon so you know!" She complained, before blinking her fluffy lashes. "Wait, you're not with the big lizard thing? What do you mean 'other one'...? Other woman...?" She paused, still sitting there like a child, this time her arms folded across her chest and propped to hold up her chin as she thought about it. 🤔

"....Oh! You mean Red! Oh... Red. Riiiight. Um, well... the big lizard thing? Um... yeah, she ate Red whole. Like, scarfed her down. All 'Ulllp!' like, licking her scaly lips and rubbing her belly all satiated too." 😋 Mimicked the blue haired half vampire half snow woman. "I couldn't really help out Red, but she should still be alive! I heard the big gal carrying her upstairs after she spat me out in here." She explained, before finally standing up and then encased herself in ice! Within moments the ice shattered, and the slimy moisture which had been clinging to her body was gone; frosted away in a single action. "Ahhh, much better! My hair's bouncy again! Hmhmhm~" chuckled Yuki, who swung her head side to side, eyes closed and all smiles and blushing for a woman who went through, frankly, life altering terror for the typical human being!

Kiko narrowed her eyes. Great... this one's insane, while the other one is probably breaking down into a bubbling soup inside some lizard thing's belly. I wonder if its this Gamoni the guard's were talking about...? She thought as Yukihime explained, before casting ice on herself and doing a little... and bizarre song and dance.

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:Granted, she wasn't human. Nope! The woman then went on to introduced herself in typical Yukihime fashion:

The Hold Yukihime_Bent_over

"I'mma Yukihime!" All bent over, showing her ass as her hair draped above the floor. She then popped into a handstand, spun herself around and hopped back to her feet in a rather graceful feat of acrobatic display. "Couldn't have guessed you would meet a famous big time movie director and musician like me, would ya? The great, Yukihime Strangesky! Indeed, the very same who directed Penguinbo Parts One through Nine and won at least two participation awards! Hahah~" stated the woman boldly with her hands on her hips.

"...Nope, never heard of ya. The Hold 1f610 " Replied Kiko with a rather neutral expression. "...well now that you're done... doing that," Kiko began, and turned around drawing her sword as she stepped out into the catwalk again. "It's time I lead you back to my bike. Can't help this 'Red' if she's been eaten sadly. I'm no expert, but, survival inside a predatory creature's belly drops every seven minutes, sometimes less." She explained, looking both ways for any other guards. "We'll have to make it back to my bike and jet from here to Toph's Surplus, that's where my client wants me to drop you off, and your friend if she wasn't dead."
Kiko Ayahara
Kiko Ayahara
Private
Private

Yukihime Strangesky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukihime Strangesky Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:29 pm

Kiko Ayahara wrote:
"...Nope, never heard of ya.  The Hold 1f610 " Replied Kiko with a rather neutral expression. "...well now that you're done... doing that," Kiko began, and turned around drawing her sword as she stepped out into the catwalk again. "It's time I lead you back to my bike. Can't help this 'Red' if she's been eaten sadly. I'm no expert, but, survival inside a predatory creature's belly drops every seven minutes, sometimes less." She explained, looking both ways for any other guards. "We'll have to make it back to my bike and jet from here to Toph's Surplus, that's where my client wants me to drop you off, and your friend if she wasn't dead."

"Wahhh...? Sad" Frowned Yukihime as Kiko began to head out of the cell again. Her cold words regarding Red's fate stunned even the snow woman hybrid as she decided Red wasn't worth saving! "No!" she spat, spreading her arms wide and blocked Kiko's path. "I'm not leaving without Red! She's a Drifter, she's all alone on this Gods Forsaken planet and it doesn't sit right to leave her behind like this! Besides, she can't be dead, she's wearing the 'Eight Brooch', even if she's digested her body will return to normal three hours after death! She'll need new clothes too!" She explained. She then began to draw a cold aura around her body and in her right hand a weapon began forming, crystallizing and taking the shape of a katana:

The Hold Weapon_b_1040905900

"Kosetsu and I will split that belly open like Doc Sis' scalpel! ;P" Winked the half Yukionna who also stuck out her tongue at Kiko, now resting the blunt side of her sword against her right shoulder as she continued to impede Kiko's path.
Yukihime Strangesky
Yukihime Strangesky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Ayahara Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:50 am

Yukihime Strangesky wrote:
Kiko Ayahara wrote:
"...Nope, never heard of ya.  The Hold 1f610 " Replied Kiko with a rather neutral expression. "...well now that you're done... doing that," Kiko began, and turned around drawing her sword as she stepped out into the catwalk again. "It's time I lead you back to my bike. Can't help this 'Red' if she's been eaten sadly. I'm no expert, but, survival inside a predatory creature's belly drops every seven minutes, sometimes less." She explained, looking both ways for any other guards. "We'll have to make it back to my bike and jet from here to Toph's Surplus, that's where my client wants me to drop you off, and your friend if she wasn't dead."

"Wahhh...? Sad" Frowned Yukihime as Kiko began to head out of the cell again. Her cold words regarding Red's fate stunned even the snow woman hybrid as she decided Red wasn't worth saving! "No!" she spat, spreading her arms wide and blocked Kiko's path. "I'm not leaving without Red! She's a Drifter, she's all alone on this Gods Forsaken planet and it doesn't sit right to leave her behind like this! Besides, she can't be dead, she's wearing the 'Eight Brooch', even if she's digested her body will return to normal three hours after death! She'll need new clothes too!" She explained. She then began to draw a cold aura around her body and in her right hand a weapon began forming, crystallizing and taking the shape of a katana:

The Hold Weapon_b_1040905900

"Kosetsu and I will split that belly open like Doc Sis' scalpel! ;P" Winked the half Yukionna who also stuck out her tongue at Kiko, now resting the blunt side of her sword against her right shoulder as she continued to impede Kiko's path.

Kiko sighed. This was not what I was hoping for. Dammit, this job really is becoming a pain. The dark haired woman raised a brow at Yukihime's antics. "...so you can summon weapons yet were slumbering away in your cell... Ughh, what a pain." She sighed. "Eight brooch? Gods the client and you must be close, you both make little sense to me. But lemme get this straight, instead of leaving you want to look for this random stray gal? This 'Red' who could be dead for all we know right now?" She asked, tapping the flat of her sword against her knee as she eyed Yukihime evenly.
Kiko Ayahara
Kiko Ayahara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum