Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business!

Go down

[RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business! Empty [RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business!

Post  Bonnie Brevuenti Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:12 am

(Televised Ad like your local ambulance chaser)

A monster chases a woman down a street, and corners her, before devouring her mercilessly!

[RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business! Unknown

Bonnie: "...do you find yourself in a situation you shouldn't be?"

Cuts to a rather realistic internal view of the woman inside the gurgling stomach! She's clearly asking to 'switch with her stunt double now' but audio has been cut and drowned out by cheesy, free to use easy listening music- she reaches for the phone anyway-

[RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business! Unknown

Bonnie: "Then call---"

Woman screams as the camera goes dark and then switches to the front of the street where Petting Zoo LLC is located:

[RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business! Rundown-building2

Bonnie: "-Petting Zoo LLC!"

A lovely female Hare enters the view, leaning towards the viewer, showing off her lovely figure and frame as she winks to the viewers!

[RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business! Bonnie_Brevuenti

Bonnie: "I'm Bonnie Brevuenti, and I will NOT be repeating my name! I'm a member of Petting Zoo LLC, a 'jack of trades' privately funded organization that provides YOU, the client, anything from protection to threat prevention!"

Camera cuts to a paper mâché casting of the monster who ate that woman earlier being cut in half, and a woman who doesn't quite look like the one who was devoured jumping out:

Clearly not the same Woman who was eaten alive/Stand in: "I'M FREE!"

Bonnie: "And so are WE if we fail to accomplish any job you hand to us!"

A map showing Jemial City appears, as Bonnie explains:

Bonnie: "Not interested in giving us a job? How about we give YOU one? That's right, if you wish to join Petting Zoo LLC and get in on the chance to be a part of a quickly rising private military force, then you can find us in the same place...! The...uh,.... shit where's the address?? Farrah?! Heheh, uhm, above the abandoned barbershop in Jemial City's Main street...! Jemial City's... ONLY street...! It-It is shaped like a giant horse shoe, its 'U' shaped, you...you can't miss us!"  

[RP] 'Petting Zoo' LLC Open for business! Rundown-building2

Bonnie: "We're looking for likeminded workers, who want security as well as freedom to do what they want! We are in need of gifted bounty hunters who can take bounties alive rather than dead, and if you've got fur, scales, feathers or a beating heart, we'll gladly supply you with the rest! Our current clients have reached beyond the local population of Jemial and have reached as far as the Continent of Rolan and even the nation of Beijio! We look forward to seeing you here, either as a client or an aspiring employee! But be mindful! You will likely be tested on your abilities upon inquiry! So stop by and sign up, today!"

(Feed cuts out)

(Visit here [link] xD)
Bonnie Brevuenti
Bonnie Brevuenti
Recruit
Recruit

Remus Lionheart and Yayashi Akamatsu like this post

Back to top Go down