Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room Empty First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:06 am

The young man and his mousey companion entered the spacious abode, the living room furnishings high quality, yet subdued in style.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room Empty Re: First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:09 am

(from here)

x3 Penny hummed, closing her eyes briefly again as she once more was disarmed by Elliot's nature. She entered the home and at once was hit with a wave of familiarity. To her right was a dining room with a kitchen beyond, to her left a living area, ahead of her, further along in the foyer were stairs leading up to beautiful wood paneled walls, above them a lovely chandelier-?!

pale There is no doubt about it... this was the house I invaded earlier...! She thought as she stood there, and almost let go of her bag and the cookies till she heard Elliot's sharp cry of surprise! Snapping out of it, her tail quickly snatched both before they hit the ground; its prehensile movements delicate and swift! "Oh, Gods, I'm so sorry! I was... just taken back by the fact you lead me literally into a high end manor! Me, a mouse! Haha...! 😳😅 😵💫"
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room Empty Re: First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:11 am

“Yeah, I can imagine it’s a bit jarring. But yeah, dad’s pretty high ranking in the military, so we’ve been here as long as I can remember.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:12 am

"Heheh..." she laughed, albeit nervously before entering. "I uh...huh." she realized, noting the shoes by the door, and the fact she was wearing... her mouse booties. "So... how do I do this Penny?" She asked herself, glancing down at her painted, wiggling toes.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:13 am

“Well, you could tell me what it is you do for a living, or are you in school as well?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:17 am

The question reeled Penny back to the conversation, simply ignoring the removal of her footwear for the moment as she turned to him with big, blinking eyes. "O-oh? Hmm... that's a tricky one." She answered honestly. "Sorry, I don't have much choice," she says about her booties as she fully entered, following him into the dining room. She hadn't been in it personally, but caught a glimpse of it earlier when she bathed in his bathroom. Oh Gods...! It-It's the cute boy from the photo!! He's Elliot!?? She only just realized!

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room Elliot_Portrait
Arrow
First Floor, Front Door & Living Room Eliot

Suddenly feeling nervous, she sets the bags down on the table before she could get the chance to drop them again! "W-well... le-lets see..." she nervously stutters, stroking her tail nervously. "...I kinda work multiple jobs for one owner? Well, a pair of owners actually, though I've only ever had contact with the one. I do book keeping, stocking... tending to their various shops and businesses needs, among other things." She explained.

"As for school, I never went to a 'traditional' school in the sense of the word. Mostly self taught and read, and what I didn't strive to learn from myself I learned from my sister, Ioka." She explained blinking her lidded gaze up at him. "You know, you're reaction to me standing here is different to me. I'm usually asked so many questions about who or what I am, so not being asked such I feel almost like I'm naked 😅" Penny giggled lightly. She opened her eyes and smiled lightly. "Have you met one of my kind before? 🙂 We're not too common on the surface world after all!" Now curious herself.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:18 am

“Can’t say that I have. And sorry for putting you on the spot, that wasn’t my intention.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:21 am

Elliot wrote:“Can’t say that I have. And sorry for putting you on the spot, that wasn’t my intention.”

"N-no! Its fine! I was just taken back by your demeanor! Its actually a little refreshing, but... I wouldn't mind telling you more about such things another time if you'd like there to be another time, hehe~😊" She said, blushing, her hands behind her back, her shoulders shifting a little behind her as she cast a look to her right, but her big emerald orbs darted his direction in a somewhat flirty manner.

She was also very charmed by his gentlemanly mannerisms, for she was rather scantily clad. She didn't get vibes she had from someone say like that radio guy her sister conned with her photos. Though, she wondered if a part of him was possibly attracted to her too? Now, she suddenly found herself able to say something necessary for this continued conversation! "So do you have a girlfriend a lot of friends? At St. Micheal's 🙂?" She found herself saying instead! C-curses!! So close!! 😫 Penny internally screamed!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:31 am

“Well, I have a few friends, but I find myself not interacting much with the others at school, so I haven’t had much opportunity to befriend others. Plus, after what Fiona did a few years back, most people avoided me back in my old school….” He replied with a nervous chuckle, the event still clear in his mind.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:40 am

Elliot wrote:“Well, I have a few friends, but I find myself not interacting much with the others at school, so I haven’t had much opportunity to befriend others. Plus, after what Fiona did a few years back, most people avoided me back in my old school….” He replied with a nervous chuckle, the event still clear in his mind.

"Oh, that sounds a little rough." Penny states, noticing a familiar sting in his voice that she had herself when referring to some of the things she had to do for work or her sister's training...

She suddenly walked up to him and took his hand in hers. "I'm sure you will meet and have plenty! A cute, humble gentleman like yourself? I'm surprised I haven't been assaulted by your girlfriend or something since I started walking with you!" the red head smiled warmly, her warm hands cupping his gently all the while.

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room PvMaster
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:42 am

“I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I don’t have a girlfriend.” He remarked, a bit shyly

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:45 am

Elliot wrote:“I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I don’t have a girlfriend.” He remarked, a bit shyly

To this, her question from before was answered! She blinked her large green eyes from behind the large lenses of her glasses. "Wait, really?" She sounded shocked, hands still cupping his. Her chest began to beat a little, and she found herself flustered somewhat. "...how old are you, Elliot?" She asked suddenly, her large jade looking into his.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:46 am

blink “Nineteen.” blink

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:50 am

Elliot wrote:blink “Nineteen.” blink

She blinked as well. "Nineteen..." The mouse nodded her head. "I'm twenty one... so not too much of an age difference." She began, blinking upwards as she looked up and then down. "...I mean, if you weren't too averse from a slightly older, awkward mouse... perhaps after we have some cheesecake, we could... go out for a walk? Dinner, perhaps?" She found herself saying, flushed beat red, her throat dry. "I mean, if you have plans I'll understand! I mean, going on a date with a random strange mouse girl you met at a random bakery-" she began, looking away and rambling, all the while still holding his hand in hers as she felt insane dropping such questions out of the blue!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Rufus Tenik likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:53 am

“No, I don’t have any plans, last I checked. I don’t see why not we couldn’t do something. To be honest, it gets rather lonely here by myself, so I could use a break from that.” Sad

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:58 am

Elliot wrote:“No, I don’t have any plans, last I checked. I don’t see why not we couldn’t do something. To be honest, it gets rather lonely here by myself, so I could use a break from that.” Sad

"-I mean, its totally understanda--huh?"

LOL-wah..?

Blinked the mouse girl, her face entirely pink as her big eyes snapped back to Elliot. His face looked rather sad, for being alone, and it made her want to hug him... but she suddenly found herself weak kneed. "Y-you wanna go out with me then?" She blinked, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. Before she could hear his answer she began to fall forwards as if she had ran a marathon!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:57 pm

“I-if you want. I’ve never really been on a date, so I don’t know how good of company I’ll be….” He remarked, nervous in tone

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:36 pm

Penny was still light headed from the fact he agreed to go out with her! She stumbled forwards, into Elliot! Her rather plush breasts squished against his chest as she draped over him!

@_@

"He... he agreed... he... agreed...!" She mumbled, face flustered and eyes practically spirals as she leaned over him. She didn't mean to, but all the stress and relief was so much for the mouse that she was fainting!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:41 pm

“Gwak!” was the noise Elliot made as Penny came into…. dual contact with Elliot. The sudden feeling of her chest against his, along with the sudden glomp, caused him to become dizzy, while his body began to heat up!

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:02 pm

Penny wobbled much like Elliot, as she felt her own chest tighten... well, both inside and out. "He agreed to..." she continued to mutter as the warmth of Elliot's body began to draw her attention back to her senses. Her tail snapped taut as a rapier's needle as she realized she was on top of him! "Ah-ah-aaaah?!" Jabbered the Mouse, who began to feel her heart race and her head to spin! I-I-I fell over him!! She mentally cried, and as she tried to back away from him apologized profusely! "I-I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" she gasped, still a little wobbly! Her elbows had been pushed towards her chest as she apologized, not realizing she made her rather endowed breasts squish together and further emphasize her curves rather ravishing cleavage! "I-I-I just didn't think you would agree! I-I'm not good at things like this like my other siblings!" She explained, blushing. "I g-guess I may also be a little peckish! Y-yeah! That's-" she blinked, noting his blushing features and his own wobbling stature! "!!" She gasped, and gripped his shoulders gently to keep him upright! "Oh Gods, did I squish you?? I'm so sorry!!"

I dislike that...
*Crying Forever*

Penny practically sobbed, feeling so embarassed!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:07 pm

“I’m ok!” He remarked, swaying back and forth, face reddened, as he attempted to regain his balance. He shook his head, eyes returning to normal. “So, what would you like to do? It’ll be a while before dinner, so maybe we could go to the park? We could also watch some tv or something if you want.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:13 pm

Penny grabbed hold of the nearby dining chair and grasped her chest, bowing slightly as she sighed heavily with relief! "Oh... thank goodness!" She smiled, flustered but relieved! She adjusted her large lens glasses and blinked her pretty jade eyes as they both quickly recovered from their own fainting spells. She was still a little light headed, and she felt as though butterflies were in her stomach, so a walk about sounded pretty nice to her! "S-sure! Any of those sound lovely~" She smiled warmly.

Blush

"Since its still nice out, perhaps a walk? Anywhere is fine with me!" Penny added, her warm smile remaining:

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room PAva
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:19 pm

“That sounds nice.” Smile “I could give you more of a look at this street, then go from there?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 pm

Elliot wrote:“That sounds nice.” Smile “I could give you more of a look at this street, then go from there?”

This isn't how my romance novels go, but... what the heck, I'll take it! the attractive redhead thought, feeling elation coursing through her body! "That sounds swell to me!" Penny replied, holding out her hand for him, blushing as she smiled warmly. "Lead the way? First Floor, Front Door & Living Room 1f60a"
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:39 pm

“Gladly!l he replied, as he took her hand into his. They both stood there for a moment, faces flushed before they approached the front door.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next