Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room - Page 3 Empty Re: First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:53 pm

Elliot wrote:“I-if we’re going upstairs, we should probably put the cheesecake away first, don’t want it to spoil, right?” Elliot awkwardly remarked, in a small break between kisses.

Penny relented, her lips peeling away from his to both take a breath as well as nervously nod. "R-right! I-it'd be a waste otherwise..." she says, but... couldn't really peel herself off of him. "O-oh dear..." she gulped. This is a lot harder than I thought! She thought, but slowly began to peel off of the young man, her plush bosom bouncing gently upon leaving his chest. It suddenly was a lot colder than it was five moments ago, which made sense as the pair were no longer passionately kissing, nor holding one another so tightly. She instead, grabbed his less dominant hand with her own, and smiled. "We'll... put it away together?" She hummed sweetly, glasses still fogged up- her head slightly to the right of where his face was!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room - Page 3 Empty Re: First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

Post  Elliot Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:57 pm

“We can do that.” Elliot nodded, as the got up, each with an arm wrapped around the other, bodies held tight as they slowly made their way to the cheesecake, as they used their free hands to lift up the cake together, and deposited in the fridge. “…well, there we are.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:26 pm

Elliot wrote:“We can do that.” Elliot nodded, as the got up, each with an arm wrapped around the other, bodies held tight as they slowly made their way to the cheesecake, as they used their free hands to lift up the cake together, and deposited in the fridge. “…well, there we are.”

Penny nodded, pulling Elliot close to her soft, squishy body. "There we are~" She repeated, taking off her glasses, blinking her large green eyes at him. They were too foggy to see out of anyway by this point so she left them on the kitchen's counter. The redheaded mouse girl hugged Elliot close before kissing his cheek. "I think... we're ready to head upstairs now~" she whispered gently into his ear.

(to here)

Last edited by Penny Yeiko on Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:11 am

“I uh, you have a point.” He nodded, taking her hand into his, and lead her up the staircase, stopping at the third door. “So, um…. this is my room…. Eh heh…”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3