Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drunken Dragon

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Drunken Dragon  Empty The Drunken Dragon

Post  June Nagashiko Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:52 am

A Beijionese Pub and Gambling Hall skirting the edge of the Poor District and the Marketplace. It's a place that isn't for the faint of heart and definitely not built for 'tourists', and it takes time for locals who frequent this place to open up to whom they may consider outsiders.

"There we go, hand it all to me! Hahaha!~"

The Drunken Dragon  Ad811b5ce95101955037eb55b68656a0

The voice of June Nagashiko echoed between a chorus of 'booing' from displeased patrons as they backed away from a table where said woman began scooping up her earnings in a playful manner- between her plump and bouncy breasts! When she wasn't out on the job hunting down her bounties, she was pissing away her earnings in the Drunken Dragon and taking the Okane-Tsuba or GileX from the regulars in this gambling hall and pub.

For the bounty huntress, it really wasn't about the money- but it helped; she was in it for the pure entertainment and thrill! Here, where she arm wrestled dopes who believed her frail appearance would make for an easy mark, to drinking games and card and dice games, she cared not for the prize but merely the victory and knowing she was capable of deceiving such people. It was June's downtime, with no real jobs being presented to her at the moment and this watering hole was one of the ways she'd like to let off steam. Collecting much of her earnings, leaving what fell between her cleavage and bounced or rattled off the floor, June headed back to her usual corner of the pub where she'd properly stack her winnings and then distribute them to the pub's staff for rounds of alcohol till she was either pissed drunk or out of cash. She'd then walk home, bathe or sleep it off (or both) then wake up and do it again till she came across a job worth her time and price. Some may find it sad, or nihilistic, but she found it all quite entertaining.
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Xulin Xiao and Lysendia Crestmane like this post

Back to top Go down

The Drunken Dragon  Empty Re: The Drunken Dragon

Post  Xulin Xiao Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:55 pm

Some weeks back... (OOC: will also be playing here too but it'll be in past sense haha), Xulin had sailed from Ryunoshi to Izuna and had a bit of an adventure... after losing some extra baggage and making a new sail, she managed to finally make it to her intended destination of Beijio City! With a place to stay near the harbor and dressed in some new clothes she thought 'fashionable':

The Drunken Dragon  Xulin_2

Xulin thought it was time to take a walk on the wild side and explore the town! She soon found herself drawn to the sound of cheering as she wandered the poor district, amused that many of the humans looked at her with a mix of wonder and curiosity over fear. Maybe pops was wrong about humans? They seem more curious than afraid! She thought with delight as she gave way to her own curiosity and entered the gambling hall.

Xulin kept her hood up as she waded through the disorganized crowd. They were dressed in various states, mostly in the Beijionese attire, but some foreigners were among the hecklers and cheering humans and humanoids. People were in an uproar as a pretty woman with black hair scooped up several Okane Tsuba coins into her cleavage, her large bosom flowing with the coins as she laughed. A tall and burly man holding his wrist walked off, cursing at her as he wandered through the crowd.

She watched the woman waddle with her winnings into a corner of the room as the crowd began to settle down. Curious but not afraid by any of the intimidating people in the room nor by the woman herself, Xulin waltzed up to her table and took a seat at the other end. "Hiya!" She introduced with a slight smile, as she was told showing off her teeth may give humans the wrong idea. She could smell the booze and alcohol wafting from the woman's direction, and it was no question from her flushed cheeks that this rich woman was drunk from her evening earnings.

Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

June Nagashiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:09 am

Xulin Xiao wrote:Some weeks back... (OOC: will also be playing here too but it'll be in past sense haha), Xulin had sailed from Ryunoshi to Izuna and had a bit of an adventure... after losing some extra baggage and making a new sail, she managed to finally make it to her intended destination of Beijio City! With a place to stay near the harbor and dressed in some new clothes she thought 'fashionable':

Xulin thought it was time to take a walk on the wild side and explore the town! She soon found herself drawn to the sound of cheering as she wandered the poor district, amused that many of the humans looked at her with a mix of wonder and curiosity over fear. Maybe pops was wrong about humans? They seem more curious than afraid! She thought with delight as she gave way to her own curiosity and entered the gambling hall.

Xulin kept her hood up as she waded through the disorganized crowd. They were dressed in various states, mostly in the Beijionese attire, but some foreigners were among the hecklers and cheering humans and humanoids. People were in an uproar as a pretty woman with black hair scooped up several Okane Tsuba coins into her cleavage, her large bosom flowing with the coins as she laughed. A tall and burly man holding his wrist walked off, cursing at her as he wandered through the crowd.

She watched the woman waddle with her winnings into a corner of the room as the crowd began to settle down. Curious but not afraid by any of the intimidating people in the room nor by the woman herself, Xulin waltzed up to her table and took a seat at the other end. "Hiya!" She introduced with a slight smile, as she was told showing off her teeth may give humans the wrong idea. She could smell the booze and alcohol wafting from the woman's direction, and it was no question from her flushed cheeks that this rich woman was drunk from her evening earnings.

June was picking coins from her bosom with one hand, knocking back a wooden cup full of imported lager in her other when she saw a shape in the corner of her eye sit across from her 'spot'. "Must be new here, no one sits across from me without my say; I'm not lookin' for friends so shove-" the raven haired vixen began as she lifted her head and nearly jumped at the sight of large green eyes staring back at her from under a purple hoodie!

Even with the clothes, the fuzzy features beyond the large green eyes was telling enough as well as the animalistic nose and her large paws sticking out of her jacket that the person in front of June wasn't exactly a beastkin!

"-(cough)!" she coughed, nearly spilling her drink before looking from the woman to her drink, sniffing it before looking back. June pounded her chest to release herself from a coughing fit with her other hand as she sets the cup down; her breasts still laden with gold and coins jiggling and causing a metallic rattling thanks to the number of coins stacked within the stacked Beijionese woman's humongous tits! "Girl, (cough) you fuckin' real?" She gasped. June looked at her new 'friend' up and down... before her lidded gaze fell upon the beastly woman's... massive tits. ...She bigger than me?! She shook her head and blinked her eyes repeatedly. "Nah, can't be..." She said out loud, (without realizing it). "Shit, can't be that drunk... never heard of seein' 'pandas' before, and I've never seen things before..." June mumbled, double checking her cup with another sniff. "They spike my beer...?"
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Xulin Xiao likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:27 am

June Nagashiko wrote:
June was picking coins from her bosom with one hand, knocking back a wooden cup full of imported lager in her other when she saw a shape in the corner of her eye sit across from her 'spot'. "Must be new here, no one sits across from me without my say; I'm not lookin' for friends so shove-" the raven haired vixen began as she lifted her head and nearly jumped at the sight of large green eyes staring back at her from under a purple hoodie!

Even with the clothes, the fuzzy features beyond the large green eyes was telling enough as well as the animalistic nose and her large paws sticking out of her jacket that the person in front of June wasn't exactly a beastkin!

"-(cough)!" she coughed, nearly spilling her drink before looking from the woman to her drink, sniffing it before looking back. June pounded her chest to release herself from a coughing fit with her other hand as she sets the cup down; her breasts still laden with gold and coins jiggling and causing a metallic rattling thanks to the number of coins stacked within the stacked Beijionese woman's humongous tits!

"Oh!" Xulin gasped, wide eyed and worried! Maybe I showed off my fangs by accident? Ughh... so much for first impressions... She thought solemnly before asking: "I'm sorry, didn't mean to startle you!" She said reaching out and wiped the woman's cheek with her fuzzy hand.

June Nagashiko wrote:
"Girl, (cough) you fuckin' real?" She gasped. June looked at her new 'friend' up and down... before her lidded gaze fell upon the beastly woman's... massive tits. ...She bigger than me?! She shook her head and blinked her eyes repeatedly.

"Huh?" she blinked. Just how drunk is she anyway...? Shu-Shu thought, before smirking.

June Nagashiko wrote:"Nah, can't be..." She said out loud, (without realizing it).

"Course I am!" Xulin proudly answered, and not being a mind reader wasn't aware of what the human was actually referring to...

June Nagashiko wrote:"Shit, can't be that drunk... never heard of seein' 'pandas' before, and I've never seen things before..." June mumbled, double checking her cup with another sniff. "They spike my beer...?"

"You're... well, I wouldn't say 'dojo ready', but you're not seeing things! I'm Xulin, a wandering trainer of sorts. Haven't found my place in the world yet, but figured I'd have an adventure outside Ryunoshi and experience the world before I find a place to settle down and work my craft. I'm also a giant panda fur, so you're not wrong but you're not seeing things either, tehee~" giggled the panda friendly enough.
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:44 am

Xulin Xiao wrote:
June Nagashiko wrote:

"-(cough)!" she coughed, nearly spilling her drink before looking from the woman to her drink, sniffing it before looking back. June pounded her chest to release herself from a coughing fit with her other hand as she sets the cup down; her breasts still laden with gold and coins jiggling and causing a metallic rattling thanks to the number of coins stacked within the stacked Beijionese woman's humongous tits!

"Oh!" Xulin gasped, wide eyed and worried! Maybe I showed off my fangs by accident? Ughh... so much for first impressions... She thought solemnly before asking: "I'm sorry, didn't mean to startle you!" She said reaching out and wiped the woman's cheek with her fuzzy hand.

June Nagashiko wrote:
"Girl, (cough) you fuckin' real?" She gasped. June looked at her new 'friend' up and down... before her lidded gaze fell upon the beastly woman's... massive tits. ...She bigger than me?! She shook her head and blinked her eyes repeatedly.

"Huh?" she blinked. Just how drunk is she anyway...? Shu-Shu thought, before smirking.

June Nagashiko wrote:"Nah, can't be..." She said out loud, (without realizing it).

"Course I am!" Xulin proudly answered, and not being a mind reader wasn't aware of what the human was actually referring to...

June Nagashiko wrote:"Shit, can't be that drunk... never heard of seein' 'pandas' before, and I've never seen things before..." June mumbled, double checking her cup with another sniff. "They spike my beer...?"

"You're... well, I wouldn't say 'dojo ready', but you're not seeing things! I'm Xulin, a wandering trainer of sorts. Haven't found my place in the world yet, but figured I'd have an adventure outside Ryunoshi and experience the world before I find a place to settle down and work my craft. I'm also a giant panda fur, so you're not wrong but you're not seeing things either, tehee~" giggled the panda friendly enough.

June back handed the paw at first, and continued to ramble to herself. When Xulin introduced herself and said she wasn't 'dojo ready', June looked up at her with a raised brow. "Huhn?" She grunted, before feeling the fuzzy paw again wiping her cheek and lip. It was... very soft! Blinking, she stared at Xulin and realized she was not seeing things! She looked down at Xulin's massive bouncing biddies and up into her cheery face. ...she's a haughty one to say somethin' like that.... June thought, in response to Xulin saying 'course I am!'.

"Fresh off the boat huh? The hell you doin' in a place like this, Panda-girl? This place isn't for tourists..." Sighed the raven haired woman as she leaned back in her seat, arms stretched out over the spine of the booth as she eyed the panda curiously.
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:49 am

June Nagashiko wrote:

"Fresh off the boat huh? The hell you doin' in a place like this, Panda-girl? This place isn't for tourists..." Sighed the raven haired woman as she leaned back in her seat, arms stretched out over the spine of the booth as she eyed the panda curiously.

She blinked at that, raising a finger to her cheek as she tilted her head, looking confused. "It's not...? Huh, didn't realize they had specified places that were local's only... sorry about that then!^^; " She chuckled nervously scratching the back of her neck with a wry smile. She then smirked and looked over the human and her coin speckled cleavage. "-but I couldn't help but be drawn by the commotion! I was wandering outside and heard a bunch of cheering and when I entered saw you scoop a bunch of money in your-!" She paused and blushed before chuckling. "-anyway, what did you do to win that much money anyway?" Xulin asked, blinking her big green eyes.
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:08 am

The heck is with this foreigner...? June asked herself, looking her over as she explained herself. She's tall, well built, and Fur... but she's like a child. How old is this panda anyway? She continued, rubbing her chin with her other arm wrapped under her own bouncy bosom. "Oh... that? The cheerin's for me, June Nagashiko. I'm the crafty black fox that the people flock to this cesspool to see when I'm not on the clock." she explained and introduced herself. She found the panda's innocent demeanor amusing. "And all this money?" She paused, before knocking her head back. "HEY BARKEEP! ANOTHER ROUND FOR EVERYBODY, MY TREAT!" She barked out.

The room erupted with more cheers as a barman came up to June, whom she passed off her previous nights earnings to that weren't still trapped between her cleavage. He took the purse and wandered back to the bar as other workers began passing out the drinks. "Eh, its chump change. I play mostly for the thrill..." She began, leaning forwards so her long dark bangs hovered over her eyes and her plush burgundy lips pursed into a grin. Okay... time for the Nagashiko Fox to play it up. Never played against a Fur before, this should be interesting and I'm not too concerned. She looks like a kid! June mentally hummed.
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:15 am

June Nagashiko wrote:The heck is with this foreigner...? June asked herself, looking her over as she explained herself. She's tall, well built, and Fur... but she's like a child. How old is this panda anyway? She continued, rubbing her chin with her other arm wrapped under her own bouncy bosom. "Oh... that? The cheerin's for me, June Nagashiko. I'm the crafty black fox that the people flock to this cesspool to see when I'm not on the clock." she explained and introduced herself. She found the panda's innocent demeanor amusing. "And all this money?" She paused, before knocking her head back. "HEY BARKEEP! ANOTHER ROUND FOR EVERYBODY, MY TREAT!" She barked out.

The room erupted with more cheers as a barman came up to June, whom she passed off her previous nights earnings to that weren't still trapped between her cleavage. He took the purse and wandered back to the bar as other workers began passing out the drinks. "Eh, its chump change. I play mostly for the thrill..." She began, leaning forwards so her long dark bangs hovered over her eyes and her plush burgundy lips pursed into a grin. Okay... time for the Nagashiko Fox to play it up. Never played against a Fur before, this should be interesting and I'm not too concerned. She looks like a kid! June mentally hummed.

The mention of 'fox' inadvertently made Xulin's mouth water and belly lightly rumble...! Ohhh... its been a while since my last kitsune! Why'd she say fox? Now I'm gonna obsess over it! She's being facetious, Shu don't get worked up! Xulin mentally groaned. Kitsune were Xulin's guilty pleasure when it came to food, the way they fought was so cool!! Also their tails were tasty to slurp down! She absently wiped drool from her lower jaw and blinked at the show of camaraderie? the others gave June. She didn't know what it was, but she saw that everyone was getting a drink, including herself! "Ugh... thanks, but, I'm not exactly of age to drink here I think..." she giggled nervously, scratching the back of her head again. "Thanks though!" She cheerily replied, before turning to June. "Sorry, you said you 'play' for the money? What game earns you that much coin so quick?" Xulin asked curiously, unaware she was being baited.
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:22 am

Xulin Xiao wrote:
The mention of 'fox' inadvertently made Xulin's mouth water and belly lightly rumble...! Ohhh... its been a while since my last kitsune! Why'd she say fox? Now I'm gonna obsess over it! She's being facetious, Shu don't get worked up! Xulin mentally groaned. Kitsune were Xulin's guilty pleasure when it came to food, the way they fought was so cool!! Also their tails were tasty to slurp down! She absently wiped drool from her lower jaw and blinked at the show of camaraderie? the others gave June. She didn't know what it was, but she saw that everyone was getting a drink, including herself! "Ugh... thanks, but, I'm not exactly of age to drink here I think..." she giggled nervously, scratching the back of her head again. "Thanks though!" She cheerily replied, before turning to June.

June twitched slightly at this. She IS a kid! Heh... welp, time to teach this young thing a thing or two about the big city! She thought as she licked her lips.

Xulin Xiao wrote:"Sorry, you said you 'play' for the money? What game earns you that much coin so quick?" Xulin asked curiously, unaware she was being baited.

"Oh? Interested are you my fuzzy friend?" June purred, her curtain of bangs draping over her face as she leaned to the right, holding her head up with her right hand, her right elbow propped onto the table as her left hand's digits playtfully tapped at the wooden surface. "A simple game. Arm wrestling. I'm sure even you've heard of it! If you're interested you can play with me, but I don't play for free~" She cooed, smirking as she looked into the panda's big green eyes.
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:33 am

June Nagashiko wrote:
Xulin Xiao wrote:"Sorry, you said you 'play' for the money? What game earns you that much coin so quick?" Xulin asked curiously, unaware she was being baited.

"Oh? Interested are you my fuzzy friend?" June purred, her curtain of bangs draping over her face as she leaned to the right, holding her head up with her right hand, her right elbow propped onto the table as her left hand's digits playtfully tapped at the wooden surface. "A simple game. Arm wrestling. I'm sure even you've heard of it! If you're interested you can play with me, but I don't play for free~" She cooed, smirking as she looked into the panda's big green eyes.

"Arm wrestling? That's it?" She raised a fuzzy brow and blinked. "That's surprisingly simple!" She laughed, before she was invited to play herself. Xulin's eyes became heavy lidded as she looked June over. She's no kitsune, but she seems crafty like one... I'm curious what the catch is. She thought, before humming. "Hrmmm.... I dunno. Tempting. Its that I just don't have much on me to gamble with save 500 Okane-Tsuba and the clothes on my back, being a 'fresh fish' after all." She explained.
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:39 am

Xulin Xiao wrote:
June Nagashiko wrote:

"Arm wrestling? That's it?" She raised a fuzzy brow and blinked. "That's surprisingly simple!" She laughed, before she was invited to play herself. Xulin's eyes became heavy lidded as she looked June over. She's no kitsune, but she seems crafty like one... I'm curious what the catch is. She thought, before humming. "Hrmmm.... I dunno. Tempting. Its that I just don't have much on me to gamble with save 500 Okane-Tsuba and the clothes on my back, being a 'fresh fish' after all." She explained.

"Really. Thats it~" June replied as she raised her cup and knocked it back as she reclined in her plush booth seat. When Xulin said she didn't have much in the way of funds, she smiled with her arms stretched out over the spine of the booth again, her long, shapely legs crossing as she dropped her head and looked at Xulin with lidded eyes. "Oh? That so? Hrmm... sounds like enough to me! For your 500 Okane and all the clothes on your person I'll play you. In return? I'll bet all the money between my boobs and whats left over here on the table." She smiled, presenting Xulin with the challenge. "And when I mean all your clothes, I do mean all..." She chuckled darkly.
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:18 am

June Nagashiko wrote:
Xulin Xiao wrote:
June Nagashiko wrote:

"Really. Thats it~" June replied as she raised her cup and knocked it back as she reclined in her plush booth seat. When Xulin said she didn't have much in the way of funds, she smiled with her arms stretched out over the spine of the booth again, her long, shapely legs crossing as she dropped her head and looked at Xulin with lidded eyes. "Oh? That so? Hrmm... sounds like enough to me! For your 500 Okane and all the clothes on your person I'll play you. In return? I'll bet all the money between my boobs and whats left over here on the table." She smiled, presenting Xulin with the challenge. "And when I mean all your clothes, I do mean all..." She chuckled darkly.

The Drunken Dragon  Fu_enough_with_the_selfies_by_ninja_8004_ddpxpck

Xulin blushed as her eyes enlarged! "Wh-wha....??" She blinked repeatedly!

LOL-wah..?

Xulin was confused by the stakes of this challenge! "You're kidding, right? Seriously, why'd you want my clothes too?" She chuckled nervously. Surely she's just pulling my.... She paused that thought as she looked at June's serious and confident demeanor and felt sweat roll down her fur! ...she's not!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:27 am

"Heh heh heh... because you've got nothing else to play with, nor nothin' to lose. C'mon kid, you said it yourself, 'its surprisingly simple!' no?" She mused, smirking tilting her head to the side playfully. "Don't tell me you're scared? Life's more thrilling when you've got more to lose. Money, dignity... irrelevant. I'm not asking to have you shake your little tail off or anything. You can walk away if you want, but to walk away from something 'so surprisingly simple' is more humiliating than what your losing in my book~" She hummed, her head leaning back over the spine of the booth. "Well, if you're too chicken for the challenge..." she yawned.
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:15 am

June Nagashiko wrote:"Heh heh heh... because you've got nothing else to play with, nor nothin' to lose. C'mon kid, you said it yourself, 'its surprisingly simple!' no?" She mused, smirking tilting her head to the side playfully. "Don't tell me you're scared? Life's more thrilling when you've got more to lose. Money, dignity... irrelevant. I'm not asking to have you shake your little tail off or anything. You can walk away if you want, but to walk away from something 'so surprisingly simple' is more humiliating than what your losing in my book~" She hummed, her head leaning back over the spine of the booth. "Well, if you're too chicken for the challenge..." she yawned.

Xulin wasn't one to easily lose her cool, but June's words stung her. Obviously she'd been set up, and now she felt more than her belongings at stake as she felt various eyes fall upon her now. She observed June's overconfident behavior and found it annoying but also worrying. She wasn't FROM Beijio, but one of the Islands off its coast... she didn't know these people, so she should simply just get up and walk out now. If she did? Who would know? Who would care?

June was able to gauge some things about the panda very well, however if there was one thing about Xulin that June didn't pick up on...

Xulin smirked and shot up from the table, pulling back her hood:

The Drunken Dragon  Comm__fu_in_a_hoodie_by_ninja_8004_ddtkmlf

"Scared? Not a chance! Bring it on!!"

Was that Xulin Xiao was very competitive!

"I accept your challenge!" Cried out the pumped up panda! Xulin swiftly removed her hoodie, showing off her curvaceous figure as she went on to add: "All you want is all I've got? That's nothing! I hope you're ready to put your money where your mouth is, June!"

The Drunken Dragon  Comm__gym_clothes_fu_by_ninja_8004_ddq37ya

She tied the hoodie around her waist, and looked the woman over. She's confident... too confident. Either she's crazy... or she's going to try and cheat somehow. I've got a lot on the line... I better keep myself alert for any tricks she may pull on me! Xulin mentally prepared herself!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:12 pm

Xulin Xiao wrote:
June Nagashiko wrote:"Heh heh heh... because you've got nothing else to play with, nor nothin' to lose. C'mon kid, you said it yourself, 'its surprisingly simple!' no?" She mused, smirking tilting her head to the side playfully. "Don't tell me you're scared? Life's more thrilling when you've got more to lose. Money, dignity... irrelevant. I'm not asking to have you shake your little tail off or anything. You can walk away if you want, but to walk away from something 'so surprisingly simple' is more humiliating than what your losing in my book~" She hummed, her head leaning back over the spine of the booth. "Well, if you're too chicken for the challenge..." she yawned.

Xulin wasn't one to easily lose her cool, but June's words stung her. Obviously she'd been set up, and now she felt more than her belongings at stake as she felt various eyes fall upon her now. She observed June's overconfident behavior and found it annoying but also worrying. She wasn't FROM Beijio, but one of the Islands off its coast... she didn't know these people, so she should simply just get up and walk out now. If she did? Who would know? Who would care?

June was able to gauge some things about the panda very well, however if there was one thing about Xulin that June didn't pick up on...

Xulin smirked and shot up from the table, pulling back her hood:

The Drunken Dragon  Comm__fu_in_a_hoodie_by_ninja_8004_ddtkmlf

"Scared? Not a chance! Bring it on!!"

Was that Xulin Xiao was very competitive!

"I accept your challenge!" Cried out the pumped up panda! Xulin swiftly removed her hoodie, showing off her curvaceous figure as she went on to add: "All you want is all I've got? That's nothing! I hope you're ready to put your money where your mouth is, June!"

The Drunken Dragon  Comm__gym_clothes_fu_by_ninja_8004_ddq37ya

She tied the hoodie around her waist, and looked the woman over. She's confident... too confident. Either she's crazy... or she's going to try and cheat somehow. I've got a lot on the line... I better keep myself alert for any tricks she may pull on me! Xulin mentally prepared herself!

"Heh, all fired up eh?" Smirked June as she stood up from her seat. Okay... time to have some fun! "Looks like we have another challenger!" Announced the raven haired woman as she was met with more cheers and laughter. She looked back to Xulin and nodded over to the table in the center of the room. "Xulin, was it?" She asked, before placing her hands on her hips and looked the panda over. "Can't say I've ever challenged someone so cuddly lookin' before! This aught to be fun!" She smirked before leading the woman over to their new seats. "Wagering this woman's belongings, for all the coin I have on me," June announced, as the barman took the coins from June's table and placed them in a safe. "And I do mean all of it!"

The Drunken Dragon  Ad811b5ce95101955037eb55b68656a0

June emphasized by grabbing hold of her bosoms and lifting them, letting the coins rattle between her cleavage. (o)(o)

This elicited some whistles and howls, before she turned to Xulin. "Can't back away now." June hummed before taking her seat.

June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Leland McKelly and Xulin Xiao like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:37 am

Xulin was slightly taken aback by just how much sway June had with the crowd! She looked about, somewhat nervously while making her way over to the table she'd seen June scoop up her winnings from. The 'arena' so to speak. "Wow... you really draw a crowd...^^; " she chuckled nervously. She then noticed so many eyes were upon her which made her fluster and quickly sit opposite of June. "This... usual for so many to stare?" She asked, feeling sweat roll down her fuzzy cheek.
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:45 am

Xulin Xiao wrote:Xulin was slightly taken aback by just how much sway June had with the crowd! She looked about, somewhat nervously while making her way over to the table she'd seen June scoop up her winnings from. The 'arena' so to speak. "Wow... you really draw a crowd...^^; " she chuckled nervously. She then noticed so many eyes were upon her which made her fluster and quickly sit opposite of June. "This... usual for so many to stare?" She asked, feeling sweat roll down her fuzzy cheek.

June laughed, a hand to her face as she leaned her head back and let it out! Her chest jiggled and clanged with coins as she laughed heartily and swept her hand through her bangs, her lidded chestnut colored eye glaring over at the panda woman. "Of course! Can't you see? People have been watching you since you've entered this place, kid. You're new, you stick out, and you were sitting where other's aren't allowed to sit." She smirked. "Don't take that the wrong way though. You're kind's a rarity, but its a nice change of pace around here." She smiled. "I only heard rumors of a pretty 'Red Panda' roamin' about, but I'll settle for you for the time being." she smirked. "Now, we gonna do this-" June began, raising her arm and placing the right elbow on the table. "-or not?" She puffed energetically.
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:11 pm

June Nagashiko wrote:
Xulin Xiao wrote:Xulin was slightly taken aback by just how much sway June had with the crowd! She looked about, somewhat nervously while making her way over to the table she'd seen June scoop up her winnings from. The 'arena' so to speak. "Wow... you really draw a crowd...^^; " she chuckled nervously. She then noticed so many eyes were upon her which made her fluster and quickly sit opposite of June. "This... usual for so many to stare?" She asked, feeling sweat roll down her fuzzy cheek.

June laughed, a hand to her face as she leaned her head back and let it out! Her chest jiggled and clanged with coins as she laughed heartily and swept her hand through her bangs, her lidded chestnut colored eye glaring over at the panda woman.  "Of course! Can't you see? People have been watching you since you've entered this place, kid. You're new, you stick out, and you were sitting where other's aren't allowed to sit." She smirked. "Don't take that the wrong way though. You're kind's a rarity, but its a nice change of pace around here." She smiled. "I only heard rumors of a pretty 'Red Panda' roamin' about, but I'll settle for you for the time being." she smirked. "Now, we gonna do this-" June began, raising her arm and placing the right elbow on the table. "-or not?" She puffed energetically.

Xulin's eyes went from the jeering crowd around them before becoming laser focused on June. "Hmph..." grunted Xulin who took the seat opposite of June and pulled her seat close to the table. "I won't be flashing my fuzzy ass in this filthy place, so I hope your ready to lose your money, June!" She met June's challenge and brought her arm to the slightly smaller human arm. She made sure not to go all out, she could easily rip the human woman's arm off if she wasn't careful...

Okay... let see. She doesn't look like she's up to anything... gotta keep an open mind though, she's a crafty fox that's for certain! I need to ensure she doesn't try to cheat...! Xulin told herself, her focus on June's subtle movements or anything she thought may give her an edge.
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:55 pm

June smirked before licking her plush lips. This'll prove entertaining! She imagined, before saying: "You had your chance~"

As soon as their hands met and June grasped the soft and pleasant fur, she began to pivot her arm to knock Xulin's down! There was no ready steady go when it came to June...!

However...

June blinked. She wasn't budging? No, Xulin's arm remained stone still! What the hell?! She mentally screamed, but tried to keep face as they were being watched by the entire gambling hall now! What's the deal here? She's like a solid piece of steel! She won't budge! And what the heck is with that glare she's giving me?? Is she messing with me? June thought, her thoughts partly influenced by the copious amount of alcohol in her system as he looked over at the intimidating bear. Her big green eyes were focused entirely on June and it was freaking her out given she was simply keeping her arm held in place!
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:34 pm

June Nagashiko wrote:June smirked before licking her plush lips. This'll prove entertaining! She imagined, before saying: "You had your chance~"

As soon as their hands met and June grasped the soft and pleasant fur, she began to pivot her arm to knock Xulin's down! There was no ready steady go when it came to June...!

However...

June blinked. She wasn't budging? No, Xulin's arm remained stone still! What the hell?! She mentally screamed, but tried to keep face as they were being watched by the entire gambling hall now! What's the deal here? She's like a solid piece of steel! She won't budge! And what the heck is with that glare she's giving me?? Is she messing with me? June thought, her thoughts partly influenced by the copious amount of alcohol in her system as he looked over at the intimidating bear. Her big green eyes were focused entirely on June and it was freaking her out given she was simply keeping her arm held in place!

All the while Xulin was observing her opponent, unaware the game had started given her natural strength. She wasn't aware in the slightest that June was trying to pin her arm down at that very moment as she was too focused on reading June to see how she'd try to get the upper hand on her as she was fixated on the idea that June was going to cheat! Okay... she's wrapped her other arm around her chair so she's not trying to leverage this out. I can't rule out possible steroid use or something similar either... she thought, still oblivious to the crowd and June's face that the game had begun!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

BastionCon and June Nagashiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:42 pm

June was straining to pull the Panda Girl's arm down, sweat rolling down her angled chin and down her slender neck. Gods damn... she's like pushing a damn wall!! June internally groaned, her exposed eye glancing to the restless crowd on either side of the table. They're watchin' too... this is something they haven't seen before... they're eatin' it up!

June grimaced, trying to put her drunken strength into it yet still Xulin wouldn't budge! She looked her opponent in the eye and bared her teeth: "What the hell are you doing?! You mocking me or somethin'?!"
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Xulin Xiao like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:28 pm

June Nagashiko wrote:June was straining to pull the Panda Girl's arm down, sweat rolling down her angled chin and down her slender neck. Gods damn... she's like pushing a damn wall!! June internally groaned, her exposed eye glancing to the restless crowd on either side of the table. They're watchin' too... this is something they haven't seen before... they're eatin' it up!

June grimaced, trying to put her drunken strength into it yet still Xulin wouldn't budge! She looked her opponent in the eye and bared her teeth: "What the hell are you doing?! You mocking me or somethin'?!"

"What's the matter, June? All that fat starting to weigh you down?!" One of the patrons jeered among the raucous crowd. They mostly liked June for the view, but if she got her comeuppance and lost all the money she'd swindled from the other patrons, a majority of them really wouldn't be too broken up about it.

"Look at those tits bounce, boys! I don't think she's ever had this much trouble." Another drunken voiced added to the revelry as the bar began to turn against the drunken woman, a few of them even chanting 'Panda!' as June struggled!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Xulin Xiao and June Nagashiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:16 pm

Xulin had been so focused on a counter strategy, she hadn't realized June was struggling and straining. She noted the crowd was cheering 'panda' by this point too! "Huh?" She blinked as June screamed at her. "Wait, are we starting now? I thought there was a count down!" Xulin expressed with concern!

Xulin's words sorta cut the air as she said that. This entire time she was waiting for the game to begin without realizing it had been going since the moment they crossed hands!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:27 pm

June was getting pissed off by the dialogue of her fellow patrons and former suckers who were cheering for her opponent given she was struggling for once! She had slammed down the arms of bigger opponents in her past, so why wasn't this panda yielding to her?!

Xulin Xiao wrote:Xulin had been so focused on a counter strategy, she hadn't realized June was struggling and straining. She noted the crowd was cheering 'panda' by this point too! "Huh?" She blinked as June screamed at her. "Wait, are we starting now? I thought there was a count down!" Xulin expressed with concern!

Xulin's words sorta cut the air as she said that. This entire time she was waiting for the game to begin without realizing it had been going since the moment they crossed hands!

"W-what?!" gapsed June. She's been waiting to start this entire time?!! She mentally screamed. "The game started as soon as we crossed hands you idiot!!" She spat, flustered, angry and slurring from the alcohol and embarrassment!
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:56 pm

June Nagashiko wrote:June was getting pissed off by the dialogue of her fellow patrons and former suckers who were cheering for her opponent given she was struggling for once! She had slammed down the arms of bigger opponents in her past, so why wasn't this panda yielding to her?!  

Xulin Xiao wrote:Xulin had been so focused on a counter strategy, she hadn't realized June was struggling and straining. She noted the crowd was cheering 'panda' by this point too! "Huh?" She blinked as June screamed at her. "Wait, are we starting now? I thought there was a count down!" Xulin expressed with concern!

"W-what?!" gapsed June. She's been waiting to start this entire time?!! She mentally screamed. "The game started as soon as we crossed hands you idiot!!" She spat, flustered, angry and slurring from the alcohol and embarrassment!

“O-oh?! We’re already starting?! Sorry! My head wasn’t in the game!” Gasped the panda who in her unpreparedness reacted out of instinct to this simple game of arm wrestling. She gripped Junes arm and began to swing her opponent’s arm down onto the table… maybe a tad too forceful due to her being caught unaware!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next