Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drunken Dragon

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Drunken Dragon  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drunken Dragon

Post  June Nagashiko Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:35 am

Xulin Xiao wrote:
June Nagashiko wrote:June was getting pissed off by the dialogue of her fellow patrons and former suckers who were cheering for her opponent given she was struggling for once! She had slammed down the arms of bigger opponents in her past, so why wasn't this panda yielding to her?!  

Xulin Xiao wrote:Xulin had been so focused on a counter strategy, she hadn't realized June was struggling and straining. She noted the crowd was cheering 'panda' by this point too! "Huh?" She blinked as June screamed at her. "Wait, are we starting now? I thought there was a count down!" Xulin expressed with concern!

Xulin's words sorta cut the air as she said that. This entire time she was waiting for the game to begin without realizing it had been going since the moment they crossed hands!

"W-what?!" gapsed June. She's been waiting to start this entire time?!! She mentally screamed. "The game started as soon as we crossed hands you idiot!!" She spat, flustered, angry and slurring from the alcohol and embarrassment!

“O-oh?! We’re already starting?! Sorry! My head wasn’t in the game!” Gasped the panda who in her unpreparedness reacted out of instinct to this simple game of arm wrestling. She gripped Junes arm and began to swing her opponent’s arm down onto the table… maybe a tad too forceful due to her being caught unaware!

"Say what---?!!" June screamed, as she suddenly felt Xulin's overwhelming strength! She... wasn't even aware of my strength?! June panicked as she watched, and felt her arm overcome by the Panda woman's fearsome strength! With wide eyes she felt her arm hit the table, followed by her own body flying out of her seat! How the hell...?! She thought as she collided chest first into one of the lewd patrons, feeling beer and alcohol spill over her body as she slammed into the crowd! "G-get off me!" She spat, peeling the man from her cleavage, pushing him away and slinging alcohol off her body as she picked her sexy but defeated ass off the floor!
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:47 am

June Nagashiko wrote:
Xulin Xiao wrote:
June Nagashiko wrote:June was getting pissed off by the dialogue of her fellow patrons and former suckers who were cheering for her opponent given she was struggling for once! She had slammed down the arms of bigger opponents in her past, so why wasn't this panda yielding to her?!  

Xulin Xiao wrote:Xulin had been so focused on a counter strategy, she hadn't realized June was struggling and straining. She noted the crowd was cheering 'panda' by this point too! "Huh?" She blinked as June screamed at her. "Wait, are we starting now? I thought there was a count down!" Xulin expressed with concern!

Xulin's words sorta cut the air as she said that. This entire time she was waiting for the game to begin without realizing it had been going since the moment they crossed hands!

"W-what?!" gapsed June. She's been waiting to start this entire time?!! She mentally screamed. "The game started as soon as we crossed hands you idiot!!" She spat, flustered, angry and slurring from the alcohol and embarrassment!

“O-oh?! We’re already starting?! Sorry! My head wasn’t in the game!” Gasped the panda who in her unpreparedness reacted out of instinct to this simple game of arm wrestling. She gripped Junes arm and began to swing her opponent’s arm down onto the table… maybe a tad too forceful due to her being caught unaware!

"Say what---?!!" June screamed, as she suddenly felt Xulin's overwhelming strength! She... wasn't even aware of my strength?! June panicked as she watched, and felt her arm overcome by the Panda woman's fearsome strength! With wide eyes she felt her arm hit the table, followed by her own body flying out of her seat! How the hell...?! She thought as she collided chest first into one of the lewd patrons, feeling beer and alcohol spill over her body as she slammed into the crowd! "G-get off me!" She spat, peeling the man from her cleavage, pushing him away and slinging alcohol off her body as she picked her sexy but defeated ass off the floor!

There was cheering from all around as the surprised panda sat there, blinking her long lashes in a confused state. I'm sorry... what just happened? Are you telling me June was all talk? That I stressed out over nothing?! Xulin thought, staring at an angry, drunken June with wide eyes. "Oh crap! I'm sorry about that June! I sometimes don't know my own strength hahaha... ^^; " The panda fur chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly as she could feel the tension build with the chorus of cheers!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

June Nagashiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:58 am

June's brow twitched. She is pickin' a fight with me...! She stood there, gripping her sore arm as she could hear the rowdy crowd around her dubbing June a loser! She flushed red in the face from the embarrassment and the anger! "Panda's the winner, panda's the winner!" she could hear which made June shake in place. In spite of her usual levelheadedness, the haughty bounty huntress gripped her fists tight and closed her eyes shaking in place. "Heh... didn't know your own strength... eh?" She groaned, before half opening her eyes. "Only thing you're getting from me is a knuckle sandwich you gods damned cheat!!" She spat as she drunkenly rushed the panda, striking out with her fist!
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Xulin Xiao likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:32 am

June Nagashiko wrote:June's brow twitched. She is pickin' a fight with me...! She stood there, gripping her sore arm as she could hear the rowdy crowd around her dubbing June a loser! She flushed red in the face from the embarrassment and the anger! "Panda's the winner, panda's the winner!" she could hear which made June shake in place. In spite of her usual levelheadedness, the haughty bounty huntress gripped her fists tight and closed her eyes shaking in place. "Heh... didn't know your own strength... eh?" She groaned, before half opening her eyes. "Only thing you're getting from me is a knuckle sandwich you gods damned cheat!!" She spat as she drunkenly rushed the panda, striking out with her fist!

Xulin gasped as June rushed towards her, angry and drunk! "N-n-no wait, June!" the panda woman held out her hands, waving them anxiously as the woman quickly advanced! She went to slide back her chair when her leg instinctively shot out and connected with June's leg as she tried to slide herself out of her seat and get away from the angry human! The result of this caused June to stumble forwards as she swung her first towards Xulin's face, causing the wide eyed panda to scream! "AHH--*Omph~*--mmmmmph?!"

Xulin's scream was cut off by June's fist...arm... shoulder. Head. Xulin's wide eyes shot down as her body reacted to June's combative movements on instinct! The furry panda's jaw widened easily taking in June's arm, head, shoulders, her large swaying breasts! The confused woman now screamed as she found herself sliding into the dark slimy confines of Xulin's jaws and throat! "MMmph?!" Gulped the Panda, still sitting in the chair that fell back into hands of someone who crowded around the pair as they were arm wrestling! The sloped angle caused more of the twitching, kicking June to slide deeper into the panda's throat!

Ulp~

June's body had slid up to her abdomen inside Xulin's throat, one arm in the depths of the throat, the other shoved into the jaw, her elbow hooked around the lower jaw of the panda! June's sloped hips, wide and shifting rear end, thick thighs and long legs limply hung over Xulin's lower jaw, her boots barely touching the floor by her toes before she raised her thick and shapely legs and began to kick fervently and making it hard for Xulin to pull June out! Her shapely bum swaying, her tabard like attire lifting and falling showing off her g-string to those visible and making Xulin blush! Oh no oh no! I reacted like I would to an enemy! I gotta get her out before I swallow her...! Though, I have to say, she doesn't taste half bad... NO! Stop! She's not for eating greedy stomach!! Mentally cried the panda who gripped the slopes of June's hips with her fuzzy hands, looking like she was eating the poor lass like a sandwich!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

BastionCon and June Nagashiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  June Nagashiko Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:06 am

Xulin Xiao wrote:
June Nagashiko wrote:June's brow twitched. She is pickin' a fight with me...! She stood there, gripping her sore arm as she could hear the rowdy crowd around her dubbing June a loser! She flushed red in the face from the embarrassment and the anger! "Panda's the winner, panda's the winner!" she could hear which made June shake in place. In spite of her usual levelheadedness, the haughty bounty huntress gripped her fists tight and closed her eyes shaking in place. "Heh... didn't know your own strength... eh?" She groaned, before half opening her eyes. "Only thing you're getting from me is a knuckle sandwich you gods damned cheat!!" She spat as she drunkenly rushed the panda, striking out with her fist!

Xulin gasped as June rushed towards her, angry and drunk! "N-n-no wait, June!" the panda woman held out her hands, waving them anxiously as the woman quickly advanced! She went to slide back her chair when her leg instinctively shot out and connected with June's leg as she tried to slide herself out of her seat and get away from the angry human! The result of this caused June to stumble forwards as she swung her first towards Xulin's face, causing the wide eyed panda to scream! "AHH--*Omph~*--mmmmmph?!"

Xulin's scream was cut off by June's fist...arm... shoulder. Head. Xulin's wide eyes shot down as her body reacted to June's combative movements on instinct! The furry panda's jaw widened easily taking in June's arm, head, shoulders, her large swaying breasts! The confused woman now screamed as she found herself sliding into the dark slimy confines of Xulin's jaws and throat! "MMmph?!" Gulped the Panda, still sitting in the chair that fell back into hands of someone who crowded around the pair as they were arm wrestling! The sloped angle caused more of the twitching, kicking June to slide deeper into the panda's throat!

Ulp~

June's body had slid up to her abdomen inside Xulin's throat, one arm in the depths of the throat, the other shoved into the jaw, her elbow hooked around the lower jaw of the panda! June's sloped hips, wide and shifting rear end, thick thighs and long legs limply hung over Xulin's lower jaw, her boots barely touching the floor by her toes before she raised her thick and shapely legs and began to kick fervently and making it hard for Xulin to pull June out! Her shapely bum swaying, her tabard like attire lifting and falling showing off her g-string to those visible and making Xulin blush! Oh no oh no! I reacted like I would to an enemy! I gotta get her out before I swallow her...! Though, I have to say, she doesn't taste half bad... NO! Stop! She's not for eating greedy stomach!! Mentally cried the panda who gripped the slopes of June's hips with her fuzzy hands, looking like she was eating the poor lass like a sandwich!

June was so angry and off her game that she hardly could react to Xulin's counter to her punch- turning her knuckle sandwich into a... well....

"Huhhn??" gasped the confused raven haired woman, who blinked repeatedly as she found her body compressed into a tight, undulating and slimy tunnel that was pitch black! She felt her stomach resting on something wet and squirming, the feeling of something sharp jutting against her stomach and back as well. "Where'd the..." June confusedly asked, feeling the sticky slime beginning to flow around her in the humid darkness when her eyes widened. "WHAT!?"

Outside, June's muffled protests were just barely audible over the crowd as her wide hips swung side to side as Xulin held her, her thick and shapely thighs kicking furiously as she tried to push herself out of the panda woman's throat! Her dress's skirt lifted and fell, showing off her cheeky ass and her black thong with red lace in the front! Her boots clicked on the wooden floor as she tried her best to peel herself out of Xulin's maw, her jiggly ass revealing itself more with every moment of her struggle!
June Nagashiko
June Nagashiko
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Xulin Xiao like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:44 am

"Woo! Look at that ass boys!" One of the patrons hollered as June's luscious lower half dangled out of Xulin's maw. The patrons weren't expecting the brawl to take such a turn, but they were definitely into it. "Look at this panda go! I wonder if she can even slurp down that fat bitch!" Another of them shouted of the crowd upon which everyone else responded with a roar of laughter.

"What say we have some fun, lads?!" One of the more burly bargoers stepped forward through the crowd, thick forearms bulging to carve a path. He reared his arm back and slapped June's ass with a spread hand, leaving a red mark and her bubble butt jiggling for a few seconds. Everyone paying attention in the bar ate this up while chanting panda and forming a line to either fondle or slap the bounty hunter's helpless bottom while snapping her g-string panties. It wouldn't have been ridiculous to describe the line as being to the door though whether Xulin could keep up with this demand was another story...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Xulin Xiao and June Nagashiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulin Xiao Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:09 am

BastionCon wrote:"Woo! Look at that ass boys!" One of the patrons hollered as June's luscious lower half dangled out of Xulin's maw. The patrons weren't expecting the brawl to take such a turn, but they were definitely into it. "Look at this panda go! I wonder if she can even slurp down that fat bitch!" Another of them shouted of the crowd upon which everyone else responded with a roar of laughter.

"What say we have some fun, lads?!" One of the more burly bargoers stepped forward through the crowd, thick forearms bulging to carve a path. He reared his arm back and slapped June's ass with a spread hand, leaving a red mark and her bubble butt jiggling for a few seconds. Everyone paying attention in the bar ate this up while chanting panda and forming a line to either fondle or slap the bounty hunter's helpless bottom while snapping her g-string panties. It wouldn't have been ridiculous to describe the line as being to the door though whether Xulin could keep up with this demand was another story...

"Mmph?" Xulin blinked as she was now surrounded by the patrons whose reactions were the opposite of what she had expected... They laughed and roared, cheering her on... cheering her to continue devouring June lodged firmly in her maw! She blinked as she felt the woman inch deeper with the 'helping hands' of the crowd lining up to slap or fondle the kicking women jutting out from her salivating jaws! Her green eyes darted from patron to patron, her mind going fuzzy from all the peer pressure and fueled by the cheering... and by June's astounding taste!

"Urkkk....ommmph!" cringed the panda, who closed her eyes tight gripped June by her shapely waist like a burger and continued to shove her deeper inside! Her tongue lathering June's stomach and slipped between her thighs as the ruffians snapped at June's thong, the various actions only propelling June's worry and flighty reactions further!
Xulin Xiao
Xulin Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2