Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliot's Room

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elliot's Room Empty Elliot's Room

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:20 am

(from here)

Elliot wrote:“I uh, you have a point.” He nodded, taking her hand into his, and lead her up the staircase, stopping at the third door. “So, um…. this is my room…. Eh heh…”

Penny blushed, gripping his hand gently as he lead her up the stairs. Upon entering, Penny looked around curiously. "Ahh... I see. It is indeed a room." She smirked. It felt a little odd, felt like she wasn't invited in spite of the contrary. It felt bold. Granted... neither of us really done this before heh... She thought as she took a breath and took a step inside. The carpet felt nice on her toes, very plush; but upon sitting on the edge of his bed she sank deep into the cushions and let out a soft, rolling sigh. "Ahhhh... so comfy~" She hummed, before dropping her back onto the surface, her bosom bouncing from falling back onto the mattress! "So soft..." She cooed, her pale face completely flustered.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Elliot's Room Empty Re: Elliot's Room

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:26 am

He giggled at her reaction to the bed, her innocent glee leaving him with a smile. Very Happy

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:34 am

Elliot wrote:He giggled at her reaction to the bed, her innocent glee leaving him with a smile. Very Happy

"Heheh, you have no idea how nice this feels to me~" She hummed. "My bed isn't as comfy! So lucky~" She teased, batting her long lashes as she lazily turned her head to him. She began to blink her eyes in a more affectionate manner as she reached out and cupped his cheek.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:37 am

“Well, if you wanna stay for a while, my family is usually away from home due to work, and I have the run of the place, so you could stay for a little while. I mean, if you wanted.” He shied away, rubbing at his cheek with his finger, a nervous expression painted on his face.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:47 am

Elliot wrote:“Well, if you wanna stay for a while, my family is usually away from home due to work, and I have the run of the place, so you could stay for a little while. I mean, if you wanted.” He shied away, rubbing at his cheek with his finger, a nervous expression painted on his face.

Penny's lenses flashed and flared, before her smiling eyes sparkled his direction! "R-really?! You wouldn't mind?" She shouted with glee, sitting up suddenly and scooting over beside him. "I mean, if you wouldn't mind my company~" She said in a shy manner herself, blushing as she looked down and slightly away from him. Her big green eyes fell upon him again, and she smiled and gently placed a hand on his right thigh. Her face became even more red by doing this as she looked away from him before forcing herself to turn and face him directly.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:53 am

“I think we’ve both come to appreciate the other’s company.” He rubbed the back of his head, blushing. “Besides, it gets pretty lonely, often having this big house all to myself….. I mean, even with everyone here, half of the rooms in this house are empty.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:00 am

Elliot wrote:“I think we’ve both come to appreciate the other’s company.” He rubbed the back of his head, blushing. “Besides, it gets pretty lonely, often having this big house all to myself….. I mean, even with everyone here, half of the rooms in this house are empty.”

Penny noted the tone in his voice and wears a modest smile as she looks down at his hand, shifting her hand from his leg to his hand, and gently gripped it. "I can't say I understand that, given I was raised with fifteen other siblings. It was crowded, noisy..." She sighed, before glancing up. "...but being completely alone sounds like it has its own cons." Penny paused, then used her other hand to turn his face towards hers. "...I would be honored to fill these halls with more laughter and noise if you'll have me. Forgive my forwardness and the bluntness of my invitation... but no one should have to feel alone in their own home~" She smiled warmly and then rested her forehead against his, closing her eyes with a grin.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:05 am

He suddenly hug the mouse girl tightly, chin resting on her shoulder as he gently but firmly squeezed her against himself. “….thank you.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:11 am

Elliot wrote:He suddenly hug the mouse girl tightly, chin resting on her shoulder as he gently but firmly squeezed her against himself. “….thank you.”

Penny's glasses shifted, skewing slightly on her nose as her eyes went wide and the young man held her firmly. She blinked, her face flushed red as she could feel his heart beating against her chest, her plush body squished against him~

She didn't hesitate, as she wrapped her arms around him and gently, but firmly returned the hug. Her left ear folded against the side of his head as she leaned against him. "You're quite welcome~" She cooed, her plush lips touching his cheek with a sweet kiss~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:18 am

They stayed like that for a little while, until Elliot spoke up. “So….. I uh, I don’t know what to do next….”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:24 am

Elliot wrote:They stayed like that for a little while, until Elliot spoke up. “So….. I uh, I don’t know what to do next….”

Penny blushed. "Kinda the same..." She chuckled gently, and eased her grip on him, her hands resting on his shoulders as she looked him over. Her breasts bobbing against his chest. "I mean..." she began to fluster deep pink. "Maybe... if you touch me... and I... touch you it could help?" She offered, her eyes darting up at him. "I mean, I'm giving you full permission to touch me if you don't want me to touch you! I mean! Uh...!" She stammered, blushing, her glasses fogging up again as she waved her hands about frantically!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:28 am

“W-well where s-should I touch you? I’ve never done this before! T-that isn’t to say that you have, or t-that you haven’t, I mean-I!” Embarassed steam erupted from his ears as his eyes went swirly with embarrassment and confusion.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:34 am

Elliot wrote:“W-well where s-should I touch you? I’ve never done this before! T-that isn’t to say that you have, or t-that you haven’t, I mean-I!” Embarassed steam erupted from his ears as his eyes went swirly with embarrassment and confusion.

"Ehhhhh!?" Penny exclaimed, her entire body pink as she brought her elbows together, inadvertently squishing her well endowed bosoms together as she wriggled on the bed. "I-I-I mean, we want to... 'do it' after all, so I guess... anywhere you-you'd like! I mean... we need to be naked anyway if I'm not mistaken and we'll be close t-t-t-together, so... I mean, we may as well g-get acquainted with one another's bodies r-right?" She stammered, before exclaiming again! "Ehhh?! I-I mean, I haven't either, and I get what you mean th-there's no reason to worry!" She exclaimed, also blushing with stream coming out of her ears as she began to fan her neck with her free hand. Embarassed @_@
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:40 am

“Acquainted…? I-ah-um-Uh!” He remarked, hands moving around until one landed square on her breast! “Ah!”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:57 am

Elliot wrote:“Acquainted…? I-ah-um-Uh!” He remarked, hands moving around until one landed square on her breast! “Ah!”

Penny's eyes closed tightly as she let out a loud, erotic moan upon feeling one of Elliot's hands cupping her left breast! "Ahhnn~!!"

The feeling of her voluminous breast in his hand was plush, incredibly soft, and invitingly warm to the touch. Like a squishy pillow... addictively squishy~

Penny's lidded eyes fell upon his hand, still gripping her breast. It looked small compared to the gelatinous orb he gripped, the corners of her nipples just barely revealing themselves beyond the strip of pizza shaped leather covering the slightly darker pink areola. She blushed, but felt... great. "Oooh..." she cooed, blinking as she cupped the hand groping her with her left hand.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:58 am

He blinked in confusion, before raising his free hand to her other breast, giving it a squeeze.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:08 am

Elliot wrote:He blinked in confusion, before raising his free hand to her other breast, giving it a squeeze.

"Ahhnnn~" She moaned, cupping her mouth with her free hand, her large eyes falling upon his face as she looked just as confused! "Th...that feels... really good." Penny shyly replied, looking down, then back up at him. "...maybe, do it more?" She timidly asked, shifting her legs on her side atop the surface of the bed. "I mean, do... you like them?" She asked, flustered.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:15 am

“Yes, they’re rather soft, but also firm, and rather warm….” He said, a light blush still on his cheeks. “Is there…. Um, any part of me you want to feel?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:24 am

Elliot wrote:“Yes, they’re rather soft, but also firm, and rather warm….” He said, a light blush still on his cheeks. “Is there…. Um, any part of me you want to feel?”

Penny blushed, looking down with a slight smile. "...I-I'm glad~" She sheepishly replied, and then when he asked, and she glanced up quickly before feeling her face flush red. Embarassed

"...Well," she began reaching out with her right hand.

She gently began to undo his shirt, leaning against him as he continued to grope and fondle her plush assets. The supple leather peeling slowly with every kneading motion he made, which made her flushed pink as her nipples got closer to exposing themselves; the fondling making them also harder as a side effect. "I... want to feel your chest too. I'll start there..." She blushed, a deeper crimson, her chest squished against his as she used both of her hands to unbutton his shirt and waistcoat; before sliding her right hand inside his draping shirt. Her fingers were slightly cool to the touch, as she rested her palm against his heart, feeling the beating rhythm with a smile. "Your heart's beating fast..." She cooed.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:28 am

His face reddened has she caressed his chest, unimpeded by clothes. He slid a hand into her cleavage, feeling her pulse. “So is yours…”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:37 am

Elliot wrote:His face reddened has she caressed his chest, unimpeded by clothes. He slid a hand into her cleavage, feeling her pulse. “So is yours…”

Penny blushed deeply, looking down as he explored her deep crevice. "Yeah... I'm... excited to do this~" She says, giggling a little. "What if... I do this? To make things more comfortable?" She asked, spreading her long and shapely legs around him. It was just temporary, she was going to move her legs so she could lay on her back for him, when she lost balance suddenly! "Haah!" She gasped, eyes wide as she instinctively wrapped her legs around him and pulled him on top of her! The bed bounced with their movement, his hand slipping off one of the leather straps covering her nipples, her right breast, now fully exposed to him. She raised her hand to her mouth, blushing as she looked up into his eyes as he now loomed over her! "S-sorry, I tripped.." She gulped, her tail snaking around the side of the bed excitedly; whipping the air with snapping motions. Her heart was beating harder against his palm, as her exposed breast bobbled beneath him. "Are you okay...?"
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:41 am

He slipped as they both fell back onto the bed, his hand resting between her cleavage as they came to a stop. “Yeah, I uh, I’m ok.” He slowly pushed himself, soon seeing Penny pinned underneath him, freezing as the two made eye contact.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:53 am

Elliot wrote:He slipped as they both fell back onto the bed, his hand resting between her cleavage as they came to a stop. “Yeah, I uh, I’m ok.” He slowly pushed himself, soon seeing Penny pinned underneath him, freezing as the two made eye contact.

The pair stared at one another for what felt like a lifetime. A pleasant one. "...I'm glad." She smiled. With his crotch against her right thigh, she could feel... something rough jabbing her. Looking down, she blushed, realizing what it was, before glancing back up at him. "...Elliot." She reached up with her right hand, cupping the back of his neck as she pulls him close, closing her eyes as she parted her lips, pausing before they met his. "...you're... so... cute~" She hummed, before planting her lips. Her tongue entered his mouth hesitantly, jabbing his again before retreating. Her plush, pink lips shifted from his lower to his upper as she pulled him closer, their navels rubbing against one another. She widened her legs around his hips, the soles of her feet atop the sheets of his bed, knees bent as she raised her hips to let her leotard clad body rub against his; her crotch rubbing against his clothed, hardening cock~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:01 pm

“I uh… I think that describes you better than me, but ok.” He replied nervously, before twitching as he felt her rub against his crotch. “So, um…ah… you wouldn’t happen to have any sort of… protection on, you would you?” Embarassed

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:08 pm

Elliot wrote:“I uh… I think that describes you better than me, but ok.” He replied nervously, before twitching as he felt her rub against his crotch. “So, um…ah… you wouldn’t happen to have any sort of… protection on, you would you?” Embarassed

As her kissing lips peeled away from his, he looked at her nervously. She tried to hide her face with her short hair, failing miserably to cover her reddened cheeks and cute smile. "I'm not in heat... so I should be fine. My people are known for getting pregnant easily, but... we should be fine till next month." Embarassed Blush she flushed pink before smiling brightly, closing her eyes. "My sister told me that, so we should be all right. I'm sure she's not wrong." She offered, as her free hand now touched his chest, slender fingers gliding down his abdomen, fingertips and pointy nails poking above his navel.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next