Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliot's Room

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Elliot's Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Elliot's Room

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:32 pm

Elliot wrote:He used his thumb to massage her pearl as his fingers dove deeper into her. “When I woke up this morning, I honestly didn’t expect my night to end up like this. N-not that I’m complaining of course, I-uh, I guess I don’t know what to say here… eheh…”

"Hahh~" Moaned Penny as Elliot delved his fingers deeper. Her ears twitched with Elliot's words, making her smile. "M-me either." Her eyes shyly looking down, before glancing back up. "...but I'm glad it did." She cooed, cupping his cheek as she leans her forehead against his. All the while her tail worked on his rod, as her hand reached down to aid in removing his small clothes. Her leotard, though rolled down to her hips, was still on at the moment, slightly askew and somewhat uncomfortable.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:07 pm

“I’m glad too.” Very Happy Elliot smiled, glancing at the scrunched leotard. “Um, do you want help getting that off?” LOL-wah..?

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:11 am

Elliot wrote:“I’m glad too.” Very Happy Elliot smiled, glancing at the scrunched leotard. “Um, do you want help getting that off?” LOL-wah..?

Blush

Penny smiled warmly with closed eyes. Then sweat rolled down the side of her face. "...maybe. Heh heh heh... ^^;" She answered nervously.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:22 am

Elliot tugged at Penny’s unzipped garment, pulling it away and casting it aside, one less layer of fabric between the two and their frantic fondlings.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:50 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot tugged at Penny’s unzipped garment, pulling it away and casting it aside, one less layer of fabric between the two and their frantic fondlings.

Now, Penny was completely naked save her booties, stockings and sleeves; however as he tugged the leotard off her legs, she slipped off her sleeves. She wrapped her legs around his waist, his hard rod rubbing against her belly which felt warm to the touch but more importantly exciting! She cupped his face as she tongue kissed him once more, her hands sliding down his shoulders to peel away his draping shirt, leaving him naked now as she tossed the shirt aside. Her tits flattened against his chest, and as she slid her hands back to his face, one reached back and plucked the band holding his hair in a low ponytail, letting his long, silky reddish brown hair fall loose~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:59 am

The two kissed as they laid naked together, his hardened cock nudging curiously at her flower, as the two held on the edge of anticipation.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:12 am

Elliot wrote:The two kissed as they laid naked together, his hardened cock nudging curiously at her flower, as the two held on the edge of anticipation.

The couple's warm bodies rubbed against one another as they kissed passionately. Penny could feel Elliot's cock rubbing curiously against her pussy's lips. She wanted his cock to explore the inside, to plunge deep into her tight and moist crevice. Her tail wrapped around his waist, binding them together as she moaned into his mouth, her long nails gently gliding down his back, being very careful not to cut him with their sharpness. "Mmmph...hmmmp~" She moaned into his mouth as her heart raced and excitement continued to escalate.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:22 am

“I’m uh, I’m going in…” he forewarned, as the head of his cock parted Penny’s pussy lips, slowly pushing in until fully rooted inside of her. Elliot paused as they laid joined together, this new sensation knocking him for a bit of a loop as Penny’s moist tight walls clung to his dick. “I uh, I might need a moment….” He coughed out, practically whispering into her ear.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko and Nekomi Oda like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:22 am

Elliot wrote:“I’m uh, I’m going in…” he forewarned, as the head of his cock parted Penny’s pussy lips, slowly pushing in until fully rooted inside of her. Elliot paused as they laid joined together, this new sensation knocking him for a bit of a loop as Penny’s moist tight walls clung to his dick. “I uh, I might need a moment….” He coughed out, practically whispering into her ear.

Penny looked at Elliot with lidded eyes, a small smile forming as she nodded to his warning. "Ehhh!" She gasped as his cock's point slowly forced its way past the tight folds of her clit, biting her lip to stifle the gasp as he pushed his length inside till her pussy's lips kissed the root of his crotch. "Hah... I'm... I'm fine!" She gasped, as mice woman and human man were joined together. This sensation was new to the red haired mouse as well, who gasped and squirmed a little under Elliot. Her thick thighs that were spread open around his hips gripped his pelvis tightly while her long legs hooked behind him, the back of her calves crossing and gently resting on the cheeks of his ass. His voice into her ear made Penny moan, biting her lip as she closed her eyes and felt a sensation of excitement flow throughout her nerves! "Hah.. take... as long as you need~" She moaned, softly into his ear, her arms wrapped around his back, as she kissed his cheek and before resting cheek to cheek with him.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:01 am

Elliot took a moment to contain himself, before he began to move, slowly sliding his dick in and out of Penny, letting out a few soft moans in the process. “Hah….does that…. Hah…. Feel good for you too?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:12 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot took a moment to contain himself, before he began to move, slowly sliding his dick in and out of Penny, letting out a few soft moans in the process. “Hah….does that…. Hah…. Feel good for you too?”

"Hah.... ah... oooo," gasped Penny into Elliot's ear, her body trembling as she could feel him inside her, the manipulation of his long, firm cock as it repeatedly penetrated her tight and moist interior. It was somewhat painful, but also exhilarating! A new experience! "Hah...!" She gasped, before nodding. "Y-yes..." She hummed, smiling up at him with teary eyes. She gripped his shoulders as he kicked up the pace. "Its like... we're connected~" She blushed, hiding her face under reddish brown bangs, sweat rolling down her body as the heat between their bodies only seemed to grow the longer they were conjoined. "Hah... hah... its... so hot~" She moaned.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:22 am

“Yeah….” He held tight to her as he pumped into her, the warmth of their bodies together drawing him into a joyful haze. On instinct, he kissed at her neck as they clung to one another, slowly sinking into bliss….

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:33 am

Elliot wrote:“Yeah….” He held tight to her as he pumped into her, the warmth of their bodies together drawing him into a joyful haze. On instinct, he kissed at her neck as they clung to one another, slowly sinking into bliss….

"Haaaa~" gasped Penny, her fluffy lashes closed as she arched her head back. Feeling Elliot's soft lips upon her neck made her pussy wet, a micro orgasm as he continued to pump his length inside her tight, moist insides. She gripped him tightly, her hooked hips pulling him deeper with his thrusts. She was lost in the passion as he continued to pump himself inside her soft body... his rod climbing into her depths, she could feel the pleasure bursting at the seams! She tried to milk Elliot's seed, he must feel on fire, ready to burst at this point...! "Elliot~" She cooed gently into his left ear, her cool breath tickling his inner ear as she gently licked the edge of his earlobe and gently bit down~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:58 am

Ahh~ Penny…” he moaned out as she nibbled on his ear, clinging tight to her as he drove into her. He could feel her insides tug and tease at him, tightening around his dick as drew him to the edge. “Hah….hah….hah..hah..hah..hah..hah.hah.hah.hah.Hahhhhh…..” he moaned out as the pressure overwhelmed him, cumming hard, thrusting into and filling Penny with his seed!

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:29 am

Elliot wrote:Ahh~ Penny…” he moaned out as she nibbled on his ear, clinging tight to her as he drove into her. He could feel her insides tug and tease at him, tightening around his dick as drew him to the edge. “Hah….hah….hah..hah..hah..hah..hah.hah.hah.hah.Hahhhhh…..” he moaned out as the pressure overwhelmed him, cumming hard, thrusting into and filling Penny with his seed!

"El...li...ot~" the mouse panted out his name, eyes closed, gasping, sweat rolling down her plush body and his! Her tail wrapped around his waist, tugging him deeper along with her thighs! She could feel the pressure, the build up unable to contain itself any longer!! "Hah...aah...aha...!" Penny gasped, her moans becoming muffled as she bit her lower lip, her ears taking in Elliot's panting moans as he really drove himself into her! His pace at maximum, their fluids mixing as she quivered to his touch! "Hah...!" She gasped, feeling him join her, her body tensing then relaxing as she felt his release! "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhn~!" Moaned the mouse who arched her head back, her arms gripping Elliot tightly to her glistening naked body as they both came together... "Hah.... hah..... hah...!" panted the mouse, her jiggling breasts flopping against Elliot's face as she fell to her back on the bed. Her tail gently unfurled, a red mark remaining around the slender boy's waist as he fell limp on top of her. "Gods... hah... hah..." She gasped, her lidded and hazy eyes looking up at his ceiling as she lay atop his now stained sheets, glistening with their sweat of passion and lust. "Hah...ha...."
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:09 am

His gaze met hers through his loose hair, a warm smile growing to his face as he admired her, his breathing calming down from their tryst. After a moment, a shiver ran through Elliot, the sweat coating them both starting to run cold. He hurriedly pulled the quilt over the both of them, seeing Penny’s look of mild confusion as his gaze returned to hers. “I, uh…. I was getting chilly. No clothes after all, plus not exactly dry….”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko and Aranea like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:37 am

Elliot wrote:His gaze met hers through his loose hair, a warm smile growing to his face as he admired her, his breathing calming down from their tryst. After a moment, a shiver ran through Elliot, the sweat coating them both starting to run cold. He hurriedly pulled the quilt over the both of them, seeing Penny’s look of mild confusion as his gaze returned to hers. “I, uh…. I was getting chilly. No clothes after all, plus not exactly dry….”

"Hah...hah...hah...~" Penny continued to huff, and could still feel the glow of sex even after climaxing. I...can't believe I did something like this! I feel so free, relaxed even! She thought with a big smile on her face, before she felt Elliot slip away from her! "Huh?" She gasped, shooting her torso up a little, her rather squishable tits flopping as she shot up! She thought he was slipping off to slide out of bed like she had seen her employers do with women they had tricked; but felt silly and chilly as Elliot turned to her with the quilt in hand, explaining the situation. "Phew..." She breathed, before shivering slightly. Her bare back was exposed to the air as were the crest of of her derriere's plush hills as she sat there on the bed. "I-I see!" she chuckled nervously, adjusting her non-existent glasses out of habit; her fingers touching the bare bridge of her nose.

Penny blushed and giggled after that before shuffling closer to Elliot. "Lemme help~" She cooed, squishing her gigantic bosom against his ribs as she lay her head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his back. She rested the other arm on his chest, whilst her tail wrapped gently around his waist and kept him close to her under the blanket! The tip of her tail slithering out of the blanket and resting on top so the blanket wouldn't easily slip off the bed.

She giggled, looking into Elliot's face with her big green eyes. Everything else was blurry save his youthful, handsome face which she now nuzzled her face against. "...I'm glad I ran into you~" She whispered against his cheek before kissing it.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:06 am

Elliot wrapped an arm around her in kind, snuggling close to her. “I’m happy we met too.” His eyelids started to droop after all the excitement, both of their body heat dispelling the cold as the cuddles.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Random Mobs and Aranea like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:42 am

I am Sir Dominic Nostras, I am currently 69 years old and was a former Game Hunter of world renown who's hunted alongside big wigs from the Teniks to the Quicksilvers; you've seen any of the beasts in the Breland Wildlife Museum? Well, there's a high chance I slain most of them. I was born in the late winter of the year 2588, Scardia; but I am from Feniran stock however, so my education was... how you say? Mixed. My Bloodline hails from the Reo Castilian line, so had life been different for Fenira, I'd probably have been happily married as some rich old bastard retired in the country.... gods, such a boring life that had been. Well, as it is, when losing an eye to a giant Zu in the middle of the Beijionese Desert is the least of your worries, with low rations, no friends because they were killed by the beast and your dragging your torn body across the landscape because you just don't have it in you to crawl into a hole and die... you come to a realization that maybe all this 'adventure' was for the birds! HA! Quite literally I may add in this predicament! I dare say, I lost my will to hunt when I was barely in my fifties, I think it was the year 2637 when Lord Olaff Craig found me and took me in. Such humanity after a near lifetime of hunting beasts swayed me, that I implored him to allow me to serve under him and his family. Henceforth, I Dom, as I have so affectionately been named by the Craig Family, has since delved my life to complete servitude under their house and I shall do so till this heart of mine finally gives out, hoho!

Said man was now finishing his morning cigarette before making his rounds upon unlocking the front door as the light of a new day barely begun outside. I wonder if Master Elliot is doing... I was out for a while due to throwing out my back. Its been time we get back to that chess game we left unfinished... The man thought as he entered the manor with key in hand. Dom actually lived in a rather lavish room on the first floor, but with his injuries he took to living with his niece who lived closer to the clinic upon Master Elliot's orders. He worried for the boy, as the house was emptier these days with his eldest sister, Mistress Fiona becoming the Director of the TIRS's Red Five, a very important if not dangerous job that meant she would be away for days if not months at a time. However, we kept a strict policy to not inform the other Craigs-

Elliot's Room - Page 3 Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_j_k__1b39f1deaadf16d0dfa37bfa795e0615

-rather briskly did she remind him to keep such things a secret. With Lord Olaff being away due to his military station, Master Dean being an agent of the TIRS as well (though lower ranked), and Mistress Giana occupied with teaching the family seemed to be away from the young lad who was the pure victim of circumstance...

I am fond of Master Elliot, he reminds me of the son I lost what felt like ages ago. I remember the day he was born, quite a joyous affair for the Lord and the late Lady Craig. Since I am the Head Butler of this family, I take my job to the utmost care to ensure the Lord, Masters and Mistresses have a place to return to when their journeys find them vexxed. I, Sir Dominic Nostas, will even defend this family to my last breath if I need to! Such a finer family I have not met in all my life, I will gladly take up my old hunting rifle should these hallowed walls be threatened!

Dom noted the Master's shoes were at the entrance as he made his way through the house. He smirked, noting how tidy Master Elliot was in his absence. It seemed even the maids were out, as he'd usually see Miss Reiko tending to some chores by this point but she was oddly absent. No matter, Dom thought as he went to business drawing the curtains and checking the cupboards and lauder to see if he would need to have someone fetch supplies. They were on the low side, but he thought it could be enough to make do for the next few days given the lack of company; he was used to it just being Master Elliot, Miss Reiko and himself most days if not one of the other maids, like his niece.

Upon making his notes in the small notebook, he realized that the Master must be roused or else he'd lose out on a breakfast and shower before he would resume his classes at St. Michaels. The man gracefully tucked his pocket watch back into his silk vest and made his way up the steps to the Master's bedroom. With a quick rap of his knuckles, he called out softly. "Master Elliot, I am going to enter." He forewarned, before opening the door to rouse the young man.

I sometimes fear though, that the boy will be alone for such a time that something ill may befall him. He's somewhat a shy creature, I would think of him similar in nature to a trail rabbit. Impressionable, capable of fleeing with the most slightest of disturbances...

"Hrmm?!" Coughed the butler, with a slightly flustered face as he saw not just the Master... but a young... Miss? A young Miss Mouse laying beside him in the sheets! Both were snoring, and he noted the shape of the mouse-girl's tail wrapped around Elliot under the sheets. Even for a man with one eye, that one eye could make out a lot of detail! He was startled at this sight, and for the first time in twenty years of service, he found himself at a loss on what to do. Hrmm... it seems the Trail Rabbit has caught himself a Field Mouse... how cute. Well done lad! He thought with a faint smirk, before backing out and half closing the door, bowing so only the top of his head would be visible as he did so:

Elliot's Room - Page 3 Latest

"Ahem, Master Elliot? I have returned to resume my service. Shall I run a bath for you and your... guest? Hohoho~" He called out with a gentle chuckle.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3