Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliot's Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elliot's Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Elliot's Room

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:15 pm

“Heat? Oh right, heat! I forgot that those with animal ears go through that cycle. Well, at least that’s one less concern for the next mo-“ he stopped mid sentence, just realizing what she said. “M-month?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:26 pm

Elliot wrote:“Heat? Oh right, heat! I forgot that those with animal ears go through that cycle. Well, at least that’s one less concern for the next mo-“ he stopped mid sentence, just realizing what she said. “M-month?”

She nodded gently. "Well... actually my... cycle... is every three months." Embarassed She replied, feeling embarrassed saying out loud, her ears folding a little as her tail gently swayed along the side of the bed like a pendulum. "Ehhh... its so embarrassing saying that out loud!" She gasped, closing her eyes as she wiggled under him a little, still groin to groin with Elliot, her right breast still exposed to him, left almost there, her glasses skewed. "I mean... if we are going to co-co-copul...have sex, without risk it'll be best to wear protection for the month I'm in heat. I-I'll be better prepared for when it strikes!" Embarassed She said in a flustered, but determined manner! She blinked at him. "Elliot?" she called to him softly, noticing his face was now:

LOL-wah..?
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:36 pm

“Um, yes! Good! It pays to be prepared!” He finally squeaked out. “Sorry about that, still rather new to all of this. Plus, I don’t think I’m ready to be a father yet….” LOL-wah..?

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:45 pm

Elliot wrote:“Um, yes! Good! It pays to be prepared!” He finally squeaked out. “Sorry about that, still rather new to all of this. Plus, I don’t think I’m ready to be a father yet….” LOL-wah..?

She smiled nervously. "I-indeed! Nor me a mother... not yet, anyway..."

Blush

She blinked up at him. "But... I'd think you'd make a decent one! Um... that was weird, I didn't meant to make it sound weird...!" She squeaked herself, quite flustered with herself. LOL-wah..?
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:39 am

“Maybe we should put the discussions of parenthood on hold!” Elliot suddenly remarked, before leaning down for a quick kiss. “For now, I just want to make you feel good.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:42 am

Elliot wrote:“Maybe we should put the discussions of parenthood on hold!” Elliot suddenly remarked, before leaning down for a quick kiss. “For now, I just want to make you feel good.”

The kiss cut her off, making her blush as she eased up somewhat... as she still felt very warm in the face. When his lips parted hers and he spoke his intent, she batted her now sirenesque eyes and gently replied: "...I feel good just being with you. I... I want to make you feel good t-too!" She stammered, her lenses fogged up again as she screamed this. There was a pause, before she gently removed the round glasses clipped to her nose. Her large green eyes fully visible to him as she sets them on the counter beside the bed. She looks into his eyes, cupping his face with both hands. "...I want to make you feel...amazing." She gasped, hair falling over her left eye. She was still too timid to undress Elliot fully, so she figured she would practice her kissing more as she closed her eyes and brought her lips to his. Perhaps the heat from the warm up would encourage them to further disrobe one another.

Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:47 am

Their lips met as their kissing resumed, the two wrapped up in the sensation of it all. Eventually, Elliot’s arms started to wobble, before he rolled to the side, accidentally rolling Penny with him. “….I guess my arms got tired.” ^^;

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:58 am

Elliot wrote:Their lips met as their kissing resumed, the two wrapped up in the sensation of it all. Eventually, Elliot’s arms started to wobble, before he rolled to the side, accidentally rolling Penny with him. “….I guess my arms got tired.” ^^;

"Hehe, it's okay..." Penny replied, nuzzling her nose against his. "Sorry if my lips feel weird... lemme know if you need a breath, o-okay?" She squeaked, unable to help herself as she kissed him again. In a way... this was good practice. Kissing. She shifted her weight so she was on top of him now, her tail swishing about above her, her ears twitching. "I hope I'm not too heavy..." She said, her crotch riding his; she could feel that swollen member rubbing against the corner of expose flesh from her high leg leotard. It made her feel excited. "Oh...feel free to touch me, where-wherever..." ^^; She added, nervously. She began to slide her hand inside his shirt, running her slender fingers down the side of his torso as she rests her head between his shoulder and neck. "Maybe... other parts of me will feel nice to your touch as well~" She surmised, blowing cool air against his neck, before applying her lips to it. Slowly, creeping up his neck with her lips as her other arm wrapped around his shoulder so she could cradle his head with her hand.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:06 am

Elliot, still a bit frazzled, absentmindedly took to playing with her tail, sliding his hand around the base of it.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:18 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot, still a bit frazzled, absentmindedly took to playing with her tail, sliding his hand around the base of it.

Penny was kissing Elliot's cheek, the corner of his mouth when she felt his hand grace the base of her tail. Her tail was soft as her flesh, if a bit thicker and slightly fuzzy... and now it was straight and stiff from surprise! "Ahhn!" Gasped the woman in a lewd manner, eyes wide as she bucked her hips against him! The crotch of her leotard catching onto his belt buckle all the while, unbeknownst to them yet. "B-be gentle, the-the tails a bundle of nerves...! But that... that felt so good..." She said covering her face with her hands as she had sat up on him. Her face as red as an apple, as she looked down through a crack in her fingers she widened. "...mind removing my tail pack there while you're at it...?" She gently asked.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:27 am

“…ok.” Elliot replied, gently undoing the clasp holding the tail bag in place, gently dropping it onto the floor. “M-maybe you should tell me where to touch you?” He remarked, absentmindedly playing with one of her ears. “These are nice, hope this doesn’t hurt.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:30 am

Elliot wrote:“…ok.” Elliot replied, gently undoing the clasp holding the tail bag in place, gently dropping it onto the floor. “M-maybe you should tell me where to touch you?” He remarked, absentmindedly playing with one of her ears. “These are nice, hope this doesn’t hurt.”

Penny continued to blush, feeling pampered by the adorable human. "No, very pleasant actually~" She cooed. "Th-thanks for that, as well..." She says as her tail gently wraps around his free arm and brought his hand to her plush bum. "M...maybe there...?" She squeaked. Blush "A-anywhere you'd like me... to touch?" She asked, running her right hand through his long, reddish hair.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:05 pm

After a moment’s hesitation, Elliot gave her butt cheek a gentle squeeze, the fingers sinking into the slight give of her backside as he took stock of the sensation. “Um, how’s that feel? Because it uh, it feels nice on my end.” Im speechless...

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:49 am

Elliot wrote:After a moment’s hesitation, Elliot gave her butt cheek a gentle squeeze, the fingers sinking into the slight give of her backside as he took stock of the sensation. “Um, how’s that feel? Because it uh, it feels nice on my end.”  Im speechless...

"Hah!" Blush Gasped the mouse! She covered her mouth with both hands as she blinked down at him. She was afraid she'd be heard... but... he did say no one was around... She looked down at him, face red yet. "I... I think it feels... good." She says. She could feel those taut, dexterous hands of his sinking into her plush flesh, which was perhaps even softer than her bosom had! "Ahhhhn~" Ooo La LA!

Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:57 am

Elliot calmed a little at her positive response, as he massaged her buttcheek. “Um, is there any part of me you want to…. Feel? Because I think it’s your turn.” He chuckled nervously

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:06 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot calmed a little at her positive response, as he massaged her buttcheek. “Um, is there any part of me you want to…. Feel? Because I think it’s your turn.” He chuckled nervously

"Ahhhnnnheehe~" Penny cooed, lost in the bliss as he stroked her bottom with the frequent gripping motions. She blinked down at him as he asked her. "All of-Embarassed" she stared, before blushing!

She looked down into his eyes and nodded, slowly pulling away his shirt as she shifted her weight. It was then, she realized the corner of her leotard got hooked to his belt and as she moved, it revealed part of her pussy's lips! She sat there for a moment, unsure whether to panic or play it cool... after all, they'd be naked when they'd do it... but she sorta froze there, hand on his belt, feeling the warmth of his hardened cock under the clothing! LOL-wah..?
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:13 am

“Is something wrong?” He looked up at the stunned mouse girl. “You kinda froze. If you’re not feeling well, we can slow down….”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:31 am

Elliot wrote:“Is something wrong?” He looked up at the stunned mouse girl. “You kinda froze. If you’re not feeling well, we can slow down….”

Penny shook her head and breaking out of the trance with Elliot's voice of concern! "I-I'm fine! Just..." she took a breath. "...giving myself the courage." she says, closing her free hand's fist tight, pumping it. She reached down, and began unhooking his belt when she said:

"...on my back, there is a zipper... it falls down to the base of my tail." She said, looking determined but was as bright as red apple as she pulled the clasp off her leotard, and then removed the belt from his pants.

With a couple of flicks with her fingers, his buttons popped away, and his pants would soon be free... however.

"Hrmm..." she grunted, slowly sliding her hand under his pant, her smooth hand rolling over his underwear underneath. He could feel her long, slender fingers rolling over his swollen girth; cupping it, caressing it, her hands making his own zipper slide down his crotch which allowed her to gently grope his swollen cock within his underwear! "...how's... that?" She asked, as she slowly slid her middle finger through the crotch band; her fingertip gently tapping at the edge of his member underneath!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:38 am

Her determination inspired him, raising the hand to the zipper, gently pulling it down her back. “Ah..” he gasped as she took ahold of his cock, even through the underwear her touch was stimulating.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:50 am

Elliot wrote:Her determination inspired him, raising the hand to the zipper, gently pulling it down her back. “Ah..” he gasped as she took ahold of his cock, even through the underwear her touch was stimulating.

Penny in turn, continued to gently rub and tug at Elliot's cock, while he undid the zipper down her back with one hand while continuing to massage her ass cheek. Her tail, all the while, twitched and curled around his hand, as if to hold his hand as he continued to pull down the zipper the rest of the way by himself. With the zipper fully down, the slightly enchanted hold of her corset still clinging to her left breast relaxed. Her top flopping down her torso, gathering around her hips as her left breast bobbed and hung beneath her, both tits flattening against his chest as she continued to look him in the eyes. "Hah...hah..." She gasped, and slowly pulled him onto to his side. Her right shoulder against the mattress, his left shoulder on the mattress... her hands slid down his waist, grabbing the waistband of his pants before tugging them down his thighs; her tail slipping away from his hand to coil around the crotch and waistband of his rolled down pants before it tugged them further down, fishing them past his knees and ankles before slipping away and curling around her left hip, draped around his back... her long soft tail slithering under his underwear...
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:03 am

As Penny’s tail slithered its way towards his dick, Elliot’s curiosity overwhelmed his nerves, as he slid his now free hand to in between her thighs, his fingers quickly finding her pearl, fingers tracing the outlines of her slit as his fingers gently ran along her lower lips.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:15 am

Elliot wrote:As Penny’s tail slithered its way towards his dick, Elliot’s curiosity overwhelmed his nerves, as he slid his now free hand to in between her thighs, his fingers quickly finding her pearl, fingers tracing the outlines of her slit as his fingers gently ran along her lower lips.

"Ahhhn~" Ooo La LA! Penny moaned, her left hand pressed tightly against her squishy left breast while his hand played with the outline of her pussy. Her legs, folded against one another, bent at the knee with hers touching his as his hand was inadvertently gripped between the walls of her warm, squishy thighs. "Oh yes... that.... feels sooo good!" She gasped, as her tail slithered around his waist, around his thigh before the tip began to curl around his hard, long cock. Her warm, soft tail, rubbed his warm length from base to tip, only gently squeezing before relaxing and restarting the fluid motion again.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:19 am

“Ohhh…..” the gentle working of Penny’s tail on his cock was electrifying, the soft motions slowly stimulating him, which he repaid in kind by insert two of his fingers into her pussy, gently teasing her as they pleasured one another.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:35 am

Elliot wrote:“Ohhh…..” the gentle working of Penny’s tail on his cock was electrifying, the soft motions slowly stimulating him, which he repaid in kind by insert two of his fingers into her pussy, gently teasing her as they pleasured one another.

"Hah...ahhh~" The redheaded field mouse moaned, closing her long lashes as she felt Elliot's fingers explore her tight and wet clit. She shivered with electricity from his warm touch against her nether's lips, the feeling of his cock between her tail as she continued to massage it! Soon, her tail got a tad sloppy, and began to work his cock out of the waistband of his underwear- pulling the undergarment down slightly but surely with every tugging motion.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:37 pm

He used his thumb to massage her pearl as his fingers dove deeper into her. “When I woke up this morning, I honestly didn’t expect my night to end up like this. N-not that I’m complaining of course, I-uh, I guess I don’t know what to say here… eheh…”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next