Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience

+32
Francine 'Frankie' Craig
Lisa Leatherback
Samara Widow
Cora Roguefang
Ludbog
Pukka the Pale
Sora Fallensky
Cian Fairgrave
Riley Gwynne
Almia Rimali
Vivian Bellaluna
Rufus Tenik
Anabelle Bouncytail
Molach the Torturous
Lady Xu
Kiko Ayahara
Cae Cistaceae
Muura the Stray
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
June Nagashiko
Lapis
Leland McKelly
Xulin Xiao
Lei Mei
Fujihime the Fortress
Amaryllis Vexx
Chantelle Inushiba
Keiko Kitabayashi
Aranea
Random Mobs
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
BastionCon
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Empty Re: Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience

Post  Cae Cistaceae Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:58 pm

I think the best course of action.... may be A Very Happy
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Kiko Ayahara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Empty Re: Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience

Post  Kiko Ayahara Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:34 am

I agree, A Smile
Kiko Ayahara
Kiko Ayahara
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:57 pm

Yup, As logical answer:D
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Xu Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:34 am

"Fufufu... why aren't I in this fun little adventure...? I would gladly be of service to either Master Gil or Bodybag~"

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 04f399d3295aa2e0ced074f5e65ca578

"Also, I choose A~"
Lady Xu
Lady Xu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Molach the Torturous Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:28 am

I'll choose A... because I know that I wouldn't mind a harem of lovely ladies myself my fellow man or beast of culture!

...also, I wouldn't mind being a villain in this CYoA Very Happy if you'd have me, brother! Very Happy

Molach the Torturous
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anabelle Bouncytail Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:48 am

Molach the Torturous wrote:I'll choose A... because I know that I wouldn't mind a harem of lovely ladies myself my fellow man or beast of culture!

...also, I wouldn't mind being a villain in this CYoA Very Happy if you'd have me, brother! Very Happy

I'm with the big guy, go A Wink Blush
Anabelle Bouncytail
Anabelle Bouncytail
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:19 am

"Tomoe, keep your distance but be ready in case I call for you." Bodybag ordered while setting his sites on the Amphora's core. Both kitsunes were on the verge of digestion and had only a few minutes left at most, necessitating urgent action. The BOW left the other four women to their own fates for the time being as he dropped to all fours and rushed the Amphora in a primal charge. Bag's torso expanded as he prepped his main attack on the Creeper Vines that coiled around the plant's core.

He dug his claws into the ground and pivoted to the right while using the momentum to unleash his attack. A torrent of stomach acid and bone shrapnel was expelled from his unhinged jaw, showering and splintering the vines all at once. The thorny sizzled as they melted away while others dropped harshly to the ground, cut to ribbons by the bones. The attack created an opening that Bodybag rocketed toward by digging his claws into the ground and launching himself like a coiled spring.

A few of the vines managed to scratch his hide as he soared past the defenses, but the injuries were minor and only superficial at best. He collided with the lotus like core of the plant with a powerful shoulder, indenting it slightly and disturbing the women in peril within. He dugs the claws of his left hand into the plant and clung to its side now that he was inside the circle of brambles. Also in the perfect position, Bodybag raked his claws across the petals and sent the Amphora's own digestive juices flooding across the ground. Two voluptuous kitsunes flowed in the acid, allowing Bodybag to catch them and hoist them onto his back. From there, the nimble mutant ascended to the top of the Amphora before leaping high above the remaining Creeper Vines.

Elysia's and Tsutsune's curvy bodies jiggled in midair atop Bodybag, moans escaping their lips while they remained unconscious. They shuffled their bodies close together for warmth and unintentionally rubbed their breasts up and down the length of their savior's back, soft melons bouncing that threatened to distract him at any moment. Bodybag's limited exposure to the female form exacerbated the issue as he landed and used his smaller forearms to hold their fluffy tails in place. His tugging at their tails elicited erotic moans from the pair as they clutched one another more tightly, increasing the pressure on Bodybag's back in turn. He landed by planting all digits into the ground and coming to a complete stop more than twenty feet away from the Amphora itself. "Tomoe!" He called out while scanning forbhis slave. "Here master!" The busty pink haired beauty emerged from behind a tree she'd used for cover and motioned for her master to join her. Bodybag wasted no time in rushing to Tomoe's side with his new haul, leaving the other women to their temporary fates.

____

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry Aki!" Fubuki winced as the vines constricted at the base of her spherical barrier and shattered the psychic barrier she'd worked so hard to maintain. A myriad of thorned vines overwhelmed the two women within moments, coiling around their voluptuous bodies and dragging them to the ground. "These...vines....they're doing...ugh..." Fubuki tried to valiantly struggle only to fall into a stupor brought on by the toxin laced Creeper Vines. The same soon happened to Aki as the scientist dropped the device she was tinkering with, losing sight of it beneath the vines.

The Creeper Vines hoisted the pair and maneuvered them until their breasts were shoved into each other, bouncing tightly in the plant's grip while they hovered in the air. "Nnnggh...." "Uggghhh...." They moaned as their minds were blanked out by the toxins, leaving them in a daze without any idea what was happening. Their shapely bodies dangled in the air as if queued while the Amphora worked on its current meals.

______

The white haired mage and kitsune kissed softly before the Amphora's vines shoved them into a newly regenerated set of petals at its core. "MMmph!" They moaned in unison, completely apathetic to the horrid fate befalling them. Their bosoms swiftly sank into the petals while their lower halves languished in midair for a brief moment. Their long, thick legs vanished soon after as they were deposited into a pool of rapidly rising digestive acid.

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dg2n1ke-edf0ac15-22b4-4b6c-860d-2de698e815de.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZlMjU2OTQ3LWZiMTUtNDQ0Zi05ZWE4LTgyOTlhZjBlMmQwOVwvZGcybjFrZS1lZGYwYWMxNS0yMmI0LTRiNmMtODYwZC0yZGU2OThlODE1ZGUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

With its next meals secured, the Amphora's lotus petals snapped shut. The white haired damsels were submerged completely in caustic fluids, holding their breaths to buy what little time they could. In their daze, they accomplished a brilliant move by complete accident. Their lips met and the two kissed to share what little air they had left, using the mage's lingering magic to maintain their air supply as they kissed. This wouldn't last long, necessitating action from Bodybag if they were to survive...

____

Bodybag stood over the entangled, fluffy tails of Elysia and Tsutsune after gently placing them on the ground. Both women's minds were still muddled thanks to Creeper toxin, hugging one another and their tails rather than responding to any inquiries the mutant made of them. "They won't recover for a few minutes at the least." Tomoe speculated though her expression betrayed some hesitance to state such numbers. In truth, she lacked botanical knowledge of the plants and would need time to study them all.

Regardless, Bodybag wasn't confident leaving these three alone, but there were still several other potential harem members or morsels in need of rescuing....

Bodybag
Health: 100% (Max Health: 110%)
Stamina: 95% (When above 75% will get a +3 bonus to dice rolls and +2 when above 50%)

Harem: Tomoe Yamaguchi: 100% Health, Unarmed

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 FseM2jA

Current Abilities: Hypnotism: Bodybag is able to hypnotize women to add to his harem.
Absorption: Bodybag can absorb the abilities of his meals if he digests enough of their bodies.

Stats: Physical power: 45; +9 to Physical rolls
Mental power: 30; +6 to Mental rolls

Aspects: Puppet Master: 1
Predator: 2

Other characters:
Elysia Watanabe (Pink Haired Kitsune): 20% Health, dazed by Creeper toxin

Tsutsune Watanbe (Green Haired Kitsune): 15% Health, , dazed by Creeper toxin

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 EiXQfgl

Character(s) in peril:

Fubuki: 90% Health, Trapped by Creeper Vines
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dg143ls-15f38e28-51d6-40d7-bdeb-fa73d5ae3f6a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGcxNDNscy0xNWYzOGUyOC01MWQ2LTQwZDctYmRlYi1mYTczZDVhZTNmNmEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Aki Nijou: 90% Health, Trapped by Creeper Vines
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dgdtvow-2c3023e4-abc4-4bb5-836c-d25908da5de4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGdkdHZvdy0yYzMwMjNlNC1hYmM0LTRiYjUtODM2Yy1kMjU5MDhkYTVkZTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

White haired mage: 40% Health (-50% Health next update unless rescued), Being digested by Amphora
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dg7bvnx-59e52f3d-4c5e-4a36-9c22-4d9e0ee83ed3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGc3YnZueC01OWU1MmYzZC00YzVlLTRhMzYtOWMyMi00ZDllMGVlODNlZDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

White haired Kitsune: 30% Health (50% Health next update unless rescued), Being digested by Amphora
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dg785or-d1f54869-ba23-44e9-af16-a955db9d21a9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGc3ODVvci1kMWY1NDg2OS1iYTIzLTQ0ZTktYWYxNi1hOTU1ZGI5ZDIxYTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

What will Bodybag do?

A) Remain near the three women to protect them, the Amphora's vines are long reaching and could threaten them if left unprotected (-5% Stamina; Bodybag will protect the three women for the time being; Fubuki and Aki will be devoured next update regardless; the two white haired damsels will be digested regardless)

B) Assault the vines holding Fubuki and Aki, Bodybag will charge them and try to rend the vines to free them (-10% Stamina and -10% Health; Physical roll and will roll d20; Difficulty Check: 22, Success will rescue both women, Failure will result in both women being devoured; 60% chance of Tomoe being attacked and 50% chance for each kitsune to be attacked; the two white haired damsels will be digested regardless)

C) Unleash another attack on the Amphora's core, Bodybag will not be denied his other morsels (-10% Stamina and -5% Health: Physical roll and will roll d20; Difficulty Check: 24, Success will rescue both women; Failure will rescue one of them at random while the other is digested; Fubuki and Aki will be devoured next update regardless; 60% chance of Tomoe being attacked and 50% chance for each kitsune to be attacked)

BONUS CHOICE! What other group will have their digestion delayed?

1) The two succubi that were eaten by a snake:
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 6oNgoEt
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 YxOMukq

2) The three witches that were eaten by a frog:
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 BKOYBX1

So I know the succubus was supposed to be with a blue haired woman before, but I decided to change things up XD
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Rufus Tenik, Cian Fairgrave, Sora Fallensky, Almia Rimali and Vivian Bellaluna like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:21 pm

Considering how far they'd already been devoured, Gil wasted no time in rushing to the aid of Aranea and Natalia. The dark elf's head remained positioned between the unconscious agent's massive bust, preventing her from seeing what exactly was happening. "Drop them now!" He roared while charging the knotted branch, brandishing his claymore from his bag of holding. He scraped the large blade against the ground before throwing his body into a rising slash, letting the momentum launch him skyward.

His blade tore into the lower half of the branches, shaving wooden splinters off that splashed against his helmet. While still in the air, Gil reached out with his right arm and grabbed onto the branch to hang momentarily from it. At that point, he threw his feet under the damaged limb and flipped around atop the branch in one smooth motion. Not one to waste a movement, he then transitioned into a diving stab that completely cleaved the limb in twine, dropping it to the ground and sparing its victims a gruesome fate.

He wished he could have caught the pair before they hit the ground with a loud thud, but at least they would live to see another day. The treant's branch bled amber fluid as retracted its limb to safety, prompting Gil to leap away with his claymore at the ready. After a few seconds of inactivity however he gingerly returned it to his bag. "So how was-" Gil began to gloat when a powerful and abrupt gust of wind nearly knocked him off his feet. "What the hell?!" The warrior shielded his eyes with his forearms and dugs his heels into the dirt but was eventually blown back into the Edacious Treant by another burst of wind.

"Waaagh!" "Aaaagh!" Various screams from the witches and women around him appalled Gil, but he found his arms refusing to move. The Treant had ensnared his arms with its leaflike membranes and was trying to draw him toward one of its remaining branches. "Worst fucking timing!" He snapped but had to struggle against the membrane for the moment. Only a moment later a loud boom echoed somewhere nearby and tore through the Treant. "Just hold on adventurer!" A sultry voice with a French accent called out and caught everyone's attention. Stepping into view, a beautiful demon hunter with short two toned hair and piercing green eyes aimed a large rifle at the tree.

Her massive bust jiggled with each step while her arms remained affixed to her firearm. She wore black fingerless gloves that were woven to red wrist guards. Her white shirt had a low cut on the front that showed off her ample cleavage while a pauldron in the shape of a bat wing rested on her left shoulder. A black corset with two buckles wrapped around her narrow waist sat atop red striped pants. The stripes alternated to a darker red that disappeared beneath thigh high black boots. Overall, her outfit showcased her curves perfectly while being fit for battle.

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 MtqDxTH

Vivian Bellaluna was a demon hunter and of dhampir origin currently tracking a dangerous target. She hadn't expected the trek to take her to such isolated locales and was even more perplexed to see so many people in one clearing. "Looks like I was right on the money." Her current target was a demon with the ability to control wind and a ravenous appetite that had been hounding various settlements for several months. Its modus operandi was to first disable its targets with powerful wind blasts from a preferably obscured or hidden location before closing in. From there, it would devour its prey slowly to savor the taste, but it wasn't averse to fast food if a potential threat lurked nearby. Overall, the demon was classified as a Disaster level threat due to the danger it posed to entire towns.

And Vivian was chasing it down alone. The five hundred thousand Gillex reward offered for its head or proof of death would be enough to let her live lavishly for years. "Now that's not very nice." She quipped as she sniped another branch reaching for the still restrained Kim. "Nice shot." The gorgeous redhead sighed and looked impatiently for someone to free her already.

Aranea had also managed to free herself from Natasha's bust with some exertion and now stood with a tentative gaze cast across everyone. "I suppose we're just welcoming everyone now that the wards are waning. Don't thi-" The dark elf warrior stopped herself midsentence once she saw a dark figure descending from the sky.

A massive shadow blotted out the sky above Vivien, silently falling despite its size. "That's the Gremlock!" She exclaimed, rushing to avoid the predator descending upon her. The sizable behemoth landed with a soft thud as if its impact had been cushioned, kicking up dust and obscuring its main form while everyone else watched on with anxious eyes.

From behind the cloud another burst wind battered the clearing, throwing Elvira, Morticia, and Rosette off their feet while Aranea stood her ground. Natasha remained trapped in the amputated branch, weighed down enough to remain in place while Kim rolled behind her for cover. The wind blew with enough force to clear the branch from Natasha however once all was said and done.

Oddly enough, Arandea found herself able to stand strong against the wind without being blown off her feet. She was even able to walk within the dust cloud toward Vivian's outline with an intent to help her combat this beast. At least that was the plan.

Of course the best laid plans often run into unforeseen obstacles and that was exactly what happened to the dark elf as she wandered ahead. "Where is the beast?" She asked once she was standing next to the curvy demon hunter. Both women were busy clearing the last of the dust from their eyes and were surprised to find themselves facing the scattered witches and Gil.

"Oh shi-" Realization dawned on Aranea where their foe was too late. A large hand wrapped around her ankles and lifted the scantily clad warrior off the ground while a cavernous maw scooped up Vivan from behind. "Waaagh!" The demon hunter found the Gremlock's left canine tooth positioned just between her legs as it scooped her up and batted away her rifle with its tongue. "Nnn-MMMFFFFF!" The voluptuous hunter shouted once the demon snapped its mouth shut on her torso. "No you d-MMPPH!" Aranea tried to slice at the demon's leathery skin only to find her fans ineffective before being dropped into the maw atop Vivian.

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 TDQRUEl

Both women's wide hips and thick legs kicked and scythed between each other as it held them in its mouth. Inside the maw, both women were licked by a rough tongue from head to waist. "Ugh dammit! This can't be happening!" Vivian cursed while reaching for her side arm to punish the Gremlock for devouring them so hastily. "I can't reach my belt! Get your tits out of my face!" She snapped at Aranea as she struggled to reach the holster for her revolver. "Yours aren't making this any easier! I can't reach any of my blades you bimbo!" Aranea snapped back as the two were at an impasse in the maw.

Gil watched in horror as the Gremlock held them in its mouth for several seconds until slurping both women down with one gulp. Their bodies formed a tight bulge in its throat before being deposited into its stomach where Gil could have sworn he saw a humanoid shaped figure pressing against it before. "Don't just stand there, run!" He ushered the other to flee and save themselves but Rosette was too busy running in his direction.

As if his worst fears came to life, the Gremlock smashed its knuckles into the ground and began to draw in air. In only a few seconds time its drawing of breath morphed into an irresistible vacuum that began to pull the witches and agents in. "Gil!" Rosette screamed as she was swept off her feet and soared into the demon's throat. "Elvi! Hold onto me!" Morticia screamed as she reached for her best friend. "Tish! This doesn't look good!" The pair of gothic witches screamed as they were pulled into the air as well, letting Gil see their black thongs up their long dresses. A loud gulp later and they too were made into meals.

"Fuck me!" Kim shouted once she too soared through the air beside Natasha. Both redheads were swallowed and careened down its throat to be plopped into a spacious stomach flooded with acid to their waists. "It's hopeless. I can't find my Luna!" Vivian had lost her sidearm after being swallowed thanks to the tight space and a mishap by Aranea. "If only had a little more room I could have avoided it..." Aranea's face was etched with fear after she accidentally knocked Vivian's revolver into the stomach acid. The Gremlock's stomach was larger on the inside thanks to its demonic nature though only slightly. The six women had enough room to stand, but they had to crane their necks every so slightly to the side to do so.

"Ara, we need to get you out of here. You haven't fed in a while and your curse." Elvira referred to the curse by which Aranea suffered the effects of digestion faster due to not feeding on human flesh. "It does burn..." She whimpered. The stomach acids of a Gremlock were weak but persistent as prolonged exposure heightened their efficacy. "Hey uh, can someone help?" Kim's limbs were still restrained as she struggled to hold her head above the acid, necessitating help from Elvira and Morticia to tie her free. The two witches could feel the acid slowly but surely sizzling through their dress. Thankfully the enchanted fabrics would remain strong, but their bodies weren't so lucky.

Meanwhile, Natasha was still unconscious and face down in the stomach acid, holding her breath for now but in dire straits. Seen by everyone else as well was an unlucky eighth woman that had been devoured previously. A busty blonde elf in a revealing gown currently lay face down in the acid as well, barely breathing and in need of rescue soon....

Gil's brief capture had actually allowed him to avoid being devoured, but the demon didn't care for the taste of male flesh anyway. He'd since managed to tear himself free, but that was of little consolation after watching everyone be eaten. It seemed to be preparing to flee again while leaving Gil only a short time to attack....

Gilgamesh 'Gil' Volf
Health: 125%
Mana: 90%
Stamina: 75% (When above 75% will get a +2 bonus to dice rolls and +1 when above 50%)

Souls Absorbed: 1,500

Equipment: 500 gilex, Longsword, Shortsword, Arrows: 30, Firebombs: 7, Expanded arsenal of weapons in pouch including bow and a claymore, Lucky Coin
Souls: Hannya, Dahlia

Stats: Strength: 30, +6 to strength rolls
Dexterity: 25, +5 to Dexterity rolls
Arcane (Determines power and success of Gil's magical abilities): 20, +4 to Arcane rolls

Character(s) in peril:
Elvira: 75% Health (-10% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Morticia: 75% Health (-10% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Iury-padilha-morticia-e-elvira-final-p

Rosette: 100% Health (-10% Health next update,  Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 H8fJMT8

Aranea: 90% Health (-30% Health next update,  Health loss will increase by 15% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 BYRAbjQ

Kim Possible: 100% Health  (-10% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Sjo08PP

Natalia Romanov: 50% Health, face down in stomach acid (-25% Health next update unless helped, Health loss will increase by 10% each update she remains in the stomach in her current condition)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dgfytot-0ea456a0-1c36-441c-b9db-828a011feeca.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE3MmEwYTNiLTBjZDgtNDJhYy1hZTU0LTJkMDZjYWU2ZWVkNFwvZGdmeXRvdC0wZWE0NTZhMC0xYzM2LTQ0MWMtYjlkYi04MjhhMDExZmVlY2EucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Vivian Bellaluna: 100% Health (-10% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)

Unknown Elven Woman: 20% Health (-20% health next update, will be digested unless helped)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 TMIcOPW

Gremlock Health: 100%

Approval: Elvira: 35%; Acquaintance
Morticia: 30%; Acquaintance
Rosette: 55%; Infatuated with Gil
Aranea: 25%; Acquaintance
Kim Possible: 25%; Acquaintance
Natasha: ???
Vivian Bellaluna: 20%; Acquaintance

First, what will Gil do?

A) Rush the Gremlock down, Gil doesn't know if he can reach it in time but close quarters is his best bet to keep the thing grounded (-15% Stamina, Strength roll and will roll d20; Difficulty Check: 17; Success will allow Gil to catch and keep the demon grounded while inflicting 10% damage; Failure will allow the Gremlock to get away unharmed)

B) Use his bow to launch arrows at the demon, he can fire off a few shots before it can get away (-5% Stamina & -5 arrows, Dexterity roll and will roll d20; Difficulty Check: 14; Success will allow Gil to hit the Gremlock with several arrows and inflict 15% damage; Failure will allow it to escape while suffering 10% damage)

C) Aim for a critical shot with his bow, he can infuse it with mana and unleash a piercing shot to attempt to hamstring it (-15% Stamina, -5% Mana, & -1 arrow, Dexterity roll and will roll d20: Difficulty Check: 20; Success will inflict 25% damage and ground the Gremlock for now; Failure will still inflict 10% damage)

D) Fire off a spell at the demon, he can try to inflict significant damage with a more powerful spell (-20% Stamina and 15% mana, Arcane roll and will roll d12; Difficulty Check: 15; Success will inflict 35% damage; Failure will still inflict 10% damage)

E) Search for Vivian's rifle, it tore through the Treant and might be able to do the same to the Gremlock if Gil can find it D20 roll, Difficulty Check: 10; Success will find the rifle and allow Gil to use it next update; Failure will cause Gil to find nothing; The Gremlock will escape for the time being regardless

Next, what will the women digesting do?

1) Try to help those in more danger stay out of the acid, they can try to lift up some of the others for now (Aranea, Natasha, and the Unknown Elven woman will be lifted by the others, but Elvira, Morticia, Rosette, Kim, and Vivian will lose an additional 10% health)

2) Search for Vivian's revolver, maybe they can damage the Gremlock from within if they can find it (D20 roll: Difficulty Check: 15; Success will find the revolver and allow them to fire it, inflicting 20% damage to the demon; Failure will find nothing and everyone but Natasha and the Unknown Elven Woman will lose an additional 5% health)

3) Remain in place for now, they'll have to trust Gil to rescue them (Health loss will progress as normal)

Yea this situation deteriorated quickly,  but it's not over yet! If Gil can kill this thing he'll get a huge Approval boost with all the characters and maybe get started on acquiring his own harem the old fashioned way! ;D
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Cian Fairgrave, Sora Fallensky, Almia Rimali and Vivian Bellaluna like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:10 am

BB

my choice would be C and then bonus 1

Gil

that would E and 1
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Bellaluna Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:32 am

yeah c1, and e1 are my choices too; though looking for the revolver would be nice, strength in numbers for now and who knows we may get another chance to stumble across it haha x)
Vivian Bellaluna
Vivian Bellaluna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Almia Rimali Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:21 am

C1 E2
Almia Rimali
Almia Rimali
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Gwynne Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:30 am

c2 e1
Riley Gwynne
Riley Gwynne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Fairgrave Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:53 am

C1 e1
Cian Fairgrave
Cian Fairgrave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora Fallensky Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:58 am

*Rides in*
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 75OOkU1

C2 E1 ;3
Sora Fallensky
Sora Fallensky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:27 pm

Bodybag found himself enraged at the thought of the Amphora digesting the two white haired beauties he had claimed. "Watch them once more." Bodybag ordered Tomoe before once again charging the core of the flower. Vines lashed out yet again but in his razor sharp focus, the mutant juked and veered them as though languid in their attacks. His claws dug into the dirt before powerful hind legs launched him skyward and at the plant predator's weak point.

An attack from above still proved the core's bane as he fell upon it and ripped the newly bloomed petals to shreds while clinging to the core. They were weaker than their more aged counterparts, spilling green acid upon the ground as he scooped up the fair beauties to spare them further harm. Creeper Vines hesitated to lash at him for fear of striking the core and afforded Bodybag an ample escape window.

The assault happened in under a minute and filled Tomoe with pride to watch her master at work. The way he charged in fearlessly and tore through the Amphora's core turned her on in a way she had never experienced. She began to nibble on her lower slip and stroke her large breasts, pondering what lewd ways she could show her gratitude to her master. The kitsune sisters moaning interrupted her fantasies, but she was sure her master would decide what to do them as soon as he was done with the Amphora.

During her fantasizing and subsequent observation of the kitsunes, Tomoe dropped her guard and failed to notice an odd set of plants slithering toward the trio. The Amphora's core and creeper vines weren't the only way it could catch and digest prey. As a last resort, it also deployed retractible pitcher plants that could immobilize and convert prey into a nutirious fruit for later consumption.

Three vines silently approached before deploying their method of capture. A sticky membrane meant to capture and immobilize its victims shot out, landing on Tomoe's lower half as well as catching her wrists. "What the-What is this?!" She exclaimed while the other vines began to engulf the kitsunes. Their fluffy tails were swallowed alongside their thick legs as it dragged them through the dirt. Tomoe struggled against the sticky membrane but was unable to break free while the vine drew every closer. "Nonono! Master!" She pleaded for help before her arms were wrenched behind her and her legs snapped together. The vine held her in this humiliating position as it began to engulf her legs, forcing her to stand all the while.

The pair of fox sisters were also hoisted to their feet to be devoured as rising pitcher clung to their wide hips. They were still completely oblivious to any danger, eyes fluttering between closed and half open in their daze. Further and further it creeped sensually up their bodies, gradually sliding over their jiggling breasts. The lengthy exposure made the two unknowingly squeal in delight and pant with sexual pleasure. Their eyes were glazed over anytime they opened until both sisters were completely enshrouded by the pitchers. Tomoe's struggles prevented her from being engulfed as quickly, but she could clearly here the mixture of delighted moans and sizzling acid already working on the kitsunes. The pair had only moments left to live though Tomoe would soon follow them...

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Image0

_______

During Bodybag's assault, Fubuki and Aki were still held aloft by the mass of creeper vines. The integrity of the core was compromised by his two successful attacks as was its control over the barbed vines. The ferocity of Bodybag's last attack was such that both were dropped safely to the ground.

Fubuki's esper abilities enabled her to shake off the toxin rather quickly after landing on her plump derriere. "What? How?" The raven haired woman blinked in confusion but wasn't about to question their good fortune. "Aki, wake up. We need to go NOW!" Her eyes glowed with psychic energy as Fubuki ever so gently jolted her companion's mind to awaken her.

"Harder...HUH?!" Aki's eyes snapped open to see Fubuki standing above her, bust dangling in front of her. The sudden awakening was jarring enough to bring the scientist fully to attention and leap to her feet. "I know how to fix it!" Her purple eyes snapped to where she dropped the teleporter before and began to tinker with it again. Fubuki observed with critical eyes and then caught sight of Bodybag sprinting toward the engulfed kitsunes with the other women on his back. She didn't know what to make of what she saw, but she noted the lack of hostile intent from Bodybag....

________

Bodybag stopped in his tracks for a moment, using his arms to hold his pretty cargo in place atop his back. Fubuki and Aki had been freed instead of devoured and were now trying to escape. He would love to have their bodies, but his first slave and other potentials were already in peril as well....

Bodybag
Health: 95% (Max Health: 110%)
Stamina: 85% (When above 75% will get a +3 bonus to dice rolls and +2 when above 50%)

Harem: Tomoe Yamaguchi: 95% Health (-50% Health next update unless rescued), Being devoured by pitcher vine

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 FseM2jA

Current Abilities: Hypnotism: Bodybag is able to hypnotize women to add to his harem.
Absorption: Bodybag can absorb the abilities of his meals if he digests enough of their bodies.

Stats: Physical power: 45; +9 to Physical rolls
Mental power: 30; +6 to Mental rolls

Aspects: Puppet Master: 1
Predator: 2

Character(s) in peril:
Elysia Watanabe (Pink Haired Kitsune): 15% Health (Will be digested next update unless rescued); Being digested by pitcher vine

Tsutsune Watanbe (Green Haired Kitsune): 10% Health (Will be digested next update unless rescued); Being digested by pitcher vine

Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 EiXQfgl

Tomoe Yamaguchi: 95% Health (-50% Health next update unless rescued), Being devoured by pitcher vine

Other characters:

Fubuki: 90% Health, Preparing to escape
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dg143ls-15f38e28-51d6-40d7-bdeb-fa73d5ae3f6a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGcxNDNscy0xNWYzOGUyOC01MWQ2LTQwZDctYmRlYi1mYTczZDVhZTNmNmEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Aki Nijou: 90% Health, Preparing to escape
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dgdtvow-2c3023e4-abc4-4bb5-836c-d25908da5de4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGdkdHZvdy0yYzMwMjNlNC1hYmM0LTRiYjUtODM2Yy1kMjU5MDhkYTVkZTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

White haired mage: 40% Health, Unconscious atop Bodybag
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dg7bvnx-59e52f3d-4c5e-4a36-9c22-4d9e0ee83ed3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGc3YnZueC01OWU1MmYzZC00YzVlLTRhMzYtOWMyMi00ZDllMGVlODNlZDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

White haired Kitsune: 30% Health, Unconscious atop Bodybag
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dg785or-d1f54869-ba23-44e9-af16-a955db9d21a9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzExMzliZDEwLTBlMjEtNGFjMy1iYjRkLWM4MmMyMTdiN2VhMFwvZGc3ODVvci1kMWY1NDg2OS1iYTIzLTQ0ZTktYWYxNi1hOTU1ZGI5ZDIxYTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

What should Bodybag do?

A) Go rescue Tomoe and the kitsunes, he's fought this much for them already and will claim his prizes (-5% Stamina, Physical Roll and will roll d20; Difficulty Check: 14; Success will rescue all three women; Failure will result in Bodybag having to deal with more Creeper Vines; Fubuki and Aki will teleport away regardless)

B) Force his way into Fubuki's mind, he can try to stun her then ambush the two women to prevent them from escaping (-15% Stamina, Mental Roll and will roll d12; Difficulty Check: 14; Success will allow Bodybag to subdue them; Failure will result in Bodybag suffering 10% damage while the pair escape)

So Bodybag rolled a nat20 with this one and was able to stop Fubuki and Aki from being devoured. He needs to make a final decision before deciding what to do with his spoils....

Last edited by BastionCon on Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Sora Fallensky, Almia Rimali, Vivian Bellaluna and Pukka the Pale like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Bellaluna Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:40 pm

Yeah have to go with A Smile
Vivian Bellaluna
Vivian Bellaluna
Recruit
Recruit

Pukka the Pale likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora Fallensky Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:44 pm

Gonna have to give you an 'A' here ;3
Sora Fallensky
Sora Fallensky
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Almia Rimali Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:53 pm

Surprised Congrats on Nat 20 Smile then yeah, go for your prize Bodybag! Smile

A
Almia Rimali
Almia Rimali
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Pukka the Pale Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:37 pm

Ooooh... yes, save your kitsune quarry Bodybag~
Pukka the Pale
Pukka the Pale
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:04 am

A
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludbog Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:26 pm

A
Ludbog
Ludbog
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cora Roguefang Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:18 am

what A development ;3
Cora Roguefang
Cora Roguefang
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:59 pm

Shit, this thing is too big for me to take on with my current arsenal. But that woman had a hell of a rifle... Though he was trained in their use, Gil disliked firearms as a matter of pride. They negated a large portion of skill in battle in his opinion, but this was a matter of life and death. Personal honor had no place in such extreme circumstances.

The Gremlock roared at Gil as it hunched low to the ground and launched itself into the sky, kicking up another cloud of dust that obscured the area. "Rude ass bastard..." He muttered while scanning for Vivian's rifle. The demon had knocked it away toward the southern trees or so he thought. He couldn't be completely sure so it was a gamble as he rushed through the dust, eyes peeled for the tint of gray to signify her gun.

Either by pure luck or sharp perception, Gil caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye. He slid his right boot across the ground and brushed against the rifle's stock with his toe, finding his objective in under a minute. "Holy shit! She was carrying this thing like it was nothing..." Gil exclaimed as he required both hands to lift the rifle. It must have weighed thirty pounds or more. "The fuck does this thing fire? It's gotta kick like a goddamn Tigrex..." The Demeter rifle felt sturdy and still possessed a few rounds in its magazine so he'd have to make them count.

Armed with the heavy rifle and general direction the Gremlock fled, Gil rushed after with a burning killing intent....

______

"We have to lift her out of the acid. Help me out here, Tish and Rose." Elvira and Moritica ordered Aranea to hop into their arms so they could hold her above the digestive juices for now. "But I'm not the lightest..." Aranea knew such an act would harm the senior witches, but Elvira's piercing gaze cowed the dark elf as she deferred to their orders. She hopped into the cradling arms of the witches to protect herself for the time being.

"Well this isn't how I envisioned spending this afternoon." Morticia quipped with Aranea's thick legs in her arms, using humor to distract from the fact her skin was burning from the waist down. Aranea's additional weight was forcing them to stoop lower than before and suffer additional exposure. Morticia's skin tight dress was still perfectly intact, but she didn't know how long they'd be able to last at this rate. Despite her stoic demeanor, the witch began to wish with a desperate hope for Gil to rescue them yet again.
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dfknnc4-bb63b5ea-3c69-4c78-b6f1-ecb92f8c14b3

"At least we're getting our work out in." Elvira chuckled and held Aranea's torso aloft, their breasts bouncing against one another every few seconds. The plunging neckline of her dress heaved with each breath, rubbing against her cleavage but remaining firmly in place. "Gil better hurry up though. I've been skipping going to the gym too often." She looked up and wondered if they would even be rescued in time, dreaming about the dashing knight that had come to their rescue once already.
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dh2a6mg-98c81394-08e3-49d2-beda-8493658feda7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE4ZWZiNjU4LTYwMjYtNDY2Yi05MTYyLTQ3NTFmZDViZTFlM1wvZGgyYTZtZy05OGM4MTM5NC0wOGUzLTQ5ZDItYmVkYS04NDkzNjU4ZmVkYTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Gil will rescue us soon, you'll see." Rosette held onto Aranea's hips from the opposite side, struggling to hold her aloft given her meager strength. "But it wouldn't hurt to start exercising after this." The busty redheaded witch muttered as she stood in the stomach acid. She tried her best to remain vigilant, but she knew exhaustion would set in very soon.

"She's not the only one needing help. I'll hold her up." Kim volunteered to lift the elven woman out of the acid, lifting her bridal style so she could actually breath. Thankfully the Gremlock's stomach contained an abundant air supply, but the trained agent noted the extremely subtle level of rising acid. "And I don't if anyone else noticed, but this acid is steadily rising. I think we've only got a few minutes before it's up to our shoulders if that long." Kim brushed aside some of her glossy red hair and could feel her pants already dissolving near the ankles.

"I've got this big girl. I haven't had any luck finding my revolver either. Not to mention my rapier was stolen while tracking the Gremlock." Vivian had thrown Natasha over her shoulder for the time being, easily carrying her but still making it more difficult to move through the acid. Her curvy body was suffering just as much damage as everyone else while a dreadful fear slowly began to rise through her spine. She was strong, but even her power and endurance had its limits when trapped in such a predator's stomach.....

Gil raced through the trees, following the wind and signs of the Gremlock's direction. He held Vivian's rifle close to his chest and took careful consideration not to disturb anything that resembled a trigger or other functional aspect. His lack of familiarity with the weapon could easily prove just as fatal for himself so he'd only try to use its most obvious functions.

Thankfully the Gremlock hadn't fled far, allowing Gil to track it to a lightly sheltered grove amid the woods. It was currently dragging its knuckles through dirt around a large pair of trees, likely preparing a spot to rest and digest its meals. The element of surprise was on Gil's side, but the Demeter was an awkward weapon for him to use so closing the distance might prove useful.....

Gilgamesh 'Gil' Volf
Health: 125%
Mana: 90%
Stamina: 75% (When above 75% will get a +2 bonus to dice rolls and +1 when above 50%)

Souls Absorbed: 1,500

Equipment: 500 gilex, Longsword, Shortsword, Arrows: 30, Firebombs: 7, Expanded arsenal of weapons in pouch including bow and a claymore, Lucky Coin, Demeter Rifle: (3/0)
Souls: Hannya, Dahlia

Stats: Strength: 30, +6 to strength rolls
Dexterity: 25, +5 to Dexterity rolls
Arcane (Determines power and success of Gil's magical abilities): 20, +4 to Arcane rolls

Character(s) in peril:
Elvira: 55% Health (-12% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Morticia: 55% Health (-12% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Iury-padilha-morticia-e-elvira-final-p

Rosette: 80% Health (-12% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 H8fJMT8

Aranea: 90% Health (-30% Health next update unless helped again, Health loss will increase by 15% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 BYRAbjQ

Kim Possible: 80% Health  (-12% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Sjo08PP

Natalia Romanov: 50% Health, face down in stomach acid (-25% Health next update unless helped again, Health loss will increase by 10% each update she remains in the stomach in her current condition)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 Dgfytot-0ea456a0-1c36-441c-b9db-828a011feeca.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE3MmEwYTNiLTBjZDgtNDJhYy1hZTU0LTJkMDZjYWU2ZWVkNFwvZGdmeXRvdC0wZWE0NTZhMC0xYzM2LTQ0MWMtYjlkYi04MjhhMDExZmVlY2EucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Vivian Bellaluna: 80% Health (-12% Health next update, Health loss will increase by 2% each update she remains in the stomach)

Unknown Elven Woman: 20% Health (-20% health next update unless helped again, will be digested unless helped)
Galiavan CYOA - An Interactive Experience - Page 2 TMIcOPW

Gremlock Health: 100%

Approval: Elvira: 35%; Acquaintance
Morticia: 30%; Acquaintance
Rosette: 55%; Infatuated with Gil
Aranea: 25%; Acquaintance
Kim Possible: 25%; Acquaintance
Natasha: ???
Vivian Bellaluna: 20%; Acquaintance

First, what will Gil do?

A) Aim and fire from where he is, he'll fire from a crouched position to try and control the possible recoil of the rifle (-10% stamina and -1 Demeter ammo, Dexterity roll and will roll d20; Difficulty Check: 17; Success will inflict 50% damage; Failure will miss)

B) Try to stealthily approach the Gremlock for a better shot, Gil can try to close the distance for an easier shot (-15% stamina and -1 Demeter ammo, Dexterity roll and will roll d20s; First Difficulty Check: 12; Success on first roll will allow Gil to remain in stealth while failure will reveal his location; Second Difficulty Check: 9 if first roll succeed, 20 if first roll failed; Success will inflict 50% damage while Failure will miss)

C) Screw stealth, Gil will rush the Gremlock down and try to fire at close range (-20% stamina and -1 Demeter ammo, Dexterity roll and will roll d20; Difficulty Check: 14; Success will inflict 50% damage while Failure will miss; Gil will take 20% damage regardless

Next, what will the women digesting do?

1) Continue to hold up the other women, their conditions and possible risks are too critical to allow them to suffer (Everyone will continue to hold the women up; Elvira, Moriticia, Rosette, Kim, and Vivian will suffer lose an additional 10% Health)

2) Release the women and search for Vivian's revolver, They should try to find it so they can harm the Gremlock (D20 roll: Difficulty Check: 15; Success will find the revolver and allow them to fire it, inflicting 20% damage to the demon; Failure will find nothing and everyone but Natasha and the Unknown Elven Woman will lose an additional 5% health)

3) Release everyone and bide their time, they'll keep waiting for Gil to rescue them (Everyone that was helped last time will be lowered back into the acid and health loss will proceed as stated)
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Vivian Bellaluna likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Fairgrave Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 pm

A 1 steaksauce
Cian Fairgrave
Cian Fairgrave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Bellaluna Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm

B 2 Smile
Vivian Bellaluna
Vivian Bellaluna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next