Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Victory Pools

3 posters

Go down

The Victory Pools Empty The Victory Pools

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:13 am

The Victory Pools EFm4AwU

Accessed by the champions of the Arena to rest and heal up after a grueling match are many outdoor pools. Natural hotsprings, the mineral water has healing and relaxing properties that can ebb away pain and close wounds, giving any warrior who has access to the medicinal waters time to heal their injuries and regenerate their wounds. Though not capable of sewing severed limbs back in place, the waters are perfect for recovery and rehabilitation as well. The pools are all virtually the same. Hot steam wafts up from the pools and waterfalls of mineral water spew out of aqueducts that carry the water above the pools and spill them into other baths. Columns of marble and sandstone support the desert above, as steps lead one down and around into the depths of the healing waters.

They are called the 'Victory Pools' for those who taste victory in the arenas may frequent the baths to their hearts content.

(other pools)
The Victory Pools 0VT9gBk

The Victory Pools MkWv6YB

The Victory Pools L5s2RK3

The Victory Pools KvLB74g

The Victory Pools LugdUpQ

The Victory Pools DtDiVqf

The Victory Pools AZNdHdH

Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Victory Pools Empty Re: The Victory Pools

Post  Momo Kikuchi Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:27 am

[from here]

Momo took the path from the High Rise down and eastward through a series of sandstone and marble tunnels that gradually became more ornate in nature with decorated frescos and painted ceilings and statues. There was this history nerd some years back who believed this place was the sunken palace of the Hydra Goddess, whoever that was. He used to occupy the cell beside her before she rose to the High Rise. She sometimes wondered what happened to that guy, but more than likely the old nerd was dead; another victim of the sands...

She made her way through the steamy halls of the various 'victory pools' as they are called, looking for someone in particular...
Momo Kikuchi
Momo Kikuchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Leatherback Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:22 am

A loud splash erupted from one of the nearby pools as a large reptilian creature surfaces from the relaxing hot waters. Steam did little to cover up the 13' tall creature's nakedness, with her huge breasts bouncing as the green and yellow-green scaled creature floats on the surface:

The Victory Pools PIBkoT7

Her large yellow eyes glanced over to the familiar shape of one of the locals here, Momo. She was a good egg. "Oh... Momo the Heavy Princess haha..." chuckled the gladiator who approached the shallow end of the pool and stood up and showed off her 'guns' to the human:

The Victory Pools 7gLm5C8

"Care to join me for a relaxing dip in these healing waters?" She paused, before showing off her back and looked past her shoulder and grinning: "Or simply to bask in my glorious figure, young Momo!" the reptile teased.

The Victory Pools SK0nqAa
Lisa Leatherback
Lisa Leatherback
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Kikuchi Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:01 am

Lisa Leatherback wrote:A loud splash erupted from one of the nearby pools as a large reptilian creature surfaces from the relaxing hot waters. Steam did little to cover up the 13' tall creature's nakedness, with her huge breasts bouncing as the green and yellow-green scaled creature floats on the surface:

Her large yellow eyes glanced over to the familiar shape of one of the locals here, Momo. She was a good egg. "Oh... Momo the Heavy Princess haha..." chuckled the gladiator who approached the shallow end of the pool and stood up and showed off her 'guns' to the human:

"Care to join me for a relaxing dip in these healing waters?" She paused, before showing off her back and looked past her shoulder and grinning: "Or simply to bask in my glorious figure, young Momo!" the reptile teased.

Momo glanced up at the Sobekian who shot from the water like the crocodile she was. However, when not in the ring so to say, Momo noticed that Lisa was a rather pleasant creature if not a bit over the top. "Maybe anoth..." she paused, noting the state of her clothing:

The Victory Pools WmrvvcF

"...you know what?" She sighed, before making a running start, huddling her knees to her chest with her arms wrapped around them before her body hit the hot water's with a large splash! She resurfaced a couple of moments later, the hot water not enough to scald her entire body, not that it could have done any worse to her already leathery skin thanks to her brutal training to learn a sacred flame art that wasn't designed for her body till she apparently mastered it. Much of the burns were localized around her fingers, palms and her forearms and her entire left arm. "Phuah.... ah..." she sighed, swimming in the bath with her clothes on, back pedaling to the edge where the Sobekian had been leaning. "Your master's in for a world of hurt." Momo stated, upon resting her forearms on the sandstone tile she had been walking upon earlier. "Greenthumb... bitch hired me to kill you in the upcoming match. Threatened me. Its bullshit, bitch had her mouth around me and I so wanted to just grab her tongue and ignite it! But, even if I killed that overgrown weed I think I'd have been killed or maimed by her guards." She grunted.
Momo Kikuchi
Momo Kikuchi
Recruit
Recruit

Lisa Leatherback likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Leatherback Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:12 am

Momo Kikuchi wrote:
Lisa Leatherback wrote:A loud splash erupted from one of the nearby pools as a large reptilian creature surfaces from the relaxing hot waters. Steam did little to cover up the 13' tall creature's nakedness, with her huge breasts bouncing as the green and yellow-green scaled creature floats on the surface:

Momo glanced up at the Sobekian who shot from the water like the crocodile she was. However, when not in the ring so to say, Momo noticed that Lisa was a rather pleasant creature if not a bit over the top. "Maybe anoth..." she paused, noting the state of her clothing:

The Victory Pools WmrvvcF

"...you know what?" She sighed, before making a running start, huddling her knees to her chest with her arms wrapped around them before her body hit the hot water's with a large splash! She resurfaced a couple of moments later, the hot water not enough to scald her entire body, not that it could have done any worse to her already leathery skin thanks to her brutal training to learn a sacred flame art that wasn't designed for her body till she apparently mastered it. Much of the burns were localized around her fingers, palms and her forearms and her entire left arm. "Phuah.... ah..." she sighed, swimming in the bath with her clothes on, back pedaling to the edge where the Sobekian had been leaning. "Your master's in for a world of hurt." Momo stated, upon resting her forearms on the sandstone tile she had been walking upon earlier. "Greenthumb... bitch hired me to kill you in the upcoming match. Threatened me. Its bullshit, bitch had her mouth around me and I so wanted to just grab her tongue and ignite it! But, even if I killed that overgrown weed I think I'd have been killed or maimed by her guards." She grunted.

The Sobekian seemed pleased by Momo's sudden change of heart, but found it odd she jumped in clothes and all. "Skip laundry day...?" chuckled the reptilian who leaned her scaly back against the edge of the hot spring pool, watching the human do the same moments after. What Momo said next made her smirk fall, her large gold eyes looking up at the ceiling now. "I... see. Washing the saliva off. Well, can't be helped I suppose." She sighed. "We knew we were going to be matched up again at some point, including a death match. Can't be helped." She grunted, cracking her neck.
Lisa Leatherback
Lisa Leatherback
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down