Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Rise

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The High Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: The High Rise

Post  Random Mobs Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:20 pm

Nefertiti Arunari wrote:"Yeah, I'll just sign them out I guess. Gods I can't believe I'm doing this." She sighed. The guards usually kept the weapons used by the residents of the 'High Rise' till they were ready to enter the arena. For long range users, like her, she was also able to take as much ammo as she needed or they had...sometimes. It was randomized how much ammo she'd get however... she had a cheat of her own.

She walked over to the sink and uncapped the nozzle, removing a small gold ring with various infinity symbols scrolled around its surface. "I'll doubt an infinite supply of fifty cal will be effective against that thing, but considering we're planning to blow this Popsicle stand I guess we also don't have to hold back anymore." She half smirked slipping the ring onto her right hand. She turned to Cass. "If we fuck up, we're dead anyway with the number of rules we're breaking so why not? Lets give our lovely fans one big show, huh?" She laughed sardonically.

Cass let out a small smile as she slipped something over her own hand. A Catalyst of sorts that looked like a decorative gauntlet, with it's central jewel sitting in the palm of her left hand. A rune inscribed ring on the index finger completed the ensemble.

The High Rise - Page 2 Df6Q34g

"It has been many long years since I've used these..." she said.

"Oh, I believe this will be a night they will never forget." replied Cass with a sinister chuckle, she held the massive halberd one handed as she slithered toward the clerk at the entryway. "Hey Feros, Nef and I are challenging Mojo. Make sure they all know about it." she said.

"You what? Cass, you almost got killed last time you fought that leatherneck," the registrar started chuckling, till he got a look at Cass and Nef's gear. "I havn't ever seen you pull out the wargear before Cass... You're usually happy to use the usual stuff out there... Not since long before I was born have you used that stuff..." He had a suspicious curl to his lip but then he nodded. "Well, if your challenging ol'e shell back, you might need it... I'll send the paperwork upstairs."

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Nefertiti Arunari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefertiti Arunari Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:42 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Nefertiti Arunari wrote:"Yeah, I'll just sign them out I guess. Gods I can't believe I'm doing this." She sighed. The guards usually kept the weapons used by the residents of the 'High Rise' till they were ready to enter the arena. For long range users, like her, she was also able to take as much ammo as she needed or they had...sometimes. It was randomized how much ammo she'd get however... she had a cheat of her own.

She walked over to the sink and uncapped the nozzle, removing a small gold ring with various infinity symbols scrolled around its surface. "I'll doubt an infinite supply of fifty cal will be effective against that thing, but considering we're planning to blow this Popsicle stand I guess we also don't have to hold back anymore." She half smirked slipping the ring onto her right hand. She turned to Cass. "If we fuck up, we're dead anyway with the number of rules we're breaking so why not? Lets give our lovely fans one big show, huh?" She laughed sardonically.

Cass let out a small smile as she slipped something over her own hand. A Catalyst of sorts that looked like a decorative gauntlet, with it's central jewel sitting in the palm of her left hand. A rune inscribed ring on the index finger completed the ensemble.

The High Rise - Page 2 Df6Q34g

"It has been many long years since I've used these..." she said.

"Oh, I believe this will be a night they will never forget." replied Cass with a sinister chuckle, she held the massive halberd one handed as she slithered toward the clerk at the entryway. "Hey Feros, Nef and I are challenging Mojo. Make sure they all know about it." she said.

"You what? Cass, you almost got killed last time you fought that leatherneck," the registrar started chuckling, till he got a look at Cass and Nef's gear. "I havn't ever seen you pull out the wargear before Cass... You're usually happy to use the usual stuff out there... Not since long before I was born have you used that stuff..." He had a suspicious curl to his lip but then he nodded. "Well, if your challenging ol'e shell back, you might need it... I'll send the paperwork upstairs."

"Yeah, you know? I just thought some turtle soup would be a nice breakfast after his damn wake up call!" mouthed Nef, who pointed at her guns through the glass:

The High Rise - Page 2 Neffis_guns_2.5

The High Rise - Page 2 Nef_rifle

"I'm gonna take my 'buddies' with me Feros, may as well give Jumbo a taste of lead poisoning on the way down if he decides to eat us." Nef replied in a morose yet humorous manner. The man's features didn't much change with her additional words, as he grabbed her firearms and slid them into the slot connected to the 'clean room'. He tapped on the window where the light turned green, showing they could enter the clean room. Nefertiti entered first, followed by Cassandra, as the doors closed behind them and the slot in the wall to their right opened up, and a store front popped up on a digital display.

"Well, I may as well use up the last of my credits and buy out everything I need." She says, literally emptying her bank to load herself up with the ammunition she doubt would be enough to slow down the big old bastard. "If we die, I just want you to know, you're not a bad person Cass... thanks for looking out for me when I got here. I avoided being gang banged, shanked, eaten and beaten to death thanks to you.... But your annoying, loud as fuck orgasms fucking irk the living shite out of me! I can't wait to get rid of ya!" Nef's seriousness becoming playful, with a mischievous fangy smirk and glance over her shoulder at the snakewoman, while sliding her weapons into their holsters and bagging her magazines.
Nefertiti Arunari
Nefertiti Arunari
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:11 am

Nefertiti Arunari wrote:"Yeah, you know? I just thought some turtle soup would be a nice breakfast after his damn wake up call!" mouthed Nef, who pointed at her guns through the glass:

"I'm gonna take my 'buddies' with me Feros, may as well give Jumbo a taste of lead poisoning on the way down if he decides to eat us." Nef replied in a morose yet humorous manner. The man's features didn't much change with her additional words, as he grabbed her firearms and slid them into the slot connected to the 'clean room'. He tapped on the window where the light turned green, showing they could enter the clean room. Nefertiti entered first, followed by Cassandra, as the doors closed behind them and the slot in the wall to their right opened up, and a store front popped up on a digital display.

"Well, I may as well use up the last of my credits and buy out everything I need." She says, literally emptying her bank to load herself up with the ammunition she doubt would be enough to slow down the big old bastard. "If we die, I just want you to know, you're not a bad person Cass... thanks for looking out for me when I got here. I avoided being gang banged, shanked, eaten and beaten to death thanks to you.... But your annoying, loud as fuck orgasms fucking irk the living shite out of me! I can't wait to get rid of ya!" Nef's seriousness becoming playful, with a mischievous fangy smirk and glance over her shoulder at the snakewoman, while sliding her weapons into their holsters and bagging her magazines.

Cassandra brought enough various arrows to fill out the various slots of her quiver, and then bought handfuls of various potions. The glowing fluid emitted a faint twinkling light inside their transculent containers.

The High Rise - Page 2 VEHuIGj The High Rise - Page 2 HXGea9r The High Rise - Page 2 Jmx3KLU The High Rise - Page 2 NbO12DX The High Rise - Page 2 18799-3-1341906352

Once she had what she needed, she joined Nef waiting for the gate to open to the arena. "You were young, reckless and inquisitive. You haad a strong heart that was courageous. Too young to be in the pits, but you made it in your own way. You reminded me of someone I once lost, a long time ago... Still do. Oh, and, just for your information, you aint exactly silent yourself when you got going an needed that itch scratched." Cass said, as she winked down at her. "These ears do more than frame my face, you know." she added with a cheeky grin.

Cass took out what looked like a small block of glowing yellow wax, and used a cloth to soak up some of it, before wiping down her Halberd with it. After a few moments, the heavy black metal of the immense weapon started crackling with yellow sparks and ribbons of electrical energy. "Ah, lightning oil, good stuff for melee weapons."

The High Rise - Page 2 BRlXfTz
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Nefertiti Arunari likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefertiti Arunari Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:10 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Nefertiti Arunari wrote:"Yeah, you know? I just thought some turtle soup would be a nice breakfast after his damn wake up call!" mouthed Nef, who pointed at her guns through the glass:

Cassandra brought enough various arrows to fill out the various slots of her quiver, and then bought handfuls of various potions. The glowing fluid emitted a faint twinkling light inside their transculent containers.

The High Rise - Page 2 VEHuIGj The High Rise - Page 2 HXGea9r The High Rise - Page 2 Jmx3KLU The High Rise - Page 2 NbO12DX The High Rise - Page 2 18799-3-1341906352

Once she had what she needed, she joined Nef waiting for the gate to open to the arena. "You were young, reckless and inquisitive. You haad a strong heart that was courageous. Too young to be in the pits, but you made it in your own way. You reminded me of someone I once lost, a long time ago... Still do. Oh, and, just for your information, you aint exactly silent yourself when you got going an needed that itch scratched." Cass said, as she winked down at her. "These ears do more than frame my face, you know." she added with a cheeky grin.

Cass took out what looked like a small block of glowing yellow wax, and used a cloth to soak up some of it, before wiping down her Halberd with it. After a few moments, the heavy black metal of the immense weapon started crackling with yellow sparks and ribbons of electrical energy. "Ah, lightning oil, good stuff for melee weapons."

The High Rise - Page 2 BRlXfTz

"Heh..." she replied, flustered by Cass's retelling of their ventures the last six years. "Heh!" She grunted at her tossing it back at her!

Cassandra wrote:"These ears do more than frame my face, you know." she added with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah... they make your head look fat~" She nudged the snake's shoulder before charging the bolt of the heavy caliber rifle in her hands. The door was locked behind them and the doors in front of them began to swing open.

"We got a 30 minute dance, ahead of us... let's rock and roll~" She hummed and quickly charged out the gates!

(to here)

Last edited by Nefertiti Arunari on Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Nefertiti Arunari
Nefertiti Arunari
Private
Private

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Kikuchi Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:14 am

"Hnng....Hnnng....Hnngh!"
"Hnng....Hnnng....Hnngh..!"

'Omoihime' of the Purple Fire, Momo Kikuchi continued to perform crunches whilst hanging upside down from an elevated bar embedded into the wall of her personal cell. The woman had her arms behind her head, a blind fold over her eyes, and her knees hooked tight around that metal bar as she brought up her heavy chest to her knees and then slowly brought her upper body back down. The young woman's taut, muscular abdomen was glistening with sweat, her huge breasts bobbing into her face now and then as she continued to work her body in spite of the humid cell block. She was one of the lucky few to be able to live in this 'slice of heaven' within this despicable Hell on earth! Even so, it was better than being in The Hold, but damn... did no one want to be here period save the gluttons of the arena above them. She had been there for 10 years now, surviving since she was just a child, no one looked for her or her mother in that long decade. Here? She was something, she supposed... but she really was simply waiting for an answer, for some reason to be rid of this place.

Other than the obvious, which would be to 'live' somewhat peacefully?

Momo continued to fold her curvaceous and muscular body as her bangs draped above and over her face; she could hear Nef and Cassandra talking with someone, but couldn't hear beyond the gurgling of Cass' stomach from the boy she devoured. All she knew from that entire conversation was that Cass and Nef were going to take on Adamantois- which was just asking for death. They wont be coming back... She thought disparagingly, given they likely wouldn't. Adam was a brute, and ate the leftovers of his victims so she wouldn't be seeing them, literally. I wish them the best of luck and a quick, painless death at the least... She internally shrugged, and continued to work out; her jiggly, glistening body hanging off the exercise bar as she took a moment to rest.
Momo Kikuchi
Momo Kikuchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Babara Mon May 29, 2023 6:27 am

Momo Kikuchi wrote:"Hnng....Hnnng....Hnngh!"

'Omoihime' of the Purple Fire, Momo Kikuchi continued to perform crunches whilst hanging upside down from an elevated bar embedded into the wall of her personal cell. The woman had her arms behind her head, a blind fold over her eyes, and her knees hooked tight around that metal bar as she brought up her heavy chest to her knees and then slowly brought her upper body back down. The young woman's taut, muscular abdomen was glistening with sweat, her huge breasts bobbing into her face now and then as she continued to work her body in spite of the humid cell block. She was one of the lucky few to be able to live in this 'slice of heaven' within this despicable Hell on earth! Even so, it was better than being in The Hold, but damn... did no one want to be here period save the gluttons of the arena above them. She had been there for 10 years now, surviving since she was just a child, no one looked for her or her mother in that long decade. Here? She was something, she supposed... but she really was simply waiting for an answer, for some reason to be rid of this place.

Momo continued to fold her curvaceous and muscular body as her bangs draped above and over her face; she could hear Nef and Cassandra talking with someone, but couldn't hear beyond the gurgling of Cass' stomach from the boy she devoured. All she knew from that entire conversation was that Cass and Nef were going to take on Adamantois- which was just asking for death. They wont be coming back... She thought disparagingly, given they likely wouldn't. Adam was a brute, and ate the leftovers of his victims so she wouldn't be seeing them, literally. I wish them the best of luck and a quick, painless death at the least... She internally shrugged, and continued to work out; her jiggly, glistening body hanging off the exercise bar as she took a moment to rest.

"My my my~ Don't you jus look so scrumptious~" Cooed a rather feminine and animated voice from the hallway. A tall, and I mean a big and wide 7 foot tall green woman with an hourglass figure filled up most of the hallway as she reclined within a seat of gold and red silk, carted by four, large, shirtless men who wore masks hiding their faces. She was Lady Babara the Greenthumb, an Alura Une Queen- very rare species of indigenous Galiavan monsters now given a mythical status like Griffins and Unicorns given they were so rare! She wasn't an unfamiliar face in these parts however, often betting her abundant source of wealth on whoever flights her fancy in the unsanctioned ring matches of the Virgin Sands~

She licked her plush, bright red lips. "Mmm, I'd bet you taste divine as well! However, I didn't come to eat you, not yet anyway hmhmhm~" She chuckled, snapping her fingers as a fifth man of her caravan quickly rushed in front of her mobile throne, getting on his hands and knees as she used him as a stepping stool to descend her 'throne'. She had to hunker down into the cell, looming over the exercising Momo to greet her with a toothy smile. She was dressed in a rather plant-like evening gown, the plant theme was a bit much but understandable for someone like Babara. "I'd like you to kill a certain competitor for me in your next match in the opposing ring. Oh yes, you'll be fighting soon or you'll tonight's main course for me, I've already arranged such with the people of the Sands~" she hummed, reaching out and patting Momo's head! "You see, I have to quell this... 'upstart' of a bitch who thinks her so called 'noble blood' can make her have a run of the place topside, and I can't have that... so I'm going to crush her and eat her like a bug, with your help." She hummed running her hand through her hair. "In exchange for your services, I'll put in word for your release and you and I will never have to meet one another again, unless you'd like to hon~" She smiled. "I don't everyone I meet, so don't worry you'll be on my 'strictly do not eat' list shall you win tonight. However, if you lose I will be dining on your flesh- living or dead." She hummed. "Up front, I'll put ten thousand Gilex on your account, and if you are feeling frisky, please let me know~ One of my men, or myself, are willing to... help alleviate such needs if they are necessary dear~" She cooed, leaning against the cell wall, one hand across her stomach, the other behind her head in a modelesque like pose. "What do you say? Do you sound interested?~" She hummed, licking her lips salaciously.
Babara
Babara
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Kikuchi Tue May 30, 2023 12:37 am

Babara wrote:

"My my my~ Don't you jus look so scrumptious~" Cooed a rather feminine and animated voice from the hallway. A tall, and I mean a big and wide 7 foot tall green woman with an hourglass figure filled up most of the hallway as she reclined within a seat of gold and red silk, carted by four, large, shirtless men who wore masks hiding their faces. She was Lady Babara the Greenthumb, an Alura Une Queen- very rare species of indigenous Galiavan monsters now given a mythical status like Griffins and Unicorns given they were so rare! She wasn't an unfamiliar face in these parts however, often betting her abundant source of wealth on whoever flights her fancy in the unsanctioned ring matches of the Virgin Sands~

She licked her plush, bright red lips. "Mmm, I'd bet you taste divine as well! However, I didn't come to eat you, not yet anyway hmhmhm~" She chuckled, snapping her fingers as a fifth man of her caravan quickly rushed in front of her mobile throne, getting on his hands and knees as she used him as a stepping stool to descend her 'throne'. She had to hunker down into the cell, looming over the exercising Momo to greet her with a toothy smile. She was dressed in a rather plant-like evening gown, the plant theme was a bit much but understandable for someone like Babara. "I'd like you to kill a certain competitor for me in your next match in the opposing ring. Oh yes, you'll be fighting soon or you'll tonight's main course for me, I've already arranged such with the people of the Sands~" she hummed, reaching out and patting Momo's head! "You see, I have to quell this... 'upstart' of a bitch who thinks her so called 'noble blood' can make her have a run of the place topside, and I can't have that... so I'm going to crush her and eat her like a bug, with your help." She hummed running her hand through her hair. "In exchange for your services, I'll put in word for your release and you and I will never have to meet one another again, unless you'd like to hon~" She smiled. "I don't everyone I meet, so don't worry you'll be on my 'strictly do not eat' list shall you win tonight. However, if you lose I will be dining on your flesh- living or dead." She hummed. "Up front, I'll put ten thousand Gilex on your account, and if you are feeling frisky, please let me know~ One of my men, or myself, are willing to... help alleviate such needs if they are necessary dear~" She cooed, leaning against the cell wall, one hand across her stomach, the other behind her head in a modelesque like pose. "What do you say? Do you sound interested?~" She hummed, licking her lips salaciously.

As the visitors arrived, Momo hung there, upside down, face turned away from the group. She didn't need to see them with her eyes to know who they were... that tall, green plant monster and her entourage. "I'm eighteen lady... you got some... issues if you wanna eat me- sexually or literally." She explained, and continued to perform her exercises. She felt the woman's green hand atop her head as she raised her torso up, hair flapping over her eyes again; both women standing face to face. Babara could easily devour any human with her size and shape, and if not? She heard stories the woman's got an even uglier form hidden away...

Momo stared at the cyclopian, and then pulls herself atop the bar, sitting onto it and leaned onto her knees. "I am interested in not becoming anything's meal, Mam." She replied, a hand on her chin, elbow propped on her knee. "But if you plan to betray and eat me anyway, I will burn you to ash on the way out worse than tacos. You'll never know when I'll strike, but it can be anytime~" She smirked, reaching out with her free, left hand and flicked the giant's nose with her middle finger!
Momo Kikuchi
Momo Kikuchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Babara Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:46 am

Momo Kikuchi wrote:
Babara wrote:

As the visitors arrived, Momo hung there, upside down, face turned away from the group. She didn't need to see them with her eyes to know who they were... that tall, green plant monster and her entourage. "I'm eighteen lady... you got some... issues if you wanna eat me- sexually or literally." She explained, and continued to perform her exercises. She felt the woman's green hand atop her head as she raised her torso up, hair flapping over her eyes again; both women standing face to face. Babara could easily devour any human with her size and shape, and if not? She heard stories the woman's got an even uglier form hidden away...

Momo stared at the cyclopian, and then pulls herself atop the bar, sitting onto it and leaned onto her knees. "I am interested in not becoming anything's meal, Mam." She replied, a hand on her chin, elbow propped on her knee. "But if you plan to betray and eat me anyway, I will burn you to ash on the way out worse than tacos. You'll never know when I'll strike, but it can be anytime~" She smirked, reaching out with her free, left hand and flicked the giant's nose with her middle finger!

As Momo brought up her finger, she was greeted by humid air, saliva and massive pointed teeth!

The High Rise - Page 2 Jk3xN9o

Babra had grown larger in size during this point, her 9 foot form now stooping over Momo with her mouth poised to close around Momo's upper body entirely! The green tongue of the woman slipped up and around Momo's tank top, feeling its way through the cleavage of the young woman. "Heh heh heh... I coulth eath you here... and no oneth wouldth care~" Babara chuckled darkly. "You tasthe well... for overdoneth jerky monkey~" She cooed, before shrinking in size, removing her maw and tongue from Momo's now damp, slimy upper body. Back to her height of 7', Bab smirked. "Should you not want me to make a meal of you kid, I'd suggest you win in your fight against that Domescan's fighter... Lisa Leatherback." She cooed. "Heard of her?" She asked, fanning herself with one of her fans and licking her lips.
Babara
Babara
Recruit
Recruit

Momo Kikuchi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Kikuchi Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:56 am

Momo didn't react, couldn't afford to react or scream at the sudden sight of being inside the plant bitch's maw! What the frock... this bitch is seriously crazy! I can't tell if she wants to sponsor me or eat me! She thought as the woman thankfully backed off, the feeling of her tongue withdrawing causing her to shiver internally. "Yeugh...!" Momo disgustedly swung her arms and squished her breasts together to try and get the slime off her body. "Ugh... Frey'd sake..." she complained glaring at Bab. "Lisa... oh yeah, that Sobekian outsider. I've talked to her a couple times between match ups... but kill her? That's dark..." she grunted.
Momo Kikuchi
Momo Kikuchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Babara Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:46 am

Momo Kikuchi wrote:Momo didn't react, couldn't afford to react or scream at the sudden sight of being inside the plant bitch's maw! What the frock... this bitch is seriously crazy! I can't tell if she wants to sponsor me or eat me! She thought as the woman thankfully backed off, the feeling of her tongue withdrawing causing her to shiver internally. "Yeugh...!" Momo disgustedly swung her arms and squished her breasts together to try and get the slime off her body. "Ugh... Frey'd sake..." she complained glaring at Bab. "Lisa... oh yeah, that Sobekian outsider. I've talked to her a couple times between match ups... but kill her? That's dark..." she grunted.

"Well... either you do your job and win or you will be dragged from this cell and flayed alive for my evening meal, hon~" Smiled the cyclops, showing her teeth. "Your choice~" She hummed. "Are you seriously telling me the fan favorite isn't capable of killing that overgrown purse?" She pressed.
Babara
Babara
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Kikuchi Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:58 am

Szzzllll

The sound of hissing flames and the intense crackling of purple flame sprouted from the palm of Momo's left hand, burning through the bandages covering her hand as she held the intense flame in her hand with a confident smirk:

The High Rise - Page 2 YrsEXE8

"...I didn't say that. I like the idea of leaving this shit hole early, and if I have to burn a gator to do so, I will." she explained, her flames radiating over her body; her top soaked from Babara's saliva causing her puffy inverted nipples to be seen through the cropped tank top. "...but don't fuck me, Greenthumb. I'll burn you for the kindling you are." She threatened, her smirk fading fast.
Momo Kikuchi
Momo Kikuchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Babara Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:07 pm

"Don't fuck up, and I won't eat you alive~" Bab cooed, chomping her sharp teeth. "Cuz monkey, I'll chew you up and you'll beg for death inside my belly if you fuck me. I have a lot at stake here in this fucking sand pit, and I don't care about your reputation or popularity. All thats gone one way or the other. Win your freedom and make me money, or become part of me... slowly. Painfully." the plant like creature snickered before she exited the cell. "Now, prepare yourself for a hell of a show, Monkey~ Don't let me down..." the woman said without glancing back, simply raising her left hand and waving her little fingers before departing.
Babara
Babara
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Kikuchi Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:51 pm

Momo closed her fist as Babara left, snuffing out the purple glow of the flame with a sizzle as black smoke wafted up between the cracks of her fingers. She spat crudely at the corner of the room, wishing it was that plant bitch she was aiming at before she stood up and replaced the bandages on her scarred left hand. She lived in this place long enough to know that this plan smelled like shit. I'm so sick and tired of this place... her plan's flawed... lets see what I can do to fill in the gaps, to ensure my own survival. She thought, before dropping down from the bar, grabbing it on the fall to control her descent before letting go and landing on the soft pads of her feet. Her bosom bounced, still slick with the slime of that horrid woman's tongue...

The High Rise - Page 2 RLcQAtW

"I'll show that bitch..." she groaned exiting the cell to head to the baths.

(to here)
Momo Kikuchi
Momo Kikuchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2