Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Noon Shooting Range

3 posters

Go down

High Noon Shooting Range Empty High Noon Shooting Range

Post  Rio Tachibana Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Come here, buy your self a western style gun and test it out! Use it about on the shooting range partner!
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

High Noon Shooting Range Empty Re: High Noon Shooting Range

Post  Rio Tachibana Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Alastor wrote:"Ok" he said, as he snapped his fingers, shattering the ice wall, driving shards into the other 9 and killing them, as he was pulled along by Rio.
She looked back at the other grunts and then back to Alastor. "Niiiice. I'd certainly will hate being the janitor once the Craft calms down." she mocked before unlocking the door with a set of her keys, tossing the golden prop gun from her holster away and had slipped the very real Devil's Crusader into the leather bound holster.

The door opens, and reveals a room full of western inspired guns, cowboy apparel and Mock Gunslinger gear. "May as well pack what you can. This is one of the only Gunsmiths on the Craft." she says, feeling the walls for the hidden latch. She sighs. "Its been a full year without an incident...why would they attack here, and now? Do you have any clue Alastor?" she asked, looking over her shoulder; from this angle the side of her left boob was slightly exposed from her pink top, and the light expressed the rounded curves of her rear in that incredibly tight pair of pink short-shorts, sweat trickled down the length of her long and sensually slender legs. Her eyes looked liked shelved emeralds that expressed concern and worry. The one thing he could not see, that being her heart, was thumping hard in her chest. She felt scared and cold.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 pm

"Eh, beats me weird crap just hands to happen to us. Still not as weird as Jemial though, at least there's no clown going around asking if things float, and then turned out to be a succubus." He said, then sighed. "Yeah, that was a weird three days. As for the weapons, I'm set for now, I'm better at cutting through demons with my blade here anyway." He said, gesturing to Nocturne.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Alastor wrote:"Eh, beats me weird crap just hands to happen to us. Still not as weird as Jemial though, at least there's no clown going around asking if things float, and then turned out to be a succubus." He said, then sighed. "Yeah, that was a weird three days. As for the weapons, I'm set for now, I'm better at cutting through demons with my blade here anyway." He said, gesturing to Nocturne.
She blinks, turning around to him. "What about a clown?" she paled, her back against the wall, her hand upon her chest. She was mortally afraid of clowns. "What exactly happened in Jemial?" she asked, her voice sounding soft and filled with dread, but at the same time couldn't help but ask. "Why the hell did he-she ask about floating things..." she muttered, bowing slightly, causing her breasts to bob and her cleavage to tighten.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:10 pm

"What DIDN'T happen Jemial? I'd rather not talk about it, and I think it's best for your sanity that I not go into detail." He replied. Either way, we should get going, before the demons start showing up en masse, easier to get away that way."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Alastor wrote:"What DIDN'T happen Jemial? I'd rather not talk about it, and I think it's best for your sanity that I not go into detail." He replied. Either way, we should get going, before the demons start showing up en masse, easier to get away that way."
She shivered. "Yeah... Understood." She slips her hand under a portrait and finds the latch, color returning to her cheeks. "Ah-ha!" she flipped the switch, and the wall of guns clicked, and was falling back on loose creaky hinges. She smiles, turning to Alastor, grabbing his hand. "Well then Hero, allow me to lead the way." she says with a wink, pulling him along gently down the maintenance tunnel.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Keira Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:59 am

Keira found herself wandering into the gun shop. It had been several days of simply having fun as the CKB shot up the place. Without supervision in a glorified mall was fun, and she killed a man too and few others. She was out of bullets though, and decided to check the shooting range for a new weapon to bring home as a trophy. Upon entering, she had a shiver run down her spine. It felt as though something was amiss... that the events of what she had been through had transpired and she was now on borrowed time. It was odd, but she only let it bother her a little longer before heading deeper within.

She picked up a Sidewinder Rifle from the wall, and held it out:

High Noon Shooting Range Red_steel_2_sidewinder_rifle_weapon_artwork_zps35a_by_akiyamamoto77-dbqevlu

"Hmm... not really my style. But I'll give it a go~" she purred, loading the weapon with its .45-70 shells.

[to here]

Last edited by Keira on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved locations and added link to new locale)
Keira
Keira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down