Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district)

+5
Misao Kamiya
Sango Sigara
Crimson Knight Brigade
Satori
Old Sid
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district)

Post  Sei Loban Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:30 am

"Shit... I hope I'm not too late...!" said the young woman under her breath, yanking out the portable Beijionese Type-39 Bazooka from her coat:

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Beijionese_Bazooka

A loud bang echoed off the buildings in the narrow alley after the mysterious figure had lined up her shot, sending a panzer rocket straight between the alleyway and towards the center of the fat creature's back!:

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Tumblr_oycruouA4M1rie4kjo1_r2_640

The round was so effective, that it pushed the creature towards it the slender 'Vine Vulture' or as she was going to nickname it, before exploding! Green fluid and floppy bits flew all over the place as the top half of the 'Pitcher Frog' was entirely blown away! The creature fell forwards, literally spilling its guts onto the street- but she had no time to check to see if her target was still alive as she slid into view:

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Sei_bakuretsu_tenshi_drawn_by_nekomamire__0a38d9675bcf80d2f123da8fadb653ae

"Who do you work for?!" She asked as she drew her Type-9 Silenced pistol from her coat upon sliding into view:
Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Chiakis_custom_Type_9_Mk.IV_Prototype

She trained the weapon on the stunned Vine Vulture as it blinked down at the carnage and then back at this, new arrival!

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Dd9a8eb-b38e09b4-a2da-4748-b301-9bf6c3c92553

"BROTHER?!" Hissed the creature in a tone that was almost worry, but mostly anger. It turned its fly trap like beak towards the new arrival and began to scream as it hopped over the steaming remains of its 'brother': "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT MEDDLESOME PES-"

It was all it was able to get out as she began emptying two magazines into the creature's face, pelting it with bullets! It let out a screech, swinging its wings across its face in an attempt to defend itself before tripping backwards and smashing through the fence which had blocked Uchiko's path! A cloud of debris and smoke littered the area around the fallen creature, whose leg and multiple tails 'twitched'.

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Sei_Loban

"I had a feeling you would not cooperate..." The woman stood up, sliding a fresh magazine into the Type-9, observing the creature for a moment before turning to the sound of movement. She looked down at the woman and smiled to see Uchiko was, more or less, in one piece if not a bit slimy:

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 86512817_p1_master1200
"Uchiko Uchinoko? Finally face to face! I'm sorry for taking so long, but you're a hard person to tail. Thankfully, those two dolts were easier to follow." She began, explaining to Uchiko in a sense that she part of the group she had managed to outwit prior to these transforming freaks. The woman before her was wearing skin tight, low hip hugging leather pants, brown combat boots, an odd white crop top under a lovely Beijionese long coat. She had her short hair spiked in an interesting manner and had the bun portion tied off with a long blue ribbon. "You must be confused, I'm Agent Sei Yeung Loban, from the BPSA. There is much to discuss, but to cut it short I'm here to protect you." Sei explained, showing off her badge:

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 BPSA_Badge

She then removed her jacket, causing her rather suppressed bosom to now bounce and show off their true, DD size!

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Sei_bakuretsu_tenshi_drawn_by_acid_acid_field__a6744d34e4ddae94cf300d9feab9cf86

"Here," she smiled, wrapping the long coat around Uchiko. "Now, I'll answer all questions as soon as we get back to the safe house-" she began, lifting the woman up by her shoulders, her long coat draped around the slimy sorceress' enticing bodice when the street shook violently!

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Non_Hypno_Sei

"-W-whoa!" she gasped, and when she realized what was happening, pushed Uchiko back on reflex! The young, 19 year old agent looked up in time to see a cage of sharp, pointy, fly trap like teeth and hear the creature snarl as it brought its salivating jaws down upon her!

"Ahhhhhh----!!" Sei screamed, before being cut off by the humid throat!

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Mei_eated

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR INTERFERING IN OUR AFFAIRS, MEDDLESOME WOMAN... MMM... MUST SAY, I DO ENJOY YOUR SOFT, CREAMY, SQUISHY TEXTURE...!" The Vine Vulture taunted Sei, who had her left arm wrapped around his left eye, and her right hand was holding onto one of his teeth to keep her from sliding back into his throat! The beast's weird, worm like tongue slid between the shapely folds of her thick thighs, riding between her ass as it curled around her crotch and right thigh for a firm grip! Sei all the while was protesting, her muffled, irritated voice heard by Uchiko as she slapped her left hand against the creature's eyes and kicked her long, tight leather clad legs wildly as the beast lifted her off the ground!

ULP-ULP-ULP-!

Sei's protests got more fearful as her body was being jerked back into the throat! Her large, bouncing breasts rubbed across the ribbed roofing of her cage, her shoulders squeezing her tits as she was forced deeper into the throat! She kicked frantically, her long legs scything the air as the beast leaned back, going fully vertical with his beak pointed to the sky! Sei's kicking legs spread wide as she filled out its throat with her taut, shapely body, swallowed up to her hips, the Vine Vulture lowered its head, blinking its six red eyes as her hooked knees draped the corners of its thorny maw!

It stared at Uchiko, as the hanging knees of Sei Loban pedaled, slinging saliva which made her tight leather pants glisten off her brown boots! "Hmmphmmmmphmmmm....!" Sei's muffled voice sounded distant and weak. The Vine Vulture blinked once more-

-GLICK!

And without jerking back its head, swallowed deeply. Its eyes had a filmy and glossy look to them as Sei's knees swiftly slid up from the back of its beak, the boots coming together as the woman's hips and thighs were swallowed, and then her combined weight pulled down her legs and her feet which quickly vanished behind the Vine Vulture's cheeks.

-GULP!

"HAH.... FRESH MEAT. ALWAYS A DELECTABLE TREAT, TO EAT SOMEONE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE MISSION..." Cooed the 'Vine Vulture' as a large bulge descended the tall creature's narrow, stretchy neck!

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Full_vine_vulture

He patted the growing, bouncing swell in his stomach area, the bulging sphere was Sei's tightly curled up body which began to shift and sway violently.

His tongue slid across his thorny maw, and looked down at Uchiko with a visible, toothy grin.

"WELL... I GUESS WITH 'BROTHER' BEING DEAD, I'LL HAVE YOU TO MYSELF..." he slurped his lips and began teasing his swaying paunch as he stepped towards Uchiko!

"BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM FOR... SLUUUURP- DESSERT!" He taunts the red head with a salivating maw!

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 7eaefc2bcb5f89ecc15b97c7f097ca2b817ecaac

The swollen belly began to rapidly shift in size, seemingly digesting the Sorceress' would be hero within a matter of moments! After the his belly's shape shifted back to normal, and one of the tubes of its 'tail' got thicker and longer, the beast eructed, and out of its slimy maw, hitting the red head in the face, was Sei's slimy BPSA badge!:

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 BPSA_Badge

"YUMMY YUMMY... GET IN MY TUMMY...!!" the beast cackled as it lunged for Uchiko with wide, slimy jaws and flapped it large bat-like wings for added speed!

Dark Alley with Saint's Charms (poor district) - Page 2 Dd9a8eb-b38e09b4-a2da-4748-b301-9bf6c3c92553
Sei Loban
Sei Loban
Recruit
Recruit

Spade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2