Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor District

+9
Alfred Wilnas
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Saeko
Anastasia Faizland
Old Sid
Satori
Sango Sigara
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Poor District Empty Poor District

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

The poorest sections of Beijio, and living conditions are quite low despite being near the Mountains that encompass the western half of the palace.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Poor District Empty Re: Poor District

Post  Satori Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:25 pm

This section of town always felt like it was afternoon-the tall mountain that boarders the palace above always blotted out the sun partly-causing this strange lighting effect. She continued on her way through the town, her blue skirt ruffling under a small passing breeze that swept through the deprived streets like a soft howl. She was walking halfway through the section of town before pausing. "So. It's finished?" she asked, looking down the dark alley from the left corner of her eyes.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Sid Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 pm

The figure nodded, holding the side of his head as if it were aching. "This way." He replied, disappearing in the shadows again.
Old Sid
Old Sid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 pm

She grinned, pulling up and adjusting her bag before following the figure down the dark alley.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 am

An air raid siren could be heard radiated from the palace walls-warning the city below of incoming danger and to stay inside.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:52 pm

Anastasia walked through out the city with ''Private Akubo'' at her knee. Though she said she was 'on patrol' it was obvious to her men back at the entrance that she was to take responsibility in finding the young lad's parents. She kept the young boy close as they entered the poor district, and she was rather quiet as the two walked. There were beggars and creeps in this area, and really thought it was not the brightest idea to be down in this area, but it made heading to the Palace a tad easier. Thankfully, Anastasia's presence was enough to deter these vagabonds away from them. There was one point where a robed man with missing teeth gawked at her...rather endowed chest. She didn't need to blister him, for she knew he wouldn't think about approaching her. To be honest, it was more like a passing glance than a gawk; with one look from her breasts to Anastasia's eyes, he quickly scattered and fell over a few drunkards.

Suddenly she felt a tug upon her cape, and the tall Elvan woman looks down to Akubo. His face was a little pale, and his eyes were watery. She herself made no effort to change her expression, but did raise her right eyebrow slightly as if confused. "Yes?" she asked him.

The young boy was shaking like a leaf, the oversized blue beret over his head slipped as he shook. "I...I don't like this place. Mommy told me to never come to the Poor District..." he says shakily.

Anastasia's brow drops back into her neutral position. She expels a soft sigh from her nose before looking away from him. "Don't worry. We'll be gone soon enough. Your a tough soldier, are you not?" she asked. Still without looking at him, she offers her left hand and opens it gently. She still maintained her icy cool appearance, but by offering her hand she hoped that he would gain the courage to keep moving forward. He looks to her open hand, and then smiles slightly before taking it. "Yeah!" he says cheerfully again.

They made their way out, hand in hand, and without any conflict thank the War Gods or what ever deity the Beijionese Worshiped. It only took about fourty-five minutes till they were at the Market Street again. Leaving from the Poor District side was a bad choice, in her own mind she thought it her own fault not to take count of personnel when they were still at the main gate next to the Market District.

Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 am

Saeko managed to slip her way from the crowds and into the more dangerous territories of the Poor District of Beijio. Here conditions were worse, there was no pavement at all and electricity was stolen from the Market District. With her blade and her face, many who were wise strayed away from her as she past.

"Its been a while..." she says to herself, trying to remember her way back to her home. She had taken up odd jobs for so long she hadn't had the chance to return home. Living out of hotels, inns, taverns or the land.

She made her way down the familiar alleys she had taken a year or so ago. Heading to what she had to make do as her home since her clan's mansion had burned down. I'll give that fool a day to run about and worry. He won't leave without this thing... She thinks, pausing, looking at the locket. It was a simple thing, though she sensed he was fond of the locket when looking through his mind. It was gold and had a large emerald inlay.

I wonder whats your story...? She mentally asked, before resuming her journey.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:23 am

Saeko had followed several people who left the scene of the Dragon attack, and some were making their ways to city hospitals, medical centers, local clinics and pharmacies for treatment for cuts, lacerations, burns and acid exposure. Among a few of them stood the young man who she had kissed earlier, 'Mr. Butt'. The young man was busy getting ointment and bandages for his wounds as Saeko passed them.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:32 am

Saeko continued her pace for a while longer, before passing the young man who had been devoured with her, and had nearly snuffed out with her butt prior. She paused before him, turning to face him. "Hey again." she calls out, smiling. "How are you holding up?" she asked.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:46 am

The young man smiled a little as Saeko approached him. "Ah, Hello there!" he replied with a smile. "Well, considering we we're trapped in the belly of the beast not 10 minutes ago, I can't complain about my current situation. You however look like you could use some cover." he said as he grabbed one of the grey recovery blankets and wrapped it around Saeko's shoulders, despite his stinging burns.

"By the way. I'm sorry about earlier... I didn't have time to think of where I grabbed a hold, and just pulled with all I had. That was dishonorable of me even in that situation. Gomen."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:59 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The young man smiled a little as Saeko approached him. "Ah, Hello there!" he replied with a smile. "Well, considering we we're trapped in the belly of the beast not 10 minutes ago, I can't complain about my current situation. You however look like you could use some cover." he said as he grabbed one of the grey recovery blankets and wrapped it around Saeko's shoulders, despite his stinging burns.

"By the way. I'm sorry about earlier... I didn't have time to think of where I grabbed a hold, and just pulled with all I had. That was dishonorable of me even in that situation. Gomen."

Saeko smirked. "True, but how long will the smell remain?" she joked half heatedly. When he gave her one of the emergency blankets she blinked, then smiled. "Arigatō." she blushed. She noticed his burned hands and glances up at him. "You could use honey to help with the sting." she begins before looking down, closing her eyes and huddled the blanket around her. She laughed. "What is there to be sorry about? You snogged my butt, I'm not going to cut your manhood off and wear it around my neck like some savage."

Last edited by Saeko on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:02 am

Even as Saeko mentioned using the honey, the golden light wave washed over the people in the districts. And the injuries faded and vanished like a mirage in the golden light.
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko smirked. "True, but how long will the smell remain?" she joked half heatedly. When he gave her one of the emergency blankets she blinked, then smiled. "[i]Arigatō/i]." she blushed. She noticed his burned hands and glances up at him. "You could use honey to help with the sting." she begins before looking down, closing her eyes and huddled the blanket around her. She laughed. "What is there to be sorry about? You snogged my butt, I'm not going to cut your manhood off and wear it around my neck like some savage."

The people looked about bewildered, yet reinvigorated by the strange light that washed over them. Even those not injured by the attack seemed rejuvenated. Old scars healed, ailments forgotten... and the young man's hands seemingly restored before Saeko's very eyes. "Huh... I guess the honey is not needed after all..." he said as he turned and examined his hands. "Must have been another gift from that strange golden knight..." he surmised.

Wne he remembered Saeko's words, he blushed and felt embarassed. "I know... it's just... it was not god for a man to do that, even in an emergency..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:31 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko smirked. "True, but how long will the smell remain?" she joked half heatedly. When he gave her one of the emergency blankets she blinked, then smiled. "Arigatō." she blushed. She noticed his burned hands and glances up at him. "You could use honey to help with the sting." she begins before looking down, closing her eyes and huddled the blanket around her. She laughed. "What is there to be sorry about? You snogged my butt, I'm not going to cut your manhood off and wear it around my neck like some savage."

The people looked about bewildered, yet reinvigorated by the strange light that washed over them. Even those not injured by the attack seemed rejuvenated. Old scars healed, ailments forgotten... and the young man's hands seemingly restored before Saeko's very eyes. "Huh... I guess the honey is not needed after all..." he said as he turned and examined his hands. "Must have been another gift from that strange golden knight..." he surmised.

Wne he remembered Saeko's words, he blushed and felt embarassed. "I know... it's just... it was not good for a man to do that, even in an emergency..."

She smirked, looking down at her neck wound and the stab wound on her chest she had received ages ago, when she was bleeding out and Mr. Tenik saved her. Both vanishing before her eyes. "It would appear so." she smiled. "You worry too much about that, you treated me well." she winked. Then she simply said: "Hey. Wanna get laid?" It was impersonal and direct, her face only had a curious grin upon it. "I'm in a frustrated mood, and I think we both could use some relaxation." she says leaning back against the wall, parting her blanket and showing her underclothes off again:

Poor District F6be07a07ed749422a5467ef1e37b14b_by_kikoaihara-db83wfu

She smiled. "Don't you agree?"
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:40 am

Even as the young man was taking a sip of some fresh coffee from the nearby rescue workers, and was handing one to Saeko when she said those words, and a complete surprise made him blurt his coffee a good three feet. His eyes wide as he looked at Saeko with near incredulity, not out of anger, just shock that she would be so bold and blunt in public.

"I umm.... I think it would be best to discuss such things.... behind closed doors my lady?" he stammered out.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 am

She nodded. "Of course. I live just a few alleys away. In a small but empty apartment overlooking the river that runs through the Poor District. More dusty than ratty thankfully. I haven't been back to it in about a year." she admits, taking the coffee with glee, taking a sip from it. She was completely fine about the situation, and cared not for how... easy she may have sounded. They had been swallowed by a fucking dragon, she can give zero fucks about indecency. "Didn't think we'll screw in the mud did you? Bring a condom though, I haven't been on my pill for a while." she says between sips.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:10 am

At that, the young man eased a little, but was still a little shocked. He sipped his coffee again, and looked at the rescue supplies. Surely he would find one in there, or a lot. If not, he'd have to stop by a pharmacy. But that was alright. In these slums of the poor district, nobody batten an eye. In portions of this city, even the might of the capital of the Beijio Empire had it's lawless zones. "Hmm, that reminds me... Where were the police, and the soldiers? We had no response from those meant to protect us... Has the Empress abandoned us?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 am

Random Mobs wrote:At that, the young man eased a little, but was still a little shocked. He sipped his coffee again, and looked at the rescue supplies. Surely he would find one in there, or a lot. If not, he'd have to stop by a pharmacy. But that was alright. In these slums of the poor district, nobody batten an eye. In portions of this city, even the might of the capital of the Beijio Empire had it's lawless zones. "Hmm, that reminds me... Where were the police, and the soldiers? We had no response from those meant to protect us... Has the Empress abandoned us?"

She smiled, but then looked at him oddly. "Didn't you hear? The Palace had a dragon attack as well. Three dragons in a row attack the city. Then there was the Crimson Knight Brigade attacks, they blew the ADN base in the city, there were hardly any survivors. I also overheard one of the Scardian Foreign Legion soldiers saying something about the Harbor being in flames. The city is falling apart all around the Empress. I feel some sympathy for the High General in this regard..." she says before her face became somewhat cold. Another foreigner... he took my father's job after Satori's mother killed him... The Garamonde family is the only foreign family to ever had power in this city. My ancestors served them nearly 400 years ago... when my family name was still respected. She thought, keeping it to herself. The Busujima's were a crazy lot indeed. Even back then. It was more 'fear' than respect that made them a force to be reckoned with.

Not wanting to intimidate him further she simply smiled.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Saeko wrote:She smiled, but then looked at him oddly. "Didn't you hear? The Palace had a dragon attack as well. Three dragons in a row attack the city. Then there was the Crimson Knight Brigade attacks, they blew the ADN base in the city, there were hardly any survivors. I also overheard one of the Scardian Foreign Legion soldiers saying something about the Harbor being in flames. The city is falling apart all around the Empress. I feel some sympathy for the High General in this regard..." she says before her face became somewhat cold. Another foreigner... he took my father's job after Satori's mother killed him... The Garamonde family is the only foreign family to ever had power in this city. My ancestors served them nearly 400 years ago... when my family name was still respected. She thought, keeping it to herself. The Busujima's were a crazy lot indeed. Even back then. It was more 'fear' than respect that made them a force to be reckoned with.

The young man looked at Saeko for a moment, before watching the sun break through the clouds more and more as the angel's presence halted the storm. "It seems like you dislike Emperor Daichi beijiosaki's decision to include certain foreigners in his court. His friendship with the man who sacrificed himself to stop the Black legion all those centuries ago played a big role in his decision. Along with his training with the White Swords. That made us very powerful allies with Scardia..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:15 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Saeko wrote:She smiled, but then looked at him oddly. "Didn't you hear? The Palace had a dragon attack as well. Three dragons in a row attack the city. Then there was the Crimson Knight Brigade attacks, they blew the ADN base in the city, there were hardly any survivors. I also overheard one of the Scardian Foreign Legion soldiers saying something about the Harbor being in flames. The city is falling apart all around the Empress. I feel some sympathy for the High General in this regard..." she says before her face became somewhat cold. Another foreigner... he took my father's job after Satori's mother killed him... The Garamonde family is the only foreign family to ever had power in this city. My ancestors served them nearly 400 years ago... when my family name was still respected. She thought, keeping it to herself. The Busujima's were a crazy lot indeed. Even back then. It was more 'fear' than respect that made them a force to be reckoned with.

The young man looked at Saeko for a moment, before watching the sun break through the clouds more and more as the angel's presence halted the storm. "It seems like you dislike Emperor Daichi Beijiosaki's decision to include certain foreigners in his court. His friendship with the man who sacrificed himself to stop the Black legion all those centuries ago played a big role in his decision. Along with his training with the White Swords. That made us very powerful allies with Scardia..."

She turned to him with a blank expression. "Before Emperor Daichi became the Emperor, it was the Garamonde Family who held the seat of Emperor. It was in the 2290's when Daichi took the reins after Prince Bardolf had to step down. The Garamonde family are foreign Scardians who've been here since the God King's era." She informed him, having been a dedicated student of the histories of her country growing up. It was something her father pressed into both of them...

She closed her eyes and sighed, realizing her voice was raising. "...so to correct you, no. I don't dislike Emperor Daichi's decision. The Garamonde family name only... slightly pisses me off." she says turning away. "Not so much as the Kubuki family, however..." she added, before giving him a sharp eyed over the shoulder look. "Are you still interested or not?" she looked forward and began walking towards her home. "I'll leave you behind if you don't catch up, Mr. History-Lesson." she calls out in a semi-mocking manner.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 pm

"Heh, your not like most Beijionese then. Most of our people dislike outsiders if only instinctively. Although we've never been so insular as to the point of isolationism like the Domescadians" replied the young man as he walked besides Saeko. "My name is, Yuroi Onikage, by the way" he added with a smile. "And you are?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"Heh, your not like most Beijionese then. Most of our people dislike outsiders if only instinctively. Although we've never been so insular as to the point of isolationism like the Domescadians" replied the young man as he walked besides Saeko. "My name is, Yuroi Onikage, by the way" he added with a smile. "And you are?"

She shrugged. It was true, the Beijionese did tend to keep to their own. Her family honestly were mixed about it. On one hand, foreign blood sometimes produced better offspring depending on the source. Her family played around with the idea of selective breeding at one point, when it didn't get... weird. She closed her eyes and shivered. When Yuroi asked her for her name, she realized they never did introduce one another. "I'm..." she paused, before smiling. "How about you just call me by my first name, Saeko; Yuroi..." She nudged closer to him as they walked side by side.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Yuroi smiled slightly. "I'm ok with that" he answered.

The young man walked alongside Saeko in silence for a moment. He got a chill for a moment and stopped, looking back towards the main road they were walking away from. "Huh... I just got a feeling.... Our troubles arn't over yet..." he said, almost in prophecy.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Random Mobs wrote:Yuroi smiled slightly. "I'm ok with that" he answered.

The young man walked alongside Saeko in silence for a moment. He got a chill for a moment and stopped, looking back towards the main road they were walking away from. "Huh... I just got a feeling.... Our troubles arn't over yet..." he said, almost in prophecy.

She raised a brow, turning to him. "Hmm?" she paused, trying to sense the negative chi in the air for what Yuroi could be speaking of.

In either case they were close to her apartment. She grabbed his arm and pulled him along. "Lets get moving." she says to him, yanking him from the alley.

Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 pm

Yuroi looked at Saeko for a moment, as she seemed to aknowledge the feeling of foreboding, before she grabbed and yanked his arm through her doorway. "Whoah!" he said as he stumbled but kept his footing as she pulled him into her apartment...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next