Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor District

+9
Alfred Wilnas
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Saeko
Anastasia Faizland
Old Sid
Satori
Sango Sigara
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Poor District - Page 7 Empty Re: Poor District

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:29 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae's smirk began to dip into a scowl the more she listened. "Bloody hell, pigmen? Those horny bastards? We're not hurtin' that badly are we?" Frowned the distressed elf, who rubbed her temples at the future headaches, because ever the perfectionist she would do this bidding for Lysendia if not for a friend but to also show off to her and some of her crew; reputation was everything after all. "Still... pigmen? Yes, I'm quite aware they're not fond of my kind; also pretty aware of the fact they'll lie with any woman with a womb ready for seeding! Then there's their ghastly eating habits, and even worse... their irksome and sorry excuse for hospitality let alone the worst... their, putrid septic swill they dare to call 'wine'! Gods, I can feel my vomit in the back of my throat all ready...!" complained the Princess, who visibly shivered.

Lysendia waived her off a little. "Yes, yes, yes. I know, I know. I am aware of their more, unsavory and rather unsanitary reputations. Still, for some of the... living crew members, they are still a might bit more preferred to them than the undead we've been using to supplement the ranks. Which means the more living we can use, the more our current necromancers have time to rest so that we can use the spectral and undead fleets when we do need them. Besides, you certainly don't have to have them on your personal ship. or any of the crews that have elves on em, but I can say that almost any woman in the Salamanders, you included, knows how to deal with rambunctious males that get too randy. heck, I've seen Cap't Kira toss a few... removed appendages overboard. Even saw Skye eat a particularly daring suitor when he decided to try and grab her ass. Now his spectre haunts her 'poop deck'." Lys laughed at her own joke/pun.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:51 am

Lysendia Crestmane wrote:
Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae's smirk began to dip into a scowl the more she listened. "Bloody hell, pigmen? Those horny bastards? We're not hurtin' that badly are we?" Frowned the distressed elf, who rubbed her temples at the future headaches, because ever the perfectionist she would do this bidding for Lysendia if not for a friend but to also show off to her and some of her crew; reputation was everything after all. "Still... pigmen? Yes, I'm quite aware they're not fond of my kind; also pretty aware of the fact they'll lie with any woman with a womb ready for seeding! Then there's their ghastly eating habits, and even worse... their irksome and sorry excuse for hospitality let alone the worst... their, putrid septic swill they dare to call 'wine'! Gods, I can feel my vomit in the back of my throat all ready...!" complained the Princess, who visibly shivered.

Lysendia waived her off a little. "Yes, yes, yes. I know, I know. I am aware of their more, unsavory and rather unsanitary reputations. Still, for some of the... living crew members, they are still a might bit more preferred to them than the undead we've been using to supplement the ranks. Which means the more living we can use, the more our current necromancers have time to rest so that we can use the spectral and undead fleets when we do need them. Besides, you certainly don't have to have them on your personal ship. or any of the crews that have elves on em, but I can say that almost any woman in the Salamanders, you included, knows how to deal with rambunctious males that get too randy. heck, I've seen Cap't Kira toss a few... removed appendages overboard. Even saw Skye eat a particularly daring suitor when he decided to try and grab her ass. Now his spectre haunts her 'poop deck'." Lys laughed at her own joke/pun.

Cae shivered yet, and glared at the woman with a look of utter disgust. "...I didn't need that 'lovely' bit of imagery in my head, knowing I'll be rolling around in pig shit soon enough..." She sighed. The tall, crimson haired elf softened her features and raised a brow. "Even so, Pigmen... are a bit rough to handle. They crave bloodshed and cruelty. It could be hard to control them." She warned. "...but I do see the benefits, in spite of my own prejudices and concerns. People would be more willing to join our cause when they don't think us of as sea demons who only want them them to join our skeleton crew... literally. And the oafish mercenaries could prove useful as frontliners, like you said. Ughh... I'm gonna need a bath after this, and I'll be recruiting the cutest boy I can find in this Gods forsaken town before I set sail." She huffed, before pulling away from Lys. "Nah, I don't need the sisters aid here. I can show the others in the fleet just how resourceful and badass I can be! Ohhoho~" The half elf giggled like an evil noblewoman.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:15 am

Poor District - Page 7 Dgkms2v-0ab76465-ca70-49fa-ab51-1bb5b21278a9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdrbXMydi0wYWI3NjQ2NS1jYTcwLTQ5ZmEtYWI1MS0xYmI1YjIxMjc4YTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Grooooooooooooooooann...!

Lysendia's belly grumbled and gurgled, sloshing about with the compact Royal Guard, in truth, runaway Princess of the Far North! Like in the classic tales of Princesses being devoured or trapped by Dragons, poor Charlotte/Titania was now cramped tight in the confines of this fire lizard's taut and sloshing stomach! The insides were incredibly warm, smelled foul like a sulfur pit, sticky and wet. The humidity also was getting to the cramped princess, whose bosom threatened to cut the air out of her lungs! "Uggh...." Moaned Titania, who shifted about, feeling the stomach cilia rubbing against her exposed flesh and making her squirm! "No... No! Lemme out! LEMME OUT!!" Screamed the runaway royal, her body shifting onto her back so she could kick her captor's stomach walls fiercely with her riding boots! Her curves jiggled with her continued struggles, and from what limited visibility she had, the slimy Princess could see her underwear was bleeding through her skin taut riding pants! "C'mon!! Lemme out!!! I'll let you off the hook!!" She screamed. "Please, C'mon I know you can be reasonable! Have mercy!!" Charlotte begged!

All the while, Lysendia's belly rumbled, and bubbled with Charlotte's panicked and frantic movements as she continued to bump her fists and attempt to stretch her heels against Lysendia's belly, trying to burst out of her flesh, alas to no prevail!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Lysendia Crestmane and Cae Cistaceae like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:31 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae shivered yet, and glared at the woman with a look of utter disgust. "...I didn't need that 'lovely' bit of imagery in my head, knowing I'll be rolling around in pig shit soon enough..." She sighed. The tall, crimson haired elf softened her features and raised a brow. "Even so, Pigmen... are a bit rough to handle. They crave bloodshed and cruelty. It could be hard to control them." She warned. "...but I do see the benefits, in spite of my own prejudices and concerns. People would be more willing to join our cause when they don't think us of as sea demons who only want them them to join our skeleton crew... literally. And the oafish mercenaries could prove useful as frontliners, like you said. Ughh... I'm gonna need a bath after this, and I'll be recruiting the cutest boy I can find in this Gods forsaken town before I set sail." She huffed, before pulling away from Lys. "Nah, I don't need the sisters aid here. I can show the others in the fleet just how resourceful and badass I can be! Ohhoho~" The half elf giggled like an evil noblewoman.  

Titania Redheart wrote:Poor District - Page 7 Dgkms2v-0ab76465-ca70-49fa-ab51-1bb5b21278a9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdrbXMydi0wYWI3NjQ2NS1jYTcwLTQ5ZmEtYWI1MS0xYmI1YjIxMjc4YTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Grooooooooooooooooann...!

Lysendia's belly grumbled and gurgled, sloshing about with the compact Royal Guard, in truth, runaway Princess of the Far North! Like in the classic tales of Princesses being devoured or trapped by Dragons, poor Charlotte/Titania was now cramped tight in the confines of this fire lizard's taut and sloshing stomach! The insides were incredibly warm, smelled foul like a sulfur pit, sticky and wet. The humidity also was getting to the cramped princess, whose bosom threatened to cut the air out of her lungs! "Uggh...." Moaned Titania, who shifted about, feeling the stomach cilia rubbing against her exposed flesh and making her squirm! "No... No! Lemme out! LEMME OUT!!" Screamed the runaway royal, her body shifting onto her back so she could kick her captor's stomach walls fiercely with her riding boots! Her curves jiggled with her continued struggles, and from what limited visibility she had, the slimy Princess could see her underwear was bleeding through her skin taut riding pants! "C'mon!! Lemme out!!! I'll let you off the hook!!" She screamed. "Please, C'mon I know you can be reasonable! Have mercy!!" Charlotte begged!

All the while, Lysendia's belly rumbled, and bubbled with Charlotte's panicked and frantic movements as she continued to bump her fists and attempt to stretch her heels against Lysendia's belly, trying to burst out of her flesh, alas to no prevail!

The sudden squirming of her consumed meal triggered only a small belch from the Pirate Queen in response.

She then turned back to Cae as if nothing had changed. "By the way, whatever did happen to your last cabin boy? Scardian's tend to have the strenth to last longer than a few days ya know, even for someone as rough with her boys as you can be." Lys sniggered. "Tho Beijionese boys do have hardier bones, and that whole holding their breath thing going for em."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Cae Cistaceae likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:37 am

"I... really don't know. I remembered to feed and bathe him, but I think he got out and probably got eaten by Skye or something..." she said in a matter of fact tone rather than showing any real worry. "I was always told I wasn't meant to take care of animals... but I suppose the last one jumped ship, literally or figuratively. Didn't you have one that had 'magic hands' before I signed on? You said he could pop a kink out of your back like no other? The one the others said you 'punched' off the deck into the ocean when he wanted to quit or somethin? Haha." She chuckled.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:52 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"I... really don't know. I remembered to feed and bathe him, but I think he got out and probably got eaten by Skye or something..." she said in a matter of fact tone rather than showing any real worry. "I was always told I wasn't meant to take care of animals...  but I suppose the last one jumped ship, literally or figuratively. Didn't you have one that had 'magic hands' before I signed on? You said he could pop a kink out of your back like no other? The one the others said you 'punched' off the deck into the ocean when he wanted to quit or somethin? Haha." She chuckled.

"Oh him? Yeah he decided the pirate life wasn't for him. Scardian honor or something. Didn't like the killing raiding and pillaging we were doing. You'd think someone who swung around a giant double bladed axe wouldn't be put off by a little blood but whatcha gonna do? So, I blooded him out and off the side of the Maelstrom, and let him swim back to shore. Still, he got better off than my first Ex did." Lys replied, and slightly belched again, her hand covering her mouth this time as she blushed.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Cae Cistaceae likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:55 am

"Heh... that one I know more about. But I gotta ask... how does he... you know?" She paused. "Go to the bathroom?"
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:01 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"Heh... that one I know more about. But I gotta ask... how does he... you know?" She paused. "Go to the bathroom?"

Lys's smile turned savage. "The simple answer is, he doesn't. The magic of the cage is all that sustains him now, so much so that it shut off his other bodily functions to the point that he cannot live anywhere but inside his cage. Don't have to feed and water him neither, which is handy. To take him out of his cage would result in him dying in mere hours after leaving it. Only way out of there for him now would be someone who knows how to carefully re-enable his bodily functions, slow and carefully enough not to shock his body into terminal shutdown. And so far, the only one who knows the counter spell and knows how to do that, is the one who cast it - me."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:05 am

Lysendia Crestmane wrote:
Cae Cistaceae wrote:"Heh... that one I know more about. But I gotta ask... how does he... you know?" She paused. "Go to the bathroom?"

Lys's smile turned savage. "The simple answer is, he doesn't. The magic of the cage is all that sustains him now, so much so that it shut off his other bodily functions to the point that now, he cannot live anywhere but inside his cage. Don't have to feed and water him neither, which is handy. To take him out of his cage now will result in him dying in mere hours after leaving it. Only way out of there for him now would be someone who knows how to carefully re-enable his bodily functions, slow and carefully enough not to shock his body into terminal shutdown. And so far, the only one who knows the counter spell and knows how to do that, is the one who cast it - me."

"Ah, right. Remind me not to piss you off. But with my royal blood I'd wager I'd fare better than he, you'd just eat me for supper." She half smirked. "But I'd let you know, I'd go to your thighs~" She winked, slapping Lys' thigh as she slipped off the bike. "Well, have fun then ashore. I'm going to get myself started on that recruitment mission. Supplies are necessary as are some extra hands that aren't elvish." the redhead added, before sauntering off with a wave.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:23 pm

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"Ah, right. Remind me not to piss you off. But with my royal blood I'd wager I'd fare better than he, you'd just eat me for supper." She half smirked. "But I'd let you know, I'd go to your thighs~" She winked, slapping Lys' thigh as she slipped off the bike. "Well, have fun then ashore. I'm going to get myself started on that recruitment mission. Supplies are necessary as are some extra hands that aren't elvish." the redhead added, before sauntering off with a wave.

"See ya later Cae." said Lys as the elf walked away. then her eyes drifted over to Kiriko. "Well, I hope that covers it. Thats a lot of 'Blue' chip I gave you today. Now, i gotta go to the temple - before you try and swindle even more out of me." Lys said, and smirked at the Kitsune. She was about to swing her leg over the bike, and then scratched her head at the belly buldge Titania made in her abdomen. "Huh.... well, I guess I need to turn you from a sizable roast down to sandwich meat size. Sorry 'princess' but you make me too fat for my bike." Lys chuckled, before a deep green glow surrounded her hands as she caressed the buldge. As she stroked it, the bulge Titania made in her belly got progressively smaller, at an unnatural speed. Soon, the princess could not be seen beneath the abdominal muscle and skin of the Pirate Queen, and all her skin bone and muscle were back in their natural position. Tapping her flat stomach with her hand, she smiled again. "There we go, now I have my bike riding figure back." she crowed, before swinging her leg over her bike, started and revved the engine loudly, like a roaring beast, and then drove away from the ally and towards the Fire Temple.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Kiriko Kamimura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Kamimura Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:17 am

Kiriko took her baubles from Lysendia, and waved off the elf. "Hush child, you know not garbage from treasure. Live as long as I have and we can see who has the more discerning eye for such things." She scoffed towards Cae before taking her 'treasures' and payment, wrapping the coat under her arms. "Striking at someone in a moment of weakness isn't a deplorable tactic m'dere... its survival." She paused, before taking the pouch of coins and tossed it gently up and into her palm again. "And the only way I know how to run a business! Thank you for stopping by dearies, do come again, hmhmhm~" The sly old silver fox giggled before retreating back into her store. She had to prepare... she could sense Marika was in danger, and the only granddaughter she had seen worthy of passing on the family legacy too and the powerful, future great-grandchildren she expected to be bred from Marika's womb were also on the line! I must rescue that troublesome girl... oh dear, what happened to our mischievous might? Good Gods... Sighed the old woman internally before quieting away to her curio shop once more.
Kiriko Kamimura
Kiriko Kamimura
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7