Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor District

+9
Alfred Wilnas
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Saeko
Anastasia Faizland
Old Sid
Satori
Sango Sigara
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Poor District - Page 6 Empty Re: Poor District

Post  Cae Cistaceae Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:29 pm

Caerelli's high heeled thigh boots crunched down on the reddish brown clay like soil which made up most of the poor district, as a plume of dust shot high into the sky and air came rushing past the scantily clad woman along with a handful of other people in the densely packed street. "Ah, so that's where she went." Sighed Caerelli Cistaceae, who was the captain of the Sea Banshee, one of many vessels which sailed under the same banner as the Sea Salamanders. "I wonder who the poor sod is this time... Gods, such a pain..." The tall elf sighed once more, and made her slow advance towards the Captain's location...

She walked over to the sound of saliva and smacking lips, feeling a cold chill going down her spine as she turned the corner. "Oh... there you are. Hey, actually swallow her with her clothes on this time? Less mess... less of a trace. Especially since she looks noble." Cae sighed, as she noted the discarded red coat. Caerelli said with some disgust in her tone, as she half covered her face with a kerchief. She made her way over to the other side of Lys, to get a better view of the victim she was eating. Riding boots, tight white pants, huge rack barely able to be contained in that white silk button down. "Feniran Nobles? Oh boy..." She said upon noting the uniform jacket and the gun discarded on the ground. She then noticed the scabbard, and its lack of a blade. As Lys continued her squirming meal, Cae looked for the blade in question.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:53 pm

"I...can't...move!" Titania/Charlotte gasped, ignoring the man in the cage as she tried to grip the coils of the lizard woman's scales! For some reason, Lys had decided the 'royal Feniran knight' was even more delicious so began to lather her body up with gusto! "N-noo...!!" Titania gasped, feeling the woman's tongue as it slithered down her neck and as she felt her breasts begin to burst out of her silken button down shirt! Her humongous bosom bounced about and hung under the dragon woman's chin, saliva running down her neck and chest as she squirmed in place! I should be fine... she can't get past my figure..! I'll just wait till my mana recovers and then I'll be able to freeze this scaly bitch! She told herself, when she heard another voice. New, sultry, and... somewhat unapologetic? She was talking to Lys, and talking about her clothing, of... making sure it was disposed of!

"MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" A muffled shriek traveled down Lys's throat!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:13 pm

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Caerelli's high heeled thigh boots crunched down on the reddish brown clay like soil which made up most of the poor district, as a plume of dust shot high into the sky and air came rushing past the scantily clad woman along with a handful of other people in the densely packed street. "Ah, so that's where she went." Sighed Caerelli Cistaceae, who was the captain of the Sea Banshee, one of many vessels which sailed under the same banner as the Sea Salamanders. "I wonder who the poor sod is this time... Gods, such a pain..." The tall elf sighed once more, and made her slow advance towards the Captain's location...

She walked over to the sound of saliva and smacking lips, feeling a cold chill going down her spine as she turned the corner. "Oh... there you are. Hey, actually swallow her with her clothes on this time? Less mess... less of a trace. Especially since she looks noble." Cae sighed, as she noted the discarded red coat. Caerelli said with some disgust in her tone, as she half covered her face with a kerchief. She made her way over to the other side of Lys, to get a better view of the victim she was eating. Riding boots, tight white pants, huge rack barely able to be contained in that white silk button down. "Feniran Nobles? Oh boy..." She said upon noting the uniform jacket and the gun discarded on the ground. She then noticed the scabbard, and its lack of a blade. As Lys continued her squirming meal, Cae looked for the blade in question.

Titania Redheart wrote:"I...can't...move!" Titania/Charlotte gasped, ignoring the man in the cage as she tried to grip the coils of the lizard woman's scales! For some reason, Lys had decided the 'royal Feniran knight' was even more delicious so began to lather her body up with gusto! "N-noo...!!" Titania gasped, feeling the woman's tongue as it slithered down her neck and as she felt her breasts begin to burst out of her silken button down shirt! Her humongous bosom bounced about and hung under the dragon woman's chin, saliva running down her neck and chest as she squirmed in place! I should be fine... she can't get past my figure..! I'll just wait till my mana recovers and then I'll be able to freeze this scaly bitch! She told herself, when she heard another voice. New, sultry, and... somewhat unapologetic? She was talking to Lys, and talking about her clothing, of... making sure it was disposed of!

"MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" A muffled shriek traveled down Lys's throat!

"Hmm hmmm hmm?" Lys said, muffled with her mouth full of Titania's head as she turned to look at Cae. "Hmmmmmph..." she grumbled, and finished 'unwrapping' Titania's upper body, throwing the coat and shirt at Cae as of to say, 'then you deal with it if you're so worried', before ripping at the back clasp of Titania's bra, meanwhile, her saw flexed and twitched, preparing to ingest her shoulders, followed by her enormous rack.  Her tongue, and her teeth, including her fangs pried, prodded, nibbled and gnawed at Titania's features to maneuver her around into position. Once she pried Titania's bra off, she tossed that at Cae as well, before grasping the ample woman's buttocks through her pants, and hefting her up, along with the strength of her tail, she lunged forward and down, finally stuffing Titania's shoulders into her moth, stuffing her cheeks with them as her lips stretched almost obscenely over her frame, slowly slithering her bottom lip into Titania's cleavage as her now separated lower jaw mandibles wiggled into their next position, while her tongue curled around the woman's left breast, drawn by per fierce, panicked heartbeat, and playfully, the tip of the tongue flicked at the sensitive nipple tip, just to see what kind of a reaction an uptight, professional bodyguard would give.

Meanwhile, Cory's cage crashed into the bridge of Titania's nose, before it was scraped up her face, and over her slickened, saliva soaked hais as her face, followed by the rest of her head disappeared into the dark chasm he was suspended over for the better part of two years, and, he knew then that it was hopeless, like so many times before he was forced to watch the live murder and consumption of another victim. He had grown only partly numb to this now, but every time it happened, it was still morbid as ever.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Titania Redheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:13 pm

Cae let out a disgusted sigh, taking a look at the fabrics thrown her way before catching the arrant bra thrown her way. "Feniran Royal Guard uniform, means magic threads. Its not something easily burnt nor destroy, Captain Crestmane!" growled the elvish woman who tossed the clothing back onto Lys' face! She did give minor pause however, the perfume her victim was wearing was an expensive brand... she just couldn't place it where. "Chestbloom Crest... interesting, guess the Feniran Princess is running about with one less guard to her retinue." She mumbled out loud, upon inspecting the woman's pistol. Cae had her suspicions, but not the proof yet as she then continued the search for the sword. "Where's her sword at?" She asked her indisposed of Commander, giving the woman her lidded eyes and raised brows.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:42 pm

Lysendia Crestmane wrote:

"Hmm hmmm hmm?" Lys said, muffled with her mouth full of Titania's head as she turned to look at Cae. "Hmmmmmph..." she grumbled, and finished 'unwrapping' Titania's upper body, throwing the coat and shirt at Cae as of to say, 'then you deal with it if you're so worried', before ripping at the back clasp of Titania's bra, meanwhile, her saw flexed and twitched, preparing to ingest her shoulders, followed by her enormous rack.  Her tongue, and her teeth, including her fangs pried, prodded, nibbled and gnawed at Titania's features to maneuver her around into position. Once she pried Titania's bra off, she tossed that at Cae as well, before grasping the ample woman's buttocks through her pants, and hefting her up, along with the strength of her tail, she lunged forward and down, finally stuffing Titania's shoulders into her moth, stuffing her cheeks with them as her lips stretched almost obscenely over her frame, slowly slithering her bottom lip into Titania's cleavage as her now separated lower jaw mandibles wiggled into their next position, while her tongue curled around the woman's left breast, drawn by per fierce, panicked heartbeat, and playfully, the tip of the tongue flicked at the sensitive nipple tip, just to see what kind of a reaction an uptight, professional bodyguard would give.

Meanwhile, Cory's cage crashed into the bridge of Titania's nose, before it was scraped up her face, and over her slickened, saliva soaked hais as her face, followed by the rest of her head disappeared into the dark chasm he was suspended over for the better part of two years, and, he knew then that it was hopeless, like so many times before he was forced to watch the live murder and consumption of another victim. He had grown only partly numb to this now, but every time it happened, it was still morbid as ever.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!" Titania screamed, though her voice didn't penetrate far, only going heard by both Lys and Cae. She felt the woman grab her by her ass and lift her up before engulfing her shoulders! Titania's jerky, twitchy movements and the sound of her boots clicking against her attacker's scaly body. All the while, inside, the runaway princess was staring down a glowing, undulating tunnel of flesh! Oh Gods there's no time! I can't wait for my mana to replenish I'll be in her belly before then! On that note, how can she swallow me whole?! She mentally screamed as her now small, gold eyes wavered with fear.

Titania continued to wiggle in spite of her confines and the poison running through her veins when she felt the prehensile tongue slither around her exposed breast, tweaking her nipple (in public), which made her body jump sharply inside Lys' wide mouth! Saliva crept into the woman's tight pants, her shapely rear swishing side to side as her fingers continued to twitch and spasm. "G-get off! S-stahp that!!" She shrieked inside the draconic woman!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Lysendia Crestmane and Cae Cistaceae like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:13 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae let out a disgusted sigh, taking a look at the fabrics thrown her way before catching the arrant bra thrown her way. "Feniran Royal Guard uniform, means magic threads. Its not something easily burnt nor destroy, Captain Crestmane!" growled the elvish woman who tossed the clothing back onto Lys' face! She did give minor pause however, the perfume her victim was wearing was an expensive brand... she just couldn't place it where. "Chestbloom Crest... interesting, guess the Feniran Princess is running about with one less guard to her retinue." She mumbled out loud, upon inspecting the woman's pistol. Cae had her suspicions, but not the proof yet as she then continued the search for the sword. "Where's her sword at?" She asked her indisposed of Commander, giving the woman her lidded eyes and raised brows.  

Titania Redheart wrote:"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!" Titania screamed, though her voice didn't penetrate far, only going heard by both Lys and Cae. She felt the woman grab her by her ass and lift her up before engulfing her shoulders! Titania's jerky, twitchy movements and the sound of her boots clicking against her attacker's scaly body. All the while, inside, the runaway princess was staring down a glowing, undulating tunnel of flesh! Oh Gods there's no time! I can't wait for my mana to replenish I'll be in her belly before then! On that note, how can she swallow me whole?! She mentally screamed as her now small, gold eyes wavered with fear.

Titania continued to wiggle in spite of her confines and the poison running through her veins when she felt the prehensile tongue slither around her exposed breast, tweaking her nipple (in public), which made her body jump sharply inside Lys' wide mouth! Saliva crept into the woman's tight pants, her shapely rear swishing side to side as her fingers continued to twitch and spasm. "G-get off! S-stahp that!!" She shrieked inside the draconic woman!

When Cae threw Titania's clothing back at her, Lys hissed a little and accidentally let a fang penetrate her victim's skin slightly as her fangs and teeth kneaded her prize into place. She shrugged off the heavy fabric and leather until they pooled around her feet. She ignored Cae's query about the sword, until she kicked over the empty scabbard slightly, indicating that it was empty, but would give her the general shape of the weapon.

Poor District - Page 6 Dgn5o48-04f10fce-c947-420e-a2ad-2954330356f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGduNW80OC0wNGYxMGZjZS1jOTQ3LTQyMGUtYTJhZC0yOTU0MzMwMzU2ZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Meanwhile, the Pirate Queen continued enjoying the flavor and reactions of her prey as her long serpentine tongue wrapped and flicked between the two fleshy globes that it was playing with, making the captured bodyguard's tips perk up a little. This was deliberate, as when Lys swallowed again, her jaws and teeth slid down over the swollen flesh, and the now perky nipples acted like anchors past the teeth. Lysendia hummed her approval of this, and let her tongue now travel down over the toned abdomen of her prey. She was quite firm supple and strong, though not quite Scardian in strength, she was well toned and femininely defined indeed.

Poor District - Page 6 Dgn5pf1-9c74ca2d-c16f-45f4-9b1e-8e703d53255c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGduNXBmMS05Yzc0Y2EyZC1jMTZmLTQ1ZjQtOWIxZS04ZTcwM2Q1MzI1NWMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Titania Redheart and Cae Cistaceae like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:08 am

"Mmph!" Titania screamed as she felt the fangs drag into her supple flesh! "Owwww!!" She screamed inside, as blood from the new wounds rolled down her soft flesh. Then, the tongue slithered in and around her now slimy tits, jiggling and bouncing against Lys' chin before being rather ceremoniously yanked into the said woman's jaws! Sh-she's savoring me?! Screamed the frightened princess who's head and shoulders were now in the throat, her taut back and abdomen rolling upon the lower jaw of the monstrous woman's gaping maw. Her thick thighs swished, though weakly, and the woman's hands managed to slip out of Lysendia's coils, reaching up haphazardly, her silk gloves brushing Lys's face as she tried to find a way to stop her from consuming her alive!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:22 am

"With all due respect, Captain, bite me." Cooed Cae in response to Lysendia's hissing. The half snow elf half human rolled her eyes and took a look at the scabbard. It was pretty ornate looking, decent leather and adorned with gold and silver. "Pricey gear for your typical bodyguard... sure this isn't some honor guard wench?" Cae inquired, as she looked about for the sword to match the scabbard.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:32 am

Titania Redheart wrote:"Mmph!" Titania screamed as she felt the fangs drag into her supple flesh! "Owwww!!" She screamed inside, as blood from the new wounds rolled down her soft flesh. Then, the tongue slithered in and around her now slimy tits, jiggling and bouncing against Lys' chin before being rather ceremoniously yanked into the said woman's jaws! Sh-she's savoring me?! Screamed the frightened princess who's head and shoulders were now in the throat, her taut back and abdomen rolling upon the lower jaw of the monstrous woman's gaping maw. Her thick thighs swished, though weakly, and the woman's hands managed to slip out of Lysendia's coils, reaching up haphazardly, her silk gloves brushing Lys's face as she tried to find a way to stop her from consuming her alive!

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"With all due respect, Captain, bite me." Cooed Cae in response to Lysendia's hissing. The half snow elf half human rolled her eyes and took a look at the scabbard. It was pretty ornate looking, decent leather and adorned with gold and silver. "Pricey gear for your typical bodyguard... sure this isn't some honor guard wench?" Cae inquired, as she looked about for the sword to match the scabbard.

Lys glanced over at Cae and then visibly shrugged as she grasped Titania's rear again. And with a mumbled "Idnnnnnooo" ("I dunno"), she began to shove the woman further in, she swallowed the ample bosom down, and once she did, Titania's abdomen and lower torso slid inside the gaping maw comparatively easily until her lips encircled Titania's waist, like a moist stretched belt. This time, Lysendia didn't bother ripping off the woman's near skin tight pants and boots, and Lys's lips creased the top of the crevice of her ass, and her bottom lip was gracing the top of her crotch. This time, the wandering tongue crept up over the crotch of her pants, and wound itself around her right thigh, following the crease of her ass cheek until the tip almost touched the base of her own tongue again, looping the leg entirely. Readjusting her hand over the top of her tongue, Lys's body tensed up again, readying for her next swallow to draw Titania's hips and pelvis in.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:35 am

"Mmmhmph Hmmphm mmmmphhhh!!!" Titania screamed within Lysendia, the poor princess/royal guard's curvy frame squirming more intensely as her humongous breasts slid inside Lysendia's jaws! Saliva rolled and splashed against her stomach and back; the feeling of the dragonic woman's tongue slithering around her crotch, wrapping tightly around her right thigh and slapping at her ass. Oh gods, she pushed them in!! SHE PUSHED THEM IN!!! Shrieked Titania, whose terrified face was now well in the depths of Lysendia's throat, her vision illuminating just a bit down the sulfur smelling and sweaty throat!

"Mmmmphmmmppph!!" Titania's muffled cries continued to intensify, especially as her hips and ass began to raise up to the greedy salamander's maw! Her hands having slipped away leaving only a slight scratch across Lysendia's face as her wrists got locked at the corners of the lizard woman's maw!

Her shapely thighs rubbed against the tongue wedged between her squishy flesh, her tight pants soaking through to the skin and her buttocks jiggled in front of her face as her long legs kicked, almost threatening to hit Cae a few times! "MMmmmphhhhrmmmmph!!!!!" Whined the princess!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:55 am

Titania Redheart wrote:"Mmmhmph Hmmphm mmmmphhhh!!!" Titania screamed within Lysendia, the poor princess/royal guard's curvy frame squirming more intensely as her humongous breasts slid inside Lysendia's jaws! Saliva rolled and splashed against her stomach and back; the feeling of the dragonic woman's tongue slithering around her crotch, wrapping tightly around her right thigh and slapping at her ass. Oh gods, she pushed them in!! SHE PUSHED THEM IN!!! Shrieked Titania, whose terrified face was now well in the depths of Lysendia's throat, her vision illuminating just a bit down the sulfur smelling and sweaty throat!

"Mmmmphmmmppph!!" Titania's muffled cries continued to intensify, especially as her hips and ass began to raise up to the greedy salamander's maw! Her hands having slipped away leaving only a slight scratch across Lysendia's face as her wrists got locked at the corners of the lizard woman's maw!

Her shapely thighs rubbed against the tongue wedged between her squishy flesh, her tight pants soaking through to the skin and her buttocks jiggled in front of her face as her long legs kicked, almost threatening to hit Cae a few times! "MMmmmphhhhrmmmmph!!!!!" Whined the princess!

Lysendia smirked around the wriggling waist of the bodyguard as her hands now gripped her trembling wrists, and leg go with her tail, hoisting the woman up over her head, allowing gravity to help aid the rest of her ingestion of her meal. With her head all the way back, Lys'd neck swelled as she swallowed, and her lips now encircled Titania's hips, and finished pinning the woman's hands to her sides. The Pirate swallowed again, and her lips fully enclosed over the top of Titania's thighs now.

Poor District - Page 6 Dgn5quh-bb8eb94e-6652-4521-b6e5-d99c5364e521.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGduNXF1aC1iYjhlYjk0ZS02NjUyLTQ1MjEtYjZlNS1kOTljNTM2NGU1MjEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

With each spasm of her throat, she swallowed several times, drawing more and more of Titania into her body. With the each swallow, her kicking legs were reduced to twitching shudders as her capacity for movement were being crushed out of her, being squeezed into a meat tube, destined for Lysendia's stomach.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:45 pm

Titania Redheart wrote:"Mmmhmph Hmmphm mmmmphhhh!!!" Titania screamed within Lysendia, the poor princess/royal guard's curvy frame squirming more intensely as her humongous breasts slid inside Lysendia's jaws! Saliva rolled and splashed against her stomach and back; the feeling of the dragonic woman's tongue slithering around her crotch, wrapping tightly around her right thigh and slapping at her ass. Oh gods, she pushed them in!! SHE PUSHED THEM IN!!! Shrieked Titania, whose terrified face was now well in the depths of Lysendia's throat, her vision illuminating just a bit down the sulfur smelling and sweaty throat!

Lysendia smirked around the wriggling waist of the bodyguard as her hands now gripped her trembling wrists, and leg go with her tail, hoisting the woman up over her head, allowing gravity to help aid the rest of her ingestion of her meal. With her head all the way back, Lys'd neck swelled as she swallowed, and her lips now encircled Titania's hips, and finished pinning the woman's hands to her sides. The Pirate swallowed again, and her lips fully enclosed over the top of Titania's thighs now.

Poor District - Page 6 Dgn5quh-bb8eb94e-6652-4521-b6e5-d99c5364e521.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGduNXF1aC1iYjhlYjk0ZS02NjUyLTQ1MjEtYjZlNS1kOTljNTM2NGU1MjEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

With each spasm of her throat, she swallowed several times, drawing more and more of Titania into her body. With the each swallow, her kicking legs were reduced to twitching shudders as her capacity for movement were being crushed out of her, being squeezed into a meat tube, destined for Lysendia's stomach.

Titania screamed as her breasts squished inside the throat, her body dipping further down into the darkness ahead of her! Fuck she's gonna eat me whole!!! Mentally cried the shrieking, slimy princess!

"Mmmph!! HRmmmph!!" Titania's screams became more intense, more feral and visceral in nature and more concerningly... fainter! As it was, the woman's upper body was already dipping downwards, her head already peering into the salamander woman's stomach followed by her humongous bosom. Her wide ass shifted into the jaws of the eager beastly woman, the pirate whom Titania had faced head on was now showing the outclassed Princess her 'just desserts'. Her tight white pants hissed as she scissored her long, shapely legs! Her shapely and thick thighs dipping down the woman's greedy throat with every eager swallow, Titania's riding boots clicking against each other before she could no longer kick but simply twitch as her muffled cries were now unintelligible...

Lysendia's stomach bulged with Titania's gradually curling frame, her jacket's buttons snapping or popping off, and her stomach distending with Titania's feminine curves bulging through her thin, supple flesh!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:14 pm

Titania Redheart wrote:Titania screamed as her breasts squished inside the throat, her body dipping further down into the darkness ahead of her! Fuck she's gonna eat me whole!!! Mentally cried the shrieking, slimy princess!

"Mmmph!! HRmmmph!!" Titania's screams became more intense, more feral and visceral in nature and more concerningly... fainter! As it was, the woman's upper body was already dipping downwards, her head already peering into the salamander woman's stomach followed by her humongous bosom. Her wide ass shifted into the jaws of the eager beastly woman, the pirate whom Titania had faced head on was now showing the outclassed Princess her 'just desserts'. Her tight white pants hissed as she scissored her long, shapely legs! Her shapely and thick thighs dipping down the woman's greedy throat with every eager swallow, Titania's riding boots clicking against each other before she could no longer kick but simply twitch as her muffled cries were now unintelligible...

Lysendia's stomach bulged with Titania's gradually curling frame, her jacket's buttons snapping or popping off, and her stomach distending with Titania's feminine curves bulging through her thin, supple flesh!

Lys comitted the final swallow shortly after, sending the twitching high heeled boot covered feet to finally join the rest of her meal. Her coat swung wide open, with her top elastic enough to stretch to fit her prey in, thankfully. as Titania's frame curled and folded itself into a ball inside the Fire Salamander Half-Human's belly.

Once her slackened jaw cracked back into place, she smiled and licked her lips. "And to the winner, goes the spoils." she said, patting the immense bulge Titania made in her distended belly.

Poor District - Page 6 Dgkms2v-0ab76465-ca70-49fa-ab51-1bb5b21278a9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdrbXMydi0wYWI3NjQ2NS1jYTcwLTQ5ZmEtYWI1MS0xYmI1YjIxMjc4YTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Lys then turned her head to check on Cae as the half Snow Elf Captain of the Sea Banshee.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Titania Redheart and Cae Cistaceae like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:20 am

Cae looked over with a raised brow and a slight expression of disgust. "Enjoy your meal, Pirate Queen?" Asked the Pirate Princess, and no, no Pirate King or Prince was ever intended for their lot. At least not yet. She rolled her eyes at the woman's exasperated expression as she tossed the cloth garments back onto the Pirate Queen. "Don't forget your fiber. Seriously, we don't need someone tracking us down. Especially somebody from the Chestbloom court..." sighed the half snow elf, who finally found the sword. "There we are..." she hummed, and inspected it. "Huh... interesting sabre, looks more Izheveskian in style than Feniran..." She mumbled out loud, swinging it a couple times before she inspected the craftsmanship of the cup hilt. "Hmm...."
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Titania Redheart and Lysendia Crestmane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:33 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae looked over with a raised brow and a slight expression of disgust. "Enjoy your meal, Pirate Queen?" Asked the Pirate Princess, and no, no Pirate King or Prince was ever intended for their lot. At least not yet. She rolled her eyes at the woman's exasperated expression as she tossed the cloth garments back onto the Pirate Queen. "Don't forget your fiber. Seriously, we don't need someone tracking us down. Especially somebody from the Chestbloom court..." sighed the half snow elf, who finally found the sword. "There we are..." she hummed, and inspected it. "Huh... interesting sabre, looks more Izheveskian in style than Feniran..." She mumbled out loud, swinging it a couple times before she inspected the craftsmanship of the cup hilt. "Hmm...."

Lysendia hoisted herself up to a standing position, carrying her tremendous bloated abdomen unsteadily at first, before using her tail to counterbalance herself like a third limb. She then caught the clothes Cae threw at her, but instead of being irritated, she raised an eyebrow. "You don't know the half of it. When I bid down on her a little, I tasted something strange, yet familiar in her blood there." Lyus said as she looked through the vest pockets somewhat. "Royal blood... I'm almost certain of it, but from which line...."

When Cae mentioned Izhevesk craftsmanshp of the woman's weapon, her eyes darted toward the saber.

"Lineage of the Ice Realm maybe... Tzarina?" she thought aloud, petting her disdended belly a little as she waddled over to her bike. "I aint eating her coat Cae..." Lys said firmly. "Besides, I have something I need to take care of, and indigestion is not something I desire while attending to it.

Lys' tone was somber, but brokered no argument. When she mentioned she had something to take care of, her entire mood changed. Like something was seriously bothering her.

She opened one of the saddlebags, and began stuffing the incriminating jacket into it, until a voice caught her attention from the store.

Last edited by Lysendia Crestmane on Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Kiriko Kamimura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Kamimura Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:37 am

"I can take any... unwanted items, needing to be hidden from the public eye... for a price, Little Salamander~" Hummed the old crone beside the entrance.

Poor District - Page 6 Fd4m4TvaMAAprgR

"I can keep it from curious eyes for the better part of a century before selling it... but to keep such 'hot' goods stowed away... my~" She took a drag of her kiseru before tapping the pipe onto the side of the building. "It have a steep price, kya-heh-heh~" chuckled Old Kiriko.
Kiriko Kamimura
Kiriko Kamimura
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:45 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae looked over with a raised brow and a slight expression of disgust. "Enjoy your meal, Pirate Queen?" Asked the Pirate Princess, and no, no Pirate King or Prince was ever intended for their lot. At least not yet. She rolled her eyes at the woman's exasperated expression as she tossed the cloth garments back onto the Pirate Queen. "Don't forget your fiber. Seriously, we don't need someone tracking us down. Especially somebody from the Chestbloom court..." sighed the half snow elf, who finally found the sword. "There we are..." she hummed, and inspected it. "Huh... interesting sabre, looks more Izheveskian in style than Feniran..." She mumbled out loud, swinging it a couple times before she inspected the craftsmanship of the cup hilt. "Hmm...."

Lysendia hoisted herself up to a standing position, carrying her tremendous bloated abdomen unsteadily at first, before using her tail to counterbalance herself like a third limb. She then caught the clothes Cae threw at her, but instead of being irritated, she raised an eyebrow. "You don't know the half of it. When I bid down on her a little, I tasted something strange, yet familiar in her blood there." Lyus said as she looked through the vest pockets somewhat. "Royal blood... I'm almost certain of it, but from which line...."

When Cae mentioned Izhevesk craftsmanshp of the woman's weapon, her eyes darted toward the saber.

"Lineage of the Ice Realm maybe... Tzarina?" she thought aloud, petting her disdended belly a little as she waddled over to her bike and opened one of the saddlebags, stuffing the incriminating jacket into it. "I aint eating her coat Cae..." Lys said firmly. "Besides, I have something I need to take care of, and indigestion is not something I desire while attending to it.

Lys' tone was somber, but brokered no argument. When she mentioned she had something to take care of, her entire mood changed. Like something was seriously bothering her.

As soon as Lys said 'Royal Blood' she suddenly recognized the crest of the Royal Family of Izhevesk hidden cleverly amid the ivy around the hilt. Her big green eyes twitched and she felt sweat roll down her cheek and neck and both Lys and Cae said "Tzarina?/Tsarevna!" Cae was more in shock than anything else!

"Tsarevna Charlotte Dragunvoa is the missing princess of the Izheveskian Royal Family! The Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage are looking for her body yet, but she survived! You know what this mean-" She said as she turned and saw Lys patting her groaning belly which began to look less feminine shaped and more spherical with every groan and gurgle coming from the Pirate Queen's belly... "-and you ate her. Wow. This... this is a new low." She sighed, under her breath. At the same time... it could also mean they COULD show proof to the MIE that Charlotte was now... well, imprisoned? "Imprisoned inside Lysendia's castle..." remarked the Elf, before noting Lysendia's change of attitude. "Hey, you're usually bitching at me at this point, whats up?" She asked before the old woman came out. "Hey, go leach on someone else! Who says we wanna sell you this hot garbage anyway?" She barked, leaning on Lysendia's shoulder with her right arm, the smaller 6' elf looking small beside the satiated Salamander woman.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:02 am

Kiriko Kamimura wrote:"I can take any... unwanted items, needing to be hidden from the public eye... for a price, Little Salamander~" Hummed the old crone beside the entrance.

"I can keep it from curious eyes for the better part of a century before selling it... but to keep such 'hot' goods stowed away... my~" She took a drag of her kiseru before tapping the pipe onto the side of the building. "It have a steep price, kya-heh-heh~" chuckled Old Kiriko.

Lys's glases glinted back at the Kitsune. Her frown spoke volumes at that moment. "You really gonna charge me more after I just gave you a boatload of those Bava.... Blue coins for free?" Lysendia said. "Always the scrooge there Grandma Kiri."

She then took out another coinpurse, smaller than the previous one, before she wrapped the coat around it, and threw the bundle to the Kitsune.

"I thyink you'll find the contents of that bag to be... more than sufficient." Lys said.

when Kiriko would open the bag up, she would see ancient coins, but these ones where pure cobalt blue. their outer coating dull as to block the light, but made of a more pure strain of Bavarium.

Poor District - Page 6 FAIk89x

Cae Cistaceae wrote:As soon as Lys said 'Royal Blood' she suddenly recognized the crest of the Royal Family of Izhevesk hidden cleverly amid the ivy around the hilt. Her big green eyes twitched and she felt sweat roll down her cheek and neck and both Lys and Cae said "Tzarina?/Tsarevna!" Cae was more in shock than anything else!

"Tsarevna Charlotte Dragunvoa is the missing princess of the Izheveskian Royal Family! The Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage are looking for her body yet, but she survived! You know what this mean-" She said as she turned and saw Lys patting her groaning belly which began to look less feminine shaped and more spherical with every groan and gurgle coming from the Pirate Queen's belly... "-and you ate her. Wow. This... this is a new low." She sighed, under her breath. At the same time... it could also mean they COULD show proof to the MIE that Charlotte was now... well, imprisoned? "Imprisoned inside Lysendia's castle..." remarked the Elf, before noting Lysendia's change of attitude. "Hey, you're usually bitching at me at this point, whats up?" She asked before the old woman came out. "Hey, go leach  on someone else! Who says we wanna sell you this hot garbage anyway?" She barked, leaning on Lysendia's shoulder with her right arm, the smaller 6' elf looking small beside the satiated Salamander woman.

Lys shook her head a little. "I have to go to the Fire Temple... I have to take care of something very personal there." She then blinked, and realized something. "Oh right, you wern't on my crew a year ago... Well.... I have to attend to the shrine at the fire temple once a year. I have Tanegashima Blood from my mother's side, so to keep that gate sealed up, I have to do my part there at least once every solar cycle. But, I also visit the tombs of my parents while I'm there... Now, as you can imagine, under normal circumstances, someone of my.... persuasion is not welcome at the temple. Only one time a year do they permit me to come there, to do the ritual and pay my respects to my parents graves. Other than that, I'm persona-non-grata, which i'm fine with for the most part, but it does make seeing my relatives there.... more than a little awkward when I do go there."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Cae Cistaceae likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:43 am

Kiriko Kamimura wrote:"I can take any... unwanted items, needing to be hidden from the public eye... for a price, Little Salamander~" Hummed the old crone beside the entrance.

Lys's glases glinted back at the Kitsune. Her frown spoke volumes at that moment. "You really gonna charge me more after I just gave you a boatload of those Bava.... Blue coins for free?" Lysendia said. "Always the scrooge there Grandma Kiri."

She then took out another coinpurse, smaller than the previous one, before she wrapped the coat around it, and threw the bundle to the Kitsune.

"I thyink you'll find the contents of that bag to be... more than sufficient." Lys said.

when Kiriko would open the bag up, she would see ancient coins, but these ones where pure cobalt blue. their outer coating dull as to block the light, but made of a more pure strain of Bavarium.

Poor District - Page 6 FAIk89x

Cae Cistaceae wrote:As soon as Lys said 'Royal Blood' she suddenly recognized the crest of the Royal Family of Izhevesk hidden cleverly amid the ivy around the hilt. Her big green eyes twitched and she felt sweat roll down her cheek and neck and both Lys and Cae said "Tzarina?/Tsarevna!" Cae was more in shock than anything else!

"Tsarevna Charlotte Dragunvoa is the missing princess of the Izheveskian Royal Family! The Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage are looking for her body yet, but she survived! You know what this mean-" She said as she turned and saw Lys patting her groaning belly which began to look less feminine shaped and more spherical with every groan and gurgle coming from the Pirate Queen's belly... "-and you ate her. Wow. This... this is a new low." She sighed, under her breath. At the same time... it could also mean they COULD show proof to the MIE that Charlotte was now... well, imprisoned? "Imprisoned inside Lysendia's castle..." remarked the Elf, before noting Lysendia's change of attitude. "Hey, you're usually bitching at me at this point, whats up?" She asked before the old woman came out. "Hey, go leach  on someone else! Who says we wanna sell you this hot garbage anyway?" She barked, leaning on Lysendia's shoulder with her right arm, the smaller 6' elf looking small beside the satiated Salamander woman.

Lys shook her head a little. "I have to go to the Fire Temple... I have to take care of something very personal there." She then blinked, and realized something. "Oh right, you wern't on my crew a year ago... Well.... I have to attend to the shrine at the fire temple once a year. I have Tanegashima Blood from my mother's side, so to keep that gate sealed up, I have to do my part there at least once every solar cycle. But, I also visit the tombs of my parents while I'm there... Now, as you can imagine, under normal circumstances, someone of my.... persuasion is not welcome at the temple. Only one time a year do they permit me to come there, to do the ritual and pay my respects to my parents graves. Other than that, I'm persona-non-grata, which i'm fine with for the most part, but it does make seeing my relatives there.... more than a little awkward when I do go there."

"Ah... yeah I can understand the complications that come with meeting the 'family' be they related or not. My half sister's part dark elf and succubus, she didn't get the House of Cistaceae wealth so she doesn't like to see me. At least you're able to visit." She sighed. She then handed the sword and scabbard of the devoured Princess to the Pirate Queen. "You can decide if you wanna collect a bounty from the Far North Bastards, I can care less." She sighed with lidded eyes, before tucking the blade into the side saddle bag of her friend's bike. "I'll take her gun, just replace the grips. Never know when I can make use of it." She explained, bringing the weapon to the emeralds embedded on the armor mounted on her right thigh where it dissipated and vanished into her hidden armory with a sprinkle of stardust. "And at least you have a place left to you, my ancestral castle is now under the domain of the MIE and I'm not paying the hefty sum they want for it... they can keep that oversized ice box." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:52 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"Ah... yeah I can understand the complications that come with meeting the 'family' be they related or not. My half sister's part dark elf and succubus, she didn't get the House of Cistaceae wealth so she doesn't like to see me. At least you're able to visit." She sighed. She then handed the sword and scabbard of the devoured Princess to the Pirate Queen. "You can decide if you wanna collect a bounty from the Far North Bastards, I can care less." She sighed with lidded eyes, before tucking the blade into the side saddle bag of her friend's bike. "I'll take her gun, just replace the grips. Never know when I can make use of it." She explained, bringing the weapon to the emeralds embedded on the armor mounted on her right thigh where it dissipated and vanished into her hidden armory with a sprinkle of stardust. "And at least you have a place left to you, my ancestral castle is now under the domain of the MIE and I'm not paying the hefty sum they want for it... they can keep that oversized ice box." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head.

Lys's face was more haunted than before when Cae finished with that. "No.... Not left to me... The temple, hasn't been home since my parents were murdered and I was left in the care of the Arcane University. I only found out about my parents fate when I overheard the university faculty mention it in passing, They didn't realize I had overheard, until I had left that place in search of answers, and vengeance. My uncle Tesshu left me to rot, and never intended to tell me what had happened. Beijio can never be home for me again. I am a woman without a nation, without borders or boundries. We are a people who have been abandoned by flags, and nations and ideologies. What we build now, we build with our own hands, and with our own strength. If needs be, we'll build our home over the top of their ruins, and their corpses."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:07 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"Ah... yeah I can understand the complications that come with meeting the 'family' be they related or not. My half sister's part dark elf and succubus, she didn't get the House of Cistaceae wealth so she doesn't like to see me. At least you're able to visit." She sighed. She then handed the sword and scabbard of the devoured Princess to the Pirate Queen. "You can decide if you wanna collect a bounty from the Far North Bastards, I can care less." She sighed with lidded eyes, before tucking the blade into the side saddle bag of her friend's bike. "I'll take her gun, just replace the grips. Never know when I can make use of it." She explained, bringing the weapon to the emeralds embedded on the armor mounted on her right thigh where it dissipated and vanished into her hidden armory with a sprinkle of stardust. "And at least you have a place left to you, my ancestral castle is now under the domain of the MIE and I'm not paying the hefty sum they want for it... they can keep that oversized ice box." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head.

Lys's face was more haunted than before when Cae finished with that. "No.... Not left to me... The temple, hasn't been home since my parents were murdered and I was left in the care of the Arcane University. I only found out about my parents fate when I overheard the university faculty mention it in passing, They didn't realize I had overheard, until I had left that place in search of answers, and vengeance. My uncle Tesshu left me to rot, and never intended to tell me what had happened. Beijio can never be home for me again. I am a woman without a nation, without borders or boundries. We are a people who have been abandoned by flags, and nations and ideologies. What we build now, we build with our own hands, and with our own strength. If needs be, we'll build our home over the top of their ruins, and their corpses."

Cae nodded. "Never said left to ya, but sure, makes sense. Besides, what's left of my family fortune I sunk into my fleets, my armor and weapons. Not like I can use it for much else, yeah maybe a nice island somewhere but that's boring." She said, closing her eyes and flexing her arms behind her head. "But at least you have people yet. Also, back on the topic of money, like I said, I care not what you do with the blade and the Princess' fate. I doubt she alone could even restore my old rank or home, even with my support. Its probably best to digest her and put her out of this miserable existence anyway. She's like us now anyway, sometimes I think we're better off dead." Caereli said in a very depressive manner. "Like you said, we've abandoned our past lives. Lets not get mushy and pissy about what we've lost and look forwards to what we'll gain." She explained with a smirk, raising one of her closed eyes so it looked like she winked open.

"So while your suffering your horrible relatives, I'll go look around for cute boys to steal away, less you have other plans you'd like done?" She inquired with a playful giggle.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:20 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae nodded. "Never said left to ya, but sure, makes sense. Besides, what's left of my family fortune I sunk into my fleets, my armor and weapons. Not like I can use it for much else, yeah maybe a nice island somewhere but that's boring." She said, closing her eyes and flexing her arms behind her head. "But at least you have people yet. Also, back on the topic of money, like I said, I care not what you do with the blade and the Princess' fate. I doubt she alone could even restore my old rank or home, even with my support. Its probably best to digest her and put her out of this miserable existence anyway. She's like us now anyway, sometimes I think we're better off dead." Caereli said in a very depressive manner. "Like you said, we've abandoned our past lives. Lets not get mushy and pissy about what we've lost and look forwards to what we'll gain." She explained with a smirk, raising one of her closed eyes so it looked like she winked open.

"So while your suffering your horrible relatives, I'll go look around for cute boys to steal away, less you have other plans you'd like done?" She inquired with a playful giggle.

Lysendia thought for a moment, smirking slightly at Cae's comment and then replied "Well, you can grab yourself a new 'Cabin Boy' if ya like. Even have an all nighter to break em in, But, we'll be returning to the main fleet tomorrow, and when we do, I'll have a new mission for ya, a five ship detachment level of mission." Lys hinted. "But, I wouldn't get too excited, it's a recruitment mission, and not an easy one. Still, we gonna need the muscle. I'll be sending tow of the Necromancer Sisters with ya on this, in case ya need backup."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:41 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:Cae nodded. "Never said left to ya, but sure, makes sense. Besides, what's left of my family fortune I sunk into my fleets, my armor and weapons. Not like I can use it for much else, yeah maybe a nice island somewhere but that's boring." She said, closing her eyes and flexing her arms behind her head. "But at least you have people yet. Also, back on the topic of money, like I said, I care not what you do with the blade and the Princess' fate. I doubt she alone could even restore my old rank or home, even with my support. Its probably best to digest her and put her out of this miserable existence anyway. She's like us now anyway, sometimes I think we're better off dead." Caereli said in a very depressive manner. "Like you said, we've abandoned our past lives. Lets not get mushy and pissy about what we've lost and look forwards to what we'll gain." She explained with a smirk, raising one of her closed eyes so it looked like she winked open.

Lysendia thought for a moment, smirking slightly at Cae's comment and then replied "Well, you can grab yourself a new 'Cabin Boy' if ya like. Even have an all nighter to break em in, But, we'll be returning to the main fleet tomorrow, and when we do, I'll have a new mission for ya, a five ship detachment level of mission." Lys hinted. "But, I wouldn't get too excited, it's a recruitment mission, and not an easy one. Still, we gonna need the muscle. I'll be sending tow of the Necromancer Sisters with ya on this, in case ya need backup."

"Bah, I'll just get started on it now if its all the same then. No need for them, I can just make use of my Banshees to save on resources." she explained, having quite a number of ships from her old crew yet to work with. "I can find myself a cabin boy in the mean time, heh. But why shouldn't I be too excited...?" She pressed, crossing her arms and glared at Lysendia with a raised, scarlet brow.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"Bah, I'll just get started on it now if its all the same then. No need for them, I can just make use of my Banshees to save on resources." she explained, having quite a number of ships from her old crew yet to work with. "I can find myself a cabin boy in the mean time, heh. But why shouldn't I be too excited...?" She pressed, crossing her arms and glared at Lysendia with a raised, scarlet brow.

Lys snorted a little, she knew any poor kid caught by Cae when she's on a mission would be either over and done with fast and dirty, then thrown overboard, or clanked up in her cabin for hours, or even days till she was ready to use him slow and for days. "Well, the mission being is that I need you to find one Chief Zarbus, a leader of a nomadic tribe of Minktail Old Orcs, aka Boar Men. They were last spotted in rickety old canoes and small boats off the Beijionese coast. Now, I know what you're thinking, 'why do we need a bunch of primitive giant Pig men?' Well, the truth of it is, they make good enforcers, cannon fodder infantry, and workmen, as long as their bellies are full and their comfortable, and not bored, then they are easy to control, and they are good muscle bound meat shields good for solving issues with brute force, or at least soaking up enemy attention when in bigger battles. Plus, Zarbus himself is something of an anomaly among his people - he's pretty smart for an Old Boar Man. The catch tho, is that by nature, these kinds of Old Orcs have an ancient enmity with Elves, meaning you're gonna have to work harder on this one than most. Still, you earn their trust, and you and the rest of the fleet gets some good Bosun and Ship's Enforcer materials. Which'll be good for helping to maintain order and cohesion among the newer more undisciplined crews."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Cae Cistaceae likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae Cistaceae Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:19 am

Cae Cistaceae wrote:"Bah, I'll just get started on it now if its all the same then. No need for them, I can just make use of my Banshees to save on resources." she explained, having quite a number of ships from her old crew yet to work with. "I can find myself a cabin boy in the mean time, heh. But why shouldn't I be too excited...?" She pressed, crossing her arms and glared at Lysendia with a raised, scarlet brow.

Lys snorted a little, she knew any poor kid caught by Cae when she's on a mission would be either over and done with fast and dirty, then thrown overboard, or clanked up in her cabin for hours, or even days till she was ready to use him slow and for days. "Well, the mission being is that I need you to find one Chief Zarbus, a leader of a nomadic tribe of Minktail Old Orcs, aka Boar Men. They were last spotted in rickety old canoes and small boats off the Beijionese coast. Now, I know what you're thinking, 'why do we need a bunch of primitive giant Pig men?' Well, the truth of it is, they make good enforcers, cannon fodder infantry, and workmen, as long as their bellies are full and their comfortable, and not bored, then they are easy to control, and they are good muscle bound meat shields good for solving issues with brute force, or at least soaking up enemy attention when in bigger battles. Plus, Zarbus himself is something of an anomaly among his people - he's pretty smart for an Old Boar Man. The catch tho, is that by nature, these kinds of Old orcs have an ancient enmity with Elves, meaning you're gonna have to work harder on this one than most. Still, you earn their trust, and you and the rest of the fleet gets some good Bosun and Ship's Enforcer materials. Which'll be good for helping to maintain order and cohesion among the newer more undisciplined crews."

Cae's smirk began to dip into a scowl the more she listened. "Bloody hell, pigmen? Those horny bastards? We're not hurtin' that badly are we?" Frowned the distressed elf, who rubbed her temples at the future headaches, because ever the perfectionist she would do this bidding for Lysendia if not for a friend but to also show off to her and some of her crew; reputation was everything after all. "Still... pigmen? Yes, I'm quite aware they're not fond of my kind; also pretty aware of the fact they'll lie with any woman with a womb ready for seeding! Then there's their ghastly eating habits, and even worse... their irksome and sorry excuse for hospitality let alone the worst... their, putrid septic swill they dare to call 'wine'! Gods, I can feel my vomit in the back of my throat all ready...!" complained the Princess, who visibly shivered.
Cae Cistaceae
Cae Cistaceae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next