Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard

+2
Myiko
Rachel Renston
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard  Empty Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Two large Iron gates that are attached to 20 foot tal three foot thick outer walls with pikes on top boarder the mansion. Those who wish to enter the mansion grounds first have to ask permission from anyone who stands guard at the gate with proof of appointment.

Just past the gates is the courtyard. This is where there are more guards with guns protecting the mansion, except most of them are secretly carrying machine-type automattic weapons. The courtyard streaches far and wide and has hedges and large fountains that are between a path leading to the mansion. There is also a route leading to a tall hedge maze on the eastern half of the mansion grounds when you enter.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard  Empty Re: Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard

Post  Myiko Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Myiko yawned, stretching her body out and looking around. Guard duty was boring, but today it was a nice sunny day and she was unable to do anything about it. She narrowed her golden cat eyes and looked out across the road in front of the mansion in irritation. "I..am so totally bored..." she stated out loud to herself. "What the hell! Something just happen already!!!" she exclaimed scratching her head and stammering her feet before returning to normal posture again, her face still expressing boredom and irritation. "I'm soo bored man..." she stated again.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard  Empty Re: Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard

Post  T.O.M. Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:31 am

"But even if it is boring you are being paid. Be a good kitten and follow orders or else it will be a penalty for you." came a chilling voice from behind the cat girl followed by a low chuckling laughter.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 pm

The young cat girl felt a chill run up her spine and she shivered. She broke out into a nervous swet, but once the presance was gone she turned around in anger with her fists pumped and her face expressing fury and rage. "Penalty is your going to get you butt cleaned!" she exclaimed bearing her fangs at the air. She blinked. Her face calmer now. "Hey where'd he go?"
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 pm

A hand came down against the back of her head. "I believe you meant to say: "The Penalty is that you are going to get your butt kicked-cleaning is a hygienic situation, and one that will not be a penalty for either of us if I have any say in the ordeal." said the voice of the butler who was standing behind her with his eyes closed and his mouth a perfect straight line. "Rachel must be a fool to believe that your actually considered reliable if you didn't even know that." he stated, bonking her again with out as much a hint of pleasure out of it.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Myiko pouted and turned to the butler in anger. "Stop hitting me you freaking creeper! Stop treating me like a kid!" She retaliated, swinging her fists at him.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Tom caught the fist and sighed. "Your right for once your not a kid; I see no goat here. Though I do see a child who can't control her emotions...Please refrain from trying to hit me...Your just wasting your time." he stated simply and lets go of her fist.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "You talk pretty big for a guy who hides when confronted!" and then she threw a series of punches at the butler. "Taste the fury that is my fists!" she exclaimed, her face contorting into rage.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 am

He simply blocked the attacks with only his right arm, not even phased by her attacks. They were certainly powerful punches, but he had an 'upper hand' she wasn't even aware of. He continued to block till she gave him the chance to grab both her hands, which he did. He was still grinning and faced her directly. "I'm sorry-but since none of your punches even landed anywhere near my mouth, let alone anything sensitive; I didn't taste anything. But your one to say that I talk big, coming from someone who's mouth is as large as her confidence in the impossible." he replied with a low chuckle.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:28 am

T.O.M. wrote:He simply blocked the attacks with only his right arm, not even phased by her attacks. They were certainly powerful punches, but he had an 'upper hand' she wasn't even aware of. He continued to block till she gave him the chance to grab both her hands, which he did. He was still grinning and faced her directly. "I'm sorry-but since none of your punches even landed anywhere near my mouth, let alone anything sensitive; I didn't taste anything. But your one to say that I talk big, coming from someone who's mouth is as large as her confidence in the impossible." he replied with a low chuckle.

"Grr! You'll pay for that!" She growled jumping up and swinging her right leg into his left hip, all the while her hands still in his grasp. She landed back onto her feet and grinned sadisticly. "So how you like them apples?!" she asked with a cruel chuckle.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 am

Tom blinked. "Yo no sey...¿Se me pegó?" he replied blandly back, unfeeling of anything-but mentally admiring how well she connected her blow, despite feeling nothing.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 am

Myiko recoiled, her mouth was hung open. Wha?! He's not even effected by my bone crushing kick! She squirmed and jumped up-pressing both feet against his chest as she tried to pull away from him, basicly looking like she was standing straight as an arrow, but vertically. "What are you? Some kind of demon?!" she cried out closing her eyes and grunting as she tried to pull away from the strange grasp of the butler.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Alastor & Rachel appeared at the front gate of the Estate first. Then Tom opened the gates for the two on the other side. "Mr. Grey, your bike is in the Garage, and your suitcase is in the Estate Guest room 3. Do remember to behave and follow the Countess's lead when your ready to enter the estate. Just say my name and I will summon myself to your presance." he then bowed to the two and took a single step back before vanishing.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 am

Alastor simply turned to Rachel and said "I see he enjoys his work."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:41 am

"He's one hell of a butler." she replied with a little grin. She turned to Alastor. "This way. We'll discuss things first if that's alright with you. Then I'll give you a tour of the Mansion Grounds and Estate." She replied, heading towards the estate.
(You wanna just skip to the office or what? Razz)
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 pm

"Sounds good." (yeah, let's skip to the office)
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am

Myiko let out a sigh of relief when Bobby came to switch patrol routes with her. "Thank the War Gods you finally came!" she replied patting his shoulder and then walked into the courtyard to head into the back of the mansion.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Eyes shut as usual, I strolled to the front of the gate, calling out for it to be opened. "Hey, come on and open up!" I tapped on it with one hand, waiting for someone. "I've got an important messege to deliver, I can't just sit around out here all day."
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:25 am

Myiko sleepishly went to the gate. She looked down at the kid before her and her narrowed eyes shut close. "What do you want shrimp, we're busy here." she yawned from the other side of the gate. Her cat tail curled and swayed left to right behind her.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:38 am

Any intention of delivering the message was forgotten at this point, and I leaned up in a desperate attempt to look a bit larger to her. "What do you mean shrimp?! I'm here to deliver an important message to your boss!" After a moment I crossed my arms. "And only your boss, so get outta my way already."
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 am

She blinked, and formed a catish grin upon her face. "Oh really? Well shorty, you have to be this tall in order to enter-I'm sorry, thats the rules. I could've sworn someone should have put the sign back out there-but you have to be at least this level to enter." she said, pointing to a crease in the brick work that was about her height. The cat girl's tail swung back and forth in a playful manner and Myiko chuckled. "Well, what ever was so important-come back when your about that height kid." she turned around and audibly laughed now.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:38 am

"Your really rude you know that!" I said with my hands on my hips, leaning up trying to look a little taller. "And to think I was nice enough to wait around and everything. I'm gonna tell you one more time kitty, I've got an important message and I'm not letting you or anybody else get in the way of my work." Turning around, I mooned her and threateningly wiggled my rear. "Now let me in or I'll blow this door clear off the hinges."
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 am

The Pest wrote:"Your really rude you know that!" I said with my hands on my hips, leaning up trying to look a little taller. "And to think I was nice enough to wait around and everything. I'm gonna tell you one more time kitty, I've got an important message and I'm not letting you or anybody else get in the way of my work." Turning around, I mooned her and threateningly wiggled my rear. "Now let me in or I'll blow this door clear off the hinges."

Not particularly caring for his threat to tear the gate down, she did react to his comments. "'Kitty'? That's Myiko to you snot-nosed kid!" she screamed reaching for him beyond the gate. She couldn't reach the kid, who insulted her by now physically 'mooning' her. She had an angry look upon her face and screamed at the kid in a nonsensical fashion. "Now your going to get it! Oh yeah, kid or not; I'ma gonna kick your ass all the way to Beijio!" she screamed, activating the gate. The gate slid on a rail that went to the left, and hid it self into the thick walls. Myiko stammered her way over to the kid and lifted him up by the collar of his blue shirt, and turned him around till they met at eye level. Her cat ears twitched and her tail was raised high and almost stiff. "You've got a lot of nerve to moon me kid; try to guess what happens next? Truly, I'd like to hear your response!" she asked, laughing cruelly.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 am

I let out a surprised "Woah!" I she hoisted me up into the air, my legs wiggling around in midair. "Hey! Lemme go!" I considered for a minute telling Myiko that I wasn't mooning her, I was just going to destroy part of her workplace and fart on her at the same time, but that probably wouldn't help my case anyway. But it wasn't such a big deal deal, since now the gate was open and I could continue in, once I got back to the ground anyway. After a moment of surprise, hearing her question, I dusted off my shirt in midair. "Well next your going to set me back down, I'll go in, and deliver my message. Oh maybe I'll stick your feet to the ground, laugh at you for a while, and then swallow you whole, like that better?" I tilted my head a little as I asked, sounding playfully curious.
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 am

Myiko blinked. "Oh...I see kiddo, you want me to simply let you waltz right in, deliver a message, pass three of my superiors, for I can be rewarded by you 'swallowing me whole'. Tell me kid, who taught you such things? Your like eight or seven, right?" she asked looking at him, still holding him up with one hand and the other casually was resting on her right hip. "You got even MORE nerve to say such bold things to an Adult like me." she said closing her eyes and her tail stiffened again. She then reopened them and looked at the kid, wondering what the hell he was so desperate for delivering into the mansion...
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next