Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard

+2
Myiko
Rachel Renston
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard  - Page 2 Empty Re: Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard

Post  The Pest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 am

Looking more then a bit irritated, I dusted off my shirt. "108, you were close. Anyway it's downright pleasant compared to some of the stuff I could do. Wait... did you say 3 superiors? Agh! This is gonna take forever!" Seeming way more irritated I crossed my arms. "Put me down and take me to the boss lady now, or else I'm gonna have to take the quick way." A little bit of drool had been hanging from my lip the entire time, but with that I leaned back and let out an over the top "Blegh" sound as I let it run faster, tons of slobber flowing down onto the ground, hardening to trap her feet!
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard  - Page 2 Empty Re: Front Gate, Exterior walls and front Courtyard

Post  Myiko Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 am

The Pest wrote:Looking more then a bit irritated, I dusted off my shirt. "108, you were close. Anyway it's downright pleasant compared to some of the stuff I could do. Wait... did you say 3 superiors? Agh! This is gonna take forever!" Seeming way more irritated I crossed my arms. "Put me down and take me to the boss lady now, or else I'm gonna have to take the quick way." A little bit of drool had been hanging from my lip the entire time, but with that I leaned back and let out an over the top "Blegh" sound as I let it run faster, tons of slobber flowing down onto the ground, hardening to trap her feet!

"108...riiight." she replied with irritated eyes. Then the drool slipped out of his mouth like a waterfall. Myiko dropped the brat-disgusted by the drool and was suprised to see the stuff had hardened with her boots stuck to the surface of the ground. She let out another cry of distress, her tail stiffened again. "AHH! What the hell?!" She yanked up on her feet but could'nt budge them. "What did you do to me kid?!" she complained looking from her feet to him.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:43 pm

The Pest wrote:Looking more then a bit irritated, I dusted off my shirt. "108, you were close. Anyway it's downright pleasant compared to some of the stuff I could do. Wait... did you say 3 superiors? Agh! This is gonna take forever!" Seeming way more irritated I crossed my arms. "Put me down and take me to the boss lady now, or else I'm gonna have to take the quick way." A little bit of drool had been hanging from my lip the entire time, but with that I leaned back and let out an over the top "Blegh" sound as I let it run faster, tons of slobber flowing down onto the ground, hardening to trap her feet!

One of those three supervisors was walking past them now, and resembled a butler...but in fact he was the most powerful of the three. He stopped momentarily at the gate, half turned to the kid...and grinned a deeper grin than he normally had. "Something like you shouldn't belong here Pest." he said, reaching into his pocket and pulled out a silver watch and flicked open. "But unfortunately, there is no fighting schedualed today-my day is completely booked. If you are here to deliver a message, well-just don't leave a mess or hurt the Lady of the House..." He said casually, snapping the pocket watch shut. "And that is all the time I have to spare chatting with you. Oh, and Myiko-take care." he said with a smile that seemed to laugh before walking out past the gate, and a cloud of black darkness formed in front of T.O.M. and he walked through it. After he was engulfed by the cloud it sparked dark blue and then imploaded into smoke that lifted to the air.

T.O.M. had business...elsewhere. Leaving only Myiko, Emi to the immediate defense of the mansion. Alastor was probably still floating in the Scardian Ocean, and this thought made T.O.M. smile as he traveled through his void-heading to the continent of Gailden.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 am

The was certainly convenient, and I waved to T.O.M. as he departed. Looking back up at Myiko, I crossed my arms with a victorious grin. "Well I warned you didn't I, that just leaves the two of us. You seem a little bit stuck there, but I can help you out... in a minute." I decided, before my snack, I should at least give her a little punishment. After all she'd been really rude and getting dropped hadn't exactly felt good. "Anyway, that's my Hard Drool, useful huh? This ones good too." Turning around I bent over, my rear right by her face at this angle, and wiggle my butt. "Don't bother holding your breath, it won't help." My cheeks visibly swelled in my shorts as I spoke, my butt getting comically large, before I let out my dreaded Gastrointestinal Nuke, a shockwave of force tearing through the garden and vaporizing the hard drool, while blasting Myiko with enough force to hopefully blow her through the doors, and subjecting her point-blanque to the worst of my awful gasses. She definitely seemed strong, but I wasn't sure anything could stand up to one at that range, I was honestly rather curious to see what happened.
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:46 am

The Pest wrote:The was certainly convenient, and I waved to T.O.M. as he departed. Looking back up at Myiko, I crossed my arms with a victorious grin. "Well I warned you didn't I, that just leaves the two of us. You seem a little bit stuck there, but I can help you out... in a minute." I decided, before my snack, I should at least give her a little punishment. After all she'd been really rude and getting dropped hadn't exactly felt good. "Anyway, that's my Hard Drool, useful huh? This ones good too." Turning around I bent over, my rear right by her face at this angle, and wiggle my butt. "Don't bother holding your breath, it won't help." My cheeks visibly swelled in my shorts as I spoke, my butt getting comically large, before I let out my dreaded Gastrointestinal Nuke, a shockwave of force tearing through the garden and vaporizing the hard drool, while blasting Myiko with enough force to hopefully blow her through the doors, and subjecting her point-blanque to the worst of my awful gasses. She definitely seemed strong, but I wasn't sure anything could stand up to one at that range, I was honestly rather curious to see what happened.

Over by the front door, with her body lay sprawled over the ascending staircase into the mansion itself-Myiko was on her back with her clothes partly dissolved and her eyes spiraling in circular patterns. She moaned and groaned from the stench her finely tuned nose had caught, and she was unable to move. Her body weighed like an anchor.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 am

With my usual cheerful expression I hopped over to her, leaning in a bit with my hands on my hips over Myiko. "I tried to warn you, see what happens when you treat important guests rudely? It pays to be polite." I really was the last person on the planet who should be lecturing someone on politeness. Stepping around, I leaned down to grab Myiko's shoulders, bringing her head up to my mouth. "Ally-oop" With that I tugged inward to force her head right in.
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Myiko, still dazed by the attack was unable to struggle as much as she wished, as those ears of hers were the first to to skim the sides of his cheeks, before her confused expression followed. Her head now inside the mouth neck deep, the rest of her body on the outside spazzed and all four limbs clawwed and kicked, her tail stiff and bending left and right in 60 degree angles before it would curl and restart the process-frantic screams were muffled with in his head which bulged from the size of her own.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:36 am

The sticky drool that constantly dripped from my lip was now all around her head and my breath was unbelievably bad, the two scent joining together in a disgusting soup around her head. My eyes remained shut as I sucked on the catgirl's head some, my lips making a loud slurping and smacking sound from it as her limbs flailed around. She tasted great, but I did have a job to be doing, and so I took a big swallow after enjoying her a few seconds more.
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Myiko Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:53 am

Her actions were paralyzed by the scent of his mouth after a few seconds-and his big swallow sucked her body in all most all the way. Her long cat like tail hung out of his mouth, curling faintly like a living string of spehghetti, and her boots were quickly stuffed into his mouth.
Myiko
Myiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Emi opened the door a creak, her weapon at the ready, and she poked her head slightly out to look into the yard. A strange scent filled the air, and there was a child who stood facing his back to her; Myiko's DS Assault Sub machinegun she often praised about laying right beside him. Emi covered her nose with her left arm, and breathed shallowly through her mouth when she opened the door a bit more. The child had no right to be hear...and something-some gut instinct told her this wasn't normal besides the fact the kid stood within inches of a deadly assault weapon. Her mage skills were picking up on the air-and she began to wonder what happened out here. She leveled the weapon towards the ground, but was ready to point her automatic pistol at anything that looked a miss. She swore she heard some muffled noises coming from the boy who wore blue and had a backpack on. "A kid from school? Not likely..." She thought and took another step towards him.
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Hearing Emi coming up behind, I turned around with my hands on my hips, the cat-like tail still wiggling around between my lips. She was able to see it for a few seconds, before I gave a loud content slurp and Myiko was fully sucked down into my belly. I patted it three times with one hand as I looked up at Emi, letting out a loud content burp. "That ought to teach her to be so rude to me. I've got an important message to deliver."
The Pest
The Pest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Dakimakura Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

The Pest wrote:Hearing Emi coming up behind, I turned around with my hands on my hips, the cat-like tail still wiggling around between my lips. She was able to see it for a few seconds, before I gave a loud content slurp and Myiko was fully sucked down into my belly. I patted it three times with one hand as I looked up at Emi, letting out a loud content burp. "That ought to teach her to be so rude to me. I've got an important message to deliver."

Emi gasped, watching the tail being slurped into the mouth of what appeared to be a kid-that tail belonging to a neko who was a little around her height range in a single gulp...she felt green and backstepped, her hand still holding the gun and ready to use it if necessary. "You...you want to deliver a message?!" She replied, almost as if it were an insult. In her eyes she took this scene as one of those mafia scenes where the mob "delivered a message" in a hail of bullets. In this case, was this kid there to kill them and devour them entirely? She would rather not find out. Putting her bodyguard duties to the test she raised her weapon and trained it onto his face. "Who are you? Who sent you?!" she ordered.

( Continue in: The Grande Foyer, Grand Stair Case leading to the second floor and Hobby Room.)
Emi Dakimakura
Emi Dakimakura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2