Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 pm

A dark spiraling pool quivers and emerging from the oblivion is Succubus, sometimes referred to those by 'Div'. She steps into the void, and from there she ascends into the 'Game of Oblivion'.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Seifer always found himself fascinated by the worlds he ended up in. There was always something there to obliterate though, something to destroy. And someone to feast on. He had to make the right choices however. Seeing as how he'd never been to this "Game of Oblivion" and this leather-clad woman seemed to appear from nothing but ripples in a dark pond, it behooved him to get some information first.

"So we're in some sort of game, eh?" he called to her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:55 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer always found himself fascinated by the worlds he ended up in. There was always something there to obliterate though, something to destroy. And someone to feast on. He had to make the right choices however. Seeing as how he'd never been to this "Game of Oblivion" and this leather-clad woman seemed to appear from nothing but ripples in a dark pond, it behooved him to get some information first.

"So we're in some sort of game, eh?" he called to her.

The woman looked at the man before him with her orange gaze. She nodded 'yes', and remained rather silent at first, observing the man's reaction and walking out from the pond that now faded into the black. She circles the man, getting strange and lethal vibes from him.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Seifer was amused at being circled by the woman, as if he were prey. He was usually the one encircling them. He was also amused by her silence. His good looks and predatory charm always seemed to get the girls to speak, so a silent one was interesting.

He put his hands over his head, jokingly. "Don't shoot."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer was amused at being circled by the woman, as if he were prey. He was usually the one encircling them. He was also amused by her silence. His good looks and predatory charm always seemed to get the girls to speak, so a silent one was interesting.

He put his hands over his head, jokingly. "Don't shoot."

She enjoyed his bemusement. She drew herself in front of him, her blazing orange gaze upon his eyes. In her left hand, a rusty tommy gun hovers. She lifts it up, pressing the barrel against his chest. Her mouth was covered, but she seemed to smile with her eyes.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Seifer can sense the smile, smiles back at her. He keeps his hands over his head. "Care to explain how this game is played? Or where we are?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:12 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer can sense the smile, smiles back at her. He keeps his hands over his head. "Care to explain how this game is played? Or where we are?"

She backs away, lowering the gun. "Simple are the rules." she states magnanimously. "You have been sucked into my web; you can either work with me or work against me. Your objective is to leave this place alive." she adds. "There are multiple ways this can progress...multiple endings." she says walking away, walking into a door of shadow that appears, it opens into an area full of grass and rolling mountains in the distance.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Succubus wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer can sense the smile, smiles back at her. He keeps his hands over his head. "Care to explain how this game is played? Or where we are?"

She backs away, lowering the gun. "Simple are the rules." she states magnanimously. "You have been sucked into my web; you can either work with me or work against me. Your objective is to leave this place alive." she adds. "There are multiple ways this can progress...multiple endings." she says walking away, walking into a door of shadow that appears, it opens into an area full of grass and rolling mountains in the distance.

Her web, huh? Seifer thinks to himself. Sounds like Succubus talk. They were a delicacy indeed, but tricky creatures, and also ones that tended to be on his side, so he often spared their lives. She didn't seem to have any qualms about trying to end his if it came to it, so may as well play along.

He stepped toward the shadowy door. "Let's play then. I like surprises."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:
Succubus wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer can sense the smile, smiles back at her. He keeps his hands over his head. "Care to explain how this game is played? Or where we are?"

She backs away, lowering the gun. "Simple are the rules." she states magnanimously. "You have been sucked into my web; you can either work with me or work against me. Your objective is to leave this place alive." she adds. "There are multiple ways this can progress...multiple endings." she says walking away, walking into a door of shadow that appears, it opens into an area full of grass and rolling mountains in the distance.

Her web, huh? Seifer thinks to himself. Sounds like Succubus talk. They were a delicacy indeed, but tricky creatures, and also ones that tended to be on his side, so he often spared their lives. She didn't seem to have any qualms about trying to end his if it came to it, so may as well play along.

He stepped toward the shadowy door. "Let's play then. I like surprises."

As soon as he entered the door behind him closes and fades out of existence. As he looks around, he notices he is alone; then from all around him the Succubi's voice states: "I first want to test your strength...defeat me and another door will open." the sultry and mystic voice states. From behind him, a metallic sound of bullets clinging together in a drum magazine and the Succubus who aims the rusty human weapon at Seifer. Her orange red gaze glares. "Now...come." she taunts, her thin eyebrows lowering.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Seifer began to chuckle to himself, more in annoyance than anything. It's as if he was laughing at his own thought about how tricky succubi can be.

Two enormous, bloody blades slid out from his forearms, apparently devoid of causing Seifer any pain. His muscles tensed as he readied the blades for her.

"You sure you want to tangle, babe?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:33 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer began to chuckle to himself, more in annoyance than anything. It's as if he was laughing at his own thought about how tricky succubi can be.

Two enormous, bloody blades slid out from his forearms, apparently devoid of causing Seifer any pain. His muscles tensed as he readied the blades for her.

"You sure you want to tangle, babe?"

She chuckled. "You took the words right out of my mouth hun." she says in seductive manner, pulling the trigger of the weapon. The rusty weapon didn't only work, but seemed to spill out fire as it shot at the man. The weapon having no recoil even as she held it one handed. She fired the fully automatic weapon in a orange-yellow haze; filling the air with the scent of gunpowder.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Seifer allowed the gun to fire at him. Bullets, he though. They never learn

When she was finished holding the trigger and the smoke settled, his long white jacket was riddled with holes and burns patches, and while his bare skin was a little dirty, he showed no signs of penetration from the metal projectiles. His hair was a bit messier now, however.

"My turn," he scowled, dashing at her with great speed, swinging his arms so as to strike her with the blades protruding from them.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:53 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer allowed the gun to fire at him. Bullets, he though. They never learn

When she was finished holding the trigger and the smoke settled, his long white jacket was riddled with holes and burns patches, and while his bare skin was a little dirty, he showed no signs of penetration from the metal projectiles. His hair was a bit messier now, however.

"My turn," he scowled, dashing at her with great speed, swinging his arms so as to strike her with the blades protruding from them.

Her face unchanged from the shrugged off bullets-she backed up, arching her back as one of the blades swung above her. She leaps back when he goes for a stab, her back arching forward as the blade missed her by 3 centimeters. She tosses the machine gun from her left hand to her right, and grabbed the arm he tried to stab her with using the left hand. Grabbing him by the wrist, she turns her body so he passes by her, swinging her right arm up so he can clear past her, just in time for the right hand containing the gun to descent; she hits him in the back of the head with her tommy gun, 'pistol whipping' him. She lets go of his wrist, swiveling on her feet to face away from him; ejecting the tommy gun's drum and sliding in a fresh clip.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Not so much hurt as angered by the quick moving succubus and her pistol-whipping, Seifer quickly spun around and sent his palm out forward as she finished inserting another clip. "Scorpion-style", a barbed rope shot out of his hand and wrapped around the tommy gun. He gave it a solid tug, retracting the rope back into his palm, the gun ending up in his hand and pointed at her. Clip and all.

"You're lucky I didn't go straight for your heart."


SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Not so much hurt as angered by the quick moving succubus and her pistol-whipping, Seifer quickly spun around and sent his palm out forward as she finished inserting another clip. "Scorpion-style", a barbed rope shot out of his hand and wrapped around the tommy gun. He gave it a solid tug, retracting the rope back into his palm, the gun ending up in his hand and pointed at her. Clip and all.

"You're lucky I didn't go straight for your heart."


The woman felt a slight trickle of sweat run down the side of her head, and slowly turns to him. Perhaps, in a mocking gesture, she holds her hands upwards like he had to her moments prior to their arrival in these fields. "I guess I'm lucky I don't have one." she says with a low and crude chuckle.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Seifer breaks the gun in half over his knee, tossing the two pieces of the gun to the side. "But you've got meat on you, that's for sure."

He started to take steps toward her. "What's next on your agenda?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer breaks the gun in half over his knee, tossing the two pieces of the gun to the side. "But you've got meat on you, that's for sure."

He started to take steps toward her. "What's next on your agenda?"

She chuckles. "Well...thats according to you Mr. Seifer..." she states, her eyelids narrowing, and her arms falling to her shoulders, sliding down the bouncy curves of her breasts, and then finally landing on her hips.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm

"Being sexy around me isn't the best idea, Succubus. Even though I know it's what your kind loves to do." Seifer warned, his stomach growling. It growled in a way that not a normal human's stomach would growl.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"Being sexy around me isn't the best idea, Succubus. Even though I know it's what your kind loves to do." Seifer warned, his stomach growling. It growled in a way that not a normal human's stomach would growl.

She puffed out her chest, making her breasts bounce beneath the leather. "Huh! Well, I was going to let you 'eat me' creature of darkness, but since you really want to devour my body-I think I shall kill you instead!" She says, a dark orb forming around her left hand, tossing it at the man/creature. "That orb causes anything it touches to quite literally feel the weight of the world; you'll be paralyzed if it touches you!" She states, closing her eyes and brings up her arm, cackling like a cruel witch into her right hand.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Seifer ignores her laughing, and is unimpressed by this shadow ball of hers. As it approaches him, it slows, as if affectionate toward him, and then rests just above his palm. Quietly. Serenely. The succubus appears shocked.

"Better not let it touch me then." Seifer mocked.

He tossed it from hand to hand, not allowing it to ever touch him, but sort of like pushing it apart with magnets. "I know you come from darkness, but you have no...idea...where I come from." Seifer taunted, hurling the orb back at her!

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer ignores her laughing, and is unimpressed by this shadow ball of hers. As it approaches him, it slows, as if affectionate toward him, and then rests just above his palm. Quietly. Serenely. The succubus appears shocked.

"Better not let it touch me then." Seifer mocked.

He tossed it from hand to hand, not allowing it to ever touch him, but sort of like pushing it apart with magnets. "I know you come from darkness, but you have no...idea...where I come from." Seifer taunted, hurling the orb back at her!

Her eyes widened. "How?! You bastard!" She cried, leaping back as he hurled it back, the orb just slipping between her breasts, her wide demonic eyes glancing at it as it soared past. Her back hit the grass twice, making her cringe. The orb continued to fly-hitting a poor elk and caused it to transform into a stone sculpture-then become powder within seconds. "How was that possible?!" she rolls backwards, leaping up to her feet. She glances at the man before her. "What...exactly are you?!" she interrogates, swinging out her left arm.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

"I am..." Seifer spoke as he started to transform before her very eyes.

His skin turned an inky black. His muscles began to bulge, his clothes tearing off him. "...nightmares..."

He grew to a monstrous size, at least twenty feet high, his head that of a terrifying gargoyle with horns that stretched far back over his head. "...and destruction," he finished, his eyes glowing red and smoke and ember puffing from his mouth after his last words.

"And I feed on women. Demons and humans alike."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"I am..." Seifer spoke as he started to transform before her very eyes.

His skin turned an inky black. His muscles began to bulge, his clothes tearing off him. "...nightmares..."

He grew to a monstrous size, at least twenty feet high, his head that of a terrifying gargoyle with horns that stretched far back over his head. "...and destruction," he finished, his eyes glowing red and smoke and ember puffing from his mouth after his last words.

"And I feed on women. Demons and humans alike."

From under her mask, the Succubi's jaw dropped. "Such a strong presence...he's able to conceal such a large form!" her mind screams, her wavering eyes glancing at his empowering red gaze. She takes a nervous step back, her hands at her sides. "Heh; your not going to eat me my fellow kin! I've looked long and far for a host body this suitable for my personal needs; I'll be even more damned if I let you ruin it!" she exclaimed, forming two streaks of dark light from her arms, like icy black flames.
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  SeiferHowling on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Seifer roared in pain at the icy dark flames pummeling him, but he pressed onward. Her strength was immense, this he knew, as most succubi are, but he never gave in. Not for a meal. And succubi were always the tastiest, not just physically, but for the reward of beating the cocky demonesses. They always think they can win.

A long struggle ensued as the flames continue to burn at Seifer with each step he took forward, as if he were pushing against the titanic itself. The succubus kept her flames coming, and couldn't believe that Seifer was still alive, let alone moving toward her! She didn't know how long she could keep this spell up!

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://forevernyte.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Succubus on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer roared in pain at the icy dark flames pummeling him, but he pressed onward. Her strength was immense, this he knew, as most succubi are, but he never gave in. Not for a meal. And succubi were always the tastiest, not just physically, but for the reward of beating the cocky demonesses. They always think they can win.

A long struggle ensued as the flames continue to burn at Seifer with each step he took forward, as if he were pushing against the titanic itself. The succubus kept her flames coming, and couldn't believe that Seifer was still alive, let alone moving toward her! She didn't know how long she could keep this spell up!


She lets out a low growl, sweat forming and removing the urge to turn and run! At this current point, he should have already been toast-even her 'mini' spell wasn't working on him! She had one last ace left, and she chuckled. "I only got one shot at this-YAHHHHHHH!" she screams putting her hands together and radiating a blast five times as wide and five times as large the black flames becoming a deep purple, and enveloped the creature in bright violent light. "DIE!"
avatar
Succubus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiraling Nightmare: 'Game of Oblivion'

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum