Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security Lounge

+6
Alexesstra
Keira
Bianca
Bae
Natsuki
Sakura
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Security Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: Security Lounge

Post  Alexesstra Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:45 am

Bianca wrote:
Alexesstra wrote:
Bianca wrote:
Alexesstra wrote:
Bianca wrote:
Alexesstra wrote:Alex smirked, her lidded eyes smiling as she focused on B's injuries, flushed pink as she cleaned the nasty cut in Bianca's palms. "*giggle* Since that time in the wastelands with Alastor, remember? That was a cold night, our blankets got burned up and the three of us had to cuddle for the night." Alex reminded her friend, before she bandaged the wound. She straddled Bianca's hips, their breasts squished against one another's. "Uck, bitch your sweaty..." she chuckled, dabbing antiseptic on Bianca's head wound... their faces inches apart.

Bianca blinked, then smirked. "Oh yes... ha... Mr. Grey's a lucky guy, to be snuggled between a pair of hot neko babes~" She purred, watching as Alex stepped up and straddled her hips. She raised a brow at her comment about being sweaty, which kinda came with the territory. "You're one to talk, you were slicker than oil that night if I recall!" She countered. She winced as she dabbed her forehead, and the blue haired neko's eyes fell upon Alex's breasts. "Huh, you look a little bigger... weigh a lot more now too, cow." She says, licking her friend's chin in a playful manner.

B's eyelids half closed, her smile soft and sad. "So, you're after Keira now... huh?" She pressed.

Alex was a bit more flustered. "Y-yeah..." She wiggled her hips, her short silver hair swaying as she grabbed B's other hand. She felt the other woman's tongue roll across her chin, which made her bashful. "Oh cut it! I'm not fat." She puffed her cheeks, her lower lip puffed out, her lidded eyes glaring daggers into Bianca's.

Then she brought up... Keira. A mix of emotions crossed Alexesstra's face as she had to look away from Bianca. "...its time. You know what she did. To the Island, her people... the Queen." She says, glancing back sheepishly, into Bianca's eyes before closing them with a heavy sigh. "She's went this long without paying for her crimes. Its time to settle this, for not just Ravenhawk, but for..." She trailed off... feeling an intense sorrow build up in her chest.

Bianca noticed the change, and she raised her right hand to Alex's face, cupping her cheek. "Family." She answered her friend's statement. "Ironic, its the same reason why I can't bring myself to kill her. Part of me wonders if she's still inside there, the bookish nerd that only wanted to hang out with us 'cool cats'." she chuckled at the corny pun. "Still... I won't stop you. By Ravenhawke right, her blood is yours to take... but I would like you to try, try to take her in alive. We can figure what kind of demon touched her soul, and then she'll be back to her aloof self again, like how mom was. Gods bless that woman... she didn't deserve to die like that..." She sighed, now feeling sad.  

To this Alex got a bit more bite in her tone, her eyes watering. "-neither did the Queen!" She spat, pushing away Bianca's hand, wiping her eyes with her right hand. "Neither did the Queen... nor all the other citizens of Ravenhawke. She killed them, all of them! How can you ask me to spare her life after the hell she caused? The evil she unleashed?" She asked, half sobbing. Still, a part of her didn't want to kill her either. Not just because she was Bianca's kid sister... in a sense, but also because Alex had grown up with them, and thought of her as a younger sister as well. "...like they say, Bianca, those from Ravenhawke Remember..." She sobbed, wiping her miscoloured eyes.  

Bianca blinked, her lips forming an inexpressive line across her face, her red eyes simply staring at Alex's face. "There aren't many left from Ravenhawke, Alex. For all we know, us three are the only ones left. As much as I like to beat Dycraura the Dreamer out of her, she's still my sister... she can be saved, I just know it... just gotta figure out what evil has taken hold of her..." She says with a frown. "Again... I don't blame ya for wanting to kill her, and again if thats what your set on... I won't stop you; but be aware, if I find something that can save her? I will try my hardest to get Keira back." She explained, wiping Alex's tears.  

Alex blushed, Bianca's hand wiping tears away from her cheek. She looked back into the crimson eyes of the Nekomimi in front of her, and drew herself a little closer to her former-

Cian Fairgrave wrote:Cian's eyes widened! She's quick! He thought, his eyes barely tracking her motions as she swatted his arm casually aside and stepped forwards with the lever gun he did not see moments prior! A wave of dread fell over him as he felt the barrel of that mare's leg press against his taut chest, his left hand unable to bring forward his other gun in time to shoot her! A flash of thoughts converged in his mind, of regrets and unfinished business among other things!

Click!

Just as sudden, relief washed over him. Corveyus that was close mate! He praised the God of Luck before he soon realized his luck was still just as fleeting, as the woman's hand struck out for him he quickly back stepped, and now extended both his handguns towards her and fired the .45 pistols in unison!

Gunshots, coming from the hall way. Alex's ears stiffened and turned to the sound of the struggle happening close by. She turned to the doorway... her submachine gun was still loaded and ready to go... She looks to Bianca and her face remains soft for a moment... before becoming stern and angry. "...Good. Don't try to stop me." She says, pushing her left fist into Bianca's stomach, pulling away with tears still beading from her eyes and began to sprint into the hallway where her quarry had not yet vanished after all this time! "Keira!" She shouted from the vault like tunnel, sliding out of the doorframe and into the hall, aiming her machine pistol with two hands from the hip-

There was a man firing his guns at Keira in front of her, the Neko's back to Alex, Keira's attention entirely focused on the man. "I'm takin' you in cold!" She spat, firing the machine pistol from the hip, the gun rattling her elbows and tired arms like jelly!

Rattatatatatatatattatatatatatataat!
Alexesstra
Alexesstra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:54 am

Bianca could see the anger still raging within Alex, but given their close proximity, the woman was able to pull off a good punch to Bianca's unprotected midsection. "Urf..!" She grunted, holding her stomach, Alex sliding out of her reach, her hand grabbing the empty air! "Alex... dirty... trick." She gasped, her arm falling, her back hunched, her dyed blue hair falling over her crimson eyes as she watched Alex's back fade into the darkness of the hall ahead of her. Looking around, Bianca grabs the demonic forged claymore, her guns and heads out after Alex. She can hear automatic fire from the small caliber machine pistol, and booming .45 shots like her Nero and Oro. "Damn it, you damn fools!" She spat, the claymore spraying sparks as it's sharp blade dragged along the floor behind her. She'd have to check in on Ben later, for now she had to keep the only family she knew and had left alive!
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Keira Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:02 am

Alexesstra wrote:
Cian Fairgrave wrote:Cian's eyes widened! She's quick! He thought, his eyes barely tracking her motions as she swatted his arm casually aside and stepped forwards with the lever gun he did not see moments prior! A wave of dread fell over him as he felt the barrel of that mare's leg press against his taut chest, his left hand unable to bring forward his other gun in time to shoot her! A flash of thoughts converged in his mind, of regrets and unfinished business among other things!

Click!

Just as sudden, relief washed over him. Corveyus that was close mate! He praised the God of Luck before he soon realized his luck was still just as fleeting, as the woman's hand struck out for him he quickly back stepped, and now extended both his handguns towards her and fired the .45 pistols in unison!

Gunshots, coming from the hall way. Alex's ears stiffened and turned to the sound of the struggle happening close by. She turned to the doorway... her submachine gun was still loaded and ready to go... She looks to Bianca and her face remains soft for a moment... before becoming stern and angry. "...Good. Don't try to stop me." She says, pushing her left fist into Bianca's stomach, pulling away with tears still beading from her eyes and began to sprint into the hallway where her quarry had not yet vanished after all this time! "Keira!" She shouted from the vault like tunnel, sliding out of the doorframe and into the hall, aiming her machine pistol with two hands from the hip-

There was a man firing his guns at Keira in front of her, the Neko's back to Alex, Keira's attention entirely focused on the man. "I'm takin' you in cold!" She spat, firing the machine pistol from the hip, the gun rattling her elbows and tired arms like jelly!

Rattatatatatatatattatatatatatataat!

Keira had to quickly reevaluate her evacuation, ducking to avoid the gun fire was only a small step in her alterations, as was directing her rifle at the human. Her speed seemed to spike, as she left visible afterimages when she dodged or moved, now, a deep red glowing hue surrounding her body as well. Her alterations began when Alexesstra screamed her name from the security room behind her, sliding out into the wide hall with her smg pointed at her back. This could not stand, so Keira side stepped at a pace that was slightly more quicker than Alex's reaction time- Keira spinning in motion as she turned her body, leveling the rifle now towards Alex!

BANG!

The rifle roared, as Alex bullets flew at the human who had gotten in the way! Keira's body hit the red carpet flooring, rolling backwards before she landed on her knees, crouched, cocking the magically loaded rifle again. She aimed with both hands towards Alex, firing two quick shells her direction, before firing the third and fourth in the human's direction!
Keira
Keira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Fairgrave Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:19 am

She was fast... faster! Cian couldn't shoot her quick enough, and his eyes followed her trailing after images to her large red eyes... He continued to back away, lowering his aim at her... but not as quick as she could move! Thats when he saw the flash of blue ahead, another neko with platinum blond hair ahead of him. The new arrival had a similar SMG he carried in The Harlot for extra defense, a fact he dreaded currently. But the thoughts dissipated quickly, the woman's smg now blaring to life, a payload of bullets flying towards the psycho neko between them-

-she was gone, she was fucking gone! He was already in mid dodge since the woman raised her SMG, afraid that the bullets may pierce through her... but now, with the black haired neko gone, there was nothing to stop the bullets from hitting him! "SHIT!" he screamed, rolling to the side feeling the bullets whizzing past his legs feeling the heat of the bullets as he avoided the cluster of automatic fire! He was on his stomach, sweat rolling down his neck. "Corveyus 2 for 2..." he commented on his luck, before looking up at the psycho aiming the lever gun at him again!

"Fuck..." He grunts.
Cian Fairgrave
Cian Fairgrave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:29 am

Upon Bianca speeding into the room, swinging the Rebellion into the shots made towards Alex, Bianca standing before her as she cut the bullets into ribbons before they could harm the silver haired neko! With her other hand, she pulled out her pistol and fired it at the rifle, recoiling the weapon in her sister's hands.

BANG!

Bianca made it just in time. Her one pistol had smoke slightly roll out of the barrel, and she sighed. "Frey'd above... this is getting old, Keira." She says looking over at the young man on the ground, and then back to Keira. "You were going to kill this guy? Look at him, he's fucking hot. It be a waste to spill his brains out! What are ya think'in?!" She scowled, stepping forwards, Rebellion lain across one shoulder, spinning her handgun as she walked towards Keira.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Cian Fairgrave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexesstra Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:03 am

Dammit she's fast! How can she move like that, her reaction time, her agility... its not normal!! Alex was surprised how quick Kiera could move, yet kept firing despite the unnatural speed. When she retaliated with the rifle rounds, she was sure she was going to feel the power of those rounds smack into her... had it not been for Bianca's quick recovery and intervention. "Bianca...?!" She gasped, as she began to casually walk towards the traitor. "Kill her! Kill her or I will!" She spat, this wasn't normal, Kiera was on something fucked up, she was not the Nekomimi she had been hunting nor the cat girl she had known back in the Ravenhawke Kingdom's final days. She was like... a monster! She ejected her spent mag in her machine pistol, and slid in a fresh one. "Dammit!" She screamed, charging the weapon, and raised the weapon, side stepping away from Bianca as to not hit her with the bullets!
Alexesstra
Alexesstra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:15 am

Alexesstra wrote:Dammit she's fast! How can she move like that, her reaction time, her agility... its not normal!! Alex was surprised how quick Kiera could move, yet kept firing despite the unnatural speed. When she retaliated with the rifle rounds, she was sure she was going to feel the power of those rounds smack into her... had it not been for Bianca's quick recovery and intervention. "Bianca...?!" She gasped, as she began to casually walk towards the traitor. "Kill her! Kill her or I will!" She spat, this wasn't normal, Kiera was on something fucked up, she was not the Nekomimi she had been hunting nor the cat girl she had known back in the Ravenhawke Kingdom's final days. She was like... a monster! She ejected her spent mag in her machine pistol, and slid in a fresh one. "Dammit!" She screamed, charging the weapon, and raised the weapon, side stepping away from Bianca as to not hit her with the bullets!

She ignored Alex's vengeful pleas, and when she heard the woman swap her magazine out and begin to side step around her, her vision went from her sister to Alex. "Oh, I forgot-" She says and with a quick spin, slashed the large Claymore in a whirling spin! The flat of the blade smacked into Alex's stomach with enough force to cause the platinum blonde to keel over, wide eyed. She heard the gun, then the woman hit the floor before using the long blade like a pole, using the blunt side slid behind the chest rig/holster webbing she wore to hoist her friend up and with impressive strength, launch her over with a swing of a single arm over to the fallen man. Alex landing chest first onto his face. "Keep him warm for me Alex, this won't take long I hope. By the way sexy, she's ticklish behind the ears and likes it when you caress her cheek." The blue haired rebel says to the handsome young human under Alex, looking over briefly as she slung the large sword over her right shoulder again... but sadly, his reaction was obscured thanks to Alex's back. She returned her gaze to her sister then, and her demeanour became serious again. "Well...? I'm waiting Keira. Who's got their hold on you? You're not like this... you're smart, studious even. You were smarter than mom and dad combined, and they pawed over dead languages when they weren't screwing each other. C'mon... whats eating at you? You were never like this before that day... I know the real you is still in there, the shy, smart little kitten, the sister I picked on." She continued, walking towards Keira, leaving her little options left to escape from.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Fairgrave Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 am

Bianca wrote:Upon Bianca speeding into the room, swinging the Rebellion into the shots made towards Alex, Bianca standing before her as she cut the bullets into ribbons before they could harm the silver haired neko! With her other hand, she pulled out her pistol and fired it at the rifle, recoiling the weapon in her sister's hands.

BANG!

Bianca made it just in time. Her one pistol had smoke slightly roll out of the barrel, and she sighed. "Frey'd above... this is getting old, Keira." She says looking over at the young man on the ground, and then back to Keira. "You were going to kill this guy? Look at him, he's fucking hot. It be a waste to spill his brains out! What are ya think'in?!" She scowled, stepping forwards, Rebellion lain across one shoulder, spinning her handgun as she walked towards Keira.

Cian was expecting certain doom, when Corveyus 3rd time's the charm, Lady Luck saved him again. The gun discharge took a chunk floor beside his head away instead. Lady Luck came in the form of a blue haired, tanned Nekomimi with a rough, rantipole demeanor as she sashayed her way over to the crazy woman both had called 'Keira'.

He began to sit up, when she acknowledged his presence with a compliment he wasn't expecting, which gave cause for him to pause his movements briefly... but even 'brief' was too long, and in his hesitation, was soon upon his back again.

Bianca wrote:
Alexesstra wrote:Dammit she's fast! How can she move like that, her reaction time, her agility... its not normal!! Alex was surprised how quick Kiera could move, yet kept firing despite the unnatural speed. When she retaliated with the rifle rounds, she was sure she was going to feel the power of those rounds smack into her... had it not been for Bianca's quick recovery and intervention. "Bianca...?!" She gasped, as she began to casually walk towards the traitor. "Kill her! Kill her or I will!" She spat, this wasn't normal, Kiera was on something fucked up, she was not the Nekomimi she had been hunting nor the cat girl she had known back in the Ravenhawke Kingdom's final days. She was like... a monster! She ejected her spent mag in her machine pistol, and slid in a fresh one. "Dammit!" She screamed, charging the weapon, and raised the weapon, side stepping away from Bianca as to not hit her with the bullets!

She ignored Alex's vengeful pleas, and when she heard the woman swap her magazine out and begin to side step around her, her vision went from her sister to Alex. "Oh, I forgot-" She says and with a quick spin, slashed the large Claymore in a whirling spin! The flat of the blade smacked into Alex's stomach with enough force to cause the platinum blonde to keel over, wide eyed. She heard the gun, then the woman hit the floor before using the long blade like a pole, using the blunt side slid behind the chest rig/holster webbing she wore to hoist her friend up and with impressive strength, launch her over with a swing of a single arm over to the fallen man. Alex landing chest first onto his face. "Keep him warm for me Alex, this won't take long I hope. By the way sexy, she's ticklish behind the ears and likes it when you caress her cheek." The blue haired rebel says to the handsome young human under Alex, looking over briefly as she slung the large sword over her right shoulder again... but sadly, his reaction was obscured thanks to Alex's back. She returned her gaze to her sister then, and her demeanour became serious again. "Well...? I'm waiting Keira. Who's got their hold on you? You're not like this... you're smart, studious even. You were smarter than mom and dad combined, and they pawed over dead languages when they weren't screwing each other. C'mon... whats eating at you? You were never like this before that day... I know the real you is still in there, the shy, smart little kitten, the sister I picked on." She continued, walking towards Keira, leaving her little options left to escape from.

Now, the one named 'Alex' the platinum blond cat girl whom he'd watched get slammed by the flat of the large sword the new arrival had slung over her shoulder with such ease. He believed her name was 'Bianca', a name 'Alex' had said before she got hit by the heavy looking sword. And as mentioned, before he could move due to his brief hesitation, 'Bianca' lifted 'Alex' with the sword, raising both woman and blade with awesome ease that caused him further distraction, before a new, warm, and soft distraction forced him back onto his back. 'Alex' was now on top of him, her tits flattened against his face, his instinctual reaction wrap his arms around the woman found his hands placed upon both well rounded assets. 'Alex' was still stunned from 'Bianca's' blow, and Cian now found himself half groping, half shoving the platinum blond woman off of him, while this blue haired feral cat spoke lewdly of the situation in a playful and yet salacious manner. "Er, sorry." He says to 'Alex' as he sits up, slipping his hands from her breasts to her shoulders, turning her around. She was now sitting in his lap, legs stretched across over his, preventing him from further movement as she held her stomach in pain. With her head on his left shoulder, his arms cradling the stunned cat girl, he looks over to 'Keira' and 'Bianca'... a quiet observer who was unaware of the depth of three felines histories with one another, nor why they seemed not to mind people running into their crossfire. What the hell is all of this about? Who are these cats, and why the hell is 'that' one, Keira, different? She moves too fluidly, its as if she's not even mortal... He pondered, observing the 'sisters' confrontation.
Cian Fairgrave
Cian Fairgrave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Keira Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:43 am

Bianca wrote:

Keira, disarmed of her lever rifle that had been shot out of her hand, glanced from human male to cat-girl with a look of intense hatred painted upon her face... then her snarl twisted into a demented, fangy smile. She chuckled darkly as Bianca came forwards with her taunts. "Sister... we just parted, I thought you of all had a taste for the theatrics." She began, backing up, half hunched over, using an arm to hold the railing. They were up high, at least eight stories up. Still... the glass windows of the atrium down the hall looked like a good place for her exit. Keira chuckled again. "Well, you certainly take after them with your relics and your sex drive, I'm half surprised you haven't taken after father and sprinkled nieces and nephews all over Galiavan..." She jeered back, before her lidded eyes glinted with quiet anger. "Are you trying to piss me off? Bringing up the past? Ooo, lets talk about the Queen then! Alexesstra's favorite topic! Or should I talk of how I killed her other mother, the Royal Captain? You know, if they had fused together like they had when they conceived that mixed blood runt-" She paused to laugh at this, knowing it would fuck with Alex's mind. A royal bastard, and the product of both the Royal Guard Captain and vassal to the Nekomimi Queen and a displaced samurai from Beijio... it was something that bothered her, ever since they were children, and made worse when she killed both.

She could hear Alex's painful grunts turn furious, when she snapped her head back to Bianca. "Oh, I'm still here sis. Oh yes... very much the same little kitten... I've just seen the bigger picture, but like you said... I'm smart, smarter than mom and dad... smarter than you as well." She says, reaching for her back pocket, whilst leaning on the railing.
Keira
Keira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexesstra Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:35 am

Cian Fairgrave wrote:
He began to sit up, when she acknowledged his presence with a compliment he wasn't expecting, which gave cause for him to pause his movements briefly... but even 'brief' was too long, and in his hesitation, was soon upon his back again.

Bianca wrote:

Now, the one named 'Alex' the platinum blond cat girl whom he'd watched get slammed by the flat of the large sword the new arrival had slung over her shoulder with such ease. He believed her name was 'Bianca', a name 'Alex' had said before she got hit by the heavy looking sword. And as mentioned, before he could move due to his brief hesitation, 'Bianca' lifted 'Alex' with the sword, raising both woman and blade with awesome ease that caused him further distraction, before a new, warm, and soft distraction forced him back onto his back. 'Alex' was now on top of him, her tits flattened against his face, his instinctual reaction wrap his arms around the woman found his hands placed upon both well rounded assets. 'Alex' was still stunned from 'Bianca's' blow, and Cian now found himself half groping, half shoving the platinum blond woman off of him, while this blue haired feral cat spoke lewdly of the situation in a playful and yet salacious manner. "Er, sorry." He says to 'Alex' as he sits up, slipping his hands from her breasts to her shoulders, turning her around. She was now sitting in his lap, legs stretched across over his, preventing him from further movement as she held her stomach in pain. With her head on his left shoulder, his arms cradling the stunned cat girl, he looks over to 'Keira' and 'Bianca'... a quiet observer who was unaware of the depth of three felines histories with one another, nor why they seemed not to mind people running into their crossfire. What the hell is all of this about? Who are these cats, and why the hell is 'that' one, Keira, different? She moves too fluidly, its as if she's not even mortal... He pondered, observing the 'sisters' confrontation.

Alexesstra didn't have time to evade Bianca's attack, even with her little heads up when the flat of the large, long blade smacked into her chest! "Sonvabitch...!" She sputtered weakly, her blue and green eye wide as saucers as she keeled over, falling to her knees, arms around her stomach. Soon, she was yanked up from the floor with that same sword slipping between the straps of her holster rig, before being thrown into the human male while stilled in her stunned state! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh---Ooof!!" She grunted upon hitting the human. She winced, feeling the man's face between her tits, his hands cupping them inadvertently, while Bianca playfully teased them both. "Uggh...fuck you B...(cough)" She moaned, before turning to him with one closed eye, while the blue one half winked open. "No worries, ouch, heh nice catch..." She smiled as he gripped her breast lightly, before he turned her around with her ass now on his pelvis. "She's a bit of ah (cough) bitch...as you can see... but you know she ain't wrong." She purred, as her hand cupped his cheek. "Damn, I almost hit you back there... sorry (cough) about that." She hummed, but still winced, holding her stomach with her other hand.

Keira wrote:
Keira, disarmed of her lever rifle that had been shot out of her hand, glanced from human male to cat-girl with a look of intense hatred painted upon her face... then her snarl twisted into a demented, fangy smile. She chuckled darkly as Bianca came forwards with her taunts. "Sister... we just parted, I thought you of all had a taste for the theatrics." She began, backing up, half hunched over, using an arm to hold the railing. They were up high, at least eight stories up. Still... the glass windows of the atrium down the hall looked like a good place for her exit. Keira chuckled again. "Well, you certainly take after them with your relics and your sex drive, I'm half surprised you haven't taken after father and sprinkled nieces and nephews all over Galiavan..." She jeered back, before her lidded eyes glinted with quiet anger. "Are you trying to piss me off? Bringing up the past? Ooo, lets talk about the Queen then! Alexesstra's favorite topic! Or should I talk of how I killed her other mother, the Royal Captain? You know, if they had fused together like they had when they conceived that mixed blood runt-" She paused to laugh at this, knowing it would fuck with Alex's mind. A royal bastard, and the product of both the Royal Guard Captain and vassal to the Nekomimi Queen and a displaced samurai from Beijio... it was something that bothered her, ever since they were children, and made worse when she killed both.

She could hear Alex's painful grunts turn furious, when she snapped her head back to Bianca. "Oh, I'm still here sis. Oh yes... very much the same little kitten... I've just seen the bigger picture, but like you said... I'm smart, smarter than mom and dad... smarter than you as well." She says, reaching for her back pocket, whilst leaning on the railing.

It was when Keira spoke of the Queen and of the Royal Captain that Alex began to cringe, turning to Keira bearing fangs. "Don't... you DARE SPEAK OF THEM TRAI-(cough)!" She gasped, leaning against the human, wheezing. "Kill that c-(cough)cunt B!! I don't care(cough) if (cough) she's your sister, if you won't (cough) I WILL!"

Alexesstra then drew out her standard issue handgun during her time as a member of the Ravenhawke Royal Military Police, the somewhat rare Chesluk Industries 'Sphynx Model 15' handgun:

Security Lounge - Page 2 Alexesstras_handgun

She swung her torso around, facing Keira, weapon wavering in her left hand as she aimed it at her! "I'll kill her!!" She coughed and hacked, gritting her teeth, and flicked the safety off with her thumb as she aimed it at the traitorous whore!
Alexesstra
Alexesstra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:48 am

Bianca ignored Alex's complaints with a slight smirk, revelling a little in her friend's open thoughts of her. As long as her mind was off Keira, the better was Bianca's thought.

Keira wrote:
Keira, disarmed of her lever rifle that had been shot out of her hand, glanced from human male to cat-girl with a look of intense hatred painted upon her face... then her snarl twisted into a demented, fangy smile. She chuckled darkly as Bianca came forwards with her taunts. "Sister... we just parted, I thought you of all had a taste for the theatrics." She began, backing up, half hunched over, using an arm to hold the railing. They were up high, at least eight stories up. Still... the glass windows of the atrium down the hall looked like a good place for her exit.

"Well, the scene's not over yet. No need for a curtain call while much needed exposition is due for the audience, less they'll find your part confusing, weak." Bianca replied.

Keira wrote:Keira chuckled again. "Well, you certainly take after them with your relics and your sex drive, I'm half surprised you haven't taken after father and sprinkled nieces and nephews all over Galiavan..." She jeered back, before her lidded eyes glinted with quiet anger.

She shrugged. "Hey nothin' wrong with a classic, and they're your parents too you know! I'm more surprised you haven't, but then again, you were always the shy one back then. Remember, you came to me in order to get close to-" She began before Keira's anger bubbled...and quickly evolved.

Keira wrote:"Are you trying to piss me off? Bringing up the past? Ooo, lets talk about the Queen then! Alexesstra's favorite topic! Or should I talk of how I killed her other mother, the Royal Captain? You know, if they had fused together like they had when they conceived that mixed blood runt-" She paused to laugh at this, knowing it would fuck with Alex's mind. A royal bastard, and the product of both the Royal Guard Captain and vassal to the Nekomimi Queen and a displaced samurai from Beijio... it was something that bothered her, ever since they were children, and made worse when she killed both.

Bianca bit her lip. Fuck, wrong move Keira, you're seriously barking up the wrong tree with Alex! She thought, as her eyes noted that her sister's hand was reaching for something.

Alexesstra wrote:
It was when Keira spoke of the Queen and of the Royal Captain that Alex began to cringe, turning to Keira bearing fangs. "Don't... you DARE SPEAK OF THEM TRAI-(cough)!" She gasped, leaning against the human, wheezing.

Bianca's concentration shifted to Alex. "Alex," She began, her free arm stretched out. "stand down, thats enough." She tried to calm her friend down, her head turning to face the pair behind her while her crimson eyes remained on Keira's hand. "Ke-" she began to say her sister's name when Alexesstra behind her began to shout, and yank out another weapon- the sound of the munition inside the magazine rattling caused her to swerve to the other neko:

Alexesstra wrote:
"Kill that c-(cough)cunt B!! I don't care(cough) if (cough) she's your sister, if you won't (cough) I WILL!"

Alexesstra then drew out her standard issue handgun during her time as a member of the Ravenhawke Royal Military Police, the somewhat rare Chesluk Industries 'Sphynx Model 15' handgun:

She swung her torso around, facing Keira, weapon wavering in her left hand as she aimed it at her! "I'll kill her!!" She coughed and hacked, gritting her teeth, and flicked the safety off with her thumb as she aimed it at the traitorous whore!

"Alexesstra enough!!" Bianca screamed, turning around, stepping into Alex's line of fire with her arms out wide. "Don't let her get into your head!" She spat, but then realized that Keira was left unguarded behind her. "Shit!" She turned her head to her sister, looking over her shoulder at the raven haired nekomimi, who looked a lot like their mother...save more crazed.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Keira and Cian Fairgrave like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Fairgrave Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:51 am

Cian blinked in a confused manner as 'Alex' cupped his cheek in a flirty manner, while also apologizing for nearly shooting him in the cross fire. ...Corveyus? I mean, unless this is my afterlife and I'm as ventilated as cheese in reality. He mentally remarked, considering he had been around the world and not quite had he received such attention before. It was almost unnerving, while still flattering. "R-right..." He answered. "Not a problem it was all so quick it happen to anyone." He answered her. She had interesting eyes now looking at them... he forgot what it was called, but she had one blue and one green eye, their feline appearance glaring deeply into his deep azure orbs. She had platinum blond hair that was short, and her ears and tail matched... the tail which was curling around his left thigh. "Ahem, well-" he began, as it was just not the time or place to hit on these strangers, when she suddenly leaned against him, wheezing:

Alexesstra wrote:
It was when Keira spoke of the Queen and of the Royal Captain that Alex began to cringe, turning to Keira bearing fangs. "Don't... you DARE SPEAK OF THEM TRAI-(cough)!" She gasped, leaning against the human, wheezing. "Kill that c-(cough)cunt B!! I don't care(cough) if (cough) she's your sister, if you won't (cough) I WILL!"

When she drew the pistol, Bianca stood in the way of the dark haired neko in the tube top and Alex's line of fire. "Woah, woah now!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the busty neko, manipulating her arm up so she wouldn't end up shooting Bianca! "She's you're friend isn't she? You're gonna shoot her at this rate!" Cian bellowed, when he spotted the odd... decorations and writing on the handgun. It looked like a Quicksilver... but it wasn't, it had a slightly different design, and looked slightly less elegant. He thought he saw the word 'Ravenhawke' on it, and he blinked at that, before trying to pry the weapon out of the woman's hand.
Cian Fairgrave
Cian Fairgrave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Bright-Spear Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:02 am

[was here]

Artemis was leading her servant-er, staff member to the Security Rooms, she was a bit surprised when she saw the three cats and young man in the hall outside of the entrance to the security office with weapons drawn! "Oh dear..." the woman says to herself, unsure what was transpiring and how she could mediate the situation... and began to quickly wonder where her new staff of Security Guards were when she needed them!

She took a deep breath, and prepared herself. "You four!" She called out, her voice in an authoritative tone!

Security Lounge - Page 2 Artoria_pendragon_and_artoria_pendragon_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_isao__de3f7ea6dd0abb9fe1db3c2cc1667

"What the bloody hell are you doing?! Drop your weapons or I'll have Security handle you as they see fit!" She warned, a hand on her hip as she looked to the young man and silver haired nekomimi... she recognized her before, met her once in Beijio when she had an audience with the Empress and General...
Artemis Bright-Spear
Artemis Bright-Spear
Private
Private

Alexesstra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Keira Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:44 am

Keira grabbed the Megas tooth from her back pocket when her sister let her guard down and the man made Alex shoot at the ceiling! This was made even more perfect with the inclusion of the latest entity! Her crazed, crimson gaze fell to the blond woman and her subordinate, quickly rushing to them in a blink of an eye, vaulting over and killing her assistant with an easy, upside-down neck snap, before she grabbed hold of the busty blond and drove the megas toot to her smooth neck! "Welllllllll, its been fun catching up with you all... but I've gotta bounce." She says, and shook the blond woman vigorously, making her chest bounce after she said that!

"Sis, can't wait for you to break apart and kill me. Alex... your dead mom's a cunt, and you sir... next time maybe I'll fuck you, then kill you. Take my advice, if you want none of that stay away from these stray cats..." She giggled, licking the blonde's neck whilst groping her right breast. "Mhmhm... Now, if you don't want long, dumb and beautiful here to die... stay the fuck back..." She purred, gripping the woman's breast tightly and began to side-step with her further into the Premium tower's upper story hallway!
Keira
Keira
Private
Private

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:01 am

As soon as Keira drew blood with the tooth, th walls and floor of the complex shuddered, and what sounded like a muffled explosion and an impact against solid stone and steel echoed up from the depths of the Silver Craft.

Unknown to any bar Keira, a creature of legend, and some would even say myth, had arisen from the depths of the deep oceans. Concealed in the dark waters at the moment, only it's crimson eyes would be seen by any passerby who looked out of the undersea viewing portholes. the rest was a giant black shadow, vaguely in the shape of a colossal leviathan.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Bianca, Alexesstra and Artemis Bright-Spear like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Blake Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:08 am

(from here)

Steven and a handful of security guards now stood in the hallway outside the entrance to the Security Offices. He noticed that his co-workers had their weapons trained on... everyone... and he saw three nekos with weapons, a male restraining one of them, a dead man or woman faced down, and a bleeding blond woman being held up by the third Neko with some sort of odd, fat, triangular knife. Unlike his colleagues, he trained his weapon on the neko holding up the tall blond. "Let her go, and drop your weapons!" He called out, along with the other security members, the room rattling again!

Steven Blake
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:16 am

Bianca knew Keira was up to something, but didn't have time to react or stop her from killing the innocent bystander, nor keep her from taking a new hostage! "Shit, Keira!!" Bianca took a step forward, then the whole building began to shutter! Bianca nearly lost her balance but regained it following stabbing Rebellion into the floor for support. "Dammit, what the HELL was that?!" She spat, glaring at her sister. "Keira, let her go, you've caused enough damage al-" She was saying as she took another step forwards, before the late-to-arrive Security Guards finally showed up!

Worst yet, they were training their weapons at her! "Wh-what the hell?! Show up late to the party and point a gun at ME?!" She hissed, but a handgun prodded into her face made her raise her hands. "Shit..." She grumbled, an irritated look on her face, sweat rolling down the side of her head. Then the room began to rumble again!

The guards began to fumble, Bianca grabbed a hold of the Rebellion for support, Alex fell backwards onto the young stud, and Keira, taking advantage in more ways than one, made her move and carried off the woman into the heights of the Premium Tower complex! "KEIRA!" Bianca cried out, wobbling, yanking out the sword and gave chase, not giving a damn about the guards at this point!
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Artemis Bright-Spear likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Keira Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:26 am

Keira liked the opening she was given. Her partner didn't hear the whistle, but the connection to the tooth and the drawn blood... just as easily called her out from the depths! It was good to know people in high places, especially considering Shadow Law set her up nicely with this package. Who would have thought a cat and a fish would be team-mates? It was laughably cliche.

Keira wrapped an arm around the bodacious woman's narrow waist, hugged her close with the shark tooth pressed threateningly against her body... so that her free hand could pull down her one eyelid with her middle finger as she stuck her tongue out at Bianca. "Nyaaaah! See ya never, retards, funbags and I got a fish to catch!" She chuckled darkly, before ascending into the Premium Tower!

(to here)
Keira
Keira
Private
Private

Alexesstra and Artemis Bright-Spear like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Bright-Spear Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:43 am

Artemis was in a bit of a shock as the feline had not only dispatched her attendant in a blazing fatal move, but felt ashamed as a Scardian, known for their speed and strength, get easily held hostage by this maniac! Not to mention, she cut her neck and licked the blood, and began pumping her right breast in a manner most lewdly!

"H-h-how dare you--! Oooh!" She yelped, flushed as the woman gripped her tight in a sensitive area! The room shook violently and now with security on the scene, she saw how effective they really were when the fell about and let her get carried off by this lunatic! The woman's arm gripping her tight, pulling her away from the offices!

"S-stop her!! AHHHHH!!!" She shrieked, surprised that even with her own naturally gifted abilities she could not pry this woman's arm off her! First day acquiring the Craft... and she was being kidnapped by a cat?! Catnapped? Cat-burglar?!

"HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP!"
Artemis Bright-Spear
Artemis Bright-Spear
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Blake Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:56 am

The second quake threw all of them off balance, but two of the guards shot off rounds at the fleeing individuals!

Steve however, holstered his weapon, and having better luck keeping himself grounded, sprinted after them! He couldn't catch up oddly, these were not normal nekomimi by the slightest!

Steven Blake
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Fairgrave Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:19 am

With all the chaos happening, and everyone leaving, Cian realized he was too invested to simply walk away now. "Sorry, Alex was it?" He says, before sliding his hand over hips, yanking her handcuffs out as he rolled Alex onto her chest with him on top! He chained her arms together behind her back! "Really sorry, but you're friend needs help and you need to calm down!" He then grabbed her smg, yanking the strap up her chest, causing her breasts to jiggle before flattening upon the floor again. "S-sorry, again, I'll be borrowing this, and this-" he says, grabbing her handgun as well. He then turned to the fallen lever action, grabbing that as he slung Alex's smg around his shoulder and yanked the lever of the rifle, ejecting the spent cartridge before heading after the others!
Cian Fairgrave
Cian Fairgrave
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexesstra Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:39 pm

With the weapon being held up by the man, she flushed and struggled in his grip! "Lemme go!!"

Keira wrote:
"Sis, can't wait for you to break apart and kill me. Alex... your dead mom's a cunt, and you sir..."

After hearing that, Alex got very angry! "SLUT!!! I'LL KILL YOU!! LEMME GOOOOOO!!!!!" Alexesstra screamed at the top of her lungs, shaking vigorously. The entire building shook violently and Alex found no longer sitting up in the man's lap, but laid across his chest with him spooning her. She frowned, and watched with horror:

Keira wrote:Keira liked the opening she was given. Her partner didn't hear the whistle, but the connection to the tooth and the drawn blood... just as easily called her out from the depths! It was good to know people in high places, especially considering Shadow Law set her up nicely with this package. Who would have thought a cat and a fish would be team-mates? It was laughably cliche.

Keira wrapped an arm around the bodacious woman's narrow waist, hugged her close with the shark tooth pressed threateningly against her body... so that her free hand could pull down her one eyelid with her middle finger as she stuck her tongue out at Bianca. "Nyaaaah! See ya never, retards, funbags and I got a fish to catch!" She chuckled darkly, before ascending into the Premium Tower!

(to here)

"She's getting away!! You can't take that bitch on by yourself Bianca, you can't! HONOR DICTATES SHE IS MINE TO KILL!!" She hissed, struggling the best she could as Bianca and a security guard left!

Cian Fairgrave wrote:With all the chaos happening, and everyone leaving, Cian realized he was too invested to simply walk away now. "Sorry, Alex was it?" He says, before sliding his hand over hips, yanking her handcuffs out as he rolled Alex onto her chest with him on top! He chained her arms together behind her back! "Really sorry, but you're friend needs help and you need to calm down!" He then grabbed her smg, yanking the strap up her chest, causing her breasts to jiggle before flattening upon the floor again. "S-sorry, again, I'll be borrowing this, and this-" he says, grabbing her handgun as well. He then turned to the fallen lever action, grabbing that as he slung Alex's smg around his shoulder and yanked the lever of the rifle, ejecting the spent cartridge before heading after the others!

"Wha-huh!?" She cried out, suddenly and quickly manhandled, slipped onto her chest and cuffed via her own cuffs! "Wha, what do you think you're doin-nyaaaah?!" Alex meowed in semi-arousal as the man managed to slip her smg's strap from between her breasts off! "Oof!" Alex's eyes closed tight as her chest hit the floor after the strap of the gun was yanked off. She glanced over her shoulder at the man, and then rolled to her side. "Wait! You can't be serious?!" She wiggled her arms, and cursed herself for getting the best brand the job had to offer. He ran off with her Ravenhawke standard issue piece and the Breland PD Submachine Pistol as well! "Get back!! GET BACK HERE!!" She called out to the man, who already vanished. The casino began to shutter again, but it was to her advantage. "Dammit...!"

Still cuffed, Alex began to give chase, armed with only the Royal Kukri knights like her carried back then. "Bianca... Keira... dammit. DAMN IT ALL!" She spat, running after them.

to here
Alexesstra
Alexesstra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2