Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninde's House [Truth 1]

2 posters

Go down

Ninde's House [Truth 1] Empty Ninde's House [Truth 1]

Post  Ninde the Great Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:44 pm

A small pleasant house with a roughly dome shaped design, made of a durable metal known as Abrexium. The house is virtually indestructible, and is home to Ninde. He lives by himself most of the month, but one day per month a babysitter must stay with him due to a legal issue. Each month is a different sitter, as they never make it without getting eaten.

(This house is part of Truth 1. Meaning that it only exists when Ninde is in his "fully real" persona.)
Ninde the Great
Ninde the Great
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Ninde's House [Truth 1] Empty Mobile Baelly FastFood, ready for business!

Post  Bae Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 pm

A cart appears over a small sandy dune, being rolled across the vast cracked and sandy earth of the wastelands.

A scantly clad woman pulls this cart which looks to be about 30 tons unloaded if not more with the ease of a feather. This cart was not a feather though, and it was definitely loaded with stored food and dishes and utensils and ingredients as well as chairs and things for customer's to sit upon while they ate. The woman, who on further inspection was actually a Nekomimi, was the proud owner of Baelly's FastFood and Noodleshop. She sold a variety of food, and she rarely disappoints...

From far away, the silver haired, cat-eared cat tailed woman looked to have two-tone fur that should have made this otherwise scantly clad girl sweating like a dog-er cat? Heh. Well it appears when one closes the distance and stood within general chatting range it is proven that her skin simply had different pigments, reminiscent of patterned fur. Her skin itself was as smooth as baby seal skin, and the only fur she had were upon her big fluffy ears and beautiful snaking tail. From this range we can see she was effortlessly pulling the heavy behemoth of the portable shop with a wide cat like grin upon her face. Unlike most Nekomimi, she had a nose similar to a cat's as well as the cat ears and tail. This was because she was a different species of Neko, a rather rare species...

This woman continues to pull her rack along, in the Beijionese inspired sleeveless belly top which has a deep cut hole that allowed her breasts to breathe easily. She also wears a heavy flapping loincloth of the same red and gold color, the cloth somehow still remaining modest despite it's minimal coverage. This also allowed for easy breathing, as well as a more sinister purpose: Advertising. Combined, the outfit would indeed attract anyone with a sexual preference of a woman with her body, and the Neko was often showered with compliments and cheesy one liners from many a male and female alike. She also wore a pair of leather like and sock like foot ware, that exposed her toes and her heel. Her feet were quite well traveled, however looked and felt silky to the touch despite their actual toughness. She honestly couldn't feel any rocks or hot sand she stepped onto or over-even broken glass, which would not even pierce those well traveled soles. To literally 'top' it off, the small soldier's cap she wore was out of her own personal preferences.

The hazel red eyed cat-girl continues to roll the cart till she came to a sudden stop over the dune. She pauses, placing a hand upon her hips and looked out to vast wasteland before her. For miles, almost as far as her far seeing eyes could see, there was nothing but endless cracked dried out earth or randomly piled dunes of sand. She lets out a small 'harumph' and blows some silver white strands of hair that ran over her eyes. Behind her, and almost completely oblivious to the woman was a large dome like structure. The 'home' of an equally randomly appearing person like herself. Like the wind, she would appear, and with it be carried away.

She yawns, her long beautiful tail snaking about in the heated air. It wasn't till she turned around to pull the cart again did she notice the hulking towering dome. She blinks curiously at it and her mouth is a small 'o' as she expels a soft and curious grunt. "Oooo" she continues, looking up at the very top of the structure. "Well...what dy'a know? Huh...didn't know anybody lived out this far in the Wastes." she says to herself (as she often does). She blinks with her pretty eyelashes fluttering before expelling a short sigh and grinned. "Ah well." she turns away, and begins to pull the heavy cart again. The bells and chimes that were attached to the Beijionese styled cart with its deep winding curves that looked reminiscent of a tiled roof found in Beijio City. The cart made deep tracks in the sand and cracked earth as she continued her journey to anywhere. She would not stop, unless of course there was a customer interested in a quick bite to eat...

One can be surprised where there are customers; even out here she was bound to find a handful of such customers.
Bae
Bae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Ninde's House [Truth 1] Empty Re: Ninde's House [Truth 1]

Post  Ninde the Great Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 am

Currently asleep in my bed, after all heroes are allowed to sleep in as long as they like, I barely was able to make out the bells and chimes of the passing cart, but luckily my sensitive ears picked up the faint ringing and I immediately slid out of bed with a curiously excited smile. It was very rare for someone to pass through this part of the desert. Those who did generally were very lost, looking for my house in need of help, or someone looking to cause some trouble. Prepared for any of those alternatives, I opened the front door and looked out, showing total disregard for any sort of danger, and saw the cart. The smell of the food onboard it hit me the very next instant, and the rumble of my chubby stomach could be heard loudly even from Bae's distance.

The heat of the desert sand didn't seem to bother my bare feet as I run to the cart, my eyes still seeming to be shut as I smiled up at Bae. "Oh wow this smells amazing. I'm so hungry, how much is everything?" I asked in a quick and very excited manner, not pausing to catch my breath for a moment. I has slept in and so it had been a while since dinner, and I was feeling famished.
Ninde the Great
Ninde the Great
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bae Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Ninde the Great wrote:Currently asleep in my bed, after all heroes are allowed to sleep in as long as they like, I barely was able to make out the bells and chimes of the passing cart, but luckily my sensitive ears picked up the faint ringing and I immediately slid out of bed with a curiously excited smile. It was very rare for someone to pass through this part of the desert. Those who did generally were very lost, looking for my house in need of help, or someone looking to cause some trouble. Prepared for any of those alternatives, I opened the front door and looked out, showing total disregard for any sort of danger, and saw the cart. The smell of the food onboard it hit me the very next instant, and the rumble of my chubby stomach could be heard loudly even from Bae's distance.

The heat of the desert sand didn't seem to bother my bare feet as I run to the cart, my eyes still seeming to be shut as I smiled up at Bae. "Oh wow this smells amazing. I'm so hungry, how much is everything?" I asked in a quick and very excited manner, not pausing to catch my breath for a moment. I has slept in and so it had been a while since dinner, and I was feeling famished.
Bae turned around, at first hearing a loud grumbling noise and then she looked down to the peculiar young customer who was now at her stand. She leaned against the wooden counter of the cart and propped her head up with her left hand and smiled nonchalantly at the boy. "Thank you! Welcome to Baelly FastFood and Professional Noodle Stand, I'm Baelly, but you can call me Bae if you wish. Everything you see before you has been cooked properly and to perfection." she started, opening up the stand more and handing him a green flyer: https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t373-baelly-fastfood-and-professional-noodle-stand-provocatively-placed-advertisement

"Well since your the first costumer I've had today, you can have any one item free of charge, after that, well everything else is about 10 Gild each." she says with a warm smile, all the while her tail swayed and snaked about behind her. She then leaned closer and asked: "So, with that said, what will you be having for dinner young one?"
Bae
Bae
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down