Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abdel's Throne Room

+4
Foxfire Reyneiros
Saren Titanborn
Takeshi Sigara
Rufus Tenik
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Abdel's Throne Room

Post  Takeshi Sigara Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:57 am

Cesil Freemoon wrote:Cesil's jaw dropped at Haze's declaration. "What? You're just going to walk away?!" She turned to Kurtz, and yanked his pistol from his holster and pointed it at the young swordsman! "You asshole!" She spat, her arm quivering. "I didn't come all this way, just to walk away!" She screamed. "I didn't hire you all... just for a damn picnic... you're going to open this damn seal, or I will kill you where you stand!" She threatened... even as Saren joined him. "You too...?" She gasped, her voice weak and gravelly. She felt tears begin to well. She turned to Kurtz. "Are you going to quit too?" She turned to the elf. "How about you, you desert flea? You going to up and leave because this kid doesn't want to get his hands dirty?!" She turned the gun back to Haze, her free hand on her gladius. "I'm not leaving here... till we open that damn door. I paid you all for this, pulled strings... some of you would still be in cells at the Raider Camp if not for me!" She shrieked, her eyes filled with betrayal turned darker... rage filled. "You will open this door Haze, all of you are going to help or I will make certain all of you won't leave here alive! We have more than just personal glory and wealth on the line here... I most of all." She says, almost saying too much. She couldn't reveal the man in the black coat and fedora, that smiley fucker who ordered her on this mission. She had to complete it, she was going to be paid handsomely for completing the job... but failure... he was very adamant that she did not fail... that Raiding Party would force her back into their group... and not as a thief.

Her hand shook, the gun rattling. "I said too much... open the damn door Haze." She says, more calmly, but coldly.

Like the others, save Haze, she could not hear or see the Ghost trying to question them... putting the pressure on Haze further.    

Takeshi turned around at Cesil's sudden outburst, hand on his katana. "Cesil... think about what your doing... don't be rash and do something you can't undo..." He explained calmly. He just wanted to leave... honor his fellow man's final wishes to abandon this site, the ghost trying fruitlessly to speak to the crew of tomb raiders. "They can't hear you," He told the ghost. "I suppose they lack the sight of death or have turned their eyes away from death... but they cannot see or hear you, my fallen comrade... I'm sorry." He explained to the spirit, looking mad likely, in the process. "Cesil..." He turned his gaze back to her, raising his hands, opening them wide. "I'm not here to hurt you, but if we open the seal? Something dangerous, far more so than anything we could ever possibly handle, may try to slip out and kill us. Lets do the right thing... and just leave it be." He parlayed.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost of the Past Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:04 am

Galaerion's gaze on Takeshi softened sadly. "Then we must speak louder..." the spectre said mysteriously.

Several new spectres began to appear before the group, solidifying before them like real people, albeit pale and faded. One in particular appeared directly before Cesil, and grasped her gun in his right hand, while his browless eyes bored into hers.

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 25jd8lu

He looked like he was once Domescadian just as she was, but older, and dressed in garb from a time long past.

"I sense much fear in you, Cesil Freemoon. If you let fear dictate your judgement, you become a slave, as our people once did to the Black Emperor. You were sent here to open a door, no questions asked - However, one who ceases asking questions, even of themselves, then ceases to control their own fate. You open this door, and you doom the living. The vigil of we who are dead will end, and we will be free, so our warning comes with no strings attached."

One of the other ghosts stepped forward. This one stood tall and proud, he was definitely Scardian, and for that reason visible to even Saren Titanborn.

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 GatTU64

"We must ask again - why do you seek to open this door? What treasure do you believe is worth dooming the fate of our world to the hands of monsters and demons of destruction and death? What possible price is worth everything you have ever loved, everything you have ever known? We who are dead know there is no price worth such a sacrifice. Monetary gain is but transitory. We who guard this place made a choice to sacrifice our lives to protect this world from the monsters beyond this door... A choice of our own free will, so that you future generations may yet live free of the horrors we experienced. Would you undo this deed through fear?"
Ghost of the Past
Ghost of the Past
Recruit
Recruit

Saren Titanborn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:24 am

Kurtz held up his arms when his pistol was relived of him, observing the woman nervously as she began to point it at everyone. "Cesil... easy there now..." He began. Haze's comments to an unknown entity confused him, that was till...:

Ghost of the Past wrote:Galaerion's gaze on Takeshi softened sadly. "Then we must speak louder..." the spectre said mysteriously.

Several new spectres began to appear before the group, solidifying before them like real people, albeit pale and faded. One in particular appeared directly before Cesil, and grasped her gun in his right hand, while his browless eyes bored into hers.

He looked like he was once Domescadian just as she was, but older, and dressed in garb from a time long past.

"I sense much fear in you, Cesil Freemoon. If you let fear dictate your judgement, you become a slave, as our people once did to the Black Emperor. You were sent here to open a door, no questions asked - However, one who ceases asking questions, even of themselves, then ceases to control their own fate. You open this door, and you doom the living. The vigil of we who are dead will end, and we will be free, so our warning comes with no strings attached."

One of the other ghosts stepped forward. This one stood tall and proud, he was definitely Scardian, and for that reason visible to even Saren Titanborn.

"We must ask again - why do you seek to open this door? What treasure do you believe is worth dooming the fate of our world to the hands of monsters and demons of destruction and death? What possible price is worth everything you have ever loved, everything you have ever known? We who are dead know there is no price worth such a sacrifice. Monetary gain is but transitory. We who guard this place made a choice to sacrifice our lives to protect this world from the monsters beyond this door... A choice of our own free will, so that you future generations may yet live free of the horrors we experienced. Would you undo this deed through fear?"

"How... fascinating." Kurtz said out loud, forgetting that Cesil was armed and dangerous, his hand back into his notepad, taking notes and observations of the spectres that faded into reality. "How extraordinary... full manifestations of spiritual energy... this place must have a strong reserve of power, like Asrond, for them to easily manifest... how lucky we are to actually see spirits in our living bodies! Something not many mortals can see well... you'd have to have great spiritual awareness, or Beijionese. Elves can see the dead as well if I recall... but this is absolutely astounding!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:08 pm

Random Mobs wrote:Kurtz held up his arms when his pistol was relived of him, observing the woman nervously as she began to point it at everyone. "Cesil... easy there now..." He began. Haze's comments to an unknown entity confused him, that was till...:

Ghost of the Past wrote:Galaerion's gaze on Takeshi softened sadly. "Then we must speak louder..." the spectre said mysteriously.

"How... fascinating." Kurtz said out loud, forgetting that Cesil was armed and dangerous, his hand back into his notepad, taking notes and observations of the spectres that faded into reality. "How extraordinary... full manifestations of spiritual energy... this place must have a strong reserve of power, like Asrond, for them to easily manifest... how lucky we are to actually see spirits in our living bodies! Something not many mortals can see well... you'd have to have great spiritual awareness, or Beijionese. Elves can see the dead as well if I recall... but this is absolutely astounding!"

Cesil had turned to face the entities and this was when he had to strike. Quickly, translocating behind the woman he struck multiple chi points across her back and neck- being as careful as he could not to accidentally shut down anything vital- his hands a blur of movement tinged slightly green by his chi powers. "Sorry Cesil." He says, as she fell back limply into his arms. She was conscious yet, but for how long he wouldn't know. "I've temporarily cut the chi-flow to your muscles and blocked your sensation of movement throughout your body. Just rest and we'll sort this out when you're in a less... agitated state." he says, before throwing the limp woman over his right shoulder, turning to the ghosts. "Thank you for buying us time. Its perhaps best we keep this place forgotten and maybe seal the room itself to keep future adventurer's out..." He suggested to the others. "The Tangeshima's of Beijio have a similar gate they protect, so I understand the weight on your undead shoulders. Forgive us simple mortals driven by simple pleasures, and for nearly unleashing another pandora's box..." He says with a bow.
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura al-Akram Khalili Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:54 pm

"You can either all lay down your weapons, or your lives..." Announced an unfamiliar voice as the throne doors, which no one had been watching were wide open.

Several cloaked men and women in raggy hoods and cloaks, holding various weapons mostly Ak57's and old school bolt-action rifles while scimitars graced their sashed belts along with curved daggers of ornate design. They were not completely bandit like however, they carried technology such as night vision as well as holo-globes used for positioning purposes... valued technology for a band of Desert Raiders:

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 R019ddf996ba60b433472b8846fa40d06

The assault squad was made of at least fifteen men and women, who filled the room quickly, and soon, followed in was the one who called out to the thieves they had caught. The tall woman's boots clicked on the once polished marble floors, a massive blade resting across her shoulders while her left hand rested on her hip. She was cloaked, face hidden by a wrap of matching sand colored cloth wrapped around her mouth and nose, a hood hid only some of her features, but they could see her bright golden eyes and tufts of crimson hair poking from the opening of the hood. Her pretty, lidded gaze fell upon each of the tomb raiders.

"You are all trespassing on holy land... you defile the palace of our ancestors, the Black Emperor and the Sultana of Old..." Her cloak hid some of her bodily features well, save her voluminous bust which jiggled as she moved towards the group of thieves. She pointed at the young samurai with the blond. "Place what you have stolen upon the floor. For your insolence, and mistreatment of our lands... we will be taking at least one of your lives. Either give it willing or fight an honorable death... that blond woman is a thief who has plundered our Caravan on many occasion, she is of a rival gang... you may sacrifice her to save your pitiful lives as well." She says with a grunt.

The other raiders surrounding them took up arms and trained them upon the adventurers. The woman with the massive great sword observed their reactions and took in their appearances. A samurai of young age, the blond devil, a weak looking scholar, a heretical desert elf... She then observed the last... a tall, bulky red haired man with a large sword. She glanced at his blade, then to her own... should she have been unmasked, they would have seen her frown. Is his sword bigger than mine?! I can't stand for that... She thought, before turning her attention to the bluish wisps. Spirits... protecting the vault of doom. We arrived in time to prevent these idiots from opening things which they do not understand... this is desert territory, desert law... they know nothing of the powers they almost unleashed, which need to remain hidden. She closed her eyes and sighed. "...Alternative measure, you may all leave with your lives, but you must abandon your plunder and that Scardian must face me in one on one combat. Your presence is not needed, he will either live and rejoin you or die here as a sacrifice to the old gods of the desert..." She explained, stretching out her arm, the large sword lifting off her shoulders, the thing looked over 200 pounds, but she was wielding it like nothing. The blade clanged loudly upon the marble floor, showing to her enemies that the weapon wasn't all show... it was hand crafted, mystical elegance.

The other raiders backed down slightly, but kept alert, ready to shoot the intruders in but a moment's notice.
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saren Titanborn Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:55 pm

Ghost of the Past wrote:

Saren had dropped to his knee, kneeling before the ghastly image of a man just as famous as Scar'd in Scardia... "Blessed be Cretu's waves and the Blinding North's snows... Lord Blade-Breaker in the... not flesh, but this... this isn't happening is it?" He asked, but he was not noticed by his ghost senpai ((ooc: was a joke line, but keeping it for fun xD)), as the situation evolved into more... chaos.

Dura al-Akram Khalili wrote:"You can either all lay down your weapons, or your lives..." Announced an unfamiliar voice as the throne doors, which no one had been watching were wide open.

Several cloaked men and women in raggy hoods and cloaks, holding various weapons mostly Ak57's and old school bolt-action rifles while scimitars graced their sashed belts along with curved daggers of ornate design. They were not completely bandit like however, they carried technology such as night vision as well as holo-globes used for positioning purposes... valued technology for a band of Desert Raiders:

The assault squad was made of at least fifteen men and women, who filled the room quickly, and soon, followed in was the one who called out to the thieves they had caught. The tall woman's boots clicked on the once polished marble floors, a massive blade resting across her shoulders while her left hand rested on her hip. She was cloaked, face hidden by a wrap of matching sand colored cloth wrapped around her mouth and nose, a hood hid only some of her features, but they could see her bright golden eyes and tufts of crimson hair poking from the opening of the hood. Her pretty, lidded gaze fell upon each of the tomb raiders.

"You are all trespassing on holy land... you defile the palace of our ancestors, the Black Emperor and the Sultana of Old..." Her cloak hid some of her bodily features well, save her voluminous bust which jiggled as she moved towards the group of thieves. She pointed at the young samurai with the blond. "Place what you have stolen upon the floor. For your insolence, and mistreatment of our lands... we will be taking at least one of your lives. Either give it willing or fight an honorable death... that blond woman is a thief who has plundered our Caravan on many occasion, she is of a rival gang... you may sacrifice her to save your pitiful lives as well." She says with a grunt.

The other raiders surrounding them took up arms and trained them upon the adventurers. The woman with the massive great sword observed their reactions and took in their appearances. A samurai of young age, the blond devil, a weak looking scholar, a heretical desert elf... She then observed the last... a tall, bulky red haired man with a large sword. She glanced at his blade, then to her own... should she have been unmasked, they would have seen her frown. Is his sword bigger than mine?! I can't stand for that... She thought, before turning her attention to the bluish wisps. Spirits... protecting the vault of doom. We arrived in time to prevent these idiots from opening things which they do not understand... this is desert territory, desert law... they know nothing of the powers they almost unleashed, which need to remain hidden. She closed her eyes and sighed. "...Alternative measure, you may all leave with your lives, but you must abandon your plunder and that Scardian must face me in one on one combat. Your presence is not needed, he will either live and rejoin you or die here as a sacrifice to the old gods of the desert..." She explained, stretching out her arm, the large sword lifting off her shoulders, the thing looked over 200 pounds, but she was wielding it like nothing. The blade clanged loudly upon the marble floor, showing to her enemies that the weapon wasn't all show... it was hand crafted, mystical elegance.

The other raiders backed down slightly, but kept alert, ready to shoot the intruders in but a moment's notice.

Saren felt responsible, having been the one tasked to watch the door, he stood up and turned to face the silent arrivals. "Well, someone blew in like a bad fart... silent yet deadly." He joked, trying to get a stir from the new 'guests' who claimed to be the hosts of this run down ruin. He had to tone down his fangasm of seeing Blade-Breaker's ghost, or he'll be joining the man in death as a specter of this forsaken rock. Saren took them all in, and raised a brow. "Wait, why me?" He paused, thumbing to himself. "Its either we hand over our weapons to you lot, or we let you kill blondie there? Cesil's not the brightest blade in the armory and kinda needs some happy pills right now, but death? Thats a bit harsh. And again, why do you want me to fight ya? Haze there is the more combat oriented in the group." He smirks, rubbing his chin as he glanced over to their samurai companion with a smirk.

Kurtz looked confused all the while, as he was just there to gather information for his papers. He could see Foxfire, who had equally been surprised by the sudden arrival of the raiders given she was also tasked with guarding the door with him, prepare a blade and he held out his hand. "I'm just teasin'. Look, we haven't stolen anything, we were actually about to leave when your gang showed up. You want this cursed ruin's treasures? All yours." He says, hands on his hips. "...fancy me or something?" he mused, raising his head with a sly smirk. "I'm still trying to understand out of all of us, you chose me to fight?" He asked before quickly placing a hand on his blade, causing the raiders with the mysterious woman to train their weapons upon him!

"Everyone leave them to me. Get blondie and the nerd out of here, Haze, Fire, I'm countin' on you both!" He shouted. "I should've paid attention to the door, so its my fault everything got more complicated. I'll meet with you all at the usual place, don't wait for me." He called to his friends to flee, his sharp eyes on the cloaked woman's.
Saren Titanborn
Saren Titanborn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura al-Akram Khalili Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:17 pm

Saren Titanborn wrote:
Ghost of the Past wrote:

Saren had dropped to his knee, kneeling before the ghastly image of a man just as famous as Scar'd in Scardia... "Blessed be Cretu's waves and the Blinding North's snows... Lord Blade-Breaker in the... not flesh, but this... this isn't happening is it?" He asked, but he was not noticed by his ghost senpai ((ooc: was a joke line, but keeping it for fun xD)), as the situation evolved into more... chaos.

Dura al-Akram Khalili wrote:"You can either all lay down your weapons, or your lives..." Announced an unfamiliar voice as the throne doors, which no one had been watching were wide open.

Saren felt responsible, having been the one tasked to watch the door, he stood up and turned to face the silent arrivals. "Well, someone blew in like a bad fart... silent yet deadly." He joked, trying to get a stir from the new 'guests' who claimed to be the hosts of this run down ruin. He had to tone down his fangasm of seeing Blade-Breaker's ghost, or he'll be joining the man in death as a specter of this forsaken rock. Saren took them all in, and raised a brow. "Wait, why me?" He paused, thumbing to himself. "Its either we hand over our weapons to you lot, or we let you kill blondie there? Cesil's not the brightest blade in the armory and kinda needs some happy pills right now, but death? Thats a bit harsh. And again, why do you want me to fight ya? Haze there is the more combat oriented in the group." He smirks, rubbing his chin as he glanced over to their samurai companion with a smirk.

Kurtz looked confused all the while, as he was just there to gather information for his papers. He could see Foxfire, who had equally been surprised by the sudden arrival of the raiders given she was also tasked with guarding the door with him, prepare a blade and he held out his hand. "I'm just teasin'. Look, we haven't stolen anything, we were actually about to leave when your gang showed up. You want this cursed ruin's treasures? All yours." He says, hands on his hips. "...fancy me or something?" he mused, raising his head with a sly smirk. "I'm still trying to understand out of all of us, you chose me to fight?" He asked before quickly placing a hand on his blade, causing the raiders with the mysterious woman to train their weapons upon him!

"Everyone leave them to me. Get blondie and the nerd out of here, Haze, Fire, I'm countin' on you both!" He shouted. "I should've paid attention to the door, so its my fault everything got more complicated. I'll meet with you all at the usual place, don't wait for me." He called to his friends to flee, his sharp eyes on the cloaked woman's.

The raiders prepared to fire but the woman held out her free hand. "Hold your fire!" She shouts, and then looks to the Scardian. "Let them pass..."

The cloaked warriors lowered their weapons and stood aside for Haze, the unconscious Cesil, Foxfire and Kurtz, the scholar being dragged by his collar by the desert elf whom the cloaked woman glanced at for a moment before she passed. "Honestly? I hate that your sword looks bigger than my own. Out of your 'friends' you look the most capable. You're their muscle after all I presume? You don't look like someone who'd fold to a glancing blow, so I might be able to get some sword practice out of you." She says relaxing her muscles, dragging her large sword across the marble, bringing the blade up and pointed to the man who was several feet ahead of her yet. "You're also Scardian... a Scardian with a big sword, and I don't mean your country's euphemism. You wouldn't carry such a heavy weapon if you didn't like to use it." She chuckled under her hood, face still obscured.
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Dura al-Akram Khalili wrote:
Saren Titanborn wrote:
Ghost of the Past wrote:

The raiders prepared to fire but the woman held out her free hand. "Hold your fire!" She shouts, and then looks to the Scardian. "Let them pass..."

The cloaked warriors lowered their weapons and stood aside for Haze, the unconscious Cesil, Foxfire and Kurtz, the scholar being dragged by his collar by the desert elf whom the cloaked woman glanced at for a moment before she passed. "Honestly? I hate that your sword looks bigger than my own. Out of your 'friends' you look the most capable. You're their muscle after all I presume? You don't look like someone who'd fold to a glancing blow, so I might be able to get some sword practice out of you." She says relaxing her muscles, dragging her large sword across the marble, bringing the blade up and pointed to the man who was several feet ahead of her yet. "You're also Scardian... a Scardian with a big sword, and I don't mean your country's euphemism. You wouldn't carry such a heavy weapon if you didn't like to use it." She chuckled under her hood, face still obscured.

With all that went on, he was surprised by the woman's appearance and her band of desert raiders. Foxfire already dragged Kurtz out of the throne room, he was now holding Cesil in a princess carry. He turned to the Scardian, and felt concerned leaving him. "Saren, are you sure? I can back you up..."
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saren Titanborn Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 pm

Takeshi Sigara wrote:

With all that went on, he was surprised by the woman's appearance and her band of desert raiders. Foxfire already dragged Kurtz out of the throne room, he was now holding Cesil in a princess carry. He turned to the Scardian, and felt concerned leaving him. "Saren, are you sure? I can back you up..."

Saren smirked. "Get in line love, many are jealous of it." He winked playfully, listening to her. "Ah, so you are aware of the euphemisms of my land eh? Well, its true you know if you were curious." He winked again, then Haze spoke up. He turned to his youthful comrade with a cocky grin. "Then who will babysit Cesil there? Leave her here she's good as dead, remember? I'll be fine, been through worse. You should see my sisters, they're like harpies. This won't take too long, but just the same, clear out now." He ordered, his dark purple orbs returning to the woman's golden gaze.
Saren Titanborn
Saren Titanborn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi Sigara Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:32 pm

The man Saren knew as Haze stared at his Scardian ally. He felt bad leaving him, but understood his warrior's pride. "Fight well Titanborn, we shall meet again." he then parted ways, feeling guilty for fleeing, but he was right... he had to stick with the others. He rushed past the other raiders, some giving snide looks as he passed, but he ignored them like he had with people in the Beijio court. He needed to find work elsewhere when he got out...

At the entrance to the throne, Takeshi Sigara, the crowned prince of Beijio who had been missing for five years, now known as Haze, turned to face Saren. He nodded to his friend gently, before heading into the halls of the ruined citadel.

We will meet again my friend, fight strong and do not falter! He silently prayed for his friend, running down the hall with Cesil in tow.

[to here (hours later)]

Last edited by Takeshi Sigara on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Takeshi Sigara
Takeshi Sigara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura al-Akram Khalili Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:37 pm

Saren Titanborn wrote:Saren smirked. "Get in line love, many are jealous of it." He winked playfully, listening to her. "Ah, so you are aware of the euphemisms of my land eh? Well, its true you know if you were curious." He winked again, then Haze spoke up.

He couldn't see it, but she smirked under her face covering. "Hmp. I'll see for myself when we pick your corpse free of valuables. No worries, I'll be gentle." She playfully yet maliciously replied, before the Beijionese youth spoke.

Takeshi Sigara wrote:"Saren, are you sure? I can back you up..."

She listened to their banter in silence, before the Samurai left with the rival raider in his arms. She observed him leaving with a glance over her shoulder, before returning her golden gaze to the Scardian. "Saren?" She inquired.
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saren Titanborn Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Saren Titanborn wrote:Saren smirked. "Get in line love, many are jealous of it." He winked playfully, listening to her. "Ah, so you are aware of the euphemisms of my land eh? Well, its true you know if you were curious." He winked again, then Haze spoke up.

He couldn't see it, but she smirked under her face covering. "Hmp. I'll see for myself when we pick your corpse free of valuables. No worries, I'll be gentle." She playfully yet maliciously replied, before the Beijionese youth spoke.

She listened to their banter in silence, before the Samurai left with the rival raider in his arms. She observed him leaving with a glance over her shoulder, before returning her golden gaze to the Scardian. "Saren?" She inquired.

The man nodded to Haze with a smile, and ignored the raider's comment, but when Haze left and she inquired about his name he proudly spoke up. "My name. Saren Titanborn of Cretu. My bloodline flows back to the era of the White Tower, I am bred of warrior stock and though I'm the smallest member of the Titanborns, I am my clan's toughest warrior. I'd give my life for my friends, family, and country... so sorry, my life isn't yours to take." He then drew his blade using his rendition of a Blade-Breaker great-sword stance:

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 Agate_crosner___s_craft__sen_iii__by_biancaneko23-dcfntue

He looked at the group's leader with an intense glare. "...what do they call you? In a duel, both warriors should address their names proudly for their ancestors, for they may be joining them soon..."
Saren Titanborn
Saren Titanborn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ghost of the Past and Dura al-Akram Khalili like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura al-Akram Khalili Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 pm

Saren Titanborn wrote:

The man nodded to Haze with a smile, and ignored the raider's comment, but when Haze left and she inquired about his name he proudly spoke up. "My name. Saren Titanborn of Cretu. My bloodline flows back to the era of the White Tower, I am bred of warrior stock and though I'm the smallest member of the Titanborns, I am my clan's toughest warrior. I'd give my life for my friends, family, and country... so sorry, my life isn't yours to take." He then drew his blade using his rendition of a Blade-Breaker great-sword stance:

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 Agate_crosner___s_craft__sen_iii__by_biancaneko23-dcfntue

He looked at the group's leader with an intense glare. "...what do they call you? In a duel, both warriors should address their names proudly for their ancestors, for they may be joining them soon..."

The woman regarded the man's proud declaration with respect, for a tomb raider. "Saren Titanborn of Cretu... your proud blood will make an excellent sacrifice to the old desert gods..." she says, her free hand reaching up, gripping her scarf, hood, cape and yanked it all off in one fell swoop!

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 Red_haired_warrior_original_drawn_by_gurimjang__sample-1d0a4c93f715139de3392e06e73095a7

The beautiful woman fully revealed, was dark skinned with flipped red hair. Her voluptuous form jiggled behind armor of plate and heavy fabrics and leather. She smiled at him, her narrow gaze piercing his. "I am called Dura al-Akram Khalili of the Arjmand Caravan, Gazatine's Desert Rose. I will take pleasure taking all of my frustration out on you Titanborn," she then swung her blade out in a flourish, the warriors of the Arjmand backed away to give both warriors enough room to fight in the throne room!

She smiled, large blade in a two hand grip, her style not too unlike Saren's stance. She gleaned him over with her golden eyes and chuckled. "...too bad you're a filthy thief. I'll just add that to my list of frustrations."

With that she kicked off the floor at great speed towards him, swinging out her blade in a wide swiping arc to gage her opponent's form!
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ghost of the Past likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost of the Past Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:33 pm

A spectral blade suddenly appeared between the two combatants, blocking both of their large swords in an interlock, a mantle of sparks erupted from the three clashing weapons, but one was held one handed between the two clashing titans.

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 ZyMLEj0

"I comment the fighting spirit of a Domescan Sword Maiden wishing to test her skills. But I must insist, if you are going to fight, do so outside."

The spectral voice of Oromov said to them, his ghostly coat billowing behind him. before he flung the swords up and away from him and the door he protects, he followed this with a swift, wind powered roundhouse kick that sent a blast of air that swept the combatants off their feet, and out of the chamber.

Abdel's Throne Room - Page 2 Krizalid_typoon_rage1_by_darkstormzero-db5i65f

The other ghosts smiled a little as they faded from view.
Ghost of the Past
Ghost of the Past
Recruit
Recruit

Saren Titanborn and Dura al-Akram Khalili like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saren Titanborn Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:53 pm

He smiled. "Dura eh? We are well met, Sword Maiden!" He cried out, swinging up his blade to block hers when the music got cut via a record scratch, and a third blade sparked its way between them!

Ghost of the Past wrote:A spectral blade suddenly appeared between the two combatants, blocking both of their large swords in an interlock, a mantle of sparks erupted from the three clashing weapons, but one was held one handed between the two clashing titans.

"I comment the fighting spirit of a Domescan Sword Maiden wishing to test her skills. But I must insist, if you are going to fight, do so outside."

The spectral voice of Oromov said to them, his ghostly coat billowing behind him. before he flung the swords up and away from him and the door he protects, he followed this with a swift, wind powered roundhouse kick that sent a blast of air that swept the combatants off their feet, and out of the chamber.

He wasn't able to see the spirits everyone had been seeing prior to Lord Blade-Breaker's arrival, which apparently opened the door for the other spirits to be seen now. A tall one of Domescan origin had brought his greatsword between theirs as they met with a clash, and while the three held their blades tightly against one another, the specter reminded them where they were fighting again...

"Oh, right..." He grunted through the clash, a bead of nervous sweat rolling down his cheek. "Kinda... like playing inside a nuclear reactor after telling the kids not to do it..." He chuckled, having been so lost in the challenge that yeah... they should have moved their battle elsewhere. However, both of their massive blades were thrust from their hands, sent flying over the heads of the raider party Dura had brought. "Oi, thats my sword!" He cried out, watching the blade fly along with her own out the double doors, his hands raised still in a feeble attempt to catch the grip, before suddenly he felt the powerful blast of wind push him into Dura, sending both out of the throne room and into the corridors where Haze and the others had left through, leaving only the spirits with the fifteen or so Desert Raiders in the throne room!

[To here]
Saren Titanborn
Saren Titanborn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Dura al-Akram Khalili likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dura al-Akram Khalili Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:20 pm

Saren Titanborn wrote:He smiled. "Dura eh? We are well met, Sword Maiden!" He cried out, swinging up his blade to block hers when the music got cut via a record scratch, and a third blade sparked its way between them!

Ghost of the Past wrote:A spectral blade suddenly appeared between the two combatants, blocking both of their large swords in an interlock, a mantle of sparks erupted from the three clashing weapons, but one was held one handed between the two clashing titans.

He wasn't able to see the spirits everyone had been seeing prior to Lord Blade-Breaker's arrival, which apparently opened the door for the other spirits to be seen now. A tall one of Domescan origin had brought his greatsword between theirs as they met with a clash, and while the three held their blades tightly against one another, the specter reminded them where they were fighting again...

"Oh, right..." He grunted through the clash, a bead of nervous sweat rolling down his cheek. "Kinda... like playing inside a nuclear reactor after telling the kids not to do it..." He chuckled, having been so lost in the challenge that yeah... they should have moved their battle elsewhere. However, both of their massive blades were thrust from their hands, sent flying over the heads of the raider party Dura had brought. "Oi, thats my sword!" He cried out, watching the blade fly along with her own out the double doors, his hands raised still in a feeble attempt to catch the grip, before suddenly he felt the powerful blast of wind push him into Dura, sending both out of the throne room and into the corridors where Haze and the others had left through, leaving only the spirits with the fifteen or so Desert Raiders in the throne room!

[To here]

Dura was equally surprised, recognizing the spirit of the Ancient Domescan General taking form before blocking their swords with his own! "Oromov? I thought you were killed in Scardia--aah!" She let out a cry of surprise, her sword launched from her grip soon after, then just as quickly, she was forced out of the room with Saren pushed against her! "Ahhhhh!"

(to next room)
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2