Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilian camping grounds

+5
Vivian Highswallow
Sakurai
Baroness of Hell
Random Mobs
Danua
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Civilian camping grounds - Page 7 Empty Re: Civilian camping grounds

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:45 am

Leona Galette des Rois wrote:Leona chuckled as she passed the young man. "Heh, you're damn right." she says with a chuckle before focusing her attention on the Wraith. She furrowed her brows and bared her fangs as well as the blade she carried, turning it's point at him. "You calling me 'stupid'?!" she roared, growling as she ignored her subordinate and charged forward, the axe becoming a one handed great sword as she struck at the demon clad in black! If holy energy isn't working, perhaps a little fire on fire will work!

(OOC: not sure if the others are even coming back, so I'm going to post because I don't like leaving awaiting posters in the dark too long. Razz )

The Wraith raised it's own hellforged steel runeblade and blocked Leona's overhead strike with a one handed crossblock. The Wraith's physical strength dwarfed that of the mortal beastkin, and the weight of her sword. He caught Leona's blade by using her crossguard to catch the edge of his own weapon, keeping it pinned there, before he used a circular motion to swing her sword over his head and imbed it into the ground to his left, keeping it pinned there with the flat of his blade, and locking it with his own crossguard. With the next motion, he back-fisted Leona in the face with his steel gauntlet, hard.

"So easy to provoke with mere words, my dear. It would seem you are not as pure of thought as you lead others to believe. The sin of Pride flows in you..." the Wraith spoke as it picked up Leona's weapon, examining it for a moment. "A transformative weapon of the Sundered Ones... Hmhmhmmm While a worthy weapon of my sundered kin, you really believed that this would compete with the armory of Hell..." With those words, the Wraith threw the weapon back to Leona's feet, then pointed the tip of his runeblade at her again.

"Go ahead Lioness. Pick up your stolen weapon. Attack me again. Attack as many times as you dare, you will not be any closer to defeating me, for you are a billion millennia too green to face me in open combat."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Viv growled, the blade firmly in her hand. "Crap, what in Hazoria's name have we gotten ourselves into?" she bellowed these words, shifting her hand on her blade before turning to one of the rescuers. "Guys, you got to get back. There is something off about this one. Leona, I advise we focus our efforts on the Lamia..." she then pointed her sword upon the woman, and charged forth.
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Leona Galette des Rois Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Considering the circumstances, Leona decided to give her pupil another strategy: "I would ordinarily agree, however I suggest we try to evacuate the civs first. Or rather," she then suddenly charged forth with blazing Scardian speed, and slashed the Lamia superficially across her chest! Behind the beast, and attempting to draw both creatures attentions, she whistled and hollered. "Play with me you overgrown worm; same with you lanky robe of bones! You've wasted too much time on the weak mortals- come play with a lioness!" she taunted, turning her ass to them, wiggling it before heartily smacking it and blew them both a raspberry; he tongue waggling playfully upon making the childish noise before she continued into the woods to lure them away. At least at this rate, there would no longer be a Feniran standoff!
Leona Galette des Rois
Leona Galette des Rois
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:08 am

The Wraith again seemingly smirked, before it exploded in a burst of shadowy energies and black miasma, splitting into three separate wraith beings, the Sins!

Civilian camping grounds - Page 7 Sin_scythe_by_darkstormzero-dbu6krc

One chased Leona, it's scythe doing slow loops, one began to stalk Vivian highswallow, it's scythe also spinning in slow menacing arcs. The third stayed beside Rhaenyxio Daphnais, and it's scythe began to sping fast, as it reared back, readying itself for an attack only it could comprehend. All the while, the mist filled woodlands filled with the haunting high pitched laughter of the Sins.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leona Galette des Rois Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:35 am

Leona kept running through the fog, her blade glistening while her arms pumped and her impeccable speed kept her ahead of her pursuers. She turned her head back only once, to see a wraith like figure following her! However, it didn't look the same...

She grinded her heels, and turned to face the monster with both hands on the grip of her blade, her lioness eyes gleaming murderously. "Come now, there isn't a reason to keep the others involved!"
Leona Galette des Rois
Leona Galette des Rois
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:44 am

The Wrath that followed Leona did not abate, and reared it's scythe back across it's chest before performing a backhand swing at her neck even as it phased through her incoporeally. However, dodge or block, the Wrath would turn to her, and answer her challenge. "None leave" came the sephulcral voice, a mix of the guttral hisses from before, and the shrill feminine voice of the Sin. A whistling sound could be heard from the direction of the campsite, it grew louder, and more distinct, sounding like helicopter rotors without the engine whine. Along with the splintering of wood!
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7