Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging Gardens & Balcony

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hanging Gardens & Balcony  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Gardens & Balcony

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:59 pm

Elliot wrote:“You’re right, this view is nicer with you with me as well.” He remarked, absentmindedly leaning his head against hers, cheek against cheek.

Penny blushed as Elliot snuggled up against her cheek. Both of them were warm and soft to the touch, which only made the pair feel even more cozy. This is bliss~ She hummed, and glanced over at Elliot with her big, almost catish smirk.

Hanging Gardens & Balcony  - Page 2 Pennyblush
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:16 am

The two stood there for a while, as the sun began to set, not noticing the passing time

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:34 am

Penny's heart beat in her chest, her emerald eyes gleaming as they stared deeply into Elliot's bluish green ones. She smiled, flushed a little as she leaned a little closer to him. Perhaps this moment would be better if it had a... She thought, her pink face turning red as her eyes fall to his lips and then back to his eyes. Her emerald orbs wavering intensely as she paused, unsure if to proceed...!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:20 am

Elliot turned to Penny, looking at her a moment, before smiling, eyes closed, and head tilted

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:28 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot turned to Penny, looking at her a moment, before smiling, eyes closed, and head tilted

Is that a yes?? Penny's eyes wavered, and she inched herself a little closer... She gulped as she breathed gently against his face, his lips... pausing there as she wasn't sure whether or not to continue with lidded green eyes and slightly foggy glasses!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 02, 2023 7:09 pm

As she approached, he felt her hand near his, taking it in his grasp

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon May 29, 2023 11:44 am

Elliot wrote:As she approached, he felt her hand near his, taking it in his grasp

Penny took that as a 'yes', and gulped. Gently, she began to lean closer to Elliot's face. Her lips began to part, she closed her bright green eyes and gently cocked her head to the side as she prepared to kiss the young, handsome man~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Joan Arcwind Mon May 29, 2023 11:50 am

The Holy Knight Vice Commander, Veteran Hazorian Executioner, and one of the Cathedral's Instructors, Joan Arcwind was making her rounds of the hanging gardens given it was becoming late and such places were restricted after hours when she turned her azure gaze upon the pair leaning on the balcony.

Hanging Gardens & Balcony  - Page 2 Joan_Arcwind_Holy_Robes

"Ahem...!" Joan cleared her throat, the tall, curvy woman called out to the pair before they touched one another's lips! "Its after hours, and such behavior is not permitted on these grounds you two! I suggest you both find yourselves to your dorms or leave the premises if you do not have an appointment!" She addressed, hand on her right hip, her cool blue eyes glaring daggers into their backs!
Joan Arcwind
Joan Arcwind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon May 29, 2023 12:53 pm

“Oh, evening, Vice Commander!” Elliot turned to reply, utterly oblivious to Penny’s attempt at stealing a kiss. “Wait, what behavior? I was just showing Penny here how lovely the gardens were.” He remarked with a innocent smile.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Selene Moonswallow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Joan Arcwind Mon May 29, 2023 11:23 pm

Elliot wrote:“Oh, evening, Vice Commander!” Elliot turned to reply, utterly oblivious to Penny’s attempt at stealing a kiss. “Wait, what behavior? I was just showing Penny here how lovely the gardens were.” He remarked with a innocent smile.

"Hmm?" the woman hummed, blinking her long lashes, cocking her head gently to the side. "Mr. Craig? Oh... well, I didn't think you were the kind of young man to..." she blinked, seemingly thoroughly surprised! Her eyes turned to the lovely mouse girl and the otherwise stoic commander couldn't help but blush upon noticing the comparisons between Penny's figure and her own. The Knight Commander's bosom bounced as she took a gentle step back. She closed her eyes, flustered as she answered: "W-well flattered as I am," she paused realizing she said that out loud. "...anyway," she reopened her lidded blue eyes and looked sharply at Elliot. "...it is after hours, and unless you are heading to the men's dormitory I am afraid you and Ms. Penny here must take your leave. I'll let this slide for now." She says, half turned, her blue eyes glancing at them from the corner of her vision. "Do remember you have a class with me on the basics of practical defense tomorrow morning, I won't be taking any excuses if you are tardy." She reminded him, still somewhat pink in the face.
Joan Arcwind
Joan Arcwind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon May 29, 2023 11:33 pm

“Um, Professor? It’s Friday. Our class is on Tuesday, as it’s been for the last two months. Are you sure you’re feeling ok?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Joan Arcwind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Joan Arcwind Mon May 29, 2023 11:36 pm

Elliot wrote:“Um, Professor? It’s Friday. Our class is on Tuesday, as it’s been for the last two months. Are you sure you’re feeling ok?”

Joan's eyes widened, and her face became even more red. "...right you are, Mr. Craig." She then brought up her hand to her mouth, coughing into her fist gently. "Feel free to stop by anyway if you wish. My door is always open." She replied, not looking at him nor Penny before quickly slinking away!

[to here]

Last edited by Joan Arcwind on Tue May 30, 2023 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Joan Arcwind
Joan Arcwind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon May 29, 2023 11:38 pm

Penny was completely pink and flustered, missing her shot at kissing Elliot due to the new arrival. She turned to face the rather curvaceous blond woman who began to fluster and stumble on her words before Elliot. Soon after she left, Penny blinked. "...I think your teach totally has the hots for you, Elliot. Didn't realize you were THIS popular!" She gasped, blinking.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon May 29, 2023 11:53 pm

“What!?” He remarked with surprise. “No, that can’t be, she was probably just embarrassed she forgot which day it was, like last month when she tripped when instructing me on balance, or last week when she was filling in for the gym teacher when I was at the pool and she fell in. She’s surprisingly klutzy for someone of her rank, I suppose, but that doesn’t get in the way of her work!” His eyes beamed with respect, absolutely devoid of any sort of evidence in his statements that corroborated with Penny’s accusations

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue May 30, 2023 12:00 am

Elliot wrote:“What!?” He remarked with surprise. “No, that can’t be, she was probably just embarrassed she forgot which day it was, like last month when she tripped when instructing me on balance, or last week when she was filling in for the gym teacher when I was at the pool and she fell in. She’s surprisingly klutzy for someone of her rank, I suppose, but that doesn’t get in the way of her work!” His eyes beamed with respect, absolutely devoid of any sort of evidence in his statements that corroborated with Penny’s accusations

She blinked. "Well... I suppose that could be true..." She says out loud, but began to think the reasons for her increasingly klutzy nature was in part due to the elder woman perhaps finding the younger Craig attractive. "...I mean, she did say her 'door's always open' and she doesn't mind you stopping by her office when the academy is closed, no prying eyes to witness the forbidden love between a teacher and her student! Soon she'll be asking you to accompany her on trips on behalf of the school, then, she'll just outright say she wants you to tag along with her because she wants some alone time!" Penny... squeed? She was blushing heavily, as this was the meat and potatoes of many of her romance novels she read! She was also teasing Elliot as she found his flustered and surprised look adorable!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 12:06 am

Elliot nervously chuckled. “That sounds like the plot out of one of my sister’s Stylemark Channel movies. I-I mean, those don’t happen in real life, right?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue May 30, 2023 12:18 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot nervously chuckled. “That sounds like the plot out of one of my sister’s Stylemark Channel movies. I-I mean, those don’t happen in real life, right?”

She giggled. "Hey, you never know, right?" she hummed, bowing over, hands behind her back, eyes closed as she smiled. Her well endowed bosom bounced and swayed with the perfect amount of 'sexy' while her tail swished behind her playfully. "So... I guess we're being kicked out of here. It was pretty and I enjoyed it! But... perhaps we should have a change in venue then?" She proposed, blushing as she continued to lean but half opened her pretty, lidded eyes.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 12:20 am

“Well, we still have those sweets back at my place, if you feel like some dessert.” He replied.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue May 30, 2023 12:22 am

Elliot wrote:“Well, we still have those sweets back at my place, if you feel like some dessert.” He replied.

She beamed. "That is right! Hehe~" Penny giggled, sliding her arm around his again, leaning up against him with her swollen bosoms. "Lead the way~" She hummed.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 12:44 am

“Gladly!” He remarked, taking her hand in his, leading her along.”
(To Here)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant