Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room - Page 2 Empty Re: First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:57 pm

Penny's pale pink face was now a darker shade of pink as the pair shared hands. Again, his hands were soft and gentle to the touch. Hers were also warm and soft, and she did her best not to scratch him with her long, painted pink nails. He lead her to the door, before the pair were back outside again. "I have to say, you really do have a lovely house Elliot~" She complimented him with a sweet tone.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room - Page 2 Empty Re: First Floor, Front Door & Living Room

Post  Elliot Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:08 am

“Thanks!” He smiled and nodded, deciding to go with the flow in regards to this date. (To Here)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 12:43 am

(From Here)
Elliot led Penny in as they returned from their excursion to the campus. “So, what would you like first?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue May 30, 2023 12:52 am

Elliot wrote:(From Here)
Elliot led Penny in as they returned from their excursion to the campus. “So, what would you like first?”

"A meal, a bath, maybe me?" she said out loud... before blushing and covering her face. "I-I just really wanted to say that...! I feel so lewd now...!" She replied, muffled between her hands.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 12:55 am

Elliot’s face turned scarlet as steam erupted from his ears! “Haba-wha-huh!?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue May 30, 2023 12:58 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot’s face turned scarlet as steam erupted from his ears! “Haba-wha-huh!?”

"S-sorry! I... sometimes say things out loud automatically when I get nervous!" She half whined, before sliding her fingers apart, glancing over at his flustered appearance. "Hehe... though, you are pretty cute when you get all red like that!" Penny giggled. "Well, the cheesecake is always a good start." she answered, hopping up beside him.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 1:10 am

“Right! Cheesecake!” Elliot squeaked out, pulling at his collar, steam pouring out. “Dessert! I’ll get us some plates!” He staggered off in the direction of the kitchen slowly regaining composure.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue May 30, 2023 1:15 am

Penny blinked as Elliot waddled his way to the kitchen, and for a split moment... she thought she saw a 'pitched tent'?? This made her glasses fog up, and she become just as scarlet with hot air escaping her mouse ears! I...I need to sit down now. She thought, and slowly waddled herself over to a chair!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 1:29 am

“Here we go!” Elliot exclaimed, having regained his composure from earlier, slicing the cheesecake, and placing the first slice on Penny’s plate, before serving himself. As he sat down, he remarks to Penny “Quite the treat to end the day with, isn’t it?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue May 30, 2023 1:59 am

Elliot wrote:“Here we go!” Elliot exclaimed, having regained his composure from earlier, slicing the cheesecake, and placing the first slice on Penny’s plate, before serving himself. As he sat down, he remarks to Penny “Quite the treat to end the day with, isn’t it?”

She smiled. "Indeed! And thank you!" she replied, having calmed down herself now. However, before she began to dig in... a cute idea came to fruition. "Hey, Elliot, lean closer~" She hummed, taking the wedge of cheesecake from her plate he offered her, and held it out before his face. "Say, ahh~" She giggled, closing her eyes and smiling with a pretty, bashful grin~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue May 30, 2023 7:11 pm

Elliot’s cheeks reddened again, leaning back for a second, before he leaned in and opened his mouth. “Ahhhh.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed May 31, 2023 2:23 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot’s cheeks reddened again, leaning back for a second, before he leaned in and opened his mouth. “Ahhhh.”

"Hmhmhm~" Penny hummed, her lidded green eyes fixated on his lips as she gently brought the tip of the cheesecake to his mouth. "Any good?" She hummed, tail swishing behind her. "Now, your turn~" She soon cooed, closing her eyes and opening her mouth with an: "Ahhhhh~"
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed May 31, 2023 2:31 am

He took a second to chew on the bite, before swallowing. “Yeah, it’s good.” He replied, before Penny’s request to be fed was made. “Ah! Um, ok….” He squeaked out, cutting off a chunk with the fork, gently bringing the morsel to the mouse girl’s mouth, letting her lips wrap around the fork before carefully withdrawing it.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed May 31, 2023 2:46 am

Elliot wrote:He took a second to chew on the bite, before swallowing. “Yeah, it’s good.” He replied, before Penny’s request to be fed was made. “Ah! Um, ok….” He squeaked out, cutting off a chunk with the fork, gently bringing the morsel to the mouse girl’s mouth, letting her lips wrap around the fork before carefully withdrawing it.

"Omm nom~" Penny hummed as she felt the silky texture of cheesecake cross her lips. She continued to keep her eyes closed, her cheeks flustered and her plush lips forming a grin as the fork slipped from her lips and she chewed and swallowed. "Hehehe, soooo yummy!~" She sighed, cupping her flustered cheeks. Cheese in any form was such a guilty pleasure for her and her kin~

Elliot, who had cut a piece of the cheesecake he had for her, where as Penny simply held hers fully for him to bite, watched as she took the very same cheesecake she held out to him and bite a chunk off where his mouth had been moments prior! Without realizing it, she just indirectly kissed Elliot, but did Elliot realize this fact....?
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed May 31, 2023 2:55 am

“Yeah, Gloria’s is the best bakery in the city, no contest.” Elliot replied, a gentle smile on his lips.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed May 31, 2023 3:07 am

Elliot wrote:“Yeah, Gloria’s is the best bakery in the city, no contest.” Elliot replied, a gentle smile on his lips.

"Mmmhmm! I can't argue with you there!" Penny giggled, reopening her lidded green eyes and looked down at the cheesecake and smiled warmly. "You know... today's been pretty fun! I don't do this sorta thing that often so it felt nice just to roam about with you, getting to know you!" She giggled, and glanced up at him, running a hand through the side of her hair, almost to mimic a human woman tucking her hair behind her ear, but she could not do this since she lacked human ears. "...I'd like to do this often with you, if you wouldn't mind~" She beamed, closing her eyes and smiling brightly! Blush
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed May 31, 2023 3:17 am

A light blush returned to his cheeks, as he nodded in agreement. “….I think I’d enjoy that too.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 am

Elliot wrote:A light blush returned to his cheeks, as he nodded in agreement. “….I think I’d enjoy that too.”

"I'm glad we are in agreement!" Penny's lidded eyes fell upon his blushing face and she smiled, holding up the cheesecake once again. "Close your eyes and say, aaaaaah~" She hummed once more.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed May 31, 2023 3:20 am

He chuckled, nervously, but complied with the request, closing his eyes, and opening his mouth, awaiting a sweet surprise.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

First Floor, Front Door & Living Room - Page 2 Empty Post 69-Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed May 31, 2023 3:44 am

Elliot wrote:He chuckled, nervously, but complied with the request, closing his eyes, and opening his mouth, awaiting a sweet surprise.

Penny smiled, her lidded gaze falling from his closed eyes to his lips as she raised the cheesecake.

Elliot would taste the silky sweet confection upon his lips as he closed his mouth... but quickly found a different texture. It was warm, pleasantly so and more plush on the rim of his lips. He would feel a gentle draft upon his cheek, his eyes would flutter open to see that Penny was a lot closer to him now... and...

...their lips were locked! She was blushing a deep scarlet, eyes closed tight behind her glasses, and she was shaking like a leaf! Barely able to keep herself standing over him in his chair she had one hand on the table for support while the other just now fell upon his shoulder! It was a long, passion filled kiss that was also sweet as it tastes! However...

Knees... giving... out! The flustered pink mouse thought as she buckled forwards, falling into his lap with her thick, shapely legs spread out across either side of his chair! Her soft, pillowy bosom flattened against his chest as she fell onto him, her hand sliding across the table before wrapping around the back of Elliot's neck for stability... still lip locked! She moaned slightly, a gentle gasp as she rolled her forehead into his gently, lips peeling away with a gentle bridge of saliva between their parted lips...! "Hah.... ah... I'm... sorry... I kinda... lost myself... my balance..." She huffed, barely capable of keeping herself from fainting! The once pale pink field mouse was almost fuschia now, limply and lewdly sitting atop Elliot in his lap! The bridge of her nose rested against his, and her lidded green eyes slowly blinked to see him, but couldn't given how fogged up her glasses were, which made her pout. Was... was it okay to kiss him? She found herself wondering, her heart beating out of her chest as she seemed rooted to his lap, holding onto him and his chair to support her body from sliding off or melting at this rate! "...Eli...?" She cooed, batting her long lashes, still unable to see thanks to her steamy glasses!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed May 31, 2023 11:39 pm

Elliot’s eyes shot open when Penny’s lips came in contact with his. Huh, wha!? he thought to himself is Penny really kissing me right now!? Elliot’s mind locked up for a second at this revelation, as he recalled something his father once told him long ago.

Years Prior
“Son!” Olaf bellowed. “As your father I find it necessary to share with you a very important life lesson I learned when I was a few years older than you, and that will doubtlessly come in handy in the future!”
“Ok, father, what is it?”
Olaf Cleared his throat and proclaimed “If a girl begins kissing you, hold her! Especially if she tells you she wants to try kissing because she’s bored! She’s lying, and she likes you, so you need to show her you like her back!
Elliot blushed a little over the thought of kissing a girl, before he asked “…did mom first kiss you by telling you she was bored?”
It was on this day Elliot saw a true rarity: his father blushing. “Um, well…. Yes. And it’s a good thing my arms moved on their own to hold her, otherwise you or your siblings wouldn’t exist right now! Now go my son, I have taught you my most important lesson.”

Present day, mid kiss
Elliot’s arms wrapped loosely around Penny, her body reacting in kind, snuggling up closer to Elliot, as they made out…..

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Abdel the Pure and Penny Yeiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:36 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot’s eyes shot open when Penny’s lips came in contact with his. Huh, wha!? he thought to himself is Penny really kissing me right now!? Elliot’s mind locked up for a second at this revelation, as he recalled something his father once told him long ago.

Years Prior
“Son!” Olaf bellowed. “As your father I find it necessary to share with you a very important life lesson I learned when I was a few years older than you, and that will doubtlessly come in handy in the future!”
“Ok, father, what is it?”
Olaf Cleared his throat and proclaimed “If a girl begins kissing you, hold her! Especially if she tells you she wants to try kissing because she’s bored! She’s lying, and she likes you, so you need to show her you like her back!
Elliot blushed a little over the thought of kissing a girl, before he asked “…did mom first kiss you by telling you she was bored?”
It was on this day Elliot saw a true rarity: his father blushing. “Um, well…. Yes. And it’s a good thing my arms moved on their own to hold her, otherwise you or your siblings wouldn’t exist right now! Now go my son, I have taught you my most important lesson.”

Present day, mid kiss
Elliot’s arms wrapped loosely around Penny, her body reacting in kind, snuggling up closer to Elliot, as they made out…..

"...?!" a muffled gasp from the ginger haired mouse as Elliot's lips were back upon hers! Elliot's arms wrapped around her, bringing her closer into his warm embrace. "Hmmm~" Moaned the mouse, closing her eyes as she tilts her head, the pair making out for the first time. It was good practice, as they alternated lip placement, learning that they need to remember to 'breathe' as they paused briefly with shallow, rapid panting between moments of kissing; each sounding like they had ran a marathon! "Hah...hah...hah..." she panted, her bright emerald gaze upon his azure green orbs as she cupped his cheek and returned to his lips. Her tail swished about in a listless manner, and she... could feel something rubbing against her inner right thigh. She paused mid kiss... knowing what it was with her placement atop him, so close to him. She blushed, her glasses glinting, hiding her pretty eyes. She made a strange little face, her cheeks red as she leans her face closer to his ear, and whispered: "...would it be forward of me to spend the night... with you... In the same bed?"

Her endowed bosom squished against Elliot's chest tight enough that he could feel her breathing, her racing heart. From his ear which came her sweet, innocent voice was also the woman's baited breath as she awaited for his answer to her proposal...
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:45 pm

Caught in a haze, the young man could only nod, and gently squeeze her hand.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:17 pm

Elliot wrote:Caught in a haze, the young man could only nod, and gently squeeze her hand.

Penny's face remained scarlet, but a small smile spreads across her face. "I'm... glad~" The mouse squeaked, before her thighs gripped his hips, keeping him rooted to the chair yet. He held her hand in his, her free hand cupping his cheek. She drew her lips upon him once more, closing her eyes as she continued making out with the young lad~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:19 pm

“I-if we’re going upstairs, we should probably put the cheesecake away first, don’t want it to spoil, right?” Elliot awkwardly remarked, in a small break between kisses.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next