Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Pub

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forest Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Pub

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:59 pm

She lay there with the wind knocked out of her, giant lizard drool running down her face into her mouth and all over her neck as she blinked for lack of anything better to do in light of the moment. Well that and the pure mental shock at the crude form of violation that just scrapped across her face, she wasn't sure if the creature had genitalia or not, or for that matter whether it was purely drool covering her stunned form or not.

Coughing and sputtering drool out of her mouth she slowly began to move, rolling onto her side as the world around her continued to burn, no thought in her head only basic instinct to cough and clear the vile drool from her throat as quickly as possible.

After some time she managed to climb to her feet, and recover some semblance of rational thought, she bent over to retrieve the coat of her target wrapping it around her shoulders she stood staring off in the direction of the lizard and her prey.

"Dammit, I was so close too. She was one hell of a sister to tumble with. Oh well guess I'll be heading back, if only I could grieve your loss properly sister. I good stiff drink to send you off."

"A drink ona ouse madam, an please visit again!"

Without thinking she took the offered glass of jungle juice and downed it straight up in one go, handing back the empty glass to the old half deaf half blind bartender.

"Ery good madam, now I's a bar to straighten up."

For half a moment she stood still about to leave when it hit her, the bar was a raging pile of flame and burning lumber. She turned to say something and saw that the old bartender was already gone from view the words she was about to say stuck in her throat.

"Ah fuck it, I'm going to cuddle up in my new coat somewhere private for a while... and grieve my missing fuzzy face." And so she walks away into the forest as the bar and surrounding area remain ablaze leaving her mission apparently done despite feeling depressed over the matter as a whole.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Forest Pub - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Pub

Post  LagoonJagras Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:40 am

Yrsa Mooncaller wrote:She was about to plunge the blade down, when she heard a noise from the edge of the greenery ahead of her. She glanced up, and saw the widening jaws of the beast as it charged for her! The tongue which shot out and wrapped around her threw her off guard! "Whaaa?! AHHH!" She screamed, feeling the sticky, icky muscle go taut, and pull her off the elf, diving head first into the gaping throat! Darkness, and moistness, her jacket falling off her shoulders, over the assassin, her arms hooking the corner's of the lizard's stinking maw!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmph?!" Came her muffled cries, her long, shapely legs kicking fiercely and her tail folding between said legs, feeling the jaws clamp onto her back! "What the hell?!" She hissed, blind in the humid tunnel of flesh, kicking and squirming! Her fingers gripping the scales, realizing she had dropped her sword somewhere in mid grapple with the Jagras!

The monster found succor in Yrsa's taste, and continued to pass over the elf while devouring the wolf! She jerked her head back, maw wide, the woman's squirming, kicking butt pumping up and down as she wiggled into her throat! The woman's legs pedaling hard as the Jargas swallowed and gulped greedily, wide jaws open as Yrsa's boots vanished down the slick tunnel of flesh, kicking wildly before her scream faded into the Jargas' core!

GLICK....

The monster swallowed deeply, Yrsa's bulging form pressed down into the elf below her, her belly scales bloating and pushing the elf deep into the dirt, dragging across her entire body, the tail curling around her face as she passed over entirely... and headed into the jungle away from the bar with her delicious prize!

LagoonJagras
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2