Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mountain Cave

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mountain Cave  Empty Mountain Cave

Post  Nia Ishizu Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:57 am

[From here]

Nia followed the map to the Southern Beijio Mountains, close to the Frozen Sands, and the Deadlands beyond. To keep Sig from worrying, Nia got a hold of some friends:

Mi, a college student who frequented her shop:

Mountain Cave  File

Thunderer, a Mercenary Magess who hailed from Fenira:

Mountain Cave  File

Sakuya, who was a member of the Beijio City Guard:

Mountain Cave  File

....and admittedly, some semi-flowery but handsome young man who didn't turn down an opportunity to travel with four nubile women:

Mountain Cave  File

...he was at least a distraction and knew how to weave capable spells, among carrying their things.

The village they past through was quite remote, that they didn't even realize that the Empire had some modernization taking place. Regardless, they pointed the five to the mountain's pathway, which they climbed till they met with a cave, with Mi being the one who complained the most, the entire time.

"Its... so coooold." *Crying Forever* Mi whined.

"You should have properly prepared then, instead of coming in your plain clothes." Said Sakuya, who was wearing less than Mi. Epic Hero

"Ladies, we are almost to the cave, mind not bickering?" Asked Thunderer, who was leaning over a ledge above them, her bobbling breasts hanging intimidatingly above them. (o)(o)

The pair glanced up at her before sighing, hot air visible coming out of their mouths. All the while the unknown male who was packing their things seemed unaffected, and energetic, climbing the cliff face with their things bundled onto his back as if they weighed nothing. "Hurry along now ladies, last one there is a rotten egg~" He chuckled as he went along.

Ahead of them all, however, was their leader, Nia herself:

Mountain Cave  File

She held out her hand, and coughed, and the man ran up to her with a teacup and a thermos of Hibiscus-Cherry tea, pouring her a cup before handing it to her. She clasped her hand around it, turned to him with a cute smile, and then took a sip, as she turns her head to the cave entrance.

"So... thats the place you wanted to go, Ms. Ishizu?" He asked, while the others picked up the pace and appeared from behind them.

She took a few moments to herself, while the others stared into the yawning maw of the cave... and found it troubling hot air was escaping the opening.

"Looks like it," Nia replied, folding her arms under her chest, as she thinks out her options... before nodding. "...alright, everyone follow my lead. No Leroy Jenkins here, got it?"

All: "Leroy...who?" I!...Have no idea...

"....*sigh* Never mind..." (Sabrina) Flustered Nia replied, before handing her tea back to the manslave, and began her approach. "Just no guns blazing, you ask me permission first if you wish to attack anything, even if you're afraid, is that clear?" She says entering the mouth of the cavern, followed closely by her colleges.

The cave yawned wider, into a tunnel of dark obsidian rock that surrounded them, and the smell of sulfur thick in the air.

"This place, volcanic was it?" Sakuya asked, touching the walls.

"Not exactly, the walls look like obsidian due to the heat of something burrowing into the earth, its ancient." The manslave replied.

"Ah, an expert of rocks I take it?" Asked Thunderer, raising a brow with a smile.

"No, just seen something like this recently." He replied.

Nia shushed them all as she casts a spell to illuminate their path. The cave was getting darker. "Quiet..." she warned, travelling deeper within the earth. Mi all the while looked pale, her flashlight reflecting off the surface of the tunnel. "You... think that dragon's... dead right?" I dislike that...

Nia shrugged. "Could be, could be very much alive, wanting to boil us alive with its fiery breath, crush us or rip us apart with its talons too. Be positive though, I have a plan." Blush

Mi: Im freaked out

"Just everyone be quiet from now on, in case there is something ahead of us..." Sakuya states.

Nia all the while lead them deeper, till they came to an overhang the old man had stated... which overlooked a deep cavern.

"Dead end...?" Thunderer asked Nia, who stood close to the edge of the overhang. Nia was silent, the ball of light in her hand still raised like a lantern. Her head was bowed, but they could see a smirk on her face. She silently points down, and the four gather behind her... and look deep down, and notice the piles upon piles of treasure which amassed in the cavern. They didn't even need the lanterns, lights, as their were deposits of magma here and there which gave the lower cavern a deep red hue.

"Holy Cow..." Mi gasped. LOL-wah..?

Nia remained silent, her eyes scanning the cave for the tell tale purple hue...
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Mountain Cave  Empty Re: Mountain Cave

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Mountain Cave  Apbv9u

The treasure hoards laid piled and sorted in mounts of glinting gold, and shining silver, and glittering gemstones laid in hoard. Piles upon piles like sand dunes covered the cavern floors, lit only by the glowing rivers and falls of magma, and the fires they lit upon the stone ground. Mortal eyes had not beheld upon such a sight in thousands of years.

But not a trace of dust could be found in this ancient place, as though it remained untouched by decay, and the ravages of time. Like someone, or something was still caring for all that lay within this place.

At the moment however, it seemed as though the caretaker was elsewhere.

Peering further into the immense caverns, one would see other valuable treasure types, Platinum, Copper, Brass, and Bronze, Mythril and more, each artifact, each coin, each piece carefully sorted, arranged, and accounted for. And artifacts of immense value, or of great arcane significance, placed near what appeared to be a great nesting chamber...

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:44 pm

The man began to tie the ropes off and throw them down into the colossal coffer below, while Nia scanned the treasures of the natural vault carefully.

"There's... so much of it!" Mi gasped. While Thunderer peered over the ledge. "Looks like I'll be able to feather fall down safely..." she mumbled, while Sakuya tested the ropes.

"Hmm..." Nia hummed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Lets advance carefully." She says, and began to descend herself. Testing the rope with both feet against the flat of the wall, she looked over to the four and frowned. "We may not be alone, so try to be respectful to the horde for now. We don't need to give the wrong impressions."

"Wrong impressions...?" Mi asked, and Nia quickly answered: "The way the treasure is being maintained, its still has a master. So do not steal, got it?" She commands, sternly at that; looking at each one of them before descending further.

The others found the command weird, and with the added level of danger... cautiously began to descend after Nia. Thunderer in mid glide down thanks to her magics, whispered to Nia who was repelling down:

"I sense no dragon... are you sure that the horde is not abandoned? This is a lot of wealth..."

Nia nodded. "I'm sure. As a person who hordes herself, I would know... there isn't any rubble in sight of the piles of gold, and the shiny stuffs still shiny after what... a century or two? Yeah, someone's maintaining it, could be the dragon, or even a greedy human... but humans are what I fear more given our predicament..." she strained as she climbed down.

Soon, the five were huddled closely to a section of treasure made of golden coins, and Nia noticed a human sized path that cut through the treasure... around it, and branched off other ways ahead of them. Nia felt suspicious of this...

"Oh wow... so... much...go-" Mi began to creep towards the treasure, when Nia grabbed her by her mouth and pulled her back. The others, and Mi especially, looked at her in worry and curiosity.

"Shh..." Nia whispered. She pointed with a slender finger towards a large pile of gold and mythril, further in.

The others honed their eyes on the spot in question... and silently scanned the piles of silvery coins...
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:57 am

The finger pointed deeper into the colossal caverns, between the dunes and hills and seas of glinting precious metal and stone. Deeper into the distance they saw the nesting grounds of what one would assume to be a large dragon. The natural stone gave way to what looked like intricately and precisely carved and shaped masonry steps that led to a large dais that overlooked the vast treasures of the caves. Lit by four pillars of bonfires, and at the center, bedding made of the finest exotic silks, and satin, and silverweaves large enough to be considered extravagant even for a cloud giant.

Something was asleep, coiled in the pillows, and the sheets and the blankets however... something very large. And not entirely humanoid...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:56 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The finger pointed deeper into the colossal caverns, between the dunes and hills and seas of glinting precious metal and stone. Deeper into the distance they saw the nesting grounds of what one would assume to be a large dragon. The natural stone gave way to what looked like intricately and precisely carved and shaped masonry steps that led to a large dais that overlooked the vast treasures of the caves. Lit by four pillars of bonfires, and at the center, bedding made of the finest exotic silks, and satin, and silverweaves large enough to be considered extravagant even for a cloud giant.

Something was asleep, coiled in the pillows, and the sheets and the blankets however... something very large. And not entirely humanoid...

"Is...that...?" pale Mi gulped.

"...a dragon, looks sorta like one...yes." *Anguish* replied Sakuya.

All the while, Nia looked... rather happy! raaaaaaepface

The mage turned to her, raising her brow at the raven haired woman. "So what do we do now? If it spots us here, we're good as dead..." Thunderer looked back to the beast when the male spoke up:

"...am I the only one concerned its sleeping in sheets? That said sheets are... big enough for it?" What the Hell...

Nia pats the man's shoulder when he says this. "Give this man a cookie!" She said somewhat loudly, which caused the others to shrink back, and look at her with a mix of worry and disdain. In unison they shush their leader, and Nia was removing her scarf, handing it to the man. "Hold this, don't lose it its my favorite..." She began, turning to the bed in the distance, then back to them, handing the sword she had strapped around her back to Sakuya.

"What are you doing?" Sakuya asked, while Mi was too focused on looking at the creature in the distance, mumbling some such about her 'being too young to... something another', and generally being a party pooper on the whole thing.

"Well, if its got a bed, sheets, pillows, it's intelligent enough to understand human things, potentially words." Nia replied.

"Potentially...?" the man questioned.

Nia shrugged. "Look, I've got a plan. You all stay here, and just play along when it happens,"

"When what happens?" Thunderer asked, confused.

"You'll know it when it does," Nia replied cryptically. "It'll be when you can take a portion of the treasure here, each of you, hopefully."

"Hopefully?" Sakuya's turn to sound confused.

Blush Nia giggled. "Just stay here, don't touch anything, and don't do anything to," she made air quotes: "'Help', I'm going to be fine! Probably."

"P-Probably? We should just get out of here...while we're still alive..." Mi moaned.

Nia smiled again. "Just stick to the crags here like glue, its not going to hurt you if all goes well... just what ever you do, don't attack it. If you do... I can't guarantee any of you four safeties." Blush

She then turned around, and began to walk through the pathways, between the piles of treasures, being careful not to touch any of the treasures on display, while waving her friends good bye. She weaved and snaked her way up to the stairwell, hearing the worried and frightened whispers of her companions far behind her. She stood at the landing, and observed the rising and falling blanket, the comfortable pillows. She took a seat on the steps, pulling out her Dungeon Master Guide and checked it:

Mountain Cave  Nia

Let me see... if my stats are high enough for this... She thought, smiling all the while, not looking too worried at all that she was sitting at the feet of a covered mass of scales... and flesh.
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:49 am

The Dragoness body moved minutely, her tail coiled tighter around her body as she wrapped herself deeper into the sheets. Her breathing was deep and heavy, but not snoring. Sharp teeth bareny seen poking out from under her plush lips, and her olive tanned skin contrasted sharply with shining golden blonde locks and ruby red scales. A pair of wings wrapped around her frame like a cloak, the arms pulled over her humanoid shoulders draped the wing membranes over her front.

It appeared the dragon had been surviving on a diet consisting of wild game and unguarded livestock, as well as a healthy dose of spring water that was aways deeper into the caverns. Whomever this Dragon was, she chose her lairs well.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:05 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Dragoness body moved minutely, her tail coiled tighter around her body as she wrapped herself deeper into the sheets. Her breathing was deep and heavy, but not snoring. Sharp teeth bareny seen poking out from under her plush lips, and her olive tanned skin contrasted sharply with shining golden blonde locks and ruby red scales. A pair of wings wrapped around her frame like a cloak, the arms pulled over her humanoid shoulders draped the wing membranes over her front.

It appeared the dragon had been surviving on a diet consisting of wild game and unguarded livestock, as well as a healthy dose of spring water that was aways deeper into the caverns. Whomever this Dragon was, she chose her lairs well.

Nia's allies watched on with baited breath, trying to wave Nia back to them; but the raven haired woman did not heed their worry. Between checking her DM book, she inspected the area around here. Given their position on the map, hunting for the beast would have been meager, and hard given the harsh landscape of these nearly frosted sands, but she could hear the soft, faint trickle of a stream further within. She may need a drink after this... She flipped through the pages of her book, and nodded to herself. Its not in this pile of treasure... that means... the pearl is... She smiled. "No need for negative nerves..." She sighed, before closing the book and dropped it onto the ground. The thick book fell, making a loud noise that echoed through the cave. The sound of the book hitting the floor displaced some of the treasure, causing a cascade of coins to clatter and roll about.

Nia stood up, turning to face the bed, and took a couple steps back...
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:28 am

Nia Ishizu wrote:Nia's allies watched on with baited breath, trying to wave Nia back to them; but the raven haired woman did not heed their worry. Between checking her DM book, she inspected the area around here. Given their position on the map, hunting for the beast would have been meager, and hard given the harsh landscape of these nearly frosted sands, but she could hear the soft, faint trickle of a stream further within. She may need a drink after this... She flipped through the pages of her book, and nodded to herself. Its not in this pile of treasure... that means... the pearl is... She smiled. "No need for negative nerves..." She sighed, before closing the book and dropped it onto the ground. The thick book fell, making a loud noise that echoed through the cave. The sound of the book hitting the floor displaced some of the treasure, causing a cascade of coins to clatter and roll about.

Nia stood up, turning to face the bed, and took a couple steps back...

Mountain Cave  8AJyMP1

The creature sat up, her long straight blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders as her wings uncoiled from her shoulders with a slight shudder.

"WHO DARES INTRUDE UPON MY HOME?!" She roars out, a gout of white hot flame ejects from between her teeth with a hiss.

Mountain Cave  Ho5WFNo

The creature sniffs the air twice, and her eyes narrowed as she saw Nia. "Why do you stand before me, Human? And why are your little friends scurrying about in my treasures?"

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:48 am

Nia's hair flowed back, as the beast roared... her smile persisting. She was... perhaps the height of three or four more of her own heights on top of each other, and she was around 5'9. "Hi!" She waved, one hand behind her back, a smile on her face. Blush

"I'm Nia," she introduced herself, before opening her red eyes, glancing up at the dragon's larger ones. "They're not, I told them not to touch any of it; that fell when I dropped my book, caused a bunch of your treasure to shift. Sorry about that..." She says with a nervous chuckle closing her eyes. ^^; "But..." She slowly opened her lidded eyes, the garnet orbs glinting in the low light. "...I'd like to talk to you about that. You see..." She begins, placing a hand on her well endowed chest, causing it to bobble. "...they followed me out of concern. Tried telling me not to throw what life I have away so readily, and I admire them for that. I do, but this is my life, my decision and I can choose how it ends." She began, her smile still present. "I heard of the rumors of your existence, a dragon kin, who are far more intriguing than your standard dragon." She continued. "You see, regardless of the folly of their journey, I was curious if you could impart some of your treasure to them, and in exchange..."

She raised her arms and then drifted her hands up and down the sides of her curvy, meaty body-

Mountain Cave  Dczmpmr-cbaa1931-0320-433c-a3a5-00c649d1af83.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6bXBtci1jYmFhMTkzMS0wMzIwLTQzM2MtYTNhNS0wMGM2NDlkMWFmODMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"I will offer myself to you as a sacrifice, I shall become your meal! Hmhmhm~" Blush

To this, her friends went pale and speechless from their hiding spot....
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:58 am

The Dragoness frowned and sat back in her bedding.

""Mistaking a Dragon for a fool is most unwise, 'Nia'. I could simply take you, and your friends, and lose nothing right now for one, if I wanted. For two, no mortal offers themself willingly like that, lest they be suicidal, sick, or there is something to be gained. So tell me, whats in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for 'You?'"

The Dragoness raised a finger before Nia answered with a toothy grin. "Before you answer my query, I caution you this - Be honest. Dragons can detect sleight of tongue very easily, and we disdain liars. But a truth may earn you my respect just enough to consider what you have to say." then she lowered her hand and nodded, waiting, with that fangy grin, waiting.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:18 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Dragoness frowned and sat back in her bedding.

""Mistaking a Dragon for a fool is most unwise, 'Nia'. I could simply take you, and your friends, and lose nothing right now for one, if I wanted. For two, no mortal offers themself willingly like that, lest they be suicidal, sick, or there is something to be gained. So tell me, whats in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for 'You?'"

The Dragoness raised a finger before Nia answered with a toothy grin. "Before you answer my query, I caution you this - Be honest. Dragons can detect sleight of tongue very easily, and we disdain liars. But a truth may earn you my respect just enough to consider what you have to say." then she lowered her hand and nodded, waiting, with that fangy grin, waiting.

"I don't think your a fool, most assuredly. But if you did that, well, you'd be a brutish beast. The violent deaths of five explorers after how many years of peace and quiet? Nah, you're smarter than that!" She smirked. "This is no joke..." She says, placing a hand on her chest, smiling. "I am willingly sacrificing myself to be your meal~"  Blush

Mountain Cave  File_4

She points at her stomach. "One, I could hear your stomach growling from the cave entrance, hunting is meager out in these parts of Beijio I take it, and you probably haven't had someone as... meaty as myself, in a long while." She explained, being a very observant woman. "I am sick... and what cures me can't be easily healed. As for whats in it for me? I want to become a part of your Dragon's Pearl... what nobler a sacrifice, but to offer one self to a proud, and beautiful if I may add, creature such as yourself." She says, removing her knife from her thigh, and slit a line across her palm, wincing as she drew blood. She let the curved dagger drop to the floor, kicking it well away from herself, before holding out her hand. "Have a lick? Consider it a sample?" She asked. "Otherwise... I only ask for a few last requests."
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:00 am

"Those who enter a Dragon's lair uninvited invite the Dragon's wroth. It's a fairly simple to understand rule. You'd think after a few thousand years of forceful education to that effect, the lesson would sink in. And you are calling us unintelligent for defending our property? But please, DO go on..." The Dragon's taunt came, as her grin turned toothy.

When Nia reiterated her position, the Dragon was not fooled. And her frown betrayed her displeasure. "Nope.... No deal. Leave, you liar." she grumbled, and rolled over into her sheets once again, facing away from the woman.

But when she sensed they were not leaving, she growled out loudly. "Leave now. Or I'll eat your friends while I make you watch. And I'll chew while I'm at it just to make sure there's no funny business from any of them."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:19 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Those who enter a Dragon's lair uninvited invite the Dragon's wroth. It's a fairly simple to understand rule. You'd think after a few thousand years of forceful education to that effect, the lesson would sink in. And you are calling us unintelligent for defending our property? But please, DO go on..." The Dragon's taunt came, as her grin turned toothy.

When Nia reiterated her position, the Dragon was not fooled. And her frown betrayed her displeasure. "Nope.... No deal. Leave, you liar." she grumbled, and rolled over into her sheets once again, facing away from the woman.

But when she sensed they were not leaving, she growled out loudly. "Leave now. Or I'll eat your friends while I make you watch. And I'll chew while I'm at it just to make sure there's no funny business from any of them."

"You said that, not me..." ^^; She replied to the Dragoness' comment. "I never said you were unintelligent, all I mean was its kinda rude to kill your guests when they don't have the option to knock on one's door..." She brought up the point, though she was being on the theoretical side, given this place was a cave and therefore conceivably no doors... would be constructed for such a task? Nia shrugged, holding her bloody hand which began to sting a little.

At the dragon's second response, she raised a brow. "I'm... not lying, nor leaving..." She says blinking. "I may not be sick on the disease side of things, would you want to eat a woman whose got a flesh eating disease? Leaking ooze out of... places Embarassed , or a blackened lung? That be pretty gross, in my opinion... I'm sick of many things, people, boring repetitiveness, existence, having to rebuild constantly in Beijio, and I'd figure hey! it be a noble thing to sacrifice myself to a magnificent creature, to the dragon who lived out this way- a dragon who is obviously hungry. I'm not lying when I say you can devour me, you think I'm poisoned or something? That I have a weapon hidden on me? Go ahead and check me if you wish." She says holding out her arms, not really threatened by the Dragon's threat.
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:33 am

The Dragoness was about to flick her tail at the intruder - annoyed that she woke her up for these games.

"So you are saying you are suicidal then. Well why come to me? You have tools, weapons and magic at your disposal, you could have ended yourself via any number of means. And don't tell me it's to merge bodies with me, as that is a very easily revealed lie. I am far from the most powerful Dragon even here in the badlands, I have mortal blood in me for a start, hence why I have some humanoid traits to me, and why my treasure hoard is far from sufficient. Most of this I inherited from my mother, Grethor, who's vaults had to be spit between me and my siblings, all 14 of us." The Dragoness looked away., and towards the shaft of light in the roof of the caverns that came from the sun overhead.

"And then there are the new ones... The ones that came from somewhere offworld... Ones that don't follow Dragon traditions and rules... Ones who do not care for treasure, or honor, or respect the rules of the hunt... Barbarians..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:53 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Dragoness was about to flick her tail at the intruder - annoyed that she woke her up for these games.

"So you are saying you are suicidal then. Well why come to me? You have tools, weapons and magic at your disposal, you could have ended yourself via any number of means. And don't tell me it's to merge bodies with me, as that is a very easily revealed lie. I am far from the most powerful Dragon even here in the badlands, I have mortal blood in me for a start, hence why I have some humanoid traits to me, and why my treasure hoard is far from sufficient. Most of this I inherited from my mother, Grethor, who's vaults had to be spit between me and my siblings, all 14 of us." The Dragoness looked away., and towards the shaft of light in the roof of the caverns that came from the sun overhead.

"And then there are the new ones... The ones that came from somewhere offworld... Ones that don't follow Dragon traditions and rules... Ones who do not care for treasure, or honor, or respect the rules of the hunt... Barbarians..."

"Why does a being like you care?" She asked, curiously towards her thoughts on Nia herself, especially given the number of threats and action taken against her for such a simple request. "I chose this way, because its how I want it. To fuse with a Dragon's Pearl, which only form inside Dragon-Kin, like yourself; yes I could have chosen any other mythical creature, but I chose you; I figure becoming part of a magical item would be a fitting end.." She started before she listens about the dragon's family line. "I suppose your mother had a tough time trying to feed you too from the sound of it..." She sighed. "And... you're avoiding the subject entirely. You don't get many visitors or talk to too many sentient beings I gather as well..." *Anguish* She bowed her head and sighed. Blood from her cut hand continued to drip onto the stonework of the stairwell and soak into her ribbed sweater's wrists and bridal gauntlet cutouts.

In the distance, the four watch Nia arguing with a dragoness... and were perplexed.

"So... why are they arguing?" What the Hell...

"I have... no idea." What the Hell...

"Leave it to Nia to do something this bizarre..." What the Hell...

"C-can we just go? I'd rather not be gnashed up in its jaws!" asfdjkl1! I dislike that... *Crying Forever*
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:34 am

"You're still lying, and hiding something from me... But I think I know what you want, and why you want it..."

The Dragoness's face became straight and serious as she lowered her face to Nia's, leaving only inches between the woman's breasts and her own nose, her glowing yellow eyes looked into the humans.

"You are after my Gizzard Stone, the thing you call my 'Dragon pearl'. You don't want to merge with it, but you need it for something. Something important - and dangerous. You'd be the first to try in a century. Not since the Tenik's tried to make that Death Sentence weapon in Azrond."

The Dragoness's eyes narrowed a little. "You don't smell like you're one of their soldiers though... which means you are seeking power comparable to that device for another reason. And given the recent arrivals to our world, I can only assume you need it because of them.... And that would include the barbarous beings that call themselves Chaos Dragons who have been disturbing our kind... Yessssss.... I see now why you want me to swallow you up, it's so you can pry the stone loose and hopefully make me expel you before you digest and die."

The Dragoness looked away, pensive. "It would also explain why you specifically targeted me. A larger Dragon would produce a much larger stone, too big for the device, plus the inherent danger of escaping a larger digestive system. But if you go smaller, the inverse problem becomes true. A smaller stone would not be sufficient to power the weapon. So you need a stone roughly equal in size and power to mine.

Then, the Dragoness indicated to a plynth behind her nesting chamber.

Mountain Cave  OGkWEZo

It was a hand, holding a dark glowing purple orb that was as large as Nia's entire torso!

"This was once my Mother's Pearl. When she died, I took it with me. Ever since the strangers came, the energies within  have been reacting.... that's how I know why you came here."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:53 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"You're still lying, and hiding something from me... But I think I know what you want, and why you want it..."

The Dragoness's face became straight and serious as she lowered her face to Nia's, leaving only inches between the woman's breasts and her own nose, her glowing yellow eyes looked into the humans.

"You are after my Gizzard Stone, the thing you call my 'Dragon pearl'. You don't want to merge with it, but you need it for something. Something important - and dangerous. You'd be the first to try in a century. Not since the Tenik's tried to make that Death Sentence weapon in Azrond."

The Dragoness's eyes narrowed a little. "You don't smell like you're one of their soldiers though... which means you are seeking power comparable to that device for another reason. And given the recent arrivals to our world, I can only assume you need it because of them.... And that would include the barbarous beings that call themselves Chaos Dragons who have been disturbing our kind... Yessssss.... I see now why you want me to swallow you up, it's so you can pry the stone loose and hopefully make me expel you before you digest and die."

The Dragoness looked away, pensive. "It would also explain why you specifically targeted me. A larger Dragon would produce a much larger stone, too big for the device, plus the inherent danger of escaping a larger digestive system. But if you go smaller, the inverse problem becomes true. A smaller stone would not be sufficient to power the weapon. So you need a stone roughly equal in size and power to mine.

Then, the Dragoness indicated to a plynth behind her nesting chamber.

Mountain Cave  OGkWEZo

It was a hand, holding a dark glowing purple orb that was as large as Nia's entire torso!

"This was once my Mother's Pearl. When she died, I took it with me. Ever since the strangers came, the energies within  have been reacting.... that's how I know why you came here."

Nia sighed. "I'm not lying! Why are you being so difficult?!" She exasperates. You would think getting a dragon to eat you would be easy, apparently they are picky eaters...perhaps that Dr. Kamura should reevaluate her notes. She thought, as the dragons face hovered about her breasts.

Then the dragon went off the rails, speaking things she had no idea of. "You are perhaps the worst mind reader ever..." she says. She couldn't have been so far of the mark, that she was a dimension and a half over. "...is that someone elses mind?" She asked, not having the slightest idea what she was on about. When she pulled out the massive orb though, she glanced up at the dragon and back to the orb. I'd gladly take that one... if it could even be lifted out of here...I can alter size but not that. She blinked, sighing. "Yeah... I think we're on different pages entirely... I just wanted to see the thing and collect it, willing to sacrifice myself to see it, but..." She said backing up, her endowed breasts feeling hot due to the dragon's nostrils. "It's so huge..." She blinked at the orb, before looking up at the dragon. "Death Sentence? Outsiders? I was just looking for a Dragon's Pearl to add to my collection... I figured you wouldn't have minded if I took one, you dragon-kin make multiple Pearls according to the legends..." She admitted. "Though I wasn't lying, was going to let you eat me... and yeah, a tad suicidal. And I get the whole wanting to protect your stuff bit, you can say I lost an entire horde of my own..." She sighed. "Long story that." She waved it off. "So... I cut my hand for nothing... other than dying your stairwell slightly red with my blood." She sighed again.
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:44 am

"Probably because I'm not a mindless monster who eats whatever walks into her cave without thought or consideration. You humans have a funny idea of my kind's actual eating habits." Im not impressed The Dragon retorted.

"There's many different kinds of Dragon pearl though..." said the Dragon as she once again looked over at the plynth. The one that was her mothrs was at the forefront, but there were others, some larger some slightly smaller, but still far too large.

Mountain Cave  Latest?cb=20120425162725 Mountain Cave  Latest?cb=20090910033139 Mountain Cave  Latest?cb=20120426065537

"I must admit, I told a half truth earlier myself. I know the significance of the pearls. These are from members of my family, my ancestors. They are precious to me." The dragon turned her head to Nia again. "But, as long as those Hellspawn borne aboninatons roam this world, we Dragons can no longer bear newlings. My pearl will be the last to lay here in this place if that happens. And so, for that reason, I will allow you to attempt to take it."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:55 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Probably because I'm not a mindless monster who eats whatever walks into her cave without thought or consideration. You humans have a funny idea of my kind's actual eating habits."  Im not impressed The Dragon retorted.

"There's many different kinds of Dragon pearl though..." said the Dragon as she once again looked over at the plynth. The one that was her mothrs was at the forefront, but there were others, some larger some slightly smaller, but still far too large.

Mountain Cave  Latest?cb=20120425162725 Mountain Cave  Latest?cb=20090910033139 Mountain Cave  Latest?cb=20120426065537

"I must admit, I told a half truth earlier myself. I know the significance of the pearls. These are from members of my family, my ancestors. They are precious to me." The dragon turned her head to Nia again. "But, as long as those Hellspawn borne aboninatons roam this world, we Dragons can no longer bear newlings. My pearl will be the last to lay here in this place if that happens. And so, for that reason, I will allow you to attempt to take it."

"Mindless, no...but earlier you said you would eat my friends! Sadistically, I may add! You said it yourself!" She herself retorted. *Anguish*

She suddenly blinked and smiled. "Oh... well very generous of you! Thank you~" Blush

She paused. "Wait... you said 'attempt'?" LOL-wah..?

She looked around, blinking, hand still bleeding, her eyes scanning each of the large orbs, nothing small enough to carry. Again, her magic wouldn't allow her to shrink them, they would repel her magic easily... unless...
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:09 am

Nia Ishizu wrote:"Mindless, no...but earlier you said you would eat my friends! Sadistically, I may add! You said it yourself!" She herself retorted. *Anguish*

She suddenly blinked and smiled. "Oh... well very generous of you! Thank you~" Blush

She paused. "Wait... you said 'attempt'?" LOL-wah..?

She looked around, blinking, hand still bleeding, her eyes scanning each of the large orbs, nothing small enough to carry. Again, her magic wouldn't allow her to shrink them, they would repel her magic easily... unless...

The Dragoness shook her head a little, and reached out with her index finger extended. the hooked talon extending from it was alight at the tip with a bright white spark. "SLEN TIID VO" she whispered out in a deep, rolling voice. The cavern quaked slightly as she did, but Nia's hand mended itself, the flesh sewn itself shut in reverse of the cut's appearance, like a zipper being pulled back into place. Not even a scratch or scar remained.

"There, all better. And yes, I said attempt. I can't exactly control the pressure of the muscles inside the esophagus or digestive tract once you are in there. It's not exactly voluntary muscle you know. I will not lie, there are some very real dangers to you in this attempt, even if I am willing, my body might not be. So you must be warned, and adequately prepared. You best speak to your friends and work out a plan of action..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:30 am

"Ohh... though you'd want to lick that..." D:

She shrugged, and realized her blood still soaked her wrist and sleeve. She had her eyes closed as she was told of her... journey, and her eyes blinked open, her head rising and stared now at the dragoness's toned belly... swearing she heard the groan of hunger again.

Sabrina: Dear GOD! "So... I am getting eaten... after all... great." Blush She smiled.

"Well, they know the risks, if I get digested... just leave a good review on Yalp." She sighed, and then glanced up at the dragon. "Just hand them... something not important and they'll go away..." she whispered. "Something shiny, and looks valuable doesn't need to be..." She added.

She then turned to her friends with a smile. "Hey guys! I found what I need! Gonna get it now!" She yelled out to them, smiling vibrantly. Blush

"Huh, seems like things have turned for the better... crazy girl managed to smooth talk a dragon. I'm impressed." Thunderer says with folded arms and a smile.

"T-this means we're not going to die...?" Mi gulped.

Sakuya nodded, and the man chuckled.

"She's quite the eccentric one, I will admit...but quite impressive as well~" *nosebleed* The man rubbed his chin, looking over at Nia with potentially dirty thoughts on his mind.

Sakuya opened an eye, turning to the man. "Your nose is bleeding..."
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:52 pm

Nia Ishizu wrote:"Ohh... though you'd want to lick that..." D:

She shrugged, and realized her blood still soaked her wrist and sleeve. She had her eyes closed as she was told of her... journey, and her eyes blinked open, her head rising and stared now at the dragoness's toned belly... swearing she heard the groan of hunger again.

Sabrina: Dear GOD! "So... I am getting eaten... after all... great." Blush She smiled.

"Well, they know the risks, if I get digested... just leave a good review on Yalp." She sighed, and then glanced up at the dragon. "Just hand them... something not important and they'll go away..." she whispered. "Something shiny, and looks valuable doesn't need to be..." She added.

She then turned to her friends with a smile. "Hey guys! I found what I need! Gonna get it now!" She yelled out to them, smiling vibrantly. Blush

"Huh, seems like things have turned for the better... crazy girl managed to smooth talk a dragon. I'm impressed." Thunderer says with folded arms and a smile.

"T-this means we're not going to die...?" Mi gulped.

Sakuya nodded, and the man chuckled.

"She's quite the eccentric one, I will admit...but quite impressive as well~" *nosebleed* The man rubbed his chin, looking over at Nia with potentially dirty thoughts on his mind.

Sakuya opened an eye, turning to the man. "Your nose is bleeding..."

The Dragoness lowered her head back down to the plush mattress. She didn't just snatch the woman up and swallow her whole, as that would undoubtedly be dangerous and seen as a deadly act by her compatriots. "So... How do you wish to do this? I feel that if i just snatched you up and scarfed you down like a hamburger, your friends would definitely go into panic mode. Never tried the walk in method either. Unusual situation no matter how you look at it..." came the awkward topic started. How do you make swallowing someone look non threatening? Especially from a Predator's point of view.

I!...Have no idea...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Nia shrugged. "I think you should do how you would with any of your mortal prey? Just go with whats good for you, just no chewing, of course! ^^; " She replied.

She held chin, humming as she thought about how to deal with the situation at hand before she pounded her fist into her open palm. "I got it!" I LOVE IT MORE!

She then turned around and waved to her friends. "Hey guys, she's gonna eat me, okay? Seriously, don't attack her like I said! I'll be fine!....Probably!" ^3^

She then turned to the giant predator and realized... it would be a tight fit for her... curvaceous frame. Even so, it had to be done if she wanted this, apparently more significant item than she originally thought. "So yeah, you can pick me up and the like... and it looks like it'll be a tight fit into your throat... don't choke on me now heh heh... thats... a sentence no one else said before today, heh..." Herp-derp clap clap

Her allies blinked at Nia's response, each a shade of blue. "Wait.... is... she serious?" The male asked her friends. I dislike that...

"....sounds like it." Sakuya replied. O_o

"...." Thunderer remained... silent... Ooo La LA!

And Mi turned pale, and simply watched with big eyes... Im speechless...
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:54 pm

The Dragoness simply shrugged, then slowly reached over and wrapped her clawed digits around Nia's torso.

Then the creature opened her maw wide, and angled Nia face down towards the opening orifice.

Mountain Cave  WJxPRVd

And started to lower her on, slowly as she could to avoid accidentally crushing the woman. And started to swallow as she entered the Dragons gullet. it was not without difficulty that the creature made this attempt, as she had never swallowed prey alive before. She was not large enough yet to do this as some creatures were on Galiavan. Indeed, some of her older siblings enjoyed this particular method of consuming prey, but even now she was still not large enough to truly do this on the regular with human sized prey. Lamb and goat were smaller, and much easier than this was going to be.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nia Ishizu Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:45 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Dragoness simply shrugged, then slowly reached over and wrapped her clawed digits around Nia's torso.

Then the creature opened her maw wide, and angled Nia face down towards the opening orifice.

Mountain Cave  WJxPRVd

And started to lower her on, slowly as she could to avoid accidentally crushing the woman. And started to swallow as she entered the Dragons gullet. it was not without difficulty that the creature made this attempt, as she had never swallowed prey alive before. She was not large enough yet to do this as some creatures were on Galiavan. Indeed, some of her older siblings enjoyed this particular method of consuming prey, but even now she was still not large enough to truly do this on the regular with human sized prey. Lamb and goat were smaller, and much easier than this was going to be.

"Ahh...." Nia gently gasped, the feeling of her weight being nothing as she lifted her upwards, Nia's thighs and long legs hanging under the creature's enclosed pinky. The Dragoness's maw widened and Nia felt a pinch of... worry in her chest. The sight of the dark red tunnel of flesh ahead of her, the sweaty uvula and the mix of reptilian pointed teeth and human looking molars made her slightly unsettled. "Um... you've... eaten humans before... right ^^;?" She gulped, closing her red eyes as she felt the humid air washing over her head and shoulders, her body now angled horizontally to the mouth. She gently fluttered her long lashes open, her larger breasts which hung over the dragon's index finger, sliding against the lower lip as she closed her lips around her shoulders!

The air was... less than pleasant, and foul was an understatement; it was a mix of halitosis and sulfur. Still, this was the best chance for her to get the pearl, and none of her friends were going to do this...

On the other side of the cave, the four watch with a mix of disgust and horror... I dislike that... asfdjkl1!

Save Thunderer who seemed to be watching Nia's curvy rump wiggle outside the mouth. DAT ASS...

Nia felt saliva sink into her sweater dress, against her jiggly flesh as she filled out the maw of the dragon, her arms pinned to her sides, the tongue against her stomach, her head and shoulders lodged at the back of her mouth, her head almost peering down the throat, but not quite there yet. "Oof... tight..." Nia gasped, she could feel the humidity against her clothed flesh, sinking into her sweater, the drool of the beast running across her toned, tall body! Outside, her elbows and lower abdomen were still in the grasp... her dress lifting slightly, showing off her curvy rear and her high leg thong, much to perhaps Thunderer and the male's amusement on the far side of the cave; her cheeks jiggling as she kicked and pedals, trying to help evoke to the dragon she was not just a hard pill to swallow, but jiggly flesh she too could enjoy for the time being... just, hoping she didn't get too comfortable... she may not want her to leave her stomach!
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next