Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders!

3 posters

Go down

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Empty Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders!

Post  Nia Ishizu Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:04 pm

A small curiosity shop located in depths of the Market District of Beijio. A shop that had moved from its original location in Ithtecca, when the proprietress, Nia Ishizu, was the successful manager of the Tsujido: Ishizu's Shop of Wonders and Garment Mall, till a certain grimoire became mortal, and drove her out of Ithtecca. She has since set up shop in her native Beijio City, where business isn't as profitable as it once was, but keeps the woman on her feet.

From the outside it looks antique, Non-Beijionese and stands out delightfully. Paneled wooden walls with small stones and carved pillars make up most of the building's outer structure, with a big bow window with 'Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders!' stenciled on the glass.

It's hard to see through the large, curtained windows, but the mystery and excitement from within can be felt outside.

As you enter the shop through the heavy, metallic door, you're welcomed by a wooden desk and several shelves lined with books, oddities and bobbles of unknown use, or seem to swirl with mysterious energy. The interior walls are a mix of masonry and a shimmering dark blue glass that vaguely reflects the images of people wandering within the store, but not the items, nor furniture that make up the interior. Those who walk inside, appear as dark shapes on this glass, and can be traced, even when stepping behind or around furniture. It's as alluring inside as it is on the outside. Several of these odd walls support the upper floor and upon the chiseled columns are rows of small candles attached to them. Some walls are covered in photographs of personal achievements, all related to the nearby mountain. Some of people who reached the summit, others simply of happy people... all having a pretty raven haired woman in a sweater in the foreground or among the persons depicted:

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Dczmpp0-53cbb7dd-8832-4519-af9f-965b5954cdce.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmZDc3ZTM3LTI2YTktNGJhMi1hZWVlLWVkMDMxNzM2NGUwOFwvZGN6bXBwMC01M2NiYjdkZC04ODMyLTQ1MTktYWY5Zi05NjViNTk1NGNkY2UuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The shop itself is packed with more oddities further within. Soldiers seem to be the primary clientele here, which is often a good sign, as are mages and witches as there are several items for sale for such apothecaries while armor is in the process of being enchanted for the Beijio Guard. Several long tables are occupied by several smaller books and candelabras. The other, smaller tables are there to be occupied by people who are playing games or for reading tales collected in the ancient books which line the walls around them.

A stairwell in the back goes up to the second floor, which one cannot remember seeing outside on street level... but whats up there, is a mystery to all save the manager and those willing to meet her up there...

Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Empty Re: Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders!

Post  Nia Ishizu Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Behind the desk, past the shelves and in the back, the scented fumes of incense burning flowed and swirled around shelves, the flickering black candles creating a halo of hazy light as the smoke swirls around.

A balding man, sweating, looks down at the table. He is nervous, licking his upper lip hesitantly, his eyes glancing from the table to the woman ahead of him. The woman is familiar, as she is the one depicted in the photos on the wall near the entrance to the shop. Her long, raven black hair falls to her upper thighs, her crimson eyes gleaming in the low light- staring at the nervous man.

Clack-Clack-Clack-Clack~

Her eyes flicker as if they were smiling, her plush, glossy pink lips peeling into a gentle smile as well, her hands around a tall cylinder she was shaking. The incense builds up between them, swirling as she moves her arms, rattling the cylinder-

Clack-Clack-Clack-Clack~

-her 'guest' nervously gulping. "J-just toss them already!" He gasped, pulling a handkerchief from his suit jacket, dabbing his forehead, his beady eyes glancing her over. She raised a thin brow in a mischievous manner, her charming smile only enhanced. "It is not wise, to rush fate..." she answered, her voice low, sultry and yet sweet.

Clack-Clack-Clack-Clack-CLASH~

She tossed the cup onto the table, watching the contents roll onto the table. Reading the bones, she glances up at him, giving the man a rather sardonic looking grin. "As I said... tis not wise to rush fate," she says, bringing up the book and looked among the worn pages, flipping to the next page as the bald, now very pale man gulped, and leaned over to see what she was reading. She raised the book, keeping him from reading it, and gave him a playful smirk with heavy lidded eyes, giggling to herself, before glancing back down. "...it looks grim for you. You take 300 points of damage, thou art dead, hmhmhm~"

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Nia

The man stood up, the chair he sat on falling back with a loud thud, his hands upon the sides of his sweaty head pulling his hair! "Oh no!! Gods I can't be dead! I have a chance for a saving throw, no?! I aughta!" He pleaded, leaning over the table, the board shaking and causing pieces to fall over.

The woman sighed, closing the book and her eyes both, feeling sweat roll down the side of her head. "That would be true, if you didn't get cursed in the previous room. You rushed in with no plan, and you died. Simple as that. Now," She reopened her eyes part way, her lidded look upon him gave her the appearance of being slightly annoyed. "can you buy something now? I don't mind playing a game or two or reading a fortune, but I have a shop to run..." She sighed, standing up. She was fairly tall, with long shapely legs, wide hips, a lovely ass and a pair of bazookas that sometimes had a mind of their own, and looked bigger due to her black ribbed sweater with its webbed lace design. A gold star and magatama bead hung off her neck, and she stretched her limbs, the necklace bouncing between her breasts. "Ughh... a five hour campaign that felt like a 45 minute drive..." She grumbled, stretching her arms, her breasts bobbing left and right, before she let her arms fall and swing at her sides. She turned her crimson eyes back to the man and smiled. "And your soul is now mine~ Now buy something and I'll revive your character in the next session~" She says, her fingers laced together in a prayer fashion, her long dark lashes closed and she smiled sweetly, leaning slightly to her right as she gave off the innocent air of a child.

The man bowed his head low, and slumped forwards on the table. "Grrr.... Ms. Ishizu, I've got so much weird-"

"-Ahem?" She coughed. *EvilGrinGlare*

"-I-I mean... um, eccentricities, at my house, my wife's been thinking I'm studying the Dark Magics!" I dislike that...

"Well, I can't keep you from buying my goods! They have a multitude of uses mind you, and if you can actually play a campaign to its end you wouldn't have a small stockpile of my goods~" Blush

She blushed, giggling playfully, before reopening her eyes. "Hmm..." she rubbed her chin, before turning around, pushing aside a purple curtain, before rummaging in the store room. The man stood there, listening to the sound of movement and junk being tossed about, dabbing his face with his handkerchief till she returned with a bottle. "Here, buy this." She smiled.

"What... is it?" He hesitantly asked.

"My special concoction that enhances sexual performance!" I LOVE IT MORE!

I!...Have no idea... "...Wha?!" Blush

"Well, you wanna get her off your back? Well have her clawing it instead as she moans with ecstasy! Trust me, it really works~" She purred. Rufus Grin/Gloat

"Well... I dunno..." Blush

She pats his back, turning him to the front of the shop again, and lead him to the register as she explains: "Its very safe, just apply it to your little guy and it helps enhance the experience!" x3 She began, turning to him and then whispered: "It'll make her feel like a Goddess~" Hurrrrr <3

She hands him the bottle, and he looks it over, before glancing up with a smile. "Okay... I'll get it, how much?"

"20,000 Gilex~" x3

"...." I...already seen it.

"Hmhmhm~" x3

"...I'm out of here," He says, turning away when he feels a hand on his wrist. He turns to look back at the woman, her eyes wide and watery, a small frown on her face as she looks at him with her big red eyes and looking on the verge of tears!

IM SORRY! "It really works! I know its expensive, but please! Give it a shot! You'll won't regret it!" *Crying Forever*

The man looked at her for a moment, and sighed. "...fine." I dun trust u...

"Ah! Very good!" x3

She perked up very quickly, and began to bag and package the bottle, and cocked her head to the right, almost resting her cheek on her shoulder. "I take cash and credit~" Blush

Once he left, Nia took a seat behind the desk, and thumbed through her booklet. She hadn't seen Neko in a while, she sent the feline vampire out to look into something out near Shi no Shima, since she was given a tip that something had been seen flying around the island, causing massive explosions. She hears the bell above the metal door ring as it creaks open, and Nia glanced up with a blushing smile. "Welcome to Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders, can I interest you in enchantments, grimoires, odds and ends? Or are you here to sell?" Blush

The man who stood before her removed his wide brim hat and bowed his head slightly. He looked almost like a Gunslinger. She blinked up at him, and realized he was one of her informants. "Oh, Mr. Sig! Nice to see you again!" She waved her hands energetically. One thing about Nia that threw people off was her gloomy appearance most of the time conflicting with her energetic, good natured personality. The man nodded with a smile.

"Ah yes, been a while Ms. Ishizu, I see your young friend isn't around..." he says with a sigh.

"Neko says she's still not into you, Mr. Sig, you may wanna try elsewhere."  Blush She replied with her blushing smile again.

The man blinked at Nia's bluntness, and the only cushion to that blow was the woman's sweet demeanor. "R-right.... anyway, I'm not here for Neko, I'm here to provide you with another tip." he begins, walking up to the desk, his boots creaking on the wooden floor. She glanced up at him and saw him splay a map over the counter, and she leaned in with him. "A map?" She asked, raising a brow inquisitively.

"A map."

She blinked, looking at him with lidded eyes. "...I have plenty of maps."  I dun trust u...

Sig shrugged, blinking and began to roll it up again. "Okay, you don't want it I-"

"-I didn't say I didn't want it." I dun trust u... She says, her hand flattening the map back out and slid it closer to herself. "But what is it a map of?"

He rolled his eyes, and sighed, adjusting his belt before pointing a gloved hand at the geological formation. "Its a map to a supposedly 'abandoned' dragon's horde... you're still looking for a pearl, no?" He says with a tired tone.

She glance up at him. "...are you serious?" Nia Ishizu was a collector of powerful magic objects and things, one of the reasons she lost her shop in Ithtecca was because she opened the wrong book... and made herself a competitor. As for the item he referred to, it had many names. The Death Pearl, Null Orb, Vorpal Orb, Void Pearl, Void Orb, an Oblivion Stone, or the Dragon's Pearl.

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Latest

Morgana would have wanted this as well, so she had to jump on this quick.

He had nodded. "I figured you would light up like the White Light Festival when I told you that... supposedly a dragon slew a the dragon kin who was in possession of one, centuries ago. The said dragon has not been seen since, but the locals around the area are still too frightened to venture out and see if the tale is legit. Now I met this old coot who says that something is still in these caves," he pointed at a marked point of the mountain on the map. "And its through here you can have a peek inside. He said he saw something shiny, but couldn't investigate due to his feeble body, and he's 'rich enough' as it is." He explained.

"I want more than a peek, where is this place?" She asked as she walked over to the coat rack to grab her scarf, her thigh high boots clicking as she walked over.

"Wait, you want to do this right now? Neko's not here, and neither is that Riley kid or that Alastor Grey. There could still be a dragon down there, you know?" He says with a serious look.  Now its serious...

She turned to him with an innocent smile. "Well Riley is on the other side of the continent, and I haven't seen Mr. Grey since that time in Jemial with the Sobekians." she says with a lighthearted chuckle, wrapping the scarf around her neck. "Besides, if there is a majestic creature down there, I don't want to kill it!"

Sig blinked. "Don't... want to kill it...?"  *Anguish* He sighed, staring at her with lidded and tired eyes. "I think its more interested in killing you," he continues, swivelling around on the balls of his feet to watch Nia flit about the shop, grabbing things and packing. "I'm just saying its not wise to go in without some one who can provide you back up..."

She turned to him and shrugged. "I'm perfectly fine on my own, I do have some friends in town, and if you're so worried you can tag along as well. Where did you say this was again?"

"I didn't, and I'm not really keen on becoming a campfire marshmallow, me and fire don't agree with one another." He scoffed.

"Scared of a little adventure, Sig?"  *Wooooooo!* She shrugged. "Well, all I'm after is that pearl. You or anyone else I bring along can take from the horde for all I care, especially if there is no dragon. But I get the vibe its probably some hermit running about, or that old man would have been dragon food."

Sig chuckled. "Well if you saw him, and were a hungry dragon, you'd rather starve."

She looked over to Sig with a supercilious glare, and shook her head from side to side. "How much for the map and location, Sig?"

He glanced her over and shrugged. "I can't believe you're going to go through with-"

"Sig." She says more sternly, her large garnet eyes looking at him with sincerity.

He sighed. "...I'll give it to you for 50"

"-35."

"Nia..." thats...great

"Hmhmhm~" Blush

"Hrm..." ur pissing me off...

Blush

ur pissing me off...

Blush

ur pissing me off...

x3

Im not impressed

IM SORRY!

"Gahds dammit! That damn pout of yours!" He cracked, throwing his arms up in the air!

She smiled, humming victoriously. "35,000 it is~" Blush

With Sig paid, she began to prepare further for this mission. It wasn't too far, the mountain in question, in the Beijio desert's southern' end, near the polar ice sands leading to the Southern Ice Caps. "Hmm... just need to grab a few more bodies... Mr. Sig doesn't want a bonus it seems..." She sighed, before picking up her things. "Okay..." She turns to the door. "I'm ready to find that pearl!" Awesome
Nia Ishizu
Nia Ishizu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:20 am

(From here)

Neko continued to her destination, to prepare for her trip to the dreaded Shi No Shima as per Nia's order's/wishes. She didn't care if Justin wasn't behind her anymore, and if he was at her side then good. She unlocked the door with a set of keys from her bag, surprised that Nia had actually locked it before leaving for a change. Probably because she wasn't expecting me to come back home yet. She thought, the door unlocking and swinging open.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:41 am

"-Hey!" He called out to her, brushing past a wandering denizen of the city before pausing before the shop entrance and Neko. He was slightly out of breath to keep up with the woman. "Didn't you hear me calling for ya? I said hold up..." He sighed, hand upon the side of the door, other on his hip as he caught his breath. He wasn't out of shape, but chasing the woman down in the marketplace at the prime hours for shopping put some effort. Even the imperial spies would have a hard time tracking and keeping up with someone at this hour. Still, he managed.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:57 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:"-Hey!" He called out to her, brushing past a wandering denizen of the city before pausing before the shop entrance and Neko. He was slightly out of breath to keep up with the woman. "Didn't you hear me calling for ya? I said hold up..." He sighed, hand upon the side of the door, other on his hip as he caught his breath. He wasn't out of shape, but chasing the woman down in the marketplace at the prime hours for shopping put some effort. Even the imperial spies would have a hard time tracking and keeping up with someone at this hour. Still, he managed.

Neko turned to Justin with a raised brow. "Oh, was that you? I thought that was someone's lost puppy." She shrugged, trying not to smile. She side stepped into the shop and waved her hand. "I'd tell you to have a stroke across the street, we really don't need the lawsuits... but if I don't help the son of a noble family and all that..." She sighed, slightly flustered. "Get in, cool off." She suggested, walking deeper into the curious shop. "Nia... Nia? Nia...." She called out, before sighing. "Yo! Volley-ball tits, you dead?!" She screamed. No response. "...meh, she'd have responded to that. Must be out." She shrugged, looking bored as she walked behind the counter. "Close the door behind ya when you enter, flip the sign around too." She asked Justin, not turning to him as she went up the stairs. "Make yourself at home, and by that, I mean, don't touch anything just sit. There are things on these shelves that could potentially make you a better person, and we wouldn't want that now, would we?" She asked, turning to him finally from the banister above. A teasing yet somewhat malicious smirk on her face before she pulled away and vanished deeper into the upper floor living quarters. "Gotta slip out of uniform, pack some supplies..." She thought out loud, mumbling to herself before entering her room, closing the door with a slam!
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:13 am

Justin glared as she grilled him alive. "Ha-ha-ha..." He mocked, rolling his eyes. He closed the door though and flipped the sign around however like she told him... but found himself musing through the odds and ends of the shop. The things stored on the shelves were various, from books on magical abilities to plain old table top game manuals? "Neko, what the hell is all this stuff anyway?" He asked, looking around the shop and grabbing bottles of unknown fluids. One of the jars had something that looked like a mummified pickle inside it, and his mind raced to a disgusting conclusion before he even thought about pulling the said jar off the shelf; some things were just better off left alone.

He found himself around the shelves and towards what looked like a fortune teller's booth; drapes and crystal ball and all. "Didn't peg you as one of those closet black sorcerer types, Neko." He called out, looking up at the railing above, to catch her reaction if she was above him; a smile upon his face.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:44 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin glared as she grilled him alive. "Ha-ha-ha..." He mocked, rolling his eyes. He closed the door though and flipped the sign around however like she told him... but found himself musing through the odds and ends of the shop. The things stored on the shelves were various, from books on magical abilities to plain old table top game manuals? "Neko, what the hell is all this stuff anyway?" He asked, looking around the shop and grabbing bottles of unknown fluids. One of the jars had something that looked like a mummified pickle inside it, and his mind raced to a disgusting conclusion before he even thought about pulling the said jar off the shelf; some things were just better off left alone.

He found himself around the shelves and towards what looked like a fortune teller's booth; drapes and crystal ball and all. "Didn't peg you as one of those closet black sorcerer types, Neko." He called out, looking up at the railing above, to catch her reaction if she was above him; a smile upon his face.

Neko had changed out of her uniform and into a long sleeved blouse and her red frilled dress when Justin called up to her. "It's a bunch of things that Nia collects, she's got a problem for hording junk. She's almost like a dragon, that woman." She replied, before adding: "And I said don't touch anything, remember?"

She adjusted her clothes and slipped on her heels when she hears the movement of items on the shelves. She walks out to the hall and leans over the balcony above the young man, her skirt wavering as she glares down at him:

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! File

"I said don't touch anything!" She reiterated, before heading back to her room for her bag.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:56 am

Justin blinked as he noted Neko's change of dress. "...lace is a nice touch." He teased, mostly under his breath after she had left. He went back to looking around the room and noticed something familiar. "This Nia Ishizu... she's not of the Merchant Clan of Ishizu... is she?" he asked, lifting a photograph from the 2282 era, and in it he was kinda in awe that he saw what could only be Lady Hiyori and she was standing to someone with black hair and reddish eyes in a kimono:

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! __ishtar_and_toosaka_rin_fate_grand_order_and_fate_by_rachelrenston-dbgyjzn

He kept staring at Lady Hiyori, as not many images of that era survived, and most of Hiyori's were damaged or destroyed upon the siege of Beijio of that time long ago.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 am

A bag filled with Neko's gear hitting Justin's head knocked him back to reality. "I heard that..." She grumbled above him. Her clicking heels descended the steps and she was soon beside him, glancing at the frame he held and grabbed it back. "Yes, the same Ishizu family, as far as I know. Nia doesn't like it when people touch her family's things." She says out of respect for the woman who couldn't run this shop a day without her before it would have gone up in flames or out of business because she read a book that was clearly not meant to be read... she still hated herself for leaving Nia alone when that happened in Ithteca.

"The Ishizu's are a wealthy noble family, they always have been. They're also very kind, adopting anyone without a home into their arms as well. Its what happened to me, once they found out about my particular case. So please, just, respect the current Mistress' wishes and not touch or break anything, will you?" She says to Justin, a serious look in her cat like eyes.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:21 am

Neko wrote:A bag filled with Neko's gear hitting Justin's head knocked him back to reality. "I heard that..." She grumbled above him. Her clicking heels descended the steps and she was soon beside him, glancing at the frame he held and grabbed it back. "Yes, the same Ishizu family, as far as I know. Nia doesn't like it when people touch her family's things." She says out of respect for the woman who couldn't run this shop a day without her before it would have gone up in flames or out of business because she read a book that was clearly not meant to be read... she still hated herself for leaving Nia alone when that happened in Ithteca.

"The Ishizu's are a wealthy noble family, they always have been. They're also very kind, adopting anyone without a home into their arms as well. Its what happened to me, once they found out about my particular case. So please, just, respect the current Mistress' wishes and not touch or break anything, will you?" She says to Justin, a serious look in her cat like eyes.

"Ouch.. you're abusive." He chuckled, pushing the bag off his head. She took the frame from his hand and replaced it, and could see the seriousness in her eyes about the situation. "I didn't know that about you, Neko. Sorry, was curious.." he says, glancing her over before trying to lighten the mood. "and I know, curiosity killed the cat, and don't want that now, you're too cute." he winked, alluding to her name being the word for cat.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:49 am

Neko tuned to him. "What, you didn't hear the rumors at the University about me? My feral nature does stem from a long life on the streets." She says mocking an alley cat hiss with her hands raised like claws.

She then glanced him over. "People always called me Neko for my eyes, I don't even know if I had a real name from before the memories." She says with a shrug. Her eyes wandered to her bag. The thoughts of travel lingered with her, made her worry. Glancing back at him and his attempt at being charming made her chuckle. "Well in that case, talk me out of my trip. Or better yet, take me out to dinner idiot."
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:55 am

Neko wrote:Neko tuned to him. "What, you didn't hear the rumors at the University about me? My feral nature does stem from a long life on the streets." She says mocking an alley cat hiss with her hands raised like claws.

She then glanced him over. "People always called me Neko for my eyes, I don't even know if I had a real name from before the memories." She says with a shrug. Her eyes wandered to her bag. The thoughts of travel lingered with her, made her worry. Glancing back at him and his attempt at being charming made her chuckle. "Well in that case, talk me out of my trip. Or better yet, take me out to dinner idiot."

He chuckled gently at her remark about rumors, but he shrugged. "Meh, I can care less about the rumor mill in that place. Its just another high school at this point." Justin gave her a once over to look for the punchline, but didn't see the change in her demeanor about the date. "You want something to eat? Sure, we can go somewhere." he says in an easygoing manner. "But aren't you afraid to lose some intelligence points roaming with someone like me? I mean, I'm kind of an idiot according to you, my brother, and a handful of others. I might be contagious." He joked back.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:32 am

She pointed at him with a glare. "You're only an idiot because you fail to see that people worry about your devil may care attitude and that you're holding back so much potential that you can utilize those flames of yours for! On top of that, for letting the hot air cloud your judgment! Why else would I be yelling at you to put your act together before you get yourself or someone else killed if not because I want to bone you!"

She says this then realizes what she said!

"I-I mean, well, you... idiot! I, and you--I... don't look at me like that!"
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:02 am

Neko wrote:She pointed at him with a glare. "You're only an idiot because you fail to see that people worry about your devil may care attitude and that you're holding back so much potential that you can utilize those flames of yours for! On top of that, for letting the hot air cloud your judgment! Why else would I be yelling at you to put your act together before you get yourself or someone else killed if not because I want to bone you!"

She says this then realizes what she said!

"I-I mean, well, you... idiot! I, and you--I... don't look at me like that!"

Justin grumbled. "AH why is everyone on my case about the way I use my flames?! Don't tell me what to do just because you want to bone-what?" He took a moment and glanced at her reaction. She was blushing as red as her dress, and stumbling with her words, which were mostly a string of insults at this point. He smirked. "Look at you like what?" He teased. "You're actually cuter when your flustered, you know?" He winked. "Well, do you? Want to, I mean?" He asked.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:40 am

She stopped for a moment, and began sweating bullets. "W-well, yeah... maybe... I don't know... I mean you're not feeling awkward by just jumping into this are you? I mean..." She stammered, feeling a little at ease explaining this glancing up.

"Well... my brother, well, my adoptive brother technically, told me I should probably wait till the right kind of moment, the right kind of person... you're an idiot, but your'e a good guy so I think I feel all right..." She continued to ramble, nervously. She then looked at him and gave him lidded eyes, grabbing his hand and brought it to her chest!

"Tell me, do you want to?" She purred.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm

Justin was a bit taken back by the sudden forwardness, and for a moment could only stare and squeeze. So soft... He thought, blushing before shaking himself from the spell. "Sure, but didn't you want to go out for dinner?" he asked raising a brow, a playful smirk on his face as he found himself squeezing again.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:50 pm

Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin was a bit taken back by the sudden forwardness, and for a moment could only stare and squeeze. So soft... He thought, blushing before shaking himself from the spell. "Sure, but didn't you want to go out for dinner?" he asked raising a brow, a playful smirk on his face as he found himself squeezing again.

"Oh, I decided to eat in~" she purred, leaning closer to him.

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Dddhqsh-d77a942a-b48d-44eb-b6f4-796d4efcb354.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkaHFzaC1kNzdhOTQyYS1iNDhkLTQ0ZWItYjZmNC03OTZkNGVmY2IzNTQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Her eyes were lidded and she smirked, showing off her fangs. "But, I need to ask you some questions first, just so we can be on the same page Justin." She started, pulling her body close to him. "I'm gonna give it to ya straight, let's make a pact? Allow me to drink your blood now and then and... well, we can be intimate with each other, like this~" She purred, literally, as her other hand reached up and caressed his face.

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! __nekomusume_and_nekomusume_gegege_no_kitarou_draw_by_gianaloneheart_dddhptk-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkaHB0ay1kOTI0YmY2OS1iN2ZmLTQyMDEtOTk0Yy1hZTQ1ODUxOTA5OGMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"...sound good?" She asked, her face more serious now, to reveal she was stating her intentions honestly.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:18 am

Neko wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin was a bit taken back by the sudden forwardness, and for a moment could only stare and squeeze. So soft... He thought, blushing before shaking himself from the spell. "Sure, but didn't you want to go out for dinner?" he asked raising a brow, a playful smirk on his face as he found himself squeezing again.

"Oh, I decided to eat in~" she purred, leaning closer to him.

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Dddhqsh-d77a942a-b48d-44eb-b6f4-796d4efcb354.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkaHFzaC1kNzdhOTQyYS1iNDhkLTQ0ZWItYjZmNC03OTZkNGVmY2IzNTQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Her eyes were lidded and she smirked, showing off her fangs. "But, I need to ask you some questions first, just so we can be on the same page Justin." She started, pulling her body close to him. "I'm gonna give it to ya straight, let's make a pact? Allow me to drink your blood now and then and... well, we can be intimate with each other, like this~" She purred, literally, as her other hand reached up and caressed his face.

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! __nekomusume_and_nekomusume_gegege_no_kitarou_draw_by_gianaloneheart_dddhptk-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkaHB0ay1kOTI0YmY2OS1iN2ZmLTQyMDEtOTk0Yy1hZTQ1ODUxOTA5OGMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"...sound good?" She asked, her face more serious now, to reveal she was stating her intentions honestly.

He blinked at that. "...I'm not sure if I should be concerned that you want to drink my blood, or that you are trading physical pleasure for it." He says this with a worried tone. "...drink my blood? First off, that sounds a bit gross don't you think? I mean, no offense if you're into vampire roleplay, I mean I'm cool with that, but you don't have to trade anything if you want my affection." He chuckled, his free hand not around her breast, wrapped around her back as he brought his face to hers, pressing his lips against hers.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Justin Tangeshima wrote:

He blinked at that. "...I'm not sure if I should be concerned that you want to drink my blood, or that you are trading physical pleasure for it." He says this with a worried tone.

She didn't say anything immediately as

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! Dddhp4x-607446a8-8d94-464a-8f68-8ecdc76e8bdd.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDljZGFmNzYtMmZlNS00MGQyLTkzN2EtNWZkMTE1ZjE0YzM3XC9kZGRocDR4LTYwNzQ0NmE4LThkOTQtNDY0YS04ZjY4LThlY2RjNzZlOGJkZC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Justin Tangeshima wrote:
"...drink my blood? First off, that sounds a bit gross don't you think? I mean, no offense if you're into vampire roleplay, I mean I'm cool with that, but you don't have to trade anything if you want my affection." He chuckled, his free hand not around her breast, wrapped around her back as he brought his face to hers, pressing his lips against hers.

"...Justin, you do realize I'm not human? Right? Pointy ears and all. Hell, you were even defending me from that Demon Huntress which was sweet but unnecessary." Neko says with an irritated disposition. "I'm serious. Its not a kink, its how I'm built... what? No wait a minute-!!" she began to blush deeply as he pulled her closer into a kiss!

Ishizu's Shope O' Wonders! __nekomusume_and_nekomusume_gegege_no_kitarou_draw_by_gianaloneheart_dddhqkn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjgwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDljZGFmNzYtMmZlNS00MGQyLTkzN2EtNWZkMTE1ZjE0YzM3XC9kZGRocWtuLTRhN2E0N2JkLWQ2NGQtNDcyNi04Y2I5LTE3ODI4ZWZiOGVhZS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Neko's voice was muffled by Justin's lips, her large yellow eyes glancing him up and down, blushing. Granted... she kinda enjoyed it, but she was still talking and had to explain how serious she was about this she was! She felt very warm, and wondered if it was her Yokai and Dhampir traits were building up from this... somewhat romantic, mostly sexually fueled situation.

"Mwhaa...ha...." she gasped, grabbing his shoulders and yanked her face from his:

"Ack...Justin, Nesyn's bliss can wait, let me explain!" She exhaled, showing off her fangs. "I'm a Dhampir, and part....I'm not even sure, Nia guesses a Nekomata despite not having the traits. I don't know how else to show you this..." She paused, and after a brief glance since he stole a kiss from her... "...Sorry, this may hurt." She says, pulling down his sleeve and exposed his shoulder, before quickly drawing her fangs upon the warm, salty flesh!

There was a suction like sound, and after the quick flare of sharp pain, Justin would feel... his blood draining out! She drank deeply, his heroic bloodline viewed in her mind. The centuries of his Clan's involvement in Beijio, and even some of his own memories... his blood was delicious! "Mmmm!" Neko, muffled, forces herself to pull away from his wound, her slightly rough tongue scraping over his wounds quickly to heal them.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:02 am

Justin smiled, eyes closed as Neko bit down onto him... the realization she was actually slurping up some of his blood didn't hit him immediately... but when it did, he began to sweat profusely! "Wh-ahaaa?!" He screamed, pushing himself away from Neko just as she finished licking his wound, his hand instinctively sliding against the bite wound area. "What-y-you drank me, drank my blood!" He exclaimed, but was suddenly confused by the lack of wounds on his shoulder, feeling the sore muscle and flesh she had nipped. "Wh...why did you?" He asked, and though he now understood what she was saying before... still found it all very confusing.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin smiled, eyes closed as Neko bit down onto him... the realization she was actually slurping up some of his blood didn't hit him immediately... but when it did, he began to sweat profusely! "Wh-ahaaa?!" He screamed, pushing himself away from Neko just as she finished licking his wound, his hand instinctively sliding against the bite wound area. "What-y-you drank me, drank my blood!" He exclaimed, but was suddenly confused by the lack of wounds on his shoulder, feeling the sore muscle and flesh she had nipped. "Wh...why did you?" He asked, and though he now understood what she was saying before... still found it all very confusing.

Neko, though she supposed she could understand his reaction, still frowned nonetheless as she licked her lips. "As I said I would, and like I told you already, I'm a dhampir, I drink blood you dork." She says before pointing at him. "You're neck's fine, I sealed the wounds." She says with a sigh. "I said sorry before hand, but you were gettin' a lot of the wrong messages and I had no choice."

She walked over to the room behind a purple curtain, and then came back out with a Nuka Cola ORANGE and tossed it to him. "Oranges help feel less woozy after blood loss. Again, sorry..." She blushed, looking away. "I know this changes things, and if its just too... off... well, I won't feel too bad, ya know?" She says, running a hand through her purple hair, pretending to care about the cash register she was messing with.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:23 am

Neko wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin smiled, eyes closed as Neko bit down onto him... the realization she was actually slurping up some of his blood didn't hit him immediately... but when it did, he began to sweat profusely! "Wh-ahaaa?!" He screamed, pushing himself away from Neko just as she finished licking his wound, his hand instinctively sliding against the bite wound area. "What-y-you drank me, drank my blood!" He exclaimed, but was suddenly confused by the lack of wounds on his shoulder, feeling the sore muscle and flesh she had nipped. "Wh...why did you?" He asked, and though he now understood what she was saying before... still found it all very confusing.

Neko, though she supposed she could understand his reaction, still frowned nonetheless as she licked her lips. "As I said I would, and like I told you already, I'm a dhampir, I drink blood you dork." She says before pointing at him. "You're neck's fine, I sealed the wounds." She says with a sigh. "I said sorry before hand, but you were gettin' a lot of the wrong messages and I had no choice."

She walked over to the room behind a purple curtain, and then came back out with a Nuka Cola ORANGE and tossed it to him. "Oranges help feel less woozy after blood loss. Again, sorry..." She blushed, looking away. "I know this changes things, and if its just too... off... well, I won't feel too bad, ya know?" She says, running a hand through her purple hair, pretending to care about the cash register she was messing with.  

Justin stood there, somewhat flabbergasted, still, instinctively he caught the orange soda with a shaky 'Thanks', as he thinks about the situation and what had just transpired. She just made a Big Gulp out of me, yet still... she did so to showcase that she's not fooling around. Hm... maybe she can drain Tsubo dry? He thought playfully, popping open the cap and took a sip of the drink. Nah, wouldn't want her to get sick or catch something from that little goblin. Honestly though, this is Neko we're talking about here! He thought as he walked over to her and put an arm around her shoulder, leaning his head beside her. "Whats 'off' is acting like a little bite is going to make me ostracize ya. C'mon, since when have we Tangeshima's done that? Me especially." He says, his face looking semi annoyed that he had to spell that out to her, his lidded gaze turned to her. "In fact, I think I should take you to my place. It isn't much but, maybe my Dad will be there icing his back and you can see the ugly side of a war hero." He chuckled, wanting to get back at his father after what he did at the University! Revenge was going to be a dish served steaming hot as coals when Justin was finished with him! I NOM IT!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Neko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:55 pm

She blushed at his arm wrapping around her neck, and she chuckled. "Well... lets not get too carried away now." She says slipping away from him with a wink. "Think about it for now... go and make the other gals swoon over ya till I get back. I should probably get going, before I potentially miss anyone crazy enough to head where I'm going." Neko replied, before bowing with her hands behind her back. "Buuuut when I get back, lets do something fun, kay?" She hummed. She was glad he didn't react negatively to her, but she also knew if she didn't leave now she'd never get to that damn, dreaded island.

She pulled Justin along with her, out of the shop so she could lock up, after realizing how much time she lost. "Well, try to get along with your father and brother, Justin, kay?" Neko states, before pecking his cheek. She blushed, and then ran off to the harbor quickly...

(to here)
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down