Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beijio Harbor

+13
Nero Chestbloom
Tobin Lockheed
Jean Maverick
Groose van Sturm
Neko
Felnara Sturm
Rebecca Lee
Darkstorm Zero
Agana
Leland McKelly
Leiran
Yuko Busujima
Sango Sigara
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Empty Re: Beijio Harbor

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:04 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The explosion engulfed the Hell Knight in continual munition detonations, sending bullets, shell casings, shrapnel and other volatiles shredding through the demoness.

"YAAAAH!" Keriel's shriek momentarily sounded over the explosions. her smouldering, shreaded body crashed into the last remaining stack of containers, where she slumped in a bloody heap. Her left arm was torn off at the shoulder, as was her left leg at the hock knee joint.

"Blaaaa..." her voice guttered out as she regurgitated a considerable amount of her green blood and bile. "Well played..... But it won't change your situation..... Rebecca...." she taunted between shattered teeth. "You died.... on Earth.... Thats why youre here.... Your boyfriend and your friends are beyond your reach now..... Only way back..... is via dimension gate..... and nobody here can build one....." Keriel sighted with a twisted smile as she leaned back, and went slack. "Me on the other hand..... As a demon...... I can go anywhere..... when I revive...." she said, her voice loing to a whisper, before embers and sparks began to lift gently off her skin, which started to glow orange and burn up, like she was being immolated from the inside out.

"See you soon..... Revy....."

Rebecca wordlessly shot her right hand's gun once more, the bullet smacking into the monster's face, the creature's head becoming like ash, her body caving in and puffing up with dark crimson smoke. Nothing more but ashes carried off by the wind, the Beijionese woman stood there, her eyes veiled in shadow. She continued pulling the trigger, bullets depleted. She looks at the weapon, like it was something alien to her for a moment, before falling to her knees, bowing her head; illuminated by the flames around her from her conflict with the... thing.

She remained idle for a while, silent and unmoving. No one came to see what happened or why. She was alone.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 pm

The elder sister, Ramiel, reappeared. Her face expressionless as she looked at the collapsing ashen remnants of Kerial. After a few seconds of staring at the collapsing body, she merely closed her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

Then, the elder demoness looked over at Rebecca, her expression still blank, before she spoke. "You have earned one favor. I will grant you any one wish that is within my power to grant. Summon me, when you wish to decide." the demon said, as she faded in a plume of scorching flame.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:02 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The elder sister, Ramiel, reappeared. Her face expressionless as she looked at the collapsing ashen remnants of Kerial. After a few seconds of staring at the collapsing body, she merely closed her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

Then, the elder demoness looked over at Rebecca, her expression still blank, before she spoke. "You have earned one favor. I will grant you any one wish that is within my power to grant. Summon me, when you wish to decide." the demon said, as she faded in a plume of scorching flame.

She remained there, mind blank. She didn't react for a long while, and after spending that time idling, slowly collected her weapons, and began walking back to the City proper. She didn't want to be around when the reporters came running, or the city guard...
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:28 pm

From Here

The rest of the journey from the palace prison to the Harbor wasn't so bad, dragging the uniquely quiet Groose behind her till she arrived at the docked airship which was Branco Type, land-and-sea-to-air model, a fine airship for two or three if they were small enough; she called it the Rough Rider:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2mvaa-0111a33a-c532-4bea-ba54-0d335567369f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4MjI2NDMxLTFiNTMtNDk0OC1iODVmLWI0ZmUyNzIxYzFmNVwvZGQybXZhYS0wMTExYTMzYS1jNTMyLTRiZWEtYmE1NC0wZDMzNTU2NzM2OWYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Suit up," She says, already having changed...?! Much to Groose's frozen surprise!:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Sturm_and_drang_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_eno_yukimi__0cf18827193bac13530750a8da266b4d

"Now hurry it up and get this thing flying, we have to find that brat quickly we're loosing daylight as it is...." she says hopping up into her seat up front. She had a decent handle of things while in the air, but Groose knew how to fly this thing, take off, land, and still make tea while doing so. She never admit it, but flying the Rough Rider was one of his strengths.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:00 pm

(from here)

Neko ran all the way to the dock, flustered, a little sweaty too as she doubled over and panted heavily! "Dammit... hah... there's... hah... no one... hah... crazy enough to go to Shi...no... hah... shima...hah..?" She gasped, bag bouncing on her hip.

Felnara Sturm wrote:From Here

The rest of the journey from the palace prison to the Harbor wasn't so bad, dragging the uniquely quiet Groose behind her till she arrived at the docked airship which was Branco Type, land-and-sea-to-air model, a fine airship for two or three if they were small enough; she called it the Rough Rider:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2mvaa-0111a33a-c532-4bea-ba54-0d335567369f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4MjI2NDMxLTFiNTMtNDk0OC1iODVmLWI0ZmUyNzIxYzFmNVwvZGQybXZhYS0wMTExYTMzYS1jNTMyLTRiZWEtYmE1NC0wZDMzNTU2NzM2OWYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Suit up," She says, already having changed...?! Much to Groose's frozen surprise!:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Sturm_and_drang_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_eno_yukimi__0cf18827193bac13530750a8da266b4d

"Now hurry it up and get this thing flying, we have to find that brat quickly we're loosing daylight as it is...." she says hopping up into her seat up front. She had a decent handle of things while in the air, but Groose knew how to fly this thing, take off, land, and still make tea while doing so. She never admit it, but flying the Rough Rider was one of his strengths.

She looked around, and saw an imp changing her clothes in broad daylight, and blinked with wide, shocked eyes. Did she just...?

Neko notices their airship... but it didn't feel right asking them to risk their lives taking her to Shi no Shima... even for a close fly by of the island. She bowed her head in defeat. "Guess... I'll just... hah... look somewhere else... hah..." she gasped, taking a seat on a nearby crate to catch her breath.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Groose van Sturm Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:11 pm

Ba Ba Ba But Missss mis mis misss tresss!  Their are people around, pe pe pe people everywhere.  

The color draining from his face as he watched horrified that his mistress was striping in public and in fact more than half redressed before she turned to him once again shoving him toward the Rough Rider to get his own flight suit out and on.  

Slowly he looks for a place to change in private, unsuccessfully as his Mistress's glare makes his blood run cold.  He sighs as he pulls his flight suit out of the Rough Rider's storage compartment.  Still looking for an escape or at least a private place to undress and prepare for this perilous journey into certain doom, gloom, and disaster.  Oh and let's not forget never to return he whimpers and he finds nothing but a few dockside vendor stands a little ways off none of which he figures would be too keen on a grown man striping down in their produce and meats possible shedding nervously all over everything. Grumbling to the last he stripes down trying to hide behind the Rough Rider very unsuccessfully as quickly as possible.

Misstress, is this really necessary, If we have to run off on an adventure why can't we go some place less insane, like a funeral for a Tenik.  Or maybe gambling again with a sect of the priesthood of Hazoria...  

Something I can come back from...

Alive..

Pleadingly he begs as he finishes dressing, to which she glares fangs at him and shakes her head.

Fine!

He kicks the dock in hopeless resignation as he adjust his flight suits helmet.  Ahh to be girded again to take to the skies again, he grins for a moment before he remembers where they are headed, and lowers his head in stark terror and out right reluctance to go.  That's when he remembers something absolutely, unavoidably, impossibly, super-duper, none deniable, the Rough Rider is out of all the essential supplies for even the shortest journey.  

I'll get the supplies Mistress, we can't leave without fresh supplies.  I'll be only a moment or ten.

For a moment he glances away from the Rough Rider hoping for a chance to run off, but the docks are too open for even the slimmest chances of high tailing it away to delay this departure.  He walks away glowering at the ground as he drags his feet mumbling as he walks toward the nearest vendor which happened to have just the supplies he was looking for to his dismay.  Mumbling and grumbling the whole way.

Let's just jet off to a place of no return mistress says.  I have something important to do mistress says.  Gods forsaken isle of Shi no Shima mistress says as if being stranded forever alone with Mistress away from everyone is a grand idea Mistress says

And emphasis to his words he kicks a near by crate he's passing with all of his might to vent his displeasure at the death sentence his mistress pronounced for the two of them.  Never noticing the Nekomimi sitting atop it of the all too loud shatter of the crack as it slammed into an airship not the Rough Rider before it splashed near as loud in pieces into Beijio harbor.  After a few minutes of haggling he stands beside the vendor now fully stocked up ready to return to his mistress.

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 E23d120f8975b69002d11584ce413df2
Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Felnara Sturm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Maverick Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:18 am

(from here)

Jean had arrived earlier than he expected, and had finished unloading his cargo from the capital from the Yellow Jacket hours ago, the handful of crates needing to be shipped to Cretu already loaded on by the dock hands. He was just handing one of the Imperial Guard's the package Fiona wanted delivered to the General of Beijio's wife. "Okay that should be it." He says with a smile, and was about to return to the drop ship when he noticed the angry kitsune swing his leg towards a crate with a young woman sitting there. He stepped in, literally, stopping the crate from sliding out from the young woman's butt. "Hey, watch it there buddy, other people here on the dock!" He says with a friendly enough, yet, annoyed tone. As the kit walked off, he shrugged, and turned to the woman with a wink, before heading back to his ship to finish up the flight procedures and double checking the cargo manifest.
Jean Maverick
Jean Maverick
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Empty Enter the Boss' Kid... XD this is gonna get silly

Post  Tobin Lockheed Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:54 am

"Ohhh, crap! I missed my boat!!" Damian 'Tobin' Lockheed screamed in abject terror! Arms carrying the 'souvenirs' the Beijio-phile purchased whilst visiting the grand city! Damn it... this is what I get for flirting with those priestesses outside the Palace... I wanted to see the palace too, but apparently the place wont see visitors without an appointment these days... He chastised himself and sighed inwardly. He had recently checked out of the Wisteria Maiden Inn, where he bought the authentic Wakizashi made by the esteemed Matsunaga Murasame from the inn's shrewd owner, Nagauta Busujima. Nice, but odd fellow. It was a priceless weapon and work of art, and he sold it to me for only 80K! It's even battle proven, but hopefully it won't ever have to come to that... even so, I'm covered! Save... He thought about his purchase, before frowning and then sighing. "Can't get me across the Scardian Ocean though..." he shrugged his shoulders, sighing.

It was then he noticed the familiar black and yellow of one of his father's cargo dropships, and an even more familiar pilot walking inside the hold! "JEAN!!! THANK GOODNESS!" he called out, running up to the man as he was ascending the cargo bay, dropping his bags onto the cargo as he grabbed the man's jacket and shook him gently. "I need a favor! Pleassse help meeeee!" Tobin cried:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 ELiJMMmXkAUySLL

"I missed my ship, and I can't get back home to Scardia, pleaaaaassse!! Please help me!!" He whined.
Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Jean Maverick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Maverick Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:46 am

Tobin Lockheed wrote:"Ohhh, crap! I missed my boat!!" Damian 'Tobin' Lockheed screamed in abject terror! Arms carrying the 'souvenirs' the Beijio-phile purchased whilst visiting the grand city! Damn it... this is what I get for flirting with those priestesses outside the Palace... I wanted to see the palace too, but apparently the place wont see visitors without an appointment these days... He chastised himself and sighed inwardly. He had recently checked out of the Wisteria Maiden Inn, where he bought the authentic Wakizashi made by the esteemed Matsunaga Murasame from the inn's shrewd owner, Nagauta Busujima. Nice, but odd fellow. It was a priceless weapon and work of art, and he sold it to me for only 80K! It's even battle proven, but hopefully it won't ever have to come to that... even so, I'm covered! Save... He thought about his purchase, before frowning and then sighing. "Can't get me across the Scardian Ocean though..." he shrugged his shoulders, sighing.

It was then he noticed the familiar black and yellow of one of his father's cargo dropships, and an even more familiar pilot walking inside the hold! "JEAN!!! THANK GOODNESS!" he called out, running up to the man as he was ascending the cargo bay, dropping his bags onto the cargo as he grabbed the man's jacket and shook him gently. "I need a favor! Pleassse help meeeee!" Tobin cried:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 ELiJMMmXkAUySLL

"I missed my ship, and I can't get back home to Scardia, pleaaaaassse!! Please help me!!" He whined.

Jean blinked, turning to face the young man who screamed his name before grabbing at his jacket. He backed up slightly, nervously smiling at the kid. "H-hey, easy now..." he says, realizing that the person grabbing him was Damian Lockheed... the son of Lucius Balthazar Lockheed, the one who's name was inscribed across the boxes and cargo he was delivering to Scardia around them... "Easy there kid, take a seat for now... explain to me what's wrong." He says. As Damian explained the situation, slower, he frowned. Not like I can say 'no', he's the CEO's son... He thought, running a hand through his dark hair. "Well... I can't just leave ya here. But there ain't room up in the cockpit, so as it pains me to say it if you want to hitch a ride you'll have to sit back here with the cargo." He says with some regret. As it was... they'd probably be overweight, so he'll have to accomodate for such in flight. The kid knew this as well, he gave him some flying lessons with Axel HighWind.

Jean Maverick
Jean Maverick
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tobin Lockheed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobin Lockheed Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:59 am

"Oh sure, not a problem!" He says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I'm cool with that, will be cool with that. No worries, its my own fault for being so late heh heh heh..." He chuckled. "I'll just strap myself in, and I'll be fine! You won't even know I was here! You're a life saver, Jean!"
Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:15 am

Neko was startled by the male kitsune's rude kick which stirred her to alertness. Thankfully, the big, brick house of a man stopped the crate from flying out under her! She blinked up at the pilot with a flustered grin. "T-thanks..."

As he left, she thought about what the kit had said, and shot up. "Wa-wait, Shi no Shima?!" She gasped, turning to the kit who was already in the city Marketplace, so she turned to the imp instead, still working on the small airship with 'ROUGHRIDER' sprayed on the side of it with a bucking horse beside it.

"Excuse me," Neko began. "Did you say you were headed for Shi no Shima?" She asked.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:32 am

"Stop your griping and carry on. If I don't see you soon, you won't like what I will do to you." She said to Groose, before turning to the voice of the woman below her. She turned to the peculiar young woman with a raised brow. "Whats it to you? Going to try and stop us?" Felnara asked back.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:19 am

Felnara Sturm wrote:"Stop your griping and carry on. If I don't see you soon, you won't like what I will do to you." She said to Groose, before turning to the voice of the woman below her. She turned to the peculiar young woman with a raised brow. "Whats it to you? Going to try and stop us?" Felnara asked back.

"No," she began, blinking at the imp who was curious about her as well. "I want to come along."

"There are rumors that Shi no Shima's mysterious pull has weakened, that creatures have been spotted flying and swimming from the island. "My employer wants me to check the place out before others arrive, collect some samples of the land and look for particular items of interest." She explained.

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dddhp3m-98457612-83cf-4ea3-a9ce-47fd969191c4

"I'm Neko. I represent Nia Ishizu..."
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:26 am

"...That so?" Felnara raised a brow. "Neko huh?" she says, descending from the ladder, dropping down onto the dock in front of Neko who backed up as she did so. Her body jiggling as her boots hit the deck, the shorter woman with the larger bust glanced up to Neko. "Felnara Sturm. And its out of the question," Felnara says, brushing past Neko to check the engines and other vital bits, being careful around... Groose's 'arsenal'. The woman was still there however, causing the demon to sigh. "Ms. Neko, I'm a busy Impling and I need to get this airship prepared for take off so I can save some brat." She paused, then turned to Neko, staring at her with an annoyed expression. "Look elsewhere for your monetary interests, or better yet, send your employer out there if she wants to die for some baubles and trinkets. A cute kid like you has no business being on an Island which literally translates to 'Isle of the Dead', now scram." She explained.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:31 am

Felnara Sturm wrote:"...That so?" Felnara raised a brow. "Neko huh?" she says, descending from the ladder, dropping down onto the dock in front of Neko who backed up as she did so. Her body jiggling as her boots hit the deck, the shorter woman with the larger bust glanced up to Neko. "Felnara Sturm. And its out of the question," Felnara says, brushing past Neko to check the engines and other vital bits, being careful around... Groose's 'arsenal'. The woman was still there however, causing the demon to sigh. "Ms. Neko, I'm a busy Impling and I need to get this airship prepared for take off so I can save some brat." She paused, then turned to Neko, staring at her with an annoyed expression. "Look elsewhere for your monetary interests, or better yet, send your employer out there if she wants to die for some baubles and trinkets. A cute kid like you has no business being on an Island which literally translates to 'Isle of the Dead', now scram." She explained.

Neko didn't appreciate that tone, so leaned over the imp and glared at her just as evenly:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dddhp4x-607446a8-8d94-464a-8f68-8ecdc76e8bdd.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRkaHA0eC02MDc0NDZhOC04ZDk0LTQ2NGEtOGY2OC04ZWNkYzc2ZThiZGQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"I can care less about money, I'm doing this to have a home to come back to. I'm not a kid, so stop talking to me like one. Besides, going after some brat sound just as retarded as what my employer's looking for."

"Who else is crazy enough to fly out there? I can be of use, I'm a Dhampir and part Nekomata! And don't give me that bullshit your ship can totally sit four! So how about you shut your pint-sized trap and take me with you Gods damn it!" She explained, hands on her hips as she argued her point.

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dddhqc1-97fd4f29-e965-40b2-9d82-bade1a9c828a
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:24 am

Felnara blinked at Neko's response, and took a step up on the rung of the ladder of the Rough Rider leading into her seat, so she would be taller than the persistent woman. She looked down, with hands on HER hips now!:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2mve6-dfcc2804-52d4-4517-a5b2-aceb7c98fc00

"You're a mouthy brat yourself, y'know that?" the Imp states before dropping back down onto the deck, pulling at her gloves. "You want to die, you wanna get eaten by shit out there and become fresh shit? Then be my guest, you stubborn cat or leech or whatever you claim you are." She explained, pulling her glove as she walked past Neko again, walking back to the stern of the ship. "You wanna die you can do that on your own time kitty cat, do as I say, when I say it, no if ands or buts till we get there and you can come along for the ride. Once I find the brat I'm looking for I'm leaving with or without you. I'll shoot a flare, but that's all I'll do. If you don't get to wherever the hell we land, if we land without injury, or don't die on the way down, in the time it takes to get the props running, I'll leave ya behind."

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2mv4l-5c54a7a7-e097-411c-ae13-80290e8a1c15

She checked the tail, then turned to Neko. "Understand? If you don't like that, tough shit, find another airship or crazy captain. If you understand, shut your mouth." She then turned towards the market, wondering why Groose was taking so long. "You can sit in Groose's lap." She explained, and began heading for the market, looking for her manservant and pilot...

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2muyz-5b5ec845-33b0-4a58-960a-2108f1fbf8c2

[to here]

Last edited by Felnara Sturm on Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Maverick Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Tobin Lockheed wrote:"Oh sure, not a problem!" He says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I'm cool with that, will be cool with that. No worries, its my own fault for being so late heh heh heh..." He chuckled. "I'll just strap myself in, and I'll be fine! You won't even know I was here! You're a life saver, Jean!"

"Uh huh....well, let me finish the preflight checklist, add ya to the manifest then we'll get you squared away." He says, patting the kid's shoulder before climbing the ladder up into the flight deck area and cockpit. He didn't feel right about it for some reason, but he ignored those thoughts and went to completing the list. There was room for Damian up here, but no belts, nothing to tie him down if they got into a serious wreck heavens forbid one occurring. He went to work, checking the systems, and closed the hatch on the cargo bay door.

Again, can't leave the kid behind, I'd lose my job. Besides... He's not so bad, if only a little sheltered. Little Naïve. He's a pretty decent pilot, and well trained in the mechanical arts, but he's not built for the adventures he reads about. Should stick to the path he was given.

Now, both of them sealed within, and ironically he noticed... he wouldn't be able to leave till the airship known as 'Roughrider' didn't leave before them. "Shit... that's that Kit's ship..." he sighed, remembering the minor meeting he had with him outside when he stopped that woman from planting onto her butt when he kicked that crate from under her, or rather, almost kicked the crate from under her.

"Me and my chivalry can set me back sometimes...." He sighed, but decided then it was best to make sure Tobin was strapped in and ready to go. He descended the ladder rungs and noticed the kid was already strapped to one of the walls, messing with his phone, looking at some sort of blog as he went to ensure the straps were secure. "Seatbelt light ain't on yet, kid." he chuckled, but, decided to check the tightness of the straps regardless. Didn't want to bring the CEO's son back home banged and bruised up.

"We'll be taking off as soon as the Roughrider clears the area." He says, while checking the straps.
Jean Maverick
Jean Maverick
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:38 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:Felnara blinked at Neko's response, and took a step up on the rung of the ladder of the Rough Rider leading into her seat, so she would be taller than the persistent woman. She looked down, with hands on HER hips now!:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2mve6-dfcc2804-52d4-4517-a5b2-aceb7c98fc00

"You're a mouthy brat yourself, y'know that?" the Imp states before dropping back down onto the deck, pulling at her gloves. "You want to die, you wanna get eaten by shit out there and become fresh shit? Then be my guest, you stubborn cat or leech or whatever you claim you are." She explained, pulling her glove as she walked past Neko again, walking back to the stern of the ship. "You wanna die you can do that on your own time kitty cat, do as I say, when I say it, no if ands or buts till we get there and you can come along for the ride. Once I find the brat I'm looking for I'm leaving with or without you. I'll shoot a flare, but that's all I'll do. If you don't get to wherever the hell we land, if we land without injury, or don't die on the way down, in the time it takes to get the props running, I'll leave ya behind."

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2mv4l-5c54a7a7-e097-411c-ae13-80290e8a1c15

She checked the tail, then turned to Neko. "Understand? If you don't like that, tough shit, find another airship or crazy captain. If you understand, shut your mouth." She then turned towards the market, wondering why Groose was taking so long. "You can sit in Groose's lap." She explained, and began heading for the market, looking for her manservant and pilot...

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Dd2muyz-5b5ec845-33b0-4a58-960a-2108f1fbf8c2

"Whatever, if it takes following your lead or sitting in someone's lap the entire way... sure, fine." Neko sighed. As she watched the Imp heading towards the market, she began to follow her out of fear of losing her, she blinked. "Who the hell is Groose?"
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobin Lockheed Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:29 pm

Jean Maverick wrote:
Tobin Lockheed wrote:"Oh sure, not a problem!" He says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I'm cool with that, will be cool with that. No worries, its my own fault for being so late heh heh heh..." He chuckled. "I'll just strap myself in, and I'll be fine! You won't even know I was here! You're a life saver, Jean!"

"Uh huh....well, let me finish the preflight checklist, add ya to the manifest then we'll get you squared away." He says, patting the kid's shoulder before climbing the ladder up into the flight deck area and cockpit. He didn't feel right about it for some reason, but he ignored those thoughts and went to completing the list. There was room for Damian up here, but no belts, nothing to tie him down if they got into a serious wreck heavens forbid one occurring. He went to work, checking the systems, and closed the hatch on the cargo bay door.

Again, can't leave the kid behind, I'd lose my job. Besides... He's not so bad, if only a little sheltered. Little Naïve. He's a pretty decent pilot, and well trained in the mechanical arts, but he's not built for the adventures he reads about. Should stick to the path he was given.

Now, both of them sealed within, and ironically he noticed... he wouldn't be able to leave till the airship known as 'Roughrider' didn't leave before them. "Shit... that's that Kit's ship..." he sighed, remembering the minor meeting he had with him outside when he stopped that woman from planting onto her butt when he kicked that crate from under her, or rather, almost kicked the crate from under her.

"Me and my chivalry can set me back sometimes...." He sighed, but decided then it was best to make sure Tobin was strapped in and ready to go. He descended the ladder rungs and noticed the kid was already strapped to one of the walls, messing with his phone, looking at some sort of blog as he went to ensure the straps were secure. "Seatbelt light ain't on yet, kid." he chuckled, but, decided to check the tightness of the straps regardless. Didn't want to bring the CEO's son back home banged and bruised up.

"We'll be taking off as soon as the Roughrider clears the area." He says, while checking the straps.

"I got this Jean, don't worry about it." He chuckled, patting the seatbelt. "I'm not impatient, again, I'm just lucky I happened upon you still docked!" He laughed, glancing back down to J&T's blog, which... hadn't been updated in a while. Not since they took pics with that cute fairy... Wonder what they're up to? He thought, before shrugging. He glanced back to Jean and chuckled. "I'll just sit tight till we're ready." He smirked.
Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Empty Norbert your pilot and Sturm air concierge

Post  Groose van Sturm Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:58 pm

Strolling back with purpose, full of self-possession, Groose van Strum, sometimes Norbert, always the keeper of the long dead soul of Inari Kitsune, a nine tailed Kitsune of ancient legend.  Often he is frantic and absent minded at first glance, which is the truth more often than not, but deep inside, deep deep inside there is a part of Groose, that is anything but the fool most often seen.  This part is not to be mistaken with Inari Kitsune though, a part that is the real Groose, perhaps even the part responsible for Norbert.  Is he truly insane and foolish all rolled into one, or is he just triggered into different states of mind.

States of mind, or more specifically when he is dressed in certain fashions he becomes almost different people.  Take now for instance when he is fully decked out in his flight suit with his proper accessories bottled and ready for use he is confident and even dare I risk it savvy.  All things of import acquired for their flight he loops a small bag over one shoulder and hurries back toward the Roughrider and his mistress, while somehow not appearing to be hurring.

“NORBER...!”

Without losing a step in his stride Groose dips down to scoop up his menacing mistress and hurries them along to the Roughrider

Apologies Mistress Sturm, but we are in a hurry as you implied on the way here.

Gently carrying her in his free arm all the way back to the Roughrider despite her protest and perhaps a growled comments about extra weight in the form of a Furball with a deathwish, Groose made haste now outwardly looking like a man on a mission, well Kitsune.  Stopping only once he was beside the Roughrider, and that only long enough to politely deposit his Mistress into her set with a light toss and stow their fresh supplies away.

Now then about a flight suit for our bag, passenger, ah yes the perfect thing.  Now miss if you’ll pardon our need for haste and my assistance, we’ll be on our way in only a moment.

As my old papy used to say, Manners may Maketh the man, but Clothes maketh the Kitsune!  This will keep you safe while we fly, might be a bit a snug in some areas but it’s the only spare with have, no complaints now ma’am it’s for your own safety.

Without waiting for a response or permission Groose quickly and with surprising speed and deftness of hand removes Neko’s outfit tucking it away safely into the Roughrider and in the blink of an eye has her dressed in the flight suit, the spare flight suit of his mistress for their journey.  With a grace he hoists himself into the cockpit, pulls Neko up to mount her seat…

Also his lap.  Gripping his controls on both sides of his lap warmer, he shifts the Roughrider’s wings into vertical take off positions with a grin he slides the controls down and forward just a bit. With only a moments warning to his passengers the Roughrider kicks off the water’s surface going not straight up as anyone would have suggested but instead backwards and only slightly up at an alarming rate, a rate of speed which took it not just close to another ship waiting to leave, but just barely missing the glass of the cockpit of said ship.  As water dripped off the Roughrider, splashed all across the cockpit of the other ship Groose grinned.  As the Roughrider cleared the other craft by gap no bigger than the thickness of a woman’s sexiest piece of lingerie his smile widened as he flipped the wings position forward and back dipping the Roughrider back down kissing the other crafts cockpit without anyone but the poor unfortunate pilot of said craft being any wiser to his near miss.

And then they were off to here
Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Maverick Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:28 pm

Jean smirked. "Good, good. Well, take this headset so we can speak to one another freely. It's gonna get loud in here." He chuckled, leaving Tobin alone, taking him at his word. He began climbing the ladder rungs when he could hear the sound of an airship flying overhead.

"Sheesh, that was close..." Jean says as he climbed up to the flight deck.

Groose van Sturm wrote:
Without losing a step in his stride Groose dips down to scoop up his menacing mistress and hurries them along to the Roughrider

Apologies Mistress Sturm, but we are in a hurry as you implied on the way here.

Gently carrying her in his free arm all the way back to the Roughrider despite her protest and perhaps a growled comments about extra weight in the form of a Furball with a deathwish, Groose made haste now outwardly looking like a man on a mission, well Kitsune.  Stopping only once he was beside the Roughrider, and that only long enough to politely deposit his Mistress into her set with a light toss and stow their fresh supplies away.

Now then about a flight suit for our bag, passenger, ah yes the perfect thing.  Now miss if you’ll pardon our need for haste and my assistance, we’ll be on our way in only a moment.

As my old papy used to say, Manners may Maketh the man, but Clothes maketh the Kitsune!  This will keep you safe while we fly, might be a bit a snug in some areas but it’s the only spare with have, no complaints now ma’am it’s for your own safety.

Without waiting for a response or permission Groose quickly and with surprising speed and deftness of hand removes Neko’s outfit tucking it away safely into the Roughrider and in the blink of an eye has her dressed in the flight suit, the spare flight suit of his mistress for their journey.  With a grace he hoists himself into the cockpit, pulls Neko up to mount her seat…

Also his lap.  Gripping his controls on both sides of his lap warmer, he shifts the Roughrider’s wings into vertical take off positions with a grin he slides the controls down and forward just a bit. With only a moments warning to his passengers the Roughrider kicks off the water’s surface going not straight up as anyone would have suggested but instead backwards and only slightly up at an alarming rate, a rate of speed which took it not just close to another ship waiting to leave, but just barely missing the glass of the cockpit of said ship.  As water dripped off the Roughrider, splashed all across the cockpit of the other ship Groose grinned.  As the Roughrider cleared the other craft by gap no bigger than the thickness of a woman’s sexiest piece of lingerie his smile widened as he flipped the wings position forward and back dipping the Roughrider back down kissing the other crafts cockpit without anyone but the poor unfortunate pilot of said craft being any wiser to his near miss.

And then they were off to here

He got up to the cockpit in time to see the shadow of the Roughrider passing across the water, flying high into the air ahead of them. Water rolled down his cockpit which was no issue, it would roll off in lift off, then there were the wipers as well.

He slipped into his seat, and began preparations for take off. "Okay Dam-Tobin, get ready for lift off." He says as he strapped himself in, and began activating the thrusters. Beijio didn't have a 'terminal' of sorts to converse with, it was keep an eye out or get yourself killed so he took his time to get the bird in operation, the Yellow Jacket dusting off the dock and flew skyward towards Scardia at long last.
Jean Maverick
Jean Maverick
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Chestbloom Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:22 am

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Unknown

Unlike the modern ships in the Gilded Tree arsenal and fleet, an older, sailing galleon was fast approaching the harbor of Beijio City. With its large and billowing red flags and sails bearing the once royal crest of House Chestbloom, the Neo Castilian Royalty which once ruled much of the eastern parts of Fenira up till the 2280s. Though they were still technically the Royal Family, they had since been reduced to less than figureheads, no better than any noble born on the Feniran Continent- only recognized by a few countries like Izhevesk, Beijio and Scardia.

The sails bearing the coat of arms of House Chestbloom billowed in the wind as the ship drew closer to its destination. Within a few minutes, the ship was being guided into port, and was weighing anchor; six golden anchors fell from the side of the ornate ship, splashing down into the blue waters below. The gangplank fell into place, the sailors on board the vessel scrambled about as a young woman strolled up onto the deck:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_dh_ead__8ce2949a28fc3c7104edea62cfe095de

Clad in ornamental gilded armor from the knees down, a resplendent dress of crimson and gold trim, with a sheer underskirt that showed off the woman's lovely legs and if the wind was right, her white satin panties~

She was a blond woman with big green eyes, and she was Princess Nero Claudia Chestbloom of the Royal House of Chestbloom. "Ahem~" She called out to her attendants, who swiftly rushed to her side. Even though she was not recognized as a political figure in her own country, she was still in effect a Princess and had her own entourage of Royal Guard and other servants tending to her beck and call. She glanced over her shoulder, smirking at one who was approaching her in particular. "Now, where is my favorite pet Royal Guard? Hm? Whose a good girl? Heh heh..." the woman teased, leaning forwards with her hands on her hips, a sly sneer upon her youthful face:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_stryx__sample-a55f1009423efe6e4ae9e33f10163

Nero Chestbloom
Nero Chestbloom
Recruit
Recruit

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:20 am

With a heavy sigh upon her 'employer's' nagging insistence, the tall and curvy Captain Titania Redheart quietly approached the awaiting Princess:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 A48cf900fc1a318e

Her black riding boots clunked on the boards of the ship as she stood beside the Feniran Royal Princess along with the other similarly dressed guards who wore tight white clothing with crimson tail coats overtop. A sword was sheathed at her left hip, a bronze cup hilt sabre that was more Izheveskian in style than Feniran:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Weapon_b_1010000600

The woman was 6 foot even, almost a foot taller than the Princess before her; with short but beautiful silky platinum blond hair and sirenesque, piercing yellow eyes and snow white skin with a mole under her left eye. The woman's figure was, as mentioned, quite exceptionally curvaceous. Supporting a pair of well endowed breasts that wobbled even with the tight fitting uniform hugging her torso like a glove, wide hips, long legs with thick thighs and a shapely rear end hidden by the tails of her crimson overcoat.

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Royal_guard_original_drawn_by_konoshige_ryuun__a0678ce0d71cb919e76244c727575bd0

She glanced down at the teasing woman and forced a smile with a twitching brow. "...why, yes... your highness. Ready... and willing. To SERVE..." She says, rattling the sabre in her scabbard, but took a moment to calm herself down. Remember. You're a Guard. You're a Guard... you're a GUARD! the woman, Titania, told herself in her head. Her fluffy lashes blink open as she glares down at the pint-sized terror whom she had been forced upon; her only hope for normalcy after months of misery and torment. She calmed herself, and then, with a serious tone replied: "...quite right. Forgive me M'am, the past few nights at sea have not done my manners well. Forgive my impertinence, it does not reflect well for one of your newly appointed Captains of the Royal Guard after all, but even so... this 'humble soldier' does ask that her mistress, the esteemed Princess Nero Claudia Chestbloom, not forget why she has appointed me to her side." She says with a smile, closing her eyes and with one arm folded over her chest, bowed to the Princess' height, where she whispered: "...as we both know who has real authority here, no? Cousin..." She hummed, giving her pint sized brat of a cousin a quick, playful smirk.

Unknown to all but five people within Nero's household, that the newest Captain of the Royal Guard was actually the young woman's slightly older cousin from Izhevesk. Nero's aunt was 'Titania's mother, the Royal Empress of Izhevesk, or at least she had been till a few months ago when she, and the rest of the royal family had been slain by the Ministry's Dogs and the rebel factions within the Royal Military... She was the now infamously missing Izheveskian Princess... Tsarevna/Princess Charlotte Hazlerink Chestbloom Dimitrovich Dragunova!

Titania erected herself, batting her long lashes as she smirked down at the younger princess. "Are you prepared to disembark, your Majesty? Or should I provide you with a foot stool so you may punish me eye to eye for my insubordination?" She teased back in turn.
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Chestbloom Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:52 am

Titania Redheart wrote:With a heavy sigh upon her 'employer's' nagging insistence, the tall and curvy Captain Titania Redheart quietly approached the awaiting Princess:

Her black riding boots clunked on the boards of the ship as she stood beside the Feniran Royal Princess along with the other similarly dressed guards who wore tight white clothing with crimson tail coats overtop. A sword was sheathed at her left hip, a bronze cup hilt sabre that was more Izheveskian in style than Feniran:

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Weapon_b_1010000600

The woman was 6 foot even, almost a foot taller than the Princess before her; with short but beautiful silky platinum blond hair and sirenesque, piercing yellow eyes and snow white skin with a mole under her left eye. The woman's figure was, as mentioned, quite exceptionally curvaceous. Supporting a pair of well endowed breasts that wobbled even with the tight fitting uniform hugging her torso like a glove, wide hips, long legs with thick thighs and a shapely rear end hidden by the tails of her crimson overcoat.

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Royal_guard_original_drawn_by_konoshige_ryuun__a0678ce0d71cb919e76244c727575bd0

She glanced down at the teasing woman and forced a smile with a twitching brow. "...why, yes... your highness. Ready... and willing. To SERVE..." She says, rattling the sabre in her scabbard, but took a moment to calm herself down. Remember. You're a Guard. You're a Guard... you're a GUARD! the woman, Titania, told herself in her head. Her fluffy lashes blink open as she glares down at the pint-sized terror whom she had been forced upon; her only hope for normalcy after months of misery and torment. She calmed herself, and then, with a serious tone replied: "...quite right. Forgive me M'am, the past few nights at sea have not done my manners well. Forgive my impertinence, it does not reflect well for one of your newly appointed Captains of the Royal Guard after all, but even so... this 'humble soldier' does ask that her mistress, the esteemed Princess Nero Claudia Chestbloom, not forget why she has appointed me to her side." She says with a smile, closing her eyes and with one arm folded over her chest, bowed to the Princess' height, where she whispered: "...as we both know who has real authority here, no? Cousin..." She hummed, giving her pint sized brat of a cousin a quick, playful smirk.

Unknown to all but five people within Nero's household, that the newest Captain of the Royal Guard was actually the young woman's slightly older cousin from Izhevesk. Nero's aunt was 'Titania's mother, the Royal Empress of Izhevesk, or at least she had been till a few months ago when she, and the rest of the royal family had been slain by the Ministry's Dogs and the rebel factions within the Royal Military... She was the now infamously missing Izheveskian Princess... Tsarevna/Princess Charlotte Hazlerink Chestbloom Dimitrovich Dragunova!

Titania erected herself, batting her long lashes as she smirked down at the younger princess. "Are you prepared to disembark, your Majesty? Or should I provide you with a foot stool so you may punish me eye to eye for my insubordination?" She teased back in turn.

"Don't push your luck you she-giant~" Nero replied with some grace, though you could see anger veins in her forehead!

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 Nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_rasuku__sample-cf6c64bc9dc707928d6ec7b01f8f

"After all, the way I see it at the current you and I are pretty much in the same boat! Quite literally I may add! So maybe you should kneel from now on, since without me you'd be begging off the street if not worse, Captain Redheart! Hmhmhmhmmm~" hummed the Princess in turn, her head held high! She turned her back to her elder, Northern cousin. Oh they never got along growing up! Nero would often steal Charlotte's dolls and Charlotte had made her eat mud before, the uncultured cretin! Even so, blood was blood and the Chestbloom blood ran deep within Princess Charlotte's veins... really deep, in her case! Gods, her bazongas were bigger than Nero's!:

"But there is no need for any retribution, dear Captain, let us be off! We have many places to go, people to see! Especially in regards to both our current situations." She reminded, glancing over her shoulder and up at Titania, winking with a playful smirk. "Now, hop along Captain! You can't hold us all back! Hohoho~" She laughed against her wrist!

Meanwhile, Nero's other Royal Guards and servants found it disturbing how freely she spoke with the latest sub Captain, Titania Redheart who was Izhevesk born and raised, but apparently Feniran? No one was allowed to ask about the situation under orders from the Princess and her head of Staff, and the head of the Royal Guard wasn't saying anything either...
Nero Chestbloom
Nero Chestbloom
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:43 am

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 QTwpfuJ

On the horizon a strange site indeed appeared on the ocean. tattered white sails adorned an antique of a vessel. The small Brigantine sized ship flew no flags, thus it was considered to be a privately owned and operated ship. It did however, possess many weapons. from the steel ram on it's bow, to the 54 guns adorning it's decks. Far more than the usual Brigantine. Fortunately all of it's gunports were closed, and the canons were properly muzzled and raised. As the vessel pulled to side long with a t shaped berth on the port, people on the docks and ashore could hear the crew aboard singing a shanty merrily.

"Cloaked in folds of midnight waters
Side by side, we sons and daughters
We set forth for no king's orders
But we'll sail together.

Hold fast! Tides are turning
Flames roar, fires are burning
We'll all be returning, if we sail together.

All on the waves shall know our story,
Sing of the battles fought ashore
We all shall thrive on fame and glory
When we sail together.

Words of warning have been spoken
Ancient creatures have awoken
Still, until our bond is broken
We shall sail together."

Once the Brig was tied and docked, a motorcycle engine began to start and rumble. As soon as the gangplank hit the pier planking, the engine roared, and a large heavy black bike lurched onto the dock, before quickly rolling to shore. the skull shaped motif and glowing eyes of it's headlights were overshadowed by the shock of black and crimson leather worn by the rider. Her flowing auburn hair covered only by her stylized sailing hat, and shockingly, between the flowing coattails of her crimson jacket, a very long, winding serpentine tail of red and gold scales., along with two distinct swords and two pistols holstered on her person.

Beijio Harbor - Page 2 MGCoW2p

Then, just as quickly she disappeared into the winding streets beyond the pier, the echo of the rumbling bike fading into obscurity.

Last edited by Lysendia Crestmane on Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Titania Redheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next