Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2)

+5
Farah Hisanori
Reiri Kamura
Rin Nysr
Jack McKelly
Sango Sigara
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2)

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:58 am

Jack was pretty much used to being thrown about at this point, so hitting the cobble wall was nothing new once Reiri started freaking out. He slid to the right when she charged forth, only to see her forcefully smack her head into the wall!

He stood there, silent as he eyed the woman... He gulped. "Fucking hell..." he gulped again, approaching the woman slowly, reaching out. "Reiri?" he called out, tapping her shoulder. "Are.... you okay?" He asked, concerned.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2)

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:32 am

Jack McKelly wrote:Jack was pretty much used to being thrown about at this point, so hitting the cobble wall was nothing new once Reiri started freaking out. He slid to the right when she charged forth, only to see her forcefully smack her head into the wall!

He stood there, silent as he eyed the woman... He gulped. "Fucking hell..." he gulped again, approaching the woman slowly, reaching out. "Reiri?" he called out, tapping her shoulder. "Are.... you okay?" He asked, concerned.

Reiri stumbled, turning towards him with the sword in hand and her red gaze:

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Reiri_blood_and_bruise_by_anastasiadfaizland-dc1x507

"Hah... hah... I'm fine!" she panted, a bluish bruise upon her forehead and the blood which ran down her face began to fade. The third eye was gone though, but like the nasty bruise where it had been there were now dark rings under her eyes. The sword, which looked like a katana... changed shape:

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Latest?cb=20160910133623

It gleamed with malicious ruby light before it began to fade...

Such a spoiled little brat... you don't deserve this power... Came the odd voice once again, to which Reiri flinched with a look of anger upon her face, the sword in her hand disintegrating, becoming mist from the blade tip as it descended to the handle, before fully vanishing. Reiri cringed, feeling light headed and stumbled forward, her steps heavy before she landed against Jack's shoulder, her head landing in the crook of his right shoulder and neck, her small chest flattened against him.

*Hmhmhm* I shall watch on my little 'monster'. I anxiously await the beast which devours you for good... even if its the one that resides within you. Fu Fu Fu~ The voice echoed, becoming distant, before fading entirely.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 am

Jack became rigid as the blade was yet again pointed at him, though was glad to see the freaky third eye had vanished. For the most part, it seemed Reiri was back to her... 'less than hostile' self. Her sword began to change shape into a very different kind of blade before it faded altogether. Now, limp against him, Jack hesitantly places his arms around her back to keep her from falling in this hesitant embrace. He hears the dark voice echo around them, but with no clear indication of its origin. He decided against chasing after it, and instead turned his gaze to Reiri. "Hey..." he began, gulping dryly. This young woman had nearly killed him on too many accounts, but, she also saved his ass about as much. "Need to rest?" he asked, at last.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Jack McKelly wrote:Jack became rigid as the blade was yet again pointed at him, though was glad to see the freaky third eye had vanished. For the most part, it seemed Reiri was back to her... 'less than hostile' self. Her sword began to change shape into a very different kind of blade before it faded altogether. Now, limp against him, Jack hesitantly places his arms around her back to keep her from falling in this hesitant embrace. He hears the dark voice echo around them, but with no clear indication of its origin. He decided against chasing after it, and instead turned his gaze to Reiri. "Hey..." he began, gulping dryly. This young woman had nearly killed him on too many accounts, but, she also saved his ass about as much. "Need to rest?" he asked, at last.

Jack could feel her cool breath upon his neck, her medium breasts squished and flattened against him... she could feel his heart beat... the pulsing, thrumming, beat... She licked his neck gingerly, before biting down with her fangs. Stating her answer with her actions, she suckled his neck with long, exaggerated inhales; swallowing mouthfuls while she, again, monitored his heart beat. Her narrow garnet gaze slowly revealed themselves, glowing in the dim light of the dungeon. She took less than she had before, peeling her fangs away from his neck slowly, before licking the wounds away.

She pulls back from his subtle embrace, turning her head away from him, blushing a light pink. "....I'll be fine." She then pulled away from him fully, opening her mouth a low noise emanates, and the little bat friend from before reappeared. "We're almost there. The passage the Imperial family use for a secret escape tunnel is not too far from here." She says, bowing her head, and continued forward into the darkness. She paused while obscured by shadow. "Well... are you coming or not? Stupid boy..." she sighs with contempt.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack McKelly Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:04 am

Jack blinked, feeling her tongue upon his neck. "Rei-?" he winced, feeling the familiar sensation of her fangs. He paled, his eyes becoming lidded. Oh... she's just thirsty... great. He thought, waiting for her to get finished, his eyes wandering to the corpse now pinned to the wall. She did that... with a plain katana... that strength, that power is remarkable, but... also frightening. Is this what all vampires are capable of? What was that 'thing' she was before? She's back to her usual self at the moment but... that monster inside her... what was that? He thought. His thoughts were cut off by Reiri's voice, blinking, he noticed she was no longer in front of him, placing a hand upon his smooth neck where she had bitten him. Again, no marks. He turned to face the gleaming red orbs in the darkness, beckoning him to follow.

Normally... I would not follow such an ominous presence... but I feel as though my life depends on following said presence. The fact she hasn't killed me yet is comforting... He thought, sighing. "Coming..." he groaned, entering the void, following the vampire and the bat.
Jack McKelly
Jack McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Reiri continued down the dark path, her familiar leading the way. She glanced back at Jack, grabbing his wrist. "Sheesh, you're slow. Its bad enough you're injured. I don't care if you're anemic, I swear, I'll drag you if you don't keep up!" she says with a rather annoyed tone. "Mind explaining what happened back there? For fuck sake I got torn apart by gunfire by that psychotic bitch, for just being with you. You owe me big." she says, tugging him closer as to not linger any longer. She could see well in this darkness, but Jack was still human, and weaker in the senses as much as physicality. "Watch your head, the ceiling is getting lower." She added.

[to here]
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Groose van Sturm Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:39 am

"Is he at it again?"

"Yup, doesn't ever shut up either, so glad it's your watch now."

Beyond the eyesight of the two guards, behind the heavy iron wrought framework through the small barred window the voice of the one being spoken of could be heard.

Oh yeah, almost got it that's t, just about there.

Woot woot!  SCORE BABY!  That's hot... oopsy almost said something inappropriate, my lady would not approve.

OH well time for another song.

"OH god no shut up.. shut up... don''t sing again"

My cellmate's nice!  Like ginger and spice, I found a coin, a ancient gilex coin.  I had to dig with me feet, cause I lost my arms.  Lala la la!  I'm not alone.   My cell mates nice

"I hate you f I ever escape I'm going to hunt you down and rip out your throat you bleeding annoying fox."

My cellmate's nice! He wants to stay friends.  Even after, we get out.  I've got no arms, or I'd hug him close.  Lala la la!  Such a pretty coin, I dug it up, and through my shoes, cause I've got no arms lala la la.

"Stop singing you freak of nature, you've got no arms."

My cellmate gets it, I've got no arms, I don't know how, but I've got no arms and sing so swell. lala la la, lala la la, No arms to dig, no arms to hug, no arms to sew my ladies umms.  I'll use my feet, and learn swell cause I've go no arms as you can tell...

Suddenly the noise from the prisoner stops completely and likewise the prisoner a cell away goes silent in his complaints for the kitsune without arms to be silent.  The entire cell block burst into brilliant light as the kitsune began to glow within a fiery rage of color as nine distinct tails fanned out behind him.

I've got you Suckle tits...! ? !  Now where are this fools arms and..."

Cause I've got no arms and my sewing'll be great!  My lady will be pleased, cause I've got no arms"

Last edited by Groose van Sturm on Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:08 am

"For the love of Nesyn...." The guard who arrived on shift grumbled, shifting his Samurai Armor before walking over to Groose's pen. He slams on the iron bars with his bokken, the wooden sword causing a loud 'clunk' when striking the old iron. "Shut up in there, will ya?!" He barked. He was turning away when he picked up radio chatter from the belt around his chest.

"By the Twelve, we have downed guards! Somebody call a...... by Frey'd... who the hell did this?" his voice went from alarmed to disturbed. "I... I need every available warden on this block to report to Wing B, immediately!"

With that, the guard looked around, pensively. "They want every guard...?" He mumbled, feeling anxious. As it was, the sound of injured guards, possibly dead, made him shutter in his armor. Still, this was what he was ordered to do by the General's request... then again, being a mediocre fighter may have had some part in that.

He turned to the other inmates. "All ya shut the hell up, or I'll bust every last one of ya skulls when I get back!" He roared, before charging off.

In the not too distant cell block, the 'palace suite' since the floor was paved with flagstones in this part of the dungeon, a group of five Prison Guards followed the blood trail leading to the impaled, female figure on the wall.

"Shit... what the hell happened to her?" One spoke up, trembling.

"Impaled by one of our officers... but... they wouldn't be an officer in this Division if any of us could do this... just look at the wall, there's a fissure from the impact of the blade hitting the wall behind her..." Said another, while reaching up, parting the hair from the deceased woman's eyes. Her face was contorted into a look of pure fear.

"Look at her wounds... her flesh, she looks as dry as a raisin! And there's hardly any blood over here, save whats on her clothes..." Inquired another.

"Drained... looks like she was drained..." returned the other guard, who had went from parting the woman's bangs to cupping her chin, turning her head and noticed the deep puncture marks between her shoulder and neck... like a bunch of needles had tore a ragged chunk out of her!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Hisanori Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:29 am

Random Mobs wrote:
In the not too distant cell block, the 'palace suite' since the floor was paved with flagstones in this part of the dungeon, a group of five Prison Guards followed the blood trail leading to the impaled, female figure on the wall.

"Shit... what the hell happened to her?" One spoke up, trembling.

"Impaled by one of our officers... but... they wouldn't be an officer in this Division if any of us could do this... just look at the wall, there's a fissure from the impact of the blade hitting the wall behind her..." Said another, while reaching up, parting the hair from the deceased woman's eyes. Her face was contorted into a look of pure fear.

"Look at her wounds... her flesh, she looks as dry as a raisin! And there's hardly any blood over here, save whats on her clothes..." Inquired another.

"Drained... looks like she was drained..." returned the other guard, who had went from parting the woman's bangs to cupping her chin, turning her head and noticed the deep puncture marks between her shoulder and neck... like a bunch of needles had tore a ragged chunk out of her!

Farah's corpse hung lifelessly as the soldiers inspected her body. She remained silent, dead...

Badump....

Badump....

Her finger twitched, light slowly returning her eyes, her heart beating again...

Badump....
Badump....
Badump....

The wraith's promise had been fulfilled, and she remained stationary as the guards began to pull the blade from her chest. Her DarkSEED genes were actively healing her wounds as they all struggled to pull the blade from her core...
Badump....
Badump....
Badump....
Badump....
Badump....

The samurai's hands slipped off the grip, blood was oozing over their hands and they stumbled back with wide eyed shock as she was not only bleeding, but moving! She gripped the blade herself, her voice trembling, wispy, and strained... her eyes hidden by her dark bangs, her teeth were like a wolves set of jaws, and she clenched her teeth so tightly they crunched! She gripped the handle, yanking it...and the wall's foundation behind out as she let out a loud roar!

"HRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!"

Her body emanating dark energy, crimson in color as the debris cloud plumed around her, obscuring her and the startled guards!

The samurai were confused, covering their faces, coughing and blinded by the dirt, unable to see each other. They called out to one another, reached out- then there were screams. One after another, the sound of a samurai in agony pierced the clouds of smoke, followed by wet splats and bludgeoning sounds! As they tried to flee the cloud, another scream of agony and fear! Leaving the last guard, who had drawn his katana and left the cloud's reach, anxiously looking for movement through watery eyes.

"Gods! What the hell is going--" he called out, before there was movement! Swift and brutal, the woman bum rushed the samurai ducking under his swing as she reached up and gripped his face fully with one gloved hand! His screams were muffled, staring into her wide, white eyes as she forced him onto his back before she straddled him! "Hraaaaaagggh!!"

"Hrah!"

D:<

"Hrah!"

"Hrah!"

She pummeled his face over and over, bearing her clenched fangs, her wide eyes of pure malice staring down at the mushy paste that was once the samurai's face! She panted and heaved, her heavy breasts falling and rising. The gaping wound where the sword had impaled her was sealed up, glistening crimson fluid running down her frame. She gasped, flexing her bloody glove before standing slowly up, her shoulders hanging, arms sagging and her movements lazy as she stumbled for the wall. The dust clears up, revealing the other four bloodied bodies who had faces (if any left), twisted into an expression of agony and fear. "Hunt.. them..." She mumbles, wobbling over to her assault rifle which had been discarded in her fight with the leach. She dragged it off the cobble stones, dragging the barrel across the cobble wall, making a metallic scratching sound. "Hunt... them... " she repeated, twitching, snarling like a wild animal. She sniffed the air, and licked her fangs. "Found... them..." She snickers to herself. "The little leach and little boy play... but when I come for their heads, we'll just see what they'll say~" She rhymed, chuckling to herself as she hobbles deeper into the dark...

Last edited by Farah Hisanori on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed!)
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Groose van Sturm Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:59 pm

The guard shouted his threat of harm and good old happy Groose just smiled as he replied.

The guard'll be back, cause he's my friend. I've got no arms, and my sewing's alright. I'm three stitches deep, with my pretty feet'll point sewing. I've got no arms, and cellmates irate. He's mad at the guard, screaming he's a lard, or was it retard. I've got no arms, and a...

Psycho just woke up.

I've got no arms, and they itch like hell, My lady must be getting close cause I've got no arms and the itch like hell. My feet'll point is stellar cause my lady is coming to find me in this cellar....

My lady is coming to find me in this cellar????

Sweet demon tits you owe me for that save yet!
Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Groose van Sturm Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:29 am

I think sugar lobes is taking far to long to get here, and this idiot won't shut about about how he's "got no arms".

GODS even I'm starting to repeat it, which is better then that poor bastard in the next cell. I need to get out of here. Hmm, I wonder which of my old friends owe me a favor that I could call upon. No dead, dead, three times dead and drawn and quartered, hmm... AH yeah the dragon he still owes me from that whole incident with one of my previous host how did he put it again. Oh right. He chuckled afterwards between failing indigestion saying something about having finally shut me up by swallowing that ass whole. Dragons I swear have the worst sense of humor. He actually snorted between giggles at his own pun. Yeah I think I'll summon RO...

CCCCCAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH GOT NO ARMS!

Oh that was such wonderful fun.

"No it was torture shut up you blithering ass I swear I'll tear this cell door off and strangle you if it's the last thing I do.

Yes you've been such a good friend I love you too sir. And since you loved my first so so much I'll sing another with an even better chorus...

I've got two eyes.
I've got two ears.
I've got to legs.
I've got two feet.
Two balls.
Two nostrils.
and two sweet songs to make you smile and dance and prance a lot.

But you've got two arms and two of all that I do, but I've got no arms.
And that's ok cause I've got two things that work just as well to do all the things my two arms used to do.

I can kick with my feet
sew and keep a beat.
I can skip with my feet
Dance and be fleet.
I can tap with my feet
count and be sweet
I can bounce with my feet..

oops

He hopped up bouncing off the cell door only to fall and land on his face as the door swung outward and wide open until it rebounded shut creaking all the while until it slammed shut once again. Groose rolled over tilted his head to the side with a puzzled look on his face as he struggled to right himself staring at the cell door.

I can make sweet music with my feet
the kick and keep the beat.

His foot after standing up right caught the cell door kicking it open, as it creaked open with some speed screeching all the way, until it slammed shut with a deafening clang, bang screech clang bang screech clang he carried on kicking the door in time with his song keeping his singing to the new tempo of the cell door as he banged it open it screeched out than banged shut over ad over again as he continue his song.

I've got no arm but I can carry a beat
I've got no arms but my door music is neat.
I've got no arms but I've found a music so sweet.
I've got no arms but my cell friend is in a cheering heat.

n the contrary the man in the next cell over was banging his head not in time with the cacophony of noise Groose thought to be good music, but in an attempt to make the annoyance stop. He succeeded sadly in rearranging his face ears and all as his body fell limply to the ground finally deaf to the noise of the Groose von Sturm beat
Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:50 am

[from here]

The beat shifted as the sound of metal running across the length of bars that sealed Groose on one side of the world cut off his fanatical, repetitive and annoying beat. "Oy, fox, shut the hell up in there will ya?" The master of the Sturm family groaned, her lidded gaze falling upon his... or rather, drifting up as he was still taller than her when sitting. She looked a little distressed, her armour was dishevelled, covered in blood here and there. Tears and nicks in her cape, and other such things were noticeable upon her short, curvy stature. "Boy... did you screw the pooch big this time Norbert." She says with a shake of her head in disapproval, before pushing open the door to the cell... which wasn't locked at all apparently. "However we're crunched for time. I need to give you your arms back, you fly the Rough Rider smoother than I after all... and besides, I could use you as bait for where we're headed." she continued, walking into the cell, grabbing Groose by the scruff and yanked him, dragging him out of the ancient cobble and dirt structured cell and into the hall. She knew about the combat taking place further down the halls, but she ignored that as it wasn't part of her mission nor did she particularly care. "You're always causing trouble, even armless you're still a handful." She says with sigh, continuing to drag him away.

Last edited by Felnara Sturm on Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Groose van Sturm Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:35 am

BUT I'VE GOT NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ow ow ow ouchie ow ow!

Hands like tire irons slapped down hard on Groose's neck as his mistress, master, and lady lord yanked him off the ground with a number of ow ah and ouchies escaping his lips as she dragged him none to gentle out of his unlocked cell and back down the passageway from wench she came. Not noticing every time he bumped into something even harder than her grip

Miss... Mistress, I can't fly the Rough Rider, no, no, not, misss mistre OW!

And door frame, nimbly dodging from one hip to the other he avoid catching his face on one side of the door frame only to take it face first on the side of the door frame.

Mistress, how can I possibly fly the Rough Rider?

Whispering while dodging another corner in the passage walls.

I've got no arms!
Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Groose van Sturm wrote:BUT I'VE GOT NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ow ow ow ouchie ow ow!

Hands like tire irons slapped down hard on Groose's neck as his mistress, master, and lady lord yanked him off the ground with a number of ow ah and ouchies escaping his lips as she dragged him none to gentle out of his unlocked cell and back down the passageway from wench she came.  Not noticing every time he bumped into something even harder than her grip

Miss... Mistress, I can't fly the Rough Rider, no, no, not, misss mistre  OW!

And door frame, nimbly dodging from one hip to the other he avoid catching his face on one side of the door frame only to take it face first on the side of the door frame.  

Mistress, how can I possibly fly the Rough Rider?

Whispering while dodging another corner in the passage walls.

I've got no arms!

Felnara continued to drag him down the corridor, and paused, sighing. Without a word she drew her silvery blade and swung it across Groose's shoulders. A long even cut across both stubs of his arms, his chest as he screamed with tears in his eyes... and then the wounds glowed bright, sealing instantly and then his arms burst from the wrappings! Bones regrew from where they had been cut, muscle, tendon, sinew, flesh reforming and replacing damaged flesh. Within moments, Groose had a pair of... baby smooth arms that were fully functional again! His fingers wiggling on their own accord like they want to do when she removed and regrew the said limbs. She remained silent, sliding the blade back into its scabbard and continued to drag him. "You got legs and yet you refuse to use them so I'll keep dragging you along. We need to go to Shi no Shima. A child is in need of our help...and no, you're not allowed to try and convince her to sell her soul to you like you did to those country bumpkins in Rolan... even though, heh, it was kinda funny." She half smirked, still dragging her servant along the corridor.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Groose van Sturm Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:04 am

Lolli...pop! with a pop of his lips POP! his mind slips back to the aforementioned lollipop incident. Rolan a country of bars, pubs, and dives for drinking and the most infamous of all Rolan's alcohol products Spiritpops. They were good he recalled godly good, as though the hand of some Primordial being had made them. Inari chimed into his thoughts with a snarky well ya Rolan is a primal you armless asshat comment. Only momentarily disrupting Groose's fond memory of his first Spiritpop and his if he does say say himself brilliant idea to get more.

It was a bright sunny lollipop day and Groose was waiting for his Mistress while enjoying the fine glass of the Spirits of Rolan, when a shiny new sight caught his eyes. A bright shiny lollipop sight smelling rather fragrantly of fine Spirits, Eyes bulging he bum rushes the child with it in his hands. Tripping over his own feet at the last second coming up without doing anything more then brushing against the child, while smiling as his lollipop stuffed face savored the sweet sucking taste of a Spiritpop. Walking away with the savory taste on his lips an earsplitting cry stopped him in his tracks.

"Hey dog breath return my Spiritpop or I'll have to break my Shillelagh. off in your ass."

Pulling up short the Spiritpop drops from Groose's mouth as the deep voice of a Leprechaun squirms out of the childlike being he accidentally swiped the Spiritpop from.

"Oops"

"You idiot pooch those are expensive, they cost more than your worthless life, you owe me how are you going to fix this."

"Umm. I can magic another for you but it'll cost a heavy price... just a innocent soul or two to make the simple magic work."

"Ok!"

That was quick for a cruel option Groose thought, but the deal went forward and a number of Elvish children just happened to be available for the amazing magically spell he had no idea how he was going to perform. Well nothing for it but to make it look good and run for the sake of his sore ass. Ok walk forward he thinks stepping up to the first innocent child. He thinks to himself I didn't know Rolan had children let alone innocent ones, I figured they were all Leprechauns like this ruthless ass threatener. Reaching for the first child all in show of course he feels a sharp blow to the back of his knees followed by a vicious tenacious monster latches onto his ear as he falls backwards..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOUUUUUCH Mistress! That's my bad ear."

"Oy, Nobert what do you think you were going to do with that child?"

It all gets fuzzy in his head after that, but in the end the children went their own way, Gtoose pocketed the Spiritpop as he was standing back up and the Leprechaun, well let's just say after a papercut thin slashing or two Groose guessed he'd have no arms in a few days. Hoping such an unfortunate fate would never befall...

Bump bang head smacking off a door frame brought Groose back to the present.

"Mistress I've got two legs why are you dragging me? I can walk on my own."

He flails around until she drops him, standing up and brushing himself off with his fresh silky smooth arms he looks at his mistress properly for the first time since her arrival. I've got two good arms again and wait is her... yes yes it us dusty and all disorderly.

"I'll fix that right away mistress. You're clothes are a dreadful mess, however did you get so unsightly."

Tizzy tits is plenty sight you you idiot Inari interjected into their head, throwing Groose off for a moment as he suddenly started to reach for his own throat with one hand while the other gently groped Felnara's chest as he began to adjust her wardrobe. Only Inari was the one reaching while Groose was speaking.

"Hey, hey what am I doing, why is my right hand squeezing my throat."

Inari continues to feel her chest as Groose struggles to make sense of what's happening, meanwhile Inari's squeezes the bumps in his left hand as he let's a mumbled sound escape their shared body.

"Luscious legs needs our arms or we'll crash the Rough Rider, she can't afford to stop or wants now."

"HUH"

Groose blinks as he tries ot remember wht he just said sliding his right hand along her neck to "adjust" her top better.

Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:20 pm

"Don't worry about it Norbert. We'll be changing into the leather's soon enoug--" she paused as she felt the hands of the beast... not Norbert particularly, but the other within him. That bastard... taking advantage of the dog's situation... She thought, brow twitching as she half turned to them.

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Unknown

"I see what you're doing. Go ahead. Do as you like... I'm ringing up a bill dog... I'll collect when I'm ready." she says in a cool tone. "Perhaps I'll indulge you after all. I got into a fight with a human. The one I've been hunting." She began, groped all the while as she walked as it at least brought the damn fool along with her. The stoic imp became slightly flush. The tall, handsome yet deadly mortal went beyond her expectations... she was hoping for a battle, but since her return to Beijio... she's thought of not much else save for their next encounter. Her heart raced at the thought of coming toe to toe with him again...

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Sturm_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_ssshousha__d7dbc438d894e0c3dcb990927fbd6840

"...I let him live, for now. In fact, we're off to save his brat on Shi No Shima... you know, the island no one ever returns from. However, I met someone recently who did, Edward was his name. If he could do it, so could we. Now lets save her so I can fuck-ing kill that bastard." She gasped, as her sensitive bosom continued being mishandled by Groose, or rather the bastard fox soul. "Keep doing that will be very unhealthy for you Groose, how about I staple your ears to your head, chop off your hands and sow the stumps together behind your back and cut your legs off from above the knee? Sounds like a good plan to me. Oh, and I can sew your mouth shut too... No no, actually better. I'll find my delinquent brother and have him spend time with you. Yeah... that sounds more fitting." She smirked a little at that last bit.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Groose van Sturm Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:50 am

"Umm mi mi miss mistress, um I'm not sure how to put this but, I've got my arms back, but I've still got no arms!"

Spoken as Inari slapped her squarely on the ass. Taking a nice pinch for good measure as he was brought up short by the threat of a certain ruffian bastard who should be long dead and forgotten, not lurking in a new younger body. Inari was almost as jealous as he was frightened by the timeless soul, but something else caught his ears as his hand clenched tight where only a moment before it was a gentle squeeze. Someone had tickled her fancy, buttered her crumpets on the fluffy side, twisted her knickers into a tight sweaty bunch, made her squeal with passion and delight. The bastard brother forgotten, he half idiot mongrel he was residing inside forgotten, whoever this new man was, was now his sole solitary focus.

"Mistress, I'm not at adult for any of this, i would never dare lay a hand upon you...

I mean other than fixing these messes and tailoring your clothes, Wargods know they're quite the mess right now. I would never lay my hands upon your blessed physique. No never!"

All of a sudden, Groose found himself in control of his own hands and arms once again and immediately released his death grip on his mistress's rather fleshy and toned curve behind. Inari was frighteningly silent!

Groose van Sturm
Groose van Sturm
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeana Kibara Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:04 am

Farah Hisanori wrote:Farah stumbled, free of her loins garment, she didn't have time to react as the speeding demonic entity turned on a dime and plowed right through her!

"AH!" Farah exclaimed, barely a gasp before her back slammed painfully against the wall behind her which had been a good six feet away moments prior! She hissed, feeling her blood 'vaporize' upon contact with the blade, and reached over to try and yank it from her shoulder before realizing it was the leech! "Y-you're supposed to be de-AHhh!" She reeled her head back, mouth yawning as the blade twisted, widening the wound! She swung out her free hand in a back hand, but she was too far back, so she drew her .357 SIG Pistol:

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Gg67_custom_by_minamajikina77-dbinkpt

She flicked the automatic feed switch with her thumb and screamed as she leveled the weapon at her creepy emotionless face and held back the trigger!

BUH-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-!!

The weapon's booming bullets rising above her frustrated, pained screams, the recoil hardly an issue as she unloaded the 75 round magazine automatically into the vampire's face!

Several minutes later....

Zeana was wandering the cobble walled, ceiling and floored prison... her form pale as a ghost. She could smell the blood of another vampire... one similar to her master and mistress Millaarc, but was... different. She was looking for someone who was forgettable from the prison, to 'free' as it were, and deliver to Shiori for her dinner...

Click clang...!

She paused, glancing down at the discarded firearm:

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Gg67_custom_by_minamajikina77-dbinkpt

The pale figure knelt down, long dark painted fingernails wrapped around the pistol lifting it up. "Hmm... interesting weapon." she cooed, looking for its tasty smelling owner... but did not see the woman. Shrugging, she lifted her skirt, showing of her sexy but pale right thigh where she removed her old pistol from the thigh holster and replaced it with her new find. She doubted its original owner will be needing it soon... the dragon outside was calling that one to its belly she sensed... seeing the fate of the woman who owned this weapon. Letting the skirt fall back into place, she felt an odd sensation, a pulling sensation in her mind. Millaarc was telling her to return home... to abandon Shiori's dinner plan, and to help the imp from being discovered by her new 'visitors'. She understood the order, and turned around... her silver eyes shifting to the shape of a horned dwarf and terrified fox in the darkness ahead... before she vanished.
Zeana Kibara
Zeana Kibara
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:19 pm

Groose van Sturm wrote:"Umm mi mi miss mistress, um I'm not sure how to put this but, I've got my arms back, but I've still got no arms!"

Spoken as Inari slapped her squarely on the ass.  Taking a nice pinch for good measure as he was brought up short by the threat of a certain ruffian bastard who should be long dead and forgotten, not lurking in a new younger body.  Inari was almost as jealous as he was frightened by the timeless soul, but something else caught his ears as his hand clenched tight where only a moment before it was a gentle squeeze.  Someone had tickled her fancy, buttered her crumpets on the fluffy side, twisted her knickers into a tight sweaty bunch, made her squeal with passion and delight.   The bastard brother forgotten, he half idiot mongrel he was residing inside forgotten, whoever this new man was, was now his sole solitary focus.

"Mistress, I'm not at adult for any of this, i would never dare lay a hand upon you...

I mean other than fixing these messes and tailoring your clothes, Wargods know they're quite the mess right now.  I would never lay my hands upon your blessed physique.  Not never!"

All of a sudden, Groose found himself in control of his own hands and arms once again and immediately released his death grip on his mistress's rather fleshy and toned curve behind.  Inari was frighteningly silent!

Felnara took the last moments of the inner spirit's lecherous abuse of power with dignity... as she said the magic word and both stopped their movements. "Whats wrong, fox? I strike a nerve?" She says, with a smirk, gleaning over him with an over the shoulder glance as her hands were on her hips. "You know... I'm sure he wouldn't mind having you tag along for an outing with his degenerate friend." She says, couldn't remember the name of the other fellow, but he was from around here.

She then turned around, and folded her arms, leaning against the brickwork of the prison walls.

Under Ground Prison (Basement floor number 2) - Page 4 Sturm_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_minaba_hideo__619dd7d080d889886ab680ee6224ffea

"Good. Now I got your attention, stop ass grabbing and let us depart to the Rough Rider at once." She says, walking over to Groose now, grabbing him by the ear and began dragging him out of the prison... before that vampire she had sensed a few moments ago decided she wanted to return and further delay her plans.

[to here]
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4