Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beijio Harbor

+13
Nero Chestbloom
Tobin Lockheed
Jean Maverick
Groose van Sturm
Neko
Felnara Sturm
Rebecca Lee
Darkstorm Zero
Agana
Leland McKelly
Leiran
Yuko Busujima
Sango Sigara
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Beijio Harbor - Page 4 Empty Re: Beijio Harbor

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:32 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"Well, y'know Cap'n... desperate times and measures and all that... besides, Scardia is in a state of reform that could benefit from cooperation with people like you and your crew. No offense..." he said with a slight chortle. "Well, you don't think Scardia would be bloody retarded enough to send me. Here. Just to offer the Pirate Queen a rock a stones throw away from the northern cape of Scardia? That'd be suicide! Hahahaha.... no, as I said, you and your crew are free to take root in lands in the northern Scardia which includes the island nation formerly known as Teronia. There isn't anything left on that desolate rock save perhaps the odd gull or plague stricken hermit sent there by outsider fearin' villages in the Kilwood which is the boarder to what land you own and the like. As such, you're free to govern the land as you see fit so long as it lies within the interest of Scardia. You can keep the villagers or hermits living in that area, evict them, collect taxes from them, what have you so long as you pay a sum to the royal tax collector when they come around. You'll essentially be a governor or chief of the area now. Thankfully for you, the previous sod in charge... well, he vanished so its all set and ready for you as soon as you're able to send someone to the northern cape." he smirked.

He paused, then his smile faded. "But the boy... the brat was last seen prowling around Beijio a couple of days ago, when a wingless green dragon appeared. It was defeated by the Ronin Princess of the defunct Busujima Clan, Saeko Busujima... we have good authority he may be with her. That's what information I'm going off on, and now you're in the know as well. She's not my priority, but if you spot them she's free game. Let her go, pay her off, kill her, enslave her...my employers and I don't give a rat's ass what you do with the Princess of Nothing, but leave the boy to us..." Wolfblood explained.

Lys tapped her chin a little. "Your technically asking us to become vassals of the Scardian royal family? Hmm. Technically speaking we enjoy our freedom Mr.Wolfsblood, but you are right, our roaming fleet will need a safe harbor sooner or later, and my crews will need a place to set down roots sooner or later. Very few of us are immortal, and time wears on us all. Plus, any children born of the fleet will receive Scar'd's blessing if born on the northern cape. And the Scardian navy gets a secondary fleet of ships to back them up if it came down to War, plus immunity from coastal raids from our ships, and our implicit protection from rival pirates raiding the coasts of Scardia. Pretty good deal you guys have worked out for yourselves. Still, I wonder what Feniria and the ADN would do when they discover you're offering sanctuary to a majorly wanted pirate crew. Pretty sure the Fenirians would want us all dead and their artefacts returned to them, and the ADN would want their ships back." Lys chuckled at the imagined demands. But still if Scardia played hardball, it could result in the fracturing of old alliances. If Feniria and the Gailden based ADN renounced Scardia, then Scardia's last ally would be Beijio, and when it came to Empress Sango, nothing was certain. After all, their current rulers were not close friends like Daichi Beijiosaki and Valundar Bladebreaker once were. There was no Order of the White Sword anymore...
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:48 pm

Lysendia Crestmane wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:"Well, y'know Cap'n... desperate times and measures and all that... besides, Scardia is in a state of reform that could benefit from cooperation with people like you and your crew. No offense..." he said with a slight chortle. "Well, you don't think Scardia would be bloody retarded enough to send me. Here. Just to offer the Pirate Queen a rock a stones throw away from the northern cape of Scardia? That'd be suicide! Hahahaha.... no, as I said, you and your crew are free to take root in lands in the northern Scardia which includes the island nation formerly known as Teronia. There isn't anything left on that desolate rock save perhaps the odd gull or plague stricken hermit sent there by outsider fearin' villages in the Kilwood which is the boarder to what land you own and the like. As such, you're free to govern the land as you see fit so long as it lies within the interest of Scardia. You can keep the villagers or hermits living in that area, evict them, collect taxes from them, what have you so long as you pay a sum to the royal tax collector when they come around. You'll essentially be a governor or chief of the area now. Thankfully for you, the previous sod in charge... well, he vanished so its all set and ready for you as soon as you're able to send someone to the northern cape." he smirked.

He paused, then his smile faded. "But the boy... the brat was last seen prowling around Beijio a couple of days ago, when a wingless green dragon appeared. It was defeated by the Ronin Princess of the defunct Busujima Clan, Saeko Busujima... we have good authority he may be with her. That's what information I'm going off on, and now you're in the know as well. She's not my priority, but if you spot them she's free game. Let her go, pay her off, kill her, enslave her...my employers and I don't give a rat's ass what you do with the Princess of Nothing, but leave the boy to us..." Wolfblood explained.

Lys tapped her chin a little. "Your technically asking us to become vassals of the Scardian royal family? Hmm. Technically speaking we enjoy our freedom Mr.Wolfsblood, but you are right, our roaming fleet will need a safe harbor sooner or later, and my crews will need a place to set down roots sooner or later. Very few of us are immortal, and time wears on us all. Plus, any children born of the fleet will receive Scar'd's blessing if born on the northern cape. And the Scardian navy gets a secondary fleet of ships to back them up if it came down to War, plus immunity from coastal raids from our ships, and our implicit protection from rival pirates raiding the coasts of Scardia. Pretty good deal you guys have worked out for yourselves. Still, I wonder what Feniria and the ADN would do when they discover you're offering sanctuary to a majorly wanted pirate crew. Pretty sure the Fenirians would want us all dead and their artefacts returned to them, and the ADN would want their ships back." Lys chuckled at the imagined demands. But still if Scardia played hardball, it could result in the fracturing of old alliances. If Feniria and the Gailden based ADN renounced Scardia, then Scardia's last ally would be Beijio, and when it came to Empress Sango, nothing was certain. After all, their current rulers were not close friends like Daichi Beijiosaki and Valundar Bladebreaker once were. There was no Order of the White Sword anymore...

"Well... should the political climate change in Scardia in the coming months, it won't make much of a difference anyways. You'll still be granted your land and relative freedoms even if things shift..." He paused before leaning on the counter with his fingers laced again. "Actually... about Fenira... there is another matter I was to deal with, but I'd be more than happy to hand it off to you. You see, we want the current Dictator of Fenira. Mind kidnapping the brat? Or better yet, I'll pay your sexy shark lass 50,000 Gilex to swallow that cunt whole; half the payment would be recompense for I don't think she'll settle well inside her guts. In either case, her 'little' uprising caused quite a stir, and we think by removing her from the picture it could plunge the country into a civil war given how her bloody coup went. It'll give us time to send aid to the rebel factions and... well, it'll secure us an ally once more. As it is, the bratty bitch is more than likely to make a move against the ADN or Scardia, but more than likely the latter as we only have the Royal Guard and Royal Dragoons to defend us when the ADN isn't around." He paused and gripped his fists tightly, a grim look on his face.

"Don't get me wrong, the ADN sounds nice on paper... I see why our late King thought it was a good idea at the time, but between you and me? I believe the late King was a fool to have done something so reckless. Thousands of loyal troops to the crown gave up their way of life in an instant due to the stroke of a pen...." He sighed. "Woopsie... got a little personal there. In either case, you won't have to worry. Scardia will give you the safe harbor you've lusted after. And the God of War himself will provide your future heirs the strength and power you've sought."

He took a final swig of his liquor before setting it down on the counter. "The boy... don't forget him though. If you find him before I do, or he manages to slip out of my fingers somehow, contact me with this." He says pulling out a crystal ball and rolling it towards Lysendia. "I'm really old school... Scardian's oft forget the old ways of magic that existed in the land before times of Scar'd. That thing will link only to me, and is able to share our thoughts directly as messages."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Lysendia Crestmane and Skybolt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"Well... should the political climate change in Scardia in the coming months, it won't make much of a difference anyways. You'll still be granted your land and relative freedoms even if things shift..." He paused before leaning on the counter with his fingers laced again. "Actually... about Fenira... there is another matter I was to deal with, but I'd be more than happy to hand it off to you. You see, we want the current Dictator of Fenira. Mind kidnapping the brat? Or better yet, I'll pay your sexy shark lass 50,000 Gilex to swallow that cunt whole; half the payment would be recompense for I don't think she'll settle well inside her guts. In either case, her 'little' uprising caused quite a stir, and we think by removing her from the picture it could plunge the country into a civil war given how her bloody coop went. It'll give us time to send aid to the rebel factions and... well, it'll secure us an ally once more. As it is, the bratty bitch is more than likely to make a move against the ADN or Scardia, but more than likely the latter as we only have the Royal Guard and Royal Dragoons to defend us when the ADN isn't around." He paused and gripped his fists tightly, a grim look on his face.

"Don't get me wrong, the ADN sounds nice on paper... I see why our late King thought it was a good idea at the time, but between you and me? I believe the late King was a fool to have done something so reckless. Thousands of loyal troops to the crown gave up their way of life in an instant due to the stroke of a pen...." He sighed. "Woopsie... got a little personal there. In either case, you won't have to worry. Scardia will give you the safe harbor you've lusted after. And the God of War himself will provide your future heirs the strength and power you've sought."

He took a final swig of his liquor before setting it down on the counter. "The boy... don't forget him though. If you find him before I do, or he manages to slip out of my fingers somehow, contact me with this." He says pulling out a crystal ball and rolling it towards Lysendia. "I'm really old school... Scardian's oft forget the old ways of magic that existed in the land before times of Scar'd. That thing will link only to me, and is able to share our thoughts directly as messages."

Lysendia stopped the crystal ball with a palm and picked the globe up, looking into the swirling cloudy formless mass within the orb, Lys smiled. "We definitely know our magic, perhaps better than most," she replied, snapping her fingers to send the orb directly to her private quarters.

"Ah, I see, you're a Patriot of Scardia who has seen the decline of the Scardian military, and it's subsequent reliance on the ADN as the weakness it really is - especially since the ADn is NOMINALLY controlled by Ithteca, and Cretu's input is.... minimal at best despite Scardian nationals comprise some of the very best soldiers the ADN has to offer. Can't say I disagree with you there. The ADN assimilates and takes over entire nations with flowery words and leaves it's constituent nations helpless in the face of invasion." When she heard the additional job offered towards Skye to captture and/or eliminate Augusta Salazar, the current dictator of Feniria, she turned her head to her Housecarl and bodyguard. "Well, Skye, you got a personal mission request by our new host. Whaddaya think? Can you take out a Dictator in her own home?"
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Skybolt Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:18 pm

Skye blinked at Valen for a moment. "Well, I mean I can do it easier than most of the crew, since I joined after your initial escape from Feniria. They don't know me as well, so I should be able to get in easily enough. Plus...." Skye closed her eyes and focused, the blue coloration of her hair changed, as did the coloration of her electrical energies which sparked and leaped across her skin. "If I do this, my electromancy and it's color should buy me some leeway to move around Feniria with less restriction. They like red a lot over there... Gotta admit, so do I, but not for the same reasons." she said, with a smile that showed her sharp teeth.

"I might still need to bring a few of the newer unknown crewmates tho. No way I can get into a dictator's inner circle completely alone. I aint no assassin afterall." Skye explained.
Skybolt
Skybolt
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Skybolt wrote:Skye blinked at Valen for a moment. "Well, I mean I can do it easier than most of the crew, since I joined after your initial escape from Feniria. They don't know me as well, so I should be able to get in easily enough. Plus...." Skye closed her eyes and focused, the blue coloration of her hair changed, as did the coloration of her electrical energies which sparked and leaped across her skin. "If I do this, my electromancy and it's color should buy me some leeway to move around Feniria with less restriction. They like red a lot over there... Gotta admit, so do I, but not for the same reasons." she said, with a smile that showed her sharp teeth.

"I might still need to bring a few of the newer unknown crewmates tho. No way I can get into a dictator's inner circle completely alone. I aint no assassin afterall." Skye explained.

"Do what you must, and in the unlikely event you were to fail Lady Skye, I would bring those not wanted in the country for any number of crimes. That way, they won't know who you are. I'd also choose people who never attended any of the prominent magus colleges or were formerly of Gilded Tree. Keep such individuals far ashore for intel but not as companions lest they can easily conceal themselves. But... you lot are the experts. I can only suggest the course of action, its up to you lot on how to go about it. Succeed, fail, its of no consequence to me. Contact me via your captain if the mission succeeds." He smirked. He then turned to Lysendia. "Cap'n, I again state to merely keep an eye out for that the boy, Finn. If he gets into any of the coastal villages, towns or cities. If you feel you can catch him in my stead? Very well. Hold him for three days, if you are unable to contact me. If I don't answer or show up, deliver him to the Ebon Shifter's Pub in Cretu, and give him to a man named Robinson. He'll take the brat, and our business will be concluded. However, Robinson won't be there unless something happens to me before hand. Try not to break the lad as well, we need him alive to... smooth over some issues we have back on the home front."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:49 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Do what you must, and in the unlikely event you were to fail Lady Skye, I would bring those not wanted in the country for any number of crimes. That way, they won't know who you are. I'd also choose people who never attended any of the prominent magus colleges or were formerly of Gilded Tree. Keep such individuals far ashore for intel but not as companions lest they can easily conceal themselves. But... you lot are the experts. I can only suggest the course of action, its up to you lot on how to go about it. Succeed, fail, its of no consequence to me. Contact me via your captain if the mission succeeds." He smirked. He then turned to Lysendia. "Cap'n, I again state to merely keep an eye out for that the boy, Finn. If he gets into any of the coastal villages, towns or cities. If you feel you can catch him in my stead? Very well. Hold him for three days, if you are unable to contact me. If I don't answer or show up, deliver him to the Ebon Shifter's Pub in Cretu, and give him to a man named Robinson. He'll take the brat, and our business will be concluded. However, Robinson won't be there unless something happens to me before hand. Try not to break the lad as well, we need him alive to... smooth over some issues we have back on the home front."

Lys waived Skye off so the strange amazonian housecarl could go prepare. When Valen again mentioned the boy Finn again, and declared that he is to be delivered alive and relatively unharmed, lys grimaced a little "Alive and unspoiled? Thats no fun." she mock pouted a little then smiled. "Still, his last known location was right here in Beijio City, so I don't think he could have gone too far. If he's taking an overland route with the Busujima girl tho, that means I'd have to reach out to the wider network - Shadowlaw - to track them inland. None of my crew go very far inland on their own."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:31 am

Lysendia Crestmane wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:"Do what you must, and in the unlikely event you were to fail Lady Skye, I would bring those not wanted in the country for any number of crimes. That way, they won't know who you are. I'd also choose people who never attended any of the prominent magus colleges or were formerly of Gilded Tree. Keep such individuals far ashore for intel but not as companions lest they can easily conceal themselves. But... you lot are the experts. I can only suggest the course of action, its up to you lot on how to go about it. Succeed, fail, its of no consequence to me. Contact me via your captain if the mission succeeds." He smirked. He then turned to Lysendia. "Cap'n, I again state to merely keep an eye out for that the boy, Finn. If he gets into any of the coastal villages, towns or cities. If you feel you can catch him in my stead? Very well. Hold him for three days, if you are unable to contact me. If I don't answer or show up, deliver him to the Ebon Shifter's Pub in Cretu, and give him to a man named Robinson. He'll take the brat, and our business will be concluded. However, Robinson won't be there unless something happens to me before hand. Try not to break the lad as well, we need him alive to... smooth over some issues we have back on the home front."

Lys waived Skye off so the strange amazonian housecarl could go prepare. When Valen again mentioned the boy Finn again, and declared that he is to be delivered alive and relatively unharmed, lys grimaced a little "Alive and unspoiled? Thats no fun." she mock pouted a little then smiled. "Still, his last known location was right here in Beijio City, so I don't think he could have gone too far. If he's taking an overland route with the Busujima girl tho, that means I'd have to reach out to the wider network - Shadowlaw - to track them inland. None of my crew go very far inland on their own."

"So long as he's able to walk and breathe should be fine." Wolfblood smirked devilishly. "His name may sound familiar, for his grandfather who had worked in the castle since its damn near inception was the bloody fool who slew the King not too long ago. Perhaps the best thing that's ever 'appened to the country since we took back the capital from the Queen Slayer Dragon of Calamity in the twenty-two eighties." He scoffed. "Yet, in spite that we've already slain the Kingslayer, someone has to answer for the crimes committed. At least, thats what the council wants. Sure, they're bankrolling this venture, but they're just as spineless as the King who died. Without an heir, there's a succession issue plaguing Scardia as you know. The Council all the while, take their time in choosin' a new heir... but its a lot of work, going through the family trees and birth records." He sighed, leaning back now with his arms behind his head. The hooded man raised his head at the mention of shadow law again and wore a serious look. "I'd keep the deal we've got to ourselves from the likes of them. I don't want to be stirrin' up the Slugs, Mr and Mrs Jay are... notorious after all. They'll do just about anything to try and keep their firm grip on the underworld and they like to dabble in controversy most of all..." he grunted.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:11 am

Random Mobs wrote:"So long as he's able to walk and breathe should be fine." Wolfblood smirked devilishly. "His name may sound familiar, for his grandfather who had worked in the castle since its damn near inception was the bloody fool who slew the King not too long ago. Perhaps the best thing that's ever 'appened to the country since we took back the capital from the Queen Slayer Dragon of Calamity in the twenty-two eighties." He scoffed. "Yet, in spite that we've already slain the Kingslayer, someone has to answer for the crimes committed. At least, thats what the council wants. Sure, they're bankrolling this venture, but they're just as spineless as the King who died. Without an heir, there's a succession issue plaguing Scardia as you know. The Council all the while, take their time in choosin' a new heir... but its a lot of work, going through the family trees and birth records." He sighed, leaning back now with his arms behind his head. The hooded man raised his head at the mention of shadow law again and wore a serious look. "I'd keep the deal we've got to ourselves from the likes of them. I don't want to be stirrin' up the Slugs, Mr and Mrs Jay are... notorious after all. They'll do just about anything to try and keep their firm grip on the underworld and they like to dabble in controversy most of all..." he grunted.

Lys looked over her glasses at Valen again with a cocked eyebrow. "Any direct lineage to Scar'd died off centuries ago if I remember right... Which means it's come down to the lesser noble houses and branch families." Lys surmised. The blood of Scar'd was thinning more and more each generation. She herself was descended from Regis Bladebreaker, the Exiled, who for much of his life was simply known as Regis Blackfire. However the stories of Regis' uncle, Valundar's last stand against Emperor Abdel Adham on the sinking island nation of Lux were famous, as was the rumors of a hidden sanctuary of the people of Lux far beneath the surface of the sea under the sunken ruins of their island nation. A hidden world, of hyper-advanced technology and supernatural power that easily rivals that of war gods, thanks to the abundance of precious mystical stone that Adham coveted.

With that thought, Lys reached to her coinpurse, and took out one of the Bavarium coins she had acquired for her previous job.

Beijio Harbor - Page 4 6GVFvCw

The glinting of the slightly glowing blue metal pressed into the gold reflected off of her glasses. "If legend holds true, a true living myth yet lives." she said, before flipping the coin to Valen.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4