Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Harbor Town

+3
Rei Ravencroft
Che
Rufus Tenik
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Harbor Town Empty The Harbor Town

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:47 pm

The Harbor Town is actually an area that lines up around the bay. This part of the city is where you will find informants about the fishing community, sea food resturants, and several other shops that deal with the sea. This is also one giant dock that surround's Ithteca Bay...
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Harbor Town Empty Re: The Harbor Town

Post  Che Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 am

Che took a walk to ease her mind off her confrontation with Tenik. She had to-lest she summon the cannon embedded in her arm and blast away the rich man's smug face. She looked around and found a bench that she quickly claimed and sat alone at. She held her head up with both prosthetic hands and their cool touch made her even more miserable. She had to fight against her own people...yeah-she was a soldier. Yeah it was the duty of the ADN to root out crime and on occassion deliver a leathal blow. She knew that firsthand-she lost her arms and most of her long beautiful ears she once had. She just...didn't like the idea of killing people whom she may had known growing up...and she hadn't returned to her hometown since the accident...she didn't want to have her family see her the way she was in now.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 pm

The Countess arrives to the Capital City of Ithteca via boat. She walks into the Harbor district with her Victorian Umbrella raised high, despite it becoming the late afternoon. She has a piece of paper in her hand, and her lovely ruby red eyes glance back to it. "Vincent J. Valor....He lives somewhere around this neighborhood. He could prove to be most beneficial to me if he accepts my offer." she says aloud, folding up the paper scrap and tucked it a couple times between the deep crevice of her large adult breasts. The soft pillows bounced together and jiggled behind their frighteningly lack of support but still they did not reveal themselves to the public.

The sunset was beautiful this afternoon, and soon it would be dark...perhaps she'll go out for a ''bite'' if there is enough time before she finds Valor...
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Rei Ravencroft wrote:The Countess arrives to the Capital City of Ithteca via boat. She walks into the Harbor district with her Victorian Umbrella raised high, despite it becoming the late afternoon. She has a piece of paper in her hand, and her lovely ruby red eyes glance back to it. "Vincent J. Valor....He lives somewhere around this neighborhood. He could prove to be most beneficial to me if he accepts my offer." she says aloud, folding up the paper scrap and tucked it a couple times between the deep crevice of her large adult breasts. The soft pillows bounced together and jiggled behind their frighteningly lack of support but still they did not reveal themselves to the public.

The sunset was beautiful this afternoon, and soon it would be dark...perhaps she'll go out for a ''bite'' if there is enough time before she finds Valor...

There was an ominous presence that late afternoon in the Harbor district. Strange beings walking the plains of the living were a common site, even for this 'ugly' creature that shows herself only ever so often in the city. She was a demon, a sore sight for the population and often kept to herself. She was forced to live in a slum and she had no neighbors for many a block...though she did not mind. She was a practitioner of the dark arts, able to conjure very dark magic and read the futures of those who meet her with pin point accuracy. She could remove almost any powerful curse, the exception was of her own...However, tonight this giant conjurer of darkness came out to rear her putrefying face to look buy ingredients for her latest of conjurations. As she did, she bumps into the woman in the Umbrella, her towering frame not even noticing her even after she had knocked her onto her feet.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Cassandra Lightfoot wrote:
Rei Ravencroft wrote:The Countess arrives to the Capital City of Ithteca via boat. She walks into the Harbor district with her Victorian Umbrella raised high, despite it becoming the late afternoon. She has a piece of paper in her hand, and her lovely ruby red eyes glance back to it. "Vincent J. Valor....He lives somewhere around this neighborhood. He could prove to be most beneficial to me if he accepts my offer." she says aloud, folding up the paper scrap and tucked it a couple times between the deep crevice of her large adult breasts. The soft pillows bounced together and jiggled behind their frighteningly lack of support but still they did not reveal themselves to the public.

There was an ominous presence that late afternoon in the Harbor district. Strange beings walking the plains of the living were a common site, even for this 'ugly' creature that shows herself only ever so often in the city. She was a demon, a sore sight for the population and often kept to herself. She was forced to live in a slum and she had no neighbors for many a block...though she did not mind. She was a practitioner of the dark arts, able to conjure very dark magic and read the futures of those who meet her with pin point accuracy. She could remove almost any powerful curse, the exception was of her own...However, tonight this giant conjurer of darkness came out to rear her putrefying face to look buy ingredients for her latest of conjurations. As she did, she bumps into the woman in the Umbrella, her towering frame not even noticing her even after she had knocked her onto her BACK.

The Countess had dropped the Umbrella and been knocked onto her back, her bouncing bosom jiggling and bounced about for all those on the street to see. Blushing, the vampire Countess wraps her left arm horizontally across her bouncing upper chest with her wrist pressed against her right nipple tightly. She looks up at the ugly creature in disgust and anger. "Excuse me? I believe it's called 'watching where you step' please! You city people are so rude!" she expresses, shaking her fist as she sits up in the street.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:02 pm

The demon hardly turns to the woman on the ground, barely even registering her presence. Much like she had been in human life, she was a 'woman on a mission', once her head was set onto something, she didn't let any outside distractions get to her. ANY. She continues to walk away as if nothing had happened, ignoring the busty Vampiric slut bag laying in the street in such a revealing outfit...not that she was one to talk...her large girth was always bouncing ahead of her...just it wasn't as attractive as the Vampire's tits that were trying to pop out for fresh air.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Cassandra Lightfoot wrote:The demon hardly turns to the woman on the ground, barely even registering her presence. Much like she had been in human life, she was a 'woman on a mission', once her head was set onto something, she didn't let any outside distractions get to her. ANY. She continues to walk away as if nothing had happened, ignoring the busty Vampiric slut bag laying in the street in such a revealing outfit...not that she was one to talk...her large girth was always bouncing ahead of her...just it wasn't as attractive as the Vampire's tits that were trying to pop out for fresh air.

The Countess's cheeks puff up with anger. "How rude! Don't you ignore me when I am addressing you..you lowly demonspawn!" she calls out, turning her head to cobblestone ground, finding a loose stone which she picks up as she picks herself up from the ground. She quickly pats dust off her fine dress and then turned to the demon walking away. She winds up, and with superhuman Vampiric strength and speed she thrusts the rock forward, which disintegrated into the back of the creature's deformed fatty neck. "You hear me now, you repulsive ugly creature!" she exclaims, her hands onto her hips, her body leaning forward causing her large knockers to bounce about freely in their tight containment. Her cheeks were still puffed with rage, and her eyes wide and white with anger.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:52 pm

Rei Ravencroft wrote:

The Countess's cheeks puff up with anger. "How rude! Don't you ignore me when I am addressing you..you lowly demonspawn!" she calls out, turning her head to cobblestone ground, finding a loose stone which she picks up as she picks herself up from the ground. She quickly pats dust off her fine dress and then turned to the demon walking away. She winds up, and with superhuman Vampiric strength and speed she thrusts the rock forward, which disintegrated into the back of the creature's deformed fatty neck. "You hear me now, you repulsive ugly creature!" she exclaims, her hands onto her hips, her body leaning forward causing her large knockers to bounce about freely in their tight containment. Her cheeks were still puffed with rage, and her eyes wide and white with anger.

The demon pauses in her tracks, and slowly turns around to the Vampire who was standing there, leaning her bouncing chest towards her as if it meant anything. Cassandra lowers her wide, toothy jaws as she steps towards the puny woman. Looking down at her with blinking yet gleaming reptilian like eyes she grumbles. Her bloating stomach was a mere foot away from the little Vampy, and the small woman height hardly reached the bend of it's curve. A string of human skeleton heads hung over the large stomach, and one was just above the vampire's head. She first growled, then stating in a deep, yet still feminine tone: "Sorry, but did you say something?" she asked, ending her question in a deep snarl, air from her gaping toothy jaws rushed over the Vampy's face and body in a warm and sticky cloud that was rancid in scent.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 am

The demon pauses in her tracks, and slowly turns around to the Vampire who was standing there, leaning her bouncing chest towards her as if it meant anything. Cassandra lowers her wide, toothy jaws as she steps towards the puny woman. Looking down at her with blinking yet gleaming reptilian like eyes she grumbles. Her bloating stomach was a mere foot away from the little Vampy, and the small woman height hardly reached the bend of it's curve. A string of human skeleton heads hung over the large stomach, and one was just above the vampire's head. She first growled, then stating in a deep, yet still feminine tone: "Sorry, but did you say something?" she asked, ending her question in a deep snarl, air from her gaping toothy jaws rushed over the Vampy's face and body in a warm and sticky cloud that was rancid in scent.

The Countess frowned, closing her eyes quickly before the mist had washed over her. As a Vampire, it was only natural the sensory organs were far more advanced than a standard humans, a Noble Vampyre like herself that latter was enhanced further! She litterally could feel every breath molecule touch her own pale but beautiful skin, and if not that the smell alone was enough to make any one's skin crawl. She almost felt like saying: "Thanks for the shower, now I smell like ode de la bile, made by ugly fat bitches are us." But she was able to hold back such urges...at least for a few more seconds when she tried to show off her sharp teeth to her.

She scoffed, rolling her brilliant ruby eyes and shook her head, leaning back a little, her chest bouncing heavily before falling to a stop from their triangle support. She crossed her arms under the bountiful tracks of land, and raised them-causing them to almost look bigger than they actually were before she let out an unimpressed sigh with similarly unimpressed half closed eyelids. "Oh, look you have fangs, I have them too." she says in a disinterested tone, open her mouth wide enough to expose her long needle like teeth that stuck out more than the average canines, a hiss unintentionally escaped her mouth as she showed off her pearly whites, she them closes her mouth and remembers the reason for their introductions. "Yes, I did. Did you know you knocked me down? I was right in front of your fat and hideous self and you didn't even bother to stop? I thought a demon of your height would have a big enough sight range to see someone like me. Hmp!" she explained, grunting in a prestigious manner after she was finished.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 am

Rei Ravencroft wrote:
The Countess frowned, closing her eyes quickly before the mist had washed over her. As a Vampire, it was only natural the sensory organs were far more advanced than a standard humans, a Noble Vampyre like herself that latter was enhanced further! She litterally could feel every breath molecule touch her own pale but beautiful skin, and if not that the smell alone was enough to make any one's skin crawl. She almost felt like saying: "Thanks for the shower, now I smell like ode de la bile, made by ugly fat bitches are us." But she was able to hold back such urges...at least for a few more seconds when she tried to show off her sharp teeth to her.

She scoffed, rolling her brilliant ruby eyes and shook her head, leaning back a little, her chest bouncing heavily before falling to a stop from their triangle support. She crossed her arms under the bountiful tracks of land, and raised them-causing them to almost look bigger than they actually were before she let out an unimpressed sigh with similarly unimpressed half closed eyelids. "Oh, look you have fangs, I have them too." she says in a disinterested tone, open her mouth wide enough to expose her long needle like teeth that stuck out more than the average canines, a hiss unintentionally escaped her mouth as she showed off her pearly whites, she them closes her mouth and remembers the reason for their introductions. "Yes, I did. Did you know you knocked me down? I was right in front of your fat and hideous self and you didn't even bother to stop? I thought a demon of your height would have a big enough sight range to see someone like me. Hmp!" she explained, grunting in a prestigious manner after she was finished.

Cassandra narrows her own eyes in disinterest. "And? Your point is...? What? That you cannot think of anything else but to comment on my looks? Is that it? Or is it because you want more attention on you? Huh?!" she trails on, trying to ignore the shameless comments and insults that spilled out of this foul Vampire's fangy mouth. She didn't want to be bothered any further, and she had hoped that her deep and anxious tone would have been enough to frighten off the harlot. No...that didn't seem to be the case. And now, here they were, standing before an ever dwindling crowd who got Cassandra's message. The toothy creature scowls again, bringing up her head, but kept her puny gold eyes down at the pallid crimson eyed woman. The Vampy's shadow was cast over her large girth, and she noticed even how much smaller the Vampire really was. "Enough of this, I don't need to waste my time with a whore with an attention problem. Don't bother me further cretin, or there will be worse fates than me knocking your top heavy self over!" she warned, and began to turn away.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:48 am

With those words, her eyes lit up like ruby flames. "A what?! Hey you get your flabby purple ass back here you f'ugly piece of shit!" she exclaimed, walking around the creature so that she was back in front of her again. She didn't care that the bitch was taller than her, she wasn't going to stand for the insults she was receiving. She poked the ugly bloated stomach, looking up at the demoness as she did so. "How dare you call me by such a filthy and loathsome title! I'll let you know, that I am the Countess Ravencroft of the Ravencroft Estate! Not only am I and my family world renowned, but I am at the head seat of my family's vast fortune and power. But I guess a miserable, unintelligent shut in demon like yourself never heard of either me or my coven! I wouldn't expect such a lowly piece of filth to understand the importance of this!" she huffed, poking the demon again in the ugly warty belly, at times fearing that her hand would be sucked inside the surprisingly stretchy skin.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 am

Rei Ravencroft wrote:With those words, her eyes lit up like ruby flames. "A what?! Hey you get your flabby purple ass back here you f'ugly piece of shit!" she exclaimed, walking around the creature so that she was back in front of her again. She didn't care that the bitch was taller than her, she wasn't going to stand for the insults she was receiving. She poked the ugly bloated stomach, looking up at the demoness as she did so. "How dare you call me by such a filthy and loathsome title! I'll let you know, that I am the Countess Ravencroft of the Ravencroft Estate! Not only am I and my family world renowned, but I am at the head seat of my family's vast fortune and power. But I guess a miserable, unintelligent shut in demon like yourself never heard of either me or my coven! I wouldn't expect such a lowly piece of filth to understand the importance of this!" she huffed, poking the demon again in the ugly warty belly, at times fearing that her hand would be sucked inside the surprisingly stretchy skin.

Cassandra grumbles deeper. Apparently there was no getting rid of this spiteful Vampiric pest! She despised how she kept pressing her, kept insulting her, and kept bludgeoning her with such distasteful and meaningless information. "Stop it...DONT PRESS ME VAMPIRE! I don't give a damn about your family, your all the same to me!" she exclaims her claws clenching together, her large and ugly head leering down at the Countess. By now, there were only a few courageous on lookers as most of the civilians who were about left as fast as they could run. They sensed the evil intent that was beginning to well up from the demoness, and it wasn't going to be pretty if the Vampire kept it up.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 am

Cassandra grumbles deeper. Apparently there was no getting rid of this spiteful Vampiric pest! She despised how she kept pressing her, kept insulting her, and kept bludgeoning her with such distasteful and meaningless information. "Stop it...DONT PRESS ME VAMPIRE! I don't give a damn about your family, your all the same to me!" she exclaims her claws clenching together, her large and ugly head leering down at the Countess. By now, there were only a few courageous on lookers as most of the civilians who were about left as fast as they could run. They sensed the evil intent that was beginning to well up from the demoness, and it wasn't going to be pretty if the Vampire kept it up.

"Oh?" the Vampire mused, her eyes shining and her lips pursed into a smile that allowed one of her fangs to poke out onto her lower lip. She's got ammunition now. "You don't like being pressed eh? Well, what are you to say about this!" she exclaimed, poking the demon's belly harder and repetitively. "Not too comfortable eh?" she adds, looking up at her then at the belly, poking the demoness now with an enhanced superhuman pace, a bruise was forming on the creature's belly. "Its quite a shame, isn't it? To be born with such limited brain capacity, no manners and such horrifying looks? I completely agree! You are indeed the most disgusting thing in existence!" she chuckles, almost maniacally as she now begins to punch the demon's belly with the vampiric strength. Her attention was mainly focused on this woman, but she had to end this soon and resume her search; that information scribbled on the note somewhere hidden in her cleavage wasn't going to be left for waste.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:22 am

Rei Ravencroft wrote:
"Oh?" the Vampire mused, her eyes shining and her lips pursed into a smile that allowed one of her fangs to poke out onto her lower lip. She's got ammunition now. "You don't like being pressed eh? Well, what are you to say about this!" she exclaimed, poking the demon's belly harder and repetitively. "Not too comfortable eh?" she adds, looking up at her then at the belly, poking the demoness now with an enhanced superhuman pace, a bruise was forming on the creature's belly. "Its quite a shame, isn't it? To be born with such limited brain capacity, no manners and such horrifying looks? I completely agree! You are indeed the most disgusting thing in existence!" she chuckles, almost maniacally as she now begins to punch the demon's belly with the vampiric strength. Her attention was mainly focused on this woman, but she had to end this soon and resume her search; that information scribbled on the note somewhere hidden in her cleavage wasn't going to be left for waste.

With each additional assault, and each painful and spiteful word that was uttered from the shameless creature the Countess was only built up more rage from Cassandra. Memories of her former life, things she could no longer do in this despicable form, all her hate and emotion called out! Not only that, with each punch to her empty stretching belly, the more hungry the demoness became. Looking around, she could see that the courageous few were now a countable handful. "Just enough to not worry..." her mind states. She lowered her lower jaw slightly, her breath washing out and over the vampire again, but unbeknownst drool also formed. There was one good thing about loosing her humanity...she really didn't need a conscience anymore. Without thinking, and perhaps because she looked appetizing from the start with those pair of delicate and puffy breasts that looked so fine and tender, or because she was irritating her, which made her feel more justified. Or...perhaps each punch to her gut made her realize how empty her stomach really was...but in either case her right hand had swung out and had wrapped the large claw like fingers around the Countess Ravencroft's alluring body, her one hand easily taking her beautiful body, the Vampire's breasts pressed against the upper part of her right index finger. She raised the stilled woman, her arms pinned at her sides, her legs crushed awkwardly together as she raised her to eye level, staring into the ruby eyes of what she would soon consider supper.

Last edited by Cassandra Lightfoot on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 am

With each additional assault, and each painful and spiteful word that was uttered from the shameless creature the Countess was only built up more rage from Cassandra. Memories of her former life, things she could no longer do in this despicable form, all her hate and emotion called out! Not only that, with each punch to her empty stretching belly, the more hungry the demoness became. Looking around, she could see that the courageous few were now a countable handful. "Just enough to not worry..." her mind states. She lowered her lower jaw slightly, her breath washing out and over the vampire again, but unbeknownst drool also formed. There was one good thing about loosing her humanity...she really didn't need a conscience anymore. Without thinking, and perhaps because she looked appetizing from the start with those pair of delicate and puffy breasts that looked so fine and tender, or because she was irritating her, which made her feel more justified. Or...perhaps each punch to her gut made her realize how empty her stomach really was...but in either case her right hand had swung out and had wrapped the large claw like fingers around the Countess Ravencroft's alluring body, her one hand easily taking her beautiful body, the Vampire's breasts pressed against the upper part of her right index finger. She raised the stilled woman, her arms pinned at her sides, her legs crushed awkwardly together as she rose her to eye level, staring into the ruby eyes of what she would soon consider supper.

The Countess didn't see it coming. The cloud of rancid breath caught her off guard again, and again she complained. "Ugh, this again?! Really you need to learn how to brush!" she exclaimed, closing her eyes and holding her throat this time; the cloud was more noxious than the last. However, she suddenly felt her slender if not voluptuous body be wrapped up by the strong claw like fingers that lifted her into the air with her arms pinned at her side, and her large supple breasts lifted almost painfully above the index finger of the demoness. She cringed, her legs crossed under the demon's tight hold, wiggling her body as best she could from under the demon's grasp. It was strange, her own superhuman strength was having a hard time trying to counter this one's! She lets out a pain induced weeping noise, opening her dark ruby reds and glared back at the monster who was glaring back at her. It really didn't look different from the demoness she was talking to prior, but something had changed in it's bright yellow eyes. A certain twinkle was there...one she could not register in the slightest. She painfully wiggles her body again, letting out another pain induced squeal as became almost unbearable to breath with her breasts forced upward so high. "Wh...what are you...doing?!" she cried, wincing as she barely makes the words come out, her own vampire fangs useless with her own bloated breasts in the way of actually biting anything.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:48 am

Rei Ravencroft wrote:
The Countess didn't see it coming. The cloud of rancid breath caught her off guard again, and again she complained. "Ugh, this again?! Really you need to learn how to brush!" she exclaimed, closing her eyes and holding her throat this time; the cloud was more noxious than the last. However, she suddenly felt her slender if not voluptuous body be wrapped up by the strong claw like fingers that lifted her into the air with her arms pinned at her side, and her large supple breasts lifted almost painfully above the index finger of the demoness. She cringed, her legs crossed under the demon's tight hold, wiggling her body as best she could from under the demon's grasp. It was strange, her own superhuman strength was having a hard time trying to counter this one's! She lets out a pain induced weeping noise, opening her dark ruby reds and glared back at the monster who was glaring back at her. It really didn't look different from the demoness she was talking to prior, but something had changed in it's bright yellow eyes. A certain twinkle was there...one she could not register in the slightest. She painfully wiggles her body again, letting out another pain induced squeal as became almost unbearable to breath with her breasts forced upward so high. "Wh...what are you...doing?!" she cried, wincing as she barely makes the words come out, her own vampire fangs useless with her own bloated breasts in the way of actually biting anything.

The demon chuckles under her breath. "Like I said earlier: 'Your all the same to me'...your all just 'meat' to be fed on, a tasty and delicious blood rich meal made specifically for my own to dine upon." she said licking her large fangy teeth. "Though I pity you creature...then again I don't. For you'll deserve what your getting from me, I'm not going to give you any luxuries! I'm going to let your body rot in the stench filled pits of my core, into the very empty stomach you've caused to bleed...blood for blood." she states, licking her teeth again, but finishing this time by widening her mouth about as high as The Countess was tall! Showing off her million sharp teeth, her forked yet wide black tongue, and sweaty esophagus that rippled in wait for the Countess's arrival. She lowered her jaws again and slid out her tongue, glazing the Vampy's upper half of her breasts and pain stricken face with saliva before drawing it back into her watering mouth. This caused the remaining five onlookers to either fall onto their backs in surprise or to finally berid them of their courage.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:05 am

The demon chuckles under her breath. "Like I said earlier: 'Your all the same to me'...your all just 'meat' to be fed on, a tasty and delicious blood rich meal made specifically for my own to dine upon." she said licking her large fangy teeth. "Though I pity you creature...then again I don't. For you'll deserve what your getting from me, I'm not going to give you any luxuries! I'm going to let your body rot in the stench filled pits of my core, into the very empty stomach you've caused to bleed...blood for blood." she states, licking her teeth again, but finishing this time by widening her mouth about as high as The Countess was tall! Showing off her million sharp teeth, her forked yet wide black tongue, and sweaty esophagus that rippled in wait for the Countess's arrival. She lowered her jaws again and slid out her tongue, glazing the Vampy's upper half of her breasts and pain stricken face with saliva before drawing it back into her watering mouth. This caused the remaining five onlookers to either fall onto their backs in surprise or to finally berid them of their courage.

The Countess's eyes flashed with shock as the demon admitted her intentions just as her right arm was making progress in moving upward. "Wh-what?! Ah!" she cries out as the tongue grazes her breasts and face. She shivered and squirmed in Cassandra's hand, wriggling and trying more and more to tug her arm out! "You don't..act..actually..intend to eat...a c-Countess? Only a...fool would be so....irrational!" she whimpers, letting out another squeal of surprise and pain as the fingers grip feel more powerful than her own body. Her feet dangle helplessly at the other end of the hand, her squirms and wriggling somehow managed to dislodge the scrap she had hidden in the folds of her breasts, the paper slipping out and drifting out of their fleshy prison to the street below. Her ruby orbs widen. "N-NO!" the paper impossible to reach as it rolls under the belly of the beast...the supposed empty belly...a belly the creature intends to send Reichell to meet her terrible fate...before it disappeared from her view for good. This was truly a whole new meaning to 'don't feed the troll'. She let out a cry for help, but it was hopelessly lost and transformed into an unintelligent grunt mixed with air being squeezed from her lungs by powerful fingers. "S...Stop! Your...your making a mistake!" she exhales, feeling another tight knot of pain in her chest, the beast squeezing almost all of her air out of her. She really didn't need her lungs, but it still hurt to have air force up her throat and nostrils this way.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 am

Cassandra laughs evilly at the busty vampires pathetic screams. "Don't worry...not one of my fangs will pierce your skin!" she laughed coldly again. She began to manipulate Reichell's shapely body so that her thumb now crossed over the vampire's bouncing bust and stilled it; the other claws barred her body from the waist down, her knees still dangling in the air. Licking her chops for the last time, the demoness slowly opens the mouth again, and just as slowly brings the helpless Vampire closer to her awaiting doom, prolonging the inevitable just to hear more pathetic words leave the foul mouth of such a pathetic Noble Vampire.
More of Reichell's favorite scented air rushed over her, her fate was quickly approaching! There was nothing she could do now as she was being tilted so her vision would face down, her tender breasts eagerly being beckoned by the tongue which wanted them ahead of her!
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 am

The Countess audibly gulped, her body quickly crossing the threshold of the creatures wide and tall lips. Finally able to breathe and able to scream clearly, but it was hopeless now that she was mere seconds from being thrust into a new world that was truly unknown to her. "Halt your advance! I cannot simply stop my mission! I don't have the luxury of dieing, or deserve the fate in which you place onto me!" She cried out, her body feeling weak all of a sudden, her eyes becoming almost pupiless as her body does not seem to stop advancing into the cavern ahead. "Please..." she whimpered softly, her shocked ruby eyes welling up with salty tears. "you...can't!" she cried again, struggling even harder now, her body closing in too fast now. "Stop!!!" she screams, her eyes clenched tight, and forcing tears out.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 am

Rei Ravencroft wrote:The Countess audibly gulped, her body quickly crossing the threshold of the creatures wide and tall lips. Finally able to breathe and able to scream clearly, but it was hopeless now that she was mere seconds from being thrust into a new world that was truly unknown to her. "Halt your advance! I cannot simply stop my mission! I don't have the luxury of dieing, or deserve the fate in which you place onto me!" She cried out, her body feeling weak all of a sudden, her eyes becoming almost pupiless as her body does not seem to stop advancing into the cavern ahead. "Please..." she whimpered softly, her shocked ruby eyes welling up with salty tears. "you...can't!" she cried again, struggling even harder now, her body closing in too fast now. "Stop!!!" she screams, her eyes clenched tight, and forcing tears out.

The demoness had no reply for the wench. She was nothing more than a snack now. Still holding the Countess, Cassandra takes the beautiful vampire's curvy form into her large and drooling mouth. She lets go of the woman, letting her fall upon the tongue that longed for her before it quickly launched her to the roof of her toothy mouth! Cassandra did not close her mouth, but the foul vampire's slender legs and lower half of her dress stuck out. The tongue curved around, manipulating the woman's tender and juicy rack, curling around each one and squeezing tightly, soaking the expensive garment completely and caused it to become heavier. The tongue crept down the blouse, feeling her upper chest and retracting back to curl around her screaming head. Saliva covering her limbs inside Cassandra's mouth, while it soaked outward to the kicking legs that were held just out of reach of the sharp fangs.

Meanwhile, the onlookers gasped and paled, none saying anything or doing anything to prevent this. Cassandra half rolling her eyes back and enjoying every moment of Reichell's discomfort and pain...as well as her exquisite taste.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 am

The demoness had no reply for the wench. She was nothing more than a snack now. Still holding the Countess, Cassandra takes the beautiful vampire's curvy form into her large and drooling mouth. She lets go of the woman, letting her fall upon the tongue that longed for her before it quickly launched her to the roof of her toothy mouth! Cassandra did not close her mouth, but the foul vampire's slender legs and lower half of her dress stuck out. The tongue curved around, manipulating the woman's tender and juicy rack, curling around each one and squeezing tightly, soaking the expensive garment completely and caused it to become heavier. The tongue crept down the blouse, feeling her upper chest and retracting back to curl around her screaming head. Saliva covering her limbs inside Cassandra's mouth, while it soaked outward to the kicking legs that were held just out of reach of the sharp fangs.

Meanwhile, the onlookers gasped and paled, none saying anything or doing anything to prevent this. Cassandra half rolling her eyes back and enjoying every moment of Reichell's discomfort and pain...as well as her exquisite taste.

The Countess blushed and was flustered by all the assaulting to her body. Screaming each second of it really did not help anything, but it was all she could do pinned to the roof of the mouth being slobbered on. Her voluminous breasts flattening with each pressing action, her back arcing to the curve of Cassandra's mouth. Her legs twitching outside the maw as the saliva traveled down her back and over her butt, soaking through her frilly panties underneath the now heavy dress. She wasn't able to get a single word out, her face assaulted by the tongue far too much to be able to say anything intelligent enough to understand without having saliva forced into her own mouth. In her head, she desperately pleaded for all this to stop, unable to take any more of this! She was feeling sick and powerless...there was nothing left, and she still had a mission to complete that now seemed to far out of her grasp. "Please...someone...save me..." she thinks to herself, her salty tears being wiped away by an aggressive tongue.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:11 am

Rei Ravencroft wrote:

The Countess blushed and was flustered by all the assaulting to her body. Screaming each second of it really did not help anything, but it was all she could do pinned to the roof of the mouth being slobbered on. Her voluminous breasts flattening with each pressing action, her back arcing to the curve of Cassandra's mouth. Her legs twitching outside the maw as the saliva traveled down her back and over her butt, soaking through her frilly panties underneath the now heavy dress. She wasn't able to get a single word out, her face assaulted by the tongue far too much to be able to say anything intelligent enough to understand without having saliva forced into her own mouth. In her head, she desperately pleaded for all this to stop, unable to take any more of this! She was feeling sick and powerless...there was nothing left, and she still had a mission to complete that now seemed to far out of her grasp. "Please...someone...save me..." she thinks to herself, her salty tears being wiped away by an aggressive tongue.

But there was no hope...no savior for the Countess who deserved her fate. Cassandra drops her tongue finally, allowing the countess to hang over it half limply before the tongue manipulated her further inside. The wicked demoness brings up her right hand again, placing both her index finger and her middle finger onto the left and right soles of the Noble Vampire's shoes. Then with not so much effort, Cassandra pushes them, forcing the legs deeper into the throat, guiding the delicious Vampire's body into the large gaping hole in the back. With the aid of the tongue, she managed to force the slut deep into her throat, her head, shoulders, torso, waist, ass and thighs were quickly forced down before the demoness pulls back and allowed for gravity and her powerful throat muscles to do the rest. Within a half second the pair of wiggling kicking legs were seen dropping down the back of the throat behind her noxious black tongue, still kicking before they disappear.
Cassandra snaps her sharp jaws shut and jerks her head back, gulping so deeply that her eyelids flutter as she swallows the annoying Countess whole. Nothing more than a busty bulge traveling down her stout fatty neck. For a moment, Reichell's journey seems to be lost to the viewers on the street who cannot simply look away at what had just happened before their eyes. Cassandra lowers her head, her red lips pursed into a VERY content smile. She lowered her hand, rubbing her warty girth, and about a minute or two after that, the stomach stretched with life! A wiggling, struggling life filled ball pounded onto the stretchy flesh of the creature's tummy. The bulge sagged, the poor vampire stuck in a pitch dark world of rank and grossness that no person would want to come back to, but only a rotten few see. She then turns to her viewers who had watched to the end. She smiles at them, and as a final greeting opens her mouth and lets out a booming guttural belch that lasted a couple seconds. She rubs her bumpy stomach, patting the shaking and quivering girth and lets out a content sigh. The Vampire's soft and deviantly delicious taste was still on in her mouth.
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:56 am

She went from being pinned to the roof of the mouth to being draped over the slick ebony colored tongue. Soon, her weakened and ravaged body was being forced into the back of the throat, her teary eyes unable to bear witness to much more of this chaos as the demon presses her fingers against the soles of her shoes and forces her into the throat. She whined and shrieked, unable to say anything as gravity forced her voluptuous body down the fleshy tight walls of the throat. She breathed heavily, but would cough every second on the way down, the stench becoming more unbearable with each throat muscle tugging her down. Her slick breasts in their now very tight dress were flattened against one wall of the throat, while her butt was grazing the opposite, her knees were pressed on the same wall as her breasts. Her arms were still at her sides, her wrists and fingers flexed and twitched. Her large ruby red eyes noticing the throat becoming darker and darker, turns becoming sharper and thinner...

Suddenly she was in a very tight tube like area, and she was forced into a curled up ball. Her hair was slick with saliva and throat fluid, so was every other part of her body. She had no idea where she was, her natural night vision wasn't picking up anything she could recognize. She speculated, since she was before a wall that was slowly sucking her head that she was at the cardia, the sphincter that spills one into the stomach. And right she was, for within seconds the curled up Countess was engulfed yet again, her body forced into a small but stretchable chamber filled with the most foul and rank stench she had ever witnessed. She gagged, coughing as she falls from the sphincter into a half filled pool of some gooey liquid that felt like sludge. She kicked and stretched feeling the icky substance running over her breasts and body. Her body felt highly uncomfortable in this cold and damp room filled with nothing but sludge. She could hear it drip, feel it drip off her hands and into the waist high pool she was wading through. "Somebody? Any one?!" she cried, her voice very small and seemed to echo as if she were inside a balloon. She screamed loudly as the walls moved, and in this pitch black darkness she couldn't tell what exactly was going on. "Please! Let me out! I still have to search for him!" she cried, kicking and rolling against the stretchy walls of her fleshy prison.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Lightfoot Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:27 am

Outside, her voice was unheard. The walls of Cassandra's stomach were just thick enough to cancel out any cries for help, and now having calmed down, the demon was going to resume her shopping as if nothing happened. She was about to walk away when she notices the paper the Vampire had carried in her tender bosom. It was a scrap of paper, like a note paper. On it she could see a series of words and a name:
Cassandra Lightfoot
Cassandra Lightfoot
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rei Ravencroft Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Cassandra Lightfoot wrote:Outside, her voice was unheard. The walls of Cassandra's stomach were just thick enough to cancel out any cries for help, and now having calmed down, the demon was going to resume her shopping as if nothing happened. She was about to walk away when she notices the paper the Vampire had carried in her tender bosom. It was a scrap of paper, like a note paper. On it she could see a series of words and a name:

Scrawled upon the note paper was a name and a few other vague details:

"Vincent J. Valor.
Height: 5' 10"
Other physical details: He is missing left eye.
Lives in Ithteca City, supposedly in the Harbor District.
Is a known drinker, so better check all the bars at the Capital."

Inside Cassandra, the Countess still screamed and wiggled around the creature's belly, the sludge covering nearly all of her body in her contorted balled up position. Her Ruby eyes were glowing in the wet and incredibly rank darkness. To best describe the stench was like a truckload of chlorine mixed with a truckload of ammonia, mixed with an artificial citrus like smell, and then mix that with rotten meat. To describe the sludgy substance covering her voluptuous frame, was a mud like substance that reeked like the above mention stench of the stomach but a tad worse, and it had a gritty consistency blended with goo like substance of bile. The poor Countess screamed again, her mind truly unable to stand this. "I'm not a pastry! Let me out now!!" she cried, her tear unable to come out due to all the sludge that marked her face. She was still unable to see anything in this deep pit, her body feeling colder each second the sludge stuck to her. She tried to pull it off, but she could feel it trail off her beautiful pale skin and simply be replaced by more sludge. "H-h-eeeeeeelp!" she screamed again, pressing her face and busty frame against the thin lining of the stomach wall.
Rei Ravencroft
Rei Ravencroft
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next